Humanity's last hope is a bunch of teenage Dragon Riders?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make an app ans wait for the GM to critique on it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Just make an app ans wait for the GM to critique on it.

Whoa.

Wow. See how simple that was?

Kay future reference? Don't let Boo be the one to answer anything. Safer that way... ;D

@sleepingxdragon same here xD

@Xariot

hey there, welcome to Iwaku!
So I guess Crow and Boone totally summed it up (thanks guys!) I'm glad you're interested, and feel free to go ahead and make a CS (which stands for Character Sheet, you can find it in the cast list or the first page of this thread I think.)

though note that you might want to make a rider & dragon combo, since I think everybody else's characters are paired up.

(unless somebody wants to change around partners? Idk, but have fun!)

Alright I'll give it a shot :)
Name: Samuel Deitrich
Nickname:
Sam
Sexuality:
Straight
Appearance: I'm not very good at drawing from scratch so I'm just gonna write a description. Sam is a short (5'2) brunette with chocolate eyes that seem just a little too far apart. He has a flat nose and a small mouth. His ears are big and slightly perked (almost like an elf). He's lanky but quick and agile.
Personality: Hot tempered and quick to throw a punch, Sam often gets into fights with other kids, mostly so Sam can show off his ability to fight. He is very loyal and strong hearted. If he says he'll do something he'll stay true to his word. However many people believe that to be his downfall due to him not listening to others when the situation changes and it often gets him in trouble.
Likes/Dislikes: not sure I'll have to think about it more
Color: Like this
Dragon: Elrynd
Extra:
*little note for myself to find the right color lol R:15 G:148: B:141

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm so interested in joining this! I'll be making a pair soon. Just to clarify before I do, what would be the max age for the humans? 18? and what about the dragons?

Hello! I'm so interested in joining this! I'll be making a pair soon. Just to clarify before I do, what would be the max age for the humans? 18? and what about the dragons?
The max age for humans would be 13-17 while the dragons are pretty flexible.​

Oooohhh... more people! Hey-hey^^!! Nice to see, nice to see~♥!!

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom PFFT. Looks like I missed this exciting conversation yesterday xD​

Oh you didn't miss much. Just trying ship charrie dynamics--shape! Shape! I meant shape dynamics to ship--share! I meant share! As is share the Situ Bi and Dione--no wait I meant share the situation by doing what we need to do to ship-- wait I meant-- >.>

Hey!whats-that-obvious-distraction~~??

~flees!!~

Rider CS
Name:
Camila Vasquez
Nickname:
Cami
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
[spoili]dbbe52129b66540e7817ea617383f5e1.jpg[/spoili]

Personality:
Camila is not loud and likes to listen than give a lot of input when in a group, though isn't afraid to speak her mind if need be. She is patient and thoughtful, and though she doesn't mind being around other people, she would always prefer being alone with Eurus. She tries to do whats right and fights bravely to protect her companions and beliefs but does not like to unnecessarily harm others or stand by while others do so. Although Eurus taught her to speak other languages growing up, she still has a strong Spanish accent that plays a factor in her unwillingness to speak much. Camila and Eurus are nearly inseparable, and she wouldn't have it any other way.
-Cool nights
-Flowers of any kind
-Dragons and their beauty
Dislikes:
-Un-necessarily rude individuals
-Being pushed around
Color:
Olive
Dragon:

Eurus
Extra:
-Camila remembers hardly anything of her family and often wonders what has become of them or whether she ever truly had a normal one

Dragon CS
Name:
Eurus (Yoorus)
Nickname:
The Lone Wind of Autumn (often among other dragons who recognize him)
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Dragon Appearance:
[spoili]dragon__27__commission__by_mythka-d5ku2jp.png [/spoili]

Powers:
Breath - A powerful, cold wind that can be as powerful as the wind in a tornado and chills targets to the bone. Along with the breath can come an array of autumn leaves that, when blown powerfully, may harm enemies.
Defense- Although it takes quite the energy, Eurus can create tornado of cold wind and leaves to surround his allies and keep enemies at bay.
Other - Eurus has a skill with flight that his type of dragon is known for. His lithe form and closeness to the air around him allows him to maneuver through the air swiftly and quickly.
Human Appearance:
[spoili]tumblr_o1e354cJQB1uuphmlo1_1280.jpg[/spoili]
In human form, Eurus stands at 6'4. His eyes are a bright golden color and his hair and beard are a deep auburn color
Personality:
Eurus is a kind-hearted, easy to talk to fellow who likes to keep peace between everyone. He is often the peacemaker amongst peers and his easy-going nature is something that often helps him make friends easily. He loves his rider dearly and their connection and friendship, he believes, is something like no other. Eurus can be very sober and offers his own wisdom when it comes to discussing serious matters, but often his kind heart cannot bring him to make any rough decisions. He is a negotiator and prefers diplomatic relations to bloom before any blood has to be spilled of any kind.
-Enjoys music made by any wind instruments (especially Camila's Pan Flute music)
-Loves cool autumn nights (obviously)
-Values peace and prosperity among friends
-Flying
Dislikes:
-Loud noises
-Summer
-Fighting without reason
-Mention of his decision to leave his group
-Not being able to fly as a human
Voice Color:
Orange
Rider:

