Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom, for now, quietly stood by Ilse's side. She spoke well and was very passionate in her investigation, and didn't feel a need to interject. And didn't feel a need to interfere with the drama involving others... for now.

@Proxymoron

At this, Teresa nodded. "Right.. Well, ah.. Nice ta meet you, Mal. If this even really counts as meeting," she replied with a slight grin, rubbing the back of her neck. It was something she did often.. As though trying to scrub away the label WICKED had long since bestowed unto her.

This reply made the grin widen. "'Course I ain't. That'd be pretty damn weird," she mused. "Regardless of what ya say, though.. I hope you know I ain't givin' up on helpin' that easy."

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies

"I would hope you weren't. I may be a Captain, but I ain't real big on the politics of this situation. Tian xiao de what we're going to do to get out of this mess."
"... I can just imagine the kind of report I have to give to the Institute once we get out of this..." Will mused to himself for a moment, surely it was given to be an interesting case to recount. Looking over at Logan, it was only until now that the ravenette would realize that he also had "remembered" who he really was.

"Nice to hear that Mal, William Herondale is my original name, but feel free to call me Will. I suppose this is the first time you're meeting a Nephilim, or half-angel if that's simpler to understand," he decides to introduce himself properly to Mal.

@Hospes @BarrenThin

"Well, Will, welcome to our little crew. We ain't much, but I think we got what it takes to take down the gorram Overseer."

@Gummi Bunnies
@Hospes

"We'll have to go after the voting is done." There's no point in rejecting someone who was there when Minori died. Either way, it was almost time that the voting will be over.

"So... I am keeping my vote on Umeko." She hated coming into conclusions like this, but it was time for them to discuss it. "My reason is because the footage showed her disposing a mask, cape, and knife. Now, can you or someone else tell me why I should not vote for you?"

@TheBombMan
@Anyone?
"The only reason why... is because I was with Aaron-sama..." Umeko replied. "It would not be possible if I could appear in 2 places...."

@Proxymoron

Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician @Anyone else

Avia nodded sheepishly, it seemed that would be it... "I get worried sometimes that you might get voted off... But, I've always wished this game would end... And we could settle down, live normal lives..." She murmured, it seemed she was most definitely getting flustered now as she admitted this. Though, at the same time, she was feeling a little relieved to get this sort of thing off her chest, especially in times such as these...

"And just be with each other..." Kisho sighed, understanding how she felt. Sometimes, he wondered why he had gotten married in the first place. He hated most people's company, preferring to be alone with his thoughts. Marriage meant being stuck with one person, every second of every hour of every day of every year. You couldn't just escape that person, and normally, Kisho hated the thought of being trapped in that style of living.

Yet Avia didn't make him feel that way. Monotony hardly came into play with her, and even when it did, she always made it interesting. She never bored him, keeping his attention with every word unlike the students and teachers that surrounded them. Even professors couldn't spark his curiosity for long before he found a class dull again, yet Avia pushed him to explore new possibilities.

Both of his arms wrapped around her, a gentle hug that allowed his warmth to spread to her, "I'm sorry for doubting you, Avia..."

"We'll have to go after the voting is done." There's no point in rejecting someone who was there when Minori died. Either way, it was almost time that the voting will be over.

"So... I am keeping my vote on Umeko." She hated coming into conclusions like this, but it was time for them to discuss it. "My reason is because the footage showed her disposing a mask, cape, and knife. Now, can you or someone else tell me why I should not vote for you?"

@TheBombMan
@Anyone?
"The footage could be tampered...the Overseer has all the cameras in this place...it's a bit silly he wouldn't dispose of a video that would expose one of his agents...don't you think?" Kei posed with a small shrug "I don't know for sure...but it's possible that he's trying to trick us into killing her"

@TheBombMan
@Proxymoron

Teresa stared at Will, thoughtfully. "An angel, huh? Well, no wonder our false identities didn't get along," she mused in a joking tone.​
"I would hope you weren't. I may be a Captain, but I ain't real big on the politics of this situation. Tian xiao de what we're going to do to get out of this mess."

"Well, Will, welcome to our little crew. We ain't much, but I think we got what it takes to take down the gorram Overseer."

@Gummi Bunnies
@Hospes
Teresa couldn't help chuckling, upon Mal referring to them as a crew. "I dunno.. I think we're more like a group of odd individuals brought together by some twisted form of fate."

@Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin

Aaron spoke up. "Quantum Suicide. It's like Schrodinger's cat." Aaron said. "It's a Multiverse theory that if I killed myself in this world, I didn't in another, therefore, I have Immortality essentially." Aaron shrugged. "We saved Bailey in this universe, but then we found a body of her from another universe." Aaron said running his hand through his hair.
Tom, for now, quietly stood by Ilse's side. She spoke well and was very passionate in her investigation, and didn't feel a need to interject. And didn't feel a need to interfere with the drama involving others... for now.

@Proxymoron
"The only reason why... is because I was with Aaron-sama..." Umeko replied. "It would not be possible if I could appear in 2 places...."

@Proxymoron
"The footage could be tampered...the Overseer has all the cameras in this place...it's a bit silly he wouldn't dispose of a video that would expose one of his agents...don't you think?" Kei posed with a small shrug "I don't know for sure...but it's possible that he's trying to trick us into killing her"

@TheBombMan
@Proxymoron

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is what I was looking for." Ilse had to clap for herself as she knew that a framing could also occur. "I agree with you all, then. I haven't seen the Bailey that roams in this school, but I knew this had to be a possibility. Ilse changed a her vote to Troy. She wasn't going to let another misleading clue cause someone's death. "As for everyone else who voted for Umeko. Rethink about it. I cannot make you change it, but to me... There's something strange within this school. The Overseer is obviously trying to mess with us. We as rats in a cage are turning against each other."

