Illusion Game II: School Daze

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tom..." She pulled on his arm, leaning against him. "I'm going to change my vote to myself." She was getting tired of all of this as a yawn escaped her small lips. "There isn't enough evidence on the vice principle.. And, we have to figure out whether there is another person who looks like Umeko..." Ilse was falling asleep.

@Wedge Antilles

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Tom..." She pulled on his arm, leaning against him. "I'm going to change my vote to myself." She was getting tired of all of this as a yawn escaped her small lips. "There isn't enough evidence on the vice principle.. And, we have to figure out whether there is another person who looks like Umeko..." Ilse was falling asleep.

@Wedge Antilles

Tom embraced Ilse as she seemed exhausted from everything. "I refuse to change my vote to you, though," he whispered, "and I hope you understand why I won't."

@Proxymoron

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"There ain't a way to plan for this, other than coordinating in the competitions. The Overseer can do whatever he wants. No way predict it. Best we can do for now is try not to die."

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
Teresa sighed heavily, but nodded. "Yeah, true.. What's our plan of action, though? Do we split up, this round? Pretend ta be who we were? Try to make the others see that the Overseer shank is lyin'?"

@Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin

"Besides surviving... actually scratch that, I think surviving is pretty much our stronghold as well as trying to keep the death toll low as possible," Will says, not being the kind of person to do plans and all of that. That was more of his friend Jem's sort of thing...

"Split up. I suppose that would be good enough. We've been grouped up a lot, and people might think we're the three agents they're looking for. ...though, if we need to keep in touch," the Nephilim says as he holds up his thumb to his mouth,"I do have something that might work out... That is, if you two are comfortable with me using some of my runes here."

@Hospes @BarrenThin

"Besides surviving... actually scratch that, I think surviving is pretty much our stronghold as well as trying to keep the death toll low as possible," Will says, not being the kind of person to do plans and all of that. That was more of his friend Jem's sort of thing...

"Split up. I suppose that would be good enough. We've been grouped up a lot, and people might think we're the three agents they're looking for. ...though, if we need to keep in touch," the Nephilim says as he holds up his thumb to his mouth,"I do have something that might work out... That is, if you two are comfortable with me using some of my runes here."

@Hospes @BarrenThin

"Runes?" Mal frowned at him.

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies

Tom embraced Ilse as she seemed exhausted from everything. "I refuse to change my vote to you, though," he whispered, "and I hope you understand why I won't."

@Proxymoron

"I understand..." She said in a sleepy tone. Her eyes closed for a bit in order to rest while they waited for the votes to be done and over with. All Ilse wanted was to get through this alive. She hadn't even been able to talk to Tom about what she thought when he kissed her hand or confessed his feelings for her. Did he know how she felt?

@Wedge Antilles

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron

@Hospes @BarrenThin
Teresa nodded, at this. "Ah, hell.. Why the hell not? I mean, I've had worse done ta me than having some rune used.." she mused with a small sigh.​
"Pretending nothing has changed seems like the best option. "

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
Teresa couldn't help but wrinkle her nose, at this. "Ah, great.. More time as an omniphobic defenseless freak," she muttered under her breath. "'Spose you two are right, though. We're less apt ta be caught, that way."

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies

Teresa nodded, at this. "Ah, hell.. Why the hell not? I mean, I've had worse done ta me than having some rune used.." she mused with a small sigh.​

Teresa couldn't help but wrinkle her nose, at this. "Ah, great.. More time as an omniphobic defenseless freak," she muttered under her breath. "'Spose you two are right, though. We're less apt ta be caught, that way."

Mal rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Sick of this rutting school."

@Gummi Bunnies
@Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"And just be with each other..." Kisho sighed, understanding how she felt. Sometimes, he wondered why he had gotten married in the first place. He hated most people's company, preferring to be alone with his thoughts. Marriage meant being stuck with one person, every second of every hour of every day of every year. You couldn't just escape that person, and normally, Kisho hated the thought of being trapped in that style of living.

