• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Takumi

"Amir!" Noembelu looked up at her. "Are you all right? How's Six?" Luckily losing consciousness had helped her anxiety attack completely-she was back to normal. And having Six and Amir to look out for-that helped her stay strong, too. And in this type of game...she needed to stay strong and not get hurt-and not let either of them get hurt, too.​

92178.jpg

"I'm alright, Six is fine too." Amir responded. She was glad that Noembelu was alright, and relief shined in her brown eyes.

T'Challa had been ready to leap away but the woman called Noemblu had leaped into the line of fire to his rescue. A commendable action if there ever was one.

Then Wanda had appeared and cast everything in a fiery inferno. And then they fell into a slumber and woke up to a madmans ramblings. "The trapmaster..." He mused aloud to himself. It was always disappointing to see talent be used for evil. T'Challa looked down at his arm at the new accessory he had. A game huh? He'd do the best to get everyone out on top.

Before that though there was something he had to do. "I appreciate the rescue attempt." He replied to Noemblu as he went up to her. "You displayed clear bravery in coming to my rescue. As king I am honor bound to do the same for you whenever the time comes."

@Yun Lee @Takumi

"I am also relieved that you yourself are unharmed." she spoke to T'Challa.

"The desks could have, I dunno... snakes in them, right?" Billly said. "I mean... if we have to avoid getting hurt, there's probably traps all over the place."

The desks seemed safe, at least. Noembelu received a note that went, "I'm behind the dark abyss." Lola's search came up with nothing. One of the desks tossed aside dropped a shiny object of some kind.

As Phil and the others gave the room a look over, they saw a layout like this: a teacher's desk sat in between the other desks and a chalkboard, which was completely blank. A sink to the side of the room looked to be missing its handle. A computer sat on the opposite side of the room, and it appeared to be connected to a printer. There also seemed to be what appeared to be an electronic scale. A bookshelf sat next to the computer, and next to that was a padlocked locker. Adorning the walls were a strange poster and a clock. Of course, there was also the video projector in the middle of the room that was pointed at a blank wall. There did not appear to be an exit door.

Toffee would find the blackboard to be blank, but there was chalk available so that one could write something.

The video projector held no visible secrets. It had been modified at some point so that there were no means of opening it up. The Batter would have to break it open if he wanted to look inside.

EF9LII5.png

Teddy approached Mason and asked, "Mind if I take a look?" He crouched down to take a look at the other boy's leg, brow furrowed in thought. "Nasty, but... I think this gives us a good idea what's going on. Us losing HP must not be an automatic thing because if it was, you'd already be at least in the yellow, I assume."

"Yeah, and maybe it's rigged to ignore pain that's already present," Tommy said.

"I... don't think that's possible. Uh, is it?" Tommy just shrugged at the question. "Well... I think what makes more sense is that this guy's just watching us and can lower our HP whenever he feels like. We would have to assume he's playing fairly."

@Yun Lee @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Everyone​

With tensions still brewing, Amir frowned softly, glancing to the teachers desk for a moment before walking over to it to examine it briefly.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Glostechk @everyone

dEyJ6.jpg

"You're pathetic." Toffee said bluntly to the man before walking in the other direction. He didn't want to waste time on this "sorcerer" when he could be figuring out how to escape the confines of this room. It didn't help that Toffee wasn't too fond of magic to begin with, considering all that had happened back on Mewni.

Instead, Toffee checked the blackboard to see of anything was written on it or maybe even something else related to it that could help them escape.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Midnight Maiden @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Atomyk @Verite

Admittedly, despite his earlier anger towards her, Belle had refrained from straying too terribly far from Rumpelstiltskin. Especially when all of the rather odd things began to occur after the initial situation in the dining hall, all of which seemed to get odder as things went along. She may have been somewhat upset with him for, well, being upset with her over nothing more than her following him out of concern... But that wouldn't change that she wanted to make sure that he was safe, as well. That said, she noticeably freaked out more than a little when the archers were revealed at the dance, and was actually almost thankful when they found themselves in a new surrounding.

Even though Wanda seemed almost as bad as Rumple had, in her initial meeting with him.

