Hisakawa Koukou - My High School Life is Despairin

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

(Eternally Open!) Hisakawa Koukou Character Popularity Poll - Who do you think is the best Boy/Girl?

• Aoi Shimizu (Male)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jae-Won Gyo (Male)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Johann Harisson (Male)

• Leo Kane (Male)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Markus Yoritaka (Male)

• Shinji Kobe (Male)

• Toshi Hamasaki (Male)

• Haruka Fujiyama (Female)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Hibiki Kogishi (Female)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hilda Narina (Female)

• Katsumi Yukimura (Female)

• Yuri Nozomi (Female)

• Robert West (Male)

• Nao Morita (DLC - Male)

• Mizuki Ishida (DLC - Female)

• Chiyo Imada (DLC - Female)

• Ren Fujibayashi (DLC - Female)

• Kyoko Asakura (DLC - Female)

• Hajime Sakurazaki (DLC - Male)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Shinji Kobe, blue, solid]
Shinji%20Ico%20Real_zps54r8obig.jpg

[July 8th, Late Afternoon | Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Floor 2 hallways]

"What is it? I'm in a bit of a rush; I'm sorry for running into you earlier, I shouldn't have done so."

Shinji needed a moment to catch his breath. He wasn't a track star, or particularly athletic, so it was a minor miracle that he'd managed to catch the quick Hajime. After regaining his breath, Shinji spoke.

"You've been acting weird all day. Then you run into me and run away like I tried to kill your mother. I just want to understand, because honestly after your little meltdown earlier it'd only be a matter of time before you did something really stupid, you know?"

He didn't want to be there either, but honestly it was better than letting Hajime be on his own. Plus, Hajime needed to talk to someone, even if that someone was a person that had decided to split ways with him a while ago. Ugh, hopeful Hajime was t least wanting to talk, but from his behavior so far, Shinji didn't think that the two of them were going to have a productive conversation. Still, he had to try.

@TheClass @Illin
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Asakura Kyouko, #ff4500, solid]
nLifB.png

June 8th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Grounds, Classroom 2-B

There was a moment of silence after Wakahisa gave his advice to not join Robert's surprise birthday party to Kyouko.

". . ." Kyouko began her reply with a sigh. "You know... It's not that I forced myself to join the party. It's kinda like... An effort to set things straight with him. I can say that I somewhat stopped getting along with him after that certain incident. Though... I never actually heard things from his side. It's just doesn't feel right..."

Kyouko finished her bread as she stood up, crumpling the plastic wrapping as well. "But, I guess you're also right in a way, why should I join the party? It's not like I get along with the guy... I mean, he's that drunkard who cheated on a girl, I should probably stay away from him... But no, I am not going to do that. I know I don't like him, but I know that I don't know about his side of the story on that certain incident."

Just then, the bell signaling the end of lunch break rings. Kyouko then looked at Wakahisa with a smile. "It's certainly not fair for me to do that right? Anyhow... I'll see you after class~" With that, Kyouko walked back to her class.

June 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Grounds, Classroom 2-A

Kyouko looked around when the class ended. Ren seemed busy with Yuri about Social Morals stuffs as usual, while the others, seems to went out of class as soon as they could. Kyouko played with her phone for a while, downloading the module for homework. While also checking on some games. She overheard the conversation between Yuri and Ren.

("The negotiation is today? That's... convenient.") Kyouko thought. She then packs her stuffs into her bag and went to Class 2-B soon after Yuri and Ren made their way.

June 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Grounds, Classroom 2-B

Kyouko's intention to Class 2-B is just to meet with Wakahisa. Though conveniently, she gets to watch over the negotiation while she looks for Wakahisa. Kyouko didn't immediately enter the classroom though, she would peek inside to see if there's Wakahisa in the class.

@Ehb @Miya @Shounen Senpai @someother2Bor2Apeeps

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, Royalblue, solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

[July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Hallway]

Leo stared in somewhat escalating concern, why was she-

Her push,while normally would probably not be forceful, caught him by surprise, He staggered a few steps back. His face reacted by twisting in surprise, then to dread before finally settling back to a now mountainous amount of concern. "Um-"

"T...There's nothing wrong with me, Leo-kun! I-" She seemed to be drawing away from him. Mentally and physically. He must look like an idiot. He felt like one. Certainly didn't help that he was standing there looking completely lost. When she looked up at him he almost looked away, somewhat in shame. He had frightened her, how, he didn't know. But that wasn't a calm expression.

Leo could only look on as she ran away. Quickly running out of sight. He stood there, not exactly doing anything. He thought that maybe...he should just let her go. He had already caused this, if went went to find her he would only make it worse. Perhaps he should let it cool off, and perhaps she would be fine.

Do that and you'll never talk to her again.

"Shit....." He uttered without breath. "Shit....shit....shit..." He paced back to the classroom, realising that He had seen Ren go past while he was talking to Chiyo. Something in the back of his waved it's arms at him. He rummaged through where she could of gone.

The class merge.

Damn Mizuki and her emotional instability!

He went to class 2-B, peering his head into the class. He quickly found Ren, but grimaced as soon as he saw Umeko and Yuri with her. They were "Negotiating" already weren't they. He couldn't take her out of this. "Gah! For fuck sake!" He announced to the air. Almost shouting. Students from the classroom probably heard that. At least the hallway was reasonably empty. But none of that mattered right now.

