Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan rubbed the back of her head and quietly shushed her.

"You neglected to mention why her eye wasn't in its socket. Looks like revenge to me."

@DapperDogman
@Hospes
@Everyone​
This helped very slightly.. But not enough to keep her from stiffening the instant she heard Kei's voice. Her tear-filled eyes narrowed, and her fists balled right back up. She squirmed away from Logan, body tense as a spring. And dear God, was that girl mad. "You.." she uttered, glaring harshly at Kei. It took her no time to start for Kei.. And it looked like someone would have to hold her back if they wanted him intact!

"You tried to kill that boy, Adrian.. You would've killed him, if Jake hadn't stopped you! You didn't bat a fucking eye! I watched you with my own damn eyes. How the fuck do you expect me to believe your shitty little lie after that? After watching you lead her in there?! You shuck-faced son of a bitch!"

Looked like the PTSD had pushed Vivi into developing DID.. Uh-oh.

@BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Proxymoron

[Vote's for Annette.]

This helped very slightly.. But not enough to keep her from stiffening the instant she heard Kei's voice. Her tear-filled eyes narrowed, and her fists balled right back up. She squirmed away from Logan, body tense as a spring. And dear God, was that girl mad. "You.." she uttered, glaring harshly at Kei. It took her no time to start for Kei.. And it looked like someone would have to hold her back if they wanted him intact!

"You tried to kill that boy, Adrian.. You would've killed him, if Jake hadn't stopped you! You didn't bat a fucking eye! I watched you with my own damn eyes. How the fuck do you expect me to believe your shitty little lie after that? After watching you lead her in there?! You shuck-faced son of a bitch!"

Looked like the PTSD had pushed Vivi into developing DID.. Uh-oh.

Logan blinked and let Vivi go. "What did you say he did?"

@Hospes

"Ah, well, fine enough. I put mine personally towards Vice Principal Delta as he's apparently a player now," Kisho explained as they continued walking. Seeing an opportunity, he slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her close, "It's been awhile since we could walk like this, so I thought I would take the chance."
Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician @Anyone else

Avia smirked, leaning her head against his shoulder as she walked with him, smiling "Heh... Glad you did..." she purred, seeming to have reverted to her usual, playfull sort of personality. She seemed content with where she was right noe as she headed off to the Atrium, pondering who she should change her vote to....​

Logan rubbed the back of her head and quietly shushed her.

"You neglected to mention why her eye wasn't in its socket. Looks like revenge to me."

@DapperDogman
@Hospes
@Everyone​
"I sought to replace my eye...granted, I was too in shock to really think about the matter, rage, pain and a sense of revenge were involved, yes...but I didn't kill her" Kei admits with a small frown "An eye for an eye, in the literal sense, you see?"

He shrugs and leans back slightly "I chose not to keep the eye...it suddenly hit me how wrong it might be to do such a thing, I thought to replace it, but honestly...I couldn't stomach that after returning to my senses"

he turns to Vivi, his hand finding his knife and replies "I could have killed him, yes...and I could have killed you too, couldn't I? You were just as much to blame for the loss of Kumi...and now, you know how I felt" he showed no fear for her attempt on his life, his knife clutched tightly, but only being used if absolutely needed, he didn't need a reason to be attacked, after all

@BarrenThin
@Hospes

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
"I sought to replace my eye...granted, I was too in shock to really think about the matter, rage, pain and a sense of revenge were involved, yes...but I didn't kill her" Kei admits with a small frown "An eye for an eye, in the literal sense, you see?"

He shrugs and leans back slightly "I chose not to keep the eye...it suddenly hit me how wrong it might be to do such a thing, I thought to replace it, but honestly...I couldn't stomach that after returning to my senses"

he turns to Vivi, his hand finding his knife and replies "I could have killed him, yes...and I could have killed you too, couldn't I? You were just as much to blame for the loss of Kumi...and now, you know how I felt" he showed no fear for her attempt on his life, his knife clutched tightly, but only being used if absolutely needed, he didn't need a reason to be attacked, after all

@BarrenThin
@Hospes

"So you did take her eye out!" Logan growled at him.

