Hisakawa Koukou - My High School Life is Despairin

(Eternally Open!) Hisakawa Koukou Character Popularity Poll - Who do you think is the best Boy/Girl?

• Aoi Shimizu (Male)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jae-Won Gyo (Male)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Johann Harisson (Male)

• Leo Kane (Male)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Markus Yoritaka (Male)

• Shinji Kobe (Male)

• Toshi Hamasaki (Male)

• Haruka Fujiyama (Female)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Hibiki Kogishi (Female)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hilda Narina (Female)

• Katsumi Yukimura (Female)

• Yuri Nozomi (Female)

• Robert West (Male)

• Nao Morita (DLC - Male)

• Mizuki Ishida (DLC - Female)

• Chiyo Imada (DLC - Female)

• Ren Fujibayashi (DLC - Female)

• Kyoko Asakura (DLC - Female)

• Hajime Sakurazaki (DLC - Male)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Shinji Kobe, blue, solid]
Shinji%20Ico%20Real_zps54r8obig.jpg

[July 10th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Class 2-A]

Kane had wandered over, waving the box in front of Shinji's face before Shinji grabbed the box and held it. Shinji would have put it away into his bag, but he doubted he'd be able to leave right now, as they all were waiting for Yuri to say something. Still, he wondered if he should ask Yuri if he knew where Robert was. It wasn't like she'd know where he was, but even then it'd be a small-ish comfort to know that people knew where he was.

"That isn't a very nice tihng to say about people, Kane-san. Even if you are joking about it. I guess I couldn't hide it all to well, Fujibayashi-san. The truth is I'm a bit worried how things might be going tomorrow. Tomorrow will decide whether we can get our class merge with 2-B, and, it's important for Imada-san and Kane-san as well."

No, she was avoiding talking about Robert. She avoided the party and just talked about the class merge. The merge was important, but... they'd had so many people leave in the middle of the year... did they really have a full class? Shinji was trying to think how many people had left class 2-A when Yuri continued talking.

"...I guess I have a little anxiety about how tomorrow is going to turn out, is all. There's a part of me worried for what will happen to the class if the Tour proves us incompatible with 2-B, and... what could happen to Imada-san if Robert really dosen't show up. I just don't really have as much control over how those will turn out, so... I'm worried."

"Don't worry about it. I think most of us are motivated to try and be on our best behavior tomorrow, especially since if we aren't we might end up with another 'lesson' like today's. And I'll drag Robert to the party if need be. He'll show up, I don't doubt it." What was one more white lie? Besides, it looked like it was only making Yuri more uncomfortable to talk about this. "Besides, he's probably off playing pachinko right now or something. I'm sure that wherever he is right now, he's fine. Imada-san's worked hard to make the party a hit, so don't worry."

He wonder if anyone could tell that he'd just tried to reassure himself. Probably not. Still, he smiled for Yuri and played the part. Something was wrong, but if Yuri wanted to talk about it, she would have. Whatever it was would probably come out sooner or later, so waiting would be better than pressuring Yuri even more. She didn't need that with all that was going on.

@Ehb @Miya @Rithas @Class2-A
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Fujibayashi Ren, #00ddff, solid]
Ren%20Ico%20Real_zps1ybhnwic.jpeg

Shinji soon commented, although he was not forcing Yuri to tell what bothered her. It did not took long for Leo to jump in and made a few of his own comments as well, even though Yuri looked somewhat discouraged by his appearance in the ongoing conversation.

"That isn't a very nice thing to say about people, Kane-san. Even if you are joking about it."

Yuri unhappily commented, before turning her focus to Ren.

"I guess I couldn't hide it all to well, Fujibayashi-san. The truth is I'm a bit worried how things might be going tomorrow. Tomorrow will decide whether we can get our class merge with 2-B, and, it's important for Imada-san and Kane-san as well."

Ren merely listened as Yuri continued on after a brief pause.

"...I guess I have a little anxiety about how tomorrow is going to turn out, is all."

She gave a troubled smile in between her words.

"There's a part of me worried for what will happen to the class if the Tour proves us incompatible with 2-B, and... what could happen to Imada-san if Robert really dosen't show up. I just don't really have as much control over how those will turn out, so... I'm worried."

Shinji then attempted to reassure Yuri, especially with the part that he will drag Robert to the birthday party if the situation requires to do so. He continued on, saying that Robert probably spending his time playing pachinko and skipping classes as a result, before concluding with a smile.

"I agree with Shinji. I don't mind dragging Robert to the birthday party too!" Ren said in a mischievous tone similar to that particular social butterfly from 2-B. "I'll try my utmost best to ensure that the tour goes as smooth as possible."

"You're not alone in this, Yuri." The short girl moves in with another attempt of reassurance. "Whatever happens tomorrow, I'll be on your side."

Perhaps her words might not be much, but it was the least thing Ren can do.

@Ehb @RainDash @Rithas @Class2A
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Tsubasa Mika, #40ff79, solid"]
Mika%20Ico_zpszjgmvx8a.jpg

[ July 10th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, 2-A ]
She looked around the classroom. Apparently she was the only one left. Maybe she'd visit 2-A. But for now she was starving. Like, starving.
She'd ask Sakurazaki. He always had food around. Well, mostly always. Then again she could go to the cafe. She was over thinking this. It is just food. She skipped to the class next to hers and peeked in. If Sakurazaki didn't have food she'd leave. Well, or money. She forgot her wallet and her bag at the nurse's. Oh dear. Why was it that she made more work for herself. She just wanted to go back to sleep and dream about dreaming. She picked up her bag as she sighed. She was lazy enough to pin at least bobby-pins so her hair wouldn't get entirely in her face.

"Sakurazaki!"

She called his name as she looked around the classroom, there was Nozomi she guessed, Candycane or something, Koibe, and a few others. Her voice wasn't very loud but loud enough to alert her presence. As a child Sakurazaki never liked surprises, she knew this. Other with a few things. Maybe? She didn't care. All she knew was she used enough energy.

"Do you have any food?"

She hopped on to his back, nothing intended except she was too lazy to stand.

"I kind of forgot my wallet in the nurse's office."

Mika didn't make a habit of favors very often, but this happened at least once a week.

Mentions:
@What'sLeftOf2-A

Interactions:
@Illin - Sakurazaki

[/hr][/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Leo Kane, Royalblue, Solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

"That isn't a very nice tihng to say about people, Kane-san. Even if you are joking about it."

