Status
Not open for further replies.
The Batter then sighs and thinks about the puzzle. Obliviously this guy who trapped him in this mansion was obsessed with murder, so that got him thinking. Maybe the word invovled something with the body. He then got an idea....but he doubted it was the answer. He thought about a blood orange.... again he didn't think this would be the answer at all. He then lets go of Reiner shoulder, leaving a bit of black blood that he picked up from the shard of the projector onto Reiner's shoulder.

IMG_0412.PNG

"Well, tell me when you succeed at finding the answer..."

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

"Tangerine" turned out to be wrong, but "kumquat" was correct.

The box opened. Inside were four numbers carved into the bottom.

"The door's passcode?" Teddy wondered aloud.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Bomb @York @Takumi @The Batter @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay
Toffee would look over to Beatrice and nod to her as a show of his gratitude. That was the best she would get, though. Instead, the lizard would silently make his way over to the door and enter the code displayed in the box.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Phil Connors

" Wait, stop, if we want to balance this to a 100%... that's right actually. Sorry about that. Mason, pass me your ruby."

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York @Takumi @Mason Moretti

Two rubies, one emerald, and one sapphire produced a result of 100%. The computer beeped, signaling the printer to start up. It produced a piece of paper that read: "I'm a fruit that's round and orange. What am I?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Bomb @York @Takumi @The Batter

Mason did, in fact, hand over his ruby to help solve the scale puzzle. When the topic of using the sapphire as a ruby, Mason simply thought to himself about the fact that it didn't matter what type of gem it was, because scales measure mass, not density or makeup. However, he said nothing out loud. But when the puzzle was completed, Mason swiftly took back his ruby and put it in his pocket. He didn't believe it would be am actual useful tool, but he felt like his pockets were a bit too empty without the gun. He had no need to take any of the other gems... But if nobody else grabbed them again, he might have taken them along.​

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Bomb @York @Takumi @The Batter @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay

With the puzzle essentially complete, (no thanks to Mason's brooding and moping in despair,) he found a distraction as not to get in the group's way.

His distraction was poking Makoto with the end of his makeshift cane. He said, "Hey, Naegi. Wake up. We've solved the puzzle. You can get up now, Mr. Hope. Maybe you can say something inspirational before we blow this popsicle stand and go out into the death game."

Mason was aware that this action would probably bother Kyoko, but at the moment he didn't much care.
@Atomyk @Verite

Phil Connors

Phil subtely went over to the scale with his handkerchief and wrapped the two emeralds, the remaining ruby and the sapphire in it before he put it in his pocket. He needed something to keep him calm and the pretty jewels would do. If anyone ask, he would give it to them... but otherwise, they were his.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Phil's back IC.

Mason did, in fact, hand over his ruby to help solve the scale puzzle. When the topic of using the sapphire as a ruby, Mason simply thought to himself about the fact that it didn't matter what type of gem it was, because scales measure mass, not density or makeup. However, he said nothing out loud. But when the puzzle was completed, Mason swiftly took back his ruby and put it in his pocket. He didn't believe it would be am actual useful tool, but he felt like his pockets were a bit too empty without the gun. He had no need to take any of the other gems... But if nobody else grabbed them again, he might have taken them along.​

With the puzzle essentially complete, (no thanks to Mason's brooding and moping in despair,) he found a distraction as not to get in the group's way.

His distraction was poking Makoto with the end of his makeshift cane. He said, "Hey, Naegi. Wake up. We've solved the puzzle. You can get up now, Mr. Hope. Maybe you can say something inspirational before we blow this popsicle stand and go out into the death game."

Mason was aware that this action would probably bother Kyoko, but at the moment he didn't much care.
@Atomyk @Verite
"Oh, I want it!" Lola would leap at one of the gems to take with her. Or, at the very most, one would say, take as much as possible so that she can sell them for money after this whole charade was finished.

