Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dead football team were killed in varied ways upon observation. Some died due to cuts, while others died to bullets.

"... Is the killer on Brennan's side?" Jake mused. "Or did the football team get really unlucky?"

There was good news, as it seemed two members of the football team were missing-- Damien and Thomas.

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman
"Three people so far uncounted for... Horatio... Damien... and Thomas..." Will says, hoping that they were safe in some way. Because right now, he was growing doubtful that they could keep the death toll any lower than this.​

"Three people so far uncounted for... Horatio... Damien... and Thomas..." Will says, hoping that they were safe in some way. Because right now, he was growing doubtful that they could keep the death toll any lower than this.​

"Will they be friend or foe once they emerge again I wonder?" Spiral replied pondering if they had genuinely gotten away or if they had been involved in the massacre. She stepped up to the bodies to further inspect them, curious to see if the wounds had been inflicted by a struggle from the front...or perhaps had the deed been done from behind.

@york @The Tactician @Atomyk @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman @BarrenThin

Teresa's face was drained of color.. And emotion, too, at that. She had followed the group into the pool, and was staring at the bodies with a steely expression, shaking lightly and.. Seeming to have teared up.

This wasn't Teresa. This was Viviette. Terrified, nervous, quick-to-tears Viviette. Lost and alone in this new world she couldn't understand. She found that she had to turn away, hand covering her mouth to stifle any involuntary sobs. "This.. Th-this is..- O-oh, God..."

@Atomyk @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @The pool group​

"Will they be friend or foe once they emerge again I wonder?" Spiral replied pondering if they had genuinely gotten away or if they had been involved in the massacre. She stepped up to the bodies to further inspect them, curious to see if the wounds had been inflicted by a struggle from the front...or perhaps had the deed been done from behind.

@york @The Tactician @Atomyk @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman @BarrenThin
The knife wounds primarily were primarily done from the front, while the bullet wounds were primarily done from the side or back.

Beyond the dead bodies, you hear a girl sobbing from the end of the tunnel.

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman

The knife wounds primarily were primarily done from the front, while the bullet wounds were primarily done from the side or back.

So nothing substantial going one way or the other. Spiral thought to herself and instead she'd also move towards the sobbing, a paralyzing spell ready in case it was something hostile.

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Atomyk @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman

Teresa's face was drained of color.. And emotion, too, at that. She had followed the group into the pool, and was staring at the bodies with a steely expression, shaking lightly and.. Seeming to have teared up.

This wasn't Teresa. This was Viviette. Terrified, nervous, quick-to-tears Viviette. Lost and alone in this new world she couldn't understand. She found that she had to turn away, hand covering her mouth to stifle any involuntary sobs. "This.. Th-this is..- O-oh, God..."

@Atomyk @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @The pool group​

Normally if this was James, he would had sneered at the girl for being a scaredy cat, but this was Will. Someone that was much more pleasant than the bully that had tormented her nearly every day at school.

Not sure on what to say as he put away the knife he was holding, he slowly approached her, pulling her into a protective hug.

@Hospes

He was able to catch onto this as well, but felt like he should stick around for a bit to comfort Vivi. Will only hoped that this girl they heard done the tunnel was genuinely someone they could save, and not someone luring them into a trap.

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman @Atomyk

Aaron clutched his spear. "This is only a cautionary measure for if it's a trick." He was tired of accidentally killing people. It had happened twice. He also flipped his face shield down again. He hummed Viva La vida Quietly.

@Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @BarrenThin @Pool Group

Anna felt her heart drop when she saw the bodies of the football team. Not that she was friends with any of them, but to see a kind of team, an organization, taken down like that, was quite impactful. She heard the crying, and thought to investigate. She gestured in the direction of the sound, pointing towards it to Simon. "Perhaps we should address the needs of the living, as sad as this scene is in front of us", she suggested to Simon, as she walked towards the sound.

@Mighty Roman @Atomyk @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin

Emerging from the tunnel, you come to a large circular room. Across from you is a very large metal door with a painted 0 on its surface.

Before it stands Brennan, and he is currently holding Bailey hostage. The girl cries as Brennan forces her to stand, as her legs are still very much in pain.

hWMU2tw.png

"The players have arrived. I was getting tired of waiting."

Turning to face you is Damien and Thomas, both sporting wounds across their body. Damien wears a particularly nasty cut across his face.

