• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Illusion Game II: School Daze

Status
Not open for further replies.
P
Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician

"Love ya too... Honey..." Avia said, giggling a little, she got some sort of faraway look in her eyes, as if she was thinking about something, though, soon enouhg, she snapped back to reality, looking towards Kisho for just a moment before they arrived at the Atrium. Looking around, she noticed that Kei, Logan, and Ilse seemed ot be arguing, though, befor eshe had a chance to say anything Kisho had decided to drop a slightly snarky comment, making Avia tilt her head a little. "Anyone mind explaining what's happening around here?" She asked, frowning a bit.​

Aaron looked at Avia through the gas mask. "Something about Kei killing someone, or something. I don't know. Umeko and I just got here." Aaron moved the Gas Mask to his hair, so his face would be shown. "I don't really care either."

Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician

"Love ya too... Honey..." Avia said, giggling a little, she got some sort of faraway look in her eyes, as if she was thinking about something, though, soon enouhg, she snapped back to reality, looking towards Kisho for just a moment before they arrived at the Atrium. Looking around, she noticed that Kei, Logan, and Ilse seemed ot be arguing, though, befor eshe had a chance to say anything Kisho had decided to drop a slightly snarky comment, making Avia tilt her head a little. "Anyone mind explaining what's happening around here?" She asked, frowning a bit.​

Kisho noted the strange faraway look Avia had for a moment. Wait, does she usually do that? I don't remember her ever spacing out before... Filing away the strange fact for now, he put a deadpan expression on as he answered her question, "It seemed a student has lost his manhood."

Kei looks at the woman for a long moment, a lump forming in his throat as he looks at at with his one remaining eye, something struck a chord within him, he knew he'd die if he did as she asked, yet somehow his hand moved forward slowly, the knife meeting her palm softly as he sits back "I don't want to hurt anyone else..." he says, looking her in the eye, he meant it

He didn't hurt Minori, he never wanted to hurt Adrian, and he above all didn't want to lay a finger on Vivi

They all suffered due to his actions, granted, but Minori's death was her own doing, and Adrian's death was something he was glad to have seen avoided
Tears welled up in the young man's eye as the cold, dark side of him seemed to wear off, apparently he couldn't maintain the cold, unfeeling exterior any longer

@Everyone
Ilse looked at the knife that Kei handed to her. Did she really care whether or not that Vivi decided to hit him? Nah. He deserved it, for once. She hoped that the knife was similar to the ones in the kitchen. Maybe this could be what they were looking for?

@Atomyk

Ilse looked at the knife that Kei handed to her. Did she really care whether or not that Vivi decided to hit him? Nah. He deserved it, for once. She hoped that the knife was similar to the ones in the kitchen. Maybe this could be what they were looking for?

@Atomyk
It was the knife missing from the classroom kitchen. The one from the cafeteria kitchen was still unaccounted for.

@Proxymoron

Kei took the knee and sat back down, his eye leaking heavily, blood seeping from the eye Minori had lead to being stabbed, he sat and wiped his face lightly, letting his injury ease up before making his way away from the crowd
He didn't mind being seen crying, but he had to deal with some personal issues at that moment, and he didn't need spectators constantly judging his actions

She'd killed his lover, and he'd watched her friend die...these two transgressions shouldn't have even been comparable, but of course...Vivi couldn't have possibly done anything wrong, she was a perfect little angel, wasn't she?

Friendship was a fickle thing

The boy had done more for this group than she had, he'd not killed someone, he'd not let someone die

He'd given a fucking eye for this game, for these people
He'd held his only friend and love interest in his arms as she died...
Vivi's suffering was nothing compared to his own, and yet she was the one who seemed to garner support

He'd confessed his sins and admitted his transgressions openly to everyone...and yet she still appeared better, why? Becuase he wasn't some shy, helpless little kitten?
Was it because he'd had enough of being pushed around by these people, because his entire time at the damn school, these people had ignored him, and overlooked him, until it was time to blame him for his one mistake

"This game is so dumb" he mutters aloud, as if hoping the Overseer might have some input "Well, like they say, don't hate the player...hate the game, eh?"

He was sure to be met with silence, of course, the guy couldn't give two shits about Kei's predicament, he was probably too busy killing puppies or something

@Everyone

Brennan had decided to linger in the office, as the player vote hardly concerned him. With the automatic intercom installed, he had to wonder if anything else was lurking inside the office. Ilse had unlocked all the office doors, but Brennan was curious to know what was in the adjoining library.

