Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm not Brian." sharply replied Al, it was like a waves fighting land, one overpowered the other, but only for a small while. Al turned away, a tear falling down his cheek,

"She's still there, and since Brian knows that, he'll consent to allowing me to try to return home. I must return home, I have to find my brother." mumbled Al and he quickly turned back around, looking to Viv,

"So, since your not Brian's Viv, who are you?" asked Al.

@Hospes
Viviette bit her lip quietly, ignoring the slight pain it brought about. She averted her gaze, sighing softly. "Sorry.."

She nodded slightly at the next statement, features steeling back up as she swallowed the lump in her throat. "Makes sense.." she mused, monotone returning. Something had changed in her eyes, since the memories had flooded back.. They were no longer eyes filled with innocence and fear. No.. They were eyes that knew the horrors of the world. Eyes that had seen darkness and horrors like no other. Eyes that knew of the pains and wrongs that few ever experienced..

...The eyes of..

a477b2d2c7.jpg

"Teresa Agnes. My name.. Is Teresa Agnes."

"...And I'm an angel of death."

@TheColourlessRainbow

Logan caught Ilse's arm. "Be careful... okay?" There was a weariness about him, and his look was almost pleading. "Too many students have died on my watch. I don't want to see you hurt." It was pretty clear where he was casting his blame.

@Proxymoron
@Wedge Antilles
"Thanks", Tom said as he brought Minori's body to the side of the kitchen, against the wall. "Just be sure to tell everyone about Kei though, they would sooner listen to a teacher than either of us, probably." He then went to Ilse's side, as she looked over the two circular floor panels. "Anything interesting about those things, or are they just two weird circles on a floor?", he asked.

@BarrenThin @Proxymoron

"Since that was where her body landed," she pulled her arm away from the teacher's grasp, "it is obvious that it involves with how she died. There wouldn't be two random panels on the floor, unless the FCS classroom needed it." Ilse gave Logan a bit of an attitude, only because of how fast he went from snapping then worrying about her. "And, I'll be fine. The only thing that could possibly kill me is loosing any BP points." She went to look at Minori's body once more, seeing if there were any marks, especially burns.

@BarrenThin
@Wedge Antilles

Viviette bit her lip quietly, ignoring the slight pain it brought about. She averted her gaze, sighing softly. "Sorry.."

She nodded slightly at the next statement, features steeling back up as she swallowed the lump in her throat. "Makes sense.." she mused, monotone returning. Something had changed in her eyes, since the memories had flooded back.. They were no longer eyes filled with innocence and fear. No.. They were eyes that knew the horrors of the world. Eyes that had seen darkness and horrors like no other. Eyes that knew of the pains and wrongs that few ever experienced..

...The eyes of..

a477b2d2c7.jpg

"Teresa Agnes. My name.. Is Teresa Agnes."

"...And I'm an angel of death."

@TheColourlessRainbow
"An Angel of death? Those exist?" asked Al before he shook his head,

"No, no." mumbled Al to himself.

"Meet me later, I have to go rest." stated Al as he walked off, looking for a place to sit and rest for awhile.

(I am so sorry, but im not quite in the mood to continue.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"I love you too..." Umeko softly said as she approached Aaron's face.

The feelings are pretty much undeniable at this point. After a moment, they found themselves lip-to-lip.

@The Silver Paladin
Aaron/Arc was taken aback, but he rolled with it. He finally pulled back. "U-Umeko! Th-That..." Aaron was struck speechless. He couldn't think. He sat down, and put his hand through his hair. "I-I don't know what to say..."

"Since that was where her body landed," she pulled her arm away from the teacher's grasp, "it is obvious that it involves with how she died. There wouldn't be two random panels on the floor, unless the FCS classroom needed it." Ilse gave Logan a bit of an attitude, only because of how fast he went from snapping then worrying about her. "And, I'll be fine. The only thing that could possibly kill me is loosing any BP points." She went to look at Minori's body once more, seeing if there were any marks, especially burns.

@BarrenThin
@Wedge Antilles

"And psycopathic boys gouging eyes out." Logan/Mal pointed out, before pausing. "Might that have been a part of the... game?"

@Wedge Antilles
@Proxymoron

"An Angel of death? Those exist?" asked Al before he shook his head,

"No, no." mumbled Al to himself.

"Meet me later, I have to go rest." stated Al as he walked off, looking for a place to sit and rest for awhile.

(I am so sorry, but im not quite in the mood to continue.
She just nodded slightly. "We're called Reapers..-" she started to explain, before cutting herself short. "Ah, hell. There'll be time for that later.. Yeah, you go rest up.."

There was a moment of hesitation, before she forced a small smile. "And hey.. Be careful.. Okay?" she pleaded as he walked away.. Before sighing and returning to sit by James. "Hey.." she greeted, softly, running a hand back through her dark, curly hair.

@Gummi Bunnies @TheColourlessRainbow

"And psycopathic boys gouging eyes out." Logan/Mal pointed out, before pausing. "Might that have been a part of the... game?"

@Wedge Antilles
@Proxymoron

"What if the doors that we were in where different settings?" She continued to look for marks on the body, "I've only chosen the doors that have the most persons on just in case we were up against someone... But all they have been was looking for clues and finding a way out... Kei said that he was finding out information on who is responsible for all this, and if Minori was with him... What could they have possibly gone through?" Ilse needed to breathe, but she knew she was on a roll here, "Kei also told Kisho that he had to go through something in order to obtain that information and a keycard..."

@BarrenThin
@Atomyk
@Wedge Antilles

"What if the doors that we were in where different settings?" She continued to look for marks on the body, "I've only chosen the doors that have the most persons on just in case we were up against someone... But all they have been was looking for clues and finding a way out... Kei said that he was finding out information on who is responsible for all this, and if Minori was with him... What could they have possibly gone through?" Ilse needed to breathe, but she knew she was on a roll here, "Kei also told Kisho that he had to go through something in order to obtain that information and a keycard..."

