Hisakawa Koukou - My High School Life is Despairin

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

(Eternally Open!) Hisakawa Koukou Character Popularity Poll - Who do you think is the best Boy/Girl?

• Aoi Shimizu (Male)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jae-Won Gyo (Male)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Johann Harisson (Male)

• Leo Kane (Male)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Markus Yoritaka (Male)

• Shinji Kobe (Male)

• Toshi Hamasaki (Male)

• Haruka Fujiyama (Female)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Hibiki Kogishi (Female)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hilda Narina (Female)

• Katsumi Yukimura (Female)

• Yuri Nozomi (Female)

• Robert West (Male)

• Nao Morita (DLC - Male)

• Mizuki Ishida (DLC - Female)

• Chiyo Imada (DLC - Female)

• Ren Fujibayashi (DLC - Female)

• Kyoko Asakura (DLC - Female)

• Hajime Sakurazaki (DLC - Male)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg
~June 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy , Main School Building , Class 2-B~

Of course, Chiyo had to bite her tongue to keep herself from laughing at the humongous noise erupting from Leo's stomach, her face contorted in a desperate attempt at a straight face. "I'm going to say yes, a solid yes. Like, numerous yes's, folded together to make one giant yes that rules over all other yes's."

Somehow, deep within, the youth knew that laughing would signal the end, not to mention some new form of teasing would probably emerge if she released even the slightest giggle. Puffing her cheeks out, she tried holding her breath as he popped out two pieces of paper.

"Bam, movie vouchers." Chiyo watched as he waved them like a fan, not sure what to think about this...situation, of hers. Her face slowly turning red, the air slowly turning stale in her lungs as they began to send signals of mild pain outwards. "Where do want to go first anyway? That Ramen shop is quickly becoming my "Bored and want to eat" place. But, I could just fill myself with an outrageous amounts of popcorn." He's babbling, she quickly realized, not really thinking anymore of it before the question popped up.

"I dunno, watcha think?"

At this point, her lungs were aching a bit more than usual as she tried not to laugh, though not bad enough to where it was worrying. Really now, she was absolutely determined to not let this feeling win, instead raising an eyebrow at the boy in front of her and acting like she wasn't suffocating herself. Currently, her appetite wasn't the best, and Chiyo was afraid that if she ate anything it would probably come back to bug her later....but that didn't mean she was going to let her friend starve.

Shrugging once, she made a face that basically reeked of indifference, though whether or not he took that a negative way was to be decided. [/fieldbox]

@Rithas @PeopleDon'tMakeHerLaughPLEASE

Hey, that's him, isn't it?

Yeah, it is...!

Go!

[fieldbox= Nozomi Yuri, plum, solid]
Yuri%20Ico1_zpsfui4oskj.jpg

[July 10th, Early Morning / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Teacher's Office]

"...That's... terrible!"

"The investigation is still ongoing. But, for the time being, I want you to keep it a secret from the rest of the class. As far as everyone else is concerned, West-san is just playing hooky as always."

"....That will be, difficult."
"His birthday... we were planning to surprise him..."

"...I'm sorry, Nozomi. But, you HAVE to pretend like you don't know anything about it."

"Yes, mam."

[July 10th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Class 2-A]

Nozomi Yuri was white as a ghost for much of the early part of the day. Well, it was true that her already pale skin already made her look rather pale... but today, she was acting rather reserved as well. It seemed that maybe, the talk with Hayata Umeko about the class merge didn't go well. She had been 'talking' with Hayata Umeko for several days. No one was entirely sure yet how it all was turning out - as no one had dared to ask up until now.

Yuri had appeared to be quite tense up until now. It was a convenient cover for what was truly knowing at her psyche at this very moment. She continued to worriedly mull over it, even as today's class was finishing up.

"Nozomi."
"...Hey, Yuri!"

Yorihase-sensei's stern call out to Yuri jolted the girl back into focus.

"I'm sorry! Yes?"
"Aren't you going to go over the plans for tomorrow's festival?"
"Of course! Yes! I was."
"If you are then at least sound more certain when answering. Fine then. I'm out."

As always, Yorihase left class 2-A a bit more eagerly than she came in. Taking her place, Yuri stepped forward....

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hayata Umeko, turquoise, solid]
Umeko%20Ico_zpsozbidptf.jpg

[July 10th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B]

Elsewhere, in class 2-B, Hayata Umeko was just finishing up her explanation of what her class was to do for the Social Morals Assignment for tomorrow's festival.

"So, the plan is that we'll do our Social Morals Assignment with Class 2-A tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that a tour of the shrtine is a bit more exciting than writing a report after the festival is over."

Up through all of this, her class had been surprisingly docile. Everyone was anxoious about the potential merge going on between class 2-A and 2-B. Trying to stuff an entire second class in a room already at capacity was absurd for some. Though, some others may have had reasons to vouch to have the merge occur. In that way, opinions about the move was quite divisive.

Umeko had refused to talk with anyone about her exchanges with Nozomi Yuri the past couple of days. But now...

"Anyway, I knew at some point it was going to come to this. So, let's all finally talk about it. About the move with Class 2-A. As you all probably know, their virtual reality equipment is broken, therefore, in order for them to even have classes they'll have to move into a classroom that still has that equipment working. One of those potential classes is our own 2-B."

Crossing her arms Umeko mentally braced for what was going to happen.

"2-A's class representative and I have agreed to try seeing how we get along by doing this social morals assignment as one class. But, that doesn't mean I've agreed to let them merge with our class yet. Before I can say that, It's important to hear what you all have to say about it as well. The past couple of days of talking with Nozomi have been to prepare for today's discussion. So, how about it? Let's talk."

@_Class 2-B
[/fieldbox]

"...The combined tour with class-B will be important for Hayata-san to figure out whether our two classes will be okay with merging with one another. So, please be kind and courteous to them tomorrow. And for West-san... Ah. Well! Since he's not here right now, It's a good time to announce it. After the Social Moral's Activity we'll be having a surprise birthday for him! Chiyo-san and some others have been busy planning it out."

Yuri looked between Chiyo, as well as Kane, whom had been obviously helping her out with the planning. Though smiling and cheerful when announcing it, Yuri's eyebrows showing blatant signs of inner confliction. How could she not? Robert West was never going to make it to that surprise party.

But, Yuri had to keep pretending. There were many things at stake for class 2-A at the moment. Lobbing West's Murder on top of all of that would have anything but positive results.

