Humanity's last hope is a bunch of teenage Dragon Riders?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm sorry guys, I'll try to get a post with Misery and Oleander up today.

@Crow
Just checking to see if you're still with us?

I am indeed.

BITCH sounds good to me.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey-hey err'body~~^^!!

Sooooo... the Boo Girlie was procrastinating a lot BUT! She actually did something useful too~~!! I thinks...

anyways I made links to err'body's charries if ya... Idk maybe check em out while postie-ing or.something?? :] right. Kay... umm

Yeah-yeah!! ;D Check IT~~BOOOOM!!~

Hey-hey err'body~~^^!!

Sooooo... the Boo Girlie was procrastinating a lot BUT! She actually did something useful too~~!! I thinks...

anyways I made links to err'body's charries if ya... Idk maybe check em out while postie-ing or.something?? :] right. Kay... umm

Yeah-yeah!! ;D Check IT~~BOOOOM!!~
This is really useful! Mind if I use it for the cast list????

(because I'm incompetent with computers and technology and have zero clue as to how to link in posts and I'm really sorry but I'm asking before I do something I regret at least right??)

This is really useful! Mind if I use it for the cast list????

(because I'm incompetent with computers and technology and have zero clue as to how to link in posts and I'm really sorry but I'm asking before I do something I regret at least right??)

Yeah-yeah!! Totes. Go for it chick^^!! All yours!

...cuz tbh I found your castlist tab on the main page aaaaaand basically re-purposed it :DD

Oh! Go to the date of the post. Ex. 7 minutes ago / Today at 7:44 PM. Right click on it or long press if your on mobile. Then copy the link address. Paste where ya need to!!. Instant link! ;D

So, seeing as how this has been pretty quiet as of late (if that's my fault I completely understand, this isn't a scolding or really a negative post I swear!) I just thought I'd let you all know that I'll be posting Oleander's reaction later tomorrow, with the realization of the mysterious destination that our first arc/chapter-thingy (?) will take place at.* So if anybody wants to put in their input or really do anything else...now's the time guys!

____9
(>.<)l3
~Here's what happens when I try to art with a keyboard...at least it looks better then if I were to draw it xD~

*hint: it's fun to party there, with that major parade everybody likes~

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Thank you so much!
I just learned one new thing today, so happy~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I knew our first destination was going to be there!! Boo sooooo called it... didn't she...?

show_art_Sharknado_3.jpg

OhHellYayuhBooDidThat!!

...oh and awesomes! Can't wait to see I'm right!!^^!!

;PP~~

Eyyyyyyyyyy who's ready to partyyyyy~????

....Camila sure isn't

Jk lol but nice nice. Excited to get this ship sailin~

I was worried for our scaly buds for a moment there. But! Sounds like the best place to hide our dragons though... into the crowds of tourists!! Yayuh!!^-^!!

So, I'm thinking about having these whole "multiple continents" scenarios sorta be treated as chapters/arcs and that sorta thing, where once everybody (or at least a majority) of people say that the group is ready to move on I'll have this humongous GM post basically giving the setting and environment coming up next.

It would go something like this~
[spoili] Name of place: (city, state/country)
Main language spoken: (because the humans and younger dragons may or may not know these)
Secondary language(s):
On a scale of 1-10 how suspicious the dragons would look: (even in human form)
Danger: (How frequent battles/conflicts occur here)

Politics: (Who's the leader, alliance, influence, etc...)

Places of importance: (Because some of the places may be giant-sized, I'll give you guys a few key places where most of the story will take place, such as where they'll be staying (hotel/hostel/some nice person's place), the government building (or just simply where the leader would be), and of course no place is complete without a market to shop in, seeing as how there are so many girls in the group!)[/spoili]

Is anybody against this? (Oh and also I did post already, in case of notifications not working or anything, so you know....you guys still have a week though, so I'm not trying to bug you about it!)

Wooooooooow! I really like that idea~~^^!!

K so like i totes loooo♥♥oooves the idea of a big intro to locale postie! Its like we are on the amazing race but with dragons xDDD~~ The Boo Girlie is down... yayuh!

Buuuuut... sooooooo... like i can do a response postie but like I still wanna give others a chance to ya know? Anyone want Chastaine or Penelope do do or day something to open up/set up some kinda reaction or action?! Let Boo know k~~^^!!

Ah, I don't really mind people posting often, just not back to back (well, unless they're different chara posts, which in that case would be absolutely fine.)

Go for it! @Boo Girlie BoomBoom

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: InkaDinkaDoo
Ah, I don't really mind people posting often, just not back to back (well, unless they're different chara posts, which in that case would be absolutely fine.)

Go for it! @Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Kay well WHOA! looks like we gots a couple posties in already~♥♥!! Niceeee~!! So ill postie up tmrw then^^

• Love
Hey guys! Happy somewhat-early Valentines day!

So, in honor of this special day (xD nope, cannot even type that with a straight face) ...I've decided to try and take the initiative and start to pick up te pace just a little! If you guys don't have any opposition then I'll probably post our first chapter briefing up and ect...though not tonight, 'cuz I'm tired~

and since I'm already making a somewhat-long post, here's a few people I haven't heard from in a while...
...please just let me know you're alive.

@Kitkat
@Xariot
@Crow

My week was very intense, and the week that follows will be as well.

• Thank You
AHHHHH I'm so sorry! I'm kinda bad at keeping up with stuff haha. I did make a post to at least get into the rp now, and I'll try to be more prompt and frequent.

• Thank You
Sorry been kinda busy. I'll start posting more now that testing hell is done XD

• Thank You
Thanks for letting me know guys, glad to see that you're not dead yet!

.....-.-.....

So, I'm a horrible human being. I said I'd post that chapter thingy soon, but my internet shut down, and all I could do was stalk roleplays on my phone. I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS!

So, I have the actual place down, now I just have to find pictures and extra story-plot-related stuff and add it in, so this might take a day (or more, because I somehow got into the pitt orchestra of my school musical a few months back and our performance is the end of this month)

Again, SORRY! But hey, glad to see people posting while I'm off practicing for hours at a time (winkwink)~

Reactions: InkaDinkaDoo
So, before I go and completely collapse from performing, I just wanted to do a quick roll call (right before update day too, how funny) don't worry, this'll be ongoing for like, two weeks knowing me, since I have another set of performances next weekend hahaha...ha.......ha (~.~)>

@Crow
~So, I know that you might be busy, but could you please shoot me a PM just so I know you're still interested?

But as for the rest of ya' :
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom
@sleepingxdragon
@Xariot
@Kitkat
@InkaDinkaDoo
@WhiteWolfKC
@Akatsuki Gremory

Status
Not open for further replies.