Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as they arrived at the office, James wasn't sure on what to think of Umeko, but he knew what he saw on the security footage. Without much warning, he pinned the girl against the wall, his hands pushing against her shoulders.

"Umeko... jake and I found security camera footage of you... And We need to know... just why do you happen to have that mask and cloak earlier? Why!?" James wanted answers, not seeming to care if he was starting a scene. He wasn't going to let anybody get hurt from this point onwards.

@TheBombMan @The Tactician @BarrenThin @york @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk
"Ahh!" Umeko let out.

"What cloak, what mask?! Let go! I didn't do anything!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

As soon as they arrived at the office, James wasn't sure on what to think of Umeko, but he knew what he saw on the security footage. Without much warning, he pinned the girl against the wall, his hands pushing against her shoulders.

"Umeko... jake and I found security camera footage of you... And We need to know... just why do you happen to have that mask and cloak earlier? Why!?" James wanted answers, not seeming to care if he was starting a scene. He wasn't going to let anybody get hurt from this point onwards.

@TheBombMan @The Tactician @BarrenThin @york @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk

Aaron watched James pin Umeko to the wall. Aaron stopped crying and stood up. "She didn't do anything. She was with me almost the whole time!" Aaron grabbed James's shoulder. "I have dealt with a lot of crap, but I will not have you accusing her of murder!"

"Ahh!" Umeko let out.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk
"...then what the hell should I think of that piece of footage and I found in the computer lab. It showed you disposing of that mask and cloak into a trash can at the Atrium. If I'm misled by this... you can hit as much as you like, but I'm only going with the possible only piece of evidence found on my end," James tried to not come off as aggressive, since he needed some answers that would help either falsify the footage or uphold it.

@TheBombMan

Aaron watched James pin Umeko to the wall. Aaron stopped crying and stood up. "She didn't do anything. She was with me almost the whole time!" Aaron grabbed James's shoulder. "I have dealt with a lot of crap, but I will not have you accusing her of murder!"

"Aaron, I just need answers. I'm trying to align the pieces together on our killer, and she was involved in a way from the footage I found not too long ago," James sighed, seeing that some wouldn't believe him or that they trusted Umeko greatly. He kept her pinned to the wall, the uncertainty in his mind was increasing.

@The Silver Paladin

Logan just watched him go, horrified.

@Anyone​
"Ahh!" Umeko let out.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk
"...then what the hell should I think of that piece of footage and I found in the computer lab. It showed you disposing of that mask and cloak into a trash can at the Atrium. If I'm misled by this... you can hit as much as you like, but I'm only going with the possible only piece of evidence found on my end," James tried to not come off as aggressive, since he needed some answers that would help either falsify the footage or uphold it.

@TheBombMan

"Aaron, I just need answers. I'm trying to align the pieces together on our killer, and she was involved in a way from the footage I found not too long ago," James sighed, seeing that some wouldn't believe him or that they trusted Umeko greatly. He kept her pinned to the wall, the uncertainty in his mind was increasing.

@The Silver Paladin
Avia Taniyama
@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Anyone else

Avia looked distressed "F-footage? Where? What was she doing?" she asked, clearly confused, she knew James must have found something that drove him to accuse Umeko of these things, but, at the same time, she wasn't so sure Umeko was their suspect... Could she be?​

@TheBombMan

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron sighed and dropped James's shoulders from his hand. "We found some interesting things too. The Overseer was completely prerecorded. We think it's being controlled remotely. Second, you can check the time. I was with her the whole time. In the cafeteria. Third, you can measure height. There is almost no way this girl killed someone." Aaron sat down again. "Maybe I'm getting to protective, but whatever."

@TheBombMan

@The Silver Paladin
"What footage?! I was with Aaron-kun. Let go!" Umeko shouted so James could let go of her.

@The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies

Continued from here.

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Young Men Dead"

Jake had come rushing into the cafeteria to find that Troy had rallied the students in listening to another one of his speeches. The students had always liked the vice principal, and from what Jake could see, having him around seemed to lift the student's spirits. The nurse just wanted to know: where the hell had Troy come from? Had he been trapped in one of the other rooms?