Yet Avia didn't make him feel that way. Monotony hardly came into play with her, and even when it did, she always made it interesting. She never bored him, keeping his attention with every word unlike the students and teachers that surrounded them. Even professors couldn't spark his curiosity for long before he found a class dull again, yet Avia pushed him to explore new possibilities.

Both of his arms wrapped around her, a gentle hug that allowed his warmth to spread to her, "I'm sorry for doubting you, Avia..."
Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician @Anyone else

Avia suddenly seemed to relax as the hug happened "Just with each other..." she murmured, staying in this embrace for a few moments, then, she pulled away slowly... Giving herself enough room to move her head to the side a little and lean in to kiss him... There had been a time she had not minded what happened, as long as they were together... But ever since they'd ended up in this strange game of sorts, she'd had a sort of longing to settle down for once... With her husband. It seemed that, despite her energetic nature, deep down, finally getting settled and starting a family was something she'd wanted from the start.

Despite this though, she knew perfectly well that her activeness in her classes wouldn't fade, well, except when she really couldn't be active, she'd have to prepare herself for quite a few months like that if they were to start a family sooner or later. "It's fine... I guess I should stop spacing out so much anyhow." Avia said with a little laugh.​

"Runes?" Mal frowned at him.

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
"Yeah, otherwise known as angel stuff," Will says as he lifts his jacket and shirt up to show the countless marks that were imprinted into his skin permanently, while they did seem like tattoos, it was in a specific format that did seem quite out there,"I can at least use temporary ones."

"Oh joy, I would have to be a senseless arsehole again, don't I? If it means my own privates to be assaulted, I guess I can endure that. If I weren't born with angel blood, then it would be a different story," Will rolled his eyes, but knew he would have to pick up the pace with that kind of behavior again. Hearing Teresa's confirmation, Will bit the tip of his thumb to where blood would start to bleed out again.

"This rune won't last for awhile, possibly for an hour or two (or to put it in RP time, one round). Think of it as a way for us to share thoughts," Will explains this briefly as he goes to draw the rune onto Teresa's arm where she could hide it under her sleeve.

"Alright, how about you? I do have some blood to spare..." the ravenette says as he glances over at Mal.

Testing. One, two, three. ...anything Teresa? Will's voice could be heard in Teresa's head.

@Hospes @BarrenThin

"Yeah, otherwise known as angel stuff," Will says as he lifts his jacket and shirt up to show the countless marks that were imprinted into his skin permanently, while they did seem like tattoos, it was in a specific format that did seem quite out there,"I can at least use temporary ones."

"Oh joy, I would have to be a senseless arsehole again, don't I? If it means my own privates to be assaulted, I guess I can endure that. If I weren't born with angel blood, then it would be a different story," Will rolled his eyes, but knew he would have to pick up the pace with that kind of behavior again. Hearing Teresa's confirmation, Will bit the tip of his thumb to where blood would start to bleed out again.

"This rune won't last for awhile, possibly for an hour or two (or to put it in RP time, one round). Think of it as a way for us to share thoughts," Will explains this briefly as he goes to draw the rune onto Teresa's arm where she could hide it under her sleeve.

"Alright, how about you? I do have some blood to spare..." the ravenette says as he glances over at Mal.

Testing. One, two, three. ...anything Teresa? Will's voice could be heard in Teresa's head.

@Hospes @BarrenThin

"Uhh... sure. Okay. Go ahead."

@Gummi Bunnies

Continued from here.

CHAPTER FOUR
"Quantum Suicide"

Minori and Meira wake up, their bodies slumped over a desk. As you would lift your heads, you would find that you look to be the classroom normally used for detention. Anouk, Kumiko, and Jacky sit in their own desks, not breathing.

A light is emitting from the door out into the hallway.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Meira @theryanjake11

As the final seconds counted down, Horatio came into the Atrium from the opened number 4 door. He looked perplexed as he held a video camera in his hands. It had blood on it. "I... found this," he muttered. "Just sitting in the hallway while I was patrolling. It's Kyle's camera... and he's gone missing, as well as Meira. I think the worst has happened. Evil is surely afoot."

