Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Connors

" Huh- that's weird. The word you are looking for is Shruiken by the way. It's a Japanese throwing star used to pin your enemies,"
he said. It wasn't quite certain if he was commenting on the HP situation or on the fact that Black Adam blew up the whole hallway when he was dying.

He hadn't expected him to be the type to blow everything up when he died. He seemed so confident and in control- he should have known death made people do crazy things. " It's a good thing that you are okay though as is Six. These things happen," He had a nagging thought in the back of his mind. Let's watch Phil embrace the darkness

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @The Batter @Glostechk @Main Hallway

"Divine intervention," answered Lucas. "Orrrr... maybe random chance? How about, I just didn't like the guy? Here's the thing, this game's fair! You win, you win. You lose, you lose! He lost. Understand me?"

Lucas waited a moment. "... Well, maybe it doesn't matter now. Let's just say, another player made it happen. Who? Ah, well... who the fuck knows, really."

@Verite @Crow @Leon Moretti @KidsRoom

Leon fell silent, now with his head racing for possible answers to the question. 'Who caused this?' was all that was in his head at the moment, as any form of hope or calmness fell apart. "Is that person still alive," was all he said before returning to complete silence.​

@Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Leon Moretti @KidsRoom

As Troy was moved to one of the chairs, Billy tried to answer Noembelu. He found it hard at first, unsure what exactly to say. "I'd heard something like Mother was behind what happened to Wanda and your friend, but I never made the connection. Now that I've seen it... Mother is some kind of parasitic entity from another dimension. I guess we now know it's the dark place. She, or it... doesn't actually look like Teddy's mom. I... kind of messed up and brought Mother to my dimension when trying to bring Teddy's mom back to life, so I guess she just assumed Mrs. Altman's form for a time."

8yJf8DO.png

"Er, but, to be fair! I was kind of being manipulated at the time and stuff was really emotional, so, uh, I mean... I guess I'm as susceptible to these sorts of things as my mom-- er, the Scarlet Witch I mean. Point is, Mother wanted to to use me for my power. I... am kind of a lot stronger than I look. I ended up using that very power to kill her, or at least I thought so. I guess I just banished her to back where she came from in the end."

Billy snapped his fingers. "You know, that may be the solution here. If I can make use of that power again, maybe I can kill Mother for real this time."

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Afterlife

"The problem with that is trying to use any superpowers at all in this place. I don't know why, but certain places in the multiverse are power dead zones. I've been in them before. We're smack dab in the middle of one, and we have been since leaving the dining room at Wanda's party. Unless you know what is locking everyone's powers and how to circumvent it, we're S.O.L."

Mason sighed and thought to himself aloud, "With all the ways to deny people's powers, you think there would be a way to deny the dampening."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Afterlife

"Figure it out for yourself," Lucas said coldly. He then left the group in silence.

"Uh, I'm not sure I get all that," Billy said, considering Mason's words. He wasn't very familiar with multiverse travel on this level or the "rules," so to speak. "But I think in this case, our powers are probably being cut off by Wanda herself. You remember at the dinner where Agatha showed up? That old woman, Wanda was scared of her. Agatha said she had the power to stop Wanda and that's precisely when we lost our powers. Wanda must be behind it."

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Afterlife

Helping Amir with Troy, Noembelu then listened to what Billy said. "Mother...Honda said Junko referred to herself as Daughter." Then something dawned on her. "We saw Daddy and the son here...but never Mother and Daughter. Junko was never defeated either. She just...left."

Now things were starting to connect a little more. "Do you think that's why you were going to marry Teddy before? Last time I was in the game he was still alive. You may have been getting married to a fake Teddy."

With the shadow in place, the image was somehow burned on to the wall, completing the set of numbers. A section of the wall dropped down, revealing a hole in the wall containing a statuette of a dog's head and a laptop.

