Status
Not open for further replies.
Teddy looked sullen, but complied with Cap.

"Gee, aren't you two a pair," Lucas said to those who remained. "Don't forget the real prize now."

Out of the slot machine tumbled a statuette of a dog's head.

@Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Batter @RecreationRoom

Bullet had found nothing in the shower, but she figured the answer wasn't to be found with her. "Ten liters!" Bullet yelled. "Get ten liters into the sink! Use the stopper plug thing from the tub!"

@Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @Bathroom

At the top of the ladder was the attic, a cramped space that seemed only accessible from the kid's room. The attic was cluttered with old furniture and shelving, with one, in particular, holding a strange wooden model shotgun. A rotten smell hung in the air.

Beyond the thin pathway around the furniture, one could reach the end of the attic where a strange contraption was set up. A spotlight was shining on a blank wall where the numbers 135 9 were painted. There was a space between the five and nine.

@Verite @Crow @Leon Moretti @KidsRoom

"Klim... Klim..." Troy looked distraught suddenly. "Sigma Klim... that name makes a lot of sense, but something doesn't seem right. I don't... recall... if I ever worked at a school..."

Billy looked around the room, examining the red curtains for anything off. However, it all seemed uniform. What was this place? Who conjured it? "Noembelu... You're friend with... what's his name... Honda, right? Did he ever talk to you about the dark place where he and Wanda were trapped?"

Billy had been absent for the big revelations she had dropped after his death.

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Afterlife

Phil Connors

Phil, after finishing to pour his drink carefully walked over to the slot machine and picked up the dog head that had fallen out. " Now, we're done with this room. I imagine somebody else in one of the other rooms found the body," he said, pocketing it and putting his blazer and shirt back on.

@The Batter @Otto @Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomyk @Rec Room

Adam gave a slight tilt of his head to Amir, surprised somewhat internally that she did not seem to know that he had caused her death. He decided not to state it for now, seeing as it wouldn't really help his situation.

He turned to Panther, eyes narrowing at the revelation of being trapped within a room once more. "Every cage has it's opening. We will just need to find it in order to leave this place, if we are trapped in here." He began to quickly inspect the room they were in, trying to find anything of interest.

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @dark @Afterlife
@Jeremi

"Cages on this plane work differently," T'Challa replied. "But I wont give them the pleasure to sit around idly in this place waiting for tomorrow to come."

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @dark @Afterlife

Phil Connors

Phil, after finishing to pour his drink carefully walked over to the slot machine and picked up the dog head that had fallen out. " Now, we're done with this room. I imagine somebody else in one of the other rooms found the body," he said, pocketing it and putting his blazer and shirt back on.

@The Batter @Otto @Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomyk @Rec Room

"Better move on then so we can find where to put that statue you're holding." Cap replied nothing looking like he was ready to leave Phil as the last person in the room.​

Phil Connors

" I imagine that as long as Lucas opened the doors we can leave. Lucas, did you open the doors?"
He asked. Something was telling him that it wouldn't be that simple to leave. Lucas had mentioned he wanted them to find the key to his Grandmother's room.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Kaykay @Otto @The Batter @Rec Room

"You have the key. The dog head? Come on now, fella, get with it!"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Phil Connors

Phil grumbled something under his breath and left the Rec Room with it, silently watching his area as he entered the area outside of the Rec Room

@Atomyk

Inserting the statuette into a slot beside the door unlocked it, allowing the group inside. It was here on the bed a pump-action shotgun lay. It carried five shells, with an additional four on the bedside table.

"Hold on to that there dog's head, got it?"

@Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Batter @RecreationRoom > GrandmasRoom

Phil Connors

Phil catiously approached the action shotgun and picked it up in his hand along with the four bullets, being wary of any traps that were in the immediate area as he did this. He also pocketed the dog's head. " Understood Lucas," he said to the man over the radio.

@The Batter @Kaykay @Otto @Jeremi @Atomyk @Grandma's room

Teddy looked sullen, but complied with Cap.

"Gee, aren't you two a pair," Lucas said to those who remained. "Don't forget the real prize now."

Out of the slot machine tumbled a statuette of a dog's head.

Bullet had found nothing in the shower, but she figured the answer wasn't to be found with her. "Ten liters!" Bullet yelled. "Get ten liters into the sink! Use the stopper plug thing from the tub!"

At the top of the ladder was the attic, a cramped space that seemed only accessible from the kid's room. The attic was cluttered with old furniture and shelving, with one, in particular, holding a strange wooden model shotgun. A rotten smell hung in the air.

Beyond the thin pathway around the furniture, one could reach the end of the attic where a strange contraption was set up. A spotlight was shining on a blank wall where the numbers 135 9 were painted. There was a space between the five and nine.