@DapperDogman
@Hospes

"He tried to crush Adrian's chest in for voting betray!" she exclaimed, loud enough for the entire atrium to hear. Oh, yeah.. She was pissed.

"Just ask Jake! He had to pry Kei off of him!"

@BarrenThin @Proxymoron @DapperDogman @Everyone

@BarrenThin
@Hospes
Ilse couldn't stop herself from roaring with laughter at Kei; however, in that moment of laughter, she threw a punch full of force to her stomach as punishment for not being able to control herself. Clearing her throat, she looked at Kei, "You're stupid, aren't you? As if a foul body like yours could ever accept a new, pure organ! And now, you've shown us the weapon." She walked towards Kei, ignoring Vivi as it seemed that the female wanted to beat the living shit out of the male. With dead cold eyes, Ilse would walk to him, holding out her hand, "Just like you gave me the keycard, hand me the knife. Now."

This could easily be compared to the sets in the kitchen.

@DapperDogman
@Everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Logan looked at Jake.

@Atomyk
2mKUSxE.png

"Well, I don't want to throw anyone under the bus..." Jake looked around at everyone's faces but found himself caving under their gaze. "... Kei might have killed Adrian had I not stepped in, but he was clearly distraught over the deaths. We can't judge him so harshly based on that."

"This is true," Troy said. "He's just a kid."

@BarrenThin @Hospes @Proxymoron

Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician @Anyone else

Avia smirked, leaning her head against his shoulder as she walked with him, smiling "Heh... Glad you did..." she purred, seeming to have reverted to her usual, playfull sort of personality. She seemed content with where she was right noe as she headed off to the Atrium, pondering who she should change her vote to....​

Kisho felt as though he was in total bliss with Avia on his shoulder, "Love you..." He wished they had more time to do this, to simply be married and together. But we have a job to do right now. He mentally sighed in exasperation as the thought of voting came back to mind.

However, before he could mope any longer, they had found the atrium. As they walked in, they came upon Ilse, Kei, and Logan in some sort of argument. For what was possible, Kisho reacted in the best way possible seeing the boy arguing with his friend and current favorite student, "I'm guessing Kei's has done something else to prove he's an idiot?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
"That's what I just said..." he says bluntly, his eye moving to Logan "As she did to me..."
@BarrenThin

"You think that makes it okay? You're fucking insane!" Logan growled. "Just 'cause you decided not to keep it doesn't make it any better!"
2mKUSxE.png

"Well, I don't want to throw anyone under the bus..." Jake looked around at everyone's faces, but found himself caving under their gaze. "... Kei might have killed Adrian had a I not stepped in, but he was clearly distraught over the deaths. We can't judge him so harshly based on that."

"This is true," Troy said. "He's just a kid."

@BarrenThin @Hospes @Proxymoron

"This 'kid' is crazy!"

@DapperDogman
@Atomyk
@Hospes
@The Tactician

Ilse couldn't stop herself from roaring with laughter at Kei; however, in that moment of laughter, she threw a punch full of force to her stomach as punishment for not being able to control herself. Clearing her throat, she looked at Kei, "You're stupid, aren't you? And now, you've shown us the weapon." She walked towards Kei, ignoring Vivi as it seemed that the female wanted to beat the living shit out of the male. With dead cold eyes, Ilse would talk to him, holding out her hand, "Just like you gave me the keycard, hand me the knife. Now."
Kei looks at the woman for a long moment, a lump forming in his throat as he looks at at with his one remaining eye, something struck a chord within him, he knew he'd die if he did as she asked, yet somehow his hand moved forward slowly, the knife meeting her palm softly as he sits back "I don't want to hurt anyone else..." he says, looking her in the eye, he meant it

He didn't hurt Minori, he never wanted to hurt Adrian, and he above all didn't want to lay a finger on Vivi

They all suffered due to his actions, granted, but Minori's death was her own doing, and Adrian's death was something he was glad to have seen avoided
Tears welled up in the young man's eye as the cold, dark side of him seemed to wear off, apparently he couldn't maintain the cold, unfeeling exterior any longer

@Everyone

@BarrenThin
@Hospes
"I don't give a single fucking damn what you did it for, so you can shut the hell up... Now," she practically growled, a dangerous glint in her eyes as she ascended on him. She didn't pay the knife any mind, and just proceeded to grab him roughly by the collar without a thought, glaring into his eyes as though she could see into his very soul. And, oddly... The boy would feel a strange burning pain in his eyes as she did so.