Leo grinned, "Well maybe when you learn to say words properly, Yuri" He scratched his cheek. "-it's important for Imada-san and Kane-san as well." He raised an eyebrow, "Really? I would have never of guessed"

"...I guess I have a little anxiety about how tomorrow is going to turn out, is all. There's a part of me worried for what will happen to the class if the Tour proves us incompatible with 2-B, and... what could happen to Imada-san if Robert really dosen't show up. I just don't really have as much control over how those will turn out, so... I'm worried."

His eyes narrowing slightly, He waved a hand in the air dismissively. "Bah, If you can't control it, then why are you worrying?" If Robert really didn't come, then he didn't know if he would laugh or, well, perhaps just frown disapprovingly. Though the merge with Class 2-B he didn't care which way it went.

"Whatever happens tomorrow, I'll be on your side." Glancing to Ren, he clasped his hands. "I really felt the heart-warming message there Ren, nearly made me shed a tear" Looking back at Yuri, he shrugged. "It'll be fine~. It's not like 2B are full of crazy people anyway" And with that he turned around and began to walk out. The hunger for food was getting to him.

@Ehb @Miya @RainDash[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Wakahisa Totohaku, #787877, solid]
Yrevtaw.png

[July 10th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B]

Hayata Umeko seemed baffled by his actions. Good. Just as he planned. His thoughts pondered on one thing; what was she planning?

"I'll go ahead and pretend you were complimenting my hair or something, Toto-kun... Well, let's go."

[July 10th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, In Front of Library]

"...."

Wakahisa let out a heavy, irritated sigh. His eyes were tightly clenched, and he had a visible sweatdrop on the side of his forehead. God, will this woman ever stop talking? Sure, they were catching up on old times and chatting away, but it was more of her talking and him listening than anything else.

"...And after that, Ai-chan was banned from her phone for the rest that week! Heheh, she still hasn't figured out why yet, though!"

"Ugh..."

Wakahisa made it perfectly clear to her before that he wasn't the "gossip" type of guy. In fact, he ires any form of meager chatter. Perhaps she fully knew that, and was just trolling him for kicks? Was this her infamous one-on-one talk, after all? He was getting mildly miserable with all of her pointless gossip.

What was disturbing was the fact that she had completely brushed aside what happened earlier in class, with him pointing out how stupid her decision to merge Class 2-A and 2-B. Well, all that backfired on him completely anyway, so he was guessing that that was her retaliation on his actions.

Suddenly, Umeko half-heartedly concluded their little "conversation".

"...I see it's getting pretty late. I'll still have to do preps for tomorrow, so... I'll be heading out now."

Wakahisa just stood there, quiet, seemingly with a suspicious look and a darker expression on his face as the social butterfly took a step forward before turning back to face him.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then. And, if you decide to get all lovey-dovey with Kyouko-chan... be sure to save it till you're somewhere where I won't get in trouble for it, alright?"

"...."

More silence. Was she really gonna leave it at that? And what was with her suddenly talking about Kyouko? She's definitely hiding something. That was what went through his head. Umeko turned around again, taking a few more steps forward. No... I know you well, woman. I know you won't let it end at that. He finally spoke, after all of that built-up silence. Wakahisa just likes talking at the end of every conversation, doesn't he?

"Stop right there, woman."

With a domineering and commanding voice, Wakahisa halted Hayata's leave.

"You're hiding something... aren't you, Hayata-san? You can't fool me... I might not know you completely, but I can trust myself by saying that there is more to you pulling me into a corner than just giving me idle chatter."

Wakahisa awaited the woman's halt and response with a fully-intent look on his face.

@Ehb

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hajime Sakurazaki, #5e3319, solid]
Hajime%20Ico_zps4wv1z1qn.jpg

...Or so he hoped. Once again his phone's mp3 function was acting up, so Hajime was standing near the door and fiddling with it. And that led to him unwillingly listening into the conversation happening in the classroom. Hajime felt a bit of disgust as Leo spoke.

"I really felt the heart-warming message there Ren, nearly made me shed a tear."

Not because he disagreed with him; rather, Hajime was thinking the same thing as Leo. The whole conversation seemed saccharine and scripted to him. Or maybe it just seemed that way because Robert was included as a topic.

He eventually got the mp3 to work, which ceased his thoughts on the matter. He started to walk out and listen to his music. That was short-lived though. Hajime lurched a bit forward from the light impact on his back, and had a good idea on who it was without even looking. He took out the headphones out of his ears and put them back in his pocket. Though Mika had been doing this for quite a while now, Hajime wasn't that annoyed, since she paid him back eventually. What was more concerning was the close physical contact she initiated almost every time. He could never get used to it, but he was good at hiding his embarrassment. Or so he liked to think.

("You could just pick it up from the nurse's office then, right?")

Hajime didn't argue about her strange excuse though and after gently nudging Mika off his back, looked through his bag. He found a single melon bread and handed it to her, a small smile on his face.

"Here. And you really should pick up your wallet soon before someone takes it."

Hajime then turned to leave, but stopped. He looked at Mika again, thinking this was a good opportunity.

"Tsubasa, you're friends with West-san, right? Do you have any idea what he likes? Have you got him a present already? If not, then do you want to get him a present together? I mean, if you don't have any other plans for today."

@xLarius[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox= Nozomi Yuri, plum, solid]
Yuri%20Ico1_zpsfui4oskj.jpg

"Besides, he's probably off playing pachinko right now or something. I'm sure that wherever he is right now, he's fine. Imada-san's worked hard to make the party a hit, so don't worry."

"..."

"I agree with Shinji. I don't mind dragging Robert to the birthday party too!"
"I'll try my utmost best to ensure that the tour goes as smooth as possible."

Yuri turned to look at Ren, mildly surprised.

"You're not alone in this, Yuri."
"Whatever happens tomorrow, I'll be on your side."

She returned a small smile and nod to Ren and Shinji. Feeling moved by their encouragement.

"I really felt the heart-warming message there Ren, nearly made me shed a tear"
"It'll be fine~. It's not like 2B are full of crazy people anyway"

Was that reassurance from Kane? Yuri had been subconsciously tuning him out as soon as he noticed she slurred one of her words. Maybe he was just being sarcastic as he usually was, but, it didn't quite feel that way to her for that moment.