0:03

0:02

0:01

0:00

A skull appears on Troy's bracelet.

3JoDtOW.png

Before the intercom started up, Horatio gave the camera to Jake. "Here, you can just... watch videos on that, right? It might give us some idea what happened to Kyle."

Hesitantly, Jake turned on the camera so he could get a look at the footage on it. He positioned so others could see, but obviously it wasn't quite large enough for everyone to get a look at. It started with a shot of the cafeteria, where it seemed Kyle had been conducting interviews.

"Why's there no sound?" Horatio asked. Jake shook his head. He really had no idea how this camera worked, It seemed rather expensive. "Move ahead," Horatio said. "This part doesn't matter."

Jake at least managed that, getting to footage where Kyle was walking alone with Meira. They seemed to be doing a walking interview, but Jake wondered why in the world they'd do it outside of the cafeteria. It wasn't before long that Meira seemed to hear a noise and started to head back down the hall. Both she and Kyle turned around, and the camera came face to face with a figure you were all becoming very familiar with.

TXexa8h.png

A knife came down and--

The camera fell, the footage ending there.

"Jesus," Jake muttered. After this, the intercom turned on.

"With that out of the way, it's time to move on to another AB Game. Some of you hit betray last time... will you do so again?"

Yui's bracelet would then activate to show 5 BP.

The television screens in the cafeteria indicated the new match ups.

Annette|Ilse vs Anna|Adrian

@Josh M @Proxymoron @Mari @Xx420BLAZEITxX

Umeko|Avia vs Tom|LuAnn

@TheBombMan @york @Wedge Antilles @Jeremi

Viviette|Yui vs Michelle|Aaron|Jason

@Hospes @TheBlueBurch @Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin @Emperor of Gallifrey

Kei|Bryan vs James|Thaneo|Scott

@DapperDogman @TheColourlessRainbow @Gummi Bunnies @Dinoteen @FireDrake150

Logan|Kisho vs Simon|Jake

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Mighty Roman

Once you were all situated, the intercom would explain the rules of the game once again. The gates of the booths closed as the explanation began. The teams would be unable to speak with each other as they were in different booths.

"This is called the Ambidex Game, or the AB Game for short. In this game, you are presented with only two options: ALLY or BETRAY. These are your choices concerning the group that you are currently versus. If both parties choose ALLY, both parties receive 2 BP. If one party chooses to BETRAY and the other chooses ALLY, the party who picked BETRAY will receive 3 BP while the party who picked ALLY will lose 2 BP. If both parties choose to BETRAY, neither party will receive any points."

FZVaLGu.png

"Players will have 30 minutes to cast their vote. At least one representative of each group must vote. If both parties do not vote, both parties will die. Groups work together and will both receive or lose the same points from the results and groups only get one vote shared amongst all members. Please proceed to deliberate and make your choices."

Within the booth is a touch screen, displaying these choices.

Au2EPsY.jpg

OOC NOTE: Remember that votes should be PMed to me to avoid OOC influence!

Continued here.

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kisho Taniyama [Computer Applications and Programming Teacher] 3 BP
@TheColourlessRainbow as Bryan Stark [Student] 3 BP
@BarrenThin as Logan Wilson [Physical Education Teacher] 3 BP
@TheBombMan as Umeko Moe [Student] 5 BP

@Mirage as Kumiko Kurumi [Student] ELIMINATED
@Hospes as Viviette Anya Stark [Student] 6 BP
@york as Avia Taniyama [Physical Education Teacher] 5 BP

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Minori Chihara [Student] ELIMINATED
@Emperor of Gallifrey as Jason "Jay" Cortez Wilson [Student] 7 BP
@Gummi Bunnies as James Lancaster [Student] 5 BP
@Mighty Roman as Simon Black [Student] 10 BP
@DapperDogman as Kei Eba [Student] 9 BP
@Jeremi as LuAnn Lewis [Home Economics Teacher] 1 BP
@FireDrake150 as Scott Miller [Communications Technology Teacher] 8 BP
@Josh M as Annette De La Rose [Guidance Counselor] 1 BP
@Wedge Antilles as Tom Swanson [Student] 5 BP
@Mari as Anna Collins [Student] 3 BP
@Dinoteen as Thaneo Tesseract [Head Cafeteria Boss] 2 BP
@The Silver Paladin as Aaron White [Student] 5 BP

