Hisakawa Koukou - My High School Life is Despairin

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

(Eternally Open!) Hisakawa Koukou Character Popularity Poll - Who do you think is the best Boy/Girl?

• Aoi Shimizu (Male)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jae-Won Gyo (Male)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Johann Harisson (Male)

• Leo Kane (Male)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Markus Yoritaka (Male)

• Shinji Kobe (Male)

• Toshi Hamasaki (Male)

• Haruka Fujiyama (Female)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Hibiki Kogishi (Female)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hilda Narina (Female)

• Katsumi Yukimura (Female)

• Yuri Nozomi (Female)

• Robert West (Male)

• Nao Morita (DLC - Male)

• Mizuki Ishida (DLC - Female)

• Chiyo Imada (DLC - Female)

• Ren Fujibayashi (DLC - Female)

• Kyoko Asakura (DLC - Female)

• Hajime Sakurazaki (DLC - Male)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= Fujibayashi Ren, #00ddff, solid]
Ren%20Ico%20Real_zps1ybhnwic.jpeg

[July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-A]

After Ren provided her end of the bargain to the ongoing negotiation on the class merging of 2-A and 2-B, Umeko then sat down on a nearby desk and crossed her arms. Judging from her sister's stance, Ren expected more of her antics as she began to speak once more.

"Help, huh? Considering you're offering that as a condition for a whole class moving in, it certainly must be a very weighty thing to offer. But, I can't help but wonder, Ren, do you know just who'll happen when the two classes move in together?"

Ren's left eyebrow twitched, and took a relaxed stance as Umeko continued on.

"Does helping me just involve moving some desks around? Why don't you show your sister that you've done your homework."

One of the trickier questions that Ren expected when she proposed that she and perhaps the other, more responsible members of 2-A will help to ease the class merging. However, Yuri remained silent at this part. To Ren, it was pretty obvious that Umeko held a high regard on her, expecting her shorter sister to pull her weight as a senior Social Morals Club member. Her expression turned slightly exhausted. Ren had a feeling that Umeko will shoot her down at this if she decided to say what she has in mind.

She was going to reply, but Ren noticed someone just walked past by her. She shifted her gaze to the person, realizing it was Wakahisa as he grabbed his belongings presumably from his seat. Her expression was slightly soured by his appearance, but it was not enough to ruin her day. Right now, Ren's only focus is Umeko, and the class merging talk. She did not stare at Wakahisa for too long, and once again changed her focus back at Umeko.Before she could reply the heavy questions Umeko has asked to her, the short girl with a black sailor cap felt that there are more and more students are entering 2-B. Ren turned around and scanned around the classroom with a sharp, cold gaze that she once used to stare at Wakahisa when the Chiyo incident happened. She saw a lot of familiar faces, including Leo, who was standing beside with Chiyo.

All of them are looking at the 3 Social Moral Club members.

("Did someone leaked the news? Almost all of them are not supposed to know about this except Shinji, since he's a part of the Student Council.")

Ren felt very annoyed by their unexpected appearance. But there is no choice, as the negotiation must go on. She lets out a long sigh, before finally replying to Umeko.

"Yes. I'm aware of the risks should 2-A and 2-B merge together. 2-B alone is toxic enough, and I know that there will be at least twice the drama and despair if we get merged. I'm aware that Nishiyama-san's issue on human relationships are comparable to Kane's enigma-ism. I know that Okubo-san is going to give me the hardest time ever than any other delinquents I ever met. It also means lesser free time for you to spend and hang around with your friends."

After mentioning some of the cold hard facts between 2-A and 2-B, it does not deter Ren from continuing.

"Even so, I still believe that we should merge together. At least Asakura-san and Wakahisa-san can be together in the same class, Kane can at least try to fix his issues with the 2-B peoples that he has angered, or perhaps Okubo-san can get out Sakurazaki-san from his darned impenetrable shell. Plus you can enjoy more love shenanigans too, especially from 2-A."

At this point, Ren felt that she was done giving her points to Umeko, displaying a slightly tired look. Then, a random question came to her and straightened herself up.

"Umeko..." She called her sister in an inquisitive tone. "Ever since you got selected as a Social Morals Club officer, are you still running that Second Lunch Period Club?"

@Ehb @dembusybodies
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hayata Umeko, turquoise, solid]
Umeko%20Ico_zpsozbidptf.jpg

[July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B]

Ah! Wakahisa! I almost didn't see you there! Can't blame me, considering you can hide behind desks without even crouching!

...was the sort of greeting Wakahisa Totohaku could've expected once Umeko noticed him. But not today. She simply turned to glance at him as he approached his desk, and returned her focus back to Ren and Yuri.

Umeko couldn't help but notice as other students started to eye in on their conversation. Even the deplorable Leo Kane just had to stick his head into the classroom, just to speak some sort of line, no doubt sarcastically, beyond Umeko's hearing range. He was so predictable.

Still, at this moment, her focus was on Ren, and what she had to give as an answer to the question she put fourth.