By then, Kane had already exited the classroom, as did a majority of the rest of the class.

"Thanks, everyone. That's right. We will get this class merge to work!"

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hayata Umeko, turquoise, solid]
Umeko%20Ico_zpsozbidptf.jpg

[July 10th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, In Front of Library]

"Stop right there, woman."
"You're hiding something... aren't you, Hayata-san? You can't fool me... I might not know you completely, but I can trust myself by saying that there is more to you pulling me into a corner than just giving me idle chatter."

Umeko stopped just a few steps away from Wakahisa after he called out to her.

"More than meets the eye, huh? Always to observant, aren't we Wakahisa-kun?"

Umeko turned her head around, looking back at Wakahisa, though the angle of her face, and her fringes hid her expression from him.

"Originally, I was going to tell you something important today. But, considering it seems you're a bit hot headed today, I realized that the nicest thing I could do for you is to let you stay in the dark a bit longer. Though, considering how you just reacted, I wonder if it's too late to keep you in the dark about it."

Umeko smiled.

"See ya tomorrow, Wakahisa-kun."

What did she not tell him?

What was he in the dark about?

And, what exactly did she mean by - 'reacted to?'

Umeko continued out out of the school, leaving Wakahisa to piece the parts together.

[/fieldbox]

That next morning... a set of men in business attire were seen getting allowed entrance into Robert's Room by the Dorm mother. Coming in so early in the morning, practically no one was able to see them. Still for anyone able to witness it, it was particularly peculiar. Maybe it was his relatives? Or maybe police?

Nonetheless, it was at about this time that it became apparent to the people in the dorm that Robert Had not returned for some time.

Most of this was swept under the rug, against the upcoming backdrop of the day's festivities.

[fieldbox= Hayata Umeko, turquoise, solid]
[July 11th, Morning / Amaterasu Shrine, Shrine Entrance]

"Right then! So for anyone not familiar, I'm Umeko Hayata, the Rep for Class 2-B. As discussed in class yesterday, both of our classes are going to be doing this Social Morals Activity Jointly. So, not only will we be learning about the Sun Godess, but we'll also be learning how to handle being put out of our comfort zone and meeting new people!"

Yuri absent, Umeko was there at the bottom steps of the shrine were the two classes were asked to gather for today's assignment. Workers preparing for the festival were considerately, yet begrudgingly going around the blob of students as they brought up materials to the shrine.

"In order to fill the latter, we're all going to have to pick out a partner, hopefully, someone from the other class. You'll be turning in a reflection paper with both of your names on it. So, lets go ahead and take this moment to pick out a partner and introduce each other to each other. So, lets get onto it!"

With those words, the class merging was already beginning. The students in the class awkwardly shifted in their two sides that they had subconsciously ended up corralling into. One side for 2-A, and the other with 2-B students.

In order to break the ice, Umeko went ahead and moved from in front of both the classes straight towards a certain 2-A student.

Walking up to him, she held out her hand, in greeting.

"Considering your track record, I'm going to have to be your partner today. So, nice to meet you for the first time! I'm Hayata Umeko."

After saying this, she waited on Leo Kane's response.

[fieldbox= , white, dotted]

"...We're instantly Friends now? I have much more pressing issues to be worried about than your nonsense. Especially with a weirdo like you."
"Don't be like that Umeko-chan! If you join our Club, I'll show you just how charming... Kane-kun can be!!!"

Kokoro motioned to Leo Kane as if presenting a prize yacht on a trailer.

"...What? Did you just call out that name because he was the only student here?"

"Nope. It's just cuz, I want you to see it too, Ume-chan. Everyone is worth knowing - cuz, everyone has their own form of charm!"

"...Look at the expression me and Leo are making! Did you just set that as your wallpaper just so you could laugh at it all the time?"

Umeko shook her head.

"No, not really. I just set it because was a picture that had you and Leo-kun in it."

"Is that so? Well, why don't we retake it, this time you'll be in it too!"

"Ah... well, that isn't necessa-.... Hey! stop pulling Kokoro!"

"There we go! I got Kane too now.. so everyone, smiiile!"

[/fieldbox]

Another unpleasant memory.

Made unpleasant by the fact that Umeko Hayata had now greeted him as if he were a complete stranger.

Two years of memories, tossed causally into the garbage. Umeko must have truly meant what she said to him back then.

Looking back on it, it was impressive to see how far Umeko had come from back then. There were certainly things she had picked up from Kokoro, and then again, there were things that she did that no doubt Kokoro would frown upon as well. Of course, he supposedly wasn't any sort of saint either, considering what he was being accused of now.

Umeko's greeting to Kane was just one out of many other interactions now taking place. Ultimately everyone needed to find a partner...

@Shounen Sempai @Miya @RainDash @Rithas @_Everyone in General
[/fieldbox]

Yuri smiled, and even if it was just to placate them, it still felt good. Kane even helped, which was weird, but Shinji would take it if it meant that Yuri was a little more relaxed for tomorrow. It was still a tall order to try and get the two classes to cooperate. At the very least, since Robert was interested in this stuff he'd probably show up for the trip.

Shinji nodded and went off to finish packing up his stuff so he could get on the errands he was most certainly late for now. His mother probably wouldn't mind, but he still had to go before the stores closed.

@Ehb @Miya @Rithas @Class2-A
[/fieldbox]

Still no Robert. Where was the Englishman?

Shinji tried to avoid jumping to the worst conclusion, but... Robert's phone was now disconnected and this made quite a few days in a row that Robert was absent. No one had really commented on it, and Shinji didn't want to make things worse right before Robert's birthday. Yet... something was really bothering Shinji about the sudden lack of communication between him and Robert.

At least Sakura Obkubo seemed to be absent today. Probably off on some dojo fighting for the sign or something stupid like that. So the trip would be quieter than he expected today.

"In order to fill the latter, we're all going to have to pick out a partner, hopefully, someone from the other class. You'll be turning in a reflection paper with both of your names on it. So, lets go ahead and take this moment to pick out a partner and introduce each other to each other. So, lets get onto it!"

Oh, fantastic. Who even liked him in Class 2-B?

At least Kane had Umeko to keep him from getting into trouble. But... Shinji was sure that they'd known each other at some point during middle school, so why was Umeko pretending that this was the first time they'd met? Probably to keep her reputation squeaky clean no doubt. Or maybe they'd parted on bad terms? Either way, Shinji figured he could figure it out later.

