• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time on the watches read the same as everyone else's and was stopped at 02:20 PM.

The bookshelf was sparse on books, though there was a red book, a green book, and a blue book.

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

Phil Connors

Please don't chop off a finger if I am wrong. I like to get out of this ordeal intact.
Phil adjusted the minute hand and the hour hand to read 2:20 PM, praying he wouldn't be hurt in doing this.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

@Atomyk

Well, this made things easier. Noembelu started with the red book, looking at its title and contents to see if it held anything useful.​

As soon as Noembelu opened the red book, a small mechanism on the inside sprang up to shoot a tiny flame and lightly burn her hand. Her codex beeped but remained green.

"You okay?" Billy asked, coming over to her. "It doesn't look like it was much, and you're still in the green..."

As for the clock, when the hands were put to 2:20, there was a click. The clock face opened, revealing a button on the wall.

Last edited:
@Atomyk

Noembelu gasped and jumped back, dropping the book. Damn it! That was so foolish of her... "...I'm fine." Sure wasn't going to stop her, though. The blue book was next. Chances all three books were booby-trapped was very low.​

"The desks could have, I dunno... snakes in them, right?" Billly said. "I mean... if we have to avoid getting hurt, there's probably traps all over the place."

The desks seemed safe, at least. Noembelu received a note that went, "I'm behind the dark abyss." Lola's search came up with nothing. One of the desks tossed aside dropped a shiny object of some kind.

As Phil and the others gave the room a look over, they saw a layout like this: a teacher's desk sat in between the other desks and a chalkboard, which was completely blank. A sink to the side of the room looked to be missing its handle. A computer sat on the opposite side of the room, and it appeared to be connected to a printer. There also seemed to be what appeared to be an electronic scale. A bookshelf sat next to the computer, and next to that was a padlocked locker. Adorning the walls were a strange poster and a clock. Of course, there was also the video projector in the middle of the room that was pointed at a blank wall. There did not appear to be an exit door.

Toffee would find the blackboard to be blank, but there was chalk available so that one could write something.

EF9LII5.png

Teddy approached Mason and asked, "Mind if I take a look?" He crouched down to take a look at the other boy's leg, brow furrowed in thought. "Nasty, but... I think this gives us a good idea what's going on. Us losing HP must not be an automatic thing because if it was, you'd already be at least in the yellow, I assume."

"Yeah, and maybe it's rigged to ignore pain that's already present," Tommy said.

"I... don't think that's possible. Uh, is it?" Tommy just shrugged at the question. "Well... I think what makes more sense is that this guy's just watching us and can lower our HP whenever he feels like. We would have to assume he's playing fairly."

@Yun Lee @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Everyone​

As the others worked on the clock T'Challa's eyes shifted over to the padlocked locker standing next to the computer. He then recalled a set of bolt cutters... "Who here had bolt cutters?" He asked aloud hoping to get the groups attention. "Perhaps we can use them to open the locker to get our hands on its contents."

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Everyone

@Atomyk

Well, this made things easier. Noembelu started with the red book, looking at its title and contents to see if it held anything useful.​

As soon as Noembelu opened the red book, a small mechanism on the inside sprang up to shoot a tiny flame and lightly burn her hand. Her codex beeped but remained green.

"You okay?" Billy asked, coming over to her. "It doesn't look like it was much, and you're still in the green..."

As for the clock, when the hands were put to 2:20, there was a click. The clock face opened, revealing a button on the wall.

Amir rushed over to check on Noembelu, but gave a small sigh of relief when Billy mentioned she was still green. Amir did take a look at her hand though regardless.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Glostechk

@Atomyk

Noembelu gasped and jumped back, dropping the book. Damn it! That was so foolish of her... "...I'm fine." Sure wasn't going to stop her, though. The blue book was next. Chances all three books were booby-trapped was very low.​

"I would suggest continuing on with caution," T'Challa responded. "We are dealing with a man who has clear sadistic tendencies. I do not want to give him the...pleasure of seeing us in agony."

@Yun Lee @Atomyk

@Atomyk @Takumi @Jeremi

"I won't give him the pleasure." Noembelu really hated this stupid game, and these stupid bracelets. But if she needed to, she would be careful. Setting the blue book on a desk, Noembelu would open it using her hatchet. One hand cut, the other burned...she needed to be very careful.​

[COLOR= #4169e1] Phil Connors [/COLOR]

Phil, seeing that somebody had pushed the button moved as far away as possible from it, making sure to not touch anything on the way.

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Takumi @others

When the button was pressed, a small mechanical bird with a sharp beak popped out of the wall under the clock. In addition, a section of the wall slid open to reveal a door. Teddy moved to examine it and found it was locked. A panel next to the door was also revealed, and it needed a 4-digit passcode.

Noembelu found that in the blue book was nothing but a emerald.

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Kaykay

Last edited:
Phil Connors

" If I were a betting man and I have in the past... I would say we get our four digit passcode from either tipping the scales or after tipping the scales from the computer." He said, before going to look at the sink, not touching anything in it, just checking to see if there was anything there.

@Atomyk

In the green book, Noembelu found a snake. It was a small one. It started to slither out of the hollowed out book, hissing as if strongly agitated.

At the sink, nothing was to be found. It was still missing its handle.

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

In the green book, Noembelu found a snake. It was a small one. It started to slither out of the hollowed out book, hissing as if strongly agitated.

At the sink, nothing was to be found. It was still missing its handle.

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

tumblr_nq3u9nWN5H1svir81o6_500.jpg

Amir calmly pulled out her knife, watching the snake closely.

@Atomyk

Noembelu did not hesitate to cut the snake in half. That thing could hurt someone.​

She released a small breath at Noembelu's quick reaction, but remained tensed.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Glostechk

Phil Connors

Phil looked over at the snake and was quiet as the woman dispatched it. There was nothing at the sink and it seemed the book shelf was cleared. That just left the stuff that was locked. Ugh, he didn't want to examine the desks. He groaned, looking to see if there was anything else to look in expect the desks.

@Atomyk

Adam narrowed his eyes as he watched the others, it seems that there was little left for him to do. He moved over to the mechanical bird, examining it closely but carefully.

@Atomyk @Otherpeeps

Status
Not open for further replies.