Status
Not open for further replies.
c23213apture-png.143273
"Yes, she deserves more than shame." Adam retorted dryly, not wasting any time and firing off a flame round. He had 17 left. His voice was a quiet rage, his anger and irritation apparent with his choice of words and how he spoke. After firing off the first round at Genji, he loaded another, prepared if his attack did not work. "So. Much. More."

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @dark @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Glostechk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X@UpperFloorHall

"Here's something we never tried," Teddy said, moving toward the slot machine. He pulled down the lever to see what would happen, and an electronic card was deposited from the machine. "Maybe we..."

Teddy then put the card into the slot on the jukebox, which activated a panel to slide aside and reveal three electronic dice. It seemed the three dice could be changed to display three different sides.

It seemed just that and whatever was going on with the chess board, the mallet, and the number 5564X was left to solve.

@Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Batter @RecreationRoom

"Oh, did I?" Lucas chuckled. "Now, now, that would be telling. I don't do spoilers. I'm thankful enough for the gift, but I didn't bring ya here. I figured, since you are here, you may as well play a little game with me. Have some fun, ya know?"

He seemed to disappear for a few moments, but soon he came back. "Hmm? Oh, right. Did you think I meant that literally? 'Cause, no, my bitch of a sister just wants to undo all the good work that's been done! You know what she's been doing? Hiding out like some kinda rat, gettin' into the heads of everyone who comes here, tryin' to tell them stories about what they can do. She wants to take away the gift, and well... I'm damn well pissed about it! I took her the fuck out so now we can do what we damn well please."

There was a button on the lamp and a note that read:

"Sorry, changed this one a little. If you want inside, you gotta find the highest point."

@thatguyinthestore @Verite @Crow @Leon Moretti @KidsRoom

The man breathed deeply, staring Adam down. "You have been very rude guests," he said, taking a few steps toward the group. "You bring shame to Wanda. All she does for us... all she did for me. She deserves so much more than this."

A mechanism on Genji's arm deposited shuriken into his hand. "It is a ninja!" Owen gasped.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @dark @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Glostechk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @UpperFloorHall

Leon read the note and let his head wrap around it for a moment. He questioned for a second if this was his time to go, whether or not this would kill him, it was a risk only he would take for the team. "Nono, Kirigiri, assuming that something here kills me, or worse... Can one of you ensure that this necklace and knife get out of here safely?" He asks them, not sure of what would happen as he presses the button.

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Crow @Leon Moretti @kidsroomcrew

"I'm not sure what you're doing," Teddy admitted to Phil. He pointed to the letters. "The letters are off. It's like they are already arranged to be numbers."

rq8LWK8.png

"The two S could be five, the E could be six, and the h could be four. Meaning, the C..."

"BOOM!"

Lucas laughed. "Like the note said, I changed that one! The button's useless now, I promise."

Whether or not that was truly the case, nothing in the room seemed to change. There was only the low humming station on the radio.

Genji let out a pained noise when the fire consumed him. Owen shied away from the flames, backing into the others so that Black Adam could take center stage. There was a long moment where it seemed unclear whether or not he had been stopped, but it ended when Genji leaped from the flames high into the air. His skin looked singed, but even so, it didn't seem to be more damage that he was already suffering from.

The ninja tossed his shuriken, the three weapons soaring across the hall. One flew at Adam, while the others went to the crowd. Owen cried out as one of the shuriken was buried into his forearm and he fell backward into Arno, both of their codexes beeping.

NootNoot ran under the legs of the others to avoid the third shuriken.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @dark @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Glostechk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @UpperFloorHall

Billy shook his head. "Josephine's right. All we have left are these two, so they must be key to moving on." Even so, as Billy said this, he wondered what that meant. It seemed doubtful there were rules or a set path to any of this. Was Wanda to blame for this moment, or was it Mother? Was it either of them?

The man who thought he was Troy gave Josephine a confused look. "... If I'm not who I think I am, then who am I? Do... Do any of you know? Or do you not have any idea what you're talking about?"

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Afterlife

"If they could they would probably trap all of us in a similar illusion," T'Challa replied. "Billy's wedding is a testament to that. We could all end up as batteries to feed from endlessly, or until we die."
@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Jeremi @Bomb @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Afterlife

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Jeremi @Bomb @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Afterlife

"They did it to Josephine." Gave her a new name and a husband...a whole new life. Though the idea that they could all be in the same situation... "You don't think...that's the 'gift' Wanda has? The gift of happiness, everything you ever wanted." It would be a false happiness, wouldn't it? A honey trap just like Wanda's.​

"Some gifts are too nice to pass up."

