(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you said your going to use Tm's and hm's from the game, which game. Im guessing X and Y since we have the fairy type.

There we go, now all the moves and pokemon are on my CS.

-pokes Ana- for the TMs I was thinking they act as a training video more of. <.< something to be used over again if you have the TM Disc player... <.< but you seem to have already set up the rules for TMs oh wells

well old school pokemon you could only use once, while new age pokemon you can use over and over and I found it easier new school. my perference is one use only for this rp but its just my say. I know its not my rp. I don't mind euther way though.

well old school pokemon you could only use once, while new age pokemon you can use over and over and I found it easier new school. my perference is one use only for this rp but its just my say. I know its not my rp. I don't mind euther way though.
Since it appears I'm outvoted then I can deal with that. I was gonna make the TM Disc Player really hard to get a hold of too...but she didn't ask me about it. TwT Oh well~

It doesn't matter what I think it's something you and Ana should discuss I only knew about it from reading it. I'm sure nothing is set in stone yet.

Since it appears I'm outvoted then I can deal with that. I was gonna make the TM Disc Player really hard to get a hold of too...but she didn't ask me about it. TwT Oh well~
Sorry, everyone one was asking about it so I had to think fast. .... Nothing is set in stone though, and you're final say ^^

Nah it's fine I promise. XD
I remade the map, so when I'm on the computer, I'll send it to you guys. I cheated this time. .. I took a topographic map of Hawaii, mixed up the islands, and did things as I saw fit lol I'm just not good with actual map design.

Is it alright if I have my Pawniard know Arial Ace from TM? And also, have we found out how the leveling system works?

Is it alright if I have my Pawniard know Arial Ace from TM? And also, have we found out how the leveling system works?
Unless it was bred to have it, I would say, if you have the TM, go for it. As for the Leveling thing..... Not quite yet....

@everyone

When bred to have a certain move, it can't have more than one.

Awesome! Okay, and no worries bout the level thing, just wonderin! I'm working on my charrie right nao!

Did you say that we could also have evolved non-native pokemon if their conditions weren't based on levels? Like the Weavile which only needed to hold an item at night.

Did you say that we could also have evolved non-native pokemon if their conditions weren't based on levels? Like the Weavile which only needed to hold an item at night.
Yes, I did, but only for the nonnative Pokémon you already have. Each person is allowed two nonnative Pokémon.

So random question, is there any sort of general ETA on an IC thread or am I justbeing stupid and not seeing it.

So random question, is there any sort of general ETA on an IC thread or am I justbeing stupid and not seeing it.
I'm not too good with acronyms... What's ETA? Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question...

Estimated Time of Arrival

Estimated Time of Arrival
I'm sure it'll be up soon, even if everything isn't finished yet. We just need enough information to start, such as the city names, a good amount of the Pokémon done, and the Website up. Unless we get extremely busy, that should take a few weeks from now. If we have nothing to do but this, it'll be done in about a week or two. (Or at least done to the point in which we can start) Either way, it will be up shortly, I can promise you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.