Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Connors

After Phil took the shot gun, he looked around the room to see if there was anything else of interest. It didn't seem there was anything. It looks like the only thing in here was the shotgun, I guess we can go and meet up with those in the hallway...." he trailed off. He didn't exactly kill those people guilt free. Compartmentalize. Focus on now, focus on Rita. Focus on escaping the loop. It was worth it for her. Everything was worth it for her.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @The Batter @Grandma Room

@Yun Lee @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Gands @Bomb @Jeremi @Afterlife

Noembelu would look up at Amir. She didn't smile, but she appreciated her words. Still needed to keep her distance, and all. "Amir..." There was a lot she wanted to say. But all she could form into words was... "...you're too nice."
Amir would quietly place a comforting hand on Noembelu's sholder, giving a gentle squeeze as brown eyes calmly glanced to the Native.

"Don't let his words get to you so quickly. All we can do is keep pushing through, and if you falter I'll help you. Alright?" she spoke. For someone who was usually naive in most cases, she had wisdom to spare-though it usually pertained to hunting and game like rabbits, pheasants, foxes and such-she did her best and gave as much effort and support as possible.

She would have scolded Toffee, but held her tongue in doing so, since it likely wouldn't of helped.

At least Troy seemed to recognize the name of the blonde woman mentioned. Letting Noembelu go, Amir would let her do her thing.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife
zSMN11S.jpg

"Yes, yes, your little relationship is really quite endearing, but need I remind you of the fact that there is an unconscious man on the ground in front of us, not to mention that we're trapped in the Dark Place? I think that there are bigger things to worry about than being nice to one another." Toffee said, sounding annoyed. Granted, Toffee was polite to anyone almost all the time, but he still didn't like seeing two people being nice to each other instead of focusing on the task at hand.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomyk @Josh M @afterlife

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
The wooden shotgun cast a shadow over the numbers, but nothing happened. Cut into the wood of the shotgun was a series of numbers:

kiri034.png

It didn't take long for Kyoko to connect the numbers cut in the shotgun to the numbers on the blank wall. 135_9... 13579. But what could the significance of a lost number be, she wondered? Was it perhaps a code of some sort that the others around could use? Or did it have a deeper meaning than that? She ran all sorts of possibilities in her head on what the numbers could mean, taking note of the difference between each number, how it was always two, and as a result, how they all happened to be odd numbers. But the numbers themselves. What did they mean?

For her first hypothesis, Kyoko held the model shotgun against the wall, in view of the spotlight, with the "7" on the model sitting in the place that the space would have been at on the wall, but that seemed like a bit much, and she imagined she would have to... think outside the box for this one. Beyond the physical, and more akin to this place.

A place of darkness. Shadow.

"Excuse me. Do you mind if I borrow this?" Kyoko asked Leon, taking a hold of the wooden hatchet from him without waiting for a response and placing it against the wall where the space was on the wall, wondering if the shape of the axe would be able to resemble a seven closely enough.

@Atomyk @Leon Moretti @Crow

Last edited:
Phil Connors

He passed the Rec room and all the corpses, both tempting to loot and affect, but he didn't feel like going yellow by Teddy or Captain America. He headed down to the main hallway until he saw Owen, Noot, Shane, Makoto, Agatha and Six. " Are you okay, Six?" He asked, hoping she hadn't been hurt by the carnage upstairs. He checked her codex to see if Lucas hadn't been lying.

@Glostechk @Atomyk @Grandma Room> Main Hall ( Lower)

@Yun Lee @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Gands @Bomb @Jeremi @Afterlife

"From what I know of this place, they want us to be cruel." She was so tired of this stupid lizard and his constant pessimism. "They want us to break. Shane broke. His constant negativity let Them possess him. Honda, however, was nice and positive, so it failed with him." She glared at Toffee. "In this dark place, Amir has the best chance of survival out of any of us. That kindness, that optimism...it's a light to fight the dark." Something Toffee clearly didn't have.​

Noembelu would look up at Amir. She didn't smile, but she appreciated her words. Still needed to keep her distance, and all. "Amir..." There was a lot she wanted to say. But all she could form into words was... "...you're too nice."