No one, not even Robert's closest friends, were aware of what happened yet. At the bequest of the investigators and the Social Morals Comittee, Yuri had to pretend she didn't know.

"Anyway, Imada-san, I'm eager to hear of it! What you have in store for West-san tomorrow for his birthday."

@Rithas @Raven Haruka @_Class 2-A
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Shinji Kobe, blue, solid]
Shinji%20Ico%20Real_zps54r8obig.jpg

[July 8th, Late Afternoon | Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B]

"Ramen, eh? Yeah, I could definitely do ramen."

Shinji nodded and started to walk beside Robert when Robert suddenly grabbed his head and stopped.

"This bloody headache again... I... I need to go. Don't wait up!"

"O-okay. Uhm, I'll-" Shinji managed to get out just before Robert dashed out of sight. Shinji's hand hung in the air, trying to wave goodbye to Robert's back.

Shinji had a bad feeling settle in his stomach, like this would be one of the last times he would see Robert. But he brushed it off, figuring that he was just being paranoid.

@TheClass @Robert Fare Thee well
[/fieldbox]

Restless, Shinji tapped the small wrapped box on his desk. It'd been stupid to take it out now, but he was uneasy for some reason today. Robert was just playing hooky, Shinji was sure of it. Still...

Shinji drummed his fingers on the box, knowing that he'd been ready to give the gift early, but Shinji just wanted to make sure Robert had it. What happened a few days ago was unsettling i shinji's mind, but he couldn't pinpoint exactly why. Either way, Shinji just wanted to make sure that Robert had something nice.

"Anyway, Imada-san, I'm eager to hear of it! What you have in store for West-san tomorrow for his birthday."

The words jerked him out of his train of thought. As he looked at Yuri, he noticed that she looked concerned. Like she was smiling but also lying. Shinji figured that calling her out on it was pointless, so he instead opted to listen quietly, his fingers still drumming a solid beat on the small box on his desk.

He'd have to text Robert later, see where he was.

@TheClass
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Wakahisa Totohaku, #787877, solid]
Yrevtaw.png

[July 10th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B]

It had been two days since the negotiations had ended. Things have become... quiet, for the duration. While Wakahisa would have liked the ambience that surrounded Hisakawa in those two days, he felt that it was way too quiet for his liking. He also wasn't able to communicate with Umeko like he'd planned since she seemed too busy chatting with people, as always. The shorty had to find a hole in her schedule where she was alone, for the most part. He had already decided which game to give his fellow gamer friend, West Robert. It didn't take too long to be honest, as he became knowledgeable in his genre of consoles and games. While having these two group together won't hurt him too much, there's still the fact that this whole class merge would only do more harm than good; especially since he was responsible for making a certain peach-haired cinnamon bun cry.

After another wave of lectures had ended, Wakahisa was minding his own business; with a bored expression, arm and head placed on his armchair and peering outside the school window. Just then, Umeko had made her announcement in regards to the class merge and the Social Morals activity that would allow the two classes to bond before they could join forces for the time being. Shit... They're really going along with this...?

"So, the plan is that we'll do our Social Morals Assignment with Class 2-A tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that a tour of the shrine is a bit more exciting than writing a report after the festival is over. Anyway, I knew at some point it was going to come to this. So, let's all finally talk about it. About the move with Class 2-A. As you all probably know, their virtual reality equipment is broken, therefore, in order for them to even have classes they'll have to move into a classroom that still has that equipment working. One of those potential classes is our own 2-B."

Wakahisa just listened on in irritation, eyes averting her scan as she concluded.

"2-A's class representative and I have agreed to try seeing how we get along by doing this social morals assignment as one class. But, that doesn't mean I've agreed to let them merge with our class yet. Before I can say that, It's important to hear what you all have to say about it as well. The past couple of days of talking with Nozomi have been to prepare for today's discussion. So, how about it? Let's talk."

Finally finding the hole in which he could talk to her, Wakahisa raised his hand. In front of the class, at that. Even those who were just mocking him for kicks had their attention focused on the right hand that was lifted up by the shortstack.

"Uh... I don't know how I should say this but..."

Wakahisa lazily stood up, ready to speak up his inner thoughts and feelings regarding the situation. It didn't matter whether the class would hate him for what he was about to say, since he didn't care about his own reputation regardless.

"Are you serious? Do you actually think that this whole "class merge" crap is a good idea? Our class is barely holding its own in the mental department, and now you suggest by merging us with another set of lunatics? Hayata-san... I'll be frank. I think that this is one of the worst decisions that you could have possibly made as a Social Morals officer. Not just yours, but Fujibayashi-san and Nozomi-san's too."

Finally locking his empty-turned-serious gaze to her own, Wakahisa eagerly awaited the social butterfly's reply. He was already counting on, and expecting ill-willed murmuring from the rest of his classmates. Especially "them", who would most likely defend the "offended princess" from the "tyrant shorty".

@Ehb @Class2B

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox= Leo Kane, Royalblue, solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

[July 8th, Late Afternoon | Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B]

Seeing her shrug, even if she was somewhat busy with what looked like suffocating herself. He began to walk, "Right, Ramen shop it is. Then we can talk about Robert's birthday and stuff if you want. But if I wait longer I may start seeing chairs as edible objects....which really they are if you think about it."

"...The combined tour with class-B will be important for Hayata-san to figure out whether our two classes will be okay with merging with one another. So, please be kind and courteous to them tomorrow. And for West-san... Ah. Well! Since he's not here right now, It's a good time to announce it. After the Social Moral's Activity we'll be having a surprise birthday for him! Chiyo-san and some others have been busy planning it out."

Looking up from his very interesting close-up of the desk. At this point he had to wondered if Robert knew about the party, he had to. It seemed more then half of the students in the school knew. Surely there was one person who wanted to rebel and tell him?

He frowned slightly, something about Yuri was bothering him. But right now he just wanted to go back to inspecting the fine details of his desk.

He turned to Chiyo, he smiled reassuringly. "Yeah...Tell us your wonderful plan."

Come to think of it, he wondered what they would do if Robert did a Robert and decided to just lay down and die in bed...again.

Wouldn't stop him from eating the food.[/fieldbox]

@Ehb @RainDash @Raven Haruka @Othersforthissuperlateuselesstag

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Fujibayashi Ren, #00ddff, solid]
Ren%20Ico%20Real_zps1ybhnwic.jpeg

[July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B]

Despite her words, Ren felt like she has ruined the negotiation as she noticed Umeko's apathetic expression. Then again, there was nothing much she can do since the distance between them were just too far for Ren to catch up with. To the short girl, she cannot discern beyond Umeko's heavy social masks that she always wears. Ren felt a mixture of disappointment and anger as she looked at her sister. Then, Umeko unexpectedly pinched Ren's cheek.

