• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Takumi @Glostechk

"...I'm not much of a hunter," she said, extremely relieved Amir changed the subject. "I prefer growing to hunting. Haven't really gotten to grow much recently, though."

Together. That...that really touched her. She really did make a friend here, huh. Despite how much scarier this place was than the Murder Game she'd been involved with, she actually felt more at peace here with the people here. "I'll be honest...that was a diversion so people could go into the kitchen." She gave Amir a mischievious smile. "I would love to learn anything you want to teach. I'm fine eating meat. Since rabbits like vegetables, I went with those."

Noembelu's mischievous smile earned a small laugh from Amir. Taking a moment for small talk like this helped keep her calm
"I know lots of dishes that you could try, and rabbits wouldn't be too hard to hunt either. Ah, and pheasants are nice too, especially when poached." she added that last bit almost as an after thought.

"I can aslo teach you how to make bread, since my dear friend Pariya taught me, though my skills aren't as good as hers." Amir's eyes held a glint of excitement, completely emersed in the conversation and almost forgetting where they were and the situation at hand for a second. She could talk about anything from back home really, even though most of it might fly over the other woman's head.

@Yun Lee

@Takumi

It was really nice, seeing Amir happy and excited, escpecially considering their situation. Normally, Noembelu hated when people talked too much, but this was different. Talking was a way of temporary escape from their situation. Besides...this was a friend. You didn't make friends without a little give-and-take.

"That sounds nice." Noembelu put her hand on the floor next to her to signify that Amir could sit beside her if she wished. "What's your home like? It sounds like you love it."

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Flat-lined"

Once Toffee inserted the pass code, more than just the door opened. The whole wall started to sink down into the floor, revealing two interconnected rooms beyond. The first was a dining room, where a number of chairs were situated around a circular table. Rotten food was being served and the smell was instantly noticeable with the wall down.

Nq9VW33.jpg

"K-Kyoko...?"

Makoto stood to his feet and groaned. He wobbled slightly as he tried to step close to Kyoko. "Kyoko, what's going on? What happened?"

"Hey now!" Lucas said, his voice echoing. "Not so fast, pals. Before you take another step, I have something for you. A little gift... A little clarification. I heard you just now, talkin' 'bout me. Wondering how exactly your HP goes down... Well, you got me, it's not automatic. I just press a little button aaaand... Yep! I'm in control! If you thought you guys were good 'cause y'all still in the green, well, guess again! I wouldn't be so cruel to make it so just one knock on the head knocked you down to yellow. Y'see, it takes more than one thing to go down from green. Ain't that somethin'?"

Lucas broke out into a laugh, going on for a few good seconds. "Right... yeah, you're probably thinking, 'This guy's full of shit!' Welly well well, let me tell you something. I am tellin' you God's honest truth. How can I prove it to you? Well... Ah, yeah! I know the best thing! Now stay with me now-- Eeny, meeny, miny, moe... Catch a tiger by the toe... If he hollers, let 'im go..." Lucas took in a deep breath before saying the last part very fast. "EenymeenyminymoeIchooseyoutwotodie!"

The codexes beeped. It didn't take long to see that the heartbeat monitors on Dale Cooper's and Spartan-B312's codexes had flat-lined. In mere moment, both men were injected with a poison that caused them to fall to the ground in paralysis. They coughed and sputtered until, after just a minute, they were dead. Lucas laughed the entire time.

"Sucks to be them, huh? But now you know. I mean business. I'll let you take that in for just a moment. I'll be right back!"

With Lucas leaving the group waiting, there was nothing for them to do but think about the reality of the situation. If any were to dry and leave, they would find all the doors out of the dining room locked with large metal doors. There was an open kitchen connected to the dining room, but it seemed doubtful anything edible would be found there.