"... But I have unfortunate news that I don't feel you all should be left out of," Troy was saying. Jake practically flinched at this, as he'd tried his best to hide the deaths from the students so far. "Your student council president, Bailey Morrison, was found killed within the school." Strangled cries burst out from this.

"What the fuck, Mr. Delta?!" Damien screamed. "Bailey is fine. We've been watching her!"

Troy paused at this, staring at the kid. "... Excuse me?"

"Mr. Cline left her with us!" At this, Jake stepped forward.

"Let me see her, then," he asked. Damien nodded, bringing him to the food services room, where Bailey was just as alive as Jake had left her. Her chest moved slowly up and down in tune with her breathing, the girl having passed out about an hour ago. "But... But..." Jake stammered, turning to Damien. "I saw her. I..." Turning around, Jake ran from the cafeteria and back to the office. He dropped down next to Bailey's corpse.

"This... this is her. Her face is burned, but--" Jake shakily touched at the girl's necklace. "This is her necklace. She... She's both alive and dead."

In the office, the automatic announcer began to play. "Players," it said over the intercom. "Now that this phase has been completed, it is time we commence our second round of voting. Remember, the penalty for not voting is a loss of 2 BP. Good luck."

"Also, in commemoration of a player reaching 9 or more BP for the first time, they will receive immunity for the round."

It had only been four and a half hours since this all began.

Continued here.

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kisho Taniyama [Computer Applications and Programming Teacher] 3 BP
@TheColourlessRainbow as Bryan Stark [Student] 3 BP
@BarrenThin as Logan Wilson [Physical Education Teacher] 3 BP
@TheBombMan as Umeko Moe [Student] 7 BP

@Mirage as Kumiko Kurumi [Student] ELIMINATED
@Hospes as Viviette Anya Stark [Student] 6 BP
@york as Avia Taniyama [Physical Education Teacher] 5 BP

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Minori Chihara [Student] ELIMINATED
@Emperor of Gallifrey as Jason "Jay" Cortez Wilson [Student] 7 BP
@Gummi Bunnies as James Lancaster [Student] 5 BP
@Mighty Roman as Simon Black [Student] 10 BP
@DapperDogman as Kei Eba [Student] 9 BP
@Jeremi as LuAnn Lewis [Home Economics Teacher] 1 BP
@FireDrake150 as Scott Miller [Communications Technology Teacher] 8 BP
@Josh M as Annette De La Rose [Guidance Counselor] 1 BP
@Wedge Antilles as Tom Swanson [Student] 5 BP
@Mari as Anna Collins [Student] 3 BP
@Dinoteen as Thaneo Tesseract [Head Cafeteria Boss] 4 BP
@The Silver Paladin as Aaron White [Student] 5 BP

@Nassi as Anouk Cross [Student] ELIMINATED
@Meira as Meira Franz [Student] MARKED FOR DEATH
@theryanjake11 as Takuro Kennedy [Student] MARKED FOR DEATH
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Adrian Jacobs [Student] 7 BP
@Proxymoron as Ilse Althaus Brandt [Student] 4 BP
@Thuro Pendragon as Michelle Kile [Student] 3 BP

@Brother Gabriel as Jacky Robertson [Student] NON-PLAYER

Last edited:
Continued from here.

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Young Men Dead"

Jake had come rushing into the cafeteria to find that Troy had rallied the students in listening to another one of his speeches. The students had always liked the vice principal, and from what Jake could see, having him around seemed to lift the student's spirits. The nurse just wanted to know: where the hell had Troy come from? Had he been trapped in one of the other rooms?

"... But I have unfortunate news that I don't feel you all should be left out of," Troy was saying. Jake practically flinched at this, as he'd tried his best to hide the deaths from the students so far. "Your student council president, Bailey Morrison, was found killed within the school." Strangled cries burst out from this.

"What the fuck, Mr. Delta?!" Damien screamed. "Bailey is fine. We've been watching her!"

"Let me see her, then," he asked. Damien nodded, bringing him to the food services room, where Bailey was just as alive as Jake had left her. Her chest moved slowly up and down in tune with her breathing, the girl having passed out about an hour ago. "But... But..." Jake stammered, turning to Damien. "I saw her. I..." Turning around, Jake ran from the cafeteria and back to the office. He dropped down next to Bailey's corpse.