"You did it," Lucas said. "All without touching my trophies. Good fuckin' job! You know how many engineering contests I won? Not just anyone could set all this up, fellas."
Leon decided to let Kyoko take control at this point and handed her the hatchet. When things happened, he turned his attention towards Lucas, "Hey Lucas, what was the reason for Mason's codex to start beeping? When him and other person was coming back to the monitoring room." He asks with a hint of sadness in his tone from remembering the event that happened after.
"Divine intervention," answered Lucas. "Orrrr... maybe random chance? How about, I just didn't like the guy? Here's the thing, this game's fair! You win, you win. You lose, you lose! He lost. Understand me?"

Lucas waited a moment. "... Well, maybe it doesn't matter now. Let's just say, another player made it happen. Who? Ah, well... who the fuck knows, really."
kiri032.png

"I bet," Kyoko said curtly in response to Lucas's boasting of his own engineering skills. Indeed, it was admittedly quite a feat for Lucas to orchestrate, all things assumed, of course, this whole ordeal, but Kyoko didn't make a habit out of admiring her adversary's skills, or else she would have wasted a lot of time musing on Junko Enoshima's skill as well during the Killing School Life, among other incidents.

Rubbing her gloved hands briefly, the detective took the dog's head statuette, before attempting to turn on the laptop to see if there was anything of use on it, letting the courteous host talk with Leon while she did so. If there was one difference between Lucas and Junko, it was that Junko was more unpredictable, acting under the guise of random despair dictating how quickly she had gotten bored, but... Well, boredom seemed to make one dangerous, and Kyoko wasn't a prime entertainer, but she didn't want to see how Lucas would act if he would ever become truly bored.

@Atomyk @Leon Moretti @Crow

"Figure it out for yourself," Lucas said coldly. He then left the group in silence.

"Uh, I'm not sure I get all that," Billy said, considering Mason's words. He wasn't very familiar with multiverse travel on this level or the "rules," so to speak. "But I think in this case, our powers are probably being cut off by Wanda herself. You remember at the dinner where Agatha showed up? That old woman, Wanda was scared of her. Agatha said she had the power to stop Wanda and that's precisely when we lost our powers. Wanda must be behind it."

Helping Amir with Troy, Noembelu then listened to what Billy said. "Mother...Honda said Junko referred to herself as Daughter." Then something dawned on her. "We saw Daddy and the son here...but never Mother and Daughter. Junko was never defeated either. She just...left."

Now things were starting to connect a little more. "Do you think that's why you were going to marry Teddy before? Last time I was in the game he was still alive. You may have been getting married to a fake Teddy."

"So, Wanda is our target to get powers back, and we need powers to stop Mother. Seems like a pretty straightforward plan. Now to actually find Wanda. If only we weren't stuck in this red room."

Mason closed his eyes and put a hand to his forehead. He mumbled to himself for a moment, befire he seemed to address the group. "Red room... Red room... There has to be some kind of puzzle to getting out of here. There's always a puzzle. I just hate these kinds of puzzles that use a kind of trick. I'm getting a bit tired of sticking around here, too.

"I feel like the fact that this room has its chairs and red curtains should be another clue as to what's happening. The room is red... And Red means Dead, at least in Lucas's game. Are we still playing the game, just in a different level?"

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Afterlife

"It always falls back on Wanda," T'Challa responded. "I believe even if these entities to be powerful, Wanda is the one with the real power. When we break whatever control they have on her we can end this here and now."​

"So, Wanda is our target to get powers back, and we need powers to stop Mother. Seems like a pretty straightforward plan. Now to actually find Wanda. If only we weren't stuck in this red room."

Mason closed his eyes and put a hand to his forehead. He mumbled to himself for a moment, befire he seemed to address the group. "Red room... Red room... There has to be some kind of puzzle to getting out of here. There's always a puzzle. I just hate these kinds of puzzles that use a kind of trick. I'm getting a bit tired of sticking around here, too.

