Hisakawa Koukou - My High School Life is Despairin

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

(Eternally Open!) Hisakawa Koukou Character Popularity Poll - Who do you think is the best Boy/Girl?

• Aoi Shimizu (Male)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jae-Won Gyo (Male)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Johann Harisson (Male)

• Leo Kane (Male)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Markus Yoritaka (Male)

• Shinji Kobe (Male)

• Toshi Hamasaki (Male)

• Haruka Fujiyama (Female)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Hibiki Kogishi (Female)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hilda Narina (Female)

• Katsumi Yukimura (Female)

• Yuri Nozomi (Female)

• Robert West (Male)

• Nao Morita (DLC - Male)

• Mizuki Ishida (DLC - Female)

• Chiyo Imada (DLC - Female)

• Ren Fujibayashi (DLC - Female)

• Kyoko Asakura (DLC - Female)

• Hajime Sakurazaki (DLC - Male)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg
~June 8th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-A~

"I'm pretty aware you don't like it when I start talking legal, so I'll go ahead and make it a bit more simple for yo Chiyo-san. You do know about the upcoming Festival on the 11th, right? That day also happens to be West-san's birthday as well. Because I have to prepare for our Class' Social Morals Assignment for that day, I won't be able to prepare anything to celebrate West-san's birthday like I normally would. And, excusing the overused lead-in, is where you come in."

At the mention of West, Chiyo felt a trail of goosebumps go down her back. An unrecognizable feeling took root in her stomach, a bad feeling one might say. Well, that might actually just be the rumbling of her stomach, since it was lunch period after all, and the peach hadn't eaten her food yet.

"I need you to organize and event wherein the class can celebrate West-san's birthday after the class finishes with the Social Morals assignment for that day. I already know that we have access to one of the local pools for the day so there shouldn't be any worry about where to hold it, but things such as what to do, or eat, or how to surprise him is still up in the air."

Nope, it was a bad feeling. Chiyo tilted her head to the side a little as she processed what was just said. Was Yuri asking for her to set up a birthday party for West? That's what it sounds like, given the location and all. And a surprise party on top of that? Yuri must be really busy if she's asking Chiyo out of all people to help set this up.

"From what I've gathered from this year, West-san isn't someone you appear particularly fond of, right?"

"W-well, I can say that I'd dislike being around him for the most part, so..." A sigh escaped from Chiyo as she nodded in agreement. She saw Yuri smile, before she took on a somewhat grim tone.

"The people you'll be dealing with down the road will be even worse off than him. They might be people who even hate you outright - but, in order to keep Kane-san from being expelled, you really will have to help them. Just doing things for Kane-san's sake isn't going to suffice."

Chiyo already had a feeling that would be the case when she told Yuri that she would help Leo. But hearing it outright...she would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous.

"West-san still seems to be distant to the others in the class. So I was hoping that this would be the chance for him to get more comfortable with the others, and it would also be a chance for you as well, Imada-san!"

Distant? More like he scares the biscuits and gravy out of them... Chiyo thought to herself, barely keeping her nose from scrunching. But this would help her in the long run, or at least that's how Yuri put it, so she wouldn't argue. Instead, she would try to figure this out, and whether it turned out good or bad...well, hopefully it won't be a complete disaster.

"So then, did you get all of that, Chiyo-san?"

Yuri marked down something on the paper in front of her, and glancing at it, Chiyo almost winced at the amount of stuff on it. It took her a few seconds to digest all of what was just said, but soon enough she replied.

"So let me just clarify. You want me to throw a surprise party for Robert West, one of the few people I am not on good standings with?" Waiting a few seconds for Yuri's reply, Chiyo smiled at her friend. "I can't say it'll be the best, but I'll give it a shot..." Doesn't Robert like tea, scones, and...well, British things? The glasses girl will have to ask around, and as for keeping it a surprise... so far she's been pretty good at avoiding Robert, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem.[/fieldbox]

@Ehb @IdkI'mhungryandthat'sgonnabemyexcuseforthissosorry

WIP MISCLICK, SORRY

[fieldbox= Fujibayashi Ren, #00ddff, solid]
Ren%20Ico%20Real_zps1ybhnwic.jpeg

[June 8th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-A]

Ren closed her mouth and gave a heavy yawn when the dreaded Nature Science class ended. She felt unusually tired for the day. Fortunately, it was lunch period later on. As students began to exit the class, heading towards the canteen and others setting up their usual table arrangements with their friends, Ren took out a small bento box. She carefully opened it, revealing some onigiri. While she started eating her lunch, Ren saw Yuri pulling Chiyo aside and they started talking. It also made her remembered that Robert disappeared before the previous class could begin.

("Ah, yesterday's dinner at the ramen shop... I hope Robert is okay. Anyway, I wonder what Chiyo and Yuri discussed about. It seems to be a serious topic...")

Usually Ren stayed out from meddling with Chiyo's issues. For this time however, she decided to poke into it due to curiosity, and perhaps showing the so-called sibling affection with Chiyo, even it has caused numerous arguments between them. While holding an onigiri in one hand, Ren approached Chiyo from behind. She managed to catch a part of Chiyo's dialogue.

"----but I'll give it a shot..."

Noticing a pause between Chiyo and Yuri, Ren decided that it is a good time to jump into the conversation.

"Yuri, did you just gave Chiyo another set of your own prepared homework to improve her grades?"

She said, without knowing the ongoing conversation topic between them, before taking another bite of her onigiri.