r5oKncv.jpg

@Takumi as Amir Halgal [Otoyomegatari]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Arno Victor Dorian [Assassin's Creed]
@Kaykay as Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen [Dies Irae]
@Midnight Maiden as Belle French [Once Upon a Time]
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Dale Bartholomew Cooper [Twin Peaks]
@Gummi Bunnies as Kiyohime [Fate/Grand Order]
@Ryu Keiko as Koriand'r [DC Comics]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri [Danganronpa]
@Leon Moretti as Leon Moretti [OC]
@Bomb as Lola [Fairy Fencer F]
@dark as Marcus Wright [Terminator]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Travis Moretti [OC]
@Krieg as Nancy Wheeler [Stranger Things]
@Yun Lee as Noembelu [Street Fighter]
@Crow as Nono Morikubo [The Idolmaster]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Percival of the Round Table [Sonic and the Black Knight]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Phil Connors [Groundhog Day The Musical]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse [OC]
@Gands as Raven Darkholme [X-Men Cinematic Universe]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Rumpelstiltskin [Once Upon a Time]
@Minerva as Saeko Busujima [Highschool of the Dead]
@Otto as Shen [League of Legends]
@Glostechk as Six [Little Nightmares]
@Seishin Ryuu as Spartan-B312 [Halo]
@Jeremi as T'Challa [Marvel Comics]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta [Overwatch]
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Teth Adam [DC Comics]
@The Batter as The Batter [OFF]
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]

And so death had come to the group. Two of them now laid lifeless on the floor. T'Challa was not one to usually be the victim...he couldn't say that he appreciated it very much. Giving the two corpses a look over and sighing T'Challa proceeded to scan the rest of the group to see how they reacted to the situation.

He promised to himself that when they find Lucas he will be brought to justice, one way or another.

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Flat-lined"

Once Toffee inserted the pass code, more than just the door opened. The whole wall started to sink down into the floor, revealing two interconnected rooms beyond. The first was a dining room, where a number of chairs were situated around a circular table. Rotten food was being served and the smell was instantly noticeable with the wall down.

Nq9VW33.jpg

"K-Kyoko...?"

Makoto stood to his feet and groaned. He wobbled slightly as he tried to step close to Kyoko. "Kyoko, what's going on? What happened?"

"Hey now!" Lucas said, his voice echoing. "Not so fast, pals. Before you take another step, I have something for you. A little gift... A little clarification. I heard you just now, talkin' 'bout me. Wondering how exactly your HP goes down... Well, you got me, it's not automatic. I just press a little button aaaand... Yep! I'm in control! If you thought you guys were good 'cause y'all still in the green, well, guess again! I wouldn't be so cruel to make it so just one knock on the head knocked you down to yellow. Y'see, it takes more than one thing to go down from green. Ain't that somethin'?"

Lucas broke out into a laugh, going on for a few good seconds. "Right... yeah, you're probably thinking, 'This guy's full of shit!' Welly well well, let me tell you something. I am tellin' you God's honest truth. How can I prove it to you? Well... Ah, yeah! I know the best thing! Now stay with me now-- Eeny, meeny, miny, moe... Catch a tiger by the toe... If he hollers, let 'im go..." Lucas took in a deep breath before saying the last part very fast. "EenymeenyminymoeIchooseyoutwotodie!"

The codexes beeped. It didn't take long to see that the heartbeat monitors on Dale Cooper's and Spartan-B312's codexes had flat-lined. In mere moment, both men were injected with a poison that caused them to fall to the ground in paralysis. They coughed and sputtered until, after just a minute, they were dead. Lucas laughed the entire time.

"Sucks to be them, huh? But now you know. I mean business. I'll let you take that in for just a moment. I'll be right back!"

With Lucas leaving the group waiting, there was nothing for them to do but think about the reality of the situation. If any were to dry and leave, they would find all the doors out of the dining room locked with large metal doors. There was an open kitchen connected to the dining room, but it seemed doubtful anything edible would be found there.