"Klim... Klim..." Troy looked distraught suddenly. "Sigma Klim... that name makes a lot of sense, but something doesn't seem right. I don't... recall... if I ever worked at a school..."

Billy looked around the room, examining the red curtains for anything off. However, it all seemed uniform. What was this place? Who conjured it? "Noembelu... You're friend with... what's his name... Honda, right? Did he ever talk to you about the dark place where he and Wanda were trapped?"

Billy had been absent for the big revelations she had dropped after his death.

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Afterlife
"Smart girl." Klein's child-like self commented as he sat in the shower with Bullet. Klein nodded as he began scooping 10 liters of water into the sink. When he was done he looked down into the sink's drain. "Guess there's some mechanism in the pipes, huh?"

@Atomyk @Krieg @Bathroom

Noembelu narrowed her eyes at Toffee. "Wanda isn't evil. If Honda was doing anything, he was trying to help her get out of here. You missed our talk with Laura Palmer and her...cousin. Wanda is most likely being manipulated. There's some sort of alternate Wanda she's been fighting for dominance of herself." The suggestion that Honda would be involved in anything sinister...Noembelu was right back to mistrusting Toffee as she had been at the start.

Turning to Billy, she nodded. "He was trapped in some place called Bright Falls. Kyoko, Nono, Zenyatta, and Rant had been there too. So were Genji and Usami. That bear from the ball, Monokuma...he forced them to investigate murders. Laura Palmer was one of five girls who went missing, killed by one man. But there were other murderers besides." Noembelu studied Troy. "You were one of them. Apparently you weren't very admirable. I don't know why. But you went by Sigma Klim and were a principal of some school, Black-something."

Noembelu tapped her foot in thought, trying to think of something that could help them. "Honda said Usami and Wanda worked together to try and save everyone. A third man helped too...some man in diving gear."

Beyond the thin pathway around the furniture, one could reach the end of the attic where a strange contraption was set up. A spotlight was shining on a blank wall where the numbers 135 9 were painted. There was a space between the five and nine.​
kiri029.png

Kyoko did her best to obscure a scowl that crept up on her face in response to the rotten smell in this new space as she climbed inside, looking around and carefully examining the place with a given glance, the most noticeable things to the lavender woman being the numbers on the otherwise blank wall and the mysterious contraption. God only knows what they were for.

On a whim, Kyoko took the model shotgun from where it was as she explored, and for starters, tried putting it on the contraption to see if it would react in any notable manner.

@Atomyk @Leon Moretti @Crow

Noembelu narrowed her eyes at Toffee. "Wanda isn't evil. If Honda was doing anything, he was trying to help her get out of here. You missed our talk with Laura Palmer and her...cousin. Wanda is most likely being manipulated. There's some sort of alternate Wanda she's been fighting for dominance of herself." The suggestion that Honda would be involved in anything sinister...Noembelu was right back to mistrusting Toffee as she had been at the start.

Turning to Billy, she nodded. "He was trapped in some place called Bright Falls. Kyoko, Nono, Zenyatta, and Rant had been there too. So were Genji and Usami. That bear from the ball, Monokuma...he forced them to investigate murders. Laura Palmer was one of five girls who went missing, killed by one man. But there were other murderers besides." Noembelu studied Troy. "You were one of them. Apparently you weren't very admirable. I don't know why. But you went by Sigma Klim and were a principal of some school, Black-something."

Noembelu tapped her foot in thought, trying to think of something that could help them. "Honda said Usami and Wanda worked together to try and save everyone. A third man helped too...some man in diving gear."
YNVPf.jpg

It took all of Toffee willpower to not scoff at Noembelu right then and there. Instead, the lizard would narrow his gaze slightly before speaking again.

"Perhaps I mistook you for being smarter than you actually are. It's quite obvious that Wanda is being manipulated. This isn't news to me, and it really shouldn't be news to anyone else here." Toffee said dryly before pausing and glancing at the rest of the room's occupants, as if judging all of them silently. "Now, I wasn't saying that your friend was inherently evil, all I said was that there's the possibility that he too was manipulated along with Wanda. I for one know that Wanda isn't evil. Perhaps you should think about what people say before spouting out responses of your own." Toffee said before standing up and looking to the rest of the room. "But if there is an alternate Wanda, as Ms. Noembelu says, then that could rule out the possibility of your friend being one of them. For now, at least." He shrugged before peering down at Noembelu.

"When was the last time you spoke to your friend, Ms. Noembelu?"