@Atomyk @Mason Moretti @others​

@Atomyk @Verite

KI5BYuH.jpg

"Yeeeaaah... that was actually of Morikubo's fault..." Nono utters, "idol work involves a lot of leg work... and a lot of people say that I underestimate myself too much... guess they really, really meant it."

@Atomyk @Verite @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @Bomb @etcetcetc​

Phil Connors

Phil subtely went over to the scale with his handkerchief and wrapped the two emeralds, the remaining ruby and the sapphire in it before he put it in his pocket. He needed something to keep him calm and the pretty jewels would do. If anyone ask, he would give it to them... but otherwise, they were his.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Phil's back IC.
"Hey, no fair! Gimme some of those jewels" Lola pouted at Phil.

Whether Lola's greed would convince Phil or not was entirely up to him.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Phil Connors

Goddamn it, he couldn't say no to a little girl. " Which one or two do you want? I'l trade you. " He asked the little girl.

@Bomb

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Flat-lined"

Once Toffee inserted the pass code, more than just the door opened. The whole wall started to sink down into the floor, revealing two interconnected rooms beyond. The first was a dining room, where a number of chairs were situated around a circular table. Rotten food was being served and the smell was instantly noticeable with the wall down.

Nq9VW33.jpg

"K-Kyoko...?"

Makoto stood to his feet and groaned. He wobbled slightly as he tried to step close to Kyoko. "Kyoko, what's going on? What happened?"

"Hey now!" Lucas said, his voice echoing. "Not so fast, pals. Before you take another step, I have something for you. A little gift... A little clarification. I heard you just now, talkin' 'bout me. Wondering how exactly your HP goes down... Well, you got me, it's not automatic. I just press a little button aaaand... Yep! I'm in control! If you thought you guys were good 'cause y'all still in the green, well, guess again! I wouldn't be so cruel to make it so just one knock on the head knocked you down to yellow. Y'see, it takes more than one thing to go down from green. Ain't that somethin'?"

Lucas broke out into a laugh, going on for a few good seconds. "Right... yeah, you're probably thinking, 'This guy's full of shit!' Welly well well, let me tell you something. I am tellin' you God's honest truth. How can I prove it to you? Well... Ah, yeah! I know the best thing! Now stay with me now-- Eeny, meeny, miny, moe... Catch a tiger by the toe... If he hollers, let 'im go..." Lucas took in a deep breath before saying the last part very fast. "EenymeenyminymoeIchooseyoutwotodie!"

The codexes beeped. It didn't take long to see that the heartbeat monitors on Dale Cooper's and Spartan-B312's codexes had flat-lined. In mere moment, both men were injected with a poison that caused them to fall to the ground in paralysis. They coughed and sputtered until, after just a minute, they were dead. Lucas laughed the entire time.

"Sucks to be them, huh? But now you know. I mean business. I'll let you take that in for just a moment. I'll be right back!"

With Lucas leaving the group waiting, there was nothing for them to do but think about the reality of the situation. If any were to dry and leave, they would find all the doors out of the dining room locked with large metal doors. There was an open kitchen connected to the dining room, but it seemed doubtful anything edible would be found there.

r5oKncv.jpg

Continued here.

Cast List
@Takumi as Amir Halgal [Otoyomegatari]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Arno Victor Dorian [Assassin's Creed]
@Kaykay as Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen [Dies Irae]
@Midnight Maiden as Belle French [Once Upon a Time]
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Dale Bartholomew Cooper [Twin Peaks]
@Gummi Bunnies as Kiyohime [Fate/Grand Order]
@Ryu Keiko as Koriand'r [DC Comics]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri [Danganronpa]
@Leon Moretti as Leon Moretti [OC]
@Bomb as Lola [Fairy Fencer F]
@dark as Marcus Wright [Terminator]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Travis Moretti [OC]
@Krieg as Nancy Wheeler [Stranger Things]
@Yun Lee as Noembelu [Street Fighter]
@Crow as Nono Morikubo [The Idolmaster]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Percival of the Round Table [Sonic and the Black Knight]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Phil Connors [Groundhog Day The Musical]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse [OC]
@Gands as Raven Darkholme [X-Men Cinematic Universe]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Rumpelstiltskin [Once Upon a Time]
@Minerva as Saeko Busujima [Highschool of the Dead]
@Otto as Shen [League of Legends]
@Glostechk as Six [Little Nightmares]
@Seishin Ryuu as Spartan-B312 [Halo]
@Jeremi as T'Challa [Marvel Comics]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta [Overwatch]
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Teth Adam [DC Comics]
@The Batter as The Batter [OFF]
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jeremi
"Yep! I'm in control!"

