Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She'd give Mal a playful smirk. "Does an loquacious woman intimidate you Captain? Perhaps I should dumb it down for you?" She walked closer to Mal wording out her next sentence like she was talking to an infant. "Attacking people is bad." Now she was a few inches from him. "Do you understand the beautiful six-armed woman standing in front of you? Your words, not mine."

Michelle warmed up her nut shot. It might work on her. Probably not. But she had six arms. Maybe she had a few other appendages as well.

Mal didn't flinch. "I understood you the first time. What you don't understand is that you sound a like a damned arrogant moron, spouting shit like that." He crossed his arms.

@Hospes @Josh M
@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies
@Thuro Pendragon
@Jeremi @Wedge Antilles
@TheBombMan @Mari
@Mighty Roman

"Is it arrogance when it is the truth?" She asked mockingly fluttering her lashes innocently at Mal.

Michelle warmed up her nut shot. It might work on her. Probably not. But she had six arms. Maybe she had a few other appendages as well.

"Your stance implies an attack, lover bird. Do that and you will see my supposed arrogance first hand." She replied off hand to Michelle while still having her sights on Mal.

Takuro slowly took the hand of his savior and pulled himself outwards to land. "Thanks, whoever you are."

As it turned out, the guy who saved you doesn't appear to look too friendly.

UVGSg8C.jpg

@theryanjake11

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
"W-What was that..." Nonne walked towards the loud noise, taking precaution. She didn't recognize the place, but she knew that there were things that could go wrong.​

You run into your fellow student, Anouk.

0vomipi.png

Something looks decidedly off about her.

@Proxymoron
After her repeated jabs of the knife against Kumiko's flesh, Yuki watched the girl fade into shadows. She then took a step back, realizing she had heard a voice yell out in the distance. Without hesitance, Yuki began to walk toward the voices, wondering who else was in her area. The shout had sounded familiar, like… Kisho.

@Atomyk

Turning a corner, you recognise some of your fellow students. Like Kumiko, Anouk looks distorted. She raises a hand into the air, a ball of fire forming in her hand. "Get to detention!" she cries.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Kei stares for a moment, before glancing up to where the screaming came from "Huh..." he frowns and walks toward it "Sounds like a poor student is being bullied..."

@Atomyk

You eventually find a grouping of your fellow students, Anouk looking to attack them.

@DapperDogman

Last edited:
You eventually find a grouping of your fellow students, Anouk looking to attack them.
Kei grasps for Anouk's wrist and mutters "Don't...I'll make sure they do their studying...okay?" he looks into her glowing eyes for a moment and gives a small smile of re-assurance "I'll even help them set up schedules to manage their time more wisely...is that okay?"

@Atomyk

Kisho froze up as the girl collided with him, expecting another attack after it seemed the fire had failed. However, after a few moments of keeping his eyes shut, he still felt nothing and opened them again to find the girl had disappeared. "I... I think we should keep moving. Jake, Avia, are you okay to keep on?" This underground section was beginning to disturb him, a fear of illusions and shadows building inside him.

@york
The light of your torch would go back to a normal brightness.

"I'm fine," Jake muttered. "Let's forget this place. We can head to the gym, or maybe find the places where the other numbered doors were."

@york @The Tactician

Last edited:
Kei grasps for Anouk's wrist and mutters "Don't...I'll make sure they do their studying...okay?" he looks into her glowing eyes for a moment and gives a small smile of re-assurance "I'll even help them set up schedules to manage their time more wisely...is that okay?"

@Atomyk
"It's past your curfew!" she screams, throwing you off her wrist. She turns, the fire in her hand flying through the air to crash into the line of lockers next to Ilse.

@Proxymoron @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited:
The light of your torch would go back to a normal brightness.

"I'm fine," Jake muttered. "Let's forget this place. We can head to the gym, or maybe fine the places where the other numbered doors were."

@york @The Tactician

"Perhaps the gym would be best. We could establish it as a safe place for the others to meet us at," Kisho suggested as he walked forward, pushing back the darkness with the torch, "Perhaps we'll find the materials to make a bonfire to light the whole gym with."

@york

"It's past your curfew!" she screams, throwing you off her wrist. She turns, the fire in her hand flying through the air to crash into the line of lockers next to Ilse.

@Proxymoron @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Anouk!" he screams as he tackles her suddenly "I'm sure they have a hall pass!" he just hoped he could spare the others from the pain Anouk would likely be able to bring them

@Atomyk

Simon looked at Anna, then at the enemy students. 'I'm sorry...that we couldn't have longer together. I'll have to try and talk 'em out of it, maybe fight them if necessary, but I'm not sure that I'll make it back....Just...I love you. And I'm sorry.'