@Yun Lee @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Gands @Bomb @Jeremi
@Afterlife

@Yun Lee @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Gands @Bomb @Jeremi @Afterlife

"They tried to manipulate him. It didn't work." She could feel herself bristle at his comments. "Honda is strong, both mentally and physically. They'd have an easier time manipulating someone more unstable." Someone like Noembelu herself. She knew she'd been very unstable here, even if she tried to stay in control of herself. She felt very, very afraid now. Whatever They were, They could probably trick her like they did Wanda. And this time, Honda wouldn't be there to help her.

"I talked to him a few days ago. I've been staying with him a month now. He rushed off on some business and never came back." She needed a moment. "From how Wanda acted when I brought him up at dinner...I know something's happened to him." And if he couldn't be manipulated... No. She would find him. She had to. He would be okay...right?​

There was an electronic beep from somewhere deep in the pipes, signaling a part of the bathroom wall to start turning. It revealed a strange chair with clasps attached to it.

GnYrLr8.png

Nancy was too small to fit its specifications.

The wooden shotgun cast a shadow over the numbers, but nothing happened. Cut into the wood of the shotgun was a series of numbers:

The talk of Wanda being manipulated did not phase Billy. This was nothing new for the Scarlet Witch and he had largely assumed this to be the case from the beginning.

"When I was a part of the group that rescued Wanda and the others, I didn't really know what was going on," Billy explained to Noembelu. "I didn't know much about the dark place... and I still don't. However, the way it felt was like, something else entirely. I felt dark things pulling at me, wanting me for my power, the same kind of power Wanda has. So, I think..."

Billy crossed his arms. "I don't know about the house, but right now, all of us are in the dark place. This red room, it feels just like before."

It was then that Troy started to sway on his feet. "Laura... Palmer..." He collapsed straight to the ground.

After a moment Billy sighed. "... Perhaps that was not the correct way to leave this place. It's a strange world. Who's to say it even has rules?"

There was an electronic beep from somewhere deep in the pipes, signaling a part of the bathroom wall to start turning. It revealed a strange chair with clasps attached to it.

GnYrLr8.png

Nancy was too small to fit its specifications.

The wooden shotgun cast a shadow over the numbers, but nothing happened. Cut into the wood of the shotgun was a series of numbers:

The talk of Wanda being manipulated did not phase Billy. This was nothing new for the Scarlet Witch and he had largely assumed this to be the case from the beginning.

"When I was a part of the group that rescued Wanda and the others, I didn't really know what was going on," Billy explained to Noembelu. "I didn't know much about the dark place... and I still don't. However, the way it felt was like, something else entirely. I felt dark things pulling at me, wanting me for my power, the same kind of power Wanda has. So, I think..."

Billy crossed his arms. "I don't know about the house, but right now, all of us are in the dark place. This red room, it feels just like before."

It was then that Troy started to sway on his feet. "Laura... Palmer..." He collapsed straight to the ground.

After a moment Billy sighed. "... Perhaps that was not the correct way to leave this place. It's a strange world. Who's to say it even has rules?"

"Welp." The many variations of Klein said at once when they saw the chair. He went and sat down in it without much hesitation, winking to the girls as he did so. His hallucinations hovered around the machine, inspecting it as he sat down. "Comfy."

@Atomyk @Krieg @Bathroom

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
@Yun Lee @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Gands @Bomb @Jeremi @Afterlife

"They tried to manipulate him. It didn't work." She could feel herself bristle at his comments. "Honda is strong, both mentally and physically. They'd have an easier time manipulating someone more unstable." Someone like Noembelu herself. She knew she'd been very unstable here, even if she tried to stay in control of herself. She felt very, very afraid now. Whatever They were, They could probably trick her like they did Wanda. And this time, Honda wouldn't be there to help her.

"I talked to him a few days ago. I've been staying with him a month now. He rushed off on some business and never came back." She needed a moment. "From how Wanda acted when I brought him up at dinner...I know something's happened to him." And if he couldn't be manipulated... No. She would find him. She had to. He would be okay...right?​
07C9P3g.jpg

"Hmm... I wasn't exactly paying too close attention, but if your suspicions are true, then I'm afraid that we should begin to expect the worst." Toffee then glanced down to Troy before looking back up to Noembelu. "Why don't you help him? You seem to be more knowledgeable of this place then the rest of us are, after all."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9

Amir would quietly place a comforting hand on Noembelu's sholder, giving a gentle squeeze as brown eyes calmly glanced to the Native.

"Don't let his words get to you so quickly. All we can do is keep pushing through, and if you falter I'll help you. Alright?" she spoke. For someone who was usually naive in most cases, she had wisdom to spare-though it usually pertained to hunting and game like rabbits, pheasants, foxes and such-she did her best and gave as much effort and support as possible.

She would have scolded Toffee, but held her tongue in doing so, since it likely wouldn't of helped.

At least Troy seemed to recognize the name of the blonde woman mentioned. Letting Noembelu go, Amir would let her do her thing.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.