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, both Laura and the man were gone.

Mason tried his best to add his point of view to the conversation, "From what I've experienced, emotions in the multiverse lead to a whole lot of power. If Wanda's powers are super strong normally, they must be haywire with all the kinds of emotions they're feeding on. Then it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that Wanda has been blowing up at a moment's notice. They must feed the best off of Wanda's anger.

"It also seems pretty convenient that Lucas dropped us into such a despair-filled situation. I know he claimed his game was unrelated to Wanda's gift, but we can't know that for sure. Even if the game is unrelated, both things are similar.

"They're both traps. One trap feeds our emotions, and another one feeds off of them. The question is how we get everyone out of their traps. However, one thing is for sure: the gift is the hair and we can't take it."

And then Laura and the man disappeared. Mason jumped. He wasn't scared, but he certainly was surprised.
As the group waited alone in the red room, Josephine was still gathering her footing.

"Troy. You need to fight it. I am not Annette, I am Josephine. You're not Troy. You have to help me, please! I need to save him."

Billy shook his head. "Josephine's right. All we have left are these two, so they must be key to moving on." Even so, as Billy said this, he wondered what that meant. It seemed doubtful there were rules or a set path to any of this. Was Wanda to blame for this moment, or was it Mother? Was it either of them?

The man who thought he was Troy gave Josephine a confused look. "... If I'm not who I think I am, then who am I? Do... Do any of you know? Or do you not have any idea what you're talking about?"

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Afterlife

"Who is he then, Josephine? I certainly can't recall his name of it isn't Troy."
@Josh M @Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Jeremi @Bomb @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Afterlife

Phil Connors

" Yeah, they do. I would say the C is a 0 possibly... though i'm not sure myself. I don't get this.... just want to try something, guess it didn't work. Unless... Hmmm.... I got nothing.... wait, what if it's a 2"
Phil was honestly stumped.

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Otto @Jeremi @The Batter @Rec Room

Teddy turned to Captain America. "Your thoughts?"

"Well..." Cap held up the mallet he'd gotten in the secret compartment. "If you think the numbers are there, the C would represent the X. And with the mallet found with the numbers..."

Steve went ahead and tried hitting the C with the mallet. This pushed a cylindrical wooden tube out of the slot a little, so Cap continued to hit it until it was free. On the cylinder, there were three pawns on the side. They could be scrolled to represent other chess pieces.

With the wooden tube out, the chess board was able to be laid out.

N2IPBNa.png

"One, two, three..."

Teddy figured it had to relate to what chess pieces had to be displayed on the wooden tube.

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
Phil Connors

" Okay, so we have the board... wait a minute, I think I get it. Do you see the arrows on the boards? I think that is telling us how the pieces are supposed to move? So 1 can move sideways and up and down. A piece in chess that can move like that is a rook. 2 can only move diagonally. A piece that can only move diagonally is a bishop. That just leaves the third piece which can move in every direction. Only piece that can do that is a queen."

@Atomyk @The Batter @Kaykay @Otto @Jeremi @Rec Room

Captain America went ahead and did as Phil surmised, though the answer seemed to be wrong. Teddy instead suggested that the king might work where the queen didn't, which turned out to be the answer. The tube popped out a coin, giving the group three coins.

"All that's left is the jukebox," Teddy said, moving over toward it. He examined the three dice on the electronic display, imagining that like the chess pieces, they had to display three distinct faces. "Which three numbers should we try...?"

Phil Connors

" I would suggest 5, 2 and 1. It's the answer to the math problem we did and there are three distinct numbers to it,"
he said to Teddy. If he was right, they had gotten three of those numbers from the card math that they had done.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @The Batter @Rec Room

Once those numbers were inserted, the jukebox deposited the final coin. When Teddy put the rest into the slot machine, it gave off a loud jackpot sound effect. The whole front of the machine began to turn, revealing that on the inside was a large electronic display with a keyboard underneath it.

On the display was ♡!

"Look at you guys! Mr. Jackpots over here! Just for that, I'm all giving you guys a real advantage!"

The electronic display changed to show all of the remaining living players and their remaining health. Instead of their names, it showed pictures of them.