@Raven Haruka @Ehb @TheCast
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hajime Sakurazaki, #5e3319, solid]
Hajime%20Ico_zps4wv1z1qn.jpg

Hajime was looking over his notes and googling things he was uncertain of in today's lessons on his phone like he usually did. It used a bit of battery, but his seat was next to a wall outlet to connect a charger to, so that was convenient. His studying came to a slow crawl as he unintentionally overheard Yuri's conversation with Chiyo. He bit his lip, gripping the mechanical pencil a bit harder than necessary.

"Why...?"

An inaudible whisper to himself. He didn't understand. Why did Chiyo need to associate with that womanizer for the sake of another reprobate? He was aware of Yuri's intrusiveness towards others' problems, but not towards those kinds of people. Then again, he might have forgotten; he wouldn't know.

"...Forget it. Just let it pass by..."

Hajime reverted to his usual behavior of not willingly participating in the classroom drama. This event, like the others left a particularly bad taste in his mouth. Though it was quite possibly worse since it was Chiyo who was involved. His thoughts then strayed to what happened 3 days ago.

Hajime, hiding behind a tree, didn't believe it himself, but he had ended up in one of those anime-like scenarios. What was this trope called again? "Exact eavesdropping," that's what it was. At first, common sense told him to leave, but he stopped when he saw it was Shinji and Yuri. In retrospect, he regretted not leaving sooner.

Contrary to expectations, it wasn't the words which hurt Hajime more. No, it was something nonverbal.

"I've never seen her smile like that..."

He spout a cliché line. But it was the truth. Sakurazaki Hajime had never seen that expression on Nozomi Yuri's face. He clutched his chest and grimaced, eyes closed.

Time passed, and he finally opened his eyes. Nobody was in sight. He took out his earphones and phone out of his pocket, attached the earphones to the cell phone, and put the earbuds in his ear. He pressed "play" on his phone's mp3 function, and put the phone back in his pocket. Then, he walked home.

Was he envious of Shinji? Definitely. Then again, he was envious of nearly everyone. He wished he could be kind, like Chiyo. He wished his voice would be used like Yuri's. He even admired Leo's charisma. The list went on. In comparison to them, what did he possess? He-

"Stop. No more."

It was a habit to fall into useless self-hate. He shook his head, moving his right hand on the desk as he did so.

"Ah."

He let out an slight sound as his eraser bounced around on the floor because of that action. As he got out of his desk to pick it up, he inadvertently frowned as he realized the eraser had landed near where Yuri, Chiyo, and now Ren were. It traveled quite a fair distance.

"How is that even possible?"

After a second of hesitation, he decided to go ahead and retrieve it; it would have been more strange to just leave it be, and Hajime did not want to attract any unnecessary attention.

Hajime walked over to the trio's location, then crouched down to pick up his eraser. As he got up, he exchanged brief glances and a slight smile on his face with the three girls, though his expression became a bit stiff as he looked at Ren. Then, without a word, he turned around to walk back to his seat.

@Ehb @Raven Haruka @Miya @Whoeverelse
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox= Nozomi Yuri, plum, solid]
Yuri%20Ico1_zpsfui4oskj.jpg

[July 8th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-A]

"So let me just clarify. You want me to throw a surprise party for Robert West, one of the few people I am not on good standings with?"

"Exactly! Well done Chiyo-san!"

Yuri praised her in about the same fashion as when she improved her test score by a couple points. Nonetheless, Yuri was good at acting very cheerful when she was encouraging people.

"I can't say it'll be the best, but I'll give it a shot..."

In a moment of pause, Yuri's eyes caught the approach of a girl with long, light blue hair. But, if that didn't make it blatantly obvious, it would've been this girl's short height. This was Fujibayashi Ren.

"Yuri, did you just gave Chiyo another set of your own prepared homework to improve her grades?"

Turning to look at Ren, Yuri's only reply was a quick nod. Though, she turned back to Chiyo once more.

"You don't need to run yourself out trying to prepare the perfect surprise party. But, I will be judging based on one simple thing: Ready?

If you can make West-san earnestly smile that day - if you can do that, then the 'extra provisions' I mentioned won't be any problem for you."

Yuri's wording seemed to dash Chiyo's thoughts of having one of her friends handle Robert with her pulling the strings from behind.

"You can do it, Chiyo-chan." Yuri said. "This time around, I can intervene for your sake. But, that won't always be the case though. I know how you can be when you really set your mind to things... if you can give that same focus to making someone happy then I'm certain those feelings will get across to him."

Yuri knew full well she was throwing Chiyo into a scenario she wasn't going to like. But, if Chiyo couldn't turn around her dislike for one person, then what would happen to her when she encountered one of those who were prosecuting Kane? Yuri's task was a test to see what would happen in a situation like that, in an environment where Yuri still could re-assume control if she had to. Chiyo knew that if she had to get Yuri to intervene for her, then it would be an admittance of defeat. She was doing exactly the sort of thing Yuri had been doing all this year. Like Yuri, in the end, she would have to carry through on her own strength, for all the people who were outside the classroom on that day.

Yuri wasn't sure if Chiyo was aware of it yet. But, among the people Chiyo would have to deal with in the coming days - there was one who was much closer than she may have been aware of. The peach would have to be absolutely resolute when she would inevitably have to handle that person.

"For the party, go ahead and enlist whatever assistance you ne-"

Again, the sound of someone approaching caught Yuri's attention. Looking to the side, and a bit downwards, she saw Sakurazaki Hajime retrieving something off of the ground. After picking up the dropped eraser, he noticed the three girls noticing him - which prompted the boy to give a small smile in greeting. He immediately returned to his seat, not giving the three much of a chance to reply back. This was Hajime's usual way of conducting himself. Minimalistic and withdrawn when it came to sortieing in conversation with the others. Hajime