(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question to add to list............... Can't you tell Im bored at work................ waiting for work to turn up.

Ok back to fairies as well please choose 2 of these pokemon. put the 1st name as your favourite of the two. I can see where this one is going but hey

Clefable, Aromatisse, Mawile, Florges and Granbull

math is so simple... and going over a test im sure i got a 100 on so ill just immerse myself in more important matters... like pokemon

Grass Gym: Torterra, Breloom, Trevanant, Ferrothorn, Roserade and Cacturne.

Fairies? Mawile, Florges

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Mawileflorges.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I had a feeling I knew where that one was going with the fairy pokemon :)

How about I try challenging yall. Pick one favorite Poison type.
Mine is Arbok because nostalgia and it can learn every bite moving giving coverage for al types.

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
I'd have to choose Gengar. That motherfucker has a hugely varied pool of moves to choose from and now that it has a mega evolution is broken as hell.

I have to agree with Yaoi and pick Gengar even without megas he's awesome. I still don't know to much on megas but Im slowly going through Y.

Poison type are useally not on my list but I definitly used gengar back in the day when it was only 151 pokemon.... Dam was that really 19 years ago

The Gengar line was also the only Ghost types until Misdreavus in G/S/C. Very few ghost-types to even choose from.

Name: Arvin Trist
Appearance:
9896-122045120712_35233.png

History: a well educated teen, he prefers not to waste his time.
Personality: doesn't want to be a Pokémon trainer.
First Pokemon: Doble
Dream Team: Serperior, Flygon, Gardevoir, Metagross, (whatever Doble turns into), Tyranitar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Favourite poison type by far, since everyone else chose Gengar, is Nidoking

Nidoking is nice - he and Nidoqueen are the only poison/ground. Plus he can learn double kick. Amazing back in yellow.

And can learn earthquake, sludge bomb/wave, poison jab, power-up punch, ice beam, blizzard, thunder bolt and thunder, fire blast and many many other amazing moves

Yeah but how many of them are actually good for it? It's a physical attacker. Surf and thunderbolt mean little.

Frustration, Smack down, Brick break, Rock tomb, Shadow claw, Giga impact, Rock slide, Dragon tail make me love him even more

Status
Not open for further replies.