Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy raised his hands into the air as he tried to get everyone's attention. "Listen, everyone! I need all players to gather in the Atrium so we can discuss this vote without distractions! Time is running out, but we can't be too hasty with a vote that seems to condemn the lives of those who are chosen! Students and faculty alike, please put away your biases and think rationally!"

@Everyone

Shaking slightly with something Teresa wasn't really familiar with, Teresa sighed and stood up slowly, offering James a hand so he could do so as well. "C'mon.. It'd be suspicious for us to be here alone, and I don't need you gettin' your snake kicked in for tryin' to help," she mused, still trying desperately to stop crying.

God, she hated crying..

With that, she started towards the atrium, trying to ignore the shaking and tears.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone/Anyone​

Troy raised his hands into the air as he tried to get everyone's attention. "Listen, everyone! I need all players to gather in the Atrium so we can discuss this vote without distractions! Time is running out, but we can't be too hasty with a vote that seems to condemn the lives of those who are chosen! Students and faculty alike, please put away your biases and think rationally!"

@Everyone
"And I will always love you too." Umeko replied back.

@The Silver Paladin
Aaron smiled at Umeko. "Lets go." He said. He began walking to the Atrium. He was smiling.

Upon being brought to the Atrium, Logan spoke up. "Ilse and Tom found Minori's body. The last person seen with her was Kei. Her eye has been taken out. Now, why would you be involved in this and not tell a damn soul?" Logan locked eyes with Kei before continuing. "He's immune this round, but he's looking pretty bad, to me."

@Everyone

@Everyone
It was time for them to finally start discussing what they all found as she arrived at the Atrium. Ilse wanted to tell them everything, but it was best for the teachers to start talking first.

@every1

Upon being brought to the Atrium, Logan spoke up. "Ilse and Tom found Minori's body. The last person seen with her was Kei. Her eye has been taken out. Now, why would you be involved in this and not tell a damn soul?" Logan locked eyes with Kei before continuing. "He's immune this round, but he's looking pretty bad, to me."

@Everyone

"You just had to go first with Kei..." She muttered a curse word in German, "Yes, Tom and I found out that Minori had died, and Kei was the last person to go with her. Now, please let us know exactly what happeed..." She hoped that they wouldn't linger on this since he's immune. A discussion such as this was best for a later time. "If Kei pleads the fifth, let us not waste time on this since we cannot vote for him."

@DapperDogman

@Everyone
Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician @Anyone

Avia nodded, figuring she'd go head to the Atrium, but, first, she decided to look around for her husband, hoping they could walk there together, it shouldn't be that hard to find him amongst the crowd... Right?​

Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician @Anyone

Avia nodded, figuring she'd go head to the Atrium, but, first, she decided to look around for her husband, hoping they could walk there together, it shouldn't be that hard to find him amongst the crowd... Right?​

Kisho was already headed toward the Atrium, and smiled as Avia came to meet, "Hello, beautiful. Have you cast your vote yet?" He continued walking, hoping she would follow along at his side.

@Atomyk

@Everyone
Immediately, Viviette completely froze up. No shaking, no sweating, no opening and closing of the mouth.... Nothing. At all. She just was as still as a statue, not moving a single inch. In fact, she didn't even look like she was breathing.. Nothing. Shock, terror, sadness... They crashed into her with the force of a bullet. No, not her... It was Viviette feeling those things. Or maybe, someone between Vivi and Teresa. But then, they were replaced... Disgust and rage welled up in her, and she saw red. Her nostrils flared, and her deep green eyes were wide.

She didn't even hear the rest of what Logan, or anyone else, said.. She was too caught up in this tsunami of emotions. She didn't know what was her emotions, and what were Vivi's, but she didn't care.

Nobody fucked with Teresa Agnes and got away with it.

