(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we haven't started yet, and I had completely forgotten, would it be possible for me to change one of Axew's moves to a breed move? Or at least pawniard? Since I did get him from an egg?

Since we haven't started yet, and I had completely forgotten, would it be possible for me to change one of Axew's moves to a breed move? Or at least pawniard? Since I did get him from an egg?
That's okay, but just one of them, please. ^^'

Okay! I'll change one of Pawniard's moves! he'll get psycho cut! Bred from Alakazam and Bisharp!

bla bla bla random message................... It's Oh so quiet shhhh shhhh, It's oh so still, shhhhhh shhhhh.
Your all alone shhhhh shhhhh and so peaceful until........

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
bla bla bla random message................... It's Oh so quiet shhhh shhhh, It's oh so still, shhhhhh shhhhh.
Your all alone shhhhh shhhhh and so peaceful until........
I agree...... I keep telling people they can talk and they go silent. ...

What what? jWhat's the matter peeps?
Nothing's the matter ^^' Or I don't think so? It's just no one is talking on here anymore.

Also, City names:

Byhall

Ostmont

Pryham

Freyhill

Corley

Ashedge

Moorborough

Aelbank

Newoak

Belburn

Silverston

If anyone wants to help with the descriptions of each city, please do! I'm completely stumped on all of them except Silverston and Ashedge.

I don't know if you have any specific requirements, so I'm just gonna spew a few (hehe, rhymes) ideas.

Moorborough: A historical town which once served as the stronghold of a small, but wealthy kingdom. Whispers of this long forgotten age are told by the central tower, a monumental stone structure in the very middle of the city, and the encircling castle wall which served as a protective border. At the foot of the central tower is a Colosseum-like arena that has hosted Pokémon battles since ancient times. Many of the houses within the wall are as well aged as the town itself, but a wave of modernization and the need to fight the increasing decline in habitableness has led to a mishmash of old and new. The damp, peaty marshland surrounding the city serves as natural habitat for many grass-, water-, poison-, and bug-type Pokémon, and when the fog rolls in at night, one might spot more than a few ghost-types.

Freyhill: A serene town located on top of a verdant, hilly landscape where the spring breeze always blows. It is famous for its fertile soil and the abundance of crops it produces, something that is celebrated every fall in a grand harvest festival. Well-known landmarks include the many windmills and wind turbines nestled among grazing Pokémon from one of the many pastures, a popular postcard motive. If you take a stroll on the flowery hillsides you'll come across many grass-, flying- and normal-type Pokémon, but if you decide to venture into one of the many natural cave systems you'll find an abundance of rock-, ground- and steel-type Pokémon, and if you're lucky, you might even come across the rare dragon-type.

Aelbank: A bustling port trade city which fulfills every requirement for a modern metropolis. Skyscrapers dot the horizon, and some say that the city truly wakes up at night when people go out to have fun after a hard day of work and the streets are lit up, making the city shine like a star. Adjacent to the massive harbor is a wide beach with silky sand, paved with palm trees, making it a popular resort and getaway location. The sparkling, clear ocean is filled with water-type Pokémon, and the industrial side of town has become home for many wild electric-, steel-, and normal-type Pokémon, as well as the occasional fire-type.

Oh, and a question: Does the other evil twin really have to be male? I mean, I get it if it's important for some plot point, but if it could be a female there's someone I know who'd very much like to take the role.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I don't know if you have any specific requirements, so I'm just gonna spew a few (hehe, rhymes) ideas.

Moorborough: A historical town which once served as the stronghold of a small, but wealthy kingdom. Whispers of this long forgotten age are told by the central tower, a monumental stone structure in the very middle of the city, and the encircling castle wall which served as a protective border. At the foot of the central tower is a Colosseum-like arena that has hosted Pokémon battles since ancient times. Many of the houses within the wall are as well aged as the town itself, but a wave of modernization and the need to fight the increasing decline in habitableness has led to a mishmash of old and new. The damp, peaty marshland surrounding the city serves as natural habitat for many grass-, water-, poison-, and bug-type Pokémon, and when the fog rolls in at night, one might spot more than a few ghost-types.

Freyhill: A serene town located on top of a verdant, hilly landscape where the spring breeze always blows. It is famous for its fertile soil and the abundance of crops it produces, something that is celebrated every fall in a grand harvest festival. Well-known landmarks include the many windmills and wind turbines nestled among grazing Pokémon, a popular postcard motive. If you take a stroll on the flowery hillsides you'll come across many grass-, flying- and normal-type Pokémon, but if you decide to venture into one of the many natural cave systems you'll find an abundance of rock-, ground- and steel-type Pokémon, and if you're lucky, you might even come across the rare dragon-type.

