• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Glostechk @Bomb

Noembelu put her hands out in front of her, walking up to the fence cautiously. She was already hurt once, she needed to be very careful. Once there, she would keep her hands in front of her at shoulder height, feelimg for what kind of fence it was-metal? Wood? Chainlink? What did Lucas have planned?​

Phil Connors

Phil had a bad feeling about this, so before he grabbed the fence with his hands, he wrapped them in the blazer that he had cradle robbed from Dale's body and then placed them on the fence. He didn't trust this one bit. " We should be careful, it might be electrified. Six, could you turn on your lighter?" He asked. Who knows what lurked in the darkness?

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @Atomyk @Takumi @Bomb

Makoto nodded intently at Kyoko. He certainly did not plan to stray far from her side. "We survived our first death game, we can survive this one as well." He then leaned in close, making it appear as if he was lovingly embracing her. "Are all these people really your friends?" he whispered. "I just need to know."

It wasn't long before Lucas' voice returned. "Guess who's back? Did ya miss me? Now, now, dry those tears. You haven't seen nothin' yet. You gotta earn the right to live, people! Do you understand me? If you want to leave this house, you'll have to listen reaaaal well."

Lucas cleared his throat. "So, to get to the next part of the house, I'll need ya to collect about... fours items for me. I got them in four rooms, and, well, well, you see, there's some fun stuff waiting. Each room has a limit on the people who can enter, so first come, first serve. 'Course, don't think if you stay behind I'm gonna let ya off easy. Now, there's a map under the food. Go on, take it. It don't bite!"

Teddy went ahead and pushed aside a rotten plate of food, grimacing. He took the map hiding underneath and tried to ignore the smell.

qPfemUC.png

"So, here's where you'll go. The doors should all be unlocked now. Normally, the living room doesn't have a door on it, but I went ahead and made a nice and sturdy one to keep it cozy! Then you got the pantry just off the kitchen there. Feeling hungry? Then you have the garage-- don't think you'll be able to leave, and then there's the laundry room. Don't worry, it's the cleanest room in the house, honest!"

"Yeah, forget that," Tommy said. "I'm staying here."

@Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore

vc1vyZx.jpg

Toffee sat by and listened as Lucas' voice came on on the intercom (or whatever it was playing on.) After he was finished yapping on, Toffee made his way to the laundry room in hopes that the man would stay true to his word about it being clean.

He doubted it.

@Atomyk @whoever​

Thinking as logical as possible, Leon figured the best room to possibly investigate would be the laundry room. He took at look at the map to see which route to take. "Don't know who else is coming but I'm heading to the laundry room." He says before heading there.

@anyone @mobile @laundry

The laundry room didn't look all too bad, all things considered. "You might be wonderin' what's going on here," Lucas said. "Well, the thing ya want... is down there." A latch released and a crawl space down into an area under the house opened up in the corner of the room.

"Who's going first? Once you head in, the door behind you will lock. You're not leaving until you've found what you need."

@thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @LaundryRoom
tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Are we ready?"

Kiyohime asked out of curiosity when she joined the group over at the laundry room. Well, it was best to be sure before proceeding...

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti

Noembelu would feel the cool metal of a chainlink fence on her hands. It didn't hurt her to touch it, and when Teddy followed after, he too was safe.

Even with the light, one could not see far beyond the fence. The wooden floor creaked with each step the group took. "Stay on your toes," Teddy whispered.

"Come on now, shuffle in..." Lucas then began to count down from ten. It seemed he was eager to close the room off.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Takumi @Glostechk @Bomb @LivingRoom

Raven Darkholme
Pantry

Having followed the other two in here, Raven looked around. There didn't seem to be much besides the table.

"Well, I suppose I will go first "

She sits down and puts her hands in the device.

@Otto @Atomyk

The laundry room didn't look all too bad, all things considered. "You might be wonderin' what's going on here," Lucas said. "Well, the thing ya want... is down there." A latch released and a crawl space down into an area under the house opened up in the corner of the room.

"Who's going first? Once you head in, the door behind you will lock. You're not leaving until you've found what you need."

"Are we ready?"

Kiyohime asked out of curiosity when she joined the group over at the laundry room. Well, it was best to be sure before proceeding...

Leon looked at Kiyohime with a nod. "We're ready, but stay on alert. There's no telling what's to come." He listened to the maniac's voice as he saw the crawl space open. "Well... that's not creepy at all." He said with a small amount of sarcasm.