Immediately, shaking fists clenched at the sides of the eighteen-year-old. She was shaking violently... But it wasn't out of fear or anxiety. No, this was pure, hot rage. Her heart pounded hard, and her features darkened. She'd originally spared Ryu, upon finding he'd killed Ash.. But this was different. This kid.. fake life or not... was the last person with Minori. Viviette had seen him try to kill Adrian... And she had no doubts that, even if he hadn't killed her directly, Kei was behind the missing eye.

Defacing one of the three friends she had was not a smart move on that little son of a bitch's part.

However, Teresa didn't move.. She couldn't. She was just frozen there, shaking violently and drowning in rage... And.. Crying? Oh, fuck. She was bawling, sobbing, shaking, and felt like her heart had been ripped in half.

@Anyone/Everyone c:​

Immediately, Viviette completely froze up. No shaking, no sweating, no opening and closing of the mouth.... Nothing. At all. She just was as still as a statue, not moving a single inch. In fact, she didn't even look like she was breathing.. Nothing. Shock, terror, sadness... They crashed into her with the force of a bullet. No, not her... It was Viviette feeling those things. Or maybe, someone between Vivi and Teresa. But then, they were replaced... Disgust and rage welled up in her, and she saw red. Her nostrils flared, and her deep green eyes were wide.

She didn't even hear the rest of what Logan, or anyone else, said.. She was too caught up in this tsunami of emotions. She didn't know what was her emotions, and what were Vivi's, but she didn't care.

Nobody fucked with Teresa Agnes and got away with it.

Immediately, shaking fists clenched at the sides of the eighteen-year-old. She was shaking violently... But it wasn't out of fear or anxiety. No, this was pure, hot rage. Her heart pounded hard, and her features darkened. She'd originally spared Ryu, upon finding he'd killed Ash.. But this was different. This kid.. fake life or not... was the last person with Minori. Viviette had seen him try to kill Adrian... And she had no doubts that, even if he hadn't killed her directly, Kei was behind the missing eye.

Defacing one of the three friends she had was not a smart move on that little son of a bitch's part.

However, Teresa didn't move.. She couldn't. She was just frozen there, shaking violently and drowning in rage... And.. Crying? Oh, fuck. She was bawling, sobbing, shaking, and felt like her heart had been ripped in half.

@Anyone/Everyone c:​

Mal didn't even hesitate to go over and try to hug Vivi. Not this time.

@Hospes

Kisho was already headed toward the Atrium, and smiled as Avia came to meet, "Hello, beautiful. Have you cast your vote yet?" He continued walking, hoping she would follow along at his side.

@Atomyk
Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician @Atomyk @Anyone Else

"I've voted for myself temporarily... I'll be changing that when I come to a proper conclusion." Avia said, she rubbed the back of her neck, looking a little guilty, but, after a moment, she shrugged it off "It's not like I'm gonna be making a habbit out of it or anything." she added, it seemed she had realized how silly it all probably sounded.​

"You just had to go first with Kei..." She muttered a curse word in German, "Yes, Tom and I found out that Minori had died, and Kei was the last person to go with her. Now, please let us know exactly what happeed..." She hoped that they wouldn't linger on this since he's immune. A discussion such as this was best for a later time. "If Kei pleads the fifth, let us not waste time on this since we cannot vote for him."

@DapperDogman

Tom put a hand to Ilse's shoulder. He understood her frustration over Mr. Wilson coming out with the Kei angle right away, but he understood the teacher's viewpoint as well. "It's necessary," Tom explained, "everyone needs to know the facts. If he is guilty of something, at least everyone would know not to enter a room alone with him, like Minori had." And he looked at Vivi, suddenly taking matters into her own hands. "We've had enough of people hiding, we need to let things come to light. Only then can we make this next vote with confidence." Sadly, with Kei still immune, he wasn't sure of the vote. Umeko at this point had the only real evidence against her, still.