@BarrenThin
@Atomyk
@Wedge Antilles

Logan just rubbed his temples at first. He was taking the death without much overt anger. "The thing about my theory is that Kei still has his eye. I just...would he really do something that awful?"

@Wedge Antilles
@Proxymoron

Umeko was also stunned that she also did that. "I-i-I don't know as well......"

@The Silver Paladin
Aaron laughed. "it's ok. that's what people who love each other do. You would make a great Light of Kindness." Aaron said laughing. "That was my first kiss by the way."

Logan just rubbed his temples at first. He was taking the death without much overt anger. "The thing about my theory is that Kei still has his eye. I just...would he really do something that awful?"

@Wedge Antilles
@Proxymoron

She knew the teacher was stressing over this, hopefully the school would have enough insurance to cover every single death occured, "If I remember correctly, Kei was wearing an eyepatch... Who knows if he could have taken Minori's eye for himself, but it wouldn't work. To replace an eye that was damaged with someone else's is impossible without surgery. There could also be the possibility that the body rejects that organ..." Ilse shook her head, trying hard not to laugh at Kei's stupidity. "So, if he did take her eye, what was the point in it?"

@BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
"I never said that we are keeping this from the rest of the group," She immediately said. "It would be stupid of us to leave that information out." Ilse started to think about how much this whole situation has affected Mr. Wilson. She noticed how he's been looking and talking to one of the students which made it odd for a promised man. Though, she kept from saying anything aloud. "Either way, let me take a look at the panels on the floor and then we can leave and join the group.

@Atomyk
@BarrenThin
@Wedge Antilles
There's nothing to be found with the panels and there are no marks on the body. It's obvious two people were needed to play whatever game was in here, but it seems deactivated now.

@Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles

• Useful
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"That... was also my first..." Umeko replied. But it did make her wonder...

"Why... are you Arc?"

@The Silver Paladin
Aaron shrugged. "I don't know. I like Aaron. Just, tell no one. I would prefer everyone thinks of me as Aaron."

She knew the teacher was stressing over this, hopefully the school would have enough insurance to cover every single death occured, "If I remember correctly, Kei was wearing an eyepatch... Who knows if he could have taken Minori's eye for himself, but it wouldn't work. To replace an eye that was damaged with someone else's is impossible without surgery. There could also be the possibility that the body rejects that organ..." Ilse shook her head, trying hard not to laugh at Kei's stupidity. "So, if he did take her eye, what was the point in it?"

@BarrenThin

"Maybe she did something and he wanted revenge?" Logan suddenly paled. "Oh, sweet Lord. What am I going to tell Viviette? She and Minori were getting so close."

@Proxymoron
@Wedge Antilles

She just nodded slightly. "We're called Reapers..-" she started to explain, before cutting herself short. "Ah, hell. There'll be time for that later.. Yeah, you go rest up.."

There was a moment of hesitation, before she forced a small smile. "And hey.. Be careful.. Okay?" she pleaded as he walked away.. Before sighing and returning to sit by James. "Hey.." she greeted, softly, running a hand back through her dark, curly hair.

@Gummi Bunnies @TheColourlessRainbow
"So I guess you had some sibling things to talk about," James says as soon as Vivi began to come back. Feeling the need to, he scratched the back of his neck, not realizing that he was partially revealing one of the many runes he had on himself.

@Hospes

"So I guess you had some sibling things to talk about," James says as soon as Vivi began to come back. Feeling the need to, he scratched the back of his neck, not realizing that he was partially revealing one of the many runes he had on himself.

@Hospes
Viviette just shook her head, swallowing hard again. "We aren't.. We aren't siblings," she sighed, heavily, leaning back against the wall again and rubbing her face. Suddenly, she came to a realization; and abruptly moved so that she was sat in front of James.. Where she proceeded to take off her jacket- apparently uncaring if he saw her scars.. Not like he hadn't gotten a good look when he'd molested her -, and part her hair. There, in fine print, was the tattoo WICKED had long since laminated her with. "Subject A1: The Betrayer" was all it read, still eligible, despite the scars littered across and by it.

"I was.. I was part of a huge project, back in my world. The world was in turmoil.. Long story short, I was used. A pawn to some scientists that were going crazy. Me and the others.. We were lied to. Used. Expected to complete these crazy and life-threatening tasks.. I didn't make it to see if it was all for nothing or not. I threw away my life away to help the others escape. Saw enough death to last a lifetime, before that happened.. And then, I was selected for something called The Reapers' Game.. Gives people a second chance at life. Saw more death, there.. Died a second time. Saved the world. Became a Reaper. And now, this is happening..."

All she could do was sigh and bury her face in her hands, tiredly.

"Can't ever catch a break."

@Gummi Bunnies

There's nothing to be found with the panels and there are no marks on the body. It's obvious two people were needed to play whatever game was in here, but it seems deactivated now.

@Proxymoron @Wedge Antilles
"Maybe she did something and he wanted revenge?" Logan suddenly paled. "Oh, sweet Lord. What am I going to tell Viviette? She and Minori were getting so close."

@Proxymoron
@Wedge Antilles
"I guess that's it then," Tom said, "for now at least. "We should probably rejoin the others, it seems we find safety in numbers during this thing, whatever this is."

@BarrenThin @Proxymoron

"Who knows, but all we know is that Kei was the last person with her..." Another heavy sigh parted her lips as she walked towards the door while Tom followed her. "I think it's time for us to gather as a group and discuss everything, like Tom said."

@BarrenThin
@Wedge Antilles
@Atomyk

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.