"Yes. I'm aware of the risks should 2-A and 2-B merge together. 2-B alone is toxic enough, and I know that there will be at least twice the drama and despair if we get merged. I'm aware that Nishiyama-san's issue on human relationships are comparable to Kane's enigma-ism. I know that Okubo-san is going to give me the hardest time ever than any other delinquents I ever met. It also means lesser free time for you to spend and hang around with your friends."

("'Enigma-ism' Did Ren come up with that spontaneously?")

"Even so, I still believe that we should merge together. At least Asakura-san and Wakahisa-san can be together in the same class, Kane can at least try to fix his issues with the 2-B peoples that he has angered, or perhaps Okubo-san can get out Sakurazaki-san from his darned impenetrable shell. Plus you can enjoy more love shenanigans too, especially from 2-A."

("Oh? Is that the kind of person you think I am, Ren?")

It was looking like that this was the best Ren could offer. But, her last statement caught Umeko off guard.

"Umeko... Ever since you got selected as a Social Morals Club officer, are you still running that Second Lunch Period Club?"

"Oh? The 'Second Lunch Period Club?' How nostalgic!" Umeko exaggerated her exclamation to shoo away the bitter feelings that tried to creep their way in from remembering it."

"Oh, that club does sound familiar. I haven't heard that club name in a while though... Is that club still here?"

Yuri put her finger to her lip. It certainly was a club that existed. But it certainly wasn't one that exists now. She struggled to remember where or why she remembered it.

With a gentle shake of her head, Umeko responded.

"You two pretty behind the times. That was a club that I certainly did run... all the way back in middle school."

Knowing Leo Kane was there, Umeko fought back an urge to glance at his direction. That's right, that club was long gone, he and her didn't have anything to do with each other anymore.

Umeko didn't like seeing how much of a spectacle this negotiation was turning into. The mention of the old club was a convenient reason to move the topic away from the merge, in the meantime. Even if she didn't like talking about it.

"So what makes you bring that up, Ren? Do you feel like you need an extra Lunch period to goof off like I did back then? Well, actually, you probably won't want to really answer that one, considering you're supposed be a shiny social morals officer!" Umeko said jokingly.

It seemed like Umeko had thrown out the whole conversation about the class merge by driving the talk into a whole other tangent. Yuri hadn't caught on it yet, but was Ren going to go along with it? Could this have been Umeko's way of saying 'No' to their request?

@Miya @Rithas @Shounen Senpai @_NozyClassBPeople
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, Royalblue, solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

[July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B]

Leo had to hide a snicker as Shinji and Robert arrived as well, "At this point we could form a musical band and sing about peeking into a classroom" He looked behind. "I'll be back in just a second" He said to his fellow eaves-droppers before he skipped off to Class 2A. Returning in an relatively quick time.

He looked back in to see Ren look over to the room, including the small party of listeners. He smiled to himself, "I think she just gave me a look that went right into the very centre of my soul." Deciding in his mind, that now that Ren and by that extent the other two had noticed him. There was no point in leaving unless he wanted/had to.

(She even called me an enigma, how heart-warming.)

"Ever since you got selected as a Social Morals Club officer, are you still running that Second Lunch Period Club?"

Leo blinked, he was surprised that Ren even remembered that thing. Then again, now that she had brought it up. The familiar bitter feeling had began to crawl back.

"Oh? The 'Second Lunch Period Club?' How nostalgic! You two pretty behind the times. That was a club that I certainly did run... all the way back in middle school."

(Oh, you ran it? All by yourself?)

"So what makes you bring that up, Ren? Do you feel like you need an extra Lunch period to goof off like I did back then? Well, actually, you probably won't want to really answer that one, considering you're supposed be a shiny social morals officer!"

"Back then? I forgot the moment when you suddenly became a hard-working soul of social morals" He mumbled to himself in a mocking tone, somewhat lost in his own thoughts.

This did certainly do the job of draining the overall good feeling he was having at the beginning. In fairness he wasn't expected the...group to be brought up again.

Leo was more interested now in the reason why Ren even brought it up for, it came out of nowhere. He had a inkling on where she was going, but who knew?

@Miya @Ehb @RainDash @VengefulPeanut @Raven Haruka @LowDefinition @Others[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Shinji Kobe, blue, solid]
Shinji%20Ico%20Real_zps54r8obig.jpg

[July 8th, Late Afternoon | Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B]

"Hey, Shinji, want to grab food after this? Got something I need to talk to you about."

After looking around and briefly meeting eyes with Kane, and Kane snickered at the arrival of yet more people. Shinji decided that he'd hear about the outcome of this later on, especially if Kane was personally going to get involved.

"How about we leave now? I can barely see what's going on with all these people. Besides, I was just nearby and heard all the noise. We don't need to really stick around if we don't have to."

Also, Shinji was curious about what Robert wanted to talk about. Maybe it was the Yuri rumor, or Robert's upcoming birthday? Either way, Shinji figured that the talk wouldn't go too badly even if Shinji did end up telling Robert that he wasn't interested in girls period just to convince Robert that Shinji had no plans to get with Yuri ever. It could be other stuff, though, and that other stuff worried Shinji.

Also Shinji was hungry and really wanted ramen. He'd done a fair bit of walking, so it made sense for his stomach to be empty.