Agatha (5)
Arno (3)
Beatrice (5)
Belle (3)
Bullet (5)
Klein (5)
Kyoko (4)
Leon (1)
Makoto (3)
Marcus (3)
Nancy (5)
Nono (5)
Noot (5)
Owen (3)
Phil (1)
Rumpelstiltskin (3)
Shane (2)
Shen (4)
Six (3)
Cap (5)
Teddy (2)
Adam (3)
The Batter (3)
Toffee (1)

"Here's the deal. I'm giving ya free reign to take whatever you want from everyone's health. Isn't that fuckin' amazing? Reduce everyone to one, or just put you guys to five. Here's the thing, you can't add health that doesn't exist. You can only take from what is already there. And yeah, I'll answer the obvious question: you can reduce anyone you want right to zero."

As Lucas chuckled about this, Captain America spoke up. "You really are crazy to think we would do such a thing."

"Is that so? Well, I'm gonna let you guys on a special secret. Just go ahead and count y'all up. Go ahead. You count it yet? Twenty-four of you. That's kind of shitty when I'm only letting fifteen of ya get to the final round. A bigger group that that won't be getting anywhere. Whether you deal with that now or later, it's gonna have to happen eventually!"

Last edited:
"I'm not sure what you're doing," Teddy admitted to Phil. He pointed to the letters. "The letters are off. It's like they are already arranged to be numbers."

rq8LWK8.png

"The two S could be five, the E could be six, and the h could be four. Meaning, the C..."

"BOOM!"

Lucas laughed. "Like the note said, I changed that one! The button's useless now, I promise."

Whether or not that was truly the case, nothing in the room seemed to change. There was only the low humming station on the radio.

Genji let out a pained noise when the fire consumed him. Owen shied away from the flames, backing into the others so that Black Adam could take center stage. There was a long moment where it seemed unclear whether or not he had been stopped, but it ended when Genji leaped from the flames high into the air. His skin looked singed, but even so, it didn't seem to be more damage that he was already suffering from.

The ninja tossed his shuriken, the three weapons soaring across the hall. One flew at Adam, while the others went to the crowd. Owen cried out as one of the shuriken was buried into his forearm and he fell backward into Arno, both of their codexes beeping.

He takes a deep breath as he looks up and around the ceiling. "Okay, so what am I looking for now, stronzo?"

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Crow @Leon Moretti @kidsroomcrew

Phil Connors

Phil stared at the board. So, what it came down to was that eight of them needed to die? Eight of them couldn't live any longer and fifteen would go to the final round. Fifteen. He had to think now. Who had hindered him and helped him the most? It was important that Noot and Owen lived. Noot was a doctor and Owen he had sacrificed HP for. Agatha had gave him the knowledge and he couldn't let Six die.

He approached the board and before anyone could stop him, he dropped Rumplestiltskin down two points and added two to Six.

After a moment of consideration, he looked at BA points and remembered his vision. His vision- he could tell BA had done something bad and he dropped him two points, giving two to Leon.

Despite his compassion, Toffee had done nothing when he had been attacked, Shen had had his back. He dropped him to zero. And added the point to Shen.

After a long while, that brought him down to 22 players. He had left the man nearly dead. He might as well finish it off and dropped a point to Shane, reducing Rumple to zero. 21 left.

Who should he talk his points from? He took Black Adam's last point- transferring it to himself. 20 Left. That means, five more needed to die.
Phil took three from Marcus. He took two for himself, marking himself back up to four. He wanted to live. He place the remaining point into Owen. Nineteen left. Four more needed to die. Four more sacrifices.

He dropped Belle into zero and gave the points to Teddy. Three more.

He took a point from Arno, dropping him to two and bringing him back up to five.

He couldn't do the last four. He stepped away from the monitor while he debated.

" I'm sorry." Phil stuffed two flowers in his mouth. one for Hunger. One for murder.

@Atomyk @Otto @Kaykay @Jeremi @ The Batter @Rec room

Last edited:
"BOOM!"

Whether or not that was truly the case, nothing in the room seemed to change. There was only the low humming station on the radio.​
kiri014.png

With her attention having been focused before on the radio, the Ultimate Detective's suspicions grew ever more. While Leon and Lucas had their back and forth exchange, Toffee's piercing gaze permeating through the room emptily, and Morikubo... just being Morikubo, it seemed that it was up to her to investigate more thoroughly the more subtle details of this room.