3a68d02b666f7439ba83d7b43b90e27c.jpg

"So I've been told." she replied, and left it at that. If Noembelu wanted to say more, or not was up to her and Amir wouldn't try to push.

zSMN11S.jpg

"Yes, yes, your little relationship is really quite endearing, but need I remind you of the fact that there is an unconscious man on the ground in front of us, not to mention that we're trapped in the Dark Place? I think that there are bigger things to worry about than being nice to one another." Toffee said, sounding annoyed. Granted, Toffee was polite to anyone almost all the time, but he still didn't like seeing two people being nice to each other instead of focusing on the task at hand.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomyk @Josh M @afterlife

"From what I know of this place, they want us to be cruel." She was so tired of this stupid lizard and his constant pessimism. "They want us to break. Shane broke. His constant negativity let Them possess him. Honda, however, was nice and positive, so it failed with him." She glared at Toffee. "In this dark place, Amir has the best chance of survival out of any of us. That kindness, that optimism...it's a light to fight the dark." Something Toffee clearly didn't have.​

"Noembelu, please don't speak so highly of me." Amir grew a bit flustered at this statement, but appreciated it greatly either way. She went to gently shake Troy, a small smile on her face. She felt like Noembelu was selling herself a bit short, and Amir was sure that she could make it out of the dark place if she tried hard enough. She didn't say these things out loud though, at least not yet.

"There's no need for you to be so...tense I suppose. As long as we keep the goal of getting out of here in mind, we're stuck together much like before, the situation just as dire, if not tenfold." it was mostly spoken to Toffee and Noembelu, though Toffee always seemed to be calm and Noembelu meanwhile seemed to be stressed.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife

Last edited:

"..............."

Noembelu didn't want to admit what she was thinking. Amir was trying so hard to be optimistic, and Noembelu wanted more than anything to help get everyone out of this place. But what she felt, deep down, was that she may not be able to leave with the rest. It wasn't a matter of being able to-given the chance, she could possibly escape-but she had nothing to return to. She was isolated from her tribe, no matter how both she and they tried to fit her in. Honda was gone, maybe forever, and he was the one person who even felt like family. And the other Dolls all had their own lives. They had moved on. She...really hadn't. She still didn't know who she really was. She felt like a walking amalgamation of distrust and loneliness and self-loathing and hypocrisy, and nothing like a person or a doll. At least right now she had a purpose: get everyone out of this dark place. But after that...what then?

That was a bridge she would have to cross when she got to it. For now, she quietly focused on Klim. Hopefully he could wake up soon and help them out.​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Six's codex was green when Phil checked it.

When Makoto saw a number of the others return to the Main Hall, he asked, "Is everyone okay?"

"No," Owen said, sounding numb. His face and clothes were covered in soot and ash. "There was an explosion. Five of us died."

Noot Noot shook his head sadly.

"I-I..." Makoto looked away. "I'm so sorry."

Shane was still barely conscious, his breathing labored. He needed real medical help, not just a single penguin.

Neither Teddy nor Cap spoke about what went on in the Recreation Room, at least for now. They needed a moment to rest.

@Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Batter @Glostechk @RecreationRoom > MainHall

Perhaps rather obviously, the chair locked in around Klein, restraining him. A panel beside the chair opened up, depositing a revolver into place next to the chair. It was locked in place, aimed right at the side of Klein's head.

"I love this one," Lucas said. "That shower will only open up upon the gun being fired. However, the gun has three blank rounds and three lives rounds. That's a 50/50 chance y'all will kill him. You, girlie, have to make a choice. Either fire the gun, or let time run out, you got it?"

Bullet was too stunned to scream or yell or say anything vulgar. Her eyes were wide as she stared in Nancy's direction. It was her decision, but... Bullet didn't want to die. Not here, not now. She still had a mission to do.

@Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @Bathroom

With the shadow in place, the image was somehow burned on to the wall, completing the set of numbers. A section of the wall dropped down, revealing a hole in the wall containing a statuette of a dog's head and a laptop.

"You did it," Lucas said. "All without touching my trophies. Good fuckin' job! You know how many engineering contests I won? Not just anyone could set all this up, fellas."

@Verite @Crow @Leon Moretti @KidsRoom

Troy barely stirred at the sound of Noembelu's words. It seemed he was not waking up for a while. "Please, let us let him rest," said Josephine.