Need to keep calm, why aren't I calm? I'm always calm!

Well, he supposed he was going to have to do this by himself. Dammit. His mind raced to where she could of gone. He only knew so many places in the area, he really should of checked out more places. But...this was Chiyo.

She wouldn't of....

He was trying to walk calmly, trying to keep calm. But found himself running to the exit of the school. He saw Shinji and Hajime. Not exactly having time to stop, he quickly paced between the two. "Excuse me" He announced, already running ahead.

In fact, he ran past numerous students. It definitely looked weird with him just running through the hallways of the school. Exiting the school, he ran past the gates. And hoping that after two times of going to the place he wouldn't forget where it was. Ran off to the ramen shop.

[July 8th, Late Afternoon / Outside Ramen Shop]

Eventually seeing the Ramen shop come up into the distance. As he got closer, he thought he saw the peach hair of Chiyo. Eventually stopping as the Ramen Shop got closer. "Chiyo wait..." He put his hands on the back of his head. "Just..." Leo saw a glimpse of her face. His arms dropped.

"Jesus, Chiyo. You're bleeding! Are you all right?" He took a few steps closer, hesitating slightly. If she ran off now then there was no point.

"Look...I..." Leo grimaced further as he looked sideways. "I dunno....I suppose" He sighed. What exactly did he want to say anyway.

"I just wanted to know what was making you upset so I could....make you feel better." He shrugged. Smiling bitterly. "Great help I was"

He supposed he could say he was sorry, that he didn't mean to push her about the topic. But they would be empty words. He just wanted...

"I want you to feel happy. I mean...truly happy. You deserve it...and..." He clasped his hands together. "I'm the cause of this aren't I? I shouldn't of gotten you in this....nonsense." He didn't want it to be him, but what else could it be?

He took another step forward, shortening the somewhat wide gap a bit. "I...really don't know what to say." He tried to make eye contact with her, if she was even bothering to look at him. "I...just want you to tell me. So I can help...with whatever it is." He looked at her, his face worried but going to a gentle calm. "I know....there's the whole deal with...me. But that doesn't matter right now. What matters is you"

If she ran away...what would he even do then. She was bleeding, she needed medical help anyway.

He took another step, "I don't want you to think that I'm not gonna care...Why wouldn't I? You're wonderful and the last thing I want to see ever.... well, hurt."

What was she going to do next?

@Raven Haruka @TechanicallyImentioneveryone! @AlsomanIhadnoideahowtoendthatpost[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg
~June 8th, Late Afternoon / Outside Ramen Shop~

At first, it didn't seem like Leo had followed her. But isn't that what she wanted? Wasn't this supposed to make her feel better, instead of worse? That's what Chiyo thought at least, grabbing her phone again to notice a reply from Ren.

["Sure thing! I'll ask Robert about it along with the set ups!"]

[Ah, that sounds great... just try not to spoil the surprise please]

The reply was short, quick, and right as she pressed send she heard a voice. "Chiyo wait..." "Just..."

Finally looking up, she made eye contact with Leo, her eyes pleading for...something. The rest of her expression showed a mixture of fear and guilt, an odd combination for the peach.

"Jesus, Chiyo. You're bleeding! Are you all right?"

She cringed as he went to step closer, watching as he stopped, as he hesitated. Guilt overcame her, as it was her fault in the first place that...that this was all happening.

"I just wanted to know what was making you upset so I could....make you feel better." He shrugged, a bitter smile appearing on his face. "Great help I was."

No, please don't say that. Chiyo stood up, shaking her head in denial as he went on. "I want you to feel happy. I mean...truly happy. You deserve it...and..." Chiyo wanted him to stop, she didn't want to hear what came next.

"I'm the cause of this aren't I? I shouldn't of gotten you in this....nonsense."

Taking a step forward, he started to close the distance that the glasses girl had made. She wanted to scream at him, tell him that none of this was his fault, that all the blame was on her...but she didn't. No, instead, she just stared at him as he talked, her eyes starting to water from staring too long.

"I...really don't know what to say." He made eye contact, green hues meeting chocolate. "I...just want you to tell me. So I can help...with whatever it is." "I know....there's the whole deal with...me. But that doesn't matter right now. What matters is you"

Another step taken, he wasn't too far from where she was standing now. But why did she matter? He shouldn't be worrying about her, he shouldn't even be worrying at all. Chiyo didn't understand why, but right now the most distinguishing feeling she could sort out was hate. Not at Leo, but at her own self. This...this was all her fault.

"I don't want you to think that I'm not gonna care...Why wouldn't I? You're wonderful and the last thing I want to see ever see.... well, hurt."

Chiyo remained silent during his little speech, and for a few seconds afterward she just stared at him, processing what was just said. Breaking eye contact, she looked at the ground, hands forming into fists as she spoke.

"Leo-kun, I.... I don't understand. Why are you blaming yourself? It wasn't your fault, it was mine! I don't understand why you're so worried about somebody like me, somebody who-" Tears were trickling down her face freely once again, but this time she didn't try to brush them off. Shaking her head once again, she continued.

"I don't even understand why I'm crying! I shouldn't get to cry if I'm not sad, right? Right?" Looking for confirmation, Chiyo looked at her friend, pleading for him to tell her she's being weird, that she shouldn't be crying. "I-it doesn't make any sense! I'm not somebody who should get to cry, I'm somebody who should be there when others are crying. I...I want-" But what did she want? Did she want somebody to scold her? Did she want to get hurt instead of others? Honestly, even Chiyo didn't really know what she wanted, so instead she gave the male in front of her a tearful smile.

