• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Leon, even if the password is connected to the colors of the gems, please tell me how exactly you would find the hex numbers for these specific colors and in what fashion would the stones translate into a password. Let's find all the pieces we can first before solving the puzzle. Or at least all the corner pieces. For all we know, the computer could explode with a wrong password."

"It's just an idea, Mason," He stands back up again and walks towards the broken projector. "Sometimes it's easier to throw out ideas and maybe find the right answer to a different question." he starts looking around for anything suspicious.

@Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Minerva @others

Reactions: Mason Moretti
The projector was little more than a broken mess now. No secrets to be had there.

The poster was strange, for it looked like someone had defaced it with stick figure children kicking around a ball. The poster itself consisted of:

xzr9DxE.jpg

As for the clock, it was stopped, with both hands pointed at 12.

Noembelu would find a hidden cubby hole in the wall behind the chalkboard. In it was a doll made of cloth that depicted a little girl with black hair.

As for the password, there was nothing immediately obvious around the computer that pointed toward what it could be. When "Ruby" was attempted, the computer beeped.

Password Incorrect

Type (1) for password hint

@Yun Lee @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Gands @dark @Everyone​

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

A doll...? Noembelu took it and examined it, to see if there was anything particularly special about it. If anything, it could prove useful now, or some other time down the road.​

The projector was little more than a broken mess now. No secrets to be had there.

The poster was strange, for it looked like someone had defaced it with stick figure children kicking around a ball. The poster itself consisted of:

xzr9DxE.jpg

As for the clock, it was stopped, with both hands pointed at 12.

Noembelu would find a hidden cubby hole in the wall behind the chalkboard. In it was a doll made of cloth that depicted a little girl with black hair.

As for the password, there was nothing immediately obvious around the computer that pointed toward what it could be. When "Ruby" was attempted, the computer beeped.

Password Incorrect

Type (1) for password hint

@Yun Lee @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Gands @dark @Everyone​
pEq1KPf.jpg

"Okay...." Toffee muttered under his breath before typing "1" for said hint.

@Atomyk @Bomb @Gands

pEq1KPf.jpg

"Okay...." Toffee muttered under his breath before typing "1" for said hint.

@Atomyk @Bomb @Gands
The doll looked just like a doll. Appearance-wise, there wasn't anything off or menacing about it.

After Toffee typed in "1," the computer displayed:

Hint: Le quattro stagioni

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Bomb @Gands
"Try 'Vivaldi'." Saeko said to Toffee. She glanced at the poster. "He's the composer. He was Italian."

The doll looked just like a doll. Appearance-wise, there wasn't anything off or menacing about it.

After Toffee typed in "1," the computer displayed:

Hint: Le quattro stagioni

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Bomb @Gands
"Try 'Vivaldi'." Saeko said to Toffee. She glanced at the poster. "He's the composer. He was Italian."
kNZC6pS.jpg

Toffee simply nodded in response before trying "Vivaldi."

@Atomyk @Minerva @Gands @Bomb

Phil Connors

Phil looked over at the doll. " So, we got two rubies, a doll, an emerald and some locked drawers. Does anybody else feel very fu-" He stopped himself, remembering there was a child in the room. " confused. Should we go and investigate those desks or what Mr. No Team Work pointed out?" Phil stopped when she pointed out the clock. " " I still got the musical sheet music, do you think there may be something behind the clock?" He asked.

@Atomyk @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Glostechk

Correct

A light on the electronic scale came on. The computer gave another beep as it began to display something new.

Balance the scale against this:

O O O O O

Current balance: 0%

@thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Gands @Bomb

@Atomyk @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti

Noembelu looked at the scale as it turned on, then at the computer. What the hell could that mean...wait a second. "We need two more rubies," she said. "What we do have goes on that scale. Maybe you're right about that clock, Phil."

Phil Connors

Phil turned to the computer and looked back at Noemblu. " " No, we need one more Ruby and one more emerald. We found two rubies and one emerald already. I also don't think we should try to balance it until we have all the pieces. Less risk of the floor exploding or something trying to kill us. Better safe than sorry. Also, how exactly should we reach the clock?" He asked, looking for a way up to the clock which resulted in minimum possible injury.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Takumi @Mason Moretti

Phil Connors

Phil looked at the desk and paused. " I wouldn't use one of those, they broke pretty easily. Maybe we should move the teacher's desk," he suggested.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Takumi

Phil Connors

Phil looked at the desk and paused. " I wouldn't use one of those, they broke pretty easily. Maybe we should move the teacher's desk," he suggested.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Takumi
"Good idea...though the computer may pose a problem. Or..." She looked up at the clock. "Someone small can get on my shoulders and get it down."

"Good idea...though the computer may pose a problem. Or..." She looked up at the clock. "Someone small can get on my shoulders and get it down."
Toffee, being relatively tall, was able to simply take the clock off the wall with ease. "Here." He said flatly before handing the clock to Noembelu.

"I could try and lift someone." Amir suggested, "it shouldn't be any harder than lifting dead game." she added.

images

Not realizing how that might have sounded, she nodded at Noembelu's suggestion.

"That could also work." she shrugged.

She blinked when Toffee would reach for the clock, before looking to the lizard.

"Thanks."

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Phil Connors

Phil hadn't realized he could reach the clock until Toffee had done it. Huh. Before he went to turn the clock to the time, he thought, he double checked the time on his watch.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.