Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jeremi @Takumi @Glostechk

Noembelu gave T'Challa a smile, which disappeared as she noted the tensions brewing thanks to Shane and Rumple. "We need to work together," she said. "This division will lead to unecessary death."

Noembelu gave T'Challa a smile, which disappeared as she noted the tensions brewing thanks to Shane and Rumple. "We need to work together," she said. "This division will lead to unecessary death."

"She speaks the truth," T'Challa responded looking over the group. "Any fighting amongst ourselves will make it far more easier for our enemies to destroy us. Unlike some of you I do not want to give them that pleasure."

Rant turned on his heels and almost darted for Monokuma, but he stopped himself and slammed his fists to the ground. Staring ahead he gritted his teeth as if to hold his rage in his mouth like a caged animal. Rant was well aware how useless it was to attack Monokuma, the bear possessed many of the reality breaking abilities that Basic had under his control, surely the minute Rant tried to attack the bear would retaliate in an attempt to teach him a lesson.

With no outlet to take his anger on he went to jab a dancer, but paused when he realized he was holding something. Rant took a step back to read the card. "10...?" He then turned to Monokuma, confusion taking over anger. "What's up your sleeve this time Monokuma? Another death game or were you really just that peeved about their little moment being broken up?" As he spoke Rant walked over to Nono and without warning he jumped on her back yanking the arrow out of her. He then dropped and took her hand. "Hard parts over, bend down so I can patch you up."

"Yo, idiot with the swords! Put your weapons away before you piss the bear off!" Rant shouted to Reiner as he went on the offensive. "Unless you want 'dancing lessons' from him?" Rant said as he continued to bandage Nono's wound.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @York @Crow @Atomyk @Others?
The dancers still crowded the exits, and they now looked a bit more menacing with their strange masks. The one holding Saeko let her go and his arms dropped to his sides. The crossbow wielders did not move to attack again, but they they kept their weapons trained regardless. It seemed possible to grapple on to the balcony, but it seemed clear the snipers were quite accurate...

roLnfd6.png

The bear, apparently named Monokuma, pointed to Amir. "I bet you think you're sneaky, don't you? You already ruined the evening, so why even bother? I swear, guys like you never seem to know what they're doing! Are you really this dedicated to making boys with ahoges unhappy?"

All the dancers began laughing at Kiyohime's and Noembelu's yelling. "Why you gotta be like that?" asked Monokuma, then he started laughed himself when Toffee called him rude. "Maybe I'm here to party, hmm? You ever think about that? What if a bear wanted to get his party on and you just wouldn't let him? Why, wouldn't you be the rude ones then? No one said I was not invited. I am a part of this as much as anything else here is, bucko!"

He looked to T'Challa and waved the man off. "A mastermind? Of what? This fancy dance? If I was, I would have brought a dress! But here I am, bear naked! So." Monokuma brandished a claw in Rant's direction and his red eye began to glow. "No, I am not a mastermind today. What do you think of that, rat boy? A death game takes a lot of work, I'll have you know. Sometimes, a bear just wants to see some death without the game part? Capiche?"

Billy looked around himself, eyeing the dancers. "We're unarmed," he said, unsure what else to make of this.

"And they might all have weapons," Teddy said.

"Ha!" Monokuma slapped his belly. "Are you scared? Do you see death in front of you? You really should savor it, for there's nothing quite as intoxicating... or, wait, maybe that's just me!"

ERZ4cog.png

"W-Why... why now...?" Makoto stammered. "All the Monokumas were deactivated--!"

"No, you dumb ahoge-boy! Not all of them, clearly! You really shouldn't be worried about me, you know. It's all of them. You just wanted a nice night out, didn't you? They wouldn't leave you and Kyoko alone for even a second!"

"That's... that's true... I don't understand why it had to go all wrong..."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Otto @York @ShiroKiyoshi @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Leon Moretti @Everyone​
Rant's sighed as the bear flashed his claws at him. "Like that." Regardless of the bear doing nothing, it was the fear that he could do something at any given moment just because he was pissed. And it always seemed he came in right when everyone had no way of defending against his attacks. He was a mastermind even when he wasn't trying to be. "Well, you look like you're crashing the party to me, considering you shot three people, and changed the music faster than those three even could." Rant said as he folded his arms before turning to Makoto. "What do you think ahoge-boy?"
"GAH! Morikubo can't go on... like this..." Nono utters as she began to bleed from her left shoulder. Rant began to heal and bandage it.

"Thank you Rant," Nono said, still crying from the pain. "My friend needs healing as well, as does Mason... these injuries won't matter soon."

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this... Kiyohime..." Nono utters, "maybe Reiner had the better idea, but I guess there's no changing things..."

Nono turns to see Kyoko, stuck as she attempted to pull Makoto away.

"KYOKO!" Nono exclaims. "Kiyohime, go on without Morikubo."

Nono tugs onto Kyoko, attempting to pull her away.

"What if-" Nono shakes her head. "No, no what ifs. This is no time for what ifs!"

egu6vNM.jpg

"KYOKO, I'M NOT LEAVING YOU BEHIND!"

Nono exclaims back to the group, "we're going to need someone who's strong enough to carry a not-too-fully-grown man!"

Nono says as she lands a powerful kick on Makoto somewhere in the neck-or-backhead area, attempting to knock him unconscious.

"He can't be controlled if he's unconscious. We're going to have to carry him away from here," Nono says, "sorry, Kyoko's boyfriend, Morikubo had no choice..."

And so it was time to run.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @York @Verite @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti @thatguyinthestore @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @The Batter @etcetcetc​
None of the dancers moved to stop Raven. In fact, none seemed poised to do much at all unless Monokuma commanded it.

ZQPkCze.png

Monokuma shook his head. "What do I want?" he asked. "What am I really here for?"

Makoto was at a loss for words. "I..."

"Let me think," Monokuma said, his voice a tad lower now, as if he was attempting to be menacing. "What would you guys like? You're probably thinking, 'Why, a bear of this caliber wouldn't grace us with his presence if it wasn't to put us through a death game,' hmm? You're right, I can bearly stand the lot of ya'! But you do know there's more than one way to party, right? The dancers are sure enjoying the show!"

The dancers laughed in unison once again.

"Y'all comin' in here and messing up this magical night, why, I don't know you wouldn't expect an arrow in the leg! You may think I've ruined the party, but if anything, I've saved it. Did you hear them singing? Blegh! Awful! Zero out of ten!"

"He's talking in circles!" Tommy snapped. "I don't think he's here for shit."

"Of course I'm talking in circles! You would too if you had to talk to you guys for any length of time. My head's spinning just from listening to you! I mean, how dim can you be? A Murder Game? Who came up with that lame name? They are called death games, and any edgy spins on the name shall not be tolerated!"

He stomped his feet a couple of times before calming down. Though he had been angry at Mason for using the term "Murder Game," the bear was now smiling at him. "That's a nice try. Smile against the pain. You do know you can't fake hope, right? It's so drearily obvious. One would think such an obvious fake would be more despairing than actual despair."

O9lv529.png

Makoto felt Kyoko pulling on his arm, but he seemed unable to move. "Something isn't right here," he murmured. "Something just isn't right. This was supposed to be our perfect night, Kyoko, but... your friends..." He turned on her. "Everything was fine until your friends showed up! How do I know they didn't bring Monokuma!"

"It is all wrong!" Monokuma agreed happily. "And the more wrong it became, the worse it became. Now you're stuck! You ruined the evening, so this is what you've wrought! A night of despair! And on the field of despair, there is no honor."

Makoto grabbed at his head, seemingly now in pain. "Shut up...! Just shut up! Just go--!" He was mid-yell when Nono attacked him, knocking him to the ground hard enough to send him unconscious. Monokuma giggled at that.

SOgCdak.png

"Now you've done it."

The dancers pulled knives and various sharp instruments from their pockets, walking slowly to converge on the group. They still crowded the exits, making escape impossible if one wanted to keep a hold of their life. Monokuma raised his arms. "Archers! I have a target for you! Aim for the one looking for merriment."

Various bolts were fired straight at T'Challa.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Otto @York @ShiroKiyoshi @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Leon Moretti @Gands @Mason Moretti @Ryu Keiko @Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @Everyone​
"Bur Leon, fighting truly is impossible for Morikubo...

... dancing, on the other hand, is an neccessary part of her profession!"

Left arm behind her back, Nono started to whip up some moves, nigh-unpredictable moves to land powerful kicks on and stab the various henchmen in their hearts. Combining her efforts with Saeko's, Black Adam's, Shen's and Amir's, little to none could halt them!

Nono had to fight. Nono had to come out of her shell.

Or else, all would be lost.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Minerva @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti
tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo3_100.png

"If that's how this is to be, then fine... Try and kill us, and I'll return the favor... killing you back!"

Clouded judgment, Kiyo drew out that combat knife that Reiner had given her earlier. Originally she would've fought for herself, for her own survival, but there were a select few that she didn't want to be harmed... And these people had the nerve...

Holding the knife with her good arm, Kiyohime rushed to stab one of the dancers, and if so, she would end up continuously stabbing said target even after their death should that come.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Minerva @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Mason Moretti @Leon Moretti
Continued from here.

The story so far...
At a dinner hosted by Wanda Maximoff, nothing was as it seemed.

Agatha Harkness arrived to crash the party and threatened Wanda, telling her she was not herself. Wanda lashed out in anger and attempted to cut off Agatha from her powers, her actions ending up removing everyone of their abilities.

"Daddy" then arrived and attacked the group. He slammed Josephine's head against the table, killing her, while Kyoko pleaded with Wanda to end this. Seemingly at odds with herself, Wanda commanded everyone to go and enveloped them in some kind of spell that teleported them to an old building.