"You're a sick bastard... You deserve to rot in a personal hell," she snapped, nostrils flaring. "..But then, so do I." With that, Teresa huffed, letting go of his collar.

"You can kill me, sure... But I don't have a single damn reason to be afraid of you... But I can assure you; you've got every reason to be afraid of me," she hissed, lowly, before abruptly bringing her knee up to his crotch... Hard. With that, she just turned away, shaking her head in hopes of making the tears that were coming down harder than ever go away. With that... She hurried out of the room, more than likely to find somewhere to bawl that wasn't in front of everyone else.

Viviette was broken.

Kei looks at the woman for a long moment, a lump forming in his throat as he looks at at with his one remaining eye, something struck a chord within him, he knew he'd die if he did as she asked, yet somehow his hand moved forward slowly, the knife meeting her palm softly as he sits back "I don't want to hurt anyone else..." he says, looking her in the eye, he meant it

He didn't hurt Minori, he never wanted to hurt Adrian, and he above all didn't want to lay a finger on Vivi

They all suffered due to his actions, granted, but Minori's death was her own doing, and Adrian's death was something he was glad to have seen avoided
Tears welled up in the young man's eyes as the cold, dark side of him seemed to wear off, apparently he couldn't maintain the cold, unfeeling exterior any longer

@Everyone

Aaron watched the situation unfold. He still held the Gas Mask and Cloak he found on Delta. He put on the Gas Mask for a minute. "Are you my Mummy?" He interjected as a Doctor Who reference. He was trying to get the crowd to calm down. He decided to keep the gas mask on. At least for now, until they needed it.

@Everyone

"I don't give a single fucking damn what you did it for, so you can shut the hell up... Now," she practically growled, a dangerous glint in her eyes as she ascended on him. She didn't pay the knife any mind, and just proceeded to grab him roughly by the collar without a thought, glaring into his eyes as though she could see into his very soul. And, oddly... The boy would feel a strange burning pain in his eyes as she did so.

"You're a sick bastard... You deserve to rot in a personal hell," she snapped, nostrils flaring. "..But then, so do I." With that, Teresa huffed, letting go of his collar.

"You can kill me, sure... But I don't have a single damn reason to be afraid of you... But I can assure you; you've got every reason to be afraid of me," she hissed, lowly, before abruptly bringing her knee up to his crotch... Hard. With that, she just turned away, shaking her head in hopes of making the tears that were coming down harder than ever go away. With that... She hurried out of the room, more than likely to find somewhere to bawl that wasn't in front of everyone else.

Viviette was broken.

Logan cast a sidelong glance at Kei before following Vivi.

@Hospes

Brennan had decided to linger in the office, as the player vote hardly concerned him. With the automatic intercom installed, he had to wonder if anything else was lurking inside the office. Ilse had unlocked all the office doors, but Brennan was curious to know what was in the adjoining library.

Moving through the main office, he pushed open the door to the student services centre. The room was pitch black, so he opened the door as wide as it could go so that the light from the office spilled inside. "What a mess," he grumbled, as he looked upon two large office cabinets that had fallen in front of the library door. He was hardly the strongest of students, so after grabbing Damien from the cafeteria, Brennan eventually had the library door free.

"I bet there's monsters in there," Damien joked. Brennan could only give him a withering look in reply. He tossed open the door to find that the lights in the library were on, and that a male student had been trapped inside. "Shit," was all Damien had to say.
@TheBlueBurch

Viviette just shook her head, swallowing hard again. "We aren't.. We aren't siblings," she sighed, heavily, leaning back against the wall again and rubbing her face. Suddenly, she came to a realization; and abruptly moved so that she was sat in front of James.. Where she proceeded to take off her jacket- apparently uncaring if he saw her scars.. Not like he hadn't gotten a good look when he'd molested her -, and part her hair. There, in fine print, was the tattoo WICKED had long since laminated her with. "Subject A1: The Betrayer" was all it read, still eligible, despite the scars littered across and by it.