Yeah. Noembelu detested Lucas. Just killing off two people in a display of power...it was disgusting. Life was precious, and to see it thrown away so shamelessly... The sooner they all got out, the better.

She sat down against a wall, mindful of splinters or nails or any fun little tricks Lucas may have out for them. She looked at the little doll from the classroom, only cut open in the stomach. Maybe it would cheer Six up?

@Anyone​

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Flat-lined"

Once Toffee inserted the pass code, more than just the door opened. The whole wall started to sink down into the floor, revealing two interconnected rooms beyond. The first was a dining room, where a number of chairs were situated around a circular table. Rotten food was being served and the smell was instantly noticeable with the wall down.

Nq9VW33.jpg

"K-Kyoko...?"

Makoto stood to his feet and groaned. He wobbled slightly as he tried to step close to Kyoko. "Kyoko, what's going on? What happened?"

"Hey now!" Lucas said, his voice echoing. "Not so fast, pals. Before you take another step, I have something for you. A little gift... A little clarification. I heard you just now, talkin' 'bout me. Wondering how exactly your HP goes down... Well, you got me, it's not automatic. I just press a little button aaaand... Yep! I'm in control! If you thought you guys were good 'cause y'all still in the green, well, guess again! I wouldn't be so cruel to make it so just one knock on the head knocked you down to yellow. Y'see, it takes more than one thing to go down from green. Ain't that somethin'?"

Lucas broke out into a laugh, going on for a few good seconds. "Right... yeah, you're probably thinking, 'This guy's full of shit!' Welly well well, let me tell you something. I am tellin' you God's honest truth. How can I prove it to you? Well... Ah, yeah! I know the best thing! Now stay with me now-- Eeny, meeny, miny, moe... Catch a tiger by the toe... If he hollers, let 'im go..." Lucas took in a deep breath before saying the last part very fast. "EenymeenyminymoeIchooseyoutwotodie!"

The codexes beeped. It didn't take long to see that the heartbeat monitors on Dale Cooper's and Spartan-B312's codexes had flat-lined. In mere moment, both men were injected with a poison that caused them to fall to the ground in paralysis. They coughed and sputtered until, after just a minute, they were dead. Lucas laughed the entire time.

"Sucks to be them, huh? But now you know. I mean business. I'll let you take that in for just a moment. I'll be right back!"

With Lucas leaving the group waiting, there was nothing for them to do but think about the reality of the situation. If any were to dry and leave, they would find all the doors out of the dining room locked with large metal doors. There was an open kitchen connected to the dining room, but it seemed doubtful anything edible would be found there.

r5oKncv.jpg

"Damn, Lucas. Way to play fair," Mason mumbled as he hobbled over into the kitchen. He began searching through the drawers, hoping to find a knife. He searched haphazardly, forgetting the caution that others exercised. He was pissed at the situation they were all in, and he needed someone to be the focus of that anger. Mason hoped to find a knife or some other kind of weapon, so that he could attack the S.O.B. who was controlling this game. He also wanted to avoid being useless, (in spite of his broken leg,) and perhaps these drawers held some kind of new piece to the puzzle.
@Atomyk @Josh M @Anybody

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Flat-lined"

Nq9VW33.jpg

"K-Kyoko...?"

r5oKncv.jpg

Marcus growled, when two folks fell to the ground, the green armored man and another appeared to be killed, just like lethal injection ,almost. The terminator appeared to be cursing at the man named Lucas and frowned. "Who the hell you think you are messing with our lives?"