Here, the group split up to find a way out but ended up coming across many traps and puzzles along the way. A group in the basement found a slot machine that took strange coins. The machine rewarded both prizes and punishments, inconveniencing the group until they found a fuse. This fuse allowed the group to open up a stairwell to the attic where they encountered some kind of monster.

Another group found a strange tape in the living room and, upon playing it, learned the footage was backward. Phil ended up playing a song found hidden behind a portrait backward in order to open a secret passage, which led down into an undiscovered part of the basement. A group ventured down, where they had to face a passage submerged in water. It was here they discovered the dead body of Josephine. Her body had a key on it, which opened a cell in the basement, freeing a man named Shane. He didn't seem to remember anything, but he did recall a set of four numbers.

A third group went to the bathroom where, after solving a puzzle, found a key to a cabinet in the kitchen. In the cabinet was a dummy hand that had another key hidden inside of it. The kitchen group also found a tree sapling statuette by using bolt cutters on a padlock.

A few of the groups converged to watch the tape after Billy fixed it to play forward. The tape showed footage of two males, Makoto and Jude, both of which Kyoko knew. The two briefly discussed their situation, alluding to a code the group would need. The tape ended when the pair were attacked by some kind of enraged woman.

Using the various codes and items found, the group unlocked a passage in the attack and opened a door to a bright light. This light enveloped the group and they found themselves inside a ballroom filled with dancers who refused to show their faces. Makoto greeted the group here, apparently now married to Kyoko and with memories of a pleasant life.

The group was unsure how to proceed, but eventually, they try to mess with the evening, which caused the dancers to attack them. After enough chaos was made, crossbowmen appeared to shoot members of the group, which signaled the entrance of a bear named Monokuma. The bear taunted the group, who believed him now to be the mastermind of all this. He assured them he wasn't, but when they tried to flee, he ordered his lackeys to attack the group.

Chapter Two
"Don't Keep the Man Waiting"

At a time indeterminate...

"Check the old house, Genji! Margaret, keep an eye on the others. Jack, go to the guest house!"

Ruby rushed into the greenhouse as she heard shouting echo from somewhere nearby. There was no doubt Wanda was on her heels. Ruby ducked for a low hanging wall, just so she could peek over it to watch Wanda as she entered the greenhouse carrying a large pair of shears. She moved slowly and called out in a soft tone.

"Oh, Ruby... Where are you? I know you and I had our words and maybe Jack got too handy on you. The man is strict and you'll be his daughter soon, you know? It should be water under the bridge, so... Come on out!"

Getting closer to Ruby, Wanda kept talking. "The boys, they want to see you. They love 'Aunt Ruby.' I know you enjoy playing with them..."

Suddenly, Wanda lashed out with her powers and knocked over Ruby's covering.

"So why won't you just accept her gift!?"

With her cover gone, Ruby knew there was no use in hiding, not anymore... Never in her life, had she expected for it to come to this with Wanda, but considering the situation at hand, It looked like she had no other choice...

"I... didn't! I couldn't!" she cried out in vain.

Her hand reached for her trusty Crescent Rose, stowed away on her back. With the whole family around, it didn't seem feasible before, but now... Drawing her weapon, Ruby aimed it at Wanda. She didn't want to have to use it on her friend, but she knew she might just have to.

"Please Wanda... Wake up... Don't make me do this...!" she said quietly.

Though in the end, if her words didn't do the trick, she still had her semblance and her Crescent Rose to rely on. Though even that might not have been enough for the Scarlet Witch.

Wanda stood for a moment, staring. Eventually, she slowly walked toward the girl. Ruby's powers were useless. Wanda only had to make it a reality with just one thought. With a wave of her hand, the Crescent Rose was sent flying out of sight. Wanda stepped forward and grabbed at the girl's neck. Ruby fought back, but Wanda was strong. Lifting the girl in the air by her neck, Wanda plunged the shears into Ruby's gut, her eyes fixed on her former friend.

Wanda stopped. She tossed the shears to the wall.

"Run..."

Without her semblance, aura, or even her Crescent Rose, the odds were stacked against Ruby. When Wanda dropped her, she fell to the ground in a heap, defeated. Her body was filled with pain, but yet... even when Wanda told her to run, she found that she couldn't.

Instead, she gritted her teeth against the intense pain and got herself up with a defiant and almost stubborn look in her eyes. Perhaps some aspects of Sophie had rubbed off on her after all...

"No! I... won't... let you... hurt... anyone else...!" she said through gritted teeth.

Raising her hands as she began to stumble forwards, it seemed that she was dead set on fighting until the very end.

Wanda teared up as she watched the Red Reaper. Ruby was ready to fight, but Wanda seemed tired. Instead of lashing out, she ended up doing something surpising. Wanda picked the girl up and into her arms. Craddling her, Wanda slowly moved to a rocking chair in the corner of the greenhouse, a trail of Ruby's blood following in her wake.

Ruby's body was battered, but her spirit had yet to break, and in Wanda's brief moment of what looked to be lucidity, Ruby reached out a hand to grasp Wanda's.

Fixing Ruby's hair, Wanda stared into Ruby's eyes. Turning her head slightly, Wanda spoke in whispers. "I know you and I, we didn't know each other long. I have always admired you. I saw you as someone with limitless potential. I always enjoyed eating with you, and working with you... God, I'm sorry..."

Still fixing Ruby's hair, Wanda frowned.

"I curse you, Ruby Rose."

Hissing could by heard. As Ruby turned her head, she saw that her blood trail had begun to steam.

"May your blood boil for your betrayal!"

A sad smile crossed Ruby's face and a searing pain began to fill her body. "Wanda...!" Ruby hissed. "Keep fighting it...! I know you can...!"

Her vision was beginning to blur as the pain only worsened. Blisters were beginning to form on her skin, and it felt like her veins were being set on fire at this point. The smell of burning flesh was starting to permeate the air.

"Where I failed... someone else... will succeed... I promise..." she said, weakly.

It wasn't long after that her body stopped showing signs of life and she went completely limp.

At a time in the present...

As all hell broke loose in the ballroom, the lights began to flicker off and on. A humming could be heard and suddenly the arrows aimed at T'Challa and Noembelu burned in some kind of great fire. It was then that the Scarlet Witch appeared in front of the group and she matched glares with the bear.

"Monokuma."

The witch frowned, looking about to snap.

"Go."

"Wanda!" Kyoko called out, attempting to hold up Makoto through all the confusion, "What's going on here?!"

PVXra2i.png

"Oh, look, a jibber-jabbering little witch." Monokuma stared Wanda down, looking unafraid of her threats. "Don't you know who I am, sister? I am the big bear on campus! The grand poohbear! Where I go is my domain, that's how this goes! Monokuma is always the chess master, never the pawn! If I am here, then that must mean I am the orchestrator of these events! The one who is spreading despair!"

Teleporting in front of the bear, Wanda looked down at him, malice in her eyes. "My family has no time for your games. You're a liar."

Flames surrounded the bear and Wanda slowly walked into the inferno. The woman glowed, bathed in light and fire. She was miraculously unharmed.

"You're nothing, bear. Nothing but an unfortunate byproduct. You hear me? I am the one who to be fear now! Not you anymore! Now, burn and die!"

"W-W-W-Whaaaa?!"

Monokuma was helpless before Wanda's might. The bear let out a very confused cry as the flames consumed him, melting down his parts into scrap.

The dancers and crossbowmen started gunning for her, but Wanda was like a lightning storm, throwing magical spells to cut down all that would do her harm.

kiri010.png

"...!"

Kyoko could only watch as the bizarre display unfolded before her; the sudden appearance of both friend(?) and foe, and just as suddenly, the death of one. Her legs were frozen where they stood at the given moment, weighed down by Makoto's weight as well, but she was no fool. She knew well enough how powerful Wanda was, and given how unstable she was the last time they had spoken, it was best that the Coalition leader didn't risk getting caught in the crossfire, so she bolted for the exit along with everyone else.

The dancers blocking the exit were dispersed by everyone's efforts, giving everyone an opportunity to make a run for the exit. Tommy was first to the door, but when he threw it open, he found himself facing an endless white void. A bright light began to envelop the ballroom much like before, though Wanda paid it no heed. Soon, everyone was falling into that endless white abyss...

After an indeterminate amount of time, the group woke up.

All at once, they came awake, lifting their heads to find they were in a dark, cramped room. Once their senses came around, it was clear they were in a classroom with the usual classroom amenities: desks, chairs, a blackboard, and various other equipment. Most striking of which was a video projector in the middle of the room.

The next thing the group would notice was that for some of them, their equipment was missing. Aside from weapons brought from home and and the items found after dinner, their inventories had been cleaned out.

What was probably more strange was that everyone had a new piece of equipment: a strange bracelet attached to their left wrists.

7ZMxhnR.png

It was fastened in a way so that it couldn't be taken off. It appeared to measure one's heartbeat, though it seemed unclear if it was accurate. It apparently told the time as well, but all it showed was 02:20 PM.

In addition, Makoto was still here, but now he was face-down on the floor, the only one still unconscious. The device was on his wrist as well.

"Does... anyone have any idea what just happened?" Billy asked.

"I'm... not sure," Kyoko said. "But if there's one thing for certain that I think we can all agree on, it's that something's definitely wrong, and I think it even extends past Wanda."

As she spoke, Kyoko rubbed her head, massaging her temples as she looked around, taking in the new surroundings and circumstances everyone found themselves in. The questions only kept piling on, and the answers were ever continuously fleeting, like stars. Seated next to Makoto, she attempted to wake up the young man, shaking his shoulder, but to no avail, it seemed.