"I just don't want to be any more useless than I already am, Leo. I want you to stay, to be happy, to... I don't know, live without worry! If that means that I have to work for it, if I have to get hurt because of it, then that's alright, I probably deserve it after all. As long as I'm not a cause for your concern...then I guess I can be happy?"

That last bit came out as a question, if she was the one who made one of her best friends concern over herself, then she wasn't being a very good friend, now, was she? By now, she had taken a step forward without realizing it, and was looking at Leo with full confusion, as if to ask him 'what should I do?' , before completely rushing at him and burying her face into his chest. Her next words were muffled of course, being a result of the half hug she was giving him.

"I can't be sad, right Leo-kun?" [/fieldbox]

@Rithas @Miya @PleasehelpI'mdyingfromlackofimagination

[fieldbox= Hajime Sakurazaki, #5e3319, solid]
Hajime%20Ico_zps4wv1z1qn.jpg

[July 8th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Floor 2 Hallways]

Hajime considered Shinji's words, a resigned smile forming on his face. He had come to a pessimistic conclusion.

("Ah, he's just concerned that I might go insane and shoot up the school like those unstable kids do in America... Hah, I'd rather just end mys-")

He stopped that dangerous thought. He had to address Shinji before the silence lasted any longer.

"Is that how I looked? I just have a lot of things on my mind and I was surprised that I bumped into someone. I apologize for my outburst before as well, it was unintentional. Don't worry though, my weirdness should be gone by tomorrow. Thanks for your concern. Now if you don't mind, the market near my place is gonna have a sale on chicken breast and you know how housewives can get..."

Hajime trailed off, hoping Shinji would get the obvious hint and let him go now. A half-truth. There was going to be a sale today, but it was due for two hours from now. And though there were some housewives that came for it, it wasn't like it was a limited-time awesome rare deal. More than the chicken, what Hajime wanted to do was get home and just distract himself with his hobbies. Escapism. The same old tried and tired routine...

@RainDash[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hayata Umeko, turquoise, solid]
Umeko%20Ico_zpsozbidptf.jpg

[July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B]

It was a little cute that Ren actually followed through with telling her how Chiyo was doing. Umeko was aware of the whole Harisson Affair, and had been for some time. Though, the last parts about preparing a birthday and saving someone certainly sounded interesting.

"I see." Umeko replied, impartially.

Next, Ren went over the details as to why Class-A's virtual reality equipment had broke. Which would grind down to being Ishida's fault. She also criticized the school for not having a backup plan for exactly what happened.

"Anyway... Umeko, if you decide to accept the merge between 2-A and 2-B, I'll help you on solving the overcrowding issue resulted from the merging."

"Umeko sat down on a nearby desk and crossed her arms.

"Help, huh? Considering you're offering that as a condition for a whole class moving in, it certainly must be a very weighty thing to offer. But, I can't help but wonder, Ren, do you know just who'll happen when the two classes move in together?"

Umeko continued.

"Does helping me just involve moving some desks around? Why don't you show your sister that you've done your homework."

Yuri was kept silent. She hadn't seen Hayata Umeko being so forward before. As far as most people in the Social Morals Club was concerned, she was more concerned about where she was going to go hang out after school more than anything else.

But here, she was asking Ren an important question. Did she understand the extent of what the two were asking of Umeko? Ren was a seneior Social Morals Club member compared to her sister, but here, it felt like her sister was already putting her to a test of sorts.

The problems that would come from two classes moving into each other. And, the things Ren would do to help address those things. It wasn't a multiple choice or true or false question. Umeko knew the mechanics of the relationships between a majority of the students in the school. Ren was aware of this quality of her sister. For that reason, the answer she gave couldn't be something vague and general.

With that in mind, Ren answered...

@Miya @@_NozyClassBPeople
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, royalblue, solid]

"Leo-kun, I.... I don't understand. Why are you blaming yourself? It wasn't your fault, it was mine! I don't understand why you're so worried about somebody like me, somebody who-" Leo felt helpless as Chiyo went on. He should be able to help her. To do something.

"I don't even understand why I'm crying! I shouldn't get to cry if I'm not sad, right? Right? I-it doesn't make any sense! I'm not somebody who should get to cry,I'm somebody who should be there when others are crying. I...I want-" He found himself empty on words, he was clenching his fists. He looked down at the ground, trying to understand what to do.

"I just don't want to be any more useless than I already am, Leo. I want you to stay, to be happy, to... I don't know, live without worry! If that means that I have to work for it, if I have to get hurt because of it, then that's all right, I probably deserve it after all. As long as I'm not a cause for your concern...then I guess I can be happy?"

Leo felt sick, he honestly felt like he would at any second. Did he seriously ignore this, was this what she actually felt? Or did he know, and just neglect it. Letting her feel like she didn't deserve to...what, actually feel sad. Was he even her friend? Could he dare call himself anything like that when somewhere deep down he knew Chiyo felt somewhat like this. It wasn't hard to call himself despicable. He never cared before. But there had to be people that he stood up for. That he helped....right?

Did he really just decide she wasn't worth the trouble?

When Chiyo ran up and hugged him, Leo face quivered. Oh great, now he was holding tears back. He couldn't cry now, two people crying just makes it a sobbing mess.