r5oKncv.jpg

@Takumi as Amir Halgal [Otoyomegatari]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Arno Victor Dorian [Assassin's Creed]
@Kaykay as Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen [Dies Irae]
@Midnight Maiden as Belle French [Once Upon a Time]
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Dale Bartholomew Cooper [Twin Peaks]
@Gummi Bunnies as Kiyohime [Fate/Grand Order]
@Ryu Keiko as Koriand'r [DC Comics]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri [Danganronpa]
@Leon Moretti as Leon Moretti [OC]
@Bomb as Lola [Fairy Fencer F]
@dark as Marcus Wright [Terminator]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Travis Moretti [OC]
@Krieg as Nancy Wheeler [Stranger Things]
@Yun Lee as Noembelu [Street Fighter]
@Crow as Nono Morikubo [The Idolmaster]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Percival of the Round Table [Sonic and the Black Knight]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Phil Connors [Groundhog Day The Musical]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse [OC]
@Gands as Raven Darkholme [X-Men Cinematic Universe]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Rumpelstiltskin [Once Upon a Time]
@Minerva as Saeko Busujima [Highschool of the Dead]
@Otto as Shen [League of Legends]
@Glostechk as Six [Little Nightmares]
@Seishin Ryuu as Spartan-B312 [Halo]
@Jeremi as T'Challa [Marvel Comics]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta [Overwatch]
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Teth Adam [DC Comics]
@The Batter as The Batter [OFF]
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]
"Yep! I'm in control!"

Yeah. Noembelu detested Lucas. Just killing off two people in a display of power...it was disgusting. Life was precious, and to see it thrown away so shamelessly... The sooner they all got out, the better.

She sat down against a wall, mindful of splinters or nails or any fun little tricks Lucas may have out for them. She looked at the little doll from the classroom, only cut open in the stomach. Maybe it would cheer Six up?

@Anyone​
Noembelu's mischievous smile earned a small laugh from Amir. Taking a moment for small talk like this helped keep her calm
"I know lots of dishes that you could try, and rabbits wouldn't be too hard to hunt either. Ah, and pheasants are nice too, especially when poached." she added that last bit almost as an after thought.

"I can aslo teach you how to make bread, since my dear friend Pariya taught me, though my skills aren't as good as hers." Amir's eyes held a glint of excitement, completely emersed in the conversation and almost forgetting where they were and the situation at hand for a second. She could talk about anything from back home really, even though most of it might fly over the other woman's head.

@Yun Lee
@Takumi

It was really nice, seeing Amir happy and excited, escpecially considering their situation. Normally, Noembelu hated when people talked too much, but this was different. Talking was a way of temporary escape from their situation. Besides...this was a friend. You didn't make friends without a little give-and-take.

"That sounds nice." Noembelu put her hand on the floor next to her to signify that Amir could sit beside her if she wished. "What's your home like? It sounds like you love it."

FwjwqaC.png

Two people have died in front of Six. The sight of death didn't really bother the child at all as she was used to seeing children be taken away, have their necks crack, and thrown into old body bags. Of all the times that she's had to face someone who was able to take away lives, Six didn't hide from this man. She just stared down at the codex, seeing her heartbeat monitor. Lucas would never know that a poison injecting into her veins would be the least painful death that she could face. The child was handed a doll with it's stomach cut open, giving Noembelu a weary smile. The doll didn't quite interest her as much but brought curiosity in her mind as she wondered what child in the past could have own this object. She knew that Noembelu was trying to make her feel better, so she stuffed the doll in one of the pockets of her rain jacket. She then took a seat next to them.

Home...

Six was glad that the two women haven't asked her about how her "home" was like. It was hard for her to talk about the Maw as the ship was filled with disfigured guests who would eat a child whole if they caught them. It wan't a home. It was a nightmare. However, there was nothing that the child could do about her situation other than play hide and seek with the Guests and henchmen, looking for a way to escape without getting caught. There were things that she couldn't remember either but maybe that would be less painful for her.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Anyone?​

Makoto nodded intently at Kyoko. He certainly did not plan to stray far from her side. "We survived our first death game, we can survive this one as well." He then leaned in close, making it appear as if he was lovingly embracing her. "Are all these people really your friends?" he whispered. "I just need to know."

It wasn't long before Lucas' voice returned. "Guess who's back? Did ya miss me? Now, now, dry those tears. You haven't seen nothin' yet. You gotta earn the right to live, people! Do you understand me? If you want to leave this house, you'll have to listen reaaaal well."

Lucas cleared his throat. "So, to get to the next part of the house, I'll need ya to collect about... fours items for me. I got them in four rooms, and, well, well, you see, there's some fun stuff waiting. Each room has a limit on the people who can enter, so first come, first serve. 'Course, don't think if you stay behind I'm gonna let ya off easy. Now, there's a map under the food. Go on, take it. It don't bite!"

