Illusion Game II: School Daze

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Right. Those with nine step across the room and scan your bracelets. If you do not have nine, then do not step forward, or Bailey will pay the price."

Those with nine included Avia, Simon, Tom and Aaron.

@york @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles
As the ones with nines on their bracelet stepped forward Spiral would use the opportunity to discreetly form a paralyzing spell with her lower set of arms and then cast it towards Brennan to incapacitate with out any further bloodshed. Plus the kid was a dick, time for some humble pie.

@Atomyk

"Right. Those with nine step across the room and scan your bracelets. If you do not have nine, then do not step forward, or Bailey will pay the price."

Those with nine included Avia, Simon, Tom and Aaron.

@york @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles
Anna let go of Simon's hand. "Just go, Simon. You're needed there." If he looked back, he would see she was putting up a brave, happy face for his sake, but inside, she was worried. For him, for herself, for all of them.

@Mighty Roman

"... I don't know... possibly someone far worse than me..." Will says, a solemn look on his face. Whoever it was, he wouldn't mind ending their lives as well, as at this point they were past the point of redemption, almost alike to the rogue demons. While the knife wielder was unknown, he was certain that Brennan was responsible with the gunshots.

"... I won't let anything happen to you... I swear on whatever good I have left..."

@Hospes @those still around and not past the tunnel​

The ravenette just held onto Will gently, her tears falling onto his shirt. "Y-you.. Y-you aren't b-bad, th-though.. Of course th-they're worse th-than you.." she replied, softly, pulling away slightly so she could try to wipe away the tears. Viviette quietly shook her head at his next words, frowning a little. "You.. Y-you sh-shouldn't have to p-protect me.. N-no one should.." she muttered, solemnly.

tumblr_nmv9nqgZ2n1s7o9zdo3_500.gif

There was another slight pause, before Viviette pulled away altogether, looking down. "..especially since I-I'm not even r-real..."

@Gummi Bunnies

The torches went out.

Bailey's sobbing suddenly stopped, and Brennan's voice yelled out in the darkness, "No one dare move on me!" It seemed someone had done just that, as a bullet rang out in the darkness. Thomas was heard crying out, and Deanna screamed.

The torches started emitting light once again, revealing that Bailey had passed out, and that Thomas lay on the ground, bleeding. "... The shadows... it's the shadows again!" He pointed upward to a horde of shadow people descending from the ceiling.

5XjZCB3.jpg

"Oh my god!" Deanna cried. "I felt someone move past me!"

It seemed that during the darkness, someone had slit Umeko's throat.

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Takuro closed his eyes tight as a reaction instinct and screamed "AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!"​
The machete would but into your flesh, killing you instantly upon impact with your head.

You have died once again.

You wake up in a hospital bed. Across from you is another bed, where Umeko is sleeping.

@theryanjake11 @TheBombMan

The torches went out.

Bailey's sobbing suddenly stopped, and Brennan's voice yelled out in the darkness, "No one dare move on me!" It seemed someone had done just that, as a bullet rang out in the darkness. Thomas was heard crying out, and Deanna screamed.

The torches started emitting light once again, revealing that Bailey had passed out, and that Thomas lay on the ground, bleeding. "... The shadows... it's the shadows again!" He pointed upward to a horde of shadow people descending from the ceiling.

5XjZCB3.jpg

"Oh my god!" Deanna screamed. "I felt someone move past me!"

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles
"It would seem even the very darkness is our enemy...and that I miscalculated." Spiral mused aloud before conjuring a concussive magical blast and firing it towards the shadows. "Gather our wounded, I will keep these creatures at bay as long as I can. For your own sake I hope you will get those doors open."

Last edited by a moderator:
The torches went out.

5XjZCB3.jpg

"Oh my god!" Deanna screamed. "I felt someone move past me!"

((because this scene needs some Diablo.))

Aaron looked at Umeko's body. "I-I never told her I loved her again!" Aaron teared up. "I-I loved her so much, and she was the only one who reciprocated it." Aaron knelt down. "I will find you again, no matter where." He stood back up. He drew his spear again. "Lets go." He said still a bit crying. He then realized, the Phoenix Down hadn't disappeared, because it failed. He decided not to use it again. He drove his spear into a shadow monster. It did nothing. "Lets just go! There's nothing we can do!"

@The Pool Tunnel people

As those with nine BP would hurriedly scan their bracelets, the final numbered door would slowly begin to slide open.

The shadows reach the ground and begin swarming the players. Your attacks would seem to bounce off of them or go right through, though it seemed the shadows had a weakness to fire...