Ignoring the sadistic game master's words and focusing on herself, after deducing that changing the volume didn't seem to have a noteworthy effect, Kyoko opted to change the station, ideally to that of a higher frequency, and see from there if there was a change in the hum. Perhaps a voice that would be able to be made out?

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Crow

The man spoke words, soft, reasoned words. To Nancy, it was white noise. Klein had a knack for staying reasoned and level-headed. Nancy? Frantic like a doe, calm as the raging sea. Shoving the coin into the secret compartment, seeing the three-digit number before her eyes, Nancy froze. A puzzle? Gazing back at the cards, accompanied by a key, the intelligent suburbia princess was at a lost of words. Her mind raced for any correlations, remembering how Dad always had a knack for Blackjack. Even then, however, the young woman felt at a loss for words.

"We are missing a piece...this is nothing. This is nothing." Nancy reassured, her fingers clawed next to her head, gripping the air in fury. In a maddening rush, Nancy began to tear and beat at the walls with her baseball bat. Trying to uncover anymore secrets, Nancy gave a thorough search of everything around her. Everything from turning on the skin to nearly tearing apart the toilet, the woman paused, gazing over at Klein or Keith or Kevin or whatever his name was. At this point, all Nancy could distinguish was the living and the dead.

"W-What? It isn't enough, I know this bastard. He never gives enough."

@Atomyk @ShiroKiyoshi @bathroom bois

rq8LWK8.png

"BOOM!"

Capture4.PNG
Adam managed to sidestep the shuriken, having readied himself for the certain attack. He had very few health left which somehow seemed to drop down to zero. It seemed someone else had manipulated his life the way he had done previously. He knew it was only a matter of time.

"It seems my time has been cut short." Adam declared, not fearing for death in the slightest. He threw the remaining ammunition at Genji, firing the round in his chamber not long after, "Very well, I will have my vengeance, one way or the other! In this life or the next!" With a last act of defiance. Adam shot the last remaining ammo of his grenade launcher at the other 16 rounds which was in Genji's general direction before the poison began to slowly over take him. "I will see you in the underworld."

@Atomyk @Uppermainhall

Agatha (5)
Arno (0)
Beatrice (5)
Belle (0)
Bullet (5)
Klein (5)
Kyoko (4)
Leon (3)
Makoto (3)
Marcus (0)
Nancy (5)
Nono (5)
Noot (5)
Owen (4)
Phil (5)
Rumpelstiltskin (0)
Shane (3)
Shen (5)
Six (5)
Cap (5)
Teddy (5)
Adam (0)
The Batter (3)
Toffee (0)

"Oh, ho ho! Me like!"

"What are you doing?!" Captain America exclaimed once he saw the results on the screen. He grabbed Phil from behind and shoved him hard enough to send him falling to the floor. Phil's HP was reduced by one, as reflected on the screen. "You just murdered those people!"

Cap took a few angry steps toward Phil but was stopped when Lucas spoke up again.

"Eh, y'know, he kind of did you guys a favor."

Looking up, Cap was at a loss for words. "W-What--"

"Yeah, one of the guys he just killed actually killed, ehhhh... about seven of you earlier."

"That's a goddamn lie!"

Lucas sighed. "Is it? You're playing a game here. Not everyone can be winners." He waited a moment but when he saw Cap was about to yell again, Lucas quickly continued. "Fine then, want proof?" There was the sound of static, and then--

"Kill them. All of them."

It was Black Adam's voice, loud and clear, played from a recording.

"Speaking of which," Lucas said, "I thought that guy was badass, but you take the cake! Wanna get your hands on me? That can be arranged, y'know."

Upon hearing the recording, Teddy's hands clenched. Wordlessly, he moved to the keyboard and started typing something out. Cap reached for him and pulled him back so that he hold Teddy with an arm around his neck. "Son, what are you doing?!" On the screen, Teddy was one button away from reducing Shane to zero HP.

"Ugh!" Teddy pried at Cap's arm. "He's gonna die anyway! You saw it!"

"He took a bullet! That man has suffered enough already!"

"Then end that suffering! Captain--" Teddy growled and struggled, shoving him and Cap a step toward the keyboard. "They're all monsters, captain! That man killed seven of us, and this guy just killed five more! They're all... monsters--"

"They're not thinking straight, son! None of us are!"