"Ahah! Ren really did her homework, didn't she? That's right! That club was pretty popular for things like that. The whole club axiom was about getting more popular, actually."

A playful gesture from Umeko. Ren did not feel happy from it, having a feeling that this might be one of Umeko's countless facades that she has put up. After a quick exchange with Yuri, Umeko let go Ren's cheek. The short, light blue-haired girl rubbed at the pinched spot, as Umeko gathered 2-B's attention and made a quick heads up about the class merge issue.

"Yeah. I'll be going right home after this anyway."

After agreeing with Yuri that they will discuss this over the phone, Umeko gave a playful salute to the both of them and left 2-B.

"Well, at the very least we weren't denied outright. Thank you, Ren-san."

Yuri thanked Ren for her effort. As for the short girl however, she displayed an apathetic expression and merely replied to her in a monotonous tone.

"No problem."

Ren paid little attention to the surroundings around her, but it was not mistaken that some of 2-B students were not happy with the news of class merging. At this time, Yuri spoke once more.

"If I recall correctly, I think someone in here was looking for you. I'll have to head home now, so you're 'off the hook' for the time being Ren-san."

This time, Ren did not reply, and merely nodded at Yuri. She knew which person that Yuri refers to.

"Well then, I'll have to excuse myself for the day." With that, Yuri gave a polite farewell to Ren.

"Goodbye..."

Ren replied back and simply looked at Yuri as she left 2-B. Once she disappears from her view, Ren lets out a long sigh. She then turned around to Rose and...

Ren has been observing Yuri for a while, right to the point where Ms. Yorihase called out to her with a stern tone. The short girl noticed that Yuri was unusually reserved for today. She thought that it might be the fact tomorrow is the Festival of the Sun as well as the Social Morals assignment trip, along with the surprise birthday party for Robert. As for the would-be birthday Englishman, he was not in the class today. Yuri went through that 2-A will be touring with 2-B so that Umeko can gauge whether it is suitable to merge the class together and the surprise birthday party.

While waiting for Chiyo's response, Ren looked at Shinji, who has been tapping his fingers in a perceivable rhythm on a small box placed on his desk. She also turned to Leo, who also displayed a slight concern on his face after he encouraged Chiyo to speak up. As for Yuri who was up in front of everyone, the short girl felt something off from her. Ren could felt the uneasiness in the air, as she once again turned her gaze to Shinji. As much she wanted to speak with Shinji, Ren decided to wait for Chiyo to speak first about her plan for Robert's surprise birthday party.

@Ehb @RainDash @Rithas @Class2A
[/hr][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Nishiyama Ai, yellow, solid"]
PmvHMrU.jpg

[ July 10th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B ]
Mentioned: Everyone in Class 2-B at the moment
Everyone was so quiet today. It was almost unsettling. Of course, it was quiet for the past few days, but Ai couldn't find it in herself to speak up or ask about it. It really did look like everyone would be merging together. Of course, Ai wasn't too against it, but she still found it just a little stupid. Umeko was out in front, talking about the whole merging and where they were at the moment. Turns out that they would be participating when it came to the Social Morals and with the equipment. Really, she didn't get it. You would think that the school would have enough money to buy new ones, but she couldn't expect too much. She never really had anything against the other students in class 2-A, but at the same time, she never really spoke to them too often, even if they may or may not have heard her from next door talking loudly when she wanted to.

.. Okay, maybe there were a few people in the other class that she didn't like.

It didn't look like many people wanted to talk; and the majority of them did not like this idea. Ai wasn't so different either, but she didn't want to speak out her mind for now. She felt as though if she did, Umeko wouldn't be very happy. I mean, Umeko was probably already stressed with this all, and she was thinking maybe she could call Umeko out to the cafe later so that she could help her calm her nerves. Although, something caught her attention in the corner of her eye. Someone had raised their hand, and it was Wakahisa no less. This actually surprised Ai slightly, though she chose to silent for the duration of his concern.

"Are you serious? Do you actually think that this whole "class merge" crap is a good idea? Our class is barely holding its own in the mental department, and now you suggest by merging us with another set of lunatics? Hayata-san... I'll be frank. I think that this is one of the worst decisions that you could have possibly made as a Social Morals officer. Not just yours, but Fujibayashi-san and Nozomi-san's too."

To be frank, Ai was actually quite shocked. Wakahisa had a lot to say, and not all of it was nice. Within her head, she started pulling something together so that the shorty wouldn't get much hate from that. I mean, it was already bad for him in middle school. Slowly, Ai had raised her hand up in the air. Quite energetic, this girl was, seeing that she happily stood up and straight at that.

"Lesse... I mean, I'm not entirely against the merge. Although, I can't say that it's the best idea either. It's true that both classes aren't doing the best but I also think that both classes can use this chance to bond with each other? Personally, I think that this can go two ways. I think that Wakahisa-san has a point though.. That's all. Hehe.. Sorry if I inturrupted anything~" She chimed. As usual, Ai was trying her best to make light of the situation but clearly, it wasn't helping.

Of course, she wasn't here on the 9th, seeing that she had an appointment. The school knew about it, though they probably told Umeko that she just had something to do with her family the day prior.

@Ehb @Shounen Senpai
[/fieldbox]

"Uh... I don't know how I should say this but..."

Umeko turned her attention Wakahisa, standing himself up from his desk.

Umeko's eyes tinged with a little suprise. Seeing him speak out to her and the class like this. Along with her own eyes, a whole, other set of eyes turned on Wakahisa. The other students who were under Umeko Hayata's influence. Though Wakahisa and Umeko were on good terms, that didn't prevent other people from picking on him about his height - and Umeko never really saw the teasing beyond anything else save for childish play. That being said, having the boy speak out to Umeko in this way was just the spark they could use to start coming at him with blistering comments.

However, Ai got to speak first. Raising her hand, and soon after, herself out of her desk.

"Lesse... I mean, I'm not entirely against the merge. Although, I can't say that it's the best idea either. It's true that both classes aren't doing the best but I also think that both classes can use this chance to bond with each other? Personally, I think that this can go two ways. I think that Wakahisa-san has a point though.. That's all. Hehe.. Sorry if I inturrupted anything~"

Ai's comment didn't add much, save for saving Wakahisa just an extra moment. In Umeko's mind, she though that Ai was basically saying: "I Have No Strong Opinion One Way Or Another, but Please Don't Bully Wakahisa!"