"I can't be sad, right Leo-kun?" He stared at the ramen shop in silence, before looking down at the peach hair girl who was firmly implanting herself on his chest.

"W-....why not? Why does it matter." He swallowed, presumably air. And possibly sadness. "Chiyo, you can be as sad as you want! You can cry to your heart's content. In this whole universe why would you hold yourself back on that. Chiyo, you should....you should never feel like you can't." He felt tears start running down his face. Damn.

"I should of realised...." He muttered to himself. He found himself hugging her tightly. "You're not useless. Chiyo without you I'd already be gone. Half the people in the school would probably murder for some of the food you make. All Yuri does is go on about how you're amazing and how everyone should be like you. I mean come on, Who could ever think in the whole world that your useless!?" He sighed. "Aside from Robert, But he's just a grumpy sadsack and really that shouldn't be a surprise." Leo smiled.

"And yet, you're doing his birthday. He doesn't even like you and you're planning a surprise birthday which sounds like it's going to be amazing." He looked down at her, hoping she would look up at him.

"If anyone deserves to ever feel sad it's you. But you deserve better then that, you deserve to never feel sad because nothing happens that makes, not because you shouldn't. I got sad once over the fact that they didn't sell mint chocolate once! It brought me close to tears, I'm not joking." Leo didn't know if he should let go. So he just let his hands fall by his side. "No one needs a reason to feel sad. We don't need a reason to feel anything. Sometimes it just is. It's terribly confusing and if I ever met the person who made human emotions I would probably kick him in the face. But that's just how it is"

Leo took an half step back, so he could look into her eyes. "You can feel whatever you want Chiyo. Just know that I'm there with you. You never have to hide what you feel."[/fieldbox]

@Raven Haruka @OthersmaybeIdunnothesetwoneedtofigurehowconveyemotionsdammit

[fieldbox="Nishiyama Ai, yellow, solid"]
PmvHMrU.jpg

[ July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B ]
@LowDefinition
Tired. So, very, tired.

Nishiyama AI, 15 years old, violinist and vocalist to some extent. Where was she right now? In her classroom at school, and she was bored as hell. Not only did she have a violin recital she had to attend this evening, but she also had an appointment tomorrow morning, where she had to run some tests in the morning, then join school after words. Lucky for her, she had been absent less often, but the problem was that she didn't do very well in the majority of her classes; which was to be expected, really.

She was a bit too busy trying to catch up with her own life drama to really focus on other people, writing down her schedule inside of her agenda. While tapping her pencil on the surface of the paper, she noticed a familiar orange peeking through and into the classroom. Ah, it was Kyouko. Knowing her, she was probably searching for Wakahisa or Hiro, and Ai didn't really want to bother with her business. Although.. She didn't want for her to look as though she were stalking the class or something. With that thought in mind, the blonde female closed up her agenda, walking on over to the door with a smile on her face. "Oi, Kyouko. What are you doing, hanging around like that? You'll look like you're trying to spy on someone." She giggled, though it were clear that she was kidding around.

She never did try to be offensive towards the girl, even though she knew that her rival was dating her ex. It kind of clicked with her that Kyouko was dating the person that broke it off with her, but she was over it, as long as no one mentioned it.
[/fieldbox]

[July 8th, Late Afternoon | Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Floor 2 hallways]

The silence stretched on, and when Hajime finally answered it didn't feel like Shinji could go on trying to see what Hajime's deal was. It wasn't the deal on chicken, that was for sure, but Shinji figured that there wasn't much he could do. Shinji opened his mouth to respond when Leo ran between the two of them.

"Excuse me"

And then he was gone. Shinji needed a moment to recollect his thoughts.

"Yeah, I guess. Also, try not to shatter any more pencils while you're at it. Those bandages are already dirty. I'd hate to have you deal with more shrapnel in your hand." Shinji said. "Oh, and don't run in the halls. I'll get in trouble if I don't stop you."

This was significantly more awkward than Shinji thought it would be. It wasn't like he was on bad terms with Hajime, but it wasn't like Shinji wanted to be friends with him again. Frankly, Hajime could be really inconsiderate. Still, if this weridness didn't go away by tomorrow he'd have to tell Yuri or something. Hajime always had been a pain.

Shinji moved past Hajime to leave, wondering who else he could run into before he had to leave for home.

@TheClass @Illin
[/fieldbox]

"W-....why not? Why does it matter." Chiyo listened to Leo's voice as he spoke. "Chiyo, you can be as sad as you want! You can cry to your heart's content. In this whole universe why would you hold yourself back on that. Chiyo, you should....you should never feel like you can't." Sniffling, she felt a spot of wetness suddenly appear onto the top of her head. Confused, she assumed that he was crying, but didn't want to confirm the suspicion herself, instead trying to bury her head deeper into his chest. She failed to hear what was muttered, before all of a sudden feeling a grip surround her, the tightness of it surprising her a bit.

"You're not useless. Chiyo without you I'd already be gone. Half the people in the school would probably murder for some of the food you make. All Yuri does is go on about how you're amazing and how everyone should be like you. I mean come on, Who could ever think in the whole world that your useless!?" Well, there's always-"Aside from Robert, but he's just a grumpy sadsack and really that shouldn't be a surprise."

"And yet, you're doing his birthday. He doesn't even like you and you're planning a surprise birthday which sounds like it's going to be amazing."