"Perhaps I can use my power to call to Wanda?" Billy wondered aloud. "Or... maybe something worse. Mother wants to use me. To think she'd be here..." Billy looked away uneasily. He seemed to have some kind of history with the entity himself. "Either way, whatever happens, we need to get moving, so I'll think of something, okay?"

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Afterlife

When Makoto saw a number of the others return to the Main Hall, he asked, "Is everyone okay?"

"No," Owen said, sounding numb. His face and clothes were covered in soot and ash. "There was an explosion. Five of us died."

Shane was still barely conscious, his breathing labored. He needed real medical help, not just a single penguin.

Neither Teddy nor Cap spoke about what went on in the Recreation Room, at least for now. They needed a moment to rest.

@Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Batter @Glostechk @RecreationRoom > MainHall

Perhaps rather obviously, the chair locked in around Klein, restraining him. A panel beside the chair opened up, depositing a revolver into place next to the chair. It was locked in place, aimed right at the side of Klein's head.

"I love this one," Lucas said. "That shower will only open up upon the gun being fired. However, the gun has three blank rounds and three lives rounds. That's a 50/50 chance y'all will kill him. You, girlie, have to make a choice. Either fire the gun, or let time run out, you got it?"

Bullet was too stunned to scream or yell or say anything vulgar. Her eyes were wide as she stared in Nancy's direction. It was her decision, but... Bullet didn't want to die. Not here, not now. She still had a mission to do.

With the shadow in place, the image was somehow burned on to the wall, completing the set of numbers. A section of the wall dropped down, revealing a hole in the wall containing a statuette of a dog's head and a laptop.

"You did it," Lucas said. "All without touching my trophies. Good fuckin' job! You know how many engineering contests I won? Not just anyone could set all this up, fellas."

Troy barely stirred at the sound of Noembelu's words. It seemed he was not waking up for a while. "Please, let us let him rest," said Josephine.

"Perhaps I can use my power to call to Wanda?" Billy wondered aloud. "Or... maybe something worse. Mother wants to use me. To think she'd be here..." Billy looked away uneasily. He seemed to have some kind of history with the entity himself. "Either way, whatever happens, we need to get moving, so I'll think of something, okay?"

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Afterlife
"Lucas, I have a question. Is she allowed to interfere with the shot in anyway? It just has to fire right? Also, do I have one of those life thingies? And how much?" Klein asked rather calm in the situation. Of course he was scared of the thought of death, if they could see his spirits they would know the true terror they felt as one raged and the other cowered, but he was a killer, he had to accept that his own death was a possibility. He had to accept that he couldn't get out of everything, but that also meant he had to try, and to run around crying would not help.

@Atomyk @Krieg @Bathroom

HhjheN3_d.jpg

"Yes, and such emotions such as positivity and kindness can be crushed like a brittle leaf in the palm of one's hand. I'm looking at things rationally here. Perhaps if you wouldn't prioritize your feelings towards Honda or any of your other so called 'friends' get in the way, you wouldn't see things in such a black and white perspective.

I'm not being cruel, I'm asking you to focus on the task at hand rather than complimenting every person who's nice to you."
Toffee said dryly before looking over to Billy.

Toffee simply responded to Billy by nodding.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Takumi @afterlife​

Phil Connors

He passed the Rec room and all the corpses, both tempting to loot and affect, but he didn't feel like going yellow by Teddy or Captain America. He headed down to the main hallway until he saw Owen, Noot, Shane, Makoto, Agatha and Six. " Are you okay, Six?" He asked, hoping she hadn't been hurt by the carnage upstairs. He checked her codex to see if Lucas hadn't been lying.

@Glostechk @Atomyk @Grandma Room> Main Hall ( Lower)

HhTv9Xk.png

So much has happened since Amir had passed away from the deathly game of the Drawing room. With Noembelu gone as well, the child had followed the rest of the group in silence. It seemed that Lucas was breaking the girl with the countless deaths of those around her. The physical contact of her wrist startled Six only giving the man a quick glance of her codex as she brought her entire arm towards her chest. She didn't really respond to Phil as his past actions upset her. Why on earth would he have murdered people in order to gain HP? It somewhat disgusted her that her codex was shining green.

"..............."