Moving through the main office, he pushed open the door to the student services centre. The room was pitch black, so he opened the door as wide as it could go so that the light from the office spilled inside. "What a mess," he grumbled, as he looked upon two large office cabinets that had fallen in front of the library door. He was hardly the strongest of students, so after grabbing Damien from the cafeteria, Brennan eventually had the library door free.

"I bet there's monsters in there," Damien joked. Brennan could only give him a withering look in reply. He tossed open the door to find that the lights in the library were on, and that a male student had been trapped inside. "Shit," was all Damien had to say.
@TheBlueBurch
Yui was never one to try and upset people. In fact he was far from aggressive or anything like that! Sure, some people thought it was funny to try and push him around despite his height and how emotionally sensitive he was behind the bandages and his height. So it wasn't with anger or even anything close to it that his bright blue eyes stared up at Brennan as the door was finally opened. Rising up from where he had secluded himself in the corner, at the first sign of another student, Yui rose up and a hidden grin began to form. Although given Yui's disfigurements the grin would have ended up looking more like a sneer than Yui may have intended. Either way, he rushed forward towards Brennan with his arms outstretched and if allowed, he'd wrap him up in a hug and lay his head upon the other boy's shoulder as whimpering could have been heard. He had been alone and now he wasn't! He didn't like the sensation loneliness had brought out in him. It didn't feel particularly good and he hoped he stuck around with these two guys long enough that it wouldn't rear it's uglier than his's head again.

Pulling back and disengaging from the hug once he was sufficiently teared out, Yui tilted his head and clasped his hands together, as he glanced at Damien and Brennan in a confused manner. While he had many ambitions upon entering high school such as being in a band, he wasn't much for talking despite his eager spirit so he could only really 'communicate' as best as he could through his expressive eyes.

((And there you have my first RP post on Iwaku! ^_^))

"Mr. Taniyama! Mr. Wilson! This is inappropriate language to use concerning a pupil! I understand the situation is extremely abnormal, but you are still the few adults these students have to look to!" The vice-principal would cross his arms. "And I'm personally offended at how you're treating what you believe to be Kei's mental illness. You're hardly in any position to be diagnosing anything of the sort while we play some game some monster put together. However..." He turned to Kei, disappointment apparent on his face.

"If he has shown himself to be a potential danger to his peers, then we will have to keep a watch on him. That is fair, in my opinion."

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @DapperDogman

Aaron looked at Avia through the gas mask. "Something about Kei killing someone, or something. I don't know. Umeko and I just got here." Aaron moved the Gas Mask to his hair, so his face would be shown. "I don't really care either."
Kisho noted the strange faraway look Avia had for a moment. Wait, does she usually do that? I don't remember her ever spacing out before... Filing away the strange fact for now, he put a deadpan expression on as he answered her question, "It seemed a student has lost his manhood."
Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Anyone else

Avia giggled a little at Kisho's little quip, but, then, a serious look came over her face "Well... Did we find evidence that Kei did it? Or is this all just speculation..." she said, frowning a bit.

"Mr. Taniyama! Mr. Wilson! This is inappropriate language to use concerning a pupil! I understand the situation is extremely abnormal, but you are still the few adults these students have to look to!" The vice-principal would cross his arms. "And I'm personally offended at how you're treating what you believe to be Kei's mental illness. You're hardly in any position to be diagnosing anything of the sort while we play some game some monster put together. However..." He turned to Kei, disappointment apparent on his face. "If he has shown himself to be a potential danger to his peers, then we will have to keep a watch on him. That is fair, in my opinion."

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @DapperDogman

Aaron looked at Troy Delta. "Sir. If I may put in. Last Week, when I called my dad, the Therapist did come. I've been around the Hospital therapy ward enough to know how to identify a Sociopath. Kei is one. Not High Functioning, either. Yes, he can function just enough in society, but this one hides behind a mask. One of lies." Aaron took off the Gas Mask. "A Mask much like the one you wore when we found you."

Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Anyone else

Avia giggled a little at Kisho's little quip, but, then, a serious look came over her face "Well... Did we find evidence that Kei did it? Or is this all just speculation..." she said, frowning a bit.

"Apparently the boy was the last person with Minori tried to use her eye to replace his own, though I doubt he has the surgical skills to complete the procedure," Kisho revealed with a straight face, seemingly at ease with the disgusting idea he had suggested. Now seems like a good time... "Avia, I want you to be truthful. Why are you getting those faraway looks recently? I know that's not normal for you, so please, for your husband, don't lie."

~Flashback~

"... same here," James briefly says, moving his hand to show that he had a peculiar marking near the back of his neck.