"Fuck!" Teddy looked to Shen, pure anger on his face. "Him too! I should kill him too for letting Billy die!" With a grunt, Teddy jumped and managed to smash a foot against the keyboard.

"Jeez, careful now, or you'll accidentally kill some more!"

Bullet was at a complete loss for what was going on, but this current strategy of doing nothing was about to get her killed.

"Just run the tap! Or-- Or, something! Anything! Try anything!"

@Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @Bathroom

As Kyoko searched the different stations, she eventually came across one that was a higher frequency than the others. This fit the note of searching for the highest point, unlocking the secret passage. A ladder came down from the ceiling, allowing the group to enter the attic.

Unfortunately, it was now game over for one of them. Toffee's codex began to beep, and soon he was injected with the poison that would begin to kill him. Inexplicably, Leon's codex went from red to yellow, implying that this was related.

In just a few seconds, Toffee was dead.

As Adam discovered he was dying, so did the others in the hall. Belle, Rumplestiltskin, and Marcus all fainted from the poison, just as Adam went for his big finish. Owen swore out loud, grabbing both Six and Noot Noot and shielding them with his body as the hall burst in an explosion of flames.

The blaze was massive, consuming Genji entirely and bathing the survivors in an intense heat. Owen had a thought that this must have been what hell felt like.

Owen could hear nothing but the flames, not even as Lucas came over the intercom and started grumbling. To avoid the whole house going down in flames, Lucas sprayed water in the hall, not letting up until the epicenter of the explosion was nothing but smoke. Shivering from fear and cold, Owen raised his head. Six and Noot Noot were safe, but everyone else...

Arno had been caught in the crossfire of the explosion. Owen looked upon him to see that the man's face had been burned right off. Shuddering, the boy took a cautious look at where the ninja had been, unable to tell if there was a body amidst the smoke and ash.

"Come on," Owen said, grabbing Six by the hand to lead her and the penguin back to the Main Hall.

@Glostechk @UpperFloorHall

Billy pointed to Troy. "Look, none of us know who you are, but we're all pretty sure that you're not who you think you are. I don't know if this will help us at all, but you need to put the work in. Like, try and think, okay? Try."

Troy licked his lips and thought on this. For some reason, it didn't seem entirely unreasonable. "I'm... Hrm. I think I'm a vice-principal, but maybe I'm not? Maybe I'm a principal? But..." He groaned. "That girl that was here, wasn't she... Laura Palmer?"

Rather unceremoniously, a few new faces were dropped into the red room. The group would recognize Toffee, Black Adam, and Marcus, now sitting in red chairs.

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Afterlife

Last edited:
Agatha (5)
Arno (0)
Beatrice (5)
Belle (0)
Bullet (5)
Klein (5)
Kyoko (4)
Leon (3)
Makoto (3)
Marcus (0)
Nancy (5)
Nono (5)
Noot (5)
Owen (4)
Phil (5)
Rumpelstiltskin (0)
Shane (3)
Shen (5)
Six (5)
Cap (5)
Teddy (5)
Adam (0)
The Batter (3)
Toffee (0)

"Oh, ho ho! Me like!"

"What are you doing?!" Captain America exclaimed once he saw the results on the screen. He grabbed Phil from behind and shoved him hard enough to send him falling to the floor. Phil's HP was reduced by one, as reflected on the screen. "You just murdered those people!"

Cap took a few angry steps toward Phil but was stopped when Lucas spoke up again.

"Eh, y'know, he kind of did you guys a favor."

Looking up, Cap was at a loss for words. "W-What--"

"Yeah, one of the guys he just killed actually killed, ehhhh... about seven of you earlier."

"That's a goddamn lie!"

Lucas sighed. "Is it? You're playing a game here. Not everyone can be winners." He waited a moment but when he saw Cap was about to yell again, Lucas quickly continued. "Fine then, want proof?" There was the sound of static, and then--

"Kill them. All of them."

It was Black Adam's voice, loud and clear, played from a recording.

"Speaking of which," Lucas said, "I thought that guy was badass, but you take the cake! Wanna get your hands on me! That can be arranged, y'know."

Upon hearing the recording, Teddy's hands clenched. Wordlessly, he moved to the keyboard and started typing something out. Cap reached for him and pulled him back so that he hold Teddy with an arm around his neck. "Son, what are you doing?!" On the screen, Teddy was one button away from reducing Shane to zero HP.