@TheClass @VengefulPeanut
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hiro Takayama, Purple, solid]
hiro-ico-jpg.104260

July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B

Even though Hiro had not known about the negotiations dealing with the merge between class 2-A and B he had left his phone in his desk. He felt some sort of anxiety when he didn't have his phone so he ran back to the classroom to get in. He was not expecting to see everyone gathered inside. He heard Yuri and Ren talking to Umeko. Umeko was the only one he really didn't get along with and he didn't want a confrontation so he waltzed in like nothing was going on, not giving any attention to the trio in their negotiations. As a matter of fact he could care less about the whole thing.

It wasn't until he say Kyouko trying to talk to Wakahisa. "Ah, Toto-kun." Kyouko called out. Wakahisa didn't respond. Kyouko turned to Ai and said "Yeah... I'm waiting for him. And also uh... looking at how the talk goes" Hiro had watched out of the corner of his eye and choose not to get involved. He had kept his relationship with Kyouko a secret, and he wasn't sure if Wakahisa knew. Regardless it looked like a tense situation between the two and Hiro thought against talking to either of them.

Hiro needed to talk to Kyouko whenever she got the chance to discuss Wakahisa and how she wanted to deal with what has happened. Although he wasn't fond of her choosing Wakahisa over him he would accept her decision. While in the classroom he made a note that he would pass to her on his way out. It read "Msg me when everything is calmed down. I want to talk. It's nothing bad I promise." Although it was a bit vague he thought adding the last part would allow her to relax a bit about it and take her time with what she is dealing with. When Ai returned to her desk he quickly made his way outside the other entrance to avoid Wakahisa. While walking towards Kyouko he lightly snapped just loud enough to get her attention then passed the note off while whispering "Read it" He did this while walking past her so he wouldn't draw much attention. While walking back towards the school entrance he though about going to a nice coffee shop to spend some time at and relax.

@LowDefinition @Shounen Senpai [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

Robert%20Ico_zpshjbcoxkw.jpg

#1f668f

[July 8th, Late Afternoon | Hisakawa Academy, Classroom 2-B --> Corridors]

"How about we leave now? I can barely see what's going on with all these people. Besides, I was just nearby and heard all the noise. We don't need to really stick around if we don't have to."

Robert gave a nod of his head in agreement, before turning on his heel and making for the door. He gave a look to Shinji as he walked.

"So... about what I wanted to talk to you about: have you noticed people acting strange lately?" he asked, his brow furrowed as even he gave his point some thought. "I don't know, it just seems like everyone's sneaking about regarding different things. This school year has that much drama and so many conflicts that it's starting to feel like I'm stuck in the middle of some Espionage spy movie!" He sighed. When Shinji answered, Robert would also inquire as to where he wanted to eat.

@RainDash

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Nakahara Rose, #f3ccc5, solid]
50875309-488e-4893-9ca7-945b7f2933d2_zpsqe5qzcdy.jpg

July 8th, Late Afternoon/Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B

All the voices within the classroom were only contributing to Rose's increasingly pounding headache that has been with her since that morning. Looking up from her desk, where her head had been laying, she notices that Leo has at some point come back into the classroom.

Sighing slightly, Rose tried to look as though she was in a good mood, but it was inevitable.

'Why couldn't I have stayed home today..?' She thought to herself as her eyes darted towards her school bag before hands were rummaging through them until they found what they were looking for. The next thing that could be seen from her bag was a large white 5-tierered bento box with a cherry blossom print on the top of it.

Setting it on top of the desk, her right hand pulled the lid off to reveal a beautiful arrangement of sweets, she had made the night before.

"If only Ren was here to taste my new creations.." She pouted a bit. Figuring that her headache had something to do with her not eating that morning, she picked off one of the strawberries that laid on top of the cake, popping it into her mouth to enjoy the sweetness.

@Miya @Rithas
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Shinji Kobe, blue, solid]
Shinji%20Ico%20Real_zps54r8obig.jpg

[July 8th, Late Afternoon | Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B]

"So... about what I wanted to talk to you about: have you noticed people acting strange lately?"

Shinji tilted his head and looked like he was thinking hard about Robert's question.

"I don't know, it just seems like everyone's sneaking about regarding different things. This school year has that much drama and so many conflicts that it's starting to feel like I'm stuck in the middle of some Espionage spy movie!"

"Maybe everyone has been replaced with robots..." Shinji said offhandedly. "But no, I haven't seen people slinking around." Then Shinji added, "oh! If you're talking about earlier, what happened was Chiyo wanted to talk to me about the Leo thing, and we were both outside of the room listening to you play. I didn't want to interrupt your playing, and by the time I went back to the room you were gone."

Shinji's stomach rumbled loudly and he blushed. He was hungrier than he'd previously thought, and it was a little embarassing. Normally he didn't have to deal with his stomach grumbling, but he'd done so much walking today... Why did it have to be today of all days that Shinji forgot his lunch?

"Apparently a granola bar for lunch isn't enough for even a half day..." Shinji mumbled. "I could go for some ramen..."

@TheClass @VengefulPeanut
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, royalblue, solid]

Having somewhat zoned out to the trio of people around him, Leo just watched and listened to the surrounding conversations in the classroom.

"-have you noticed people acting strange lately?"