Noembelu didn't want to admit what she was thinking. Amir was trying so hard to be optimistic, and Noembelu wanted more than anything to help get everyone out of this place. But what she felt, deep down, was that she may not be able to leave with the rest. It wasn't a matter of being able to-given the chance, she could possibly escape-but she had nothing to return to. She was isolated from her tribe, no matter how both she and they tried to fit her in. Honda was gone, maybe forever, and he was the one person who even felt like family. And the other Dolls all had their own lives. They had moved on. She...really hadn't. She still didn't know who she really was. She felt like a walking amalgamation of distrust and loneliness and self-loathing and hypocrisy, and nothing like a person or a doll. At least right now she had a purpose: get everyone out of this dark place. But after that...what then?

That was a bridge she would have to cross when she got to it. For now, she quietly focused on Klim. Hopefully he could wake up soon and help them out.​

One thing Amir knew, was that Noembelu had a type of fire in her soul. She may have called herself a murderer in the beginning, but Amir could tell that her heart was in the right place at least.

"Very well." Amir responded to Billy as she stopped shaking Troy, instead trying to see if she could put him in a couch or chair without disturbing him too much.

'Hopefully he's not any heavier than a goat. ' she thought to herself.

"Hate to say it, buddy, but a gunshot to the head's proooobably gonna kill you, no matter how much HP you have. If either of you try to fuck with the shot, it won't be pretty. So, don't."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Phil Connors

Phil, instead of focusing on what Six had done instead turned to Owen. " An explosion, what exactly caused that?" He asked. He had a feeling he knew what caused it and he may have caused some of those deaths, but he wasn't about to say that a loud.

He wondered if he should dropped Shane- he didn't look like he would make it. Maybe it would be a good thing. There was no telling what would happened.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @The Batter @Glostechk @ Main Hall

"Hate to say it buddy, but a gunshot to the head's proooobably gonna kill you, no matter how much HP you have. If either of you try to fuck with the shot, it won't be pretty. So, don't."

"Well, since she's taking her time. I've got one more question. Wanna make a bet?" Klein asked with a smirk on his face.

@Atomyk @Krieg @Bathroom

Leon decided to let Kyoko take control at this point and handed her the hatchet. When things happened, he turned his attention towards Lucas, "Hey Lucas, what was the reason for Mason's codex to start beeping? When him and other person was coming back to the monitoring room." He asks with a hint of sadness in his tone from remembering the event that happened after.

@Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Leon Moretti@KidsRoom

"The guy with the grenade launcher, his HP suddenly hit zero, so he... basically... blew himself and the hallway up." Owen rubbed the back of his head, unsure what to make of that. "I don't know how it happened. We were attacked by some kind of ninja, but that guy didn't even get him, nothing should have lowered his HP."

Owen then pointed to his shoulder, which had a makeshift bandage now. "Fucker threw a ninja star at me, or whatever they're called."

@Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Batter @Glostechk @MainHall

"Sure, we can make a bet, fella, but over some dumb shit. Hurry, though, clock's tickin'!"

"Divine intervention," answered Lucas. "Orrrr... maybe random chance? How about, I just didn't like the guy? Here's the thing, this game's fair! You win, you win. You lose, you lose! He lost. Understand me?"

Lucas waited a moment. "... Well, maybe it doesn't matter now. Let's just say, another player made it happen. Who? Ah, well... who the fuck knows, really."

As Troy was moved to one of the chairs, Billy tried to answer Noembelu. He found it hard at first, unsure what exactly to say. "I'd heard something like Mother was behind what happened to Wanda and your friend, but I never made the connection. Now that I've seen it... Mother is some kind of parasitic entity from another dimension. I guess we now know it's the dark place. She, or it... doesn't actually look like Teddy's mom. I... kind of messed up and brought Mother to my dimension when trying to bring Teddy's mom back to life, so I guess she just assumed Mrs. Altman's form for a time."

8yJf8DO.png

"Er, but, to be fair! I was kind of being manipulated at the time and stuff was really emotional, so, uh, I mean... I guess I'm as susceptible to these sorts of things as my mom-- er, the Scarlet Witch I mean. Point is, Mother wanted to to use me for my power. I... am kind of a lot stronger than I look. I ended up using that very power to kill her, or at least I thought so. I guess I just banished her to back where she came from in the end."

Billy snapped his fingers. "You know, that may be the solution here. If I can make use of that power again, maybe I can kill Mother for real this time."