For now he needed a partner. Preferably one who didn't hate him...

@ThePeepsattheTemple
[/fieldbox]

[ July 10th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, - Wrap Up - ]
Mika had agreed politely then they bought Robert a gift. She enjoyed the fact that Sakurazaki reminded her. She hadn't really hung out with him since last month. Also she almost forgot about Robert's birthday. Then she returned home as Sakurazaki and she, departed.

This young lady was not a morning person mind you. So when they mentioned, "partners" she cringed. Apparently they recommended someone from 2-A. She was screwed. Speaking of 2-A, she looked around. She had no idea where Robert was. Maybe he paired up with someone already. She sighed. Either Sakurazaki, or Ren. She paused. What about Ai? Damn her for having too many childhood friends, and best friends. She had brought her wallet this time, and her bag. Her mother forced her to wear a sun hat, she decided she'd steal Ren. After all she spent a few minutes with Sakurazaki. She was pretty sure he was sick of her already. She didn't care. She quickly grabbed Ren's hand, an inch shorter than she was, and pulled her off to the side.

" Claimed. " She said in English finalizing this statement. She wondered if she hurt her arm. She did out of nowhere pull her and expected her to follow. " You'll have to do, especially since Sakura is gone today. " She still held Ren's hand suspiciously.
" If not that's fine. I'll just partner up with a tree. " She took out a sapling that was hanging out of her bag. She shrugged. It was a win win situation for her. She just hoped that Ren would let her sleep. "If you still want to be my partner then you stay by my sapling. " She set off holding her sky blue wallet that had clouds on them, and she let go of Ren's hand of course. Before she forgot she had to pay Sakurazaki back. After all she stuck at least 50 post it notes all around her room. Even though she could've used the remembering technology that her father had bought for her she preferred sticky notes. He was too far away and she was too lazy to walk. She took a bag of cookies as they successfully hit him square in the face. " My bad. "
She wondered if she remembered the sticky note, probably. It was labeled, debt paid? She enjoyed throwing things. But pitied Sakurazaki a bit.

She went back wondering if Ren stayed.

Mentions:
@Ai

Interactions:
@Illin - Sakurazaki
@Miya - Ren

[/hr][/hr][/fieldbox]

[/hr]

Yrevtaw.png

[July 10th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, In Front of Library]

Wakahisa seemed very eager to figure out what she was hiding. And he was indeed right to be paranoid, as she halted and imparted her response.

"More than meets the eye, huh? Always too observant, aren't we Wakahisa-kun?"

"... Its how I deal with life, thank you very much."

Umeko turned around once again towards his direction, with a blank expression on her face. The two had a short moment of what appears to be a "staring" contest as the short teen confirmed his own suspicions.

"Originally, I was going to tell you something important today. But, considering it seems you're a bit hot headed today, I realized that the nicest thing I could do for you is to let you stay in the dark a bit longer. Though, considering how you just reacted, I wonder if it's too late to keep you in the dark about it."

"...?! You..."

She smiled.

"See ya tomorrow, Wakahisa-kun."

He could have said more than that, but decided not to go along with it as she left him. One thing was absolute, she knew something that he didn't. And he was very eager to find out one way or another.

"... Damn it."

The shorty headed home. He couldn't do much at this point. Kyoko must have already wandered home. Guess I should...

"....!"

What is this shitty feeling...? W-why... am I... trembling...? Why...? His facial expression was that of a traumatized child. His heart was beating fast. It's not the fact that he is the first one to actually "escape" her clutches without being miserable, but the very first one to instill "worry" or "fear" into him. I-It's just a stupid secret... I shouldn't get so worked up over it... Checking his things one more time, Wakahisa headed home. It's going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooong day tomorrow.

[July 11th, Morning / Amaterasu Shrine]

With heavy fear of what's in store for him and the fact that he'll be "hanging out" with his acquaintances from Class 2-A, Wakahisa first had the notion not to participate in this activity. But the fact that it will be worse for him if he didn't attend kept bugging him, and so he had no choice.

The two classes were apart from the other, gossiping and murmuring all around. Wakahisa, on the other hand, was the only one separate from the rest of the two classes. He was sitting down on one of the tree trunks near the congregation. As always, his lone wolf persona was activated. He noticed the arrival of Ren Fujibayashi and Chiyo Imada, forcing him to avert his gaze from them. There was no way they were going to talk about what happened. And the two are the least of his worries.

"...."

Wakahisa was spacing out for that very reason. He couldn't forget what the social butterfly had imparted on him. It was sort of a cryptic warning saying "If you go any further, you will feel despair". He gave a steady glare towards her from the distance, as she caught everyone's attention.

"Right then! So for anyone not familiar, I'm Umeko Hayata, the Rep for Class 2-B. As discussed in class yesterday, both of our classes are going to be doing this Social Morals Activity Jointly. So, not only will we be learning about the Sun Goddess, but we'll also be learning how to handle being put out of our comfort zone and meeting new people!"

"Tch."

Wakahisa averted his gaze, only coming up with a silent yet snide remark that clearly expressed his disinterest. He still felt that this was going to end horribly. Then there's the stinging feeling on his chest that is impossible to avoid at this point. Goddamned social butterfly...

He also noticed one more missing detail in this social activity: West Robert. He has been "out of commission" for quite a while now. Wakahisa had even carried one of his favorite FPS game on his body-bag, and was planning to give it to him for his birthday. The fact that he was missing caught his mind. Where the hell is that Englishman? Don't tell me I brought this here for nothing...

Wakahisa had already decided what to do for today: avoid any sort of interaction with Class 2-A and 2-B apart from Kyoko and Umeko and just observe from the sidelines. Not that anyone would choose to partner up with him anyway, after what had happened yesterday. He has no time for these shenanigans. He'd approach Hayata Umeko later, who seemed to be approaching Kane Leo, and ask her what she was hiding all along.

And so he sat there, all by his lonesome, almost falling asleep...

@Ehb Mentioned: West Robert, @Raven Haruka, @Miya

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg

Chiyo walked with Ren, carrying a tower of plastic containers housing various kinds of food. She had spent the majority of last night cooking - well, cooking and going over party plans once more, as her nerves managed to get the better of her in the end. The boxes did manage to hide most of her face from a frontal view though, so at least most of the students would likely give her a glance and then spare no more thought about it.