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @laundry room

Noembelu put her hands out in front of her, walking up to the fence cautiously. She was already hurt once, she needed to be very careful. Once there, she would keep her hands in front of her at shoulder height, feelimg for what kind of fence it was-metal? Wood? Chainlink? What did Lucas have planned?​
Phil Connors

Phil had a bad feeling about this, so before he grabbed the fence with his hands, he wrapped them in the blazer that he had cradle robbed from Dale's body and then placed them on the fence. He didn't trust this one bit. " We should be careful, it might be electrified. Six, could you turn on your lighter?" He asked. Who knows what lurked in the darkness?

Noembelu would feel the cool metal of a chainlink fence on her hands. It didn't hurt her to touch it, and when Teddy followed after, he too was safe.

Even with the light, one could not see far beyond the fence. The wooden floor creaked with each step the group took. "Stay on your toes," Teddy whispered.

"Come on now, shuffle in..." Lucas then began to count down from ten. It seemed he was eager to close the room off.

Lola followed the others close by. If she only had her powers, then she would have used some flashy skill to illuminate the room.

She also kept her hand on the fence to feel her way through.

@luckycoolhawk8 @Yun Lee @Takumi @Glostechk @Atomyk @living room peeps​

Phil Connors

Phil kept his hand grip in the blazer for now while it was still safe. He didn't like where this was going, but was careful with each step he took and stopped every once in a while to make sure it wasn't anything sharp.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Takumi @Glostechk @Bomb

Leon looked at Kiyohime with a nod. "We're ready, but stay on alert. There's no telling what's to come." He listened to the maniac's voice as he saw the crawl space open. "Well... that's not creepy at all." He said with a small amount of sarcasm.

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @laundry room
HqERPDH.jpg

Toffee sighed once the hatch opened. "Well, I suppose that at least one of us has to do it." Toffee said before climbing into the small crawlspace, almost certain that this was a trap of some sort.

@Atomyk @Leon Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @LaundryRoom​

Makoto nodded intently at Kyoko. He certainly did not plan to stray far from her side. "We survived our first death game, we can survive this one as well." He then leaned in close, making it appear as if he was lovingly embracing her. "Are all these people really your friends?" he whispered. "I just need to know."

It wasn't long before Lucas' voice returned. "Guess who's back? Did ya miss me? Now, now, dry those tears. You haven't seen nothin' yet. You gotta earn the right to live, people! Do you understand me? If you want to leave this house, you'll have to listen reaaaal well."

Lucas cleared his throat. "So, to get to the next part of the house, I'll need ya to collect about... fours items for me. I got them in four rooms, and, well, well, you see, there's some fun stuff waiting. Each room has a limit on the people who can enter, so first come, first serve. 'Course, don't think if you stay behind I'm gonna let ya off easy. Now, there's a map under the food. Go on, take it. It don't bite!"

Teddy went ahead and pushed aside a rotten plate of food, grimacing. He took the map hiding underneath and tried to ignore the smell.

qPfemUC.png

"So, here's where you'll go. The doors should all be unlocked now. Normally, the living room doesn't have a door on it, but I went ahead and made a nice and sturdy one to keep it cozy! Then you got the pantry just off the kitchen there. Feeling hungry? Then you have the garage-- don't think you'll be able to leave, and then there's the laundry room. Don't worry, it's the cleanest room in the house, honest!"

@Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Leon Moretti @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @thatguyinthestore
With no one going for the door, Teddy felt there was no choice. "One of us has to do it," he said, pulling open a section of the metal door. He braced for something to happen, but nothing did, and all anyone could see of the living room was darkness.

"Come on now," Lucas said eagerly. "Just step in. You'll run into a fence, then you gotta feel along that until I tell ya to stop! You gotta do it, or you're not getting out of this house. No more than you six who showed interest, though. Got it?"

Makoto followed Kyoko and the others to the garage, keeping his thoughts to himself for now. When they entered, they found a wall of machine parts and various machinery running along the middle of the wide garage. Sections were open, where inside were what appeared to be car seats. There was six in total, but only four lit up for the four people who had entered.

"If you want this room's item, ya gotta play a little game. Six would be ideal, but we can do with four, can't we? Once you step in, there's no going back!"

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Verite @Garage

Billy joined the pair into the pantry where, strangely, a round poker table sat in the middle of the room. Strange contraptions that looked like the shape of a hand were arranged evenly around the table, each with a seat. A television behind the table was set up on a shelf.

Lucas' face appeared on the television. "Now, boys, this is one of my favorites. It's pretty exciting when there's just two, but we can have some fun with three. Play through this little game and you'll get the item you need. To start, just sit down and place your hands in the doohickies I set up. Once you do, the door will lock."