Still, within the new room, she wasn't finding herself too fond of the situation at hand. Her gaze flitted first to Rumple, instinctively biting down on her lip with sympathy as she witnessed his clear agony. And, as though the mental toll of the situation and apparently losing his abilities, he also was apparently struggling with a bad limp. Without so much as thinking about it. she made her way over to the male, doing her best to comfort the man. She knew very well the action may have repercussions, but she gently touched his shoulder despite, attempting to reassure him. "It will be alright. We'll get through this," she tried to assure, as hopelessly optimistic as ever. Though, that didn't stop her concern as she drew her hand back and her gaze lowered to his leg with concern. "Your leg..." she murmured softly, very slowly raising her gaze to meet his again. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Before she even got an answer, her attention was yanked away by a booming new voice.

tumblr_inline_n3dafqNnd51rwnxzp.png

She struggled to follow just what that odd man in the magic box was saying, eyebrows furrowing with confusion and face contorted with worry. "What's a video game?" she asked with obvious dismay and confusion. But his explanation that the bracelets would kill them via drug insertion got through to her loud and clear, leading her features to fill with horror and something akin to sadness. "Why are you doing this? What is it that you're getting out of it?" she inquired with desperation. Yet again, she received no answer before further intrusion occurred.

If she hadn't been dismayed by the situation before, she certainly was, now, as multiple people attempted to irk the man-turned-'monster' at her side. She shook her head solemnly, frowning at those who acted in such a manner. "Now is not the time. Didn't you hear what the man in that magic box said? He can kill us all in the blink of an eye. Please, don't provide him the pleasure of doing it for him," she requested pleadingly. Though, she was particularly frustrated with Toffee's statement that the man was pathetic, she decided to avoid giving it a direct response at the moment, instead nodding at Noembelu and T'Challa's further reinforcement of her own point. "They're right. We need to work together, if we're to escape."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @Others​

IPVPfxi.jpg

Toffee had been listening to the conversation about how they should all work together for the greater good, though he didn't even attempt to interject in on it because they were stating things that he knew and kind of considered no-brainers at this point. But when Belle spoke up, Toffee turned to face the girl.

GJdA6ym.jpg

"Yes, I agree that we should work together. But there is a line to be drawn when people such as... whatever that thing is cause trouble amongst the group. So I highly recommend that him and anyone else who considers causing trouble to actually provide help to the rest of us who wish to escape this room." With that, Toffee turned back around to examine the white board some more, hoping that he got his point across.

Because god knows he doesn't need to explain it a third time.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Josh M

"The desks could have, I dunno... snakes in them, right?" Billly said. "I mean... if we have to avoid getting hurt, there's probably traps all over the place."

The desks seemed safe, at least. Noembelu received a note that went, "I'm behind the dark abyss." Lola's search came up with nothing. One of the desks tossed aside dropped a shiny object of some kind.

As Phil and the others gave the room a look over, they saw a layout like this: a teacher's desk sat in between the other desks and a chalkboard, which was completely blank. A sink to the side of the room looked to be missing its handle. A computer sat on the opposite side of the room, and it appeared to be connected to a printer. There also seemed to be what appeared to be an electronic scale. A bookshelf sat next to the computer, and next to that was a padlocked locker. Adorning the walls were a strange poster and a clock. Of course, there was also the video projector in the middle of the room that was pointed at a blank wall. There did not appear to be an exit door.

Toffee would find the blackboard to be blank, but there was chalk available so that one could write something.

The video projector held no visible secrets. It had been modified at some point so that there were no means of opening it up. The Batter would have to break it open if he wanted to look inside.

EF9LII5.png

Teddy approached Mason and asked, "Mind if I take a look?" He crouched down to take a look at the other boy's leg, brow furrowed in thought. "Nasty, but... I think this gives us a good idea what's going on. Us losing HP must not be an automatic thing because if it was, you'd already be at least in the yellow, I assume."

"Yeah, and maybe it's rigged to ignore pain that's already present," Tommy said.

"I... don't think that's possible. Uh, is it?" Tommy just shrugged at the question. "Well... I think what makes more sense is that this guy's just watching us and can lower our HP whenever he feels like. We would have to assume he's playing fairly."

@Yun Lee @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Everyone​
Black Adam simply narrowed his eyes, lips pursing at Rumple's reply. "I don't make threats, I make promises." He stated simply, before turning to the rest. "I am willing to work together." He said, arms behind his back as he spoke to everybody "But I will not hesitate to deal with those who prove to be a detriment to our survival."
tumblr_inline_nxekaeFFK41tuj6g8_500.jpg

"Don't patronize me,"
Rumple replied back, shooting Toffee a glare when the strange looking creature would call him pathetic. He side-glanced to Adam afterwards, wary of what the man would say. "I hope you don't consider me a detriment to our survival," he said to Adam, his tongue rolling on the R in the word detriment. "Trust me on this, dearie, you don't want to make me your enemy."