"Right then! So for anyone not familiar, I'm Umeko Hayata, the Rep for Class 2-B. As discussed in class yesterday, both of our classes are going to be doing this Social Morals Activity Jointly. So, not only will we be learning about the Sun Goddess, but we'll also be learning how to handle being put out of our comfort zone and meeting new people!"

The peach-haired girl was very grateful for the things in her hands now, as they gave her an excuse not to look at Umeko. But what she did try to look for was an English boy, who sadly was nowhere to be found. Is he sick? The thought came out of nowhere, leaving Chiyo to worry about an entirely new scenario that she hadn't thought about before.

What if he doesn't come to the party?

Chiyo thought about what this meant, her thoughts quickly interrupted by her older sister continuing.

Oh.

Quickly, Chiyo attempted to look for Mika, seeking refuge in the fact that she had at least one friend in 2-B...only to find that she had chosen Ren to be her partner. A pang of...something shot through her heart, but it was gone as quickly as it came, leaving the glasses girl confused about her own emotions.

Shaking her head a little, she thought about who she should partner up with, trying to find somebody who could at least tolerate her. Mindlessly walking, she escaped the crowd, stopping near a tree stump on the sidelines. Sighing softly, she thought she saw Umeko partner up with Leo, and slumped slightly, seemingly under the weight of the load she carried.

Her hands starting to cramp from being in one position too long, Chiyo thought about setting them down on the tree stump, only to realize that somebody was already using it as a seat.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going - I mean, where I was about to place! ...Sorry." If she could, the peach would already be bowing in apology, but of course it was impossible. Even if she hadn't set the containers down yet, she was already high-strung with stress about Robert and his party.

The last thing she needed was a stressful partner as well. [/fieldbox]

@Miya @Rithas @Ehb @Shounen Senpai @BasicallyAllY'all

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, Royalblue, Solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

"Right then! So for anyone not familiar, I'm Umeko Hayata, the Rep for Class 2-B. As discussed in class yesterday, both of our classes are going to be doing this Social Morals Activity Jointly. So, not only will we be learning about the Sun Godess, but we'll also be learning how to handle being put out of our comfort zone and meeting new people!"

Leo felt himself smirking at this, to some people in both classes. This was possibly the worst thing to do. He was sure some of them would rather die then meet new people.

He closed his eyes as he yawned, who did he want to partner up with 2-B at this moment. He supposed he could get with Rose, or save Wakahisa the trouble of being next to someone. Well, perhaps it was more like saving the other person pairing up with Wakahisa the trouble.

He opened his eyes, only to see someone standing infront of him. "Hmm?" He uttered as he blinked a few times, his brain having to catch up.

"Considering your track record, I'm going to have to be your partner today. So, nice to meet you for the first time! I'm Hayata Umeko."

Oh

Taking a moment to curse his past self from not running and tackling a different 2B student and forcing them to partner up with him. Taking her hand, he shook it.

"Hello, Umeko." He put his freehand up to his face, tapping his chin with exaggerated thought. "You must be the one that everyone keeps calling the social...uh....moth?" He pursed his lips, seemingly lost in thought. "Or was it butterfly? Well, they're the same thing anyway I suppose."

The pairing made sense, she was the class rep of 2B and he was the "troublesome student on the edge of being expelled" from 2A. He wondered if they actually thought he was a liability to cause chaos and ruin everything. The thought amused him. Of course, this was something he wouldn't choose, if she was going to consistently pretend like this. To spend this entire thing playing charades.

His smile remained fixed on his face, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

To finally talk.

@Ehb @Everyoneingeneral[/fieldbox]

Yrevtaw.png

[July 11th, Morning / Amaterasu Shrine]

"...."

Just a few moments, and the shorty was about to doze off in the realm of slumber. He hadn't gotten a wink of sleep last night thanks to a certain female's cryptic message. The young man just shoved off all his vent-up frustration on video games all midnight. Him needing rest was inevitable. Wakahisa had hoped that he wasn't going to be bothered since he was behind a tree trunk.

"... A few minutes wouldn't hurt."

A half-hour had passed since Hayata Umeko's announcement of "choosing your own partner" from the opposite class. Wakahisa had predictably fallen asleep on the tree trunk. He didn't care about the whole social activity, so there was no need for him to partake in the event. He was only interested in one thing that had already been discussed many times; Hayata Umeko's secret. Everything else was optional.

Suddenly, sounds of plastic rustling slumped down the grassland. While this wasn't enough to fully wake him up, the sounds of abrupt apologizing were.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going - I mean, where I was about to place! ...Sorry."

Wakahisa slowly departed the world of slumber as he irritatingly opened his eye sockets. He was having difficulty opening it at first, so he had to rub them softly before opening them up again.

"Nnnn..."

"...!!!"

The sight that he was introduced to was an eye-opener, indeed. His expression quickly changed to surprise as Wakahisa realized that in front of him, was Imada Chiyo. It's as if he woke up facing a monster. Except it was a gentle-looking girl in glasses.

"UWAAAAAA!!!"

He hollered out of impulse.

"W-w-wha... wha... w-wha..."

Then he stuttered.

His reaction was incomprehensible; something that you wouldn't see everyday. W-what the hell is going on?! Why is she here?! I was asleep a few minutes ago, and now of all people...?!

"U-uhh... uhhh..."

Wakahisa's stuttering continued. He didn't know how to respond. In front of her was the girl that he had an incident with; to say the least, she was the reason for his change in personality and view of bullies. This day could not get any worse. It took a minute for him to recover from shock, and when he finally did, Wakahisa's uncollected stare turned into a slight glare. Not out of anger, but of irritation and confusion. He immediately stood up as well, followed by suddenly speaking to her for the first time in a year. He wasn't going to get out of that conundrum unscathed, anyway.

"W-what are you doing here...?"

@Raven Haruka

[/fieldbox]

As always, Leo jumped into the conversation and gave a piece of his thoughts. In response, Ren merely smiled at him before he walked away. With that...

Yuri thanked Ren and Shinji for their encouragements, and everyone eventually left the classroom...

Ren escorted the nervous Chiyo as they approached the bottom steps of the Amaterasu Shrine. Some of the students were surprised by the amount of plastic containers she carried with, as each of them contained some of the foods that she has prepared yesterday. Despite their estranged relationship, Ren helped her last night, although both of them was quiet and little words were exchanged between them.