"This... this is her. Her face is burned, but--" Jake shakily touched at the girl's necklace. "This is her necklace. She... She's both alive and dead."

In the office, the automatic announcer began to play. "Players," it said over the intercom. "Now that this phase has been completed, it is time we commence our second round of voting. Remember, the penalty for not voting is a loss of 2 BP. Good luck."

"Also, in commemoration of a player reaching 9 or more BP for the first time, they will receive immunity for the round."

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kisho Taniyama [Computer Applications and Programming Teacher] 3 BP

Logan placed a vote on himself.

@Atomyk

Continued from here.

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Young Men Dead"

~CAST LIST~

Viviette... luckily, wasn't in the cafeteria for this announcement. But, she was already completely broken down in the hallway, and it was probably impossible for her to get worse...

Lolnotreally.​

Troy wasn't quite sure what to say about Bailey. Everyone got to see her in the food services room, so his initial announcement lost its panic. Troy told the students he made a mistake, but they were all giving him funny looks it seemed. Troy decided he needed to figure out a few things, so he sought out Logan, who, strangely, felt like was the one person he could talk to.

"Logan, I need you to tell me what happened while I was locked in that room. And I need you to explain..." Troy held up his arm, showing off his own bracelet. It read that he had 5 BP. "What is this? I see that you and a few others have them" It would seem that Troy Delta was the 27th player in this game.

@BarrenThin

This wasn't getting anywhere, so he decided to recall the entire exploration of the computer lab from memory.

"I'll explain all that I uncovered while with Jake and LuAnn at the computer lab. We entered, found nothing strange with the lab until we spotted Mr. Taniyama working with one of the computers until... he vanished into thin air. I'm not so sure how that works and I supposed that that was a fake of some kind, but we solved a word-based puzzle on the only working computer present, and gained access to the security camera footage available. The first piece of footage shows an individual with a mask and cloak, standing over Jacky's body and about to take off the mask, but the footage ended in static. The next piece of footage shows the same individual with the mask and cloak, and disposing of that mask and cloak was clearly Umeko the split second before that footage ended. After that... well, I come here and see if that lead takes us anywhere..." James spoke with no hints of being unsure, remembering the entire experience as if it all happened seconds ago. He wanted to see if this was true or not, but it was possible that this could be another doppleganger. He didn't let go of Umeko just yet

@TheBombMan @The Silver Paladin @york

Continued from here.

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Young Men Dead"

~CAST LIST~

Aaron looked up for a second. "James. Can you not place a vote on Umeko? We can work this out, we just need more time." He looked back down. Aaron checked his bracelet. "Can we at least strike a deal?" Aaron shrugged. He didn't feel comfortable in the office with the body as he did in the art room. He then remembered something. "Schrödinger's Cat. The Quantum Suicide! It's coming to me. All of these events correlate to a parallel universe!"

@TheBombMan @Gummi Bunnies

Troy wasn't quite sure what to say about Bailey. Everyone got to see her in the food services room, so his initial announcement lost its panic. Troy told the students he made a mistake, but they were all giving him funny looks it seemed. Troy decided he needed to figure out a few things, so he sought out Logan, who, strangely, felt like was the one person he could talk to.

"Logan, I need you to tell me what happened while I was locked in that room. And I need you to explain..." Troy held up his arm, showing off his own bracelet. It read that he had 5 BP. "What is this? I see that you and a few others have them" It would seem that Troy Delta was the 27th player in this game.

@BarrenThin

Logan wasn't even going to mention Bailey. That gave him a headache. He'd leave that to their more clever members. "Well... the BP stands for points. It goes to zero... you die. As for what happened... well, nothing good. Four kids are dead."

@Atomyk

Continued from here.

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Young Men Dead"

~CAST LIST~

This wasn't getting anywhere, so he decided to recall the entire exploration of the computer lab from memory.