"See that? That's the mark of a Nephilim, a person with angelic blood. I had no control on what I would grow up to be, as I was marked with that rune when I was only a year old. I did want to train myself to be a Shadowhunter, someone that protects the average human population from the shady demons down below, but I grew wary of the choice when I accidentally and indirectly caused the death of my own sister at the hands of a demon... I... I was also cursed, those that get close to me, they'll die... and that's what happened to my sister. I ran off to train without my family ever being near me again, joining the Institute in London at the age of 12. I've never seen my own family in the time of my departure, but I don't wish to kill them by the curse that haunts me..." James gave the crucial details about his true past, seeing that it was only fair that he would after Vivi, or Teresa, had offered and told to him.

"If it helps, I'll assist on finding out the cause of this huge mess. Our little secret," he winks at her, always seeming to find a way to try and lighten up the mood.

He only gave a slight nod as he stood up, adjusting his jacket so it would cover up his neck that was marked with the Enkeli rune. By now, James expected that everyone had mostly voted towards Umeko, who was presumably involved in that security footage that he found in the computer lab earlier.

~End Flashback~​

It was all a mess... it truly was. If it wasn't for the immunity, James would had immediately placed his vote on Kei. Letting a bit of his old personality settle in, the ravenette knelt down next to Kei, and sneered,"You know, she's right on that, but include me on that and you got yourself a party. I know pretty well on how that feels to your balls, been there at least four times by now."

With that said, he stood up, and immediately went after where Vivi had gone off to. Not even batting an eye to Logan as he sprinted to where the other ravenette had gone to.

"V-Vivi!" he calls out as he finally gets sight of her. Just... what happened? Frantically coming up to her and kneeling on one leg, the Nephilim had no idea on how to comfort her this time around.

@Hospes @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @everyone​
~Flashback~

Teresa listened to William tell her about his past calmly and patiently, as he had done the same for her. If his past needed to come out as badly as she'd needed to get hers out.. Well, it was important, to say the least. She rubbed her neck sheepishly as he finished, slowly nodding. "I, uhh.. I'm really sorry to hear that," she murmured, softly. "I.. I know what it feels like, losin' people you care about.. Can't imagine what that must feel like..."

But really, Teresa could. It was why she distanced herself from others, now. Avoided making friends as best she could; it wasn't that she didn't like people... She was just scared of losing them.

She managed a faint smile at his next statement, giving another small nod. "I'll help you, too.. You've got yourself a deal."

~End Flashback~
Logan crouched next to Vivi.

"Viviette...?"

@Gummi Bunnies
@Hospes
Now, Teresa didn't so much as look at Will or Logan. All she did was cry.

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies

~Flashback~

Teresa listened to William tell her about his past calmly and patiently, as he had done the same for her. If his past needed to come out as badly as she'd needed to get hers out.. Well, it was important, to say the least. She rubbed her neck sheepishly as he finished, slowly nodding. "I, uhh.. I'm really sorry to hear that," she murmured, softly. "I.. I know what it feels like, losin' people you care about.. Can't imagine what that must feel like..."

But really, Teresa could. It was why she distanced herself from others, now. Avoided making friends as best she could; it wasn't that she didn't like people... She was just scared of losing them.

She managed a faint smile at his next statement, giving another small nod. "I'll help you, too.. You've got yourself a deal."

~End Flashback~

Now, Teresa didn't so much as look at Will or Logan. All she did was cry.

Logan just put a hand on her shoulder. It was Mal talking now, though. "We'll get him, okay? I swear we will."

@Hospes

Aaron looked at Troy Delta. "Sir. If I may put in. Last Week, when I called my dad, the Therapist did come. I've been around the Hospital therapy ward enough to know how to identify a Sociopath. Kei is one. Not High Functioning, either. Yes, he can function just enough in society, but this one hides behind a mask. One of lies." Aaron took off the Gas Mask. "A Mask much like the one you wore when we found you."
"Aaron, excuse me, but you are fifteen years old. Please do not speak as if you know something an adult has to go to school for quite a few years to even be qualified to make such a claim. There will be no more diagnosing from anyone who isn't Mr. Cline or Miss De La Rose." Troy held up his arm, showing off his bracelet. "Besides, earlier it was said that Kei is immune for this vote. Please forget your grievances with him for the moment while we try to figure out a better position."

@The Silver Paladin

"Aaron, excuse me, but you are fifteen years old. Please do not speak as if you know something an adult has to go to school for quite a few years to even be qualified to make such a claim. There will be no more diagnosing from anyone who isn't Mr. Cline or Miss De La Rose." Troy held up his arm, showing off his bracelet. "Besides, earlier it was said that Kei is immune for this vote. Please forget your grievances with him for the moment while we try to figure out a better position."