Ren was surprised when Yuri was absent from the tour today. As a result, Umeko took the helm and kicked off the introductory part. While her sister continued on, the short girl mulled on Yuri's absence, as well as Robert's. Before 2-A went to the Amaterasu Shrine, some of the students that are staying in the dorms whispered to each other in a suspicious manner, causing Ren to wonder what actually happened at the dorms. On top with Yuri's sudden absence from the tour, Ren cannot help but felt that today is certainly the day that something will go wrong.

Here comes the hardest part of this tour, even by Ren's standards. Even though the short Social Morals Club member was lucky that she managed to get along with some students from 2-B, the thought of pairing with her enemies was nonetheless terrifying. Ren began to scan the 2-B students that attended the tour as the both classes eventually formed into two groups. 2-A on one side, 2-B on the other side.

("At least that dreaded Okubo isn't here...")

It was a relief for Ren to know that Sakura did not attend the shrine tour, but it was clear that neither both of the classes were wiling to mingle with each other. The grumpy shota Wakahisa was here however, as well as the sleepyhead Mika and Nishiyama-san. Seeing this, Umeko took the initiative and walked to Leo.

Her sister greeted Leo in a polite manner, with one of her hands extended to him. Both the crowd of 2-A and 2-B murmured and talked to each other as the event unfolded in front of them. Ren was surprised as well, seeing that Umeko approached the infamous enigma of 2-A. The short girl was not sure about their relationship, but there were some lingering rumors that Leo and Umeko were once connected to each other during middle school.

While Ren was fixated with Umeko and Leo, someone grabbed her right arm.

"Huh?" Ren spoke in a surprised tone as she turned to the person who held her arm, and it was none other than Mika with her white colored sun hat. She then dragged Ren to the side from the crowd.

"Claimed." Mika said at the end, establishing her ownership of Ren for the day. "You'll have to do, especially since Sakura is gone today." She continued on, while clinging onto the light-blue haired girl.

"Uh... okay?" Those were the words Ren was able to reply, as she did not expect that someone would approach and choose her as a partner so quick.

"If not that's fine. I'll just partner up with a tree."

That last sentence from Mika continued to surprise the short girl that she clung upon.

"A... a tree? How is that going to work?!" Ren simply exclaimed in response.

At this moment, Mika took out a sapling hanging out from her cutesy bag and showed it to Ren, before shrugging her shoulders at the end. Ren simply looked at Mika in disbelief as the sleepyhead continued on.

"If you still want to be my partner then you stay by my sapling."

Then Mika went off to somewhere else, with her colorful wallet in hand, leaving Ren to the sapling that she has brought with her. Speechless by her random actions, Ren simply stared at the sapling that Mika has left on the ground, aimlessly wondering how the sleepyhead was able to think such random things. Then...

"UWAAAAAA!!!"

Ren heard a shout, which felt like she has heard it before. It was definitely someone that she knew, but for some reason Ren was no idea who that was. Some of the students picked up the sudden cry as well. With Mika's sapling in hand, she ran towards the direction of the shout coming from.

("Oh come on...! I know that something will go wrong today but I just don't expect that it will happen this early!")

Upon arriving at one of the tree stumps nearby at the bottom steps of Amaterasu Shrine, Ren noticed that Chiyo and Wakahisa was there, with the shota somewhat glaring at Chiyo carrying with her containers of food. She noticed that Chiyo was showing signs of fatigue.

"Can we just let Chiyo finish setting down the containers that she has been carrying all this while?" Ren asked, in a somewhat polite but stern tone.

Once Chiyo managed to set down the plastic containers at the right place, Ren took Mika's sapling in one hand and faced the grumpy shota. However, her expression was normal, without any ill intentions. For Wakahisa, it was a rare sight seeing the temperate side of Ren.

"So..." Ren dragged a bit with her words. "What's wrong?"

@Ehb @xLarius @Raven Haruka @Shounen Senpai @Class2A
[/hr][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Asakura Kyouko, #ff4500, solid]
nLifB.png

July 11th, Morning / Amaterasu Shrine, Shrine Entrance

The last few days have been rather uneventful for Kyouko. The complications that she had with her new boyfriend seems to take her focus elsewhere. The thing is, Kyouko just doesn't want to see both of them get hurt.

"It's about... that. I think we should tell him. If anything we won't be sneaking around anymore and we can confront it. Whoever you go with is your choice."

Kyouko haven't replied to Hiro's message up until now. She also haven't told Wakahisa anything about this issue either. Truthfully, Kyouko was scared of the outcome of whatever her choice is. That she chose to kept silent on this matter for the time being. . .

Apparently this day was a Joint Social Morals Activity between 2-A and 2-B. With Yuri absent, Umeko explained the assignments for this activity. When the 'partnering up with another class' is mentioned. Kyouko immediately thought who to choose. It's going to be either Hiro, Totohaku, or Ai. They're the only persons from class 2-B who Kyouko seems to get along. Kyouko looked around, trying to find any of the three mentioned earlier. She have to claim partnering up with any of the three before anyone else do so.

When she sets her sight to Totohaku, she saw Totohaku surprised at the sight of Chiyo.

"UWAAAAAA!!!"

Kyouko then immediately approaches him. She knew that Chiyo apparently wasn't on a good term with Totohaku, she might be able to partner up with him. As Kyouko approached him, she noticed that Chiyo was struggling with the tower of containers that she was carrying. With Totohaku only glaring at Chiyo. Ren asked to let Chiyo put down the containers she was carrying.

"Ah, let me help you with that." Kyouko suddenly said as she appeared and helped Chiyo put down some of the containers.

. . .

After the containers were put down. Ren looked at Totohaku, despite the rather bad term she had with Totohaku, her expression seems normal, without any ill intentions nor aggressions.

"So..." Ren dragged a bit with her words. "What's wrong?"

'Ah, Toto-kun, I've been looking everywhere for you, let's tag along for this activity.'... was what Kyouko would say to him when she approached him if there were no one else with him.

But she didn't say that, she only leaned her arm on him and held him on her side. She seems to be insistent on making Totohaku her partner for this activity. While also keeping her cheerful disposition.