"I'll explain all that I uncovered while with Jake and LuAnn at the computer lab. We entered, found nothing strange with the lab until we spotted Mr. Taniyama working with one of the computers until... he vanished into thin air. I'm not so sure how that works and I supposed that that was a fake of some kind, but we solved a word-based puzzle on the only working computer present, and gained access to the security camera footage available. The first piece of footage shows an individual with a mask and cloak, standing over Jacky's body and about to take off the mask, but the footage ended in static. The next piece of footage shows the same individual with the mask and cloak, and disposing of that mask and cloak was clearly Umeko the split second before that footage ended. After that... well, I come here and see if that lead takes us anywhere..." James spoke with no hints of being unsure, remembering the entire experience as if it all happened seconds ago. He wanted to see if this was true or not, but it was possible that this could be another doppleganger. He didn't let go of Umeko just yet

@TheBombMan @The Silver Paladin @york
Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Anyone else

Avia rubbed her forehead, her head really aching now "Could there be... Two instances of Bailey?" she said, suddenly recalling that "Night Springs" episode she had recently seen on BBC, could those two have some sort of corrolation? Or perhaps was one of these Bailey's a fake...​

Logan wasn't even going to mention Bailey. That gave him a headache. He'd leave that to their more clever members. "Well... the BP stands for points. It goes to zero... you die. As for what happened... well, nothing good. Four kids are dead."

@Atomyk

"That doesn't really tell me anything, Logan. How did they die?" The man groaned, raising his hands to grab at his hair. "And we have to vote on someone? Is this all a game?"

@BarrenThin

Aaron looked up for a second. "James. Can you not place a vote on Umeko? We can work this out, we just need more time." He looked back down. Aaron checked his bracelet. "Can we at least strike a deal?" Aaron shrugged. He didn't feel comfortable in the office with the body as he did in the art room. He then remembered something. "Schrödinger's Cat. The Quantum Suicide! It's coming to me. All of these events correlate to a parallel universe!"

@TheBombMan @Gummi Bunnies
"...alright. I'm not so sure myself if the info I found is reliable or not," James sighed as he let Umeko go,"I just hope she really isn't the one we're all after." seeing that that didn't go as planned, James headed out of the office, but remembered about Vivi.

Running down one of the hallways, he saw her there, alone. It didn't take long for him to hurry over to her, crouching down so he could be eye-level with her.

"Vivi?... I'm here, you're not alone," he says with a gentle voice, letting her know that he was here for her.

@Hospes

Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Anyone else

Avia rubbed her forehead, her head really aching now "Could there be... Two instances of Bailey?" she said, suddenly recalling that "Night Springs" episode she had recently seen on BBC, could those two have some sort of corrolation? Or perhaps was one of these Bailey's a fake...​

Jake had recovered slightly from his shock. He decided to join the conversation, as it seemed to be what needed to be discussed. "One could be a fake... but we also saw a second Kisho! He seemed surprised to see us before he disappeared..."

"This hurts my brain," said Damien, who had wandered by.

"Of course it does, with your grades," Brennan scoffed. "Parallel universes overlapping don't normally happen. So if we assume that it has happened, the question to ask is why? Why now, during this game?"

@york @The Silver Paladin

"...alright. I'm not so sure myself if the info I found is reliable or not," James sighed as he let Umeko go,"I just hope she really isn't the one we're all after." seeing that that didn't go as planned, James headed out of the office, but remembered about Vivi.

Running down one of the hallways, he saw her there, alone. It didn't take long for him to hurry over to her, crouching down so he could be eye-level with her.

"Vivi?... I'm here, you're not alone," he says with a gentle voice, letting her know that he was here for her.

@Hospes

Aaron waved as James left. He turned to Umeko. "I don't know what's real anymore. I have conflicting memories in my head, all sorts of stuff. How are you holding up by the way?" Aaron shook his head.

@TheBombMan @anyone I guess.

"That doesn't really tell me anything, Logan. How did they die?" The man groaned, raising his hands to grab at his hair. "And we have to vote on someone? Is this all a game?"

@BarrenThin

"Two were killed by there fellow students- maybe accidentally, maybe not- in one of the games. The two others... well, if the shouting about it is any indication..." Logan pointed at Umeko. "... she did those."

@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.