@The Silver Paladin

"Coming the person who allowed a school bully to walk free after threatening to rape another student, I find your authority in this situation severely lacking, Troy," Kisho deadpanned, not at all satisfied with the man's presence.

It was the knife missing from the classroom kitchen. The one from the cafeteria kitchen was still unaccounted for.

@Proxymoron

She recognized the knife, showing it to Logan and Tom who were in the classroom kitchen with her where they found Minori's body. "Mr. Wilson!" Ilse was actually glad that she could tell everyone about this, "This is the missing knife from the set in the classroom kitchen! However, It's not the same as the one that Umeko disposed in the footage.." Oh well. She was so close. So. So. Sooooooooo. Close.

"Either way... There's one more knife missing from the cafeteria kitchen. Since we cannot vote for Kei in this round, let us move to another topic..." They needed to move on before their time runs out. She glared at Kei once more, "You and I will have to talk, separately. I want to know where you got this knife because you either stole it from the classroom kitchen or it was dropped from somewhere. The location of that knife could also give us a hint."

@DapperDogman
@Everyone

Logan just put a hand on her shoulder. It was Mal talking now, though. "We'll get him, okay? I swear we will."

@Hospes
Teresa didn't tense, cringe, or.. Generally react to the touch. She just shook her head slightly. "I don't doubt it.. But it won't bring her back," she replied, solemnly. "I.. I might be able to save her. Once we're out of here," she murmured, hopefully. Though, considering Logan didn't know about her, it probably didn't make sense.

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron nodded. "That's right. Fifteen years of hanging around the Hospital. Fifteen years with a Doctor Father, and a mother always in a foreign nation. Fifteen years reading. Fifteen years people watching. I have seen enough Insanity in this life to understand when someone is insane or hiding something." Aaron put the gas mask down. "Ever wonder what I wanted to study at Princeton? Quantum Physics and Psychology."

Yui was never one to try and upset people. In fact he was far from aggressive or anything like that! Sure, some people thought it was funny to try and push him around despite his height and how emotionally sensitive he was behind the bandages and his height. So it wasn't with anger or even anything close to it that his bright blue eyes stared up at Brennan as the door was finally opened. Rising up from where he had secluded himself in the corner, at the first sign of another student, Yui rose up and a hidden grin began to form. Although given Yui's disfigurements the grin would have ended up looking more like a sneer than Yui may have intended. Either way, he rushed forward towards Brennan with his arms outstretched and if allowed, he'd wrap him up in a hug and lay his head upon the other boy's shoulder as whimpering could have been heard. He had been alone and now he wasn't! He didn't like the sensation loneliness had brought out in him. It didn't feel particularly good and he hoped he stuck around with these two guys long enough that it wouldn't rear it's uglier than his's head again.

Pulling back and disengaging from the hug once he was sufficiently teared out, Yui tilted his head and clasped his hands together, as he glanced at Damien and Brennan in a confused manner. While he had many ambitions upon entering high school such as being in a band, he wasn't much for talking despite his eager spirit so he could only really 'communicate' as best as he could through his expressive eyes.

((And there you have my first RP post on Iwaku! ^_^))
Brennan reacted like the Overseer himself had come to hug him, practically jolting backwards from Yui. Too bad for him, his fellow student already had his arms around him and was whimpering into his shoulder. The student council president seethed through his teeth and kept his arms stiffly at his sides while he allowed the boy to invade his personal space. He rolled his eyes when he heard the snicker from Damien.

"Hold up," Damien said as Yui pulled away. He pointed at the boy's arm. "You've got a bracelet. You're a player, but you've been stuck in here? Bad luck for you, man."

DNFSaN8.png

Brennan tilted his head to get a look at the bracelet's face. "It's blank. It's probably not active yet. Perhaps we were meant to find you later, or not at all." Brennan crossed his arms and took a glance back toward the office, where the intercom was. "... Have you heard anything over the intercom? About the situation we're all in?"

@TheBlueBurch

"Other than the situation with Kei, there are two sets of masks and capes used by the agents. Aaron has one set as you can see him fool around with it while I have the other in a bag. Kei gave me a keycard that should unlock the next set of doors. Finally, the knife, the one that Umeko disposed in the footage, found in the garbage can does not match the one missing from the kitchen, but there is an identical set without one missing. Could there be another set somewhere or did Umeko bring it to the school?" She showed everyone the knife that was in the garbage can.

That's all she had. She crossed her arms underneath her chest, "Does anyone else have anything to say that could possibly help us?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back