(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of TMs, are they going to be items in the RP and if so what rules will they follow?
There will be TMs, HMs, and items in this RP. Unless it is extremely rare, it will be sold in shops or stands. The TMs will go by the first few games, where you can only use it once.

Gonna make your own TM list or use one from a game?

No I meant assign moves to the TM list, like how TM01 was Mega punch then it became Dynamicpunch then Focus Punch.

No I meant assign moves to the TM list, like how TM01 was Mega punch then it became Dynamicpunch then Focus Punch.
Still using one from the games. Makes things easier, as we still need to make the move lists for each new Pokemon. The order of the TMs isn't really important as long as every single one of the TMs are in it. If that isn't what you meant, explain a bit more please?

Nah, that's perfect. TM29 has never changed.

Yeah 06, 14, 15, 22, 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 38, and 44 have been the same move in every generation thus far.

Hello everyone.

Hello ^^ I'm not too sure who's online at the moment, but they'll get back to you, I'm sure.

So I see you were discussing the logisitics such as items, tm, hms, etc. I do have one question, what kind of pokemon do you plan on having populating the region? Are you going to be like Kalos and intermix a few new pokemon with a lot of old ones, or will it be exclusivley new ones?

So I see you were discussing the logisitics such as items, tm, hms, etc. I do have one question, what kind of pokemon do you plan on having populating the region? Are you going to be like Kalos and intermix a few new pokemon with a lot of old ones, or will it be exclusivley new ones?
It will be exclusively new ones except the Eevee line because of new eeveevolutions and the ones people bring from other regions.

Ah ok that makes sense. Seeing as to the age of my Character expect one full team of Dark and Ghost types from other regions. His current team Being Banette (That starter Shuppet) Dusclops, Pawniard (Because Bisharp's evolution level is Freakin high, level 52) Houndoom, Sabeleye, and Trevenant.

Ahok that makes sense. Seeing as to the age of my Caracter expect one full team of Dark and Ghost types from other regions. His current team Being Banette (That starter Shuppet) Dusclops, Pawniard (Because Bisharp's evolution level is Freakin high, level 52) Houndoom, Sabeleye, and Trevenant.
We are only allowing two nonnative Pokémon per person because we want the ones we're making to be used. However, if you get two, you MUST get a Tolnia starter to balance things out. And don't worry about your character's goal, there's plenty of new ghost and dark Pokémon in the region. Also, your Pokémon MUST be level ten or lower to start off, so everyone is in the same playing field.

Thats fine by me. I'll just stick with Shuppet and Pawniard. And fir a Tolinia starter, Ima go the Water Type.

Right now I have Treecko listed as Lief's first Pokémon, but that's probably going to change once we get the full roster.

Right now I have Treecko listed as Lief's first Pokémon, but that's probably going to change once we get the full roster.
That's all good ^^ Maybe he got it from his parents? If so, then that has to be included into the history ^^'

@Nocturne997 That's perfectly fine. In case you want to do what some of the other's did and put your three Pokémon in the "First Pokémon" slot, with the moves they currently have, Doble starts off with Pound, Leer, and Bubble. At level 7 it learns Withdraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.