Without warning, the projector sprang to life, showing off a video. It was blurry at first, but soon the image focused and one could see a man sitting down to face the camera. He smiled wide.

"Hey... Hey! You lookin' at me yet?"

z34mjSp.gif

"Yeah, come on... look on right over here. There you go. Pay attention now, y'all." He leaned back slowly, seeming to savor the moment. "I mean, look at all of y'all. I was wondering, which of you has what it takes? See, you, my friends, are gonna play a little game. Or, I guess it's not really a little game, is it?"

The man broke out into giggles. "Friends, let me introduce to you the one, the only, Lucas Baker. The prodigal son in a world gone right mad. You hear me? You all, get to witness, the fruits of my labor. Y'see, I pretty much got the house to myself these days, so I was thinkin', when I get a moment, why not have a little fun? And with y'all so conveniently here to play, well..."

Lucas raised to the screen a smartwatch, the same ones on everyone's wrists. "This? I don't even know what it's called. I think that bitch called it a-a... codex? Right, well, this little codex doesn't quite do what you expect it to. Y'see that green line bumpin' up and down? Well, think of that as your HP... you guys 'ave played a video game, right? Well, any damage you take will affect your HP. That green line will turn yellow, then red, then-- Boom! Eh, not quite so dramatic. For most of you, it's gonna insert a drug that'll kill ya'. Great, right?"

Lucas dropped the codex and clapped his hands. "Now I know some of you got those fancy suits, some of you look like damn monsters, and, hell, one of you is a fuckin' robot! But I assure you, one way or another, when the time comes, that little thing will do you in. You understand that? Stub your toe or get your damn leg cut off, that thing will know, and it don't care what state you're in. Even if those injuries of yours ain't life threatening, it will be over for you, no continues!"

kiri022.png

Kyoko could only glare intently at the man on the projector screen as he wildly rambled on, finding the situation depressingly familiar. Another death game, huh? Not something so loose like a "Murder Game," but rather, a more literal sense of the phrase. The lavender detective considered speaking up, but she didn't know what to say and figured that Lucas was the type of man who abhorred being interrupted.

"Now..." Lucas paused, taking a deep breath. "Now if you're wonderin' how you win, well... let me just leave you on pins 'n needles, all right? You probably should work on gettin' out of that room for now. Have a good one!"

The video ended and the projector shut off.

"... Well now this is fuckin' bullshit," Shane said.

Cast List
@Takumi as Amir Halgal [Otoyomegatari]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Arno Victor Dorian [Assassin's Creed]
@Kaykay as Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen [Dies Irae]
@Midnight Maiden as Belle French [Once Upon a Time]
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Dale Bartholomew Cooper [Twin Peaks]
@Gummi Bunnies as Kiyohime [Fate/Grand Order]
@Ryu Keiko as Koriand'r [DC Comics]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri [Danganronpa]
@Leon Moretti as Leon Moretti [OC]
@Bomb as Lola [Fairy Fencer F]
@dark as Marcus Wright [Terminator]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Travis Moretti [OC]
@Krieg as Nancy Wheeler [Stranger Things]
@Yun Lee as Noembelu [Street Fighter]
@Crow as Nono Morikubo [The Idolmaster]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Percival of the Round Table [Sonic and the Black Knight]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Phil Connors [Groundhog Day The Musical]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse [OC]
@Gands as Raven Darkholme [X-Men Cinematic Universe]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Rumpelstiltskin [Once Upon a Time]
@Minerva as Saeko Busujima [Highschool of the Dead]
@Otto as Shen [League of Legends]
@Glostechk as Six [Little Nightmares]
@Seishin Ryuu as Spartan-B312 [Halo]
@Jeremi as T'Challa [Marvel Comics]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta [Overwatch]
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Teth Adam [DC Comics]
@The Batter as The Batter [OFF]
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]
The Batter was looking towards Kiyohime who was attacking one of the dancers. The Batter then assumed she needed assistance. The Batter then runs towards one of the dancers and swings his bat right at them. Before the bat could make impact, a bright light surrounded him and The Batter fell down....

After waking up, he finds himself in a new area. He didn't likes the looks of it, so he went to grab his bat. To his surprise, he couldn't find it. 'Where is it?' He thought to himself. He then checks his pockets. He could not find his lucky coin from his son. But what he did find was some type of device on his wrist. It seemed important. He then stares at the projector as it played. When it end, The Batter begins to smile.

View attachment 142785

The Batter then begins to laugh. After a few seconds though, he stops. He then grabs the projector and smashes it on the ground. He was not happy. "They took my most valuable possessions.....when I find them.....I'm going make them wished they never fucking existed." The Batter then begins to look on the ground for anything useful that was hidden inside the projector.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Atomyk @Everyone
Reiner Braun
@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @The Batter
@Others?

There was something very off about Makoto, something that even Reiner seemed to pick up on; the very presense of that strange bear... Soon identified as "Monokuma" seemed to really be getting to Makoto, not only that, but... It was like the bear was somehow exerting some sort of influence over him.

Before anything could be seen for certain though, Nono's quick thinking knocked him out, causing a sudden hail of crossbow bolts to hit T'Chala... It looks like the time for formalities were over.

Kiyohime and the others were already fast as work (the former being quite relentless in her assault against the dancers) with clearing a way to an exit... So Reiner took point, and decided to take care of the main threats in the room; those crossbow wielders, and that bear!

Looking back at Kiyohime, though she was currently in a bit of a frenzy, he paused for a moment before he spoke.

"... Be safe..." He said quietly.

With that, he was off; Reiner used his 3DMG to grapple onto the area the crossbow wielders were perched, using some of his gas to propell himself upwards, as he gripped his blades tightly, preparing to cut through as many of the crossbow wielders as he could... Intending to strike at the bear himself next, even despite having sustained quite a few hits from crossbow bolts... It seems that he was aiming to fullfull his goal, even if it cost his life...

Yet, as he latched himself to a wall with his 3DMG, preparing to find a good vantage point, Wanda suddenly joined the fray, looking on the verge of breaking again... And to boot, her powers rendered both the dancers and crossbow wielders useless (against her anyways), burning through the bolts coming at T'Chala and Noembelu like they were nothing.

54KZKIu.png

"This... Can this be... Real?" He said under his breath, mostly seeming to be talking to himself.

Evidently, he was having a little hard time believing his eyes, but as Wanda headed towards Monokuma, evidently having the advantage... He decided to take this opportunity to join up with Kiyohime, the Batter, and the others, and head to the exit, cleaving through any remaining dancers that may be trying to stop them.

Unfortunately, instead of being greeted with their freedom, they were greeted with yet another flash of white light... Which quickly overtook his sense, and soon enough... He lost consciousness alltogether once more.

When he finally gained consciousness, he found himself in some sort of classroom with all sorts of strange machinery laying about, and a mysterious device attatched to his arm. Giving his gear a quick checkover, it seems that while his blades were still intact, the grapples from his 3DMG were missing! Though the ropes themselves were designed to be detatchable, thus making the process of replacing them easier, it seemed he would be losing the versatility he once had with it.

In addition, the gas canister he had on the device was missing, with any potential backups gone, leaving him with nothing but his blades, and that coin he had found earlier to work with... And soon enough, the device in the classroom projected the image of a man, who soon identified himself as "Lucas Baker", and while he seemed to be knowledgeable about their situation, disclosing the nature of this "game" they were suddenly participating in... It was evident that someone else was the true orchestrator, as Lucas hinted at the fact that he was given information by someone else, at least about these strange devices on their arms... Which were apparently lethal once they got injured three times... That wasn't good.

Though, nonetheless, after the device shut off, he decided to take Lucas's advice, and try to find a way out, but he had to proceed with caution this time... Knowing full well of the repercussions of being too careless.

"... Let's not touch anything... Yet." He suggested, mostly directing this towards those that were already checking about the room.

And while he tried to keep in close proximity to Kiyohime and the Batter, he decided to take a look at the equipment laying around the room, trying to see what he could find... Though this time, he avoided touching anything for the moment, just incase there were traps hidden around...​

Continued from here.

The story so far...

Agatha Harkness arrived to crash the party and threatened Wanda, telling her she was not herself. Wanda lashed out in anger and attempted to cut off Agatha from her powers, her actions ending up removing everyone of their abilities.

"Daddy" then arrived and attacked the group. He slammed Josephine's head against the table, killing her, while Kyoko pleaded with Wanda to end this. Seemingly at odds with herself, Wanda commanded everyone to go and enveloped them in some kind of spell that teleported them to an old building.

Here, the group split up to find a way out but ended up coming across many traps and puzzles along the way. A group in the basement found a slot machine that took strange coins. The machine rewarded both prizes and punishments, inconveniencing the group until they found a fuse. This fuse allowed the group to open up a stairwell to the attic where they encountered some kind of monster.

Another group found a strange tape in the living room and, upon playing it, learned the footage was backward. Phil ended up playing a song found hidden behind a portrait backward in order to open a secret passage, which led down into an undiscovered part of the basement. A group ventured down, where they had to face a passage submerged in water. It was here they discovered the dead body of Josephine. Her body had a key on it, which opened a cell in the basement, freeing a man named Shane. He didn't seem to remember anything, but he did recall a set of four numbers.

A third group went to the bathroom where, after solving a puzzle, found a key to a cabinet in the kitchen. In the cabinet was a dummy hand that had another key hidden inside of it. The kitchen group also found a tree sapling statuette by using bolt cutters on a padlock.

A few of the groups converged to watch the tape after Billy fixed it to play forward. The tape showed footage of two males, Makoto and Jude, both of which Kyoko knew. The two briefly discussed their situation, alluding to a code the group would need. The tape ended when the pair were attacked by some kind of enraged woman.