He pointed at Aaron, who also seemed to be staying behind. 'Protect her.' He decided to wait for Anna's response, before confronting the enemy students with the others.
@Mari @The Silver Paladin
Anna smirked, and shook her head. "No need for that, I'll come with you", she said to Simon. "Besides, any place is dangerous, so I may as well be with you, right?" Though with all the arguing among themselves that she was observing a short distance away, maybe she was wrong... but at least there wasn't any real violence occurring.

@Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Perhaps the gym would be best. We could establish it as a safe place for the others to meet us at," Kisho suggested as he walked forward, pushing back the darkness with the torch, "Perhaps we'll find the materials to make a bonfire to light the whole gym with."

@york

Once you cross the Atrium to the gymnasium, you find that just about everyone else is already here.

They are currently being accosted by a group of students, and arguments are flying. To add to the chaos, someone in the darkness yells, "Get down!" as fireworks suddenly erupt all around the room. Horatio yells as one flies into him, knocking his flash light away. The room flashes with light as the groups of students attack the players with handmade weapons.

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman

As it turned out, the guy who saved you doesn't appear to look too friendly.

UVGSg8C.jpg

@theryanjake11
Takuro looked up at his apparent savior. "Wait are you Jason Voorhees? Oh my God I've seen all your movies can I get an autograph? Take of the mask for me? Slaughter me at Crystal La- Wait how is that helping? What is your business hockey wearing fellow?"

Once you cross the Atrium to the gymnasium, you find that just about everyone else is already here.

They are currently being accosted by a group of students, and arguments are flying. To add to the chaos, someone in the darkness yells, "Get down!" as fireworks suddenly erupt all around the room. Horatio yells as one flies into him, knocking his flash light away. The room flashes with light as the groups of students attack the players with handmade weapons.

@york @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman

"Shit!" Kisho had little time to duck as the fireworks began flying about, one coming close to taking his head off. His hand wrapped over the handle of the knife from the dead Brennans's body, and his eyes searched the crowd for any who seemed open to attack. He no loner cared if these people had once been his students. They were now the enemy of his group, and he wasn't going to lose a fellow player to their weapons.

He lunged forward at a student, knife poised to sink into his side. His torch swung about, threatening any others who tried to approach with the possibility of being set aflame.

Takuro looked up at his apparent savior. "Wait are you Jason Voorhees? Oh my God I've seen all your movies can I get an autograph? Take of the mask for me? Slaughter me at Crystal La- Wait how is that helping? What is your business hockey wearing fellow?"

The man doesn't speak. He barely moves beyond raising the machete in his hand a little. If he felt the need to speak, he might be telling you about the needs of staying in school and getting good grades, but Jason isn't here to talk.

@theryanjake11

Quickly dropping to his knees, Will could already tell that trying to reason things out with this group of students wasn't going to get them anywhere.

"... you know, I was going to talk civil, but the likes of all of you would rather go with the rough path instead," Will sighed as he simply threw the broken glass bottle at one of the students as if it were a throwing knife, his deadly accuracy clearly aimed the glass bottle at the head of one of the attacking students.

@The Tactician @york @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Hospes @Jeremi @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman @TheBombMan @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Aaron gripped his spear. His ears were ringing. "My name... Is Arc." Bump... Bump... "I am a Warrior of Light..." Bump... Bump... He was defending himself. He stabbed and swung his spear at the attacking students. "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, eh?" He laughed.

It was fortunate Mal was used to being at a disadvantage. He almost always was. He ducked under the fireworks and quickly got back to his feet. When the students rushed him, his military training and experience kicked in. He sidestepped an attack calmly, and launched a side kick at the assailant's chest. Not worth it. Should have thrown Aaron to the wolves.
@The Tactician @york @Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon @Hospes @Jeremi @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Mighty Roman [USER=15286]@TheBombMan @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk
[/USER]

"Sigh...you we warned..." Spiral would duck as one of the students attacked her with a broom, with a leg sweep she managed to knock him off his feet. Two others would charge and Spiral with a twirl of her hands would send out a magic spell that knocked both attackers unconscious.

The first attacker was trying to get back to his feet but Spiral would punch him to knock him out of the fight for the time being. "Does anyone else dare to dance with the lay line witch?" With her strengths returning Spiral would have a wicked smile on her face as she fired off a concussive force of magic energy towards another unlucky student.

Status
Not open for further replies.