Tense from his words with Toffee and Adam, the crocodile would flinch slightly when Bell would touch his shoulder, his eyes drifting to her afterwards. His expression softened upon seeing her, and he relaxed his shoulders. "We will get through this, yes," he stated, echoing her sentiments. At least, he would get through it. He wasn't so sure about Belle. She was a tough girl, but still somewhat delicate. If anyone laid a hand on her, Rumple hoped they liked seeing their guts spilled all over the--

Cut off from his thoughts, the Dark One glanced to his leg when the brunette would mention it. "There's nothing you can do," the man snapped, somewhat defensive. "Unless you can magically conjure up a cane for me," he said, gesturing into air as if pretending to use magic, "...you can't help me." Nevertheless, he placed an arm on Belle's shoulder, using her for support without thinking about it. What he was thinking about, however, was how nice it would be to have a cane: namely, the makeshift cane Mason was using. He giggled mischievously, eyes set on what the other man had that he now wanted.

"Now that could help me. He wouldn't miss it... if he died," the man stated, manically tapping the ends of his fingers, on each hand, together. Damn, if only he had his magic. He could easily kill that man without batting an eyelash and take his cane. But, then again, if he had his magic there would be no need for any sort of cane, would there?

If anyone would give Rumple any sort of look for making his comment about killing Mason, the man would play it off with another giggle.

tumblr_inline_nxek9xr0aW1tuj6g8_500.jpg

"Don't get any wrong ideas. That was a quip."

"Anyhow, Belle, I command you to search the bookshelf. Not because you like books. I'm not being nice. Look for something that could help us."

Not being nice, huh? Lies. He was totally saying that to let her check out some books. : |

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Verite

The video projector held no visible secrets. It had been modified at some point so that there were no means of opening it up. However, when the Batter smashed it against the ground, the projector exploded. It was a small enough blast that only the Batter was hurt as a piece of debris cut a gash on his shin. His codex beeped but remained green.

"I figured one of you assholes would break that," echoed Lucas' voice throughout the room. "Now you can't even see my mug! That's simply criminal. Get mad and smash shit up all you want, dumby, it's only gonna bite ya in the ass!"

"What the hell, man?" Billy grumbled, looking toward the Batter. "You should tell us before you start blowing shit up!"

"Look, everyone just..." Teddy held out his hands as a sign of peace. "We're not leaving unless we solve whatever puzzle is laid out for us. If some of you have to rest or don't want to help, can you please go sit down?"

Noembelu could hear as if there was empty space behind the middle of the chalkboard. As for the shiny object, Phil found it to be a small ruby. Behind the poster on the wall was a small cubby hole where Mason found a second ruby.

In an unlocked drawer of the teacher's desk was a small emerald. Another drawer was locked and needed a key.

When touched, the computer's screen turned on, as if it had been asleep. It asked for a password.

@Yun Lee @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Gands @Everyone​

EF9LII5.png

Percival blinked in shock once it struck the knight that after searching all four walls of the classroom, she had spotted no doors. Confused and bad-tempered, Percival continued her search with lips pursed, setting her eyes upon the poster and clock both where they hung upon the wall.

@Atomyk

Phil Connors

Phil saw that it was a ruby and taking his handkerchief out of his coat, he carefully wrapped the object in it before tucking it back in his pocket. He wasn't sure if they would need it later, but he was going to hide it. He didn't exactly trust everyone in the room and he didn't want anyone to attack him over it. Phil was rattled by the explosion, but managed to remain calm. He looked over at Noemblu and catiously walked over to her to show her his find, slowly drawing it out to not draw attention and showing it to her. [COLOR= #4169e1] It was in one of the desks," he whispered. [/COLOR]

@Atomyk @Yun Lee

"Thanks, miss. I appreciate it," Mason said as he began to use the table leg like a cane. It wasn't perfect, but it at least brought some of the pressure off his left leg and let him walk.

"He's not 100% wrong, Leon, although I don't think we should completely abandon each other. We are stronger if we work together, that's a fact. However, we each still have our own roles in this game. If these watches reach red, we die. GAME OVER. I'll appreciate any help people are willing to give, but right now..."

Mason hobbled over to the desk that Rumplestiltskin had knocked over and sat on it in whichever position it landed. His walk was slow and laborious, almost as if to prove his point, "... I'm dead weight. I wouldn't be surprised if we start getting chased by some monster and I can't get away. But nobody needs to die trying to save me, alright? If anything, I have the life to give up saving someone else."

Mason glared over at Makoto and Kyoko. "That goes double for you two, Mister Hope and Misses Detective. Leon as well. I know you're heroes. You don't always need to be," he said with a cold and serious tone.