Using the various codes and items found, the group unlocked a passage in the attack and opened a door to a bright light. This light enveloped the group and they found themselves inside a ballroom filled with dancers who refused to show their faces. Makoto greeted the group here, apparently now married to Kyoko and with memories of a pleasant life.

The group was unsure how to proceed, but eventually, they try to mess with the evening, which caused the dancers to attack them. After enough chaos was made, crossbowmen appeared to shoot members of the group, which signaled the entrance of a bear named Monokuma. The bear taunted the group, who believed him now to be the mastermind of all this. He assured them he wasn't, but when they tried to flee, he ordered his lackeys to attack the group.

Chapter Two

"Check the old house, Genji! Margaret, keep an eye on the others. Jack, go to the guest house!"

Ruby rushed into the greenhouse as she heard shouting echo from somewhere nearby. There was no doubt Wanda was on her heels. Ruby ducked for a low hanging wall, just so she could peek over it to watch Wanda as she entered the greenhouse carrying a large pair of shears. She moved slowly and called out in a soft tone.

"Oh, Ruby... Where are you? I know you and I had our words and maybe Jack got too handy on you. The man is strict and you'll be his daughter soon, you know? It should be water under the bridge, so... Come on out!"

Getting closer to Ruby, Wanda kept talking. "The boys, they want to see you. They love 'Aunt Ruby.' I know you enjoy playing with them..."

With her cover gone, Ruby knew there was no use in hiding, not anymore... Never in her life, had she expected for it to come to this with Wanda, but considering the situation at hand, It looked like she had no other choice...

Her hand reached for her trusty Crescent Rose, stowed away on her back. With the whole family around, it didn't seem feasible before, but now... Drawing her weapon, Ruby aimed it at Wanda. She didn't want to have to use it on her friend, but she knew she might just have to.

Though in the end, if her words didn't do the trick, she still had her semblance and her Crescent Rose to rely on. Though even that might not have been enough for the Scarlet Witch.

Wanda stood for a moment, staring. Eventually, she slowly walked toward the girl. Ruby's powers were useless. Wanda only had to make it a reality with just one thought. With a wave of her hand, the Crescent Rose was sent flying out of sight. Wanda stepped forward and grabbed at the girl's neck. Ruby fought back, but Wanda was strong. Lifting the girl in the air by her neck, Wanda plunged the shears into Ruby's gut, her eyes fixed on her former friend.

"Run..."

Without her semblance, aura, or even her Crescent Rose, the odds were stacked against Ruby. When Wanda dropped her, she fell to the ground in a heap, defeated. Her body was filled with pain, but yet... even when Wanda told her to run, she found that she couldn't.

Instead, she gritted her teeth against the intense pain and got herself up with a defiant and almost stubborn look in her eyes. Perhaps some aspects of Sophie had rubbed off on her after all...

"No! I... won't... let you... hurt... anyone else...!" she said through gritted teeth.

Raising her hands as she began to stumble forwards, it seemed that she was dead set on fighting until the very end.

Wanda teared up as she watched the Red Reaper. Ruby was ready to fight, but Wanda seemed tired. Instead of lashing out, she ended up doing something surpising. Wanda picked the girl up and into her arms. Craddling her, Wanda slowly moved to a rocking chair in the corner of the greenhouse, a trail of Ruby's blood following in her wake.

Ruby's body was battered, but her spirit had yet to break, and in Wanda's brief moment of what looked to be lucidity, Ruby reached out a hand to grasp Wanda's.

Fixing Ruby's hair, Wanda stared into Ruby's eyes. Turning her head slightly, Wanda spoke in whispers. "I know you and I, we didn't know each other long. I have always admired you. I saw you as someone with limitless potential. I always enjoyed eating with you, and working with you... God, I'm sorry..."

Hissing could by heard. As Ruby turned her head, she saw that her blood trail had begun to steam.

A sad smile crossed Ruby's face and a searing pain began to fill her body. "Wanda...!" Ruby hissed. "Keep fighting it...! I know you can...!"

Her vision was beginning to blur as the pain only worsened. Blisters were beginning to form on her skin, and it felt like her veins were being set on fire at this point. The smell of burning flesh was starting to permeate the air.

"Where I failed... someone else... will succeed... I promise..." she said, weakly.

It wasn't long after that her body stopped showing signs of life and she went completely limp.

As all hell broke loose in the ballroom, the lights began to flicker off and on. A humming could be heard and suddenly the arrows aimed at T'Challa and Noembelu burned in some kind of great fire. It was then that the Scarlet Witch appeared in front of the group and she matched glares with the bear.

"Monokuma."

"Go."

"Wanda!" Kyoko called out, attempting to hold up Makoto through all the confusion, "What's going on here?!"

PVXra2i.png

"Oh, look, a jibber-jabbering little witch." Monokuma stared Wanda down, looking unafraid of her threats. "Don't you know who I am, sister? I am the big bear on campus! The grand poohbear! Where I go is my domain, that's how this goes! Monokuma is always the chess master, never the pawn! If I am here, then that must mean I am the orchestrator of these events! The one who is spreading despair!"

Teleporting in front of the bear, Wanda looked down at him, malice in her eyes. "My family has no time for your games. You're a liar."

Flames surrounded the bear and Wanda slowly walked into the inferno. The woman glowed, bathed in light and fire. She was miraculously unharmed.

"You're nothing, bear. Nothing but an unfortunate byproduct. You hear me? I am the one who to be fear now! Not you anymore! Now, burn and die!"

"W-W-W-Whaaaa?!"

Monokuma was helpless before Wanda's might. The bear let out a very confused cry as the flames consumed him, melting down his parts into scrap.

The dancers and crossbowmen started gunning for her, but Wanda was like a lightning storm, throwing magical spells to cut down all that would do her harm.

kiri010.png

"...!"

Kyoko could only watch as the bizarre display unfolded before her; the sudden appearance of both friend(?) and foe, and just as suddenly, the death of one. Her legs were frozen where they stood at the given moment, weighed down by Makoto's weight as well, but she was no fool. She knew well enough how powerful Wanda was, and given how unstable she was the last time they had spoken, it was best that the Coalition leader didn't risk getting caught in the crossfire, so she bolted for the exit along with everyone else.

The dancers blocking the exit were dispersed by everyone's efforts, giving everyone an opportunity to make a run for the exit. Tommy was first to the door, but when he threw it open, he found himself facing an endless white void. A bright light began to envelop the ballroom much like before, though Wanda paid it no heed. Soon, everyone was falling into that endless white abyss...

All at once, they came awake, lifting their heads to find they were in a dark, cramped room. Once their senses came around, it was clear they were in a classroom with the usual classroom amenities: desks, chairs, a blackboard, and various other equipment. Most striking of which was a video projector in the middle of the room.

The next thing the group would notice was that for some of them, their equipment was missing. Aside from weapons brought from home and and the items found after dinner, their inventories had been cleaned out.

What was probably more strange was that everyone had a new piece of equipment: a strange bracelet attached to their left wrists.

7ZMxhnR.png

It was fastened in a way so that it couldn't be taken off. It appeared to measure one's heartbeat, though it seemed unclear if it was accurate. It apparently told the time as well, but all it showed was 02:20 PM.

In addition, Makoto was still here, but now he was face-down on the floor, the only one still unconscious. The device was on his wrist as well.

"I'm... not sure," Kyoko said. "But if there's one thing for certain that I think we can all agree on, it's that something's definitely wrong, and I think it even extends past Wanda."

As she spoke, Kyoko rubbed her head, massaging her temples as she looked around, taking in the new surroundings and circumstances everyone found themselves in. The questions only kept piling on, and the answers were ever continuously fleeting, like stars. Seated next to Makoto, she attempted to wake up the young man, shaking his shoulder, but to no avail, it seemed.

Without warning, the projector sprang to life, showing off a video. It was blurry at first, but soon the image focused and one could see a man sitting down to face the camera. He smiled wide.

z34mjSp.gif

"Yeah, come on... look on right over here. There you go. Pay attention now, y'all." He leaned back slowly, seeming to savor the moment. "I mean, look at all of y'all. I was wondering, which of you has what it takes? See, you, my friends, are gonna play a little game. Or, I guess it's not really a little game, is it?"

The man broke out into giggles. "Friends, let me introduce to you the one, the only, Lucas Baker. The prodigal son in a world gone right mad. You hear me? You all, get to witness, the fruits of my labor. Y'see, I pretty much got the house to myself these days, so I was thinkin', when I get a moment, why not have a little fun? And with y'all so conveniently here to play, well..."

Lucas raised to the screen a smartwatch, the same ones on everyone's wrists. "This? I don't even know what it's called. I think that bitch called it a-a... codex? Right, well, this little codex doesn't quite do what you expect it to. Y'see that green line bumpin' up and down? Well, think of that as your HP... you guys 'ave played a video game, right? Well, any damage you take will affect your HP. That green line will turn yellow, then red, then-- Boom! Eh, not quite so dramatic. For most of you, it's gonna insert a drug that'll kill ya'. Great, right?"

Lucas dropped the codex and clapped his hands. "Now I know some of you got those fancy suits, some of you look like damn monsters, and, hell, one of you is a fuckin' robot! But I assure you, one way or another, when the time comes, that little thing will do you in. You understand that? Stub your toe or get your damn leg cut off, that thing will know, and it don't care what state you're in. Even if those injuries of yours ain't life threatening, it will be over for you, no continues!"

kiri022.png

Kyoko could only glare intently at the man on the projector screen as he wildly rambled on, finding the situation depressingly familiar. Another death game, huh? Not something so loose like a "Murder Game," but rather, a more literal sense of the phrase. The lavender detective considered speaking up, but she didn't know what to say and figured that Lucas was the type of man who abhorred being interrupted.