The Wheeler stood, conflicted, but knowing of her answer. She could not let Bullet die here. Friends were becoming hard to find, the dead having more and more join their ballad. It was better, in her mind, to take the chance of ending one life versus watching one certainly die. Flinching, Nancy cupped her chin and drew up arms together as if she had a cold. A deep, chilly coldness swept over her.

"I have to do it, I have to take the chance. You know this..." Nancy whispered, mostly to herself, suppressing a choked gasp. Drawing up next to Klein, Nancy looked down, her face ridden with emotion. Her hand reached down to pull the mechanical trigger. A gut-wrenching click echoed in the spacious bathroom. A hand rested against a fine wooden grip, index finger extended over the metallic trigger. Looking up, Nancy closed her eyes and looked away.

"I have to do this, I have to take the chance. I-I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry..."

The chamber rotated, the hammer of the revolver falling down to hit the primer of the bullet.

Click!

@ShiroKiyoshi @Atomyk

"The guy with the grenade launcher, his HP suddenly hit zero, so he... basically... blew himself and the hallway up." Owen rubbed the back of his head, unsure what to make of that. "I don't know how it happened. We were attacked by some kind of ninja, but that guy didn't even get him, nothing should have lowered his HP."

Owen then pointed to his shoulder, which had a makeshift bandage now. "Fucker threw a ninja star at me, or whatever they're called."

@Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Batter @Glostechk @MainHall

"Sure, we can make a bet, fella, but over some dumb shit. Hurry, though, clock's tickin'!"

"Divine intervention," answered Lucas. "Orrrr... maybe random chance? How about, I just didn't like the guy? Here's the thing, this game's fair! You win, you win. You lose, you lose! He lost. Understand me?"

Lucas waited a moment. "... Well, maybe it doesn't matter now. Let's just say, another player made it happen. Who? Ah, well... who the fuck knows, really."

As Troy was moved to one of the chairs, Billy tried to answer Noembelu. He found it hard at first, unsure what exactly to say. "I'd heard something like Mother was behind what happened to Wanda and your friend, but I never made the connection. Now that I've seen it... Mother is some kind of parasitic entity from another dimension. I guess we now know it's the dark place. She, or it... doesn't actually look like Teddy's mom. I... kind of messed up and brought Mother to my dimension when trying to bring Teddy's mom back to life, so I guess she just assumed Mrs. Altman's form for a time."

8yJf8DO.png

"Er, but, to be fair! I was kind of being manipulated at the time and stuff was really emotional, so, uh, I mean... I guess I'm as susceptible to these sorts of things as my mom-- er, the Scarlet Witch I mean. Point is, Mother wanted to to use me for my power. I... am kind of a lot stronger than I look. I ended up using that very power to kill her, or at least I thought so. I guess I just banished her to back where she came from in the end."

Billy snapped his fingers. "You know, that may be the solution here. If I can make use of that power again, maybe I can kill Mother for real this time."

The Wheeler stood, conflicted, but knowing of her answer. She could not let Bullet die here. Friends were becoming hard to find, the dead having more and more join their ballad. It was better, in her mind, to take the chance of ending one life versus watching one certainly die. Flinching, Nancy cupped her chin and drew up arms together as if she had a cold. A deep, chilly coldness swept over her.

"I have to do it, I have to take the chance. You know this..." Nancy whispered, mostly to herself, suppressing a choked gasp. Drawing up next to Klein, Nancy looked down, her face ridden with emotion. Her hand reached down to pull the mechanical trigger. A gut-wrenching click echoed in the spacious bathroom. A hand rested against a fine wooden grip, index finger extended over the metallic trigger. Looking up, Nancy closed her eyes and looked away.

"I have to do this, I have to take the chance. I-I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry..."

The chamber rotated, the hammer of the revolver falling down to hit the primer of the bullet.

Click!

@ShiroKiyoshi @Atomyk
"Well, if I live, we all get 2 lives, if I die we all lose 2 lives." Klein said as he winked toward Nancy who walked up to the gun before he looked back to Lucas. "What'd do you say? She's making up her mind, so we don't have a lot of time." The point of the bet had now lost its meaning, but Klein was still interested in seeing what would happen. It excited him.

@Atomyk @Krieg @Bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.