"Wakashorty's just sad that with more people in the class - he'll end up looking even shorter!"

"What a sad argument! The only one Mental is you Short-stuff."

A murmor of laughter passed amongst some of the students in the class. Even Umeko could be seen giggling a little at the front of the class at the comment. Then again, she tended to do that with most every joke everyone threw out - even if no one else found it funny.

"C'mon everyone, let's not do this right now. We're trying to have a discussion you know?" Umeko said as she looked at everyone in the class. Eventually, she looked back to Wakahisa, and responded to him.

"So then, Wakahisa-kun, if the class really is 'mental' then wouldn't it be great if Nozomi and Ren became a part of our class? They're really good with all that social morals stuff. With them around, maybe they'll magically make all of our problems go away?"

A half serious response. But it was true. Nozomi Yuri was known for keeping her class in good order. They got rave reviews during their Culture Festival Play, and their performance during the Sports Festival also had them stealing the show, as they took victories in a majority of the events. If the class' performance in those events were a sign of it's Class Representative's proficiency, then Yuri Nozomi was a proficient class Representative indeed. For Umeko, having her here would allow her to slack off on her own duties - quite an appealing aspect.

"I don't think they'll be able to solve problems with height though."

Another off comment - and more Snickering. This was about the norm for class 2-B.

This was likely the reason why Wakahisa was best off talking with Umeko about this in private away from the rest of the class. To avoid the jeering and harassment from the other classmates. They were being even crueler than usual, though, since they viewed his comment as him speaking out against Umeko. But, if he kept quiet, it would be like admitting to agreeing with allowing the merge to happen.

Wakahisa had to see past the people teasing him if he wanted to get his point across to her. Umeko still wasn't taking him fully seriously.

@Shounen Sempai @Nano @_Class 2B
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hiro Takayama, Purple, solid]

hiro-ico-jpg.104260

July 10th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Cafe, Classroom 2-B

"Sorry, I can't talk to you today... Is it something urgent? Or is it... about that?" Kyouko texted him. Hiro took a moment to reply. "It's about... that. I think we should tell him. If anything we won't be sneaking around anymore and we can confront it. Whoever you go with is your choice." It felt like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. He didn't really like sneaking around and he knew that he would be pissed if his women was sneaking around with his best friend. The best solution in Hiro's mind would be to confront Wakahisa and deal with this in the open like men. Maybe it will end up in a fight but he didn't really care either way. It wasn't long before he had entered the cafe. He ordered a nice Earl Grey Tea and sat down. It had been a while since he got his last cup of tea and he rather wanted to enjoy it so he stopped thinking of about his situation. Maybe he would have luck on his side for once.

@LowDefinition[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Yrevtaw.png

Wakahisa was fully ready for the hate that followed next. However, before that could happen, his eyes shifted onto the direction of someone he did not expect to raise her hand.

"..."

"Lesse... I mean, I'm not entirely against the merge. Although, I can't say that it's the best idea either. It's true that both classes aren't doing the best but I also think that both classes can use this chance to bond with each other? Personally, I think that this can go two ways. I think that Wakahisa-san has a point though.. That's all. Hehe.. Sorry if I interrupted anything~"

He really wasn't expecting that at all. That she would stand up for him. Ai Nishiyama's tone and choice of words obviously indicated that alone. While he hid his gratitude towards her, Wakahisa just stayed silent in the short ambience that the blonde gave. Of course, not that it'd work against them.

"Wakashorty's just sad that with more people in the class - he'll end up looking even shorter!"

"What a sad argument! The only one Mental is you Short-stuff."

Yep, there it is. Laughter followed suit shortly, and he noticed that Umeko was slightly giggling in unison of their rein. You too, huh...? Typical. Despite all of this, Wakahisa just stood still and kept his mouth shut, as their fellow class rep was sure to make her reply.

"C'mon everyone, let's not do this right now. We're trying to have a discussion you know?"

Umeko then turned her full attention towards the young man. Wakahisa looked straight back at her, exchanging eye contact as the "audience" calmed down.

"So then, Wakahisa-kun, if the class really is 'mental' then wouldn't it be great if Nozomi and Ren became a part of our class? They're really good with all that social morals stuff. With them around, maybe they'll magically make all of our problems go away?"

"I don't think they'll be able to solve problems with height though."

A quick off-hand remark and jab. Nice. The familiar snickering and laughter marched its way back into the classroom's aura yet again. This only irritated Wakahisa slightly, but he had already expected this from them. Typical. Really typical. Rather than staying sullen, he made a sudden remark that will surely capture the attention of the entire class, positivity or negativity notwithstanding.

"... Side characters who can't even beat me at Academics can shut their trap. If all y'all are good at is smack talk, you can leave this school and participate in Fliptop battles. They're reaaaaaaaaaal good at putting some smack in their talk over there. They're artists at their work. Perhaps you smartasses can follow in their footsteps."

A grin escaped his lips, feeling proud of himself at his comeback despite the fact that only he appreciated his own handicraft. Or was it mouth-icraft? Either way, his response was sure to quiet down the jerks that kept jabbing him about his height. That was the only thing that they can mouth against him, apart from maybe his low grades at his two subjects. Nevertheless, Wakahisa was acting like a total douche at the moment, which was something rare. He preferred to be quiet and take insults like no one's business. The shorty gestured towards Umeko.

"Hayata-san... Do you really think that those two can "magically" make our problems go away? The fact that they're going squeeze into our already-cramped classroom is stupid enough. And I'm pretty sure some of us here have... issues with people in that class. Heh, I could care less."

A short pause followed, before Wakahisa continued.

"If your definition of making problems go away is by pulling two classes meant to punch each other's heads off, then that's fine with me. If you really think they can handle this pressure... then I have no say in this whole fiasco. All I can say is... good luck with that."

After that long statement, Wakahisa quieted down and took his seat. He could feel the seething cringefest all directed towards him. Is it something that Wakahisa wanted to happen? Who knows...

