Humanity's last hope is a bunch of teenage Dragon Riders?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait, I like what you did in IC, you dont have to change it~
@Crow

Reactions: Crow
Heeeeey~~!! Lovin the posts err'body^^

But just some clarification? Soooo...

The Dragons know of each other but don't actually know each other... right?

And the Riders have not met before and this is the first time talking to each other then?

Just wanna know before I post ^^'

Heeeeey~~!! Lovin the posts err'body^^

But just some clarification? Soooo...

The Dragons know of each other but don't actually know each other... right?

And the Riders have not met before and this is the first time talking to each other then?

Just wanna know before I post ^^'
Hm.. I think it's the whole they heard of one another, just nothing beyond whispers here and there.
I think it's the same for the riders as well?​

• Thank You
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hm.. I think it's the whole they heard of one another, just nothing beyond whispers here and there.
I think it's the same for the riders as well?​

Kay, I'll go with that then. Thanks^^

Ummms... oh yeah... cuz Boo Girlie has a BoomBoom for a brain...

Who has the the map?!? O,o??

1. Yes, the riders and dragons are technically meeting for the first time (though some might have briefly met others before) and it is a fact that all the dragons have heard of one another, though the younger dragons might not have been heard of as much as the older ones. (AKA Oleander and Dione aren't very famous, while Situ Bi and Chastaine are...unless I'm completely misreading into Dione's age??? @sleepingxdragon )

2. Well, apparently Alastor has the map as of the moment.

And guys, a little announcement about me! (Not to be selfish or anything xD)

I'm sorry, but tomorrow I'll be out of town, and unable to post in IC. Like, small posts and stuff that's easily done on my phone is alright, but big large posts? Probably not. No, I do not know when I'll be back, most likely later that same day/that night, but definitely before next Monday!

...again, I apologize, but here shortly you'll see an IC post from me!

• Thank You
Yeah-yeah^^!!

Kay so like cuz Boo is selfish.. Imma let err'body know that saturday I'mma be out partying so I'll be online to just stalker you lot xDDD

Take care Raven!!^-^!! And can't wait SxD!! ;DDD wait... @sleepingxdragon can I call you: "SxD?!?"

Oh golly, when I first read SxD I was like, is that a ship? and then I read the rest and I just xD
(idk, would that be Situ bi and Dione???? Now that I think about it, it makes no sense, but STILL lol)

and that's alright boo (if we're making nicknames around here, can I call you boo?) have fun partying!

Hello I am new but I would like to participate! If there's anything I need to do just message me please

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Oh whoa!! xDDDDDD~~

Whooops!^^ yeahh-yeah I originally typed 'sxd' but me n my buds used those letters to mean 'sext' when we were being all silly like so I used caps cuz... cuz I don't wanna nick sleepingxdragon that xDDD Didn't see the ship reference till u pointed it out XDDD~~

But yayuh!! Go ahead and call me boo~~♥♥♥!!

(pssst... Situ bi x Dione... make it happen ;333)

Oh whoa!! xDDDDDD~~

Whooops!^^ yeahh-yeah I originally typed 'sxd' but me n my buds used those letters to mean 'sext' when we were being all silly like so I used caps cuz... cuz I don't wanna nick sleepingxdragon that xDDD Didn't see the ship reference till u pointed it out XDDD~~

But yayuh!! Go ahead and call me boo~~♥♥♥!!

(pssst... Situ bi x Dione... make it happen ;333)

Sorry but Kusanagi x Dione :P

Hello I am new but I would like to participate! If there's anything I need to do just message me please

Heyhey^^!! Welcome to iwaku, person of letters! ;DD

Kay so @Raven Haruka runs the show here soooooo raven would best be the person to answer your questions.

But here's Boo's suggests yeah-yeah ;D take a look at the overview tab to see the general info. Scroll down then clicky the In Character link and check out what's been going down so far.

Oh and if you click on the first page of the OoC you'll see the charries if you scroll down. Get some ideas? PM DA GM? Hope this helps^^

<~~<~>~~>

Sorry but Kusanagi x Dione :P

Well there's always hope... and love triangles... ;P~~

Heyhey^^!! Welcome to iwaku, person of letters! ;DD

Kay so @Raven Haruka runs the show here soooooo raven would best be the person to answer your questions.

But here's Boo's suggests yeah-yeah ;D take a look at the overview tab to see the general info. Scroll down then clicky the In Character link and check out what's been going down so far.

Oh and if you click on the first page of the OoC you'll see the charries if you scroll down. Get some ideas? PM DA GM? Hope this helps^^

<~~<~>~~>

Well there's always hope... and love triangles... ;P~~
Well I certainly hope not... lol

Oooohhh.... but the ★★DRAMA★★

plot candies.. wuuuuut!! ;D

...Kay.. yeahyeah. I guess that's why fanfic exists right? xDDD

XD It's late out right now but I will start reading this. It's already really interesting and I'd be excited to join this group! Is there anything I should know before I create my character that wasn't posted on this thread explicitly?

XD It's late out right now but I will start reading this. It's already really interesting and I'd be excited to join this group! Is there anything I should know before I create my character that wasn't posted on this thread explicitly?

Explicitly...? I think we do 2 charrie each Max? I think O,o??

Ummm... oh there's nudity! But Just be nice and discreet. PG 13.

Dragons know of each other but don't know each other unless agreed. Same with riders.

Dragon powers still work in human form but are Much much weaker.

Oh! And! Don't ship, just pirate ship! ;333~~

But soooooo... like I'm sure once raven gets in you'll get more answers.^^ BOOOOOOOM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.