"Ugh!" Teddy pried at Cap's arm. "He's gonna die anyway! You saw it!"

"He took a bullet! That man has suffered enough already!"

"Then end that suffering! Captain--" Teddy growled and struggled, shoving him and Cap a step toward the keyboard. "They're all monsters, captain! That man killed seven of us, and this guy just killed five more! They're all... monsters--"

"They're not thinking straight, son! None of us are!"

"Fuck!" Teddy looked to Shen, pure anger on his face. "Him too! I should kill him too for letting Billy die!" With a grunt, Teddy jumped and managed to smash a foot against the keyboard.

"Jeez, careful now, or you'll accidentally kill some more!"

Bullet was at a complete loss for what was going on, but this current strategy of doing nothing was about to get her killed.

"Just run the tap! Or-- Or, something! Anything! Try anything!"

@Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @Bathroom

As Kyoko searched the different stations, she eventually came across one that was a higher frequency than the others. This fit the note of searching for the highest point, unlocking the secret passage. A ladder came down from the ceiling, allowing the group to enter the attic.

Unfortunately, it was now game over for one of them. Toffee's codex began to beep, and soon he was injected with the poison that would begin to kill him. Inexplicably, Leon's codex went from red to yellow, implying that this was related.

In just a few seconds, Toffee was dead.

As Adam discovered he was dying, so did the others in the hall. Belle, Rumplestiltskin, and Marcus all fainted from the poison, just as Adam went for his big finish. Owen swore out loud, grabbing both Six and Noot Noot and shielding them with his body as the hall burst in an explosion of flames.

The blaze was massive, consuming Genji entirely and bathing the survivors in an intense heat. Owen had a thought that this must have been what hell felt like.

Owen could hear nothing but the flames, not even as Lucas came over the intercom and started grumbling. To avoid the whole house going down in flames, Lucas sprayed water in the hall, not letting up until the epicenter of the explosion was nothing but smoke. Shivering from fear and cold, Owen raised his head. Six and Noot Noot were safe, but everyone else...

Arno had been caught in the crossfire of the explosion. Owen looked upon him to see that the man's face had been burned right off. Shuddering, the boy took a cautious look at where the ninja had been, unable to tell if there was a body amidst the smoke and ash.

"Come on," Owen said, grabbing Six by the hand to lead her and the penguin back to the Main Hall.

@Glostechk @UpperFloorHall

Billy pointed to Troy. "Look, none of us know who you are, but we're all pretty sure that you're not who you think you are. I don't know if this will help us at all, but you need to put the work in. Like, try and think, okay? Try."

Troy licked his lips and thought on this. For some reason, it didn't seem entirely unreasonable. "I'm... Hrm. I think I'm a vice-principal, but maybe I'm not? Maybe I'm a principal? But..." He groaned. "That girl that was here, wasn't she... Laura Palmer?"

Rather unceremoniously, a few new faces were dropped into the red room. The group would recognize Toffee, Black Adam, and Marcus, now sitting in red chairs.

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Afterlife

Saeko was sitting silently in a chair. She didn't know what was going on. She hadn't since the disappearance of the wedding. She mostly sat in her chair and thought about it all.

And then more appeared. She looked down at the floor and thoughts ran through her head.

This was truly a sick game.

@Anyone @Good a time as any for me to jump back in

Phil Connors

Four. He could deal with 4 HP as long as Six was okay. He could deal with dying. He propped himself up with Saeko's sword and looked over at the scene. Three more had to die and the keyboard was out of reach. None of this mattered. So what if he died? Death didn't scare him. " It doesn't matter at the end of the day. It doesn't matter if I did or didn't kill them. You ask me why? If I didn't, I am pretty sure Lucas would have. I have resigned my fate a long time ago. I never called myself a good person, I know I'm not. So, we have a choice. We either kill three more people or let him choose. I'm guessing since I didn't reduce Arno to zero, the people in the main hall are in the most trouble. So, you can end Shane's suffering, kill me or Shen. It doesn't matter. He get what he wants either way. But if Noemblu was right, and this is a big IF, there might be some place where we all end up. Billy might be alive there. It's a game and we have to play.... but we can't give in to despair." He hoped his words distracted Teddy.

@Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @The Batter @Atomyk @Rec Room

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.