"Really?" Her question was small, the single word filled with all the self-doubt she could muster up. Still continuing to hide her face from him, she thought about saying more, before deciding against it right as he went on.

"If anyone deserves to ever feel sad it's you. But you deserve better then that, you deserve to never feel sad because nothing happens that makes, not because you shouldn't. I got sad once over the fact that they didn't sell mint chocolate once! It brought me close to tears, I'm not joking." A small laugh escaped from her lips, a harsh sound that reverberated through the air. Even if he was being serious, the thought of Leo crying over sweets was just...hilarious. She felt the grip disappear, causing worry to form once more into the young peach's mind. Did she do something wrong again?

"No one needs a reason to feel sad. We don't need a reason to feel anything. Sometimes it just is. It's terribly confusing and if I ever met the person who made human emotions I would probably kick him in the face. But that's just how it is." Now, he broke out of the hug, taking a step back and practically forcing Chiyo to look into his eyes, just without the actual use of force.

Ah, he is crying...

"You can feel whatever you want Chiyo. Just know that I'm there with you. You never have to hide what you feel."

Somehow, hearing those words made Chiyo's tears stop. She didn't know why, but it was as if a huge weight was lifted off of her shoulders. Perhaps, this is what she wanted to hear all along, that there was somebody who cared, somebody who didn't think of her as useless, even when she herself did - and still does - think that way.

You'll regret this later...

Wiping her eyes, her expression...was exhausted, eyes half-closed and making it look like she would fall asleep basically anywhere if she could. Tilting her head a bit, she waited a few more seconds, before giggling softly. "Leo-kun, I can't believe you'd actually cry over chocolate! But then again, I shouldn't be one to talk, right?" Sticking her tongue out, Chiyo instigated the boy in front of her. "But, I guess I do have to thank you. Hearing those words...I guess they comforted me? I'm not too sure, but right now..."

He'll just toss you aside when he loses interest.

Closing the gap, she raised herself onto her tiptoes, reaching out and wiping the tears off of his face with her sleeve. "I think I want to do something fun, that alright?" Her way of speaking became less formal than usual, as she did something she hasn't done in a long time, putting all of her effort into a smile.

In all honesty, she was completely and utterly done with today, and now just wanted to finish it doing something with the person who just confessed that he would kick humankinds' emotions' creator in the face.

He doesn't care about you as much as he says he does, he's lying!

"But, umm, if you don't want to do something with me..." There it was again, that self-demolishing tone that got them into this situation in the first place. A thing that must be hated by now, but was just a familiar back-up to the girl's insecurities. Lowering herself back into a flat-footed stance, she waited for Leo to...well, who knows? This is Leo Kane she's dealing with, after all. [/fieldbox]

@Rithas @Otherswhowillwalkinonaveryawkwardlookingsituation

[fieldbox= Wakahisa Totohaku, #787877, solid]
Yrevtaw.png

[July 8th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Floor 2 Hallways]

The feeling of having to bluntly tell his girlfriend off wasn't exactly a pleasurable experience for the young man. While he was used to telling her what to do and what not to do, Wakahisa felt as if this slowly separates the relationship of the two. He heard the girl's sigh before she makes her response.

"You know... It's not that I forced myself to join the party. It's kinda like... An effort to set things straight with him. I can say that I somewhat stopped getting along with him after that certain incident. Though... I never actually heard things from his side. It's just doesn't feel right..."

Wakahisa was silent. This wasn't her usual bubbly and cheerful side. She was serious.

"But, I guess you're also right in a way, why should I join the party? It's not like I get along with the guy... I mean, he's that drunkard who cheated on a girl, I should probably stay away from him... But no, I am not going to do that. I know I don't like him, but I know that I don't know about his side of the story on that certain incident."

". . . ."

Then, the bell rang. Lunch is finished and it was time to head back to class. It was as if their conversation lasted the entirety of lunch. Wakahisa was still silent at this point, unusually so. He just looked on as Kyoko stated her goodbyes.

"It's certainly not fair for me to do that right? Anyhow... I'll see you after class~"

"... Yeah. See you later."

That was the only word he could utter at the moment as he slowly waved her goodbye. After hearing what happened to West and the girl whom he cheated on, his opinion of him has slightly degraded. But that's not all. Wakahisa's perception of love is ever-slowly changing for the worse. He muttered as he returned to class.

"So this... is love, huh? ... How dull."

[July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Music Hall --> Classroom 2-B]

As the unrelenting wave of Music Classes ended, Wakahisa returned to his home classroom, donning a pair of earphones and blasting tunes without a care in the world. Outside the room's doorway, he noticed Kyoko and Nishiyama conversing. It had been a long time since he and Nishiyama talked to each other, since she had been absent for quite a while; that and he decided to keep his tough front and solitary bravado by being silent. Their friendship wasn't over; it just became stale. He poked the orange-haired female's arm as the two continued their conversation. Not even bothering to look at Nishiyama's direction, he entered the classroom with the intent to get his belongings.

Wakahisa slowly widened his empty eyes as he realized who the social butterfly, Hayata Umeko, was conversing with. Yuri Nozomi... and Ren Fujibayashi. She was the last person that he wanted to see, especially after he knew of the fact that Class A and B were merging soon. The two had a rather... bitter history with each other.

Not wanting to intervene with their conversation, he headed towards his seat which was dangerously close to where the three officers were conversing. He didn't so much as look in their direction, and silently took his bag out of his seat.

"...."