"Now..." Lucas paused, taking a deep breath. "Now if you're wonderin' how you win, well... let me just leave you on pins 'n needles, all right? You probably should work on gettin' out of that room for now. Have a good one!"

Cast List

One mess after another.

That's all this event had come to be in Rumplestiltskin's eyes.

He had lost his powers, watched chaos ensue, people die, and a lot of other infuriating situations take place. He had stayed mostly quiet throughout all of this. Had he involved himself, he would've just become so pissed off that he might've done something he would regret in front of Belle. But he was having a hard time staying quiet any longer, especially with how frustrated he was. He hated the fact that he didn't have his magic right now, and was just as annoyed by the fact that Belle was in danger. But above all...

The Dark One was struggling without his magic. A lack of power always made the man anxious, sure, but that wasn't the exact reason why he was struggling at the moment. Back when he was human, he injured himself in order to get out of participating in a war. From that moment on, he had always struggled to walk, suffering from a bad limp. When he obtained his powers, he was able to use magic so that he could walk like a normal person. But right now, without his power, he could no longer walk like he once had been able to.

So the man suffered in silence after having woken up with the others, standing up near a wall he could lean on. His eyes immediately shot toward Belle's direction, making sure the girl was safe. Once he knew that, well, that's when he gave into his beastly nature, reaching out to forcefully knock over one of the desks in the room, as if throwing a temper tantrum. He didn't even really care if anyone else was nearby to get hit with the desk or was startled by the sound of it falling over. He was just enraged.

tumblr_inline_nbifhpdCQW1sk47ji.png

"I should've turned that party invitation to ash the moment I first laid eyes on it," he hissed through gritted teeth, his eyes full of anger and regret. He then glanced down to the bracelet he was wearing, dragging his long nails across it. He badly wanted to tear it off his arm, but knew right now that it just wasn't possible.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Verite @Anyone​
qOPbl92.jpg

Toffee remained silent when Wanda showed up. He was honestly surprised that she hadn't intervened sooner, honestly. Though he was happy that she dealt with that annoying bear thing, a new problem appeared to had arisen when they are transported to a classroom of some sorts.

As they were awoken to the sight of some nifty new wristbands, Toffee listened to the man explain their current situation before deciding to explore some. Before he could do some, however, an ugly little man decided to toss a desk across the room. Having already dealt with this from the likes of Rant, Toffee approached Rumple and looked down at him with clear anger in his eyes.

EKfqbzY.jpg

"I suggest that you stop this right now. Tossing desks around the room like a madman will get us nowhere. How about instead you help us find a way out?" Toffee said, though it wasn't a suggestion, more so a command.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Jeremi @Crow @people
Arno stared down at the new 'accessory' that hung around his wrist. It was akin to one of the wrist-clocks he had seen in England, but the technology it contain...it was something like he had never seen! The lines seemed to move as in sync with his own heart beat-- was it possible that this machine could monitor his health without blood letting or an operation?

Incroyable... Impossible

Reluctantly pulling his eyes away from his codex, Arno returned to reality.

"I don't know..." The Ex-Assassin muttered to Toffee "Maybe the old man's onto something..." He began to over turn some of the other desks, not out of anger or confusion, but delicately out of strategy "The last time we were trapped in one of Wanda's fun houses, we found a secret tunnel opened by a piano. Is it too crazy to think that one of these tables could be hiding something?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Jeremi @Crow @people
"Or how about I just toss you around the room instead?" Rumple snapped back at Toffee, paying no mind when Percival would take his side. He was not exactly feeling in the mood to calm down with how pissed off he was. Although, the sorcerer didn't honestly intend to try and hurt anyone in the room--unless they were working with the party responsible for this mess--but was more so throwing a small rage fit that he did when things didn't exactly go his way.

He was about to reply to Arno, when he heard a threat uttered at him by Adam. "Threatening me is a poor decision, dearie," he replied back, his tone low and sinister as he pointed at the man. "You'd best not act on those words if you don't want to be turned into a bug when I get my magic back." He was actually in a weak state at the moment, so if someone did try to either attack or restrain him, they would easily be able to do so. Still, that wouldn't stop him from getting back at someone after his magic returned.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Cromartie Sarkissian @Archmage Jeremiah @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Atomyk @Verite
dEyJ6.jpg

"You're pathetic." Toffee said bluntly to the man before walking in the other direction. He didn't want to waste time on this "sorcerer" when he could be figuring out how to escape the confines of this room. It didn't help that Toffee wasn't too fond of magic to begin with, considering all that had happened back on Mewni.

Instead, Toffee checked the blackboard to see of anything was written on it or maybe even something else related to it that could help them escape.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Midnight Maiden @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Atomyk @Verite

"She speaks the truth," T'Challa responded looking over the group. "Any fighting amongst ourselves will make it far more easier for our enemies to destroy us. Unlike some of you I do not want to give them that pleasure."
Admittedly, despite his earlier anger towards her, Belle had refrained from straying too terribly far from Rumpelstiltskin. Especially when all of the rather odd things began to occur after the initial situation in the dining hall, all of which seemed to get odder as things went along. She may have been somewhat upset with him for, well, being upset with her over nothing more than her following him out of concern... But that wouldn't change that she wanted to make sure that he was safe, as well. That said, she noticeably freaked out more than a little when the archers were revealed at the dance, and was actually almost thankful when they found themselves in a new surrounding.

Even though Wanda seemed almost as bad as Rumple had, in her initial meeting with him.

Still, within the new room, she wasn't finding herself too fond of the situation at hand. Her gaze flitted first to Rumple, instinctively biting down on her lip with sympathy as she witnessed his clear agony. And, as though the mental toll of the situation and apparently losing his abilities, he also was apparently struggling with a bad limp. Without so much as thinking about it. she made her way over to the male, doing her best to comfort the man. She knew very well the action may have repercussions, but she gently touched his shoulder despite, attempting to reassure him. "It will be alright. We'll get through this," she tried to assure, as hopelessly optimistic as ever. Though, that didn't stop her concern as she drew her hand back and her gaze lowered to his leg with concern. "Your leg..." she murmured softly, very slowly raising her gaze to meet his again. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Before she even got an answer, her attention was yanked away by a booming new voice.

tumblr_inline_n3dafqNnd51rwnxzp.png

She struggled to follow just what that odd man in the magic box was saying, eyebrows furrowing with confusion and face contorted with worry. "What's a video game?" she asked with obvious dismay and confusion. But his explanation that the bracelets would kill them via drug insertion got through to her loud and clear, leading her features to fill with horror and something akin to sadness. "Why are you doing this? What is it that you're getting out of it?" she inquired with desperation. Yet again, she received no answer before further intrusion occurred.

If she hadn't been dismayed by the situation before, she certainly was, now, as multiple people attempted to irk the man-turned-'monster' at her side. She shook her head solemnly, frowning at those who acted in such a manner. "Now is not the time. Didn't you hear what the man in that magic box said? He can kill us all in the blink of an eye. Please, don't provide him the pleasure of doing it for him," she requested pleadingly. Though, she was particularly frustrated with Toffee's statement that the man was pathetic, she decided to avoid giving it a direct response at the moment, instead nodding at Noembelu and T'Challa's further reinforcement of her own point. "They're right. We need to work together, if we're to escape."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @Others​

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
5374af137d8dd345cb670e084b60297d--puppy-dog-eyes-john-bernthal.jpg

"Who cares what they're doing. Here's a heads up; right now? You're own your own."

Shane stood firm against the wall of the classroom, it. Looking around the room, Shane noticed a globe, he suddenly smirked.​

"When I was kid, we it came to hiding shit, you had to be clever. You remember I stuffed a porn rag from my dad in my celling so my mom never found it. You either hide something clear out of sight, or right in plain view."

Walking to the globe, Shane began to shake."

"Whatever's in here, it's heavy."

Finally opening it, Shane smirked as he pull out a pistol. Turning back girl, Shane put the gun in his pants

"Everyone for themselves. Don't say I didn't warn you."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Bomb @dark @Kreig @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @Jeremi @Seishin Ryuu @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Batter @thatguyinthestore

eBoikhd.png

"If you do not plan to cooperate, I won't force you or anyone else to. All I ask is that we don't get in each other's way."

There were enough people to cooperate with to search a single room, so forcing the uncooperative to actively help would have been merely an exercise in futility. There was a saying that for evil to triumph, good people only had to do nothing. Beatrice simply looked at that from the other side, and had planned to convince "evil" to "do nothing." The soldier watched him find and put away a pistol, not reacting in the slightest at first.

Even she could see a man like this would simply not cooperate unless handled forcefully, and she did not intend to sabotage herself by starting a fight over stopping the group from internal conflict.

"We are on our own. But in here, we're only as alone as we let ourselves be. Thank you for your kind warning."

Shane hadn't originally been one of the ones she wanted to stand down anyway, so she attempted to assert herself while not giving Shane any reason to get aggressive.

@Josh M

Beatrice frowned at the new predicament that the group had found themselves in, having suppressed the urge to shout at the man on the other side of the projector for his lengthy speech. What had gone wrong here? All she'd come to do was speak with Wanda Maximoff. Never had she thought it would result in the house trap from before, arrows being fired upon them, and being forced into a "death game."

However, she didn't plan to simply bemoan the situation. The situation, while a little over the top, was actually rather simple in practice. Don't take "damage" and get out of here.

Though based on how things were going so far, it seemed that cooperating would prove a little bit difficult for some of them.