@Ehb @Nano @Class2B

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Tsubasa Mika, #40ff79, solid"]
Mika%20Ico_zpszjgmvx8a.jpg

[ July 10th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Nurse's Office/2-B ]

She rubbed her eye. She wasn't much for skipping classes, after all it was much more enjoyable sleeping with more sound. According to some she collapsed, it was probably because she forgot to eat and woke up at four in the morning. Usually her parents would remind her with a friendly note attached to her forehead but apparently they forgot. Well today. She sighed. Ai must be worried about her somewhat, what a pain. If she wasn't worried all the better for Mika. She slowly slipped off of the bed and when her feet finally touched the floor she yawned. The nurse stared at her and asked if she was alright now and Mika just nodded. She looked outside the window and saw a bit of her reflection, her tie was crooked while her hair was down and quite messy from other views standards. Ah. Her mom would probably kill her. Oh dear.

As she walked out of the room her stomach grumbled. She should probably return to the classroom but she was starving.

She could go to the vending machines but she'd probably get yelled at. It was no fun, especially since she ended up having useless spare change. She could've put it in her shorts... She'd decided to go back to class. Why not.

She opened the doors and peaked inside 2-B. She didn't care to fix her appearance though she had no idea where her hair tie went to, neither did she care either. She'd try to smuggle them from the nurse later, after all the nurse is always prepared for her arrival. Though.. The nurse didn't give her special treatment. It was just the fact that the nurse was a bit... She sighed.

She opened the door as she sat in her chair and laid her head on her desk. She looked to the side and saw everyone glaring at Totohaku-Chan. She wondered what she missed. " Ah. " She had forgotten. " Ahh! " She looked at Ai with a puzzled look on her face. " Hayata-San... " She wouldn't have... She sighed. " Don't you think that these looks are kind of dirty? They should probably wash their faces off. " She yawned. She didn't care that now the looks were a bit mixed from her to Totohaku-chan but a majority of them were still pretty tense and frustrated from whatever he said to irritate them. Mika stared at a student,

" What? Are you too much of a priss to acknowledge your flaws? " She was getting way too tired to deal with them later but yet she had an instinct to do it. She twirled a piece of white hair around her finger as she sighed. That was something she did way too much, sigh and yawn. It was getting repetitive and quite annoying. Even to her.

The students stayed silent though shooting daggers through their eyes. She really hoped her actions wouldn't affect Sakura or Ai in anyway. Mika just felt things slipping out of her mouth. Oh dear. She had a feeling that defending Totohaku-chan into more trouble. She had to make sure his girlfriend at least hung around him for a majority. Though that's what she did anyways. Apparently not enough because he's apparently always getting bullied and teased.

She would be able to tick and irritate them for a while but she had to make sure it wasn't to the point that she was stalking him. Mika yawned as she felt her stomach grumble softly, another battle, another day of sleep. She was not very intimidating thanks to heredity but at least she could do something. Oh how she's going to get ripped into pieces by her mothers lectures. Her dad probably wasn't going to help either. This was going to be a long day.

Mentions:
@Shounen Senpai - 'Totohaku-Chan'
@Nano - 'Ai'
@RainDash - 'Sakura'

Interactions:
@Ehb - 'Hayata-San'
@Class 2-B
@Nurse
[/hr][/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg
~June 10th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy , Main School Building , Class 2-A~

"...After the Social Moral's Activity we'll be having a surprise birthday for him! Chiyo-san and some others have been busy planning it out."

"Yeah...Tell us your wonderful plan."

Already, the peach could feel eyes traversing towards her, putting her in the spotlight. Chiyo caught a smile on Leo's face as he turned to her, though whether it was a teasing one or one of sympathy, she doesn't know.

A small smile formed on her own lips, as she pondered exactly how to tell the class about this. Well, it wasn't like anybody could ruin the surprise, seeing as how it was tomorrow. "Well, Yuri-san made it much easier by telling me that we have the pool open for the day, so make sure to bring your swimsuits! Also, I talked with Ren-san about setting up some sort of sound system, so that we can listen to some music whilst we all have fun. I'm planning on making snacks and food for the day, but if any of you want to bring anything feel free to do so!"

Nobody needed to look at her in order to see the enthusiasm she portrayed about the event, there was already enough evidence in the youth's voice. Somehow, over the past couple days, she just decided that the day wasn't going to have any planned activities, and instead was going to be left up to whoever came.

"I'm sure I don't need to tell you all that you're invited, but it's not mandatory either, so don't please don't feel like you have to be there!" This was mainly directed at those who disliked Robert, along with those who just weren't sure if they were good enough friends with the boy to be invited.

As of this current moment, the only worry she has is that Robert himself won't make it. She sure hopes he does, but if he doesn't...

Shaking her head slightly at the thought, she leaned back a little more in her chair, signaling that she was done with her makeshift announcement to the class. [/fieldbox]

@Ehb @Miya @Rithas @WhoeverElseI'mMissingI'mSorry

"Well, Yuri-san made it much easier by telling me that we have the pool open for the day, so make sure to bring your swimsuits! Also, I talked with Ren-san about setting up some sort of sound system, so that we can listen to some music whilst we all have fun. I'm planning on making snacks and food for the day, but if any of you want to bring anything feel free to do so!"

Tap tap tap.

"I'm sure I don't need to tell you all that you're invited, but it's not mandatory either, so don't please don't feel like you have to be there!"

"Of course, that depends on if he shows up..." Shinji said, mostly to himself.

No offense to Chiyo, but if Robert decided to opt out of going to a party set up by Chiyo, Shinji couldn't say that he would blame Robert. The two weren't on great terms, and honestly, Shinji wasn't on great terms with her either. Hopefully Chiyo would pull this off or it would hurt her credibility with the rest of the complaints. At the very least, it would shake Shinji's faith that Kane would somehow get out of this.

"Is that all for today? Because I have some errands to run."

@Raven Haruka @TheClass
[/fieldbox]

"... Side characters who can't even beat me at Academics can shut their trap. If all y'all are good at is smack talk, you can leave this school and participate in Fliptop battles. They're reaaaaaaaaaal good at putting some smack in their talk over there. They're artists at their work. Perhaps you smartasses can follow in their footsteps."

He Talked back to them.

That was certainly a rare thing to see. The students whom had been making fun of Wakahisa stared on with seemingly blank looks, taking it all in. It was a surprise, some of them had forgotten what his voice had sounded like.

He turned his attention to Umeko, gesturing as a pretense.

"Hayata-san... Do you really think that those two can "magically" make our problems go away? The fact that they're going squeeze into our already-cramped classroom is stupid enough. And I'm pretty sure some of us here have... issues with people in that class. Heh, I could care less."
"If your definition of making problems go away is by pulling two classes meant to punch each other's heads off, then that's fine with me. If you really think they can handle this pressure... then I have no say in this whole fiasco. All I can say is... good luck with that."