"I feel like the fact that this room has its chairs and red curtains should be another clue as to what's happening. The room is red... And Red means Dead, at least in Lucas's game. Are we still playing the game, just in a different level?"

"I believe Lucas has no clue about this place. His is a game of death, in here is a game for life and sustenance. Things that does not matter to him. The color red has many symbolic and some times contradictory meaning." T'Challa pondered their current situation. He had visited hell and gone through the veil between universes, but that felt different to even this. "An escape might be possible if we look beyond the veil."

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Three x Three"

When Kyoko tried to turn on the laptop, she found that it wouldn't work. Either it was broken or needed power, but it seemed odd for a broken laptop to be left for them to find. There was nothing left to do in the attic or kid's room, so it was time to return to the Main Hall.

The click sounded so resolute. So loud. It seemed to echo throughout the bathroom. Bullet's breath caught in her throat, her mind reeling from what just happened. Klein was not dead, and neither was she. The glass door of the shower opened, letting Bullet free just as flames erupted behind her. A rush of emotion overtook her and she walked over to Nancy without thinking, throwing her hands around the other girl.

"Thank you," she whispered. Even if it had been statistically the better option, Nancy had made an impossible decision to save her life. Bullet would be forever grateful.

She backed off from Nancy aimed two middle fingers upward. "Fuck you, Lucas!"

As the metal clasps on the chair released, Lucas seemed to chuckle. "Kind of a shit bet, wasn't it? I think you'll find none of y'all needed those two extra HP once you get back to the Main Hall."

A statuette of a dog's head dropped from the ceiling. Bullet picked it up and led her group back to where everyone was waiting. The fire had died out and, at some point, either Makoto or Agatha had put a sheet over the dead bodies.

Bullet took notice of how fewer their numbers were, but as Owen explained again the explosion that occurred, she knew she couldn't linger on that tragedy long. She set the dog's head into the door where the others had already done so.

WP0Omsl.jpg

The group waited, but the door didn't open.

"Nice job, but you have a biiiit of a problem." Lucas sounded just about giddy now. "Some of you already know, but you're not leavin' this house with that many of y'all still alive. Lessee, there's about... eighteen of you now. That door's not unlocking until only fifteen of you remain. So, I'm gonna need y'all to remove about three of you before we can move on. Sound good?"

"You son of a bitch." Bullet shook her head and turned to the others.

w1uIViu.gif

"I'm not dying here. Not after the bullshit I just went through."

A tense moment followed, broken eventually by Makoto speaking up.

"I can die."

g9rbgeR.png

He swallowed roughly and clasped his hands together out of worry. His finger rubbed at his wedding ring. "It's okay. I'm only a liability to everyone."

Noot Noot shook his head rapidly and moved to grab a hold of Makoto's leg. The penguin didn't like that idea one bit.

"Before we even consider that," Teddy interjected, "we need to talk about something. Any of you notice a sudden change in our HP levels? Owen, you say Adam caused the explosion when his codex his zero, wanna know why that is?" Teddy pointed right at Phil. "Him. In our room, Lucas gave us a choice of moving HP around, even lowering some people to zero. Under our noses, Phil killed six people."

It was just then that Phil started to feel a familiar feeling. A vision was coming on, one that only he could see. An image flashed in his head of the Main Hall where they all stood. The upper stairwell was coming undone from the damage done to it in the earlier fight. The middle par of the structure came down, crashing down to the floor below.

But then the vision ended, and Phil saw the angry looks from Bullet, Teddy, and Captain America.

Billy considered all that was said, though it was Noembelu that he responded to. "There was no doubt in my mind that was not the real Teddy. It was an illusion, just like that other guy's. Makoto was his name, right? I don't know if Mother relates to the whole family deal that's taken over Wanda. It seemed to me, back at the wedding, that Wanda was very angry to see Mother. Much different than how she was with that daddy guy. Either way, Wanda probably created those illusions to make us happy... to make us have an ideal family situation. Or, well, I think so..."