"Let's calm down, everyone. Getting angry at each other isn't going to help us get out of here. If we put our heads together, we'll figure something out I'm sure."

Unsheathing her sword, Beatrice swiftly and precisely cut a desk leg off and caught it with her other arm. She passed it to the injured Mason as she sheathed her sword once more.

"It's not perfect, but it was the first thing I thought of," Beatrice smiled. While the group was robbed of any kind of "special" powers, in the end it was still power that made people, especially men, listen. She generally preferred to take things lightly if she could, but when the stakes involved lives she no longer intended to play the fool.

Hoping the unsubtle display of a weapon would help keep some of the combative ones here in check, Beatrice first checked for a door, and would try to open it if there was one.

@Atomyk @Mason Moretti @anyone​

"Thanks, miss. I appreciate it," Mason said as he began to use the table leg like a cane. It wasn't perfect, but it at least brought some of the pressure off his left leg and let him walk.

"Who cares what they're doing. Here's a heads up; right now? You're own your own."

Shane stood firm against the wall of the classroom, it. Looking around the room, Shane noticed a globe, he suddenly smirked.​

"When I was kid, we it came to hiding shit, you had to be clever. You remember I stuffed a porn rag from my dad in my celling so my mom never found it. You either hide something clear out of sight, or right in plain view."

Finally opening it, Shane smirked as he pull out a pistol. Turning back girl, Shane put the gun in his pants

@Atomyk @Josh M @Takumi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Midnight Maiden @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Ryu Keiko @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Bomb @dark @Kreig @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Gands @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Otto @Glostechk @Jeremi @Seishin Ryuu @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Batter @thatguyinthestore

Leon snapped out of his thoughts for a moment and looked at Shane while he talked. There was something about what he said that irritated him. He stood up before deciding to speak up. "So what you're saying is... Fuck everyone around you and fight for yourself?" The last time he checked, everyone willingly decided to work together, well almost everyone. "Because if so, then you have one fucked up mentality if you think that will work out."

@Josh M @Mason Moretti @somebody

"He's not 100% wrong, Leon, although I don't think we should completely abandon each other. We are stronger if we work together, that's a fact. However, we each still have our own roles in this game. If these watches reach red, we die. GAME OVER. I'll appreciate any help people are willing to give, but right now..."

Mason hobbled over to the desk that Rumplestiltskin had knocked over and sat on it in whichever position it landed. His walk was slow and laborious, almost as if to prove his point, "... I'm dead weight. I wouldn't be surprised if we start getting chased by some monster and I can't get away. But nobody needs to die trying to save me, alright? If anything, I have the life to give up saving someone else."

Mason glared over at Makoto and Kyoko. "That goes double for you two, Mister Hope and Misses Detective. Leon as well. I know you're heroes. You don't always need to be," he said with a cold and serious tone.

Monokuma's words kept echoing inside Mason's mind. "That's a nice try. Smile against the pain. You do know you can't fake hope, right? It's so drearily obvious. One would think such an obvious fake would be more despairing than actual despair."

"You do know you can't fake hope, right?"

"...you can't fake hope..."

"Well, maybe I won't fake it anymore," Mason thought.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Leon Moretti @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @AnyoneElse​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

"When I was kid, when it came to hiding shit, you had to be clever. You remember I stuffed a porn rag from my dad in my celling so my mom never found it. You either hide something clear out of sight, or right in plain view."

Leon snapped out of his thoughts for a moment and looked at Shane while he talked. There was something about what he said that irritated him. He stood up before deciding to speak up. "So what you're saying is... Fuck everyone around you and fight for yourself?" The last time he checked, everyone willingly decided to work together, well almost everyone. "Because if so, then you have one fucked up mentality if you think that will work out."
kirigiri_17.png

"... The same as ever, aren't you, Shane?" Kyoko sighed, remembering such mannerisms the man held back then during the Bright Falls Incident. Things could change all they want, but some people never do change. Of course, that only applied when one were to assume that the one in front of her was the same "Shane Walsh" indeed.

The Dark Place was an unpredictable place, and coupled with Wanda's power going unchecked and rampant, it would be foolhardy right now to trust her eyes, but she had little choice than to play along for now.

Crossing her arms, Kyoko cleared her throat after the others said their piece as well.

kirigiri_20.png

"Yes, I agree," she nodded towards T'Challa and Noembelu, along with others who quickly opted for teamwork to get out, "The law of the jungle may dictate the survival of the sole fittest, but I don't see any trees around, so the rules are different. I trust we can all gather our bearings before moving out? There's little that can spell an assured death as well as a disorganized, uncoordinated crew, so we all have to be on the same page," Kyoko said, before turning to wrap her arm around the unconscious Makoto and lift him up to the best of her ability, glancing back at Mason briefly. She didn't really have much to say in response to his words; she never cared much for the label of "hero." The detective had always just been a seeker of the truth, as her grandfather put it, neither necessarily good nor evil. She had let her experiences cloud such philosophies, but ultimately, she was a Kirigiri, even if she was her own individual.

"Let's just hope that wherever she is, we can find Wanda, and maybe she can help, provided she's... in any mental or physical capacity to," the detective spoke, briefly remembering the macabre twist the dance took, "Regardless of whether it was her or the so-called family that twisted things like this, I need her at the very least, if only to restore my hus..."

Kyoko suddenly froze, pausing mid-sentence with a blank expression on her face, before clearing her throat.

"If only to restore Makoto to how he was before. We also need to see if we can find Jude - the young man in the white coat from the tape - as well. He's another associate of mine that we need to recover."

"Take a moment to gather your bearings, and then we can move."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh M @Kaykay @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Crow @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Everybody

Admittedly, despite his earlier anger towards her, Belle had refrained from straying too terribly far from Rumpelstiltskin. Especially when all of the rather odd things began to occur after the initial situation in the dining hall, all of which seemed to get odder as things went along. She may have been somewhat upset with him for, well, being upset with her over nothing more than her following him out of concern... But that wouldn't change that she wanted to make sure that he was safe, as well. That said, she noticeably freaked out more than a little when the archers were revealed at the dance, and was actually almost thankful when they found themselves in a new surrounding.

Even though Wanda seemed almost as bad as Rumple had, in her initial meeting with him.

Still, within the new room, she wasn't finding herself too fond of the situation at hand. Her gaze flitted first to Rumple, instinctively biting down on her lip with sympathy as she witnessed his clear agony. And, as though the mental toll of the situation and apparently losing his abilities, he also was apparently struggling with a bad limp. Without so much as thinking about it. she made her way over to the male, doing her best to comfort the man. She knew very well the action may have repercussions, but she gently touched his shoulder despite, attempting to reassure him. "It will be alright. We'll get through this," she tried to assure, as hopelessly optimistic as ever. Though, that didn't stop her concern as she drew her hand back and her gaze lowered to his leg with concern. "Your leg..." she murmured softly, very slowly raising her gaze to meet his again. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Before she even got an answer, her attention was yanked away by a booming new voice.

She struggled to follow just what that odd man in the magic box was saying, eyebrows furrowing with confusion and face contorted with worry. "What's a video game?" she asked with obvious dismay and confusion. But his explanation that the bracelets would kill them via drug insertion got through to her loud and clear, leading her features to fill with horror and something akin to sadness. "Why are you doing this? What is it that you're getting out of it?" she inquired with desperation. Yet again, she received no answer before further intrusion occurred.

If she hadn't been dismayed by the situation before, she certainly was, now, as multiple people attempted to irk the man-turned-'monster' at her side. She shook her head solemnly, frowning at those who acted in such a manner. "Now is not the time. Didn't you hear what the man in that magic box said? He can kill us all in the blink of an eye. Please, don't provide him the pleasure of doing it for him," she requested pleadingly. Though, she was particularly frustrated with Toffee's statement that the man was pathetic, she decided to avoid giving it a direct response at the moment, instead nodding at Noembelu and T'Challa's further reinforcement of her own point. "They're right. We need to work together, if we're to escape."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @Others​
IPVPfxi.jpg

Toffee had been listening to the conversation about how they should all work together for the greater good, though he didn't even attempt to interject in on it because they were stating things that he knew and kind of considered no-brainers at this point. But when Belle spoke up, Toffee turned to face the girl.

GJdA6ym.jpg

"Yes, I agree that we should work together. But there is a line to be drawn when people such as... whatever that thing is cause trouble amongst the group. So I highly recommend that him and anyone else who considers causing trouble to actually provide help to the rest of us who wish to escape this room." With that, Toffee turned back around to examine the white board some more, hoping that he got his point across.

Because god knows he doesn't need to explain it a third time.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Josh M

@Josh M @Mason Moretti @somebody

Now face to with Leon, Shane smirked, chuckling soft before shoving the point. It wasn't hard enough to hurt him, but move of a statement.

"You're damn right that's what I'm saying! "

Shane, pulled the gun out, not pointing it at anyone but more a sign.

"You have a brother's who's here, right? If I were you, my only care would be getting my brother and I out. I ain't you, I'm me. I have no connection to you people, I got no loyalty. See, you know that Lucas guy? He's shit all over. Traps are everywhere, threats everyone. I don't got the time to work with you people. Hell, if I did, it might get me killed. It's risk and reward. I'm better off by myself and not held down by ya'll."

Shane look again into Leon's eye.

"I have people who need me, man. I need to survive. That all that matters."
"Thanks, miss. I appreciate it," Mason said as he began to use the table leg like a cane. It wasn't perfect, but it at least brought some of the pressure off his left leg and let him walk.

"He's not 100% wrong, Leon, although I don't think we should completely abandon each other. We are stronger if we work together, that's a fact. However, we each still have our own roles in this game. If these watches reach red, we die. GAME OVER. I'll appreciate any help people are willing to give, but right now..."