Teddy went ahead and pushed aside a rotten plate of food, grimacing. He took the map hiding underneath and tried to ignore the smell.

qPfemUC.png

"So, here's where you'll go. The doors should all be unlocked now. Normally, the living room doesn't have a door on it, but I went ahead and made a nice and sturdy one to keep it cozy! Then you got the pantry just off the kitchen there. Feeling hungry? Then you have the garage-- don't think you'll be able to leave, and then there's the laundry room. Don't worry, it's the cleanest room in the house, honest!"

"Yeah, forget that," Tommy said. "I'm staying here."

@Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore

Phil Connors

Phil had had good luck in the living room the first time. " I'm heading to the living room again, Saeko, Noemblu, Six and Amir, are you with me or do you want to separate?" He asked.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Glostechk @Takumi @Atomyk @People who want to go to the Living Room

Last edited:
Makoto nodded intently at Kyoko. He certainly did not plan to stray far from her side. "We survived our first death game, we can survive this one as well." He then leaned in close, making it appear as if he was lovingly embracing her. "Are all these people really your friends?" he whispered. "I just need to know."

It wasn't long before Lucas' voice returned. "Guess who's back? Did ya miss me? Now, now, dry those tears. You haven't seen nothin' yet. You gotta earn the right to live, people! Do you understand me? If you want to leave this house, you'll have to listen reaaaal well."

Lucas cleared his throat. "So, to get to the next part of the house, I'll need ya to collect about... fours items for me. I got them in four rooms, and, well, well, you see, there's some fun stuff waiting. Each room has a limit on the people who can enter, so first come, first serve. 'Course, don't think if you stay behind I'm gonna let ya off easy. Now, there's a map under the food. Go on, take it. It don't bite!"

Teddy went ahead and pushed aside a rotten plate of food, grimacing. He took the map hiding underneath and tried to ignore the smell.

qPfemUC.png

"So, here's where you'll go. The doors should all be unlocked now. Normally, the living room doesn't have a door on it, but I went ahead and made a nice and sturdy one to keep it cozy! Then you got the pantry just off the kitchen there. Feeling hungry? Then you have the garage-- don't think you'll be able to leave, and then there's the laundry room. Don't worry, it's the cleanest room in the house, honest!"

@Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore
captu4234re-png.142746

After Lucas's words, Adam decided to head to the garage. "I will head to the garage." He stated aloud, "Those who wish to join me, do so now." He looked to T'Challa, giving him a nod in acknowledgement "Panther, will you join me?" He asked. Either way, his goal was the garage.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Garagesquad

qPfemUC.png

vc1vyZx.jpg

Toffee sat by and listened as Lucas' voice came on on the intercom (or whatever it was playing on.) After he was finished yapping on, Toffee made his way to the laundry room in hopes that the man would stay true to his word about it being clean.

He doubted it.

@Atomyk @whoever​

qPfemUC.png

Thinking as logical as possible, Leon figured the best room to possibly investigate would be the laundry room. He took at look at the map to see which route to take. "Don't know who else is coming but I'm heading to the laundry room." He says before heading there.

@anyone @mobile @laundry

captu4234re-png.142746

After Lucas's words, Adam decided to head to the garage. "I will head to the garage." He stated aloud, "Those who wish to join me, do so now." He looked to T'Challa, giving him a nod in acknowledgement "Panther, will you join me?" He asked. Either way, his goal was the garage.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Garagesquad

"The garage would have been my suggestion as well." T'Challa responded. "Anyone else is free to join us, but we do not have any time to spare."

@Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

Shen didn't react much to the deaths of two allies earlier, but he did have to control his emotions more than usual. To distract himself from the deaths, he thought about the cost he would have to exact from whatever demon was responsible for this ploy.

When Lucas revealed the locations, he went to the pantry, since not many others were going there yet.

@pantry​

Phil Connors

Phil had had good luck in the living room the first time. " I'm heading to the living room again, Saeko, Noemblu, Six and Amir, are you with me or do you want to separate?" He asked.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Glostechk @Takumi @Atomyk @People who want to go to the Living Room
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Glostechk @Minerva @Atomyk

Noembelu smiled as Six took the little doll. She was an odd one, but Noembelu liked her. Reminded her of herself a bit. As Phil spoke to her she looked to Amir and Six. "What do you think?"

