Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Two were killed by there fellow students- maybe accidentally, maybe not- in one of the games. The two others... well, if the shouting about it is any indication..." Logan pointed at Umeko. "... she did those."

@Atomyk
"This is a complete nightmare," Troy groaned. He stared down at the ground for a moment before moving to confront Umeko. "... Young lady," he said, his voice commanding. "Did you kill your fellow students?" How did one normally deal with this?

@BarrenThin @TheBombMan

Aaron waved as James left. He turned to Umeko. "I don't know what's real anymore. I have conflicting memories in my head, all sorts of stuff. How are you holding up by the way?" Aaron shook his head.

@TheBombMan @anyone I guess.
Umeko was afraid of the others, simply because she was somehow on camera.

"Aaron-kun.... Do you think.... I killed someone?"

"This is a complete nightmare," Troy groaned. He stared down at the ground for a moment before moving to confront Umeko. "... Young lady," he said, his voice commanding. "Did you kill your fellow students?" How did one normally deal with this?

@BarrenThin @TheBombMan

Aaron turned to Delta. "I was with her the whole time. The only opportunity she would of had would have been when I burned my arm. But that was after Time of Death." Aaron looked back at Umeko. "No. I don't think you killed anyone."

@TheBombMan

Aaron turned to Delta. "I was with her the whole time. The only opportunity she would of had would have been when I burned my arm. But that was after Time of Death." Aaron looked back at Umeko. "No. I don't think you killed anyone."

@TheBombMan
"Then how does one explain what James saw?" Troy let that question sit for a moment, but it occurred to him who exactly he was talking about. "... Well, Mr. Cline has backed up James' story, and I'm sure Ms. Lewis would as well. That's three to two, at the moment."

@TheBombMan @The Silver Paladin

Jake had recovered slightly from his shock. He decided to join the conversation, as it seemed to be what needed to be discussed. "One could be a fake... but we also saw a second Kisho! He seemed surprised to see us before he disappeared..."

"This hurts my brain," said Damien, who had wandered by.

"Of course it does, with your grades," Brennan scoffed. "Parallel universes overlapping don't normally happen. So if we assume that it has happened, the question to ask is why? Why now, during this game?"

@york @The Silver Paladin
Avia Taniyama
@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Anyone else

"I'm just a gym teacher... But, if it were to happen, someone, or something, must have caused some sort of shift... Or change, in this particular reality somehow..." Avia said, massaging her head a little as she tried to think about this from a theoretical standpoint. Being around her husband certainly helped, but, it didn't change the fact that she rarely thought about such things anymore, that was, until now...​

Scott listens to all of the Hubub, and once again flicks his watch to himself, but, before he submits the vote, he listens to the other students debates. Blame seems to be directing to Umeko, yet she seems broken up about the whole thing. this, as far as scott is concerned, either means she is innocent, or that she is a REALLY good liar. He has seen both in his time, but it is hard to tell them apart, and even more so on a time limit. Walking up to Troy and the others, he casually listens in, subconsiously starting to hum the tune that plays whenever he opens the app on his devices.

@Atomyk @TheBombMan @The Silver Paladin

"Then how does one explain what James saw?" Troy let that question sit for a moment, but it occurred to him who exactly he was talking about. "... Well, Mr. Cline has backed up James' story, and I'm sure Ms. Lewis would as well. That's three to two, at the moment."

"Footage can be tampered with, sir." Aaron said running a hand through his hair. "Also, we watched a show before we found you. It was on Alternate Realities. Stuff like Schrödinger's cat." Aaron shrugged. "We'll need more time to investigate."

"...alright. I'm not so sure myself if the info I found is reliable or not," James sighed as he let Umeko go,"I just hope she really isn't the one we're all after." seeing that that didn't go as planned, James headed out of the office, but remembered about Vivi.

Running down one of the hallways, he saw her there, alone. It didn't take long for him to hurry over to her, crouching down so he could be eye-level with her.

"Vivi?... I'm here, you're not alone," he says with a gentle voice, letting her know that he was here for her.

@Hospes
Once again, the girl had simply fallen into a silence, broken only by the jarring sobs.. that soon brought about jarring hiccups, as well. All she could really do was stare up at the boy with tear-filled emerald eyes.