"Robots, we're all robots" He said instantly, not even bothering to turn.

It was at this point that Leo noticed Rose opening up a case. He hoped it was food.

"-**** Chiyo **** Leo ******" He turned his head. "Huh?" He looked at the two of them, before shrugging, hopefully putting off the somewhat panicked way he responded. "Nevermind"

He looked back to Rose, seeing that she did indeed have food with her. His belly grumbled in response. If you could call it a grumble, with this amount of waiting his stomach probably would of jumped out of him and ordered some takeaway for itself. Unfortunately for his stomach, it could not do that.

"Rooose~ Rooooooossseee~" He hissed, trying to get her attention. "Throw me one of your sweets~" He glanced around, hoping this wasn't interrupting too much. For this one situation he rather not. "Please~"

@RainDash @VengefulPeanut @Raven Haruka @Meng[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Fujibayashi Ren, #00ddff, solid]
Ren%20Ico%20Real_zps1ybhnwic.jpeg

[July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-A]

"Oh? The 'Second Lunch Period Club?' How nostalgic!"

Umeko exaggeratedly exclaimed in response. Although for some did not notice it, Ren managed to see that her sister was trying to hide her true feelings. As for Ren, she seemed to be more relaxed, even though she knew the past behind the club as well. At this moment, Yuri curiously replied to Umeko.

"Oh, that club does sound familiar. I haven't heard that club name in a while though... Is that club still here?"

Umeko gently shook her head and replied that it was a club that she ran all way back in middle school. Based on her tone and gesture, Ren could see that Umeko was unhappy by the direction that she has driven into. Even so, she continued on, disregarding about the class merge issue.

"So what makes you bring that up, Ren? Do you feel like you need an extra Lunch period to goof off like I did back then? Well, actually, you probably won't want to really answer that one, considering you're supposed be a shiny social morals officer!"

Umeko said forcefully, albeit in a joking manner. Ren simply lightly smiled at her. Although there are more and more students are joining, especially with the scent of a strawberry in the air, there are other students that decided to leave the classroom. Once again Ren did a quick scan around the classroom, noticing that Rose was eating a cake. When their gazes met, Ren smiled and gently waved at her, before Leo was trying to get her attention. After shifting her focus back to Umeko, Ren replied to her sister.

"Why not? I could always use the extra downtime." She replied casually with a smile. "Having too much of Social Morals makes you a dull person."

For some, it might be an unexpected response for those who regards Ren as a text-book Social Morals Club officer. She could heard some murmurs around her as she continued on.

"Even though I was not involved in the Second Lunch Period Club back in middle school due to my surgery, and that we are in different classes, I heard a lot of heartwarming stories about it. Stories of students recovered from their worst nightmares after a ragtag band of students helped them. It was successful, and you become more famous than ever. Back then, it was on the verge of being shut down by that particular four-eyed angry student council until your most trusted pair of assistants saved it."

She paused, letting the facts sink in. That four-eyed angry student council part sounds quite familiar, at least for someone, if he or she is still listening to the conversation.

"Wave after wave, you triumphed all the issues that was thrown to you and the Club, until the Enigma with the name Leo Kane arrived. Since then, everything fell apart, and the two of you instantly became bitter enemies and never looked back. I still remember that purple haired spunky girl with an eye patch and a demeanor that resembled Hibiki-san worked so hard containing the fallout that resulted from the dissolution of the Second Lunch Period Club. There's a rumor about a male crossdresser is in the Club but I couldn't get more info. As for that girl with an eye patch, I don't know where she has went to."

Ren adjusted her cap and continued on.

"The reason why I brought up this is that..." Another noticeable pause. "I know you're wiling to help those who are in trouble, Umeko. If you can manage the Second Lunch Period Club and helped people to face their Worst Nightmares, we can handle the class merging between 2-A and 2-B."

She drove the topic of class merging back in.

"If you want to, you can always throw the work to me and Yuri while you just lofting around as usual. Your reputation will increase as well. I'm sure we're able to run a tight ship with our powers combined."

That was it. Ren has shown all her cards. But, she has feeling that it is not good enough.

"I... That's all I have now." Her tone and expression took a 180 degrees change from her previous calm demeanor.

"Please, Umeko!" Ren pleaded. "If 2-A has to merge with the other classes aside from 2-B, the consequences would be even more dire. I have been trying to bridge the distance between us, but it always feels like I'm at least 2 step away from you. "

She concluded at the end.

"I'm sorry... If I'm not up to your expectations as a senior Social Morals Club member."

@Ehb @Meng @thosewhowantstoseize
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Wakahisa Totohaku, #787877, solid]
Yrevtaw.png

The tension was REAL present in the young boy's face, complete with a visible sweatdrop that showcases his nervousness in all its glory. Totohaku only wanted to pick up his belongings and get away with them like he was some sort of criminal trying to escape the police. As he passed by the heat of the conversation between the three Morals officers, Totohaku felt the scowl on Ren's Tareme eyes combined with the full intent of casting him away. Yep, she's still mad. Not that I blame her...

Looking mildly upset, Totohaku noticed uninvited visitors entering the classroom in the form of Leo Kane...

"....!"