Monokuma's words kept echoing inside Mason's mind. "That's a nice try. Smile against the pain. You do know you can't fake hope, right? It's so drearily obvious. One would think such an obvious fake would be more despairing than actual despair."

"You do know you can't fake hope, right?"

"...you can't fake hope..."

"Well, maybe I won't fake it anymore," Mason thought.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Leon Moretti @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @AnyoneElse​
The video projector held no visible secrets. It had been modified at some point so that there were no means of opening it up. However, when the Batter smashed it against the ground, the projector exploded. It was a small enough blast that only the Batter was hurt as a piece of debris cut a gash on his shin. His codex beeped but remained green.

"I figured one of you assholes would break that," echoed Lucas' voice throughout the room. "Now you can't even see my mug! That's simply criminal. Get mad and smash shit up all you want, dumby, it's only gonna bite ya in the ass!"

"What the hell, man?" Billy grumbled, looking toward the Batter. "You should tell us before you start blowing shit up!"

"Look, everyone just..." Teddy held out his hands as a sign of peace. "We're not leaving unless we solve whatever puzzle is laid out for us. If some of you have to rest or don't want to help, can you please go sit down?"

Noembelu could hear as if there was empty space behind the middle of the chalkboard. As for the shiny object, Phil found it to be a small ruby. Behind the poster on the wall was a small cubby hole where Mason found a second ruby.

In an unlocked drawer of the teacher's desk was a small emerald. Another drawer was locked and needed a key.

When touched, the computer's screen turned on, as if it had been asleep. It asked for a password.

@Yun Lee @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Gands @Everyone​
It would appear to Leon that he could not do much to help at the moment. So he put the gun Mason handed to him away and sat back down to continue meditating.
@Mason Moretti @Atomyk @anybody

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

Noembelu took out her hatchet and began to carefully cut the chalkboard out along its edges to reveal what was inside, making sure she still kept the board itself intact in case they needed it later. Considering The Batter already got himself injured by acting on impulse, the phrase "Better safe than sorry" would be what would save them at this point.

As Phil showed her the ruby, she looked around. "Don't try to hide things," she whispered. "We need everyone to trust each other." She gave him a nod, encouraging him to tell about the ruby.​

Phil Connors

Phil didn't have a good feeling about doing this. He had never been good at revealing things. He looked over at her. " I found a small ruby fall out of one of those thrown desks. Has anyone else found one?" He asked. Had he done good?

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Everyone

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

Phil would receive a smile and pat on the arm from Noembelu. She nodded towards the blackboard. "Wanna help me take this down?" Doing it alone could have the whole thing fall on her, and God knows she didn't want to risk that.​

Phil Connors

Phil smiled back at her with a smile for a brief moment. He looked over at the chalkboard and smiled. " " I can try to help, I'm not sure how much strength I got, but if we work together, it might just work," he said, putting the ruby back in his pocket for now.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee

Phil Connors

Phil didn't have a good feeling about doing this. He had never been good at revealing things. He looked over at her. " I found a small ruby fall out of one of those thrown desks. Has anyone else found one?" He asked. Had he done good?

"I found an emerald in one of these drawers, the other one needs a key however." Amir spoke up, pocketing the emerald fir now as she walked over to both Noembelu and Phil.

"I can help you both with that." Amir offered, watching as they tried to remove the chalkboard.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

Toffee sighed. Of course there would be a password. After leaning up from the computer desk, Toffee looked around for anything that could possibly be the password.

@Atomyk

Marcus Wright

_WWHED5LhRq4W4ogFZdZ7kdL0EjE4KbAkG9ewEbDxjW4yIYgLUc8LiViBIOSVDT0wW44fcj5E1L20HJgwcGL8GR0cLemaLiqEmDKTL7XsjmqtiZI9AF86FvVqs8lsb-FSzj_2i4-

Not too long after, Marcus found himself mentally cursing, appearing with a device much like those lines you see beeping at the hospital, or what was left of the hospital in his world anyways.

Anybody that could hear the terminator human curse, he was casually letting a short line of curse words under his breath at the sudden fucked up message everyone was receiving. "What kind of fucked up idea was.. Screw it."

The cyborg eyed the room and everyone around it. He dusted his leather jacket up and growled "Listen the fuck up, if ANY of us are getting out of here, it's better to stick together as a group then beating each other's heads in."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Bomb @dark @Kreig @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @Jeremi @Seishin Ryuu @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Batter @thatguyinthestore @Anybody

"Darn it!" Lola exclaimed when she saw that the others beat her to the jewels that were found in the desks.