They've been in the living room before which would be a bit of an advantage if they were to head over there again. Hopefully, all four of them could head to there as Lucas had told them that there was a limit. She pulled on Noembelu's arm, nodding at her in agreement with Phil. They all need to be cautious as there might be something more to this than just finding four objects.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomyk

qPfemUC.png

"The garage would have been my suggestion as well." T'Challa responded. "Anyone else is free to join us, but we do not have any time to spare."

@Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X
kiri008.png

"... Most are them are, I'd rather call, associates," Kyoko simply said in response to Makoto, "We were all gathered around by Wanda, so I suppose it's more suffice to say everyone's a friend of hers instead. But the important thing is that we're all on the same page, that we're all in this together."

When Lucas reappeared, giving them all instructions on where to go, directing them all like rats in a maze, Kyoko scowled lightly, but said nothing to the de facto mastermind. Opting for the garage on a whim, Kyoko approached T'Challa and Adam, expecting her "husband" to follow suit if he felt so inclined. "I'll accompany you as well, if you don't mind," she said. She might have felt out of place compared to the two taller, no doubt stronger, men before her, but now wasn't exactly the time to feel self-conscious.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Atomyk @Garage

@Takumi

"My home is a beautiful place, and it's rather peaceful. Though the Russians pose a bit of a problem, but otherwise it's rather nice and everyone in the village." Amir spoke fondly.

"My husband I usually spend our time together..until recently. He left to live with my brother so he could learn how to use a bow for the time being." she sighed, but smiled nonetheless.

qPfemUC.png

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Glostechk @Minerva @Atomyk

Noembelu smiled as Six took the little doll. She was an odd one, but Noembelu liked her. Reminded her of herself a bit. As Phil spoke to her she looked to Amir and Six. "What do you think?"

@Glostechk @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

Noembelu smiled at Six, then nodded to Phil. "Living Room it is, then. Just be careful-I bet it's lined with traps."

"I won't let anything hurt you guys." Amir reassured confidently. The living room it was.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9

Phil Connors

" Well, yes, I expect it to be lined with traps. I mean, I don't even trust the entrance to it quite honestly, Does somebody want to place their weapon through to make sure it is booby trapped before we even enter?"
He asked, looking at the women. Maybe he should have kept Saeko's sword.

@Takumi @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Glostechk

With no one going for the door, Teddy felt there was no choice. "One of us has to do it," he said, pulling open a section of the metal door. He braced for something to happen, but nothing did, and all anyone could see of the living room was darkness.

"Come on now," Lucas said eagerly. "Just step in. You'll run into a fence, then you gotta feel along that until I tell ya to stop! You gotta do it, or you're not getting out of this house. No more than you six who showed interest, though. Got it?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Takumi @Glostechk @Bomb @LivingRoom

Makoto followed Kyoko and the others to the garage, keeping his thoughts to himself for now. When they entered, they found a wall of machine parts and various machinery running along the middle of the wide garage. Sections were open, where inside were what appeared to be car seats. There was six in total, but only four lit up for the four people who had entered.

"If you want this room's item, ya gotta play a little game. Six would be ideal, but we can do with four, can't we? Once you step in, there's no going back!"

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Verite @Garage

The laundry room didn't look all too bad, all things considered. "You might be wonderin' what's going on here," Lucas said. "Well, the thing ya want... is down there." A latch released and a crawl space down into an area under the house opened up in the corner of the room.

"Who's going first? Once you head in, the door behind you will lock. You're not leaving until you've found what you need."

@thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @LaundryRoom

Billy joined the pair into the pantry where, strangely, a round poker table sat in the middle of the room. Strange contraptions that looked like the shape of a hand were arranged evenly around the table, each with a seat. A television behind the table was set up on a shelf.

Lucas' face appeared on the television. "Now, boys, this is one of my favorites. It's pretty exciting when there's just two, but we can have some fun with three. Play through this little game and you'll get the item you need. To start, just sit down and place your hands in the doohickies I set up. Once you do, the door will lock."

"... What do you two think?" Billy asked.

@Otto @Gands @Pantry

Status
Not open for further replies.