(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:juddy

Appearance:Yuma tzukimo hope zexal form/gallade

History: born and raised in kalos juddy has been fasinated by the prospect of mega evolving pokemon and has wanted to create a new form of pokemon, hybrids. When a pokemon and it's trainer have a in sync battle, the DNA merge (combination of mega evolving and DNA splice ((to get black an white kyurem)) ) shall then ask if u want to merge with that said pokemon. But one day when he tests it out, someone was mega evolving and screwed his test, permanently merging him with his gallade.
Personality: strong, adventurous, nerdy, shy, curious, cautious

First Pokemon: gallade

Dream Team: gallade, charizard, Nidoking, vaporeon, sableye and pikachu
There's a separate thing set up for CSs ^^' I'm on mobile right now so I'll send the link when possible, if that's okay?

I started making another character a 10 year old rich kid who is spoilt rotten. then realised I wanted to be a bad guy..... Can I claim the 2nd twin, Ill work on Character sheet now. Im looking at the 1st twin for reference.

I don't know if I am aloud seeing i have a normal trainer as well.

I'll carry on and you can slap my wrist later :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Blaze

Birthday: August 8th

Appearance:
Blaze looks like Lief but wears tattered dark Jeans with gun ammo belts crisscrossing across his chest. He usually is wearing a pair of knuckle dusters and smoking a cigarette.

History: When he, his brother and his parents were exploring a secret temple somewhere in Tolnia, the two twins wandered off and came across two mysterious orbs. One shone like the sun through the green leaves of a trees canopy, while the other shone like fiery magma. Blaze was mesmerized by the red orb, but upon picking it up, he became possessed by the Pokémon slumbering inside it. That Pokémon was the legendary Tiersoma. Ever since he has been obsessed with discovering how to revive Tiersoma, and he started team Desrana for this purpose. He also began fighting with his twin brother, the leader of team Tropina, who used to be his best friend.
(Copy Pasted, changed a few words)

Home Region: Tolnia

Personality: Blaze is impatient, short-tempered, aggressive and stubborn but he was friendly, quiet and generous person who wouldn't say boo to a goose.

First Pokemon: Torchic

I have posted it here just in case, let me know so i can transfer to character sheets :)

It was really just the Personality to do but hey

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Blaze

Birthday: August 8th

Appearance:
Blaze looks like Lief but wears tattered dark Jeans with gun ammo belts crisscrossing across his chest. He usually is wearing a pair of knuckle dusters and smoking a cigarette.

History: When he, his brother and his parents were exploring a secret temple somewhere in Tolnia, the two twins wandered off and came across two mysterious orbs. One shone like the sun through the green leaves of a trees canopy, while the other shone like fiery magma. Blaze was mesmerized by the red orb, but upon picking it up, he became possessed by the Pokémon slumbering inside it. That Pokémon was the legendary Tiersoma. Ever since he has been obsessed with discovering how to revive Tiersoma, and he started team Desrana for this purpose. He also began fighting with his twin brother, the leader of team Tropina, who used to be his best friend.
(Copy Pasted, changed a few words)

Home Region: Tolnia

Personality: Blaze is impatient, short-tempered, aggressive and stubborn but he was friendly, quiet and generous person who wouldn't say boo to a goose.

First Pokemon: Torchic

I have posted it here just in case, let me know so i can transfer to character sheets :)

It was really just the Personality to do but hey
Lol everyone can have two characters XD And I see no problem with it, except I don't know where exactly Arius goes. She's been extremely busy lately and I don't really want to pester her. I'll put you down as a maybe, but until I have her confirmation, it's not for certain. Just because I don't know if she wants to play a twin or be a normal trainer.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Aww, I'm sad someone managed to post the Desrana leader before me because Arius didn't have time to answer... :( Maybe I should tweak her and put her as an Admin instead? :/

Aww, I'm sad someone managed to post the Desrana leader before me because Arius didn't have time to answer... :( Maybe I should tweak her and put her as an Admin instead? :/
Admins are needed ^^ And yeah, she's been very busy lately, but jobs will do that ^^' But, yes, Admins are needed for sure.

Also, Arius can overrule me. If she wants to be the twin or if she appoints someone, I have no say. That's why Captain is a maybe.

So what's the news with this RP?

So what's the news with this RP?
Well, things got slowed down a bit. Arius was in a car accident, so she won't be on as much until she recovers, and school just started for me. Being as I'm adjusting to online schooling and all honors classes, I have been doing school work for 12-14 hours a day. This left me with very little time to work on the RP. However, my teachers lessened my work load and I'm started to get adjusted, so I'll be working on it again.

The time for it to come out may be slowed a bit too due these circumstances, but I'm certain it will open soon. I'll probably post the IC thread soon, once I work on the site a bit more. Sorry it's taking so long, but life happens, ya know?

Ok while we are waiting and we are all pokemon nutters.

You have been asked to run a Fairy type gym, what are your 6 fairy pokemon you would use. I don't know mine yet so Ill post mine later

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.