@LowDefinition @Miya @Ehb @Nano
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, Royalblue, Solid]

Leo had almost forgotten to breath until Chiyo giggled. "Leo-kun, I can't believe you'd actually cry over chocolate! But then again, I shouldn't be one to talk, right?" Leo found himself chuckling softly. "It's mint or nothing the way I see it"

"But, I guess I do have to thank you. Hearing those words...I guess they comforted me? I'm not too sure, but right now..." He tilted his head, but didn't get to say anything before Chiyo raised herself on her tiptoes. Leo blinked, the two of them were very close up right now. He smiled at her wiping his tears off.

"I think I want to do something fun, that alright?" He saw her smile, and felt that for perhaps just a fraction of time, he was truly smiling. He probably looked like an idiot. He felt like he should do something, staring into those big brown eyes.

"But, umm, if you don't want to do something with me..." Leo smirked, "I would love to" He reached into his pocket. Seemingly searching for something. "Oh, dear...Did I forget them in the class...." He muttered to himself, before his belly grumbled. "Ah..." His eyes flicked to the Ramen Shop they had been standing outside of for the last while.

"Perhaps we should..." He laughed, somewhat out of embarrassment. "Just go get something to eat. I would guess that we're both hungry. Probably just go into....the...." Without even knowing it himself. Leo gently took hold of Chiyo's hands. He stared at her for a moment in silence. Before gently sighing, "Maybe we should clean up your bloodied nose first...." With the genuine reason of cleaning up, it also came to Leo that some people might get the wrong idea.

"I guess we could go back to the school for that" He shrugged. "Heh, I'm kinda clueless on what you want to do."

@Raven Haruka @Otherswhowouldprobablystartchantingkissthegirlorsomething[/fieldbox]

"I would love to."

Ah, that's a relief. Seeing his smirk, Chiyo sunk into her heels a bit, relieved that at least he didn't have other plans. "Perhaps we should..." A laugh emerged from Leo, causing the girl to tilt her head a bit. "Just go get something to eat. I would guess that we're both hungry. Probably just go into....the...." Suddenly, Chiyo felt her hands being grasped, causing her heart to nearly jump out of her chest in surprise and... Confused, she looked at Leo, her gaze one of concern and voice filled with worry.

"Leo-kun? Is something the matter?"

Wasn't he just smiling a minute ago? Is there something she seemed to miss? Maybe -

A small sigh interrupted her thoughts, "Maybe we should clean up your bloodied nose first...."

"Oh, that's right." With all that other stuff going on, she completely forgot the red stuff that was slowly making its escape from her nose.

"I guess we could go back to the school for that" A shrug came from the silver-haired boy. "Heh, I'm kinda clueless on what you want to do."

"What I want to do?" Didn't she just tell him what she wanted? Or perhaps, he was looking for something more specific? Honestly, the girl herself didn't know, so she went with the option he provided. "Ah, I'm not too hungry myself right now, so if you wanna go back to the school, that's fine with me~" Not wanting to give him a chance to argue, she took advantage of his hands grabbing hers, lightly pulling him along as she tried to make her way back to the school.

"Let's go!" [/fieldbox]

@Rithas @otherswhobecomecrabsandotheraquaticanimals

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, Royalblue, Solid]

"Ah, I'm not too hungry myself right now, so if you wanna go back to the school, that's fine with me~" Leo nodded faintly, well, if she really didn't feel the need to clean her nose. He was hungry, so-

He stopped thinking when Chiyo started pulling him with her, causing him to (without his brain's consent) walk with her. "Oh" He uttered, picking the same pace as her so the two walked side by side, holding hands. The two of them made idle chatter on the way there.

"No seriously, frowning face behind the desk"

[July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Nurse's Office]

Leo frowned, "I swear, do we even have a nurse. Or any medical personal in this school?" He guided Chiyo into the room. "Fear not! I am an expert on nosebleeds, you can thank unfortunately placed shelves for that" He let go of Chiyo's hand. "Or, a pole...a few times" He chuckled to himself. "You just sit right there, and..." He went over to the various cabinets. "You know Yuri and Ren are...'Negotiating' with Umeko. You know, about the whole class merge. Which may be the worse decision she has made. Yuri gonna try to use the word 'please' and 'We've come to ask' honestly I'd be suprise. if it doesn't end up in a trainwreck. But hey, one can hope" He searched the cabinet. Before eventually finding a box of face wipes. "Aha..."

He turned around, "Just seems like you're nose...no cut or anything thankfully" He took out a tissue. "Let's just clean up the blood on your face first" He stepped up to Chiyo, "Just look up at me" He commented. "I do say I have a lack of medical knowledge. But I'll try not to accidentally take a kidney or something" He wiped delicately at her face with the tissue.

"You think there would be a mirror here or something...." He said when he paused to look around. "This school is seriously under budget"

Rather focused on the task at hand, Leo smiled to himself. This was rather nice, if you discounted the fact that he was cleaning up Chiyo's blood. which really did make up a large part of this situation.

He paused for a second time, looking at Chiyo. Seeming deep in thought, before continuing on, "You know~" He looked up slightly to her eyes. "I have two movie vouchers. Free movie each. Didn't really know what to do with them." He pulled his hand away so he could get a full view of her face. "All clear...And the bleeding stopped I think." He gave a thumbs up (Which, given the lack of space between the two. Was dangerously close to poking out his eye).