Deanna stands off to the side looking beyond angry. Horatio lays behind her, hopefully just unconscious.

"The final numbered door only activates upon all the 9 BP bracelets being scanned. It seems I didn't have enough."

Emerging from the tunnel, you come to a large circular room. Across from you is a very large metal door with a painted 0 on its surface.

Before it stands Brennan, and he is currently holding Bailey hostage. The girl cries as Brennan forces her to stand, as her legs are still very much in pain.

hWMU2tw.png

Turning to face you is Damien and Thomas, both sporting wounds across their body. Damien wears a particularly nasty cut across his face.

Deanna stands off to the side looking beyond angry. Horatio lays behind her, hopefully unconscious.

"The final numbered door only activates upon all the 9 BP bracelets being scanned. It seems I didn't have enough."

Logan crossed his arms and glared across the way. "Damien? Thomas? You in on this?"

@york @The Tactician @Atomyk @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman

Normally if this was James, he would had sneered at the girl for being a scaredy cat, but this was Will. Someone that was much more pleasant than the bully that had tormented her nearly every day at school.

Not sure on what to say as he put away the knife he was holding, he slowly approached her, pulling her into a protective hug.

@Hospes

He was able to catch onto this as well, but felt like he should stick around for a bit to comfort Vivi. Will only hoped that this girl they heard done the tunnel was genuinely someone they could save, and not someone luring them into a trap.

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman @Atomyk

It... Wasn't difficult to tell how horrified by all this death Vivi was. At this point, she was in full-out tears, shaking her head with something between disbelief, and denial that all of this was happening. The embrace was well needed, and somehow, Viviette didn't so much as flinch from it.

tumblr_nfz0blBfFG1s5m0cro4_250.gif

"I-.. Wh-who could d-do th-this..?" she whimpered softly, actually going as far as returning the hug, face buried against Will. "Take lives like th-this, w-without a s-single quarrel..?"

It appeared that, unlike Teresa, Viviette was more than a little phased by death.. Too much to notice the sobbing further down the tunnel.

@Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon @Mighty Roman @Those who haven't gone further down the tunnel​

hWMU2tw.png

Deanna stands off to the side looking beyond angry. Horatio lays behind her, hopefully unconscious.

"It seems you have enough now," Anna said, "perhaps we should get this final door open".

hWMU2tw.png

Tom followed the group, and when seeing this scene at the final door, he tried to put some sense into it. He mentally took notes, but the answer wasn't making itself known.

"Well the wait is over," he said, "let's get this over with."

@Atomyk

"Right. Those with nine step across the room and scan your bracelets. If you do not have nine, then do not step forward, or Bailey will pay the price."

Those with nine included Avia, Simon, Tom and Aaron.

@york @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles

It... Wasn't difficult to tell how horrified by all this death Vivi was. At this point, she was in full-out tears, shaking her head with something between disbelief, and denial that all of this was happening. The embrace was well needed, and somehow, Viviette didn't so much as flinch from it.

tumblr_nfz0blBfFG1s5m0cro4_250.gif

"I-.. Wh-who could d-do th-this..?" she whimpered softly, actually going as far as returning the hug, face buried against Will. "Take lives like th-this, w-without a s-single quarrel..?"

It appeared that, unlike Teresa, Viviette was more than a little phased by death.. Too much to notice the sobbing further down the tunnel.

@Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon @Mighty Roman @Those who haven't gone further down the tunnel​
"... I don't know... possibly someone far worse than me..." Will says, a solemn look on his face. Whoever it was, he wouldn't mind ending their lives as well, as at this point they were past the point of redemption, almost alike to the rogue demons. While the knife wielder was unknown, he was certain that Brennan was responsible with the gunshots.

"... I won't let anything happen to you... I swear on whatever good I have left..."

@Hospes @those still around and not past the tunnel​

"Right. Those with nine step across the room and scan your bracelets. If you do not have nine, then do not step forward, or Bailey will pay the price."

Those with nine included Avia, Simon, Tom and Aaron.

@york @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles
Aaron gripped his spear. "What is stopping me from shoving this spear through your chest, and then stepping through? I will go forward, but you are a miserable excuse for a human, thinking that Extortion and Kidnapping will get you out." Aaron put the spear on his back. "I guess I'll just go to prevent another lost life." Aaron sighed and put his hand on the door. "here goes."

Status
Not open for further replies.