Mason hobbled over to the desk that Rumplestiltskin had knocked over and sat on it in whichever position it landed. His walk was slow and laborious, almost as if to prove his point, "... I'm dead weight. I wouldn't be surprised if we start getting chased by some monster and I can't get away. But nobody needs to die trying to save me, alright? If anything, I have the life to give up saving someone else."

Mason glared over at Makoto and Kyoko. "That goes double for you two, Mister Hope and Misses Detective. Leon as well. I know you're heroes. You don't always need to be," he said with a cold and serious tone.

Monokuma's words kept echoing inside Mason's mind. "That's a nice try. Smile against the pain. You do know you can't fake hope, right? It's so drearily obvious. One would think such an obvious fake would be more despairing than actual despair."

kirigiri_17.png

"... The same as ever, aren't you, Shane?" Kyoko sighed, remembering such mannerisms the man held back then during the Bright Falls Incident. Things could change all they want, but some people never do change. Of course, that only applied when one were to assume that the one in front of her was the same "Shane Walsh" indeed.

The Dark Place was an unpredictable place, and coupled with Wanda's power going unchecked and rampant, it would be foolhardy right now to trust her eyes, but she had little choice than to play along for now.

Crossing her arms, Kyoko cleared her throat after the others said their piece as well.

kirigiri_20.png

"Yes, I agree," she nodded towards T'Challa and Noembelu, along with others who quickly opted for teamwork to get out, "The law of the jungle may dictate the survival of the sole fittest, but I don't see any trees around, so the rules are different. I trust we can all gather our bearings before moving out? There's little that can spell an assured death as well as a disorganized, uncoordinated crew, so we all have to be on the same page," Kyoko said, before turning to wrap her arm around the unconscious Makoto and lift him up to the best of her ability, glancing back at Mason briefly. She didn't really have much to say in response to his words; she never cared much for the label of "hero." The detective had always just been a seeker of the truth, as her grandfather put it, neither necessarily good nor evil. She had let her experiences cloud such philosophies, but ultimately, she was a Kirigiri, even if she was her own individual.

"Let's just hope that wherever she is, we can find Wanda, and maybe she can help, provided she's... in any mental or physical capacity to," the detective spoke, briefly remembering the macabre twist the dance took, "Regardless of whether it was her or the so-called family that twisted things like this, I need her at the very least, if only to restore my hus..."

Kyoko suddenly froze, pausing mid-sentence with a blank expression on her face, before clearing her throat.

"If only to restore Makoto to how he was before. We also need to see if we can find Jude - the young man in the white coat from the tape - as well. He's another associate of mine that we need to recover."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh M @Kaykay @Leon Moretti @Mason Moretti @Crow @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Everybody

"For fuck's sake..."

Shane's face became slightly angry when he saw Kyoko. However, he didn't remember anything, but he knew he didn't like her. Soon after that, Shane was soothed over as Mason's words hit his ear. Turning to Leon, Shane couldn't help but grin.

"Even your brother gets it.'

Turning the gun's safety off, he'd look a Mason.

"Look, if you want, I can do it for you now. That may be the best for everyone to get this over with, but it's up to you."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
"Or how about I just toss you around the room instead?" Rumple snapped back at Toffee, paying no mind when Percival would take his side. He was not exactly feeling in the mood to calm down with how pissed off he was. Although, the sorcerer didn't honestly intend to try and hurt anyone in the room--unless they were working with the party responsible for this mess--but was more so throwing a small rage fit that he did when things didn't exactly go his way.

He was about to reply to Arno, when he heard a threat uttered at him by Adam. "Threatening me is a poor decision, dearie," he replied back, his tone low and sinister as he pointed at the man. "You'd best not act on those words if you don't want to be turned into a bug when I get my magic back." He was actually in a weak state at the moment, so if someone did try to either attack or restrain him, they would easily be able to do so. Still, that wouldn't stop him from getting back at someone after his magic returned.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Cromartie Sarkissian @Archmage Jeremiah @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Atomyk @Verite
Black Adam simply narrowed his eyes, lips pursing at Rumple's reply. "I don't make threats, I make promises." He stated simply, before turning to the rest. "I am willing to work together." He said, arms behind his back as he spoke to everybody "But I will not hesitate to deal with those who prove to be a detriment to our survival."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Otherpeeps @Shortreplyatm

Although she was only an observer to the hostility brewing throughout the room and had not been caught in it despite stepping in, Percival was quickly growing tired of it. Her frown stretched and grew increasingly taut as weapons were drawn, and everyone's two cents were thrown in. Her clenched fists trembled for a moment before she raised her voice and made her own thoughts known. "Then we still our tongues and work!" said the gruff Percival before marching around chairs and desks to come before the exit door, and examine it.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Cromartie Sarkissian @Josh M @Verite @Kaykay @York @Mason Moretti

Leon looked at Mason, not sure what to say. He thought to himself, "Was he really giving up this easily?" He was about to speak up to Mason but Kyoko did first.​

kirigiri_17.png

kirigiri_20.png

Now face to with Leon, Shane smirked, chuckling soft before shoving the point. It wasn't hard enough to hurt him, but move of a statement.

"You have a brother's who's here, right? If I were you, my only care would be getting my brother and I out. I ain't you, I'm me. I have no connection to you people, I got no loyalty. See, you know that Lucas guy? He's shit all over. Traps are everywhere, threats everyone. I don't got the time to work with you people. Hell, if I did, it might get me killed. It's risk and reward. I'm better off by myself and not held down by ya'll."

"For fuck's sake..."

Shane's face became slightly angry when he saw Kyoko. However, he didn't remember anything, but he knew he didn't like her. Soon after that, Shane was soothed over as Mason's words hit his ear. Turning to Leon, Shane couldn't help but grin.

"Look, if you want, I can do it for you now. That my be best for everyone to get this over with, but it's up to you."

Taking a deep breath, Leon managed to gain his bearings. At least until Shane spoke up again. True, deep down Leon only wanted to focus on making sure Mason and himself survived. However, he knew that wouldn't solve anything. But the moment he heard the safety click, he kept his eyes on Shane. "You're not doing a damn thing to him." He paused for a moment to collect his thoughts. "True, survival is important for all of us, especially our own... But if you think I'm going to let you kill my brother for your benefit, you lost your mind." He walks over to his brother to check the damage to his leg, and whispers to him "Do you honestly think Carrie would want you to give up like this?"

@Mason Moretti @Josh M @Atomyk @anybody

Continued from here.

The story so far...

Chapter Two

"Run..."

"Monokuma."

"Go."

PVXra2i.png

"W-W-W-Whaaaa?!"

kiri010.png

"...!"

7ZMxhnR.png

z34mjSp.gif

kiri022.png

Cast List

The Batter was looking towards Kiyohime who was attacking one of the dancers. The Batter then assumed she needed assistance. The Batter then runs towards one of the dancers and swings his bat right at them. Before the bat could make impact, a bright light surrounded him and The Batter fell down....

After waking up, he finds himself in a new area. He didn't likes the looks of it, so he went to grab his bat. To his surprise, he couldn't find it. 'Where is it?' He thought to himself. He then checks his pockets. He could not find his lucky coin from his son. But what he did find was some type of device on his wrist. It seemed important. He then stares at the projector as it played. When it end, The Batter begins to smile.

View attachment 142785

The Batter then begins to laugh. After a few seconds though, he stops. He then grabs the projector and smashes it on the ground. He was not happy. "They took my most valuable possessions.....when I find them.....I'm going make them wished they never fucking existed." The Batter then begins to look on the ground for anything useful that was hidden inside the projector.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Atomyk @Everyone

Reiner Braun
@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @The Batter
@Others?

There was something very off about Makoto, something that even Reiner seemed to pick up on; the very presense of that strange bear... Soon identified as "Monokuma" seemed to really be getting to Makoto, not only that, but... It was like the bear was somehow exerting some sort of influence over him.

Before anything could be seen for certain though, Nono's quick thinking knocked him out, causing a sudden hail of crossbow bolts to hit T'Chala... It looks like the time for formalities were over.

Kiyohime and the others were already fast as work (the former being quite relentless in her assault against the dancers) with clearing a way to an exit... So Reiner took point, and decided to take care of the main threats in the room; those crossbow wielders, and that bear!

Looking back at Kiyohime, though she was currently in a bit of a frenzy, he paused for a moment before he spoke.

"... Be safe..." He said quietly.

With that, he was off; Reiner used his 3DMG to grapple onto the area the crossbow wielders were perched, using some of his gas to propell himself upwards, as he gripped his blades tightly, preparing to cut through as many of the crossbow wielders as he could... Intending to strike at the bear himself next, even despite having sustained quite a few hits from crossbow bolts... It seems that he was aiming to fullfull his goal, even if it cost his life...

Yet, as he latched himself to a wall with his 3DMG, preparing to find a good vantage point, Wanda suddenly joined the fray, looking on the verge of breaking again... And to boot, her powers rendered both the dancers and crossbow wielders useless (against her anyways), burning through the bolts coming at T'Chala and Noembelu like they were nothing.

54KZKIu.png

"This... Can this be... Real?" He said under his breath, mostly seeming to be talking to himself.

Evidently, he was having a little hard time believing his eyes, but as Wanda headed towards Monokuma, evidently having the advantage... He decided to take this opportunity to join up with Kiyohime, the Batter, and the others, and head to the exit, cleaving through any remaining dancers that may be trying to stop them.

Unfortunately, instead of being greeted with their freedom, they were greeted with yet another flash of white light... Which quickly overtook his sense, and soon enough... He lost consciousness alltogether once more.

