(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know all about megahorn

So........when do we start? And also.....is there a new Pokémon list?

I just post the IC thread link, so you guys can start. As for the new Pokémon list, I need to finish it up. It's behind where it should be due to a series of unfortunate events with each of the GMs , so I went ahead and started the IC. I hope to get the list done before people decide to try and capture Pokémon, but in the meantime the posts will consist of getting your first Pokémon (or Pokémon of the Region) and starting your journey in/to the Tolnia Region. It gives me some time to work.

Name: Arvin Trist
Appearance:
9896-122045120712_35233.png

History: a well educated teen, he prefers not to waste his time.
Personality: doesn't want to be a Pokémon trainer.
First Pokemon: Doble
Dream Team: Serperior, Flygon, Gardevoir, Metagross, (whatever Doble turns into), Tyranitar.
I'm sorry, I stopped getting alerts... Can you post this in the actual CS portion? The link is on the IC. I'm sorry about this. It's just, we were remaking this RP and this was the old CS/ OOC thread. Now it's just the OOC thread, so we have everyone's CSs organized.

I'll post in Ic tommorrow as Im busy jsut a quick hi

Also I thought the Gm's will decide what pokemon we encounter?

I'll post in Ic tommorrow as Im busy jsut a quick hi

Also I thought the Gm's will decide what pokemon we encounter?
I have no clue, personally. ...Like I said, each GM had something preventing them from being on. We hadn't been able to talk about it

Dang it alerts. Y U NO TELL ME IC IS UP. Time to post.

WAIT! I'm confused... do we already have our new starters, or will we get those soon?

Right now it's just a stalling bit ^^' You can be at Tolnia and receive your Pokémon, or you can be travelling to the region, like most everyone else.

I'm guessing you all are having trouble with your alerts?
Well, not necessarily... Everyone is on different time zones, and we also have some RPers who are MIA, such as the owner, who is recovering from a car accident. Also, stalling periods help me get everything set up, so I'm being lenient on the posting right now.

Lets just mingle and bide time :) Im in UK so that's my time zone, But I do work 12 hour shifts on a average of 4 days a week

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Besides, mingle longenough and characters can become friends and could share the journey in the way Ash's companions never did. One where they actually DO stuff besides cheer fromthe sidelines save for the few plot-around-them specific battles.

-giggle- My boyfriend and I call these pokepoasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.