@Nassi as Anouk Cross [Student] ELIMINATED
@Meira as Meira Franz [Student] MARKED FOR DEATH
@theryanjake11 as Takuro Kennedy [Student] MARKED FOR DEATH

@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Adrian Jacobs [Student] 5 BP
@Proxymoron as Ilse Althaus Brandt [Student] 4 BP
@Thuro Pendragon as Michelle Kile [Student] 3 BP
@TheBlueBurch as Yui [Student] 5 BP

@Brother Gabriel as Jacky Robertson [Student] NON-PLAYER

Last edited:
"They're just outside," Brennan said, shrugging. "Vote's almost up. I guess you get to see how the end of these go."

@TheBlueBurch
That didn't sound ominous at all. No siree-bob. Tilting his head, Yui placed his hands into the pockets of his pants and nodded forward towards the door the two had forced their way through to get into the library. "Let's go, then." He said just as quiet as he had been before. Not because he was scared or anything. Also not because he was sure if he stayed in this creepy library anymore, he'd pee his pants. Nope, it was none of those reasons. He just wanted to find others like him and maybe spread some of his energetic charm towards them. Or try to at least in a cruddy situation like the one he and all the others had unwillingly found themselves in.

"...!" Yui's eyes widened and he nearly stumbled back, his face lighting up with fear and shock at the number on his bracelet. Just when he was going to try and get the hang of things, this had to happen. But he couldn't merely stand by and be a coward anymore. Even if it's what he really wanted to do. ;~;

Last edited:
Continued from here.

CHAPTER FOUR
"Quantum Suicide"

Minori and Meira wake up, their bodies slumped over a desk. As you would lift your heads, you would find that you look to be the classroom normally used for detention. Anouk, Kumiko, and Jacky sit in their own desks, not breathing.

A light is emitting from the door out into the hallway.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Meira @theryanjake11

As the final seconds counted down, Horatio came into the Atrium from the opened number 4 door. He looked perplexed as he held a video camera in his hands. It had blood on it. "I... found this," he muttered. "Just sitting in the hallway while I was patrolling. It's Kyle's camera... and he's gone missing, as well as Meira. I think the worst has happened. Evil is surely afoot."

0:03

0:02

0:01

0:00

A skull appears on Troy's bracelet.

3JoDtOW.png

Before the intercom started up, Horatio gave the camera to Jake. "Here, you can just... watch videos on that, right? It might give us some idea what happened to Kyle."

Hesitantly, Jake turned on the camera so he could get a look at the footage on it. He positioned so others could see, but obviously it wasn't quite large enough for everyone to get a look at. It started with a shot of the cafeteria, where it seemed Kyle had been conducting interviews.

"Why's there no sound?" Horatio asked. Jake shook his head. He really had no idea how this camera worked, It seemed rather expensive. "Move ahead," Horatio said. "This part doesn't matter."

Jake at least managed that, getting to footage where Kyle was walking alone with Meira. They seemed to be doing a walking interview, but Jake wondered why in the world they'd do it outside of the cafeteria. It wasn't before long that Meira seemed to hear a noise and started to head back down the hall. Both she and Kyle turned around, and the camera came face to face with a figure you were all becoming very familiar with.

TXexa8h.png

A knife came down and--

The camera fell, the footage ending there.

"Jesus," Jake muttered. After this, the intercom turned on.

"With that out of the way, it's time to move on to another AB Game. Some of you hit betray last time... will you do so again?"

Yui's bracelet would then activate to show 5 BP.

The television screens in the cafeteria indicated the new match ups.