@Proxymoron

@DapperDogman
"Oh..." Kei's eye dropped slightly, he gave a small sigh and shook his head "Minori...yeah..." he rubs his neck and mutters "As long as Vivi's not here..." he checks and gives a hushed reply "She and I had to play a game, the risk of the game was death...We each had a button...and there was a cheat button...hit the buttons, roll a dice...she hit it twice before I had to hit it first, just to avoid her getting me killed...she cost me my eye...her final roll was sadly a 1...she was electrocuted...I didn't want to speak of this in front of Vivi...I know they were good friends, and should Vivi hear of this...lord knows how the poor thing would react"

He gives a small nods, palms open in a small act, as if to show he had nothing more to share "Sadly, I lost an eye due to her, and she cost us another hint with her foolish actions to cheat as much as she did...we might had heard of a traitor if not for her foolish second cheat..."

He sighs and gives a frown "Shame she had to die, though...I barely knew her, but she seemed like a nice girl"

He could see her breaking down in the corner of his eye and he shut it, not wanting to see such a scene "I really didn't want to speak of this around her...she didn't need this on her mind...It'd be better she never had to know...do you see my reasoning?"

@BarrenThin
@Proxymoron
@Hospes

Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician @Atomyk @Anyone Else

"I've voted for myself temporarily... I'll be changing that when I come to a proper conclusion." Avia said, she rubbed the back of her neck, looking a little guilty, but, after a moment, she shrugged it off "It's not like I'm gonna be making a habbit out of it or anything." she added, it seemed she had realized how silly it all probably sounded.​

"Ah, well, fine enough. I put mine personally towards Vice Principal Delta as he's apparently a player now," Kisho explained as they continued walking. Seeing an opportunity, he slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her close, "It's been awhile since we could walk like this, so I thought I would take the chance."

She didn't flinch, try to pull away, or do.. well, anything. All she did was sob quietly.

@BarrenThin

Logan rubbed the back of her head and quietly shushed her.
"Oh..." Kei's eye dropped slightly, he gave a small sigh and shook his head "Minori...yeah..." he rubs his neck and mutters "As long as Vivi's not here..." he checks and gives a hushed reply "She and I had to play a game, the risk of the game was death...We each had a button...and there was a cheat button...hit the buttons, roll a dice...she hit it twice before I had to hit it first, just to avoid her getting me killed...she cost me my eye...her final roll was sadly a 1...she was electrocuted...I didn't want to speak of this in front of Vivi...I know they were good friends, and should Vivi hear of this...lord knows how the poor thing would react"

He gives a small nods, palms open in a small act, as if to show he had nothing more to share "Sadly, I lost an eye due to her, and she cost us another hint with her foolish actions to cheat as much as she did...we might had heard of a traitor if not for her foolish second cheat..."

He sighs and gives a frown "Shame she had to die, though...I barely knew her, but she seemed like a nice girl"

He could see her breaking down in the corner of his eye and he shut it, not wanting to see such a scene "I really didn't want to speak of this around her...she didn't need this on her mind...It'd be better she never had to know...do you see my reasoning?"

@BarrenThin
@Proxymoron
@Hospes
"You neglected to mention why her eye wasn't in its socket. Looks like revenge to me."

@DapperDogman
@Hospes
@Everyone​

Tom put a hand to Ilse's shoulder. He understood her frustration over Mr. Wilson coming out with the Kei angle right away, but he understood the teacher's viewpoint as well. "It's necessary," Tom explained, "everyone needs to know the facts. If he is guilty of something, at least everyone would know not to enter a room alone with him, like Minori had." And he looked at Vivi, suddenly taking matters into her own hands. "We've had enough of people hiding, we need to let things come to light. Only then can we make this next vote with confidence." Sadly, with Kei still immune, he wasn't sure of the vote. Umeko at this point had the only real evidence against her, still.

@Proxymoron

@BarrenThin
@Proxymoron
@Hospes

"I can understand," Ilse tried to calm herself down as things made her a bit tense. "Though, I don't know how someone being electrocuted could cause them to loose an eye as well... So, please... You had something to do with that... right?" Seriously, if he did, she needs to keep herself from laughing in front of everyone. For something that should be causing her to mourn, it was enough that she had to handle. Maybe he could tell us how he did that exactly... Would they discover another weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.