...and Chiyo Imada. Damn it all... Now, of all times?! The short boy felt his heart pounding at the sight of the peach-haired female. All he was able to do is quickly stomp his feet and walk away, avoiding eye contact and any interactions with the two sisters. He passed by more people and guests, namely Kobe Shinji, Robert West and Rose Nakahara without uttering a word nor looking at their direction. Toto didn't even bother to state his wishes for his friend's happy birthday. What the hell are these people doing here all at once?! I thought classes had already ended... Can this day get any better?! The short stuff gritted his teeth in frustration, hopelessly trying to escape the fact that these two classes will definitely be merging soon.

He made his way out of his home classroom which strangely became populated in a matter of a few minutes, passing by Kyouko and Nishiyama without waiting for the former. He didn't notice Hiro Takayama due to being engulfed in his own stress at the moment. The shorty's thoughts pondered, with the obvious denial to this whole ordeal. No... I'm already having a fucking good day with my own idiotic class... I have no choice... I have to talk to that irritating social butterfly later... I can't let these two classes merge... I won't allow it!

@Miya @Ehb @Rithas @Raven Haruka @RainDash @VengefulPeanut @Meng @LowDefinition @Nano @Gremory @EverySingleOneOfYouWhoCongregatedToThisClassroomForSomeReasonThatScienceCouldntExplain
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hajime Sakurazaki, #5e3319, solid]
Hajime%20Ico_zps4wv1z1qn.jpg

[July 8th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Floor 2 Hallways]

The silence was a bit too long for Hajime's liking, since the longer it lasted, the more it seemed like Shinji knew and was just trying to find a way to formulate his next words. Was his pretense that obvious? Thoughts about that vanished when Leo ran between the two of them, and Hajime frowned.

("Wasn't he just with Chiyo? What's he running around for...?")

It seemed a bit odd, but Hajime didn't bother saying anything and pretended like nothing had occurred. Shinji then spoke to Hajime, to which he responded by giving a short "Ah" in acknowledgment. Silently, he was thankful that Shinji didn't pursue the issue any further.

When Shinji left the area, Hajime didn't move immediately. He was clutching his chest.

("Ahh...")

Though Hajime had tried to avoid eye contact the whole time with Shinji by staring at his chin, he couldn't even do that task properly. Hajime had looked into Shinji's eyes when the latter started to walk away. And in them, he saw none of the things he was concerned about. No hate. No love. No worry. No pity. Just a basic, cordial, perfunctory look. Yet it still hurt. Though it was stupid, he now wished that Shinji pressed the matter further. Hajime didn't understand what he exactly wanted. Were relationships always this difficult? He shook his head after some time, unaware of how much time had elapsed.

("Stay here any longer and I'll be suspicious if I'm not already...")

With that, Hajime stopped clutching his chest, took out his phone from his pocket, and restarted the phone's mp3 function, but not before giving it a hateful glance. Because of this stupid thing malfunctioning at that moment, he was dragged into an awkward conversation with Shinji. Otherwise it would have been a close call, but the collision would have been avoided and life would have gone on.

He let out a heavy sigh and headed home, listening to music. As soon as he left the building, he would run all the way home.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Nishiyama Ai, yellow, solid"]
PmvHMrU.jpg

[ July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B ]
Mentioned: Everyone in Class 2-B at the moment
The classroom had suddenly become popular. As much as she loved seeing so many people in one place, she personally didn't think that this would be a good atmosphere for her to be in. Plus, she had to go to her violin recital in a few hours, and her parents would be ticked if she were late, again. I mean, they usually let her off the bat, but it was a pretty important one today. If it weren't her appointments, then it would be her violin recitals. The girl quickly closed up her agenda, shoving it into her knapsack before pulling it over her shoulders. Her face had brightened into a smile, which was actually rather.. forced. "I'm going to go home now, my parent's will be ticked if I don't come home on time!" She said. With that, the blonde had left the room. Although, after Wakahisa had walked right past her, she held back the urge to invite him to watch the recital. Huh.. What are you thinking, Ai? There's no way he would come, anyways. You'll probably just be annoying him.

With that, she waved off to Kyouko happily, before waving off to Ren and Umeko. Personally, she didn't mind the merging, but she had a bone or two to pick with some of the people in that class. As much as she hated to admit; she wasn't on the best of terms with the other class, but she did try to keep her temper in check. Really, she did. Yet, she refused to speak about her Violin recital or invite anyone, seeing that the others would probably be too busy and wouldn't be able to come in the first place, anyways.

She started walking out of the classroom, right past Kobe, Robert, and Rose. The moment she was left the room and closed the door behind her, she let out a sigh and hung her head down. "Merging... huh? Do they really think that it's a good idea?" At this point, she wouldn't know. She was already trying to keep up her grades and all, and her own class drama is already bad enough. She pulled out her phone after leaning on the wall next to the door, tapping a couple of characters into a text. "I'm walking home right now, don't worry." The text said, but in reality, she hadn't even left the school yet. Hehe.. Oops.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hayata Umeko, turquoise, solid]
Umeko%20Ico_zpsozbidptf.jpg

"Why not? I could always use the extra downtime."
"Having too much of Social Morals makes you a dull person."