"... What do you two think?" Billy asked.

@Otto @Gands @Pantry

"Are we ready?"

Reiner Braun
@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Gummi Bunnies

Reiner appeared to have joined those at the laundry room, following Kiyo's lead Lucas' return, and his demands to bring four items... Though realizing that there was a limit of people who could enter, and that Lucas was very adamant about asking who was first, he wondered if there was any sort of trap waiting for them there...

Nonetheless, he took a deep breath, looking relatively calm before he spoke.

NDqRwJT.png

"... Ready." Reiner said.

It seems that he was prepared to head in as soon as possible, and though he would have gone first, Toffee was already doing this.​

With no one going for the door, Teddy felt there was no choice. "One of us has to do it," he said, pulling open a section of the metal door. He braced for something to happen, but nothing did, and all anyone could see of the living room was darkness.

"Come on now," Lucas said eagerly. "Just step in. You'll run into a fence, then you gotta feel along that until I tell ya to stop! You gotta do it, or you're not getting out of this house. No more than you six who showed interest, though. Got it?"

Makoto followed Kyoko and the others to the garage, keeping his thoughts to himself for now. When they entered, they found a wall of machine parts and various machinery running along the middle of the wide garage. Sections were open, where inside were what appeared to be car seats. There was six in total, but only four lit up for the four people who had entered.

"If you want this room's item, ya gotta play a little game. Six would be ideal, but we can do with four, can't we? Once you step in, there's no going back!"

Billy joined the pair into the pantry where, strangely, a round poker table sat in the middle of the room. Strange contraptions that looked like the shape of a hand were arranged evenly around the table, each with a seat. A television behind the table was set up on a shelf.

Lucas' face appeared on the television. "Now, boys, this is one of my favorites. It's pretty exciting when there's just two, but we can have some fun with three. Play through this little game and you'll get the item you need. To start, just sit down and place your hands in the doohickies I set up. Once you do, the door will lock."

"... What do you two think?" Billy asked.

@Otto @Gands @Pantry

Phil Connors

Amir walked forward with her hands out, following Noembelu's lead, hands out at arms shoulder length as she moved along.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb

22656.jpg

Marcus Wright- Garage

Marcus slipped into the garage area right before the door closed. This would be a comforting spot if he wasn't in the middle of a murder game.

"... What do you two think?" Billy asked.​
"This probably will not end well, but it must be done..."
Having followed the other two in here, Raven looked around. There didn't seem to be much besides the table.

"Well, I suppose I will go first "

She sits down and puts her hands in the device.
Shen did not hesitate to put his left hand in the device and sit down. He prepared himself for whatever Lucas had in store.

"For the greater good."

@Atomyk @Gands @pantry​

Last edited:
[stabs][/stabs]The Batter feels a little bit ticked OFF by Lucas because he....reminded of him of himself from the past...He then walks towards the group at the laundry room. He then looks to Reiner. He could tell that Reiner was ready....The Batter then looked at himself.....He was too. He was determined. He was deteremined
to get through this with his friends.

IMG_0409.PNG

"I will see them one last time..." He said to himself.

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Leon Moretti @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore

Billy followed suit and sat down at one of the chairs. Once they were settled, the pantry room door closed and the contraptions their hands were in closed around them. In this manner, they were held to the poker table by their hands.

dLPmkP7.jpg

"You fellas played blackjack, right? You just draw cards, trying to add up to twenty-one. Do over twenty-one... and you lose!"

Panels in the table opened to deposit two cards to each player. One card was face-up, while the other was face-down. An electronic on the side of the table indicated what the face-down card was. "Now, don't worry, you're playing against me here, not each other. I won't know what your face-down cards are, and you won't know mine. Got that?"

"D-Does Shen know how to play?" Billy asked.

"What do you mean, know how to play?!"

"I'm just wondering!"

On the television screen, Lucas' cards could be seen. "If he doesn't, he can go last." A spotlight shone on Raven. "You're up first, pretty thing. Either draw a card, or stick with what you got. Aim for twenty-one. You can count, right?"

Billy's cards were:

daE591v.png
8EZ7bRb.png

13/21

Shen's cards were:

W7uykub.png
DSLz7iV.png

12/21

Raven's cards were:

JOfWVFb.png
Vrpe484.png

17/21

Lucas' cards were:

qnvA3al.png
vP9OVBw.png

??/21

@Otto @Gands @Pantry

• Love
Reactions: Jeremi and Husk
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Flat-lined"

Once Toffee inserted the pass code, more than just the door opened. The whole wall started to sink down into the floor, revealing two interconnected rooms beyond. The first was a dining room, where a number of chairs were situated around a circular table. Rotten food was being served and the smell was instantly noticeable with the wall down.

