Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna noted some of Mr. Wilson's behaviors. "That is true," she said, "but if those are our top two suspects, which would you rather vote for?" At the moment, Umeko only had the video evidence against her, but Mr. Wilson had been acting very strangely these part few hours especially, so maybe it was him? She still wasn't sure, though.

@Mighty Roman
'I'd say that we should vote for Mr Wilson. Sure, we have evidence of Umeko, but there's just something that makes me suspicious of it-like it's too simple, almost. I'd say that we should vote for Mr Wilson. He's been acting strangely ever since the trouble with James started-he hasn't been himself. He kicked him, he's threatened numerous other people...'
As Simon trailed off, he voted for Logan.

@Mari

Logan, seeing a vote for himself, muttered and changed his own to Umeko. She was the only one with any real evidence.

@Atomyk

'I'd say that we should vote for Mr Wilson. Sure, we have evidence of Umeko, but there's just something that makes me suspicious of it-like it's too simple, almost. I'd say that we should vote for Mr Wilson. He's been acting strangely ever since the trouble with James started-he hasn't been himself. He kicked him, he's threatened numerous other people...'
As Simon trailed off, he voted for Logan.

@Mari

"Remember, the incident with James occurred before this game began. Along with that, I believe he's been protecting Vivi by threatening other individuals. He's simply protective, unlike a student who apparently refuses current evidence and wants to think their own itches hold more merits," Kisho smarted off, a question of how stupid humanity must be with a child like Simon being raised, "It doesn't matter if it's too obvious at this point. We need evidence and evidence we have."

Turning to the others, a thoughtful smile came to him, "So then, Umeko being in the video or Tory being an agent or Overseer who had someone else tie them up. Any objections to the options?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: BarrenThin
Simon, based on that Logic, switched his vote to Umeko.

@Mari @Atomyk
Kisho smirked, "Good, you developed a single iota of sense. However, I still think your vote is wrong. You see, most likely we're witnessing another case of quantum suicide. In this case, the Umeko we saw isn't the one we know. Instead, there's an overlapping in timelines and the video we saw came from the other stream. Plus, couldn't the film have been doctored? With that many possible flaws, I think we should on our newest addition."

"Troy said he was outside the gymnasium when the gas hit. Well, that's fine and dandy until you consider a crucial fact. He, along with myself, Avia, and Logan, was a chaperone for the event, and even forced me to come be one. Strange that he would be off somewhere else during the event, in the area of the various rooms we have visited. Even if he was knocked out, he would have had time to run off because if I remember correctly, didn't we have to wait a bit for the gym doors to open after waking up?"

"My point is simply; When was the last time we saw Mister Delta? Before the prom? Maybe not even at the prom. He's had free roam of the school ever since and before this game has started. Along with that, when we found him tied up in the communications room, couldn't he have had a partner to tie him up?"

@BarrenThin @Mighty Roman

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Kisho smirked, "Good, you developed a single iota of sense. However, I still think your vote is wrong. You see, most likely we're witnessing another case of quantum suicide. In this case, the Umeko we saw isn't the one we know. Instead, there's an overlapping in timelines and the video we saw came from the other stream. Plus, couldn't the film have been doctored? With that many possible flaws, I think we should on our newest addition."

"Troy said he was outside the gymnasium when the gas hit. Well, that's fine and dandy until you consider a crucial fact. He, along with myself, Avia, and Logan, was a chaperone for the event, and even forced me to come be one. Strange that he would be off somewhere else during the event, in the area of the various rooms we have visited. Even if he was knocked out, he would have had time to run off because if I remember correctly, didn't we have to wait a bit for the gym doors to open after waking up?"

"My point is simply; When was the last time we saw Mister Delta? Before the prom? Maybe not even at the prom. He's had free roam of the school ever since and before this game has started. Along with that, when we found him tied up in the communications room, couldn't he have had a partner to tie him up?"

"Speaking of logic and reasoning," Ilse spoke to Kisho, "where was that garbage disposal located again? If we want to accurate accuse Umeko, we should access those items." Her thoughts were still onto the whole being framed idea. "That could also tell us whether the video was fake or not. There's also the possibility of someone looking like her."

@The Tactician

tumblr_inline_n33rrq2RHM1r1xj15.gif

Logan/Mal blinked at that. Kisho was being really damn convincing. "I like the way you think." With that, he changed his vote to Troy. At the very least, he did so for now.

@Atomyk
@The Tactician

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
"Speaking of logic and reasoning," Ilse spoke to Kisho, "where was that garbage disposal located again? If we want to accurate accuse Umeko, we should access those items." Her thoughts were still onto the whole being framed idea. "That could also tell us whether the video was fake or not. There's also the possibility of someone looking like her."

@The Tactician

"Ah, Miss Ilse, what a wonderful idea. Apparently one of the students in this discussion doesn't think their crap is a god-given opinion that overrides evidence," Kisho was honestly impressed by the girl. Giving her an approving nod, he turned to the exit of the office, "Ilse, Avia, with me. We need to follow up on that idea."