"And I thought that maybe, we could see a movie...together?"

@Raven Haruka @Otherswhowanttojoinacongaline[/fieldbox]

Of course, Chiyo didn't really mind what they were doing with their hands, as she was distracted by the peculiar side-conversation she seemed to always get into with her friend. "Perhaps it's a drama mask?"

~June 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Nurse's Office ~

"I swear, do we even have a nurse. Or any medical personal in this school?" "Aha, but it's after school hours, shouldn't the school nurse be home by now?" "Fear not! I am an expert on nosebleeds, you can thank unfortunately placed shelves for that"

Laughing, Chiyo watched Leo as he let go of her hand, heading over to some cabinet to look for...something. "You know Yuri and Ren are...'Negotiating' with Umeko. You know, about the whole class merge. Which may be the worse decision she has made. Yuri gonna try to use the word 'please' and 'We've come to ask' honestly I'd be suprise. if it doesn't end up in a trainwreck. But hey, one can hope."

"Ah, is that right...?" Her voice trailing off, the peach didn't really want to hear about the classes merging. Well, that wasn't exactly the truth, it was more like she didn't want to hear about her siblings at the moment. Seeing Leo turn around, she put on a smile out of habit, following the instructions given to her and tilting her head up, closing her eyes in the process.

"This school is seriously under budget." Chiyo hummed in agreement, trying not to scrunch up her face at the cold cloth currently cleaning her face.

"You know~" When he paused for the second time, Chiyo opened her eyes, wondering why he was staring at her. "I have two movie vouchers. Free movie each. Didn't really know what to do with them." Shortly after saying this, he gave her the all clear, removing the cloth from her face and nearly gouging his own eye out in the process it seemed. "Thank you Leo-kun!"

Chiyo looked at him for a moment, before nodding. "Sure, that sounds fun! Though, you're gonna buy me some popcorn, right? Ooh, I wonder what movie it'll be? Action, comedy, adventure - wait, aren't action and adventure practically the same thing?"

Her voice practically reeked of excitement, as the thought of buttery goodness caused the glasses girl to bounce on and off the balls of her feet, a small rocking motion as she stared at Leo. "Ah! But first, is there anything you need to do here still? You seemed to be a bit worried about that negotiation thing... perhaps you'd like to go and see if everything's going alright?" [/fieldbox]

@Rithas @OthersandgoshIpulledaRithasanddidn'tknowhowtoendthis

[fieldbox= Asakura Kyouko, #FF4500, solid]
nLifB.png

July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B

No sign of Wakahisa, but his bag is still in the class. Close to where the negotiation currently happening. Her focus turned into the current class merge negotiation. Though she then approached by one of her rival.

"Oi, Kyouko. What are you doing, hanging around like that? You'll look like you're trying to spy on someone."

Nishiyama Ai, a girl with a talent in musics despite her illness. Kyouko often competes with her on music. Kyouko also went out with her ex... in secret. Knowing that Wakahisa and Hiro are best friends. Kyouko kept the fact that they're in a relationship in secret. Though it doesn't prevent some nosy people to find out about it.

"Eh? Oh nothing, just waiting on someone. Did you see Toto-kun? He doesn't seem to be in class..." Before Kyouko say more words, she felt a poke on her arm. She immediately looked to the direction where the poke come from. She noticed Wakahisa entering the classroom.

"Ah, Toto-kun." Kyouko called as Wakahisa walked towards his bag. There were no response from Wakahisa. Her gaze then returned to Ai. "Yeah... I'm waiting for him. And also uh... looking at how the talk goes" Kyouko said as her gaze went to the conversation between Yuri, Umeko, and Ren. She could see Wakahisa taking his bag silently, avoiding involvement in the conversation.

@Ehb @Miya @Shounen Senpai @Nano @Nosypeopleof2Aand2B

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Nishiyama Ai, yellow, solid"]
PmvHMrU.jpg

[ July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B ]
@LowDefinition @Shounen Senpai
The girl's eyes brightened up, upon hearing that cute little nickname. Huh, pretty nostalgic, but it was cute, especially considering that he were so short. Personally, she didn't know how that guy was the same age as herself; he really needed to hit a growth spurt soon, otherwise he'll look like his girlfriend's little sister!

Ai didn't really pry into Wakahisa's life, seeing that she might just be a nuisance to him if she did. She didn't blame him; I mean, anyone would be annoyed if their close friend were to just stop talking to them all of a sudden. She wasn't completely oblivious about the bullying at the time, and she felt horrible for being unable to do anything. If she did, then there would be no doubt that he would end up snapping at her, and a possible argument would have sparked. Silence over scolding.. Huh?

The female shook her head at the question, and started pondering as to where she had seen him last. "Hmm... I don't recall. I think he is still coming back from music cla--" She had stopped, right when she followed Kyouko's line of sight. Her face didn't darken, but at the same time, it didn't seem to lighten up either. He had walked straight past her with that usual tough front, which prompted her just to worry, a little. Once he had passed her, Ai grimaced slightly, but kept that to herself.

Kyouko seemed to be pretty happy with Wakahisa, and once she was brought back to reality, Ai just smiled brightly in her direction. "Ah, I see! I heard that our class will be merging with 2-A soon, so..." The female trailed off for a moment, almost as though the recollect her thoughts.