Kisho, remembering the battle with Kumiko, began swinging his torch about to drive the creatures back, "Everyone, grab a torch!"

The ravenette just held onto Will gently, her tears falling onto his shirt. "Y-you.. Y-you aren't b-bad, th-though.. Of course th-they're worse th-than you.." she replied, softly, pulling away slightly so she could try to wipe away the tears. Viviette quietly shook her head at his next words, frowning a little. "You.. Y-you sh-shouldn't have to p-protect me.. N-no one should.." she muttered, solemnly.

tumblr_nmv9nqgZ2n1s7o9zdo3_500.gif

There was another slight pause, before Viviette pulled away altogether, looking down. "..especially since I-I'm not even r-real..."

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_n9vhm5ruv71sh4uti.jpg

Just like the other Tessa...

For once, he was surprised by the words that Vivi had said. Not only did it surprise him genuinely, but it gave him a sense of deja vu all over again. Silently watching her break away from the hug that he had initiated, Will had to remind himself that this can't be too similar to the other Tessa...

... and that he still bore a curse.

"... and you think that would convince me to not protect you?" Will says with a face of curiosity, but in truth, he was starting to feel like things would crumble apart...

@Hospes

Kisho, remembering the battle with Kumiko, began swinging his torch about to drive the creatures back, "Everyone, grab a torch!"
Spiral would do one better. Teleporting around the area she'd soon be grasping a torch in each of her arms and proceeded to do the same. "If you wish to gather your wounded then now seems like a good time to do it! "

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
  • Useful
tumblr_inline_n9vhm5ruv71sh4uti.jpg

Just like the other Tessa...

For once, he was surprised by the words that Vivi had said. Not only did it surprise him genuinely, but it gave him a sense of deja vu all over again. Silently watching her break away from the hug that he had initiated, Will had to remind himself that this can't be too similar to the other Tessa...

... and that he still bore a curse.

"... and you think that would convince me to not protect you?" Will says with a face of curiosity, but in truth, he was starting to feel like things would crumble apart...

@Hospes

Viviette was entirely oblivious to what she'd accidentally reminded Will of, and just wiped her face with her jacket sleeve, trying to regather her bearings and calm back down. Will's reply seemed to genuinely surprise her, though, and she looked up at him with clear confusion. There was a long pause, and she just stared into his eyes.. Before looking away. "Well.. Y-yes, I d-do.." she mumbled.

She seemed to have been about to say more, but was shocked out of it by the ruckus going on further down the hallway.. And Viviette's panic rose; something that made her shrink up, as though thinking that'd help.. And moments later, it appeared Viviette had fled to the back of her mind, allowing Teresa to take the reigns again.

The girl frowned deeply, rubbing her head. Her emerald eyes slowly glanced at Will.. Before she averted her gaze, blushing a little. Looked like their little exchange had embarrassed her a bit. There was no time for that, though; not with a fight going on. "I, uhh..- Just..- Ah, shuck it; c'mon, we gotta help," she stammered, avoiding Will's gaze out of embarrassment and taking his hand, pulling him along towards where the others were struggling, grabbing a torch with her free hand along the way.

With that, she released Will, staying in front of him and waving her torch at the closest shadow. "Hey shuck-face! Dunno if ya have ever read the Bible, but.. Let there be light!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Mari @Mighty Roman @Pool group​

As those with nine BP would hurriedly scan their bracelets, the final numbered door would slowly begin to slide open.

The shadows reach the ground and begin swarming the players. Your attacks would seem to bounce off of them or go right through, though it seemed the shadows had a weakness to fire...

Tom looked at James. "Hey, Smokey! You got a lighter, right? Seems like these guys don't like the flames, so let's try something." He reached into his pocket and found the prom program, several pages of it. He wrapped it in into a cylindrical shape and held it towards James. "Give me a light, man", he said.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon @Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman @Josh M

Teresa would find that Horatio is missing.

Of the few hostile students that remained standing, they lost their fighting spirit at the scene before them. A few of them simply broke down crying, falling to the gym floor in a heap while others fled the gym. Jake ran around the room to check on the incapacitated students, but found that more were dead than unconscious. The nurse could only shake his head in shame.

Suddenly, screaming could be heard from deeper within. Following the source of the noise would bring your group toward the pool area of the underground school...

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman
The pool area was lit with torches so that you all could see that the pool itself was drained, though, that wasn't all that was odd with it. The bottom of the pool had been removed, and it seemed to descend down into the darkness. A single ladder stood at the edge so that you all could make your way down.