But still, Lola was more interested in the computer.

"A password huh?"
Lola had a feeling that the jewels and the password might have something in common...

"Hey, try 'money'. Money is always the answer! <3"

@Gands @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore

Toffee sighed. Of course there would be a password. After leaning up from the computer desk, Toffee looked around for anything that could possibly be the password.

@Atomyk
Raven Darkholme

Sitting next to Toffee at the computer desk.

"Try Ruby "

@thatguyinthestore @Atomyk
"Darn it!" Lola exclaimed when she saw that the others beat her to the jewels that were found in the desks.

"A password huh?"
Lola had a feeling that the jewels and the password might have something in common...

Percival's ears swiveled around on her head to face the commotion around the computer to casually eavesdrop on the progress being made by the group. What findings she had gleaned from the bits of their back-and-forth apparently piqued her interest in the clock, since she narrowed her eyes to very closely examine it, seeing how someone had already torn apart the odd bit of parchment that had caught her eye previously.

@Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:

"I found an emerald in one of these drawers, the other one needs a key however." Amir spoke up, pocketing the emerald fir now as she walked over to both Noembelu and Phil.

"I can help you both with that." Amir offered, watching as they tried to remove the chalkboard.

@Atomyk

Raven Darkholme

Sitting next to Toffee at the computer desk.

"Try Ruby "

@thatguyinthestore @Atomyk

Toffee nodded before typing in Ruby and hitting enter. If it was incorrect, the lizard would simply continue to look for any possible passwords.

"A password huh?"

"Last time to password was a hint left by a projector... but now it's ruined..." Nono comments. "Surely there's a harddrive or something that comes with it where we can retrieve its information... any ideas, Kyoko-san?"

Nono looks at the gem.

"Red-blue-green is a very common colour motif. Morikubo is more used to Purple-Aquamarine-Crimson, but that's another story. Do you think there's a blue gem somewhere? Maybe a yellow one to signify..."

Nono looked at her codex.

"... the colours of traffic lights and life?"

@Atomyk @Verite @The Batter @Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @Gands @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @etcetcetc​

"Last time to password was a hint left by a projector... but now it's ruined..." Nono comments. "Surely there's a harddrive or something that comes with it where we can retrieve its information... any ideas, Kyoko-san?"

Nono looks at the gem.

"Red-blue-green is a very common colour motif. Morikubo is more used to Purple-Aquamarine-Crimson, but that's another story. Do you think there's a blue gem somewhere? Maybe a yellow one to signify..."

Nono looked at her codex.

"... the colours of traffic lights and life?"

While meditating, staying out of the way, he was also listening in on what was going on in different things. "Red-Blue-Green... and a password for a computer..." He was thinking of possible connections that could occur. "Maybe that there could be a connection between the password and the hex system for colors??"

@Crow @Atomyk @Verite @The Batter @Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @Gands @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @etcetcetc​

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

Noembelu took out her hatchet and began to carefully cut the chalkboard out along its edges to reveal what was inside, making sure she still kept the board itself intact in case they needed it later. Considering The Batter already got himself injured by acting on impulse, the phrase "Better safe than sorry" would be what would save them at this point.

As Phil showed her the ruby, she looked around. "Don't try to hide things," she whispered. "We need everyone to trust each other." She gave him a nod, encouraging him to tell about the ruby.​

Phil Connors

"... Sweet. I found some loot," Mason said as he pocketed the second ruby.

He managed to hear Phil and Amir across the room. He hollered back, "Yeah, I found another ruby over here! Ruby, emerald, ruby... think this puzzle is part of some kind of password? I bet you this ruby that another gem or clue is hidden behind that chalkboard. I'd help remove it, but... Well..."

Mason motioned to his broken leg with his right hand.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee

While meditating, staying out of the way, he was also listening in on what was going on in different things. "Red-Blue-Green... and a password for a computer..." He was thinking of possible connections that could occur. "Maybe that there could be a connection between the password and the hex system for colors??"

@Crow @Atomyk @Verite @The Batter @Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @Gands @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @etcetcetc​

"Leon, even if the password is connected to the colors of the gems, please tell me how exactly you would find the hex numbers for these specific colors and in what fashion would the stones translate into a password. Let's find all the pieces we can first before solving the puzzle. Or at least all the corner pieces. For all we know, the computer could explode with a wrong password."

@Leon Moretti @Crow @Atomyk @Verite @The Batter @Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @Gands @thatguyinthestore @Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.