@Gummi Bunnies

(Scott will vote for himself if I don't specify otherwise *Sleepy at PC, and Posts are slow.*)

@Atomyk

Avia Taniyama
@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Anyone else

Avia sighed a little, not being able to think of someone to vote for this time around... "Desperate times call for desperate measures..." she mumbled, deciding to vote for herself temporarily.​

Last edited:
Well, memories certainly made life a whole lot more fun for Logan/Mal. "No gorram way I got myself into a mess this rutting huge..." He muttered too quietly to be heard.

A lot of his opinions changed about the people around him. It would be hard to keep them to himself. There was one person he just couldn't keep secrets from, though. Logan approached Michelle now. "We need to talk."

((Proxy vote for Thuro: Umeko))

@Atomyk
@Thuro Pendragon

LuAnn had stayed quiet for the time that they have been in the computer room letting out a slight gasp once the security footage was revealed to them. Once out of there she just shook her head. "Well ain't this a mess that gets worse and worse the further in you get." She spoke aloud to no one in particular.

@Anyone

As there was discussion over whether the footage James and others had watched of Umeko committing murder, she turned to Simon. "Do you think... Umeko really killed? Or was it a trick of some kind, meant to frame her?"

@Mighty Roman

Reactions: Mighty Roman
As there was discussion over whether the footage James and others had watched of Umeko committing murder, she turned to Simon. "Do you think... Umeko really killed? Or was it a trick of some kind, meant to frame her?"

@Mighty Roman
'I don't know...She seemed like a nice girl, but I don't know her too well. I only really met her through you. Who'd frame her though? Someone who's trying to use her as some kind of sacrifice so they could last longer? We need to talk to the people who are closer to her. Maybe that'll give us more evidence.

@Mari

Reactions: Mari
'I don't know...She seemed like a nice girl, but I don't know her too well. I only really met her through you. Who'd frame her though? Someone who's trying to use her as some kind of sacrifice so they could last longer? We need to talk to the people who are closer to her. Maybe that'll give us more evidence.

@Mari
Anna nodded, Simon was right. "But, I don't know who her friends were. I don't really even know your friends. And we don't have much time to vote, so it might have to be our best judgment that will guide us, without any other evidence." They were running short of time quickly, again, but Anna would keep herself from voting for now, until she could possibly have a more confident reason to vote for someone.

@Mighty Roman

Anna nodded, Simon was right. "But, I don't know who her friends were. I don't really even know your friends. And we don't have much time to vote, so it might have to be our best judgment that will guide us, without any other evidence." They were running short of time quickly, again, but Anna would keep herself from voting for now, until she could possibly have a more confident reason to vote for someone.

@Mighty Roman
He held her hands. 'Anna. You're pretty much my only friend. But you're right-we need our better judgement. Who's been acting suspiciously? There's been some weird stuff going on with the teachers recently. Mr Wilson for example.'

@Mari

He held her hands. 'Anna. You're pretty much my only friend. But you're right-we need our better judgement. Who's been acting suspiciously? There's been some weird stuff going on with the teachers recently. Mr Wilson for example.'

@Mari
Anna noted some of Mr. Wilson's behaviors. "That is true," she said, "but if those are our top two suspects, which would you rather vote for?" At the moment, Umeko only had the video evidence against her, but Mr. Wilson had been acting very strangely these part few hours especially, so maybe it was him? She still wasn't sure, though.

@Mighty Roman

There's a moment where the diver pauses, as if to think it over. "... I can not. You're in the Dark Place, and it's not a place one leaves easily. But, I can protect you."

@theryanjake11
Takuro stood puzzled by the statement of protection, "Protect me, from what?".

Ilse was done for the day. She needed sleep as her body leaned against Tom's. The lights turned off all of the sudden in the broadcasting room which made her 'eep.'

@Wedge Antilles
@TheTactician
@Anyone else
Tom put his arm around Ilse as she dozed off next to him. He smiled at the sight of her, eyes closed, in his arms. So peaceful. Maybe she had similar feelings for him as he definitely had for her. It was a beautiful moment, he thought, the sight of her in his arms, up until the lights went out and she screamed. "Hey, it'll be okay", he said, holding her hand tight in the darkness, though he had no idea whether things would actually turn out to be okay.
Jogged along with Logan like the built German woman she is.
Tom followed along with the spontaneous rush to the office, and from the background, he observed what they discussed with the school vice principal. It was a lot to take in, and at this late hour, it was giving Tom a headache. Literally, the only thing keeping Tom going at this point was his feeling for Ilse, wanting to be strong and protective of her in this tense situation. He though, if they ever got back to the cafeteria, he would look for anything with caffeine in it.