Umeko mentally processed what he was saying. It more or less translated to roughly:

I had something meaningful to say, but I'm just going to water it down to 'I really Don't Care' because I'll look cooler.

"Ewww, does Wakahisa really speak that hardly all the time?"

"Gyeeh~, I think I like him better when he's quiet."

"Hey Wakashort, why don't you do everyone a favor go back to shutting up?"

Despite all this, the normally snoozing Mika also wanted to get a word in for once.

" Hayata-San... "
" Don't you think that these looks are kind of dirty? They should probably wash their faces off.

"Oh wow... you're actually talking."
("Oh wow. You actually had to come up with that line, didn't you?")

She even went to point to a student.

" What? Are you too much of a priss to acknowledge your flaws? "

"Omigosh! She's actually talking!"

The students isn't he class continued to be more dazzled at how these normally silent characters were suddenly choosing to speak up. Wakahisa who keep quiet, and Mika who was usually asleep. Now lashing out at the bully students. It was like the whole school year had lead up to this moment. It was too bad that the most exciting part of all this was just the novelty of actually hearing them speak - and that sort of novelty was wearing off pretty fast.

The class couldn't take these two seriously at all.

Scratching her head, Umeko went ahead and thanked Wakahisa for his input .

"Ah, I see. Then, any other opinions then?"

In conclusion, Wakahisa Totohaku managed to distance himself further from a fraction of the classmates.

Ultimately, without anyone else raising their voice, Umeko's group voted for the action. Therefore, by majority rules, the merge was okay to class 2-B, in general.

With that, the day was finally over.

Umeko instructed everyone on where they had to show up for tomorrow. At the shrine gate by 10:00 in the morning. There wasn't going to be any class in consideration for the festival. Luckily for the class, their 'assignment' was just to write about their visit to the shrine.

The students in class 2-B slowly filtered out of the classroom. Eventually leaving it mostly empty. Umeko looked pretty content to sit back and play with her phone, while the semi-agressive glances from some of the other students seemed to compel him to wait things out before leaving. Of course, as soon as those stares were gone, Wakahisa found Umeko walking up to the side of his desk, apparently heading outherself.

"Hey, Wakahisa-kun, do you have a moment?"

Wakahisa recognized this setup. Those moments were Umeko pulled off a fellow student to the side. She had a bit of a tendancy of only doing this to people who'd have really managed to ping her radar for causing trouble. Wakahisa didn't know exactly what she would say to them, but - it was known that people ended up being made miserable for the week afterwards. Maybe, he was going to find out for himself right now?

"Hey, what about it? They added a new one to vending machine at the library. I thought, maybe it'd be a chance to catch up."

@Shounen Senpai @_2B
[/fieldbox]

"Well, Yuri-san made it much easier by telling me that we have the pool open for the day, so make sure to bring your swimsuits! Also, I talked with Ren-san about setting up some sort of sound system, so that we can listen to some music whilst we all have fun. I'm planning on making snacks and food for the day, but if any of you want to bring anything feel free to do so!"

("Did that pool have a Sound System...?")

It was a relatively basic pool. It was well kept, but it didn't have a PA system or the like. The lifeguard on duty there still had to use a megahorn to project his voice to visitors.

"I'm sure I don't need to tell you all that you're invited, but it's not mandatory either, so don't please don't feel like you have to be there!"

A red alert. That was something that Yuri didn't want Chiyo to say out loud. Or at least in that fashion. Speaking right after her, Yuri clarified - or rephrased it on Chiyo's behalf.

"Still, it would be really nice if everyone did come! We wouldn't want any food to go to waste!"

The classroom as a whole seemed pretty receptive to the idea of getting free food. PLus, considering it was happening right after the social morals activity, it really wasn't all that much reason not to go.

At this point, it seemed like everyone was eager to get out of class and be done with the day.

"Sure. Then, you're all free to go. Please remember to make it to the shrine's front gate on time tomorrow."

As Shinji had his back turned away, Yuri looked over at him, unconsciously looking troubled.

There certainly was more than a few reasons as to why she should keep quiet about what she had just found out. But, even so, she was outright lying to everyone in the classroom. But, even so, it just wasn't something the class needed to know of now. Making it look like Robert ditched the party was a lesser evil than the alternative scenario that played grimly in Yuri's mind.

Still, once he found out, what would happen to Shinji? Additionally, Chiyo was now inevitably set to fail in what Yuri had asked her to do.

Everything was on a direct path to falling apart even without Yuri doing anything. For the most part, she also had no power over changing it.

Closing her bag, Yuri struggled to get a grasp of that inevitability, and a creeping urge to give up and just drop everything here.

But, she couldn't do that.

She would have to see this through until the end.

@_2A, @_PerceptivePeople
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Fujibayashi Ren, #00ddff, solid]
Ren%20Ico%20Real_zps1ybhnwic.jpeg

After looking around and taking some time to build her responses, Chiyo finally replied. Ren merely retained her usual stoic outlook as she spoke, even when she reached at sound system part. Ren remembered the amount of string pulling that she has made just to set it up, plus she is not interested in the whole swimsuit scenario.

The last part of Chiyo's conversation felt that it was forced, at least to Ren. Yuri on the other hand encouraged everyone to attend the party. Then again, the short girl did not have any issues with Robert. Then, Shinji quickly jumped in.

From there onward, it seems that everyone was eager to leave. Perhaps the swimsuit thing failed to entice them. As such, Yuri quickly concluded the meeting for today. Ren expected that she would some add more.

"Sure. Then, you're all free to go. Please remember to make it to the shrine's front gate on time tomorrow."

Ren continued to keep her gaze at Yuri, and once again portrayed the same troubled look that she did earlier just now. The short girl then looked at Shinji who was preparing to leave. Maybe it is just herself, but something is off about Yuri today. Maybe Shinji sensed it? Then again, judging from the four eyed student council's demeanor, it seems like he is just being himself. However, Ren cannot just brush off the image of Yuri having that troubled expression.

To set things in motion, she walked to Shinji's seat and looked at him with her usual gaze. Without uttering a single word, Ren grabbed one of his hands and walked to Yuri's seat, before releasing Shinji's hand once she got Yuri's attention. It was a rare sight to see Ren taking the initiative, where most of the time she becomes a bystander.

"You looked quite off today, Yuri." Ren spoke to the Social Morals Club officer. "As if you have seen a ghost."