"W-while I can't disagree, I don't know how I should feel about that statement..." Yuri said as she looked at Ren with an uncertain expression.

Ren continued.

"Even though I was not involved in the Second Lunch Period Club back in middle school due to my surgery, and that we are in different classes, I heard a lot of heartwarming stories about it. Stories of students recovered from their worst nightmares after a ragtag band of students helped them. It was successful, and you become more famous than ever. Back then, it was on the verge of being shut down by that particular four-eyed angry student council until your most trusted pair of assistants saved it."

Umeko looked at her sister with a blank expression. Tinged with a bit of surprise.

"Wave after wave, you triumphed all the issues that was thrown to you and the Club, until the Enigma with the name Leo Kane arrived. Since then, everything fell apart, and the two of you instantly became bitter enemies and never looked back. I still remember that purple haired spunky girl with an eye patch and a demeanor that resembled Hibiki-san worked so hard containing the fallout that resulted from the dissolution of the Second Lunch Period Club. There's a rumor about a male crossdresser is in the Club but I couldn't get more info. As for that girl with an eye patch, I don't know where she has went to."

("You're wrong.")

"The reason why I brought up this is that..."
"I know you're wiling to help those who are in trouble, Umeko. If you can manage the Second Lunch Period Club and helped people to face their Worst Nightmares, we can handle the class merging between 2-A and 2-B."

Ren appeared to be starting to run out of steam. Umeko's blank expression became one of rather explicit disappointment.

"I... That's all I have now."

Ren's appeal to Umeko's past time as apart of her old club was what she had. By her sister's logic, taking on the class merge would increase her popularity and standing, and that such a task was totally doable because she was a part of a club with such a stellar track record from the past. It certainly looked like Ren looked into it, considering Umeko could certainly remember people who matched those descriptions being involved before, but that was where it all ended.

"I'm sorry... If I'm not up to your expectations as a senior Social Morals Club member."

Umeko felt genuine irritation from the misinformed things coming out of Ren's mouth. But Umeko didn't have much choice but to hide it behind a disinterested facade.

Instead, Umeko reached her hand out to Ren...

And started to pinch on her cheek.

"Ahah! Ren really did her homework, didn't she? That's right! That club was pretty popular for things like that. The whole club axiom was about getting more popular, actually."
"So your club wasn't about helping people, Hayata-san?"
"No, it wasn't. Helping people just ended up being a part of reaching that goal... But, that whole story and stuff is just a long and boring tale, really."

Umeko let go of her sister's cheek and stood up, slinging her school suitcase over her back.

"I'll go ahead and listen to what you have to say, Nozomi-san. But, no promises."
"Really...? Thank you!"

Umeko clapped her hands, getting the attention of the class, even though it seemed like they were already paying attention at this point, anyway. Though, Ai, Wakahisa, and some of the other students seemed to be making their way out. Realizing there wasn't much else left to see at this point.

"We'll have a talk with the rest of the class on this later on. For now I'll just hear out what all this merging may end up entailing."

Looking back to Yuri, Umeko gave a reassuring nod.

"It'd be best we do this over a call. I just... don't feel to productive after school you know?"

Yuri had a hard time understanding the logic. But in a way, she could understand and agree.

"Sure then. I still do have your number. Sometime tonight?"
"Yeah. I'll be going right home after this anyway."

With that, Umeko gave a playful salute to the two, signaling her heading out. She appeared to have completely forgotten about offering to go somewhere with Ren. As she left, her mind was occupied with other things.

The memories from middle school played through her head in rapid sucession.

"That's right! Together, we'll become Suuuper Popular! By any means necessary!"

"Ahah! I'd be the Brains of this Establishment, and that Really Stupid looking one with the old man hair is Leo-kun!"

"Everyone... thank you so much for all that you've done for me..."

"At this point. Considering it's all over, we should just go back to being strangers, Leo."

("Kokoro-chan...")

Umeko grimaced as she closed the door behind her. For Ren to bring the Club up like that. It was one memory she really didn't want to remember.

Umeko turned to continue down the hall - immediately spotting the students peeking into the class from the other door. Changing her grimace into a neutral but pleasant looking expression, she walked forward. Among those she spotted was her other sister, Chiyo. There wasn't any problem with her being there, really. Umeko simply walked past her as a complete stranger as always. She walked by all of them without so much as an acknowledging glance.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Nozomi Yuri, plum, solid]
Yuri%20Ico1_zpsfui4oskj.jpg

"Well, at the very least we weren't denied outright. Thank you, Ren-san." Said Yuri, just after Umeko shut the class door behind her. "I'll have to handle things with her from here on out, but at least we have our foot in the door."

Looking at the classroom, Yuri could feel it. The vibe that said some student weren't very accepting of the news. Certainly, it was a step forward, being able to talk to Umeko about this further... but the outcome certainly was still not decided. Even if Umeko was fine with the whole thing, that didn't mean the rest of her classmates would be up to the deal, even if she ultimately became one who supported it.

"If I recall correctly, I think someone in here was looking for you. I'll have to head home now, so you're 'off the hook' for the time being Ren-san."

