(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it's taking so long.... I may just make the IC and start off with everyone getting what they need from the Professor, just to move things along.... School is being very demanding and I thank you guys for your patience. Again, sorry.

As for my 6 fairy types..... Hm.... Xerneas for sure, since it helped me out a lot XD um... Clafable, Syvleon, Dedenne ,Togetic, and Snubull ^^

Sylveon, Gardevoir, Tokgekiss, Mawile, Dedenne, and Florges. If MegaEvo's were allowed, I'd have a Mega Mawile

Mine are Gardevoir, Azumarill, Dedenne, Klefki, Diancie and Togekiss.... I avoid the ledgendary Pokemon

I just put something up for us to talk about.....

Ive noticed we all want Dedenne in our fairy gyms

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Honestly, the only fairy types of any note are Mawile and Gardevoir. The rest barely deserve a spot in my PC for the sake of the pokedex.

I don't know that Klefki looks intresting. i only got pokemon Y not long ago I have 3 badges so far. Id like to see how Klefki fairs up.

Well, I'm not to fond of Fairy types but I do like electric too and also... Dedenne was also the only other one i didn't outright hate

Eh, I thought Dedenne would be useful but its about as useful as a Caterpie.

Fairy Pokemon huh? I don't normally use the fairy type just cause I don't like most fairy's design [with the exception of mawile, who I have loved even before the Mega]. So I would use
1. Mawile
2. Gardevoir [as my "boss" of my team]
3. Sylveon
4. Florges
5. Granbull
6.Aromatisse

[Huh thats weird....somehow I made a Bulbapedia link.......
I'm some kinda tech wizard cause I didn't mean to do that 0_0

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Yea I chose Fairy caause I haven't really looked into it myself. There isn't much of a choice either, I was looking up stats inbetween work and most of them don't appeal to me but there resistance and immune is helpful. If anything the only ones I might actually use are Gardevoir and togikiss.

Plus Caterpie is useful it will evovle to metpod to butterfree, I love butterfree Im actually using it at the moment in Y. Its not a bad pokemon to start the game with.

Dedenna is in the top 4 of the fastest fairy type as well.....I think but I think I actually like fairy's to electric. Most electric pokemon don't have a good range of moves

Have you seen my Electivire? Cross Chop, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Earthquake. Come at me.

I think among the electric types, the only hugely useful onesare probably Magnezone, Zebstrika, Electivire and I cant think of anything else.

Yeah.... no Magikarp sweeps here. Haze.

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
I didn't like Zebstika that much, rotom was intresting but still not brilliant

Mine is, Sceptile, Roserade, Shiftry, Ludicolo, Breloom and Abomasnow

(Mega) Sceptile, Roserade, Leafeon, Simisage, Cradily and Trevenant. If Legens are aloud, I'd have Shaymin in place of Cradily

Grass...Hmm...
Torterra, Roserade, Sceptile, Vileplume, Parasect, Cacturne.

Status
Not open for further replies.