@Ehb @RainDash @Class2A
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

Shinji nodded and turned to try and finish putting away his school supplies before he felt someone grab it his arm and drag him somewhere, and he dropped the gift for Robert on the floor. "Hey-"

Then he was over by Yuri's seat with Ren. He pulled his hand back, mildly irritated at being dragged around. This was more than a little werid, Ren usually preferred to stand back and let things happen. She wasn't the type to drag people around and force them to confront people.

"You looked quite off today, Yuri. As if you have seen a ghost."

"Grammar aside, Ren has a point. You've been acting like something's been very wrong all day today. But I'm not going to push this. Ren, if Yuri was going to tell us what was wrong she would have told us by now. Everything's probably fine." Shinji said.

He honestly wanted to ignore it. Whatever was bothering Yuri was enough that she hadn't said anything. Maybe Robert finally managed to drop out of school or something? Still, Shinji wanted to deny that the atmosphere around Yuri had been strained and tense. Maybe Yuri was sick? No, no no. He wasn't going to worry about it. He'd text Robert later and he'd realize that he was overthinking things like usual.
@Ehb @Miya @TheClasshelpren'sgonecrazy
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, Royalblue, Solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

"Well, Yuri-san made it much easier by telling me that we have the pool open for the day, so make sure to bring your swimsuits! Also, I talked with Ren-san about setting up some sort of sound system, so that we can listen to some music whilst we all have fun. I'm planning on making snacks and food for the day, but if any of you want to bring anything feel free to do so! I'm sure I don't need to tell you all that you're invited, but it's not mandatory either, so don't please don't feel like you have to be there!"

Leo pointed out in his mind that telling people they could not come did no good. But, seeing as he was planning to possibly spend most of the party sleeping in the pool. He was sure it'll be fine anyway.

He leaned back in his chair and stretched. Turning slightly towards Chiyo he yawned. "Notice how nothing has exploded yet?" He glanced back at Yuri and maintained a somewhat curious expression. It always appeared to Leo that sometimes when you want to keep something a secret there's nothing you can do to stop people becoming curious.

He didn't bother getting up as Ren took Shinji and dragged him back to Yuri. He looked down to the small box that was on the floor. He reached down to take it. Sighing slightly, he spun the box with his fingers. Slowly making his way to the trio. Commenting to Chiyo "Such clumsy people eh?"

"You looked quite off today, Yuri. As if you have seen a ghost."

"Grammar aside, Ren has a point. You've been acting like something's been very wrong all day today. But I'm not going to push this. Ren, if Yuri was going to tell us what was wrong she would have told us by now. Everything's probably fine."

He gently waved the box in front of Shinji's face. Staring at him for a second with a look of amusement before looking back at Yuri. "Well, perhaps she has seen a ghost. They do tend to be very scary and all. Often means you have a haunting as well." He grinned, deciding to add himself into the conversation. "But, I'm sure if we all stayed here constantly asking her eventually she'll have to tell us. But I do think we would miss the party then. And I really hate missing free food"

"But~ It would be just swell if you told us what's wrong." Some might even say that Leo spoke with innocent eyes for once. "Not that you are going to. But honesty is a great attribute. Some guy said once"

He felt like everyone had a inkling it was something to do with Robert. Perhaps he had finally decided to spend all of his life moping under a tree. Couldn't blame him to be honest. "Worse case scenario, Robert got eaten by a pool shark" His eyes flickered back to Shinji, to see if he had taken the box.

@RainDash @Ehb @Miya @Raven Haruka @Others[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hajime Sakurazaki, #5e3319, solid]
Hajime%20Ico_zps4wv1z1qn.jpg

"Huwahhh~~~"

Hajime let out a loud yawn and blinked several times. He stretched his arms a bit. Unlike some people, he didn't have any strong feelings one way or the other about the class merge. Yuri's behavior was noticeable to even Hajime, but he assumed it was because of the class merge rather than anything else. As he was putting things into his backpack, he noticed Ren dragging Shinji towards Yuri and Leo joining in. He couldn't help but scowl whenever he saw Leo's face. Which brought to mind what happened yesterday. Or rather, what didn't happen. He was planning on asking Chiyo what happened on the 8th, but when yesterday came around, his conviction to ask her disappeared. Fortunately, it seemed that Chiyo and Leo were still on friendly terms, and he was grateful that he didn't foolishly intervene on that day.

He still didn't like Leo though.

And the fact that they were going this far for Robert of all people... Did he ever make things up with Katsumi before she left? When he was finished packing, he got up to leave and left without looking at anyone else, his thoughts elsewhere.

("A giftcard or something might be good... Nothing too expensive, since I'm not even that close to him and I'll be going just for the food then leaving...")[/fieldbox]

Yrevtaw.png

With the shorty's "short" smacktalk coming to an end and having quieted down after his "little" rant, the snarky Wakahisa Totohaku returned to his seat and distanced himself from the class. Murmurs followed shortly, but they were "murmuring" so loudly that he can hear them loud and clear.

"Ewww, does Wakahisa really speak that hardly all the time?"

"Gyeeh~, I think I like him better when he's quiet."

"Hey Wakashort, why don't you do everyone a favor go back to shutting up?"

"...."

Heh. What a bunch of lowlives. The young man thought to himself, as the short silence was broken when someone yet again unexpectedly snarked in the same manner that he did. This time, it was in the form of the sleepyhead, Mika Tsubasa.

This girl... wasn't really much for conversation. She would rather sleep in class, and is as distant to everyone else as Wakahisa is. Despite this, she kept on attending classes despite flunking most of them.

He glanced at her as she calmly spoke. As soft-spoken as she is, her voice suddenly coming out of the ambient silence could only mean one thing; she means business.

" Hayata-San... "
" Don't you think that these looks are kind of dirty? They should probably wash their faces off. "

"...."

Woah... He looked slightly baffled by her snarky disposition. Even the class rep was surprised. Followed by this surprise were the rest.

"Oh wow... you're actually talking."

Wakahisa could sense the slight bitterness in Hayata Umeko's voice; these two do not seem to get along well in his opinion. She seemed displeased. Tsubasa continued on, pointing at one of the bullies.

" What? Are you too much of a priss to acknowledge your flaws? "

"Omigosh! She's actually talking!"

Man... were girls always this scary? He had a slight sweatdrop, then looked away. Wakahisa really couldn't care less anymore. This class really is a mess.