Aelbank: A bustling port trade city which fulfills every requirement for a modern metropolis. Skyscrapers dot the horizon, and some say that the city truly wakes up at night when people go out to have fun after a hard day of work and the streets are lit up, making the city shine like a star. Adjacent to the massive harbor is a wide beach with silky sand, paved with palm trees, making it a popular resort and getaway location. The sparkling, clear ocean is filled with water-type Pokémon, and the industrial side of town has become home for many wild electric-, steel-, and normal-type Pokémon, as well as the occasional fire-type.

Oh, and a question: Does the other evil twin really have to be male? I mean, I get it if it's important for some plot point, but if it could be a female there's someone I know who'd very much like to take the role.
Um, I'm not sure. The male twins was Arius' idea and I hate to change it without their consent, ya know? As for the cities, I love them ^^ And I have the perfect spot for each on. Thank you ^^

• Thank You
Um, I'm not sure. The male twins was Arius' idea and I hate to change it without their consent, ya know? As for the cities, I love them ^^ And I have the perfect spot for each on. Thank you ^^

Okay, cool! ^^ *redirects the question to @Arius LaVari*

And if I come up with any more descriptions I'll post those as well :)

• Thank You
Now moar!

Byhall: A picturesque village blanketed in a sweet, floral scent. The cobblestone streets lined with quaint cottages and their well kept gardens are a sign that the average age of the village's population is increasing, but the many small cafés, a charming wedding chapel, an old-time pharmacy run by the same family for generations and beautiful location makes it a popular retreat for young, sweetheart couples. Some are even so smitten with the place that they decide to move there and start a family of their own. Separated from the village by a small forest patch is a grandiose mansion, which is also a popular tourist spot. When you first come to the mansion from the forest path you are met by a stunning garden with several fountains and hedges, but if you go around to the other side you will see a large, pompous Pokémon arena. This magical place has attracted many fairy- and psychic-type Pokémon, and if you trail off from the forest path you will encounter Pokémon of the dark- and ghost-types.

Ostmont: An industrial city nestled between the bare, rocky surfaces of an imposing mountain. The mountain was once an active volcano, but it is now dormant and shows no signs of waking. The city is famous for it's mines, some that stretch so far below ground that you'll encounter pools of magma if you venture down them, the blazing ironworks, a laboratory which focuses on researching the many Pokémon fossils that are dug up in the mines, and a Pokémon arena that was built on a large, flat cliff, overlooking the city. Up the mountain and down in the mines are many rugged rock-, ground-, steel-, fighting-, ice-, and dragon-type Pokémon (fire-types are more common down in the mines, ice-types are more common up the mountain), and a beginner trainer has no place in trying to face them.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Pryham: A frigid town located amidst a permanently frozen landscape. The snow glows white on the mountains surrounding this town all year round, and it lays like a thick canopy on the pine tree forest, blocking most sunlight. Why an area so unkind towards humans in nature would be inhabited is a mystery, but citizens have made most of what they have. Pryham is known for a museum only featuring ice sculptures, a hotel made entirely out of ice, and even an enormous Pokémon arena made entirely out of ice as well, making it a popular location for tourists and trainers wanting to test their skills on unfamiliar ground (literally, as it is made out of ice). The many ski lodges as well as a large ski resort on the surrounding mountains makes them a popular destination for winter sport enthusiasts. Mainly ice-type Pokémon inhabit this unfriendly climate, but you will also find fighting-types trying to hone their strength against the elements, and dark-type Pokémon thrive in the dark forest.

Corley: An oasis in the middle of a desolate desert with blistering tropical climate. Also known as "The Sapphire of the Dunes", water gushes seemingly out of nowhere, though it is pumped up from a massive underground lake. In the center of town is an enormous Pokémon-themed water park featuring famous attractions such as the "Gyaracoaster" and the "Lapraslide", which occupies most of the habitable space, but it provides an excellent source of income for the people who live there. The park also has a raised Pokémon arena resembling the hat of a Ludicolo, surrounded by a pool of water. The floor collapses under a trainer when they lose, dunking them in the water, making for a hilarious sight. Despite it being known as an oasis, not many water-type Pokémon reside in the near vicinity, most of them being of the ground-type. In the outskirts of town there are some ancient ruins, including a pyramid, which are inhabited mostly by dark- and ghost-type Pokémon.

Newoak: A relatively small town known mostly for it's friendly atmosphere and a large, hollow oak tree in the northern district. It is a great place for beginner trainers since it is surrounded by easily accessed terrain, inhabited mostly by small, kind-natured Pokémon of the normal-, grass-, flying-, bug-, and fairy-types. Despite being hollow, the old oak is quite sturdy, and so various things have been built into it, such as a Pokécenter, a library, a large clock, and a Pokémon arena on the top level.