It was Yuri's mild attempt at speaking jokingly. Of course, in truth, Fujibayashi had a good amount on her plate. Sweets taste-testing aside, there was still the planning of the social morals assignment, as well as helping out Chiyo with the surprise party. All things considered, was it possible for those events to be used to help convince Umeko to go along with the class merge? Those ideas were, at the moment, out of Yuri's range. But Ren had a chance to bring it up if she chose to.

"Well then, I'll have to excuse myself for the day." Giving a polite farewell, Yuri began to turn to leave class 2-B as well...

@Miya @Raven Haruka @Rithas @_Nozy/Clingy People

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg
~June 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy , Main School Building , Class 2-B~

Chiyo blinked, almost scaring herself at the sudden blackness before remembering that she had eyelids, and that they needed to do that. "Do you want to just go? Unless you want me to, I dunno, jump in the conversation. Probably would shorten this....shenanigans. You know, me and my master negotiating skills...." Chiyo, of course, heard this, but at the same time she really didn't, staring off into the space besides where her friend was peeking into the foreign classroom of 2-B. Well, it isn't really foreign, but you know....sometimes it just felt like that. Her head lulled a bit to the side as Leo mentioned something about being right back, disappearing for barely any time at all it seemed before suddenly magically re-appearing.

"Please, Umeko!"

The sudden sound of her older sister pleading brought Chiyo back to reality, and although she missed most of what had just happened, she did notice a certain shortstack storm past her, chocolate hues lazily following his figure until it became painful to look out of the corner of her eye. Looking back, she noticed Leo's attempts at getting Rose's attention, begging for a sweet of hers... which almost had the peach scrunching her nose at the thought of the sugary sickness that a sweet provided for the tastebuds on one's tongue.

A clap filled the air, attention being drawn towards Umeko like moths to a lightbulb, or was it a glowstick?

"We'll have a talk with the rest of the class on this later on. For now I'll just hear out what all this merging may end up entailing."

Well, at least she didn't outright deny the idea, and as she walked passed, Chiyo just stared ahead, not really willing to look at her other sister while nostalgic memories of past times played in her mindscape. She fiddled with her hands for a few, before shaking her head slightly and moving to poke Leo.

"Umm, did you get everything you - " A yawn interrupted her sentence as the girl quickly went to cover the source of the unexpected noise. " - need?" Suddenly remembering his attempts at getting a snack, she quickly interjected another question. "Oh my stars, are you hungry? Do we need to go eat something?"

Really, it wouldn't matter that much if he said yes or no, but either way the glasses girl just felt a need to get out of this building. [/fieldbox]

@Rithas @Ehb @Miya @Oooothhheerrrsss~

[fieldbox= Asakura Kyouko, #ff4500, solid]
nLifB.png

July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B

Kyouko waited on Wakahisa to get out of the classroom. When Ai went inside, Hiro immediately walks out of class and approaches Kyouko. Kyouko took a note that was passed by Hiro as he walked past her "Read it" Kyouko only looked at Hiro and nods at him before looking back towards the class. Kyouko also put the note from Hiro inside her pocket.

The sudden appearance of 2-A students seems to make the class crowded. Kyouko didn't like the situation that happened. For her reason to go to Class 2-B is only to wait for Wakahisa. Surely hearing out about the negotiation first hand could be useful but... to her, the decision to merge or not doesn't really affect her that much. Although if 2-A and 2-B do merge, Kyouko would have to worry about the secret that she hid from Wakahisa. The fact that she dated his best friend, Hiro behind him.

Wakahisa then stormed out of the classroom, ignoring Kyouko as he walked out. "Toto-ku---" Kyouko immediately cut her call as she watched Wakahisa walked away. "Hey... Wait up!" Kyouko said as she follows Wakahisa.

"Toto-kun!!" Kyouko called when she finally catched up with Wakahisa. "Hey... Is there something that bugs you?" Kyouko asked, looking worried at Wakahisa. "Is it... about the merge?" Kyouko continued with a worried guess.

@Shounen Senpai @anyonethatwouldbotherthebittersweetcouple

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, Royalblue, solid]

It came to Leo that, once again, people had managed to find some weird version of...well, it wasn't close enough to be a truth really. It was like, for example, saying that the moon landing was an important moment in history, but mainly because people flocked together to watch some dolphins play volleyball. At a point you just have to say that they are wrong, and should possibly shut up and go away. Very far away.

Then again, it would be stupid for him to think people knew the right thing.

He saw the numerous students leave, including Totohaku, who was trying his best to become a sheer ball of being somewhat inconvenienced.

"Ahah! Ren really did her homework, didn't she? That's right! That club was pretty popular for things like that. The whole club axiom was about getting more popular, actually.
"No, it wasn't. Helping people just ended up being a part of reaching that goal... But, that whole story and stuff is just a long and boring tale, really."

It really shouldn't hurt him, if even mildly agitate him. He would of thought he was over it.

"Actually the only reason I'm here is so she can get things from the top shelf."

"Trust me, it's going to be super easy. Our names will be renowned! We'll be so~ popular, no one will ever misspell our names! EVER!~"

"I........but-"

It wasn't fair then, it wasn't fair now.