Nq9VW33.jpg

"K-Kyoko...?"

Makoto stood to his feet and groaned. He wobbled slightly as he tried to step close to Kyoko. "Kyoko, what's going on? What happened?"

"Hey now!" Lucas said, his voice echoing. "Not so fast, pals. Before you take another step, I have something for you. A little gift... A little clarification. I heard you just now, talkin' 'bout me. Wondering how exactly your HP goes down... Well, you got me, it's not automatic. I just press a little button aaaand... Yep! I'm in control! If you thought you guys were good 'cause y'all still in the green, well, guess again! I wouldn't be so cruel to make it so just one knock on the head knocked you down to yellow. Y'see, it takes more than one thing to go down from green. Ain't that somethin'?"

Lucas broke out into a laugh, going on for a few good seconds. "Right... yeah, you're probably thinking, 'This guy's full of shit!' Welly well well, let me tell you something. I am tellin' you God's honest truth. How can I prove it to you? Well... Ah, yeah! I know the best thing! Now stay with me now-- Eeny, meeny, miny, moe... Catch a tiger by the toe... If he hollers, let 'im go..." Lucas took in a deep breath before saying the last part very fast. "EenymeenyminymoeIchooseyoutwotodie!"

The codexes beeped. It didn't take long to see that the heartbeat monitors on Dale Cooper's and Spartan-B312's codexes had flat-lined. In mere moment, both men were injected with a poison that caused them to fall to the ground in paralysis. They coughed and sputtered until, after just a minute, they were dead. Lucas laughed the entire time.

"Sucks to be them, huh? But now you know. I mean business. I'll let you take that in for just a moment. I'll be right back!"

With Lucas leaving the group waiting, there was nothing for them to do but think about the reality of the situation. If any were to dry and leave, they would find all the doors out of the dining room locked with large metal doors. There was an open kitchen connected to the dining room, but it seemed doubtful anything edible would be found there.

r5oKncv.jpg

@Takumi as Amir Halgal [Otoyomegatari]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Arno Victor Dorian [Assassin's Creed]
@Kaykay as Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen [Dies Irae]
@Midnight Maiden as Belle French [Once Upon a Time]
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Dale Bartholomew Cooper [Twin Peaks]
@Gummi Bunnies as Kiyohime [Fate/Grand Order]
@Ryu Keiko as Koriand'r [DC Comics]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri [Danganronpa]
@Leon Moretti as Leon Moretti [OC]
@Bomb as Lola [Fairy Fencer F]
@dark as Marcus Wright [Terminator]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Travis Moretti [OC]
@Krieg as Nancy Wheeler [Stranger Things]
@Yun Lee as Noembelu [Street Fighter]
@Crow as Nono Morikubo [The Idolmaster]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Percival of the Round Table [Sonic and the Black Knight]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Phil Connors [Groundhog Day The Musical]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse [OC]
@Gands as Raven Darkholme [X-Men Cinematic Universe]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Rumpelstiltskin [Once Upon a Time]
@Minerva as Saeko Busujima [Highschool of the Dead]
@Otto as Shen [League of Legends]
@Glostechk as Six [Little Nightmares]
@Seishin Ryuu as Spartan-B312 [Halo]
@Jeremi as T'Challa [Marvel Comics]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta [Overwatch]
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Teth Adam [DC Comics]
@The Batter as The Batter [OFF]
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]

Death at the press of a button.

It didn't take someone with Nono's fright to feel its might.

Nono hugged tight to Kyoko as the sudden deaths took place.

qPfemUC.png

"Are we ready?"

Reiner Braun
@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Gummi Bunnies

Reiner appeared to have joined those at the laundry room, following Kiyo's lead Lucas' return, and his demands to bring four items... Though realizing that there was a limit of people who could enter, and that Lucas was very adamant about asking who was first, he wondered if there was any sort of trap waiting for them there...

Nonetheless, he took a deep breath, looking relatively calm before he spoke.

NDqRwJT.png

"... Ready." Reiner said.

It seems that he was prepared to head in as soon as possible, and though he would have gone first, Toffee was already doing this.​

kiri008.png

"... Most are them are, I'd rather call, associates," Kyoko simply said in response to Makoto, "We were all gathered around by Wanda, so I suppose it's more suffice to say everyone's a friend of hers instead. But the important thing is that we're all on the same page, that we're all in this together."