Faint talking could be heard from below.

@york@The Tactician@BarrenThin@Thuro Pendragon@Jeremi@Hospes@Josh M@The Silver Paladin@Mari@Mighty Roman
The torches went out.

5XjZCB3.jpg

"Oh my god!" Deanna cried. "I felt someone move past me!"

Jake gestured toward Damien. "Your flash light!" he yelled. The final remaining football player looked confused at first, but eventually nodded as he pointed the beam of light at one of the shadows. The creature screamed as the light seemed to tear away parts of it. "Light and fire!" Jake yelled. "Use both!"

Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician @Atomyk @Anyone else

"Shit shit shit!" Avia hissed under her breath, her eyes darting around as she noticed the shadows advancing on them, she was trying to find something that she could use, preferably a light source... It didn't matter if it was a simple lighter, or a small match, as long as she had something...​

Last edited:

Viviette was entirely oblivious to what she'd accidentally reminded Will of, and just wiped her face with her jacket sleeve, trying to regather her bearings and calm back down. Will's reply seemed to genuinely surprise her, though, and she looked up at him with clear confusion. There was a long pause, and she just stared into his eyes.. Before looking away. "Well.. Y-yes, I d-do.." she mumbled.

She seemed to have been about to say more, but was shocked out of it by the ruckus going on further down the hallway.. And Viviette's panic rose; something that made her shrink up, as though thinking that'd help.. And moments later, it appeared Viviette had fled to the back of her mind, allowing Teresa to take the reigns again.

The girl frowned deeply, rubbing her head. Her emerald eyes slowly glanced at Will.. Before she averted her gaze, blushing a little. Looked like their little exchange had embarrassed her a bit. There was no time for that, though; not with a fight going on. "I, uhh..- Just..- Ah, shuck it; c'mon, we gotta help," she stammered, avoiding Will's gaze out of embarrassment and taking his hand, pulling him along towards where the others were struggling, grabbing a torch with her free hand along the way.

With that, she released Will, staying in front of him and waving her torch at the closest shadow. "Hey shuck-face! Dunno if ya have ever read the Bible, but.. Let there be light!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Mari @Mighty Roman @Pool group​
It was all confusing for Will to think of both Viviette and Teresa, both being drastically different personas. Alike to how he saw the differences between himself and James. Though, he did flash a small grin over at her to see that she was quite embarrassed by the exchange that they had.

"Sure we can continue that later," he says as he was tugged along to the commotion,"And turns out that the rest of the group is having a little party with us..."

How ironic that he did say he would protect her, and now Teresa was protecting him all of a sudden. He even gave a laugh at her comment on the Bible.

"And there was light," he adds as he pulls out his lighter, not deciding to use a torch instead.

@Hospes
Tom looked at James. "Hey, Smokey! You got a lighter, right? Seems like these guys don't like the flames, so let's try something." He reached into his pocket and found the prom program, several pages of it. He wrapped it in into a cylindrical shape and held it towards James. "Give me a light, man", he said.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon @Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman @Josh M
"Is that what most of you are going to call me at this point? I could always quit, you know?" the ravenette rolled his eyes at the apparent nickname, and lights the program that Tom had with him.

"Go wild with it," Will casually says once the request was done.

@Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @BarrenThin @The Tactician @Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman @Josh M @york

It was all confusing for Will to think of both Viviette and Teresa, both being drastically different personas. Alike to how he saw the differences between himself and James. Though, he did flash a small grin over at her to see that she was quite embarrassed by the exchange that they had.

"Sure we can continue that later," he says as he was tugged along to the commotion,"And turns out that the rest of the group is having a little party with us..."

How ironic that he did say he would protect her, and now Teresa was protecting him all of a sudden. He even gave a laugh at her comment on the Bible.

"And there was light," he adds as he pulls out his lighter, not deciding to use a torch instead.

@Hospes

"Is that what most of you are going to call me at this point? I could always quit, you know?" the ravenette rolled his eyes at the apparent nickname, and lights the program that Tom had with him.

"Go wild with it," Will casually says once the request was done.

@Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @BarrenThin @The Tactician @Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman @Josh M @york

"Thanks man", Tom said, once the program was lit he waved at the shadows to back them off from the group, those that he could reach. Once the flame would nearly engulf the prom program, he chucked it in their general direction to get their attention away from the gorup. The others had torches, after all. He stayed with the group to see what would happen next.

Status
Not open for further replies.