Camila Vasquez
Extra:
-Eurus is a seasonal type of dragon who is an Autumnal dragon with the power of the cool breeze/air of Autumn.
-Being a seasonal dragon, his age is mostly unknown, although Eurus knows he was around quite awhile before he met Camila.
-In his human form, Eurus can control the air around him although it takes up much of his energy
- Dragons refer to Eurus as the Lone Wind of Autumn due to his separation from his own kind, who often travel in groups around the world following the season of Autumn. It is seen as strange to see a seasonal type of dragon away from the call of it's nature.

(golly gosh this took me awhile but I finally got em all done. Let me know if anything needs changing)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Rider CS:

Name: Jordyn Jovian
Nickname: Jojo
Sexuality: All the time Hetero
1367728978-FA23.jpg
1367728866-FA6.jpg
Appearance:
A lean mean, hunky machine, a beefy adonis in a world of toddlers and wimpy dragon- . . . okay fine you caught me. Jordyn is a chocolate skinned teen. He's surprisingly thin for his weight, but has a toned musculature, though nothing that could be easily noticed through his clothing. He keeps his hair somewhat long, rocking a nappy, dreaded look, that is tapered off at the sides.

Personality: Shitty Jordyn is a class clown at heart, always willing to tell a joke even in the worst of situations. He's witty, and sarcastic, and has an unapologetic approach to his life. Jordyn rarely takes anything to heart, and readily laughs at himself. He also likes to say or do things purely because they might be funny or interesting, often doing very risky things, "Just cause.". He's also quick to warm up to people and is almost always seen with a cheeky grin. Also known to be a bit of a flirt . . . if flirting consists of telling horrible jokes and winking a lot. In contrast to how he acts, he has problems dealing with insecurity, often housing feelings of inferiority to others, often using jokes to hide his own feelings. On top of this he's prone to making rash decisions to prove to others as well as himself that he's "good enough." Because of his constant striving to prove himself, he often neglects the help of others, trying his best to face his problems alone and head on, seeing any sort of help as a form of pity and being looked down upon by others.

Likes: Just about everyone, not dying, exploring, running, high places, danger, jokes, making people laugh
Dislikes: Himself, dying, the ocean, your pity,

Color: I talk like this homies!
Dragon:
None yet, kinda hoping someone with a dragon character could fill this slot since I'm not very confident in running two characters at once, though I can if I have to.
Extra: Anything else I missed? Feel free to add it in here.​

Welcome new people^^!! And cool coolie coolcool to new peoples charries~~♥!!

@InkaDinkaDoo hey maybe you could post a help wanted postie in the Interest thread for a dragon if no one here can play your pairing?

Kay so imma head out tonight again buuuut I just might have a chance to postie up a little response before then. ~crosses fingers!!~

Byeeeee~~!

Annnd I'm back! Oh look, new victims I mean lovely people!

Alright I'll give it a shot :)
Name: Samuel Deitrich
Nickname:
Sam
Sexuality:
Straight
Appearance: I'm not very good at drawing from scratch so I'm just gonna write a description. Sam is a short (5'2) brunette with chocolate eyes that seem just a little too far apart. He has a flat nose and a small mouth. His ears are big and slightly perked (almost like an elf). He's lanky but quick and agile.
Personality: Hot tempered and quick to throw a punch, Sam often gets into fights with other kids, mostly so Sam can show off his ability to fight. He is very loyal and strong hearted. If he says he'll do something he'll stay true to his word. However many people believe that to be his downfall due to him not listening to others when the situation changes and it often gets him in trouble.
Likes/Dislikes:not sure I'll have to think about it more
Color:Like this
Dragon: Elrynd
Extra:
Ah, you don't need to draw your own character! Trust me, I really can't art (as in my 'circles' come out more like potatoes...it's bad)
Though I take it you're working on the dragon??​
Rider CS
Name:
Camila Vasquez
Nickname:
Cami
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
[spoili]View attachment 98575[/spoili]

Personality:
Camila is not loud and likes to listen than give a lot of input when in a group, though isn't afraid to speak her mind if need be. She is patient and thoughtful, and though she doesn't mind being around other people, she would always prefer being alone with Eurus. She tries to do whats right and fights bravely to protect her companions and beliefs but does not like to unnecessarily harm others or stand by while others do so. Although Eurus taught her to speak other languages growing up, she still has a strong Spanish accent that plays a factor in her unwillingness to speak much. Camila and Eurus are nearly inseparable, and she wouldn't have it any other way.
-Cool nights
-Flowers of any kind
-Dragons and their beauty
Dislikes:
-Un-necessarily rude individuals
-Being pushed around
Color:
Olive
Dragon:

Eurus
Extra:
-Camila remembers hardly anything of her family and often wonders what has become of them or whether she ever truly had a normal one