Annette|Ilse vs Anna|Adrian

@Josh M @Proxymoron @Mari @Xx420BLAZEITxX

Umeko|Avia vs Tom|LuAnn

@TheBombMan @york@Wedge Antilles @Jeremi

Viviette|Yui vs Michelle|Aaron|Jason

@Hospes @TheBlueBurch @Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin @Emperor of Gallifrey

Kei|Bryan vs James|Thaneo|Scott

@DapperDogman @TheColourlessRainbow @Gummi Bunnies @Dinoteen @FireDrake150

Logan|Kisho vs Simon|Jake

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Mighty Roman

Once you were all situated, the intercom would explain the rules of the game once again. The gates of the booths closed as the explanation began. The teams would be unable to speak with each other as they were in different booths.

"This is called the Ambidex Game, or the AB Game for short. In this game, you are presented with only two options: ALLY or BETRAY. These are your choices concerning the group that you are currently versus. If both parties choose ALLY, both parties receive 2 BP. If one party chooses to BETRAY and the other chooses ALLY, the party who picked BETRAY will receive 3 BP while the party who picked ALLY will lose 2 BP. If both parties choose to BETRAY, neither party will receive any points."

FZVaLGu.png

"Players will have 30 minutes to cast their vote. At least one representative of each group must vote. If both parties do not vote, both parties will die. Groups work together and will both receive or lose the same points from the results and groups only get one vote shared amongst all members. Please proceed to deliberate and make your choices."

Within the booth is a touch screen, displaying these choices.

Au2EPsY.jpg

OOC NOTE: This worked out surprisingly well last time. However, remember that votes should be PMed to me to avoid OOC influence!

Continued

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kisho Taniyama [Computer Applications and Programming Teacher] 3 BP
@TheColourlessRainbow as Bryan Stark [Student] 3 BP
@BarrenThin as Logan Wilson [Physical Education Teacher] 3 BP
@TheBombMan as Umeko Moe [Student] 5 BP

@Mirage as Kumiko Kurumi [Student] ELIMINATED
@Hospes as Viviette Anya Stark [Student] 6 BP
@york as Avia Taniyama [Physical Education Teacher] 5 BP

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Minori Chihara [Student] ELIMINATED
@Emperor of Gallifrey as Jason "Jay" Cortez Wilson [Student] 7 BP
@Gummi Bunnies as James Lancaster [Student] 5 BP
@Mighty Roman as Simon Black [Student] 10 BP
@DapperDogman as Kei Eba [Student] 9 BP
@Jeremi as LuAnn Lewis [Home Economics Teacher] 1 BP
@FireDrake150 as Scott Miller [Communications Technology Teacher] 8 BP
@Josh M as Annette De La Rose [Guidance Counselor] 1 BP
@Wedge Antilles as Tom Swanson [Student] 5 BP
@Mari as Anna Collins [Student] 3 BP
@Dinoteen as Thaneo Tesseract [Head Cafeteria Boss] 2 BP
@The Silver Paladin as Aaron White [Student] 5 BP

@Nassi as Anouk Cross [Student] ELIMINATED
@Meira as Meira Franz [Student] MARKED FOR DEATH
@theryanjake11 as Takuro Kennedy [Student] MARKED FOR DEATH

@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Adrian Jacobs [Student] 5 BP
@Proxymoron as Ilse Althaus Brandt [Student] 4 BP
@Thuro Pendragon as Michelle Kile [Student] 3 BP
@TheBlueBurch as Yui [Student] 5 BP

@Brother Gabriel as Jacky Robertson [Student] NON-PLAYER

"Ally as usual?"

@BarrenThin

Mal rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Sick of this rutting school."

@Gummi Bunnies
@Hospes
Teresa just patted Mal's shoulder. "So am I."​

@Hospes @BarrenThin
Oh, God.. Teresa didn't mind the sight of blood, or the fact it was on her. Not in the slightest. What bothered her.. Was the voice in her head. For a minute, she reeled, staggering back slightly and leaning on the wall to keep her steady. She looked about ready to fall over or throw up... Though the reason for this wasn't clear. U-ugh.. Y-yeah, I hear you guys..

Tom looked at the teacher. "I'll leave this one up to you, given your status, ma'am", he said, simply. "The others look in good shape BP wise, as do I. It's yours that would be a tense situation to have."

@Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.