Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Mighty Roman

The kick launched the boy back against the wall, and he slid down to thee floor with a groan. Weapon-wise, there was a hockey stick, a makeshift spear made from what had appeared to be a broomstick.. Or Simon could simply use his body. It looked like the boy was on the verge of passing out(or was at least winded badly enough to be vulnerable), so it likely wouldn't be too difficult to knock him unconscious.​

Teresa was still going head to head with the boy on the floor, and it seemed neither of the pair were backing down. Teresa now not only sported a broken nose, but a bruise her eye and a cut by her left temple, as well. Though, the boy on top of her trying to choke her out fared much worse; and Will's approach provided the perfect opportunity for a finisher. The boy glanced at him for just a moment... Which was all the opportunity Teresa needed.

Not wasting a split second, Teresa promptly reached up, gripped the boy's shoulders, pulled down with force and.. BAM! She'd slammed her head against his, causing him to groan in pain and fall unconscious... Which made the Glader smirk. With that, she kicked the boy off, rolling over and pushing herself shakily to her feet, and brushing herself off quietly. Will's comment only made Teresa grin. "Yeah, I guess you could say that. Guess he didn't realize I don't like guys playin' with their sticks on first dates," she joked.

tumblr_nioj7eoVT31rhuy99o6_r1_500.gif

Then, she took a look around the gym area, where bodies(unconscious, as well as non-breathing) were strewn about.. And sighed almost contently. "Well, I think that went well. What about you guys?" she mused, going to try to help Horatio up. It looked like, if anything, there were only a couple hostiles left.. The others were all unconscious, dead, or had fled.

@Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Mari @Mighty Roman @TheBombMan @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Jeremi @Gym​
Tom looked over the scene, at the ones who fought to defend Arc, looking exhausted and stressed. He then looked at Logan. "It's questionable whether he's worth it," he said, "but we did the right thing. We can't devolve any more than the collective of us already have. We just have to keep our sanity, tough as it is right now."

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon @Mari @Mighty Roman @TheBombMan @The Silver Paladin

Reactions: Midnight Maiden

The kick launched the boy back against the wall, and he slid down to thee floor with a groan. Weapon-wise, there was a hockey stick, a makeshift spear made from what had appeared to be a broomstick.. Or Simon could simply use his body. It looked like the boy was on the verge of passing out(or was at least winded badly enough to be vulnerable), so it likely wouldn't be too difficult to knock him unconscious.​

Teresa was still going head to head with the boy on the floor, and it seemed neither of the pair were backing down. Teresa now not only sported a broken nose, but a bruise her eye and a cut by her left temple, as well. Though, the boy on top of her trying to choke her out fared much worse; and Will's approach provided the perfect opportunity for a finisher. The boy glanced at him for just a moment... Which was all the opportunity Teresa needed.

Not wasting a split second, Teresa promptly reached up, gripped the boy's shoulders, pulled down with force and.. BAM! She'd slammed her head against his, causing him to groan in pain and fall unconscious... Which made the Glader smirk. With that, she kicked the boy off, rolling over and pushing herself shakily to her feet, and brushing herself off quietly. Will's comment only made Teresa grin. "Yeah, I guess you could say that. Guess he didn't realize I don't like guys playin' with their sticks on first dates," she joked.

tumblr_nioj7eoVT31rhuy99o6_r1_500.gif

Then, she took a look around the gym area, where bodies(unconscious, as well as non-breathing) were strewn about.. And sighed almost contently. "Well, I think that went well. What about you guys?" she mused, going to try to help Horatio up. It looked like, if anything, there were only a couple hostiles left.. The others were all unconscious, dead, or had fled.

@Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Mari @Mighty Roman @TheBombMan @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Jeremi @Gym​
Simon lifted the Hockey Stick. He weighed it in his hands. Yep, he could use this. 'Is it over? Most of them are gone. We did well..Simon smacked the boy he'd just fought with in the head with the Hockey Stick, hopefully knocking him unconscious.

Under 3=Success
Over 3=Failure
@Hospes @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk

Reactions: Mari
Simon lifted the Hockey Stick. He weighed it in his hands. Yep, he could use this. 'Is it over? Most of them are gone. We did well..Simon smacked the boy he'd just fought with in the head with the Hockey Stick, hopefully knocking him unconscious.