"I was.. I was part of a huge project, back in my world. The world was in turmoil.. Long story short, I was used. A pawn to some scientists that were going crazy. Me and the others.. We were lied to. Used. Expected to complete these crazy and life-threatening tasks.. I didn't make it to see if it was all for nothing or not. I threw away my life away to help the others escape. Saw enough death to last a lifetime, before that happened.. And then, I was selected for something called The Reapers' Game.. Gives people a second chance at life. Saw more death, there.. Died a second time. Saved the world. Became a Reaper. And now, this is happening..."

All she could do was sigh and bury her face in her hands, tiredly.

"Can't ever catch a break."

@Gummi Bunnies
~Flashback~

"... same here," James briefly says, moving his hand to show that he had a peculiar marking near the back of his neck.

"See that? That's the mark of a Nephilim, a person with angelic blood. I had no control on what I would grow up to be, as I was marked with that rune when I was only a year old. I did want to train myself to be a Shadowhunter, someone that protects the average human population from the shady demons down below, but I grew wary of the choice when I accidentally and indirectly caused the death of my own sister at the hands of a demon... I... I was also cursed, those that get close to me, they'll die... and that's what happened to my sister. I ran off to train without my family ever being near me again, joining the Institute in London at the age of 12. I've never seen my own family in the time of my departure, but I don't wish to kill them by the curse that haunts me..." James gave the crucial details about his true past, seeing that it was only fair that he would after Vivi, or Teresa, had offered and told to him.

"If it helps, I'll assist on finding out the cause of this huge mess. Our little secret," he winks at her, always seeming to find a way to try and lighten up the mood.
Shaking slightly with something Teresa wasn't really familiar with, Teresa sighed and stood up slowly, offering James a hand so he could do so as well. "C'mon.. It'd be suspicious for us to be here alone, and I don't need you gettin' your snake kicked in for tryin' to help," she mused, still trying desperately to stop crying.

God, she hated crying..

With that, she started towards the atrium, trying to ignore the shaking and tears.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone/Anyone​
He only gave a slight nod as he stood up, adjusting his jacket so it would cover up his neck that was marked with the Enkeli rune. By now, James expected that everyone had mostly voted towards Umeko, who was presumably involved in that security footage that he found in the computer lab earlier.

~End Flashback~​

Viviette was broken.

It was all a mess... it truly was. If it wasn't for the immunity, James would had immediately placed his vote on Kei. Letting a bit of his old personality settle in, the ravenette knelt down next to Kei, and sneered,"You know, she's right on that, but include me on that and you got yourself a party. I know pretty well on how that feels to your balls, been there at least four times by now."

With that said, he stood up, and immediately went after where Vivi had gone off to. Not even batting an eye to Logan as he sprinted to where the other ravenette had gone to.
She was... curled up with her knees to her chest under a drinking fountain. She was a crying mess.

@BarrenThin
"V-Vivi!" he calls out as he finally gets sight of her. Just... what happened? Frantically coming up to her and kneeling on one leg, the Nephilim had no idea on how to comfort her this time around.

@Hospes @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @everyone​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Kisho felt as though he was in total bliss with Avia on his shoulder, "Love you..." He wished they had more time to do this, to simply be married and together. But we have a job to do right now. He mentally sighed in exasperation as the thought of voting came back to mind.

However, before he could mope any longer, they had found the atrium. As they walked in, they came upon Ilse, Kei, and Logan in some sort of argument. For what was possible, Kisho reacted in the best way possible seeing the boy arguing with his friend and current favorite student, "I'm guessing Kei's has done something else to prove he's an idiot?"
Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician

"Love ya too... Honey..." Avia said, giggling a little, she got some sort of faraway look in her eyes, as if she was thinking about something, though, soon enouhg, she snapped back to reality, looking towards Kisho for just a moment before they arrived at the Atrium. Looking around, she noticed that Kei, Logan, and Ilse seemed ot be arguing, though, befor eshe had a chance to say anything Kisho had decided to drop a slightly snarky comment, making Avia tilt her head a little. "Anyone mind explaining what's happening around here?" She asked, frowning a bit.​

Status
Not open for further replies.