The terminator looked over at the open door and frowned "Anybody planning on chancing this open door?"

@Atomyk @Everyone else

"Damn, Lucas. Way to play fair," Mason mumbled as he hobbled over into the kitchen. He began searching through the drawers, hoping to find a knife. He searched haphazardly, forgetting the caution that others exercised. He was pissed at the situation they were all in, and he needed someone to be the focus of that anger. Mason hoped to find a knife or some other kind of weapon, so that he could attack the S.O.B. who was controlling this game. He also wanted to avoid being useless, (in spite of his broken leg,) and perhaps these drawers held some kind of new piece to the puzzle.
@Atomyk @Josh M @Anybody

Marcus soon eyed Mason and the risks he put in to find a weapon when two people just died. Who knows even if the place was trapped too?"

@Mason Moretti

Phil Connors

Goddamn it, he couldn't say no to a little girl. " Which one or two do you want? I'l trade you. " He asked the little girl.

@Bomb
"One or two? Umm..." Lola thought about it for a bit. For the next few seconds, this is what raced into her mind.

It's not proper etiquette for me to take them all, or I'll lose trust if I ever want to sell them stuff. So maybe the ruby and the sapphire, since those are the ones that are unique. But wait! That Mason guy has a ruby, so the ruby wouldn't sell well! Then... maybe the emerald and the sapphire? But then there will be another emerald left behind... So both emeralds? No! That would seem like the emeralds are more common then they appear? Wait, maybe I should ask for them all. Yes! That is a brilliant idea! Why haven't I thought about that? Hmm... but just to be nicer about it...

Lola had finally made up her mind and asked Phil:

"You know, just give whatever you feel like. but make sure to give me as much as you want"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Phil Connors- Everything Else

Phil looked over at the two dead bodies for a moment- and seeing as there was nothing else to do right now, he went to go and examine what Dale Cooper had on his body. Who knows what he would find on the dead man?

@Atomyk

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Flat-lined"

Nq9VW33.jpg

"K-Kyoko...?"

r5oKncv.jpg

"H-how cruel!" Lola would comment on Lucas suddenly killing off two people right off the bat. She wanted to beat up Lucas somehow, but at the present case, that simply wasn't possible.

So instead, Lola, and the others, had to continue playing this game that Lucas had set up. Her first stop: checking the kitchen drawers.

@Atomyk @others​

Mason was aware that this action would probably bother Kyoko, but at the moment he didn't much care.​
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Flat-lined"

Nq9VW33.jpg

"K-Kyoko...?"

r5oKncv.jpg
kiri053.png

"In the absence of a beacon to look to, the strong of heart oft make their own hope," Kyoko simply said to Mason, carrying Makoto forward, before the wall sank and the Ultimate Lucky Student himself awakened, asking her what had been going on. "It's... a long story. I'm sorry. But you just have to trust--"

Before she could finish her own sentence though, the voice of Lucas suddenly piped in, speaking of the process of how their devices would go from green to yellow to red, as though to emphasize the power he held over everyone; it was all determined by just a push of a button. The thought was unnerving, even for Kyoko, but it wasn't something she couldn't handle. Hell, in a strange way, she felt... nostalgic in this situation. It reminded her of the Killing School Life to a degree, and the early Murder Game she had once infiltrated... Kyoko seemed to thrive in situations like these, loath as she was to admit it. Now was hardly the time to be struck though, as two of the individuals in the group had met their end, chosen indiscriminately.

It was like the man was playing God, deciding who lived and died, and he was writing his own Bible as he went along as well.

Moving Makoto away from the corpses, knowing full well how he responded to the sights of those, especially how he must be right now, altered by Wanda, she moved in front of him, obscuring his view of them, while everyone else rummaged through the kitchen. "Makoto... Look at me. Please, you have to remember... You have to remember everything. Wanda... She's tampered with your mind in some way. Try to remember. Please."

@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.