Under 3=Success
Over 3=Failure
@Hospes @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk
Anna smiled at Simon. "Nice fighting skill you have!", she commented. She wanted to hug him, but kept her attention on the surroundings. "It might be over, but you never know." So many things to worry about, and this night was nothing like she expected it would be, though it had its bright spots, especially in the form of Simon, her knight in shining armor so to speak.

@Mighty Roman @Hospes

Last edited:
Slamming into the ground, Nonne would try to get up but her ankle seemed to be sprained. "What is this... Where are we?" She continued to question their situation. If Anouk and Kei where there, then who was the other female?..

@Atomyk
@DapperDogman
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Kei frowns as he looks at Anouk attacking Ilse. She'd been pretty good to him, all things considered, she'd known better than to attack him when he wasn't in his right mind...he couldn't let her be attacked

He throws her the hammer and reaches for the screwdriver "Dammit, MOVE ILSE!" he yells to her as he tries to pull Anouk back from her

If possible, he'd rather not use violence, as it didn't seem to work, and even earlier he'd decided it better to break a leg than to burn to death

@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Proxymoron
The hammer bounces off Anouk's skull, the darkness surrounding her seeming to shiver. She finds herself pulled back by Kei, so she spins in his grasp, backhanding him with her fist. "Get to detention!" she screams, slamming her foot on the ground and causing the hallways to rumble.

At the end of the hall flashes a light from the window, as if someone with a flash light is lurking outside.

@DapperDogman @Proxymoron @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Teresa would find that Horatio is missing.

Of the few hostile students that remained standing, they lost their fighting spirit at the scene before them. A few of them simply broke down crying, falling to the gym floor in a heap while others fled the gym. Jake ran around the room to check on the incapacitated students, but found that more were dead than unconscious. The nurse could only shake his head in shame.

Suddenly, screaming could be heard from deeper within. Following the source of the noise would bring your group toward the pool area of the underground school...

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Teresa would find that Horatio is missing.

Of the few hostile students that remained standing, they lost their fighting spirit at the scene before them. A few of them simply broke down crying, falling to the gym floor in a heap while others fled the gym. Jake ran around the room to check on the incapacitated students, but found that more were dead than unconscious. The nurse could only shake his head in shame.

Suddenly, screaming could be heard from deeper within. Following the source of the noise would bring your group toward the pool area of the underground school...

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman

Anna held Simon's hand tight as the group followed the sound of the screaming. It was unusual, she thought, most of the tragedy that occurred during this night was in relative quiet. Screaming felt unusual, considering the night. She never saw the pool before, and that fact made her feel even more tense, squeezing Simon's hand extremely tight as they arrived at the pool.

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

Anna held Simon's hand tight as the group followed the sound of the screaming. It was unusual, she thought, most of the tragedy that occurred during this night was in relative quiet. Screaming felt unusual, considering the night. She never saw the pool before, and that fact made her feel even more tense, squeezing Simon's hand extremely tight as they arrived at the pool.

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman
The pool area was lit with torches so that you all could see that the pool itself was drained, though, that wasn't all that was odd with it. The bottom of the pool had been removed, and it seemed to descend down into the darkness. A single ladder stood at the edge so that you all could make your way down.

Faint talking could be heard from below.

The pool area was lit with torches so that you all could see that the pool itself was drained, though, that wasn't all that was odd with it. The bottom of the pool had been removed, and it seemed to descend down into the darkness. A single ladder stood at the edge so that you all could make your way down.

Faint talking could be heard from below.

This was very unusual. Anna asked Simon, "do you want to go down there? I would, but I won't force you to as well." She would, but only if he did, and with the uncertainty of the situation, she did not want to decide for him, it was something he needed to agree with.

@Mighty Roman @york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

Anna smiled at Simon. "Nice fighting skill you have!", she commented. She wanted to hug him, but kept her attention on the surroundings. "It might be over, but you never know." So many things to worry about, and this night was nothing like she expected it would be, though it had its bright spots, especially in the form of Simon.

@Mighty Roman @Hospes
'If you want to go, I'll go. Especially if it leads to us getting out of here. The Overseer is still out there, and assuming that all of the students and teachers are up here...then he must be the beast below.'Simon glanced at the students who had collapsed on the ground. 'Violence isn't always evil. What's evil is the infatuation with violence. Jim Morrison said that. He looked at the ladder. 'Shall we?'
@Mari @Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Mari
Slamming into the ground, Nonne would try to get up but her ankle seemed to be sprained. "What is this... Where are we?" She continued to question their situation. If Anouk and Kei where there, then who was the other female?..