Ultimately, the whole situation ended in the conclusion that Class 2-B has no qualms in the class merge and voted for the activity to go on. Pfft, no qualms. Bullshit. Umeko dismissed everyone after reminding them of the time to gather at the shrine gate, which was 10:00 AM. Wakahisa couldn't decide if he were to actually participate on this activity. To him, it was pointless after all. Besides, there's the whole "Birthday thing" with his pal, West Robert. Weird, I haven't seen him all day... That Englishman slacked off again, I'm sure.

As the class navigated their way through the room's exit, some of them fired sharp and bitter glances toward the young man. He looked back with a satisfied grin on his face. Heh, serves you right... assholes. Then he noticed someone approaching him, walking towards his desk. Hayata Umeko.

"....?"

"Hey, Wakahisa-kun, do you have a moment?"

The shortstack imediately made direct eye-contact with her. By that invitation of hers alone, he was quickly yet completely aware of what she had in mind. He's seen it before, more times than he could remember, to the point where it was predictable. Her inviting someone to a private conversation... and her "target" ended up being miserable the days after. He quietly continued his stare that changed into a slight glare towards her malicious intentions.

"Hey, what about it? They added a new one to vending machine at the library. I thought, maybe it'd be a chance to catch up."

"...."

Without uttering a word, Wakahisa fixed his things and placed them in his backpack. As she looked on, the shorty equipped his backpack and excused himself out of his seat. However, he didn't leave. As much as he wanted to stay out of trouble... As much as he "disliked" her mischief... He's not going to run away. That's what he decided at that exact moment anyway. Besides, despite the tension going on between them and not having conversed over the past few weeks, these two were still friends.

"... Well? Are we moving out of this classroom or are you going to waste my time, as per usual? Heh... You never change, you irritating social butterfly."

His signature and trademark snarky remarks when he feels comfortable talking to someone. Something that one can only see once in a while. He's not afraid of her, after all. He continued walking outside, and it was completely up for her to follow him or not. You can't one-up me, woman. I'll be the one... one-upping you.

@Ehb @xLarius @Class2BWeebs @LowDefinitionSaveMe

[/fieldbox]

"You looked quite off today, Yuri."
"As if you have seen a ghost."

Out of the blue, Ren came up to Yuri with Shinji forcefully in tow.

"Grammar aside, Ren has a point. You've been acting like something's been very wrong all day today. But I'm not going to push this. Ren, if Yuri was going to tell us what was wrong she would have told us by now. Everything's probably fine."

Despite Ren dragging along Shinji in order to help her with getting Yuri to speak, Shinji seemed more impartial over getting Yuri to confess what was on her mind. A gesture of trust, no doubt. But, internally, it only made Yuri feel more isolated. But of course, it didn't take long for Leo to slither his way over to them.

"Well, perhaps she has seen a ghost. They do tend to be very scary and all. Often means you have a haunting as well."
"But, I'm sure if we all stayed here constantly asking her eventually she'll have to tell us. But I do think we would miss the party then. And I really hate missing free food"

This was troublesome.

"But~ It would be just swell if you told us what's wrong. Not that you are going to. But honesty is a great attribute. Some guy said once"
"Worse case scenario, Robert got eaten by a pool shark"

"That isn't a very nice tihng to say about people, Kane-san. Even if you are joking about it." Turning her attention to Ren. "I guess I couldn't hide it all to well, Fujibayashi-san. The truth is I'm a bit worried how things might be going tomorrow. Tomorrow will decide whether we can get our class merge with 2-B, and, it's important for Imada-san and Kane-san as well."

Tomorrow was also for Yuri to decide whether Chiyo was fit to pursue the challenge of reversing the problems that Leo Kane had caused for the students that have accused him of wrongful meddling. Throwing a Party for someone who wasn't on good terms with was the first test. In order for Yuri to gain confidence in Chiyo being able to save Kane, she had to get Robert West to smile. But... that was now impossible.

Chiyo was going to fail this test no matter what happened.

That fact frustrated Yuri. In yet it was completely out of her power. Additionally, this would only lead to Robert's death being found out sooner. A death that she still had to hide from everyone else.

"...I guess I have a little anxiety about how tomorrow is going to turn out, is all." She said, giving a troubled smile. "There's a part of me worried for what will happen to the class if the Tour proves us incompatible with 2-B, and... what could happen to Imada-san if Robert really dosen't show up. I just don't really have as much control over how those will turn out, so... I'm worried."

@_2A, @Miya, @Rithas, @RainDash, @Raven Haruka
[/fieldbox]

Totohaku Wakahisa was a naturally troublesome person to interact with for most people. Not even responding to Umeko's approach was just one example - acting as if she wasn't even there.

Of course, the truth was that he was really socially awkward towards most people. His friend Umeko was no exception to this rule.

"... Well? Are we moving out of this classroom or are you going to waste my time, as per usual? Heh... You never change, you irritating social butterfly."

It was one of the less hostile things he's said today. Surprisingly.

"I'll go ahead and pretend you were complimenting my hair or something, Toto-kun... Well, let's go."

[July 10th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, In Front of Library]

"...And after that, Ai-chan was banned from her phone for the rest that week! Heheh, she still hasn't figured out why yet, though!"

Umeko and Wakahisa chatted away idly. Wakahisa had been expecting Umeko to say it, waiting for 'it' to come. However, just as he had predicted, she was idly talking about what had happened last week in wastefully specific detail. Some 20 minutes had already passed by of both of them talking. Though it was mostly Umeko talking 'at' Wakahisa as opposed to talking with.

Neither of them had touched upon what had gone on in class today, nor about the upcoming merge. It seemed like Umeko would be the one to bring it up, considering she had singled him out in such a way. But, she was refusing to do so.

And soon, that conversation was going to fall out of Wakahisa's reach.

"...I see it's getting pretty late. I'll still have to do preps for tomorrow, so... I'll be heading out now."

Pushing herself off the wall, Umeko took a step forwards before turning to Wakahisa.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then. And, if you decide to get all lovey-dovey with Kyouko-chan... be sure to save it till you're somewhere where I won't get in trouble for it, alright?"
Umeko was preparing to leave. Seemingly only having drawn out Wakahisa here to just talk for the sole purpose of catching up. She hadn't addressed anything that had just happened at all. Was this her way of trying to console him? To apologize for what had happened? Or maybe there was something else to it.

The Social Butterfly began to leave. Leaving Wakahisa wondering why it felt like he would be empty-handed if he allowed her to depart like this...

@Shounen Senpai, @Nano

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.