When he finally gained consciousness, he found himself in some sort of classroom with all sorts of strange machinery laying about, and a mysterious device attatched to his arm. Giving his gear a quick checkover, it seems that while his blades were still intact, the grapples from his 3DMG were missing! Though the ropes themselves were designed to be detatchable, thus making the process of replacing them easier, it seemed he would be losing the versatility he once had with it.

In addition, the gas canister he had on the device was missing, with any potential backups gone, leaving him with nothing but his blades, and that coin he had found earlier to work with... And soon enough, the device in the classroom projected the image of a man, who soon identified himself as "Lucas Baker", and while he seemed to be knowledgeable about their situation, disclosing the nature of this "game" they were suddenly participating in... It was evident that someone else was the true orchestrator, as Lucas hinted at the fact that he was given information by someone else, at least about these strange devices on their arms... Which were apparently lethal once they got injured three times... That wasn't good.

Though, nonetheless, after the device shut off, he decided to take Lucas's advice, and try to find a way out, but he had to proceed with caution this time... Knowing full well of the repercussions of being too careless.

"... Let's not touch anything... Yet." He suggested, mostly directing this towards those that were already checking about the room.

And while he tried to keep in close proximity to Kiyohime and the Batter, he decided to take a look at the equipment laying around the room, trying to see what he could find... Though this time, he avoided touching anything for the moment, just incase there were traps hidden around...​
tumblr_ol56hqD84p1v3qowuo1_100.png

"... so we have to search for a way out?"

Kiyohime commented as she gauged the situation. Other than the combat knife she was given, the rest of her belongings was gone, such as her signature fan. Without that, who knows how she would be summoned once again? That fan was a summoning catalyst after all... Drastically settled down after having a clear killing intent back at the ballroom, the Heroic Spirit took a careful look around the room. She remembered how things went about in the other household's basement, she didn't want to tempt such traps to hinder her... especially with how they had a limit on being hurt.

@Atomyk @York @The Batter @everybody​

"The desks could have, I dunno... snakes in them, right?" Billly said. "I mean... if we have to avoid getting hurt, there's probably traps all over the place."

The desks seemed safe, at least. Noembelu received a note that went, "I'm behind the dark abyss." Lola's search came up with nothing. One of the desks tossed aside dropped a shiny object of some kind.

As Phil and the others gave the room a look over, they saw a layout like this: a teacher's desk sat in between the other desks and a chalkboard, which was completely blank. A sink to the side of the room looked to be missing its handle. A computer sat on the opposite side of the room, and it appeared to be connected to a printer. There also seemed to be what appeared to be an electronic scale. A bookshelf sat next to the computer, and next to that was a padlocked locker. Adorning the walls were a strange poster and a clock. Of course, there was also the video projector in the middle of the room that was pointed at a blank wall. There did not appear to be an exit door.

Toffee would find the blackboard to be blank, but there was chalk available so that one could write something.

EF9LII5.png

Teddy approached Mason and asked, "Mind if I take a look?" He crouched down to take a look at the other boy's leg, brow furrowed in thought. "Nasty, but... I think this gives us a good idea what's going on. Us losing HP must not be an automatic thing because if it was, you'd already be at least in the yellow, I assume."

"Yeah, and maybe it's rigged to ignore pain that's already present," Tommy said.

"I... don't think that's possible. Uh, is it?" Tommy just shrugged at the question. "Well... I think what makes more sense is that this guy's just watching us and can lower our HP whenever he feels like. We would have to assume he's playing fairly."

@Yun Lee @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Everyone​

Last edited:
Adam stood, blood covering the majority his Egyptian robes and stoic face. His knife he procured from one of the dancers in hand, he began to scrounge around the room, checking the desks and other places for anything of use. "Out of the frying pan." He muttered, seeming to be unphased by it all.

"Everyone, be on your guard. It does not take the wisdom of Zehuti to know that there is danger about." He stated, walking around slowly, his voice lined with a tenacious tone. His mouth turned downwards into a small scowl as ideas of hopelessness and discord seemed to permeate around the group.

"Those who fear for their lives, keep your infectious thoughts to yourself. I do not need your lack of spine clouding the minds of those who wish to survive this ordeal."
He stated aloud, his words simple and direct as he gave an electric glare. "Only those with the strength to survive will make it out of this alive. If you wish to give up, do so at your own peril. There is no need for the weak willed in this place."

Adam merely gave Rumplestiltskin a glance as he passed the man by, his temper tantrum seeming to only irritate the dictator. "Control yourself. Or I will do so for you. Your first and only warning."

He looked for the door out as well, opening it once he was done searching and tried to open it, if there was one.

"No!" Arno cried, standing between Rumple and Adam "This is exactly what they want! Putting us all in a box with these...things on our wrists...they want to turn us against each other. The way I see it, it's a matter of time before we all run out of green, so at least until we get these things of fun we need to think economically! Once this is over you can beat eachother to your hearts content, but for now? Try to stop measuring swords and help the rest of us get out of here"

@Atomyk @Takumi @Jeremi @Glostechk

Shane... Noembelu looked to the man. Honda was right to mistrust him. He was aggressive, violent...reminded her of a certain boxer. Instead of engaging hin further, however, she examined the chalkboard. Taking a piece of the chalk, she would lightly tap on the chalkboard in various places, listening for anything that sounded off.

Phil Connors

Phil was distracted when he saw something shiny fall out of the desk. He had a short attention span and unlike the other things, nobody had bothered to check. He went to go and examine the shiny thing to see what it was.

@Atomyk

"For fuck's sake..."

"Look, if you want, I can do it for you now. That my be best for everyone to get this over with, but it's up to you."

"If I wanted to waste a bullet offing myself, I would have done it myself, thank you very much."

Mason pulled the one-bullet-left gun out from his pocket, put it to his temple, said, "Pew," to prove his point, and set the gun in Leon's hand. Leon was a better shot than Mason.​

Leon looked at Mason, not sure what to say. He thought to himself, "Was he really giving up this easily?" He was about to speak up to Mason but Kyoko did first.​

Taking a deep breath, Leon managed to gain his bearings. At least until Shane spoke up again. True, deep down Leon only wanted to focus on making sure Mason and himself survived. However, he knew that wouldn't solve anything. But the moment he heard the safety click, he kept his eyes on Shane. "You're not doing a damn thing to him." He paused for a moment to collect his thoughts. "True, survival is important for all of us, especially our own... But if you think I'm going to let you kill my brother for your benefit, you lost your mind." He walks over to his brother to check the damage to his leg, and whispers to him "Do you honestly think Carrie would want you to give up like this?"

@Mason Moretti @Josh M @Atomyk @anybody

"I don't want to talk about her," Mason mumbled, "and if she were here, she'd probably say something like, 'Cheer up, Mason, my sweet Prince. That sour expression looks poor on you. We can get through anything together,' and that kind of shit isn't actually going to help us get out of here alive. Besides, if I got the chance to see her again, I'd probably lose her to a gun-rigged booby trap or a freaky monster attack."
"The desks could have, I dunno... snakes in them, right?" Billly said. "I mean... if we have to avoid getting hurt, there's probably traps all over the place."

The desks seemed safe, at least. Noembelu received a note that went, "I'm behind the dark abyss." Lola's search came up with nothing. One of the desks tossed aside dropped a shiny object of some kind.

As Phil and the others gave the room a look over, they saw a layout like this: a teacher's desk sat in between the other desks and a chalkboard, which was completely blank. A sink to the side of the room looked to be missing its handle. A computer sat on the opposite side of the room, and it appeared to be connected to a printer. There also seemed to be what appeared to be an electronic scale. A bookshelf sat next to the computer, and next to that was a padlocked locker. Adorning the walls were a strange poster and a clock. Of course, there was also the video projector in the middle of the room that was pointed at a blank wall. There did not appear to be an exit door.

Toffee would find the blackboard to be blank, but there was chalk available so that one could write something.

The video projector held no visible secrets. It had been modified at some point so that there were no means of opening it up. The Batter would have to break it open if he wanted to look inside.

EF9LII5.png

Teddy approached Mason and asked, "Mind if I take a look?" He crouched down to take a look at the other boy's leg, brow furrowed in thought. "Nasty, but... I think this gives us a good idea what's going on. Us losing HP must not be an automatic thing because if it was, you'd already be at least in the yellow, I assume."

"Yeah, and maybe it's rigged to ignore pain that's already present," Tommy said.

"I... don't think that's possible. Uh, is it?" Tommy just shrugged at the question. "Well... I think what makes more sense is that this guy's just watching us and can lower our HP whenever he feels like. We would have to assume he's playing fairly."

@Yun Lee @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone​

"So we don't have to worry about what actually hurts us, just what is meant to hurt us, according to the rules of this game. Well, I like video games and I like puzzles, so this room should be easy. Let's just hope nobody gives the man a reason to drop our HP."

Mason stood up, walking carefully over to the poster with his makeshift cane. He took it off the wall, but made sure to not stand directly in front of it.

@Atomyk @Minerva @Yun Lee @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone​

Raven Darkholme

Raven kept quiet as emotions ran high. Trying to keep under the radar. She stepped over to the computer and printer to see what secrets it held.

@Atomyk @luckycollhawk9 @thatguyinthestore @anyoneintheroom

The video projector held no visible secrets. It had been modified at some point so that there were no means of opening it up. The Batter would have to break it open if he wanted to look inside.

EF9LII5.png

@Yun Lee @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Leon Moretti @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Cromartie Sarkissian @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @The Batter @Kaykay @Jeremi @Josh M @York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Everyone​
Toffee would also check the computer for anything of note.​

@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.