@Atomyk
@DapperDogman
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Kei frowns as he looks at Anouk attacking Ilse. She'd been pretty good to him, all things considered, she'd known better than to attack him when he wasn't in his right mind...he couldn't let her be attacked

He throws her the hammer and reaches for the screwdriver "Dammit, MOVE ILSE!" he yells to her as he tries to pull Anouk back from her

If possible, he'd rather not use violence, as it didn't seem to work, and even earlier he'd decided it better to break a leg than to burn to death

@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Proxymoron

Since Anouk still wasn't threatening her, nobody was asking for help, it wasn't her mission to protect anyone, and she didn't know (or really even care for) these organic life forms she continued to just stand there with an emotionless expression on her face. Yuki did nothing. :)

1c83e1c0388b35d43f2401543c9e214fb31892cec0d3966c7fe11955b5efe18f.jpg

@DapperDogman @Proxymoron @Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
'If you want to go, I'll go. Especially if it leads to us getting out of here. The Overseer is still out there, and assuming that all of the students and teachers are up here...then he must be the beast below.'Simon glanced at the students who had collapsed on the ground. 'Violence isn't always evil. What's evil is the infatuation with violence. Jim Morrison said that. He looked at the ladder. 'Shall we?'
@Mari @Atomyk
Jake nodded, moving first to the ladder. It was made of metal, and Jake's shoes echoed down into the depths with every step he took. "Looks like whoever's below will know we're coming," he said, his voice low.

Jake nodded, moving first to the ladder. It was made of metal, and Jake's shoes echoed down into the depths with every step he took. "Looks like whoever's below will know we're coming," he said, his voice low.

Logan grunted and followed the nurse.

@Atomyk
@Others​
tumblr_inline_n9vhl2EIes1sh4uti.jpg

Silently following the group to the ladder, Will was actively trying to communicate with Horatio , who had gone missing, by the usge of the telepathic rune he had placed on him.

Hey! Horatio! Are you okay?!

@Atomyk @others​

The man seemed to grow tired of your talking. He lowered his machete, swinging it toward your neck, but stopping right before cutting through. He slowly leans in, threatening to puncture your neck.

@theryanjake11
Takuro fell to his knees, "Ok please don't kill me, I'll do anything just don't cause my life to end..... Again! I'm sorry if I said anything to offend you please just don't do it come on!"

tumblr_inline_n9vhl2EIes1sh4uti.jpg

Silently following the group to the ladder, Will was actively trying to communicate with Horatio , who had gone missing, by the usge of the telepathic rune he had placed on him.

Hey! Horatio! Are you okay?!

@Atomyk @others​
There is no response from Horatio.

Down the ladder your group goes into the inky darkness below. At a certain point, you can see torches below, as well as the ground. Try not to get dizzy looking down.

Jake reaches the ground first, and he's alarmed by the sight of Scott's and Kristoff's corpses. Upon further inspection, however, it would seem that Kristoff was still alive. Jake ran to the boy's side, letting out a shuddering breath upon seeing the large cut in the boy's side. There was little that could be done at this point. "I...I..." Kristoff was muttering, pointing to the archway into the next room. "I don't... wanna... wanted to tell... mom..." The light fades from Kristoff's eyes, and he dies.

Last edited:
Takuro fell to his knees, "Ok please don't kill me, I'll do anything just don't cause my life to end..... Again! I'm sorry if I said anything to offend you please just don't do it come on!"
Shaking his head, the man swings his machete downward.

@theryanjake11

Down the ladder your group goes into the inky darkness below. At a certain point, you can see torches below, as well as the ground. Try not to get dizzy looking down.

Jake reaches the ground first, and he's alarmed by the sight of Scott's and Kristoff's corpses. Upon further inspection, however, it would seem that Kristoff was still alive. Jake ran to the boy's side, letting out a shuddering breath upon seeing the large cut in the boy's side. There was little that could be done at this point. "I...I..." Kristoff was muttering, pointing to the archway into the next room. "I don't... wanna... wanted to tell... mom..." The light fades from Kristoff's eyes, and he dies.

Logan examined Kristoff for injuries, muttering a prayer in Mandarin. He'd sent these boys in. This was his fault.

@Atomyk

Aaron sighed. "I would try the Phoenix Down again, since they disappear if they succeed, but I'm worried it won't succeed, per the usual." Aaron knelt over Scott's body to examine it. "Rest in Peace."

Status
Not open for further replies.