When Lucas reappeared, giving them all instructions on where to go, directing them all like rats in a maze, Kyoko scowled lightly, but said nothing to the de facto mastermind. Opting for the garage on a whim, Kyoko approached T'Challa and Adam, expecting her "husband" to follow suit if he felt so inclined. "I'll accompany you as well, if you don't mind," she said. She might have felt out of place compared to the two taller, no doubt stronger, men before her, but now wasn't exactly the time to feel self-conscious.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Atomyk @Garage

22656.jpg

Marcus Wright- Garage

Marcus slipped into the garage area right before the door closed. This would be a comforting spot if he wasn't in the middle of a murder game.

"Well, good luck in the laundry..." Nono says to Reiner and Kiyohime.

Staying true to her word, Nono decided to watch Kyoko's back as she followed her to the Garage.

8IyMcXP.jpg

"Well... this doesn't seem to be a popular choice..." Nono said, before gritting her teeth, "and Morikubo can see why... who knows what's here..."

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Verite @dark @Atomyk @Crow @Garage​

Once he had made his way down, Toffee could see that one had to crouch if they wanted to navigate under the house. Pathways that looked like recent modifications went in different directions like a maze spread out before him.

"Congratulations!" announced Lucas. "You're a special contestant today!"

As it turned out, Toffee was standing on a conveyer belt that shot him forward. The walls moved out of the way for him as he was ejected into a pit. The fall would sting, but not kill him. His codex beeped. "Oops, guess that's a hit." If Toffee were to look around, he would see the walls surrounding him were metallic. The top of the pit was covered by a panel of glass that enclosed it.

The walls moved back into place so that the area was once again a maze. "You wanna save that guy, don't you?" Lucas asked the others. "Or... maybe you don't. Either way, you guys get the item either when he dies or when he escapes. Have fun with that."

The others had the choice of path A, B, or C.

Water began to pour into Toffee's prison. The water started to pool around his feet.

@thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @York @The Batter @LaundryRoom

When Lucas had finished counting, the door closed behind the living room group and they were plunged into darkness. A few tense moments passed before the lights came on, revealing the rest of the room. Beyond the fence was a teenage boy sitting in some kind of metal chair. He blinked blearily at the group. "What is..." His furrowed his brow in anger.

31hQBro.jpg

"Who the fuck are you people?!"

That was when a saw installed into the floor to the right of the boy came to life. He instantly turned to it and cried out. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Now, now," Lucas said. "Calm the language! There's children in the room!"

The boy only continued to swear.

"You want to save this guy, right?" Lucas asked. "I won't tell you the win condition here, but... If you wanna save him, press that button." Looking around, the group would see a button embedded into the wall behind them.

Quickly, Teddy said, "I'm going to press it if no one else will!"

Billy followed suit and sat down at one of the chairs. Once they were settled, the pantry room door closed and the contraptions their hands were in closed around them. In this manner, they were held to the poker table by their hands.

"You fellas played blackjack, right? You just draw cards, trying to add up to twenty-one. Do over twenty-one... and you lose!"

Panels in the table opened to deposit two cards to each player. One card was face-up, while the other was face-down. An electronic on the side of the table indicated what the face-down card was. "Now, don't worry, you're playing against me here, not each other. I won't know what your face-down cards are, and you won't know mine. Got that?"

"D-Does Shen know how to play?" Billy asked.

"What do you mean, know how to play?!"

"I'm just wondering!"

On the television screen, Lucas' cards could be seen. "If he doesn't, he can go last." A spotlight shone on Raven. "You're up first, pretty thing. Either draw a card, or stick with what you got. Aim for twenty-one. You can count, right?"

Billy's cards were:

daE591v.png
8EZ7bRb.png

13/21

Shen's cards were:

W7uykub.png
DSLz7iV.png

12/21

Raven's cards were:

JOfWVFb.png
Vrpe484.png

17/21

Lucas' cards were:

qnvA3al.png
vP9OVBw.png

??/21

@Otto @Gands @Pantry
Shen rarely, if ever, played cards. He had encountered these types of games before when he was in Bilgewater, an island filled with pirates and other low-lives, so he wasn't entirely unfamiliar. He still had to give the game some thought, though.

Seeing how it was Raven's turn, Shen decided to ask Lucas something.

"What happens if you lose?" He asked with a hint of irritation in his voice. He really did not like games of chance.

@Gands @Atomyk @pantry​

Status
Not open for further replies.