The three Social Morals officers to sort something out anyway, as Umeko left the classroom. Doing her best to play "What Chiyo? Whose Chiyo?". Not that Chiyo herself was faring any better.

"I'll have to handle things with her from here on out, but at least we have our foot in the door." Leo let out a laugh. One with a hint of severe bitterness.

"I like to think of it as more as a dangerous cliff with snakes all around the edges. Well, that or you have really big feet..." He shrugged, before turning to Chiyo.

"Umm, did you get everything you - " She yawned, causing him to smile. "-need?"

"Yep"

"Oh my stars, are you hungry? Do we need to go eat something?" It was a this point, which looking back one might think was proof that stomachs had minds of their own. That his belly didn't exactly release a grumble, but more like the sound of a mountain cracking in two. He winced at the noise and feeling. "I'm going to say yes, a solid yes. Like, numerous yes's, folded together to make one giant yes that rules over all other yes's."

He pulled two vouchers from his pocket. "Bam, movie vouchers" He waved them like a fan. "Where do want to go first anyway? That Ramen shop is quickly becoming my "Bored and want to eat" place. But, I could just fill myself with an outrageous amounts of popcorn." He shrugged once more to add emphasis. Though he seemed to be mindlessly babbling, one might think that he seemed somewhat annoyed.

"I dunno, watcha think?"

@Raven Haruka @Miya @Ehb @Otherswhomighttakethemoviethewrongway[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Wakahisa Totohaku, #787877, solid]
Yrevtaw.png

[July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Floor 2 Hallways]

"Toto-kun!!"

Kyouko approached the shortstack whom was lost in thought. He turned around, waiting for her. Wakahisa almost forgot amidst his pondering thoughts that his girlfriend had been waiting for him. Nice job, me.

"...."

Silence, as per usual. Though it was granted, considering the situation they have been placed in.

"Hey... Is there something that bugs you?"

Kyoko paused as Wakahisa continued his silent disposition. His only visible response was a rather dispirited facial expression, with his eyes avoiding hers. Then she continued, following up with a guess question.

"Is it... about the merge?"

"... Good guess. What kind of faculty does this school have for them to make a decision then and there to merge two fully-loaded classes together? I mean, seriously... anyone with a brain can understand how stupid that choice was. I thought this was a prestigious school, for Pete's sake. If they can't afford the funds to fix the system in your class, then dropping out would be the best course of action."

Wakahisa gave a soft facepalm towards his irritated forehead, then moved his hand towards his hair, further showcasing his disappointment in this academy's standards. His level of bluntness was extremely high today, as well as his bitterness. He gave a heavy sigh, before turning around and heading to the hall's stairways.

"Let's go home. I don't think I can last another minute of this inconvenience."

He decided that he would talk to Umeko Hayata tomorrow, even though he already knew that it would just be one long transition of endless teasing and chatter by the "idol of Class 2-B". She'll understand... I know she's stupid, but not stupid enough to actually accept the merge. She'd be a disappointment to the whole class if she was, considering she's class rep.

@LowDefinition @AnyoneWhoEndsUpBumpingIntoTheBittersweetCoupleOfHisakawaAcademy

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Asakura Kyouko, #ff4500, solid]
nLifB.png

July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Floor 2 Hallways

"... Good guess. What kind of faculty does this school have for them to make a decision then and there to merge two fully-loaded classes together? I mean, seriously... anyone with a brain can understand how stupid that choice was. I thought this was a prestigious school, for Pete's sake. If they can't afford the funds to fix the system in your class, then dropping out would be the best course of action."

Kyouko wondered what sort of reply should she say. She wasn't sure what to say. Though she finally decided not to try to argue about this for now. She only followed Wakahisa through the hallways into the stairways.

"Let's go home. I don't think I can last another minute of this inconvenience."

Kyouko nodded, but not immediately following Wakahisa. She took out the note that Hiro gave her from her pocket.

"Msg me when everything is calmed down. I want to talk. It's nothing bad I promise."

After reading it, Kyouko puts the note to the trash bin and then took out her phone. Typing a message to Hiro as she went to catch up with Wakahisa.

Sorry, I can't talk to you today... Is it something urgent? Or is it... about that?

Kyouko pressed the send button immediately after she finished with the message. Sending the message to Hiro's phone. She then immediately catched up with Wakahisa and they went home together. Provided there were no one else bumping into them.

@Shounen Senpai @Gremory @somepeoplewhowillbotherthebittersweetcoupleofhisakawa

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

Robert%20Ico_zpshjbcoxkw.jpg

#1f668f

[July 8th, Late Afternoon | Hisakawa Academy, Corridors]

"Ramen, eh?" Robert smiled. "Yeah, I could definitely do ramen." As he continue to walk down the corridor, his vision began to blur slightly and the swelling of a headache began to rage within his head. Bringing his open palm to nurse the afflicted area, he stopped in his tracks, looking to Shinji apologetically. "This bloody headache again..." He looked back down the corridor from where he came, his face going pale as he looked as if he had seen a ghost. "I... I need to go. Don't wait up!" he shouted before hurrying away. He appeared to be heading back to the school dormitories, but whether he was or not was unsure. With the speed he moved off, it would definitely be hard to follow or guess.

@RainDash

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.