@xLarius @Raven Haruka @Shounen Senpai @Miya @Gremory @prettymuchanyone

[/fieldbox]

[July 11th, Morning / Amaterasu Shrine, Somewhere Quiet]
When she came back she was slightly irritated. Both of her partners. Gone. She thought she heard Toto-Kun shriek before. She brushed it off. None of her business. She had to find her tree, she couldn't believe Ren would betray her. She sighed.

" I'm just going to sleep somewhere comfy. "

Too much work. Then again that sapling was her marking to remind her of the worksheet.
She was torn, it was extremely important because the nurse said if she didn't participate in bringing the class together there'd be chaos.
She looked around for Ren once again and felt a stab of something. Mika seemed especially irritated at this moment. After all there was this feeling in her chest, she'd sleep it off. Asakura probably made Toto-kun squeal.
She had forgotten something about that tree though.... Didn't she plug something in? She'd probably remember later.

She pondered. Find a new partner? No. No. Her tree must be rescued. Under any costs. The sleepy young lady's eyes seem to glint in the light.

" Ai Junior I'm coming! "

She felt motivated, she didn't like this feeling. She knew she'd crash pretty soon. Mika backed up getting ready to run but bumped into someone.

" Are you lost? "
This was coming from someone in 2-A as they chuckled.
Mika ran past them like they were made out of air.

" Ugh, this is why I didn't care for the joining together idea. There's arrogant people like that. "

Mika was on her motivation spur so she walked slowly back.

" Listen, if you want to fight then I suggest you to dig your own grave. "

Mika said this quite bitterly as she ran off again.
Her stomach grumbled. The day was just starting. She took off her sun hat as she set her backpack down. She took out a pillow.
She wondered if Ai, and Chiyo already had their partners. She laid down somewhere near a lot of grass where it was a bit quieter. She didn't know how far away she was from the rest of the group and she didn't really care. She closed her eyes.

She had officially crashed. She'd wake up later. Though she wouldn't remember why she wasn't at school.

Mentions:
@Miya - Ren
@LowDefinition - Kyoko
@Shounen Senpai - Toto-Kun
@Raven Haruka - Chiyo
@Ai

Interactions:

@ThatAnnoying2-AStudent

[/hr][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg

"UWAAAAAA!!!"

Chiyo flinched at the sudden outburst, the plastic pile precariously tilting to one side for a few seconds, causing panic to occur. Quickly, she focused on the current threat of an entire night's worth of ruined food, somehow managing to balance it back out before carefully turning to see who she had startled.

"U-uhh... uhhh..."

Chiyo visibly blanched, her face losing whatever color was left at the sight of Wakahisa. Memories of a year ago popped into her mind, of how her ex-friend started to yell at her, causing the peach to flee the room a crying mess. Her expression quickly changed from a grim tone to outright fear when a glare suddenly was aimed at her.

"W-what are you doing here...?"

It was the first time he had spoken to her since then. The last thing Chiyo remembers coming out of his mouth were phrases of wanting to be alone, although they were phrases she'd rather forget now. Not wanting to anger him any further, the glasses girl attempted to reply, her voice a quiet squeak.

"I'm sorry! I, um, I was-"

"Can we just let Chiyo finish setting down the containers that she has been carrying all this while?"

Ren's voice cut through the air, giving Chiyo the excuse to stop talking and do what was suggested, slowly lowering the tower to the ground.

"Ah, let me help you with that."
"Thanks Kyouko-san."

After all of the containers were set down into smaller stacks, Chiyo turned back to the small group that had formed. Somehow during the course of this, she managed to change her expression into a slightly more neutral one, most of the fear dissipated and leaving her to deal with this sudden apprehension that appeared out of nowhere.

"So..."

Oh no, is she going to-

"What's wrong?"

Almost instantly, Chiyo seemed to become more alert, bouncing on her heels as she answered for Wakahisa, a smile on her face.
"Nothing's wrong Ren! I just startled Wakahisa-san awake by nearly toppling over him - you of all people should know how clumsy I can be! But luckily nothing was spilled, so it doesn't matter! Isn't that right, Wakahisa-san?"

Her tone sounded light, uncaring, making it seem like nothing serious happened and that it had just been one big accident. But in reality, Chiyo sounded sarcastic and slightly passive-aggressive, making it seem as if she was instead telling Ren to go away and forget this never happened.

Then again, it could just be the stress and sleep-deprivation that's talking. [/fieldbox]

@Miya
@Shounen Senpai
@LowDefinition

Shinji had been content to stand around and stare at the shrine when he heard a yell. It was too early for this many crazy things to happen. He could leave it and let the number of people who had no doubt heard it also deal with whatever the problem was. Then again, the other option was to stand around blankly looking at the shrine until something remotely interesting happens to it. So he opted to go see what all of the fuss was about and see if he couldn't find a partner in the process.

Upon arrival, he figured out that Chiyo -No, Imada-san he corrected himself- had apparently bumped into someone from 2-B who had been sitting on a tree stump. Apprently it had caused quite a scene. Not to mention, Chiyo seemed out of sorts as well.

"Nothing's wrong Ren! I just startled Wakahisa-san awake by nearly toppling over him - you of all people should know how clumsy I can be! But luckily nothing was spilled, so it doesn't matter! Isn't that right, Wakahisa-san?"

"Imada-san. Is that how you talk to people? You should take a break before the trip starts, since you look exhausted, and that's probably where your bad mood is coming from. It would be unfortunate if today went badly because you were tired. Plus, you still have the party to host. I'm sure that Umeko would understand if you need a short break." His word were friendly and polite, but like hers, they held a thinly concealed contempt. "But I'm sure this was all just a simple misunderstanding, so we should all focus on forming pairs with each other."

He wasn't going to let Yuri's worry and stress amount to basically nothing, and if that meant being rude to everyone here to try and get them to get along, then so be it. Wouldn't be the first time he'd been painted as a bully and he doubted it'd be the last.

Let them hate him.

@Miya @Shounen Senpai @LowDefinition @Raven Haruka @letthedramabegin
[/fieldbox]

Yrevtaw.png

Wakahisa had already known that this was going to be a bad day for him. But for his misfortune to start as early as morning was a very bad omen.