For once, she didn't know where she was going with that. Personally, she just wanted to get out of that somewhat inner conflicted state. "... So it's good to keep updated with that sort of stuff." She finished, waving to Kyouko. The orange haired girl was probably.. Busy. She didn't want to really bother her right now, thus Ai returned to her desk, pulled out the seat and returned to being silent. This was.. Rare, to say the least, being the type of person that was so spontaneous and outgoing. She picked up her pencil again, clicking the button that kept her notebook shut, and continued to organize her agenda. She wasn't this organized but..

Well, she needed a little more blood. She was always so pale, but brushed it off as the weather, so she would just feign ignorance. She got tired really easy as well, which is probably why she was failing in physical education.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, royalblue, solid]

[July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Nurse's Office]

"Sure, that sounds fun! Though, you're gonna buy me some popcorn, right? Ooh, I wonder what movie it'll be? Action, comedy, adventure - wait, aren't action and adventure practically the same thing?" Leo grinned. "You can have action without adventure. But I suppose adventure without action is just...cave exploring or something"

"Ah! But first, is there anything you need to do here still? You seemed to be a bit worried about that negotiation thing... perhaps you'd like to go and see if everything's going alright? " He sighed, "Really I'd just like to leave and relax...but, I suppose it couldn't hurt." Well, now that he had said it out loud, he certainly had to. "Also....pretty sure I left the tickets back in class anyway."

[July 8th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B]

Walking up to the class entrance, with chiyo. He spotted Kyouko. Who seemed to be diligently standing there, listening. "Ah, I see. Is it the annual listening to the trio of social morals officers bicker? Boy golly do I love that!" He peeked his head in. It seemed everyone was doing there job of looking down and trying to look like they were doing something else while the three of them talked.

Honestly, at this point he just wanted to go with Chiyo to see a movie. But there was a chance for something hilarious to happen here. Certainly, he had some stuff and come back and still they haven't made progress. How hard could it possibly be?

"Why, I sure would love to stand here watching the three of them pass subtle insults and stare at eachother a lot. I have things to do." Having said that, Leo still had his head in the class. "Come on, just start throwing chairs at each other...." He mumbled under his breath.

He turned his head to Chiyo, "Do you want to just go? Unless you want me to, I dunno, jump in the conversation. Probably would shorten this....shenanigans. You know, me and my master negotiating skills...." He was inherintly joking, but still.

@Miya @Raven Haruka @Ehb @LowDefinition @OtherswhowonderwhenwillLeoandChiyogoonadate[/fieldbox]

[July 8th, Late Afternoon | Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, hallways near nurse's office]

Shinji wandered the halls for a while, eventuall ending up near the nurse's office. Seeing how he didn't really need to go inside he was about to give it a miss when...

That was definitely Leo. And the second voice was certainly Chiyo accepting the invitation. It seemed that without meaning to, Shinji had stumbled upon a rare moment when Kane wasn't being a complete ass. Shinji quietly accepted that maybe he should lighten up around Kane, but it was going to be hard.

"Also....pretty sure I left the tickets back in class anyway."

Shinji quickly ducked behind a corner, thanking whoever was in charge of this world that they didn't notice him. Shinji quickly decided to try and follow them, only to realize that he'd left his phone in the classroom as well. Which would explain why he hadn't gotten any texts from his mother yet.

But then he didn't particularly want to be around Kane or Chiyo right now, since those two were clearly doing stuff on their own. Couple stuff. Shinji stifled the pang of hurt that came up when he thought about it and decided he was probably leaping to the wrong conclusion. Then again... Kane seemed pretty awkward before, when he'd asked Chiyo to the movies... no. He wasn't going to make any assumptions. He wasn't.

[July 8th, Late Afternoon | Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B]

Shinji located his phone quickly once he was inside the classroom, and he was certainly grateful that no one noticed him slinking around. Slinking was the wrong word for it, really, but Shinji kind of felt like he was just sneaking around right now. After all, he had eavesdropped on Kane and Chiyo already...

As he was leaving 2-A, he overheard some people talking in 2-B. (That's right... today's the negotiation with 2-B isn't it?) Shinji decided to peek in and see how things were progressing. He entered just as Kane was offering to join in to shorten the negotiations. Shinji decided to sit back and see the fireworks go off. Besides, he might actually shorten negotiations.

@TheClass @Rithas @Raven Haruka
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

Robert%20Ico_zpshjbcoxkw.jpg

#1f668f

[July 8th, Late Afternoon | Hisakawa Academy, Classroom 2-B]

Wandering the corridor, Robert held the palm of his hand to his head as he squinted in pain from the headache he was suffering from. What had even happened the past few hours. Last he remembered he was in class and then he was wandering the corridors... why was everything such a blur? What happened to his memories? And why were the paracetamols not working in obliterating the headache that was plaguing him.

As he walked, he noticed Shinji coming out of 2-A and then going straight into 2-B. Hmmm, wonder where he's going. There was definitely something that Robert could remember happening. However, that was also a blur. Following the lad in, he noticed a gathered cast of characters in some form of negotiation. Of course! How could he forget that? Nudging Shinji, he would ask in a hushed whisper,

"Hey, Shinji, want to grab food after this? Got something I need to talk to you about." While he waited for an answer, he allowed his eyes to draw across the room, analysing how well things were going so far. Despite needing to talk to Shinji about the curious behaviour of their peers, he was also aware that he might need to jump in in defence of Leo if he got himself into trouble again.

@RainDash @Rithas @Ehb @AllTheOther2-BHomies

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.