• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was nothing special about the mechanical bird. It seemed its only function was to prick whoever pressed the button.

There was nothing left in the desks. In fact, the whole classroom had been searched now, with only the padlocked locker and the locked teacher's cabinet left to uncover.

@Yun Lee @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Gands @dark @Minerva @Everyone​

There was nothing special about the mechanical bird. It seemed its only function was to prick whoever pressed the button.

There was nothing left in the desks. In fact, the whole classroom had been searched now, with only the padlocked locker and the locked teacher's cabinet left to uncover.

@Yun Lee @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Gands @dark @Minerva @Everyone​
"Hmm... I wonder if there is anything in that cabinet..." Lola wondered, looking at the cabinet that was still locked. She checked to see what kind of lock it was.

@Atomyk @others at the teacher's desk​

The teacher's desk required just a simple key.

With the padlock broken, Tommy took the plunge by throwing open the locker door while avoiding the front of it. No trap was set off and inside was a sink handle.

"Well, the only sensical thing to do is..." He went ahead and put the handle back in its rightful place and turned it. Instead of water, a key came out. Tommy made a grab for it before it fell down into the pipes. "Anyone know where this goes?" he asked, holding it out.

@Bomb @Yun Lee

Phil Connors

" If I have to take a guess, I would say the only thing still locked in the room, the teacher's desk that Miss Amir mentioned was locked."

@Atomyk @Takumi

The teacher's desk required just a simple key.

With the padlock broken, Tommy took the plunge by throwing open the locker door while avoiding the front of it. No trap was set off and inside was a sink handle.

"Well, the only sensical thing to do is..." He went ahead and put the handle back in its rightful place and turned it. Instead of water, a key came out. Tommy made a grab for it before it fell down into the pipes. "Anyone know where this goes?" he asked, holding it out.

@Bomb @Yun Lee

"The key." Adam demanded stiffly. Once the key was in his hands, he would try to open the teacher's desk with it.
@Atomyk

The key opened the drawer, revealing a small box. The box required a password to open it. On the bottom of the box, there were words carved into the bottom that read: "Everyone's a little bit blue on the inside."

Aside from that box, everything had been searched and opened. "I think we just need to solve whatever is going on with the scale and computer to finish this off," Teddy said. The computer still read:

Balance the scale against this:

O O O O O

Current balance: 0%

The group had in their possession two rubies and two emeralds.

@Atomyk

Blue on the inside... Noembelu picked the little doll up from her pocket and carefully cut her open to see if something was inside.​

Phil Connors

" We need to open that box first. We can't balance without five of those items and we only got four. Either there is something we need or something. Blue on the inside... isn't blood blue before being oxidized or is it veins appear blue?"
He asked.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Everyone

The key opened the drawer, revealing a small box. The box required a password to open it. On the bottom of the box, there were words carved into the bottom that read: "Everyone's a little bit blue on the inside."

Aside from that box, everything had been searched and opened. "I think we just need to solve whatever is going on with the scale and computer to finish this off," Teddy said. The computer still read:

Balance the scale against this:

O O O O O

Current balance: 0%

The group had in their possession two rubies and two emeralds.

"Everyone's a little bit blue on the inside?" Lola pondered. And came to a conclusion:

"I know! People are sad to miss out on such good deals, they have to deal with sadness and regret!"
Lola said, convinced that her somewhat flawed logic might be the answer.
Cutting open the doll revealed that a sapphire was inside.

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9
"... oh!" Lola was sort of disappointed and excited at the same time.

"Wait, if we cut open even more dolls, does that mean there are more jewels? Maybe there is another doll in that box!"
And so Lola was ready to take it at any moment.

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X

@Bomb

"This was the only doll," she told Lola. Well, with the exception of Noembelu herself...but no way would she let anyone cut her open for jewels.​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Phil Connors

" Everyone is a little blue on the inside. It could be blood or veins. Do you think we need to tip the scales first with the five objects we have now? The two rubies, the single sapphire and the two emeralds?"
He asked the others.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Bomb @Others

"Blood" also seemed to be incorrect.

"You think the riddle and password are actually connected?" Teddy asked. "It may be a good idea to try the scale out before we start thinking we're out of options."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Bomb

@Atomyk

"May as well," Noembelu said. She would first just put her sapphire on the scale by itself. "Maybe there isn't another ruby. We just have to match three rubies and two emeralds in weight."

Status
Not open for further replies.