It was a lot to consider, but Billy knew they simply didn't have all the answers yet. He was scared to find out, really.

"The curtains seem to be a barrier, but I think I might be special here. Mother wants me after all, so she'll want me to fall further into this realm." He turned to the curtains and started to walk toward them. "... I'll get back to you, Teddy. I promise," he whispered.

Billy tossed aside a curtain, and a white light enveloped everyone.

When the light dissipated, the group was assaulted with sounds from all sides. A buzz of chatter was all-consuming as the group came to the realization they were surrounded by crowds of people. They were now deep in the middle of an African Metropolis.

UyOGa1m.png

Billy's eyes went wide with wonder. "Are we...?"

Inexplicably, both Raven and Zenyatta were missing from the group now, nowhere to be seen amidst the crowds. Troy and Josephine had traveled with them, the former still dazed and being held up by Josephine.

Continued here.

Cast List
@Takumi as Amir Halgal [Otoyomegatari]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Arno Victor Dorian [Assassin's Creed]
@Kaykay as Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen [Dies Irae]
@Midnight Maiden as Belle French [Once Upon a Time]
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Dale Bartholomew Cooper [Twin Peaks]
@Gummi Bunnies as Kiyohime [Fate/Grand Order]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Klein Ullyr Green [OC]
@Ryu Keiko as Koriand'r [DC Comics]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri [Danganronpa]
@Leon Moretti as Leon Moretti [OC]
@Bomb as Lola [Fairy Fencer F]
@dark as Marcus Wright [Terminator]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Travis Moretti [OC]
@Krieg as Nancy Wheeler [Stranger Things]
@Yun Lee as Noembelu [Street Fighter]
@Crow as Nono Morikubo [The Idolmaster]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Percival of the Round Table [Sonic and the Black Knight]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Phil Connors [Groundhog Day The Musical]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse [OC]
@Gands as Raven Darkholme [X-Men Cinematic Universe]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Rumpelstiltskin [Once Upon a Time]
@Minerva as Saeko Busujima [Highschool of the Dead]
@Otto as Shen [League of Legends]
@Glostechk as Six [Little Nightmares]
@Seishin Ryuu as Spartan-B312 [Halo]
@Jeremi as T'Challa [Marvel Comics]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta [Overwatch]
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Teth Adam [DC Comics]
@The Batter as The Batter [OFF]
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jeremi
Phil Connors- This is Not An Exit

Phil had grown immune to angry looks. When you have been punched in the face and disappointed people, you were used to all the ire you were given. " Yes, I did kill those people. I'm not going to deny that. What Captain America and Teddy neglected to mention was one of those people, mr. blow everything up had killed seven of ours before. If you want to kill me, just do it already. But whatever you do, hurry up and do it." He wasn't about to explain why, but he had a feeling that if they didn't hurry up, they would all die. That was something his vision guaranteed.

@Kaykay @Atomyk @Verite @Jeremi @Otto @Crow @The Batter @Josh M @ShiroKiyoshi @Leon Moretti @Glostechk @Krieg @Main Hall

Last edited:
"Nice job, but you have a biiiit of a problem." Lucas sounded just about giddy now. "Some of you already know, but you're not leavin' this house with that many of y'all still alive. Lessee, there's about... eighteen of you now. That door's not unlocking until only fifteen of you remain. So, I'm gonna need y'all to remove about three of you before we can move on. Sound good?"

"You son of a bitch." Bullet shook her head and turned to the others.

w1uIViu.gif

"I'm not dying here. Not after the bullshit I just went through."

A tense moment followed, broken eventually by Makoto speaking up.

"I can die."

g9rbgeR.png

He swallowed roughly and clasped his hands together out of worry. His finger rubbed at his wedding ring. "It's okay. I'm only a liability to everyone."

Noot Noot shook his head rapidly and moved to grab a hold of Makoto's leg. The penguin didn't like that idea one bit.