Still flabbergasted from the realization that Chiyo Imada was in front of him, Wakahisa couldn't utter any more words after asking what her business was with him. He noticed the plastic bag of what appears to be groups of well-prepared food; most possibly created by her. Then his gaze met hers as Wakahisa realized that she was just as shocked as him to be meeting at a place like that. After a brief stare, he averted his gaze as to not show ill intentions towards her. Could this be... my chance to apologize...? Memories of the past came back to haunt the young lad, forcing him to keep quiet and not say anything while waiting for the peach's response. He always did want to apologize for what happened, but couldn't muster up the courage to. Even now. D-damn it... Say it already! Before he could speak, Chiyo responded to him; albeit with a calm squeak that shows slight fear of him getting angry at her... again.

"I'm sorry! I, um, I was-"

Suddenly, her voice was cut off by another familiar voice that he'd rather avoid. Wakahisa shifted his sockets towards the direction of the approaching short-statured figure. Ren Fujibayashi. Wakahisa's eyes widened. Crap...

"Can we just let Chiyo finish setting down the containers that she has been carrying all this while?"

Immediately acting upon her wishes as to not anger her, Wakahisa slowly approached the female and helped her set down the containers. He was quiet for the duration that he had helped her, and tried his best to look away while doing so. Kyouko had arrived at this point, seemingly drawn by his screech earlier, and assisted in the deed.

"Let me help you with that."

"Thanks Kyouko-san."

"...."

Damn it... Can this day get any worse...?
Wakahisa sighed quietly, scratching his forehead and stayed on one side with Kyouko leaning her arm on his figure.

"So..."

"....!!"

Wakahisa's heart beat faster, visibly gulping his nervousness. The same feeling that he had felt that comparative to his heartbeat of paranoia yesterday when Umeko revealed that she was hiding something from him.

"What's wrong?"

The young man exchanged glances with the unusually calm young girl that had previously given him the death stare of his life.

"U-um... I..."

It was difficult for him to form up words as he hadn't felt this tension ever since last year. Wakahisa was just a pure stuttering wreck in front of the two sisters. Go ahead, dumbass! Say sorry already! B-but... No buts!!

"I--"

His statement was cut off by the peach-haired girl.

"... Y-yeah."

Wakahisa rubbed his head in embarrassment. Ah, I'm such a disappointment. I just wanted to have a good nap and all this crap happens... *sigh*

And yet another one approached the tiny congregation on the tree stump. This time it was Kobe Shinji, someone that he hadn't seen in quite a while. He had heard all the commotion and was eager to join in the "fun".

"Imada-san. Is that how you talk to people? You should take a break before the trip starts, since you look exhausted, and that's probably where your bad mood is coming from. It would be unfortunate if today went badly because you were tired. Plus, you still have the party to host. I'm sure that Umeko would understand if you need a short break. But I'm sure this was all just a simple misunderstanding, so we should all focus on forming pairs with each other."

Party...? Ah... So that's what all this was about... Wakahisa cleared his head and looked at his female partner, giving her a slight shake on the head as to oppose his interest in joining.

"Sorry... but I don't feel like participating..."

It was the first time that Wakahisa had spoken so calmly and without deadpan or lack of motivation of any sort in his words. Wakahisa genuinely didn't want to. There was his "mission" that he needed to accomplish. He had no time to be having fun. He felt that he needed to know what that "witch" was hiding from him.

The young man pulled out something from his bag. He passed it onto Kyouko; it was the FPS game CD that Robert West always wanted to play. Something that he most likely wanted for his birthday.

"Just pass this on to him. I would really appreciate it."

He then turned to the two sisters, gently bowing his head. Wakahisa wasn't being a total jerkass today, in fact it was the opposite. Afterwards, he gave a humble apology towards Chiyo and Ren.

"Sorry for all the trouble that I've caused."

Wakahisa then turned to leave the tree stump that he had stayed upon for almost an hour. The last words that he had imparted was ambiguous. Was it an apology for what happened today...? Or was it an apology... for the incident? Who knows. What was apparent was that Wakahisa seemed really down today; and not just the regular "down" from being bullied. He was truly troubled.

It would take serious urging from them to get Wakahisa to participate in this activity, whether they would act upon it or not now was up to their discretion.

@Raven Haruka @Miya @LowDefinition @RainDash

[/fieldbox]

Chiyo responded in a somewhat restless manner, with a light tone. Ren merely looked at her with her usual gaze as Wakahisa simply responded with a slightly stuttered "Yeah", agreeing with Chiyo's explanation. As Kyouko continued to be with the shota, Shinji appeared from behind and added his own thoughts to the current scene.

"Imada-san. Is that how you talk to people? You should take a break before the trip starts, since you look exhausted, and that's probably where your bad mood is coming from. It would be unfortunate if today went badly because you were tired. Plus, you still have the party to host. I'm sure that Umeko would understand if you need a short break."

At this moment, Ren felt that things are probably getting complicated, especially when she knows that Shinji and Chiyo did not get along together.

"But I'm sure this was all just a simple misunderstanding, so we should all focus on forming pairs with each other."

Wakahisa turned to Kyouko and expressed that he is not participating in something, presumably the shrine tour in a calm manner. The shota then took out some kind of CD case with some flashy design on it, probably a game CD of sorts, and passed it to Kyouko. He told his lover to pass this to someone.

The shota then turned to Chiyo and Ren, before doing a gentle bow with his head. Ren's light blue eyes widened, as she was quite surprised by his sudden actions.

"Sorry for all the trouble that I've caused."

After making the apology, Wakahisa then turned around, starting to leave the location. Ren felt that the shota got the wrong meaning, or... meanings, and decided to clear the air. Or there is anything to clear that is.

"I was worried that something bad happened to you, Wakahisa-san."

Ren said truthfully while looking at the shota, without layers of sarcasm or any other indirect insults. She was not planning to scold anyone either. In fact, she used same persuasive tone when she spoke to Umeko days ago about the class merging with Yuri.

"I'll probably ignore you or stare at you if you shout like that back in the classrooms. But now we're on a tour. It is my responsibility to keep track of everyone and ensure their safety."

A pause. This time, her gaze was not fixed to anyone in particular.

"With Yuri absent from this tour, it becomes obvious that I have to work with Umeko to see this through and making sure that everything goes as planned. That includes me being a bad person if I have to, if it keeps everyone safe..."

Then...

"So... Is it okay that I ask for your cooperation? At least for this time?"

Ren asked at the shota, while cradling Mika's sapling that she intends to return its owner later on.

@RainDash @Shounen Senpai @Raven Haruka @LowDefinition
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.