@Everyone

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Teresa stared at Will, thoughtfully. "An angel, huh? Well, no wonder our false identities didn't get along," she mused in a joking tone.​

Teresa couldn't help chuckling, upon Mal referring to them as a crew. "I dunno.. I think we're more like a group of odd individuals brought together by some twisted form of fate."

"Well, would you rather I called us a family and asked you to start calling me dad?" Mal quipped with a smirk.

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is what I was looking for." Ilse had to clap for herself as she knew that a framing could also occur. "I agree with you all, then. I haven't seen the Bailey that roams in this school, but I knew this had to be a possibility. Ilse changed a her vote to Troy. She wasn't going to let another misleading clue cause someone's death. "As for everyone else who voted for Umeko. Rethink about it. I cannot make you change it, but to me... There's something strange within this school. The Overseer is obviously trying to mess with us. We as rats in a cage are turning against each other."

@Everyone

In support of the girl he had fallen for, Tom changed his vote to Troy.

@Atomyk @Proxymoron

A framing? Umeko thought. Could that really occur in an instance like this? It seems possible, but it seemed strange.

Umeko continued to hold her vote, as she didn't want to hurt anyone else.

@everyone

@Gummi Bunnies
@Hospes

"Well, would you rather I called us a family and asked you to start calling me dad?" Mal quipped with a smirk.

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies

"No kidding. Even I was disgusted to know what my... other had done before I managed to get my act together," Will laughed a bit at the thought of that. A Nephilim and an angel of death... Well, that would explain the unsavory connection the two had under the names of James and Vivi.

"Crew? Family? That escalated quite quickly... that or I'm probably having symptoms of demonpox..." Will said, at first sounding serious, but when it came to his last set of words in the sentence, he was most likely joking. Which in fact he was joking.

What the hell was demonpox anyways?

Even Will didn't know for the good of him.

@BarrenThin @Hospes

"No kidding. Even I was disgusted to know what my... other had done before I managed to get my act together," Will laughed a bit at the thought of that. A Nephilim and an angel of death... Well, that would explain the unsavory connection the two had under the names of James and Vivi.

"Crew? Family? That escalated quite quickly... that or I'm probably having symptoms of demonpox..." Will said, at first sounding serious, but when it came to his last set of words in the sentence, he was most likely joking. Which in fact he was joking.

@BarrenThin @Hospes

"Crew is family." Logan looked dead serious.

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
This earned an eye roll and a slight huff.. But Teresa's playful air turned to a slightly withdrawn one, and she looked away. "I don't have family. Never have, never will."​

@BarrenThin @Hospes
Teresa shrugged, seeming a little less talkative, at this point.

"I suppose it only makes sense that Mr. Taniyami and Mr. Wilson with their mystifying grudges against me would lead a vote against me. Regardless, that works just fine with what I wanted to do."

Reaching down, Troy clicked on his own name for the vote.

"I would never send a student or another member of the faculty to their death before myself. It's unthinkable."

1:00

0:59

0:58

It seems the tock was ticking on the vote!

@TheColourlessRainbow @TheBombMan @Emperor of Gallifrey @Dinoteen @Xx420BLAZEITxX

This earned an eye roll and a slight huff.. But Teresa's playful air turned to a slightly withdrawn one, and she looked away. "I don't have family. Never have, never will."​

Teresa shrugged, seeming a little less talkative, at this point.

"Well, until you get rid of me, you got one now. I'm sure you can handle yourself, but I've got your back."

@Hospes

"I suppose it only makes sense that Mr. Taniyami and Mr. Wilson with their mystifying grudges against me would lead a vote against me. Regardless, that works just fine with what I wanted to do."

Reaching down, Troy clicked on his own name for the vote.

"I would never send a student or another member of the faculty to their death before myself. It's unthinkable."

1:00

0:59

0:58

It seems the tock was ticking on the vote!

@TheColourlessRainbow @TheBombMan @Emperor of Gallifrey @Dinoteen @Xx420BLAZEITxX
Brian reached over to his watch band thing, and clicked on his name, voting for himself.

"Among us?" Yui murmured out rather quietly as he took in the next rush of words Brennan had given him. That was an interesting thought. The person who had him put in this place had enough gall to hang out among the very people playing this sick game? It was quite perturbing and Yui frankly would have liked nothing to do with this. But if there were other students involved then he had to do what he can. Even if this frightened him out of his mind. He may have had the body of a giant but inside he was a wimp who hated being put into a situtation like this.

"Scary." He'd admit before looking around before his eyes rested on the machine as he'd walk over. "Should we try and find the others..?"
"They're just outside," Brennan said, shrugging. "Vote's almost up. I guess you get to see how the end of these go."

@TheBlueBurch

"Oh, well... I suppose that James's idiocy is still in my system..." Will blinked, not realizing that. This was awkward.

@BarrenThin @Hospes
"Well, until you get rid of me, you got one now. I'm sure you can handle yourself, but I've got your back."

@Hospes
Teresa just shrugged, absently. "Whatever ya say.. Just don't expect me ta show affection, or anythin'," she huffed, though it was unclear if she was serious or not. In truth, she was; Teresa felt weak, showing affection.. Which was why it happened so little. "Anyways.. Enough with all the sweet talk. We needa make a plan."

Teresa just shrugged, absently. "Whatever ya say.. Just don't expect me ta show affection, or anythin'," she huffed, though it was unclear if she was serious or not. In truth, she was; Teresa felt weak, showing affection.. Which was why it happened so little. "Anyways.. Enough with all the sweet talk. We needa make a plan."

"There ain't a way to plan for this, other than coordinating in the competitions. The Overseer can do whatever he wants. No way predict it. Best we can do for now is try not to die."

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.