Continued from here.

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Young Men Dead"

Jake had come rushing into the cafeteria to find that Troy had rallied the students in listening to another one of his speeches. The students had always liked the vice principal, and from what Jake could see, having him around seemed to lift the student's spirits. The nurse just wanted to know: where the hell had Troy come from? Had he been trapped in one of the other rooms?

"... But I have unfortunate news that I don't feel you all should be left out of," Troy was saying. Jake practically flinched at this, as he'd tried his best to hide the deaths from the students so far. "Your student council president, Bailey Morrison, was found killed within the school." Strangled cries burst out from this.

"What the fuck, Mr. Delta?!" Damien screamed. "Bailey is fine. We've been watching her!"

Troy paused at this, staring at the kid. "... Excuse me?"

"Mr. Cline left her with us!" At this, Jake stepped forward.

"Let me see her, then," he asked. Damien nodded, bringing him to the food services room, where Bailey was just as alive as Jake had left her. Her chest moved slowly up and down in tune with her breathing, the girl having passed out about an hour ago. "But... But..." Jake stammered, turning to Damien. "I saw her. I..." Turning around, Jake ran from the cafeteria and back to the office. He dropped down next to Bailey's corpse.

"This... this is her. Her face is burned, but--" Jake shakily touched at the girl's necklace. "This is her necklace. She... She's both alive and dead."

In the office, the automatic announcer began to play. "Players," it said over the intercom. "Now that this phase has been completed, it is time we commence our second round of voting. Remember, the penalty for not voting is a loss of 2 BP. Good luck."

"Also, in commemoration of a player reaching 9 or more BP for the first time, they will receive immunity for the round."

It had only been four and a half hours since this all began.

Then, as the Vice Principal addressed the student body and faculty present in the cafeteria, and the PA system blared a reminder that a vote was needed again, Tom would discuss the upcoming vote with Ilse. "Knowing what you know, or what you may guess, who do you think we should vote for this time?", he asked.

@Proxymoron

"Footage can be tampered with, sir." Aaron said running a hand through his hair. "Also, we watched a show before we found you. It was on Alternate Realities. Stuff like Schrödinger's cat." Aaron shrugged. "We'll need more time to investigate."

Tom put his arm around Ilse as she dozed off next to him. He smiled at the sight of her, eyes closed, in his arms. So peaceful. Maybe she had similar feelings for him as he definitely had for her. It was a beautiful moment, he thought, the sight of her in his arms, up until the lights went out and she screamed. "Hey, it'll be okay", he said, holding her hand tight in the darkness, though he had no idea whether things would actually turn out to be okay.

Tom followed along with the spontaneous rush to the office, and from the background, he observed what they discussed with the school vice principal. It was a lot to take in, and at this late hour, it was giving Tom a headache. Literally, the only thing keeping Tom going at this point was his feeling for Ilse, wanting to be strong and protective of her in this tense situation. He though, if they ever got back to the cafeteria, he would look for anything with caffeine in it.

Then, as the Vice Principal addressed the student body and faculty present in the cafeteria, and the PA system blared a reminder that a vote was needed again, Tom would discuss the upcoming vote with Ilse. "Knowing what you know, or what you may guess, who do you think we should vote for this time?", he asked.

@Proxymoron

"I honestly don't know," Ilse replied to Tom, running digits through her hair. "As of right now, I'll place my vote on Umeko." She turned to those in the office, "Do you think we can access the garbage can that disposed the items?" Maybe they could still figure things out first by seeing if the footage was real or not. "It seems as if that episode that we saw had to do with two realities. If there were doppelgängers here," she fixated a slight glare towards Umeko, "then I believe that you were framed. It could also mean that someone is trying to look' like you." Ilse wanted to have everyone gathered so they all could discuss their voting. There has to be more information. "I would also like to speak with everyone. Our voting has to be done wisely now. We are trying to catch those responsible."

@Atomyk
@Wedge Antilles
@Pike
@Gummi Bunnies
@TheBombMan
@The Silver Paladin

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.