"Before we even consider that," Teddy interjected, "we need to talk about something. Any of you notice a sudden change in our HP levels? Owen, you say Adam caused the explosion when his codex his zero, wanna know why that is?" Teddy pointed right at Phil. "Him. In our room, Lucas gave us a choice of moving HP around, even lowering some people to zero. Under our noses, Phil killed six people."

It was just then that Phil started to feel a familiar feeling. A vision was coming on, one that only he could see. An image flashed in his head of the Main Hall where they all stood. The upper stairwell was coming undone from the damage done to it in the earlier fight. The middle par of the structure came down, crashing down to the floor below.

But then the vision ended, and Phil saw the angry looks from Bullet, Teddy, and Captain America.​
kiri003.png

"Don't be so eager, Makoto," Kyoko said in response to the boy's volunteering to die, as though she didn't consider the prospect of Makoto sacrificing himself to be viable at all. Crossing her arms among the group, she continued to muse over her situation. A familiar setting where she was forced to send a person or two... or in this case, three, to death. She didn't want to consider it a habit to condemn people to their deaths, but she had become all too familiar with the idea, regardless. And though she was hard-pressed to call those she had condemned back in her Killing School Life "justice" just because they themselves had killed, it was a matter of survival.

Just like now.

On the outside, she hardly reacted when Phil announced he had killed more people in the wake of the angry glances from people who had accompanied him wherever he went. But on the inside, as natural for a human to, it made her judgment just a tad clearer. If he had no qualms with it, then there shouldn't have been any problem, right? Kyoko took no pleasure in the prospect, but looking at the pragmatic truth, if the man was going to kill more and more to preserve his own survival, then the best solution would be to put an end to that need. It was only logical.

Such logic was something Kyoko found herself bouncing on and off of every now and then... just like the Coalition Civil War. The Ultimate Detective idly wondered from time to time if she could have handled it better, but alas, the result is out of her hands now, and all she could do was live with it, its consequences, and those who had left her because of it.

Letting out a sigh, she cleared her throat. "Fine, then. If you're so eager, then I'll nominate you, Phil," Kyoko said, but that wasn't the end of it. On top of him, there'd have to be two more to sacrifice.

But who?

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Everybody

"Except we did not know Black Adam had killed anyone until after you committed your slaughter," Captain America clarified, his voice stiff and angry. "And besides that, what of the innocents? What you've done is nigh unforgivable, however... I am not advocating for your death."

Cap nodded to the door. "I can not in good conscience allow anyone else to die before me here. If one must go, let it be me."

"... Are we turning this into a vote?" Bullet asked.

@Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @Jeremi @The Batter @MainHall

Billy looked to Black Panther. "This is Wakanda, right?"

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @York @Minerva @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Afterlife

"...the gift..." Noembelu let the white light overcome her, deciding to follow Billy's lead for now. He knew the most about Wanda, and seemed to be the one who could get them out of here. As a matter of fact, he seemed to recognize this next illusion. "Do you know where we are, Billy?"
ClJ1XSo.jpg

"Wakanda? As in your kingdom?" Toffee asked T'Challa, having actually listened to what he had said on the rare occasion that the Black Panther had spoken to him. "Well then, perhaps you could give is a tour?" Toffee asked, though with his tone the way it was, one could really question whether the lizard was being serious or not.

Phil Connors

Phil didn't understand what the fuck Cap was doing. Oh yeah, probably letting him live with the guilt at the moment. Stupid noble fucking hero. " It seems we are," Phil dryly said, not wanting to comment much past it. He didn't see any of those people he murdered as innocent.

Toffee hadn't saved his life, BA had killed seven of their own, Belle and Rumple had done nothing, they let people die. Arno had also done nothing. How innocent were people who stood by and let others die? They weren't, at least not to him.

@Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @Atomyk @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @Jeremi @The Batter @MainHall

capt125ure-png.142692
"A kingdom that would make any king proud." Adam noted, his eyes scanning the Wakandan lands before him. He assumed this was Panther's kingdom as there looked to be quite panther heavy in terms of overall theme. It somewhat reminded him of his own lands, a slight pang of anger and worry that he had been forced to momentarily leave Khandaq.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @York @Minerva X @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Afterlife

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York @Minerva @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @afterlife

Wakanda? Noembelu'd never heard of it. But it sounded like this would be T'Challa's temptation. "This is all fake," she reminded him, though T'Challa was definitely smart enough to be aware of that. Even so...the gift of all you could ever want could tempt even the greatest of men. She looked to the others, hoping they got the message. They needed to help fight this illusion if it meant getting out of the dark place.​

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York @Minerva @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @afterlife

Wakanda? Noembelu'd never heard of it. But it sounded like this would be T'Challa's temptation. "This is all fake," she reminded him, though T'Challa was definitely smart enough to be aware of that. Even so...the gift of all you could ever want could tempt even the greatest of men. She looked to the others, hoping they got the message. They needed to help fight this illusion if it meant getting out of the dark place.​
P0pvbzc.jpg

"For once it appears that you're putting that brain of yours to work." Toffee said to Noembelu dryly before turning to the rest of the group. "Though, this does indeed seem to be another illusion conjured up by this... Dark Place. We should definitely proceed with caution. Who knows what troubles we might run into?" Toffee suggested. He knew that proceeding through what was almost certainly a death trap made by the Dark Place was anything but a smart decision, but they really didn't have many other options at this point.

tumblr_od5nqv1Ic91sgmc2zo5_250.gif

"Oh, oh my god."

The tears swelled to her eyes, Nancy finding herself in a plethora of emotions. Klein sat perfectly fine before her, the revolver firing presumably confetti. How joyous. Watching the metallic door of the shower open, the Wheeler threw herself in return towards Bullet. Wrapping her arms around the other woman, the teenager buried her head in the other's shoulder. Sobbing and becoming a fit of choked gasps, the Wheeler eventually pulled away, nodding her head and slinging her baseball bat over her shoulder. It was not the time to seek comfort, not now. A hushed whisper escaped her lips, the off-beat girl unable to bring herself to look at Bullet or Klein in own distraught.

"Y-Yeah, fuck you Lucas."

Stomping out of the room, following what few people remained, Nancy stood still deeply troubled from previous events. She had saved two lives at the cost of almost murdering another, the salutatorian feeling both demented excitement and gnawing guilt. With three more up to the chopping block, Nancy did something unexpected. She knew Lucas would want the satisfaction, the thrill of watching them scream and twist. If there was any evidence by the shower, Nancy could not bear to see that happen to any of these people. Murderers or saints, they deserved at least some comfort in their demise.

"Lucas, Lucas," Nancy spoke up, finding whatever strength resided in her. "Please, I know you control this. I know you can." the Wheeler proposed, fumbling out of her pocket the Smith and Wesson .357 she had been carrying ever since she woke up in this hell. Having used all her rounds on Daddy, the girl flicked the rotating chamber open.

"Give me three rounds for my gun. I'll...I'll do it. Whoever we pick, I'll do it."

@Kaykay @Atomyk @Verite @Jeremi @Otto @Crow @The Batter @Josh M @ShiroKiyoshi @Leon Moretti @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk
Phil Connors

" That's great and all, but when the time comes, I'll do it myself. Wouldn't be the first time I shot myself in the head. Doubt it will be my last,"
Phil replied to Nancy. If they picked him to die, he would shot himself. He had over 21 bullets. Odds were that he only needed one to the brain to the die.

Phil turned to Teddy. " Weren't you talking about how it would be merciful to kill Shane because he wasn't doing well?" He asked him. If he was dying, he wasn't about to let Teddy's suggestion go to waste.

@Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @Atomyk @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @Jeremi @The Batter @MainHall

Status
Not open for further replies.