Humanity's last hope is a bunch of teenage Dragon Riders?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT GM ANNOUNCEMENT!

So, I kinda made a personal deal with myself that once we hit four pairs, I would make a small vote count.

Basically it's about the IC and what we want to do with it. The way I see it we have three options:

1. We could start the IC now, close sign-ups.
2. We could wait a bit longer and I'll ask again when we have six pairs.
3. We could do both of the top two, leaving sign-ups open and I'll put up the IC.

Majority vote rules here! Just know that if we choose to put the IC up I might not be able to post it until tomorrow or the day after, seeing as I have the dreaded high school.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................
And I just wanted to say, I'm loving how nice all of you have been to one another. Like, I'm not saying that I've seen outright rude/mean people or anything (actually quite the opposite, everybody I've seen on Iwaku has been polite so far, it's really a great community), but I have seen people who get accidentally ignored/discouraged/forgotten due to other people making posts and not commenting about theirs, or simply outright bashing them. This eventually leads to said people dropping out and/or simply not posting in OOC anymore, which is really sad in my opinion. My goal for this rp is for everybody to feel like they're part of something, or else it's not very fun anymore. (Not to say you guys have been excluding anybody, no no no, you guys are awesome!)

Anyhow, keep up the great work guys, I have a feeling that we might just be able to keep this from dying!
(says the girl who has never completely finished an rp before xD)

Now that I've done my little rant, I'm going to take a shower. GM out!​

• Love
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Yeah-yeah! Err'body here is really receptive and nice!!^^

I can... and have been known to... spam OoCs in the past sooooo... thanks for putting up with the BOO!!^-^!!

♥~wipes away tears~♥

Okay,Kay. So. I vote 3. Start but keep it open. :]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

I think the third option would be best. We can always make the necessary adjusts once more people begin to sign up and join in.
--- x

I know what you mean! I've seen plenty of roleplays end up dying because of that. It's great that we're communicating plenty on here, haha.​

• Thank You
Option 3 sounds fine to me. I really don't mind either way to be honest.

@Crow
You alright with option 3?

(I just realized that I probably should've tagged all of you guys in the original, in case nobody's watching. Sorry about that)

Either 1 or 3 sounds fine to me.

• Thank You
Oh wait guys, I forgot I had a question for you all too!

So, I was thinking about the dragons, and their human forms, and was pondering the thought of them being able to use their third power (which in most of our cases is control over our element) whilst in human form...though of course this would be weaker than that of their dragon form (like it would take more energy to do things, etc...)

What do you guys think?

Indeed, it should be downpowered in human form.

• Thank You
Agreed yeah-yeah! Thats cools...

...but it doesn't do anything for muh dragon. ^-^' Unless theres some cosmic mist in the room that is xDDD

But no really, I still like the idea of something that still makes them all special like. Well, at least Chastaine's hair shifts colour in human form... sooooo... there's that.. >.>

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Sorry about that, though I'm glad to see that you're looking on the positive side :3.
But hey, humans can fight too, some better than others...

...and now, I have to go to sleep, trying to stretch out a pulled back muscle that hates me, when I have orchestra tomorrow x.X...
(Prepare to sit up straight on the edge of my chair and play for a good hour and ten minutes xp.)

Oh gosh, it sounds like I'm complaining again, which was not my goal...sorry.
But hey, the IC's halfway done! Just gotta finish it up tomorrow, and we'll be all set!

• Love
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
No complain. Just do...

...then complain when done cuz it hurt ;P Alright. Take care, chick^^

And IC?! AAAAAAaawesomes! Soooo excited!

Okay, kay? Nighty-NIGHTSSSS~~!!

My break is in 1 hour 50 minutes. I will likely post then.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Love the postie^^

But whoa! Naked dragon people! Didn't see that coming xDDD~~

But for serious now @Raven Haruka is this the first time the dragons turned human? Like evar?

Yep!

(you guys probably already know this, but please try not to go into too much detail with the nudity, alright?)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Raven Haruka

Is it possible for Situ Bi to resist transformation?

What's that, raven? Can't hear you over all the clicking sounds of typing up too much detail with all that NUDI--

~reads gms OoC post~

!>,>

Nevermind... sure... yeah-yeah... will do... ~sighs~

@Crow
No, sorry. Well, you could say that it caught him off guard as an excuse, but I'd rather it have him be immune, sorry.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Yeah, sorry about that. This is a sorta PG-13 rated rp, since you know...underage here x.X

Status
Not open for further replies.