Belburn: An academic city which serves as host for one of the most prestigious universities in the Pokémon universe. Here all matters surrounding the mysteries of Pokémon such as evolution, gender differences and legendaries are studied and researched. Many well-known Pokémon professor's have graduated from here, and have had their works published in a magazine produced by the university which is shipped to all other regions, covering all the news and ground-breaking discoveries of the scientific world. You may even have your battling-style examined here by experts in one of the laboratories, or you may partake in tournament battles on the arena in the central courtyard. Sensing the wisdom and knowledge exuding from this place, many psychic-type Pokémon thrive here, but you will also find Pokémon of various other types in the very hospitable environment surrounding the city.

Annnnd I believe that covers all the cities you had trouble with :P Of course, you don't have to use any of them if you don't like them, but I'm glad if I helped you with some of them at least ^^

• Thank You
Pryham: A frigid town located amidst a permanently frozen landscape. The snow glows white on the mountains surrounding this town all year round, and it lays like a thick canopy on the pine tree forest, blocking most sunlight. Why an area so unkind towards humans in nature would be inhabited is a mystery, but citizens have made most of what they have. Pryham is known for a museum only featuring ice sculptures, a hotel made entirely out of ice, and even an enormous Pokémon arena made entirely out of ice as well, making it a popular location for tourists and trainers wanting to test their skills on unfamiliar ground (literally, as it is made out of ice). The many ski lodges as well as a large ski resort on the surrounding mountains makes them a popular destination for winter sport enthusiasts. Mainly ice-type Pokémon inhabit this unfriendly climate, but you will also find fighting-types trying to hone their strength against the elements, and dark-type Pokémon thrive in the dark forest.

Corley: An oasis in the middle of a desolate desert with blistering tropical climate. Also known as "The Sapphire of the Dunes", water gushes seemingly out of nowhere, though it is pumped up from a massive underground lake. In the center of town is an enormous Pokémon-themed water park featuring famous attractions such as the "Gyaracoaster" and the "Lapraslide", which occupies most of the habitable space, but it provides an excellent source of income for the people who live there. The park also has a raised Pokémon arena resembling the hat of a Ludicolo, surrounded by a pool of water. The floor collapses under a trainer when they lose, dunking them in the water, making for a hilarious sight. Despite it being known as an oasis, not many water-type Pokémon reside in the near vicinity, most of them being of the ground-type. In the outskirts of town there are some ancient ruins, including a pyramid, which are inhabited mostly by dark- and ghost-type Pokémon.

Newoak: A relatively small town known mostly for it's friendly atmosphere and a large, hollow oak tree in the northern district. It is a great place for beginner trainers since it is surrounded by easily accessed terrain, inhabited mostly by small, kind-natured Pokémon of the normal-, grass-, flying-, bug-, and fairy-types. Despite being hollow, the old oak is quite sturdy, and so various things have been built into it, such as a Pokécenter, a library, a large clock, and a Pokémon arena on the top level.

Belburn: An academic city which serves as host for one of the most prestigious universities in the Pokémon universe. Here all matters surrounding the mysteries of Pokémon such as evolution, gender differences and legendaries are studied and researched. Many well-known Pokémon professor's have graduated from here, and have had their works published in a magazine produced by the university which is shipped to all other regions, covering all the news and ground-breaking discoveries of the scientific world. You may even have your battling-style examined here by experts in one of the laboratories, or you may partake in tournament battles on the arena in the central courtyard. Sensing the wisdom and knowledge exuding from this place, many psychic-type Pokémon thrive here, but you will also find Pokémon of various other types in the very hospitable environment surrounding the city.

Annnnd I believe that covers all the cities you had trouble with :P Of course, you don't have to use any of them if you don't like them, but I'm glad if I helped you with some of them at least ^^
I love them ^^ Thank you.

Name:juddy

Appearance:Yuma tzukimo hope zexal form/gallade

History: born and raised in kalos juddy has been fasinated by the prospect of mega evolving pokemon and has wanted to create a new form of pokemon, hybrids. When a pokemon and it's trainer have a in sync battle, the DNA merge (combination of mega evolving and DNA splice ((to get black an white kyurem)) ) shall then ask if u want to merge with that said pokemon. But one day when he tests it out, someone was mega evolving and screwed his test, permanently merging him with his gallade.
Personality: strong, adventurous, nerdy, shy, curious, cautious

First Pokemon: gallade

Dream Team: gallade, charizard, Nidoking, vaporeon, sableye and pikachu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.