Dragon CS
Name:
Eurus (Yoorus)
Nickname:
The Lone Wind of Autumn (often among other dragons who recognize him)
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Dragon Appearance:
[spoili]View attachment 98576[/spoili]
[spoili]
[/spoili]
With the body of the dragon in the first image and the color scheme of the second image.
Powers:
Breath - A powerful, cold wind that can be as powerful as the wind in a tornado and chills targets to the bone. Along with the breath can come an array of autumn leaves that, when blown powerfully, may harm enemies.
Defense- Although it takes quite the energy, Eurus can create tornado of cold wind and leaves to surround his allies and keep enemies at bay.
Other - Eurus has a skill with flight that his type of dragon is known for. His lithe form and closeness to the air around him allows him to maneuver through the air swiftly and quickly.
Human Appearance:
[spoili]View attachment 98574[/spoili]
In human form, Eurus stands at 6'4. His eyes are a bright golden color and his hair and beard are a deep auburn color
Personality:
Eurus is a kind-hearted, easy to talk to fellow who likes to keep peace between everyone. He is often the peacemaker amongst peers and his easy-going nature is something that often helps him make friends easily. He loves his rider dearly and their connection and friendship, he believes, is something like no other. Eurus can be very sober and offers his own wisdom when it comes to discussing serious matters, but often his kind heart cannot bring him to make any rough decisions. He is a negotiator and prefers diplomatic relations to bloom before any blood has to be spilled of any kind.
-Enjoys music made by any wind instruments (especially Camila's Pan Flute music)
-Loves cool autumn nights (obviously)
-Values peace and prosperity among friends
-Flying
Dislikes:
-Loud noises
-Summer
-Fighting without reason
-Mention of his decision to leave his group
-Not being able to fly as a human
Voice Color:
Orange
Rider:

Camila Vasquez
Extra:
-Eurus is a seasonal type of dragon who is an Autumnal dragon with the power of the cool breeze/air of Autumn.
-Being a seasonal dragon, his age is mostly unknown, although Eurus knows he was around quite awhile before he met Camila.
-In his human form, Eurus can control the air around him although it takes up much of his energy
- Dragons refer to Eurus as the Lone Wind of Autumn due to his separation from his own kind, who often travel in groups around the world following the season of Autumn. It is seen as strange to see a seasonal type of dragon away from the call of it's nature.

(golly gosh this took me awhile but I finally got em all done. Let me know if anything needs changing)​
Accepted!
This duo sounds pretty cool...get it, cool~ *winkwink*
Rider CS:

Name: Jordyn Jovian
Nickname: Jojo
Sexuality: All the time Hetero
1367728978-FA23.jpg
1367728866-FA6.jpg
Appearance:
A lean mean, hunky machine, a beefy adonis in a world of toddlers and wimpy dragon- . . . okay fine you caught me. Jordyn is a chocolate skinned teen. He's surprisingly thin for his weight, but has a toned musculature, though nothing that could be easily noticed through his clothing. He keeps his hair somewhat long, rocking a nappy, dreaded look, that is tapered off at the sides.

Personality: Shitty Jordyn is a class clown at heart, always willing to tell a joke even in the worst of situations. He's witty, and sarcastic, and has an unapologetic approach to his life. Jordyn rarely takes anything to heart, and readily laughs at himself. He also likes to say or do things purely because they might be funny or interesting, often doing very risky things, "Just cause.". He's also quick to warm up to people and is almost always seen with a cheeky grin. Also known to be a bit of a flirt . . . if flirting consists of telling horrible jokes and winking a lot. In contrast to how he acts, he has problems dealing with insecurity, often housing feelings of inferiority to others, often using jokes to hide his own feelings. On top of this he's prone to making rash decisions to prove to others as well as himself that he's "good enough." Because of his constant striving to prove himself, he often neglects the help of others, trying his best to face his problems alone and head on, seeing any sort of help as a form of pity and being looked down upon by others.

Likes: Just about everyone, not dying, exploring, running, high places, danger, jokes, making people laugh
Dislikes: Himself, dying, the ocean, your pity,

Color: I talk like this homies!
Dragon:
None yet, kinda hoping someone with a dragon character could fill this slot since I'm not very confident in running two characters at once, though I can if I have to.
Extra: Anything else I missed? Feel free to add it in here.​
Accepted!
xD I'm dying...he sounds hilarious!
Oh, and since I'm currently only playing a single character (hahaha lazy, I know) if you don't want to play two feel free to shoot me a PM and we can figure something out!
(unless, you know...you have other plans??)​

Yeah sorry I've been busy. My friend is actually working on a dragon so he'll be my partner :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Lol you spelled my name wrong in the cast list xD

Woo~! managed to get a post out tonight I feel so accomplished....too bad I still have Calculus homework but oh weeeellllll

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yayuh! Awesomes post too^^!!

I sooooooo wanna' respond to Eurus, but! i'mma hold off till other people have a chance to postie up too ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.