@york @Proxymoron @Atomyk

"Ah, Miss Ilse, what a wonderful idea. Apparently one of the students in this discussion doesn't think their crap is a god-given opinion that overrides evidence," Kisho was honestly impressed by the girl. Giving her an approving nod, he turned to the exit of the office, "Ilse, Avia, with me. We need to follow up on that idea."

@york @Proxymoron @Atomyk

Finally, someone who listened to her suggestions. She nodded at the teacher, quickly glancing and giving Tom a smile before she left. "I'll be right back," she told him, "keep an open eye out to any evidence that you see. Also, be careful since the agent that we're looking for is roaming around with us." Ilse was ready to retrieve that evidence.

@The Tactician
@york
@Wedge Antilles

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Aaron looked at everyone else. "What if this Umeko thing is a Red Herring? The Overseer would know about the cameras. Why the heck would he have one of his agents, who he's keeping secret, just reveal themselves on camera? It seems WAY to fish to me." Aaron shrugged. "But that's just me."

@everyone within earshot

Aaron looked at everyone else. "What if this Umeko thing is a Red Herring? The Overseer would know about the cameras. Why the heck would he have one of his agents, who he's keeping secret, just reveal themselves on camera? It seems WAY to fish to me." Aaron shrugged. "But that's just me."

@everyone within earshot

"The slowest car is always the last to cross the finish line. I already explained the video as a case of overlapping timelines and said that Troy is the most likely of suspects," Kisho drawled with a board expression.

((Read up.))

"The slowest car is always the last to cross the finish line. I already explained the video as a case of overlapping timelines and said that Troy is the most likely of suspects," Kisho drawled with a board expression.

((Read up.))

Aaron nodded. "Righ. I stated that earlier. The Quantam Suicide. The body of Bailey, yet she's still alive. In another universe, we didn't fry our arms." Aaron shrugged. "I guess I'll go with the Vice Principal as well. At least for now." He said hitting Troy.

@Atomyk

Well, memories certainly made life a whole lot more fun for Logan/Mal. "No gorram way I got myself into a mess this rutting huge..." He muttered too quietly to be heard.

A lot of his opinions changed about the people around him. It would be hard to keep them to himself. There was one person he just couldn't keep secrets from, though. Logan approached Michelle now. "We need to talk."

((Proxy vote for Thuro: Umeko))

@Atomyk
@Thuro Pendragon
Michelle looked up him with concern. (He was quite tall).

"What is it?" She asked. "I hope you're not having second thoughts."

@BarrenThin

A rather rough looking Kei shows up, blood spattering his shirt and face, most of it his own, and an eyepatch over his right eye "I hope the sacrifice of an eye was worth it to you guys...we have a clue..." he pauses and coughs, before announcing loud enough for everyone in the room to hear "There are two student agents...and one adult agent"

With this he takes a seat and places a vote on Umeko, having heard enough from the others to know about the video footage

"Now...if that will help you guys out...we should try and find out the teacher first...since once we get that down...we know it has to be a student"

@Everyone

A rather rough looking Kei shows up, blood spattering his shirt and face, most of it his own, and an eyepatch over his right eye "I hope the sacrifice of an eye was worth it to you guys...we have a clue..." he pauses and coughs, before announcing loud enough for everyone in the room to hear "There are two student agents...and one adult agent"

With this he takes a seat and places a vote on Umeko, having heard enough from the others to know about the video footage

"Now...if that will help you guys out...we should try and find out the teacher first...since once we get that down...we know it has to be a student"

@Everyone

Aaron turned to Kei. "We think Vice Principal Delta is the adult. He's the only one unaccounted for during that time." Aaron shrugged. "Also, he was found in the communication's room where the overseer was broadcasting everything. Wearing a Cloak and gas mask."

@Everyone

"You haven't been paying attention to what I've been saying, have you? The video is a case of quantum suicide, being from a different timeline than ours. Vice-Principal Delta hasn't been seen this entire game, saying that he was outside the gym when the gas hit. He's had ample time to move freely about the school, and could have had an ally tie him up to throw suspicion off of him," Kisho replied with a bored expression.

243716.jpeg

Logan rolled his eyes. "No. We really need to talk, though. In private."

@Thuro Pendragon
"I understand." Honestly she didn't, but she needed to talk to him in private as well, so she might as well go without question. She led them to a private corner of the room, and asked. "What's wrong?"

As she did so she voted for herself on her watch thing. Her vote was for herself, Michelle.

@BarrenThin
@Atomyk

"You haven't been paying attention to what I've been saying, have you? The video is a case of quantum suicide, being from a different timeline than ours. Vice-Principal Delta hasn't been seen this entire game, saying that he was outside the gym when the gas hit. He's had ample time to move freely about the school, and could have had an ally tie him up to throw suspicion off of him," Kisho replied with a bored expression.

243716.jpeg

Aaron looked at Kisho and nodded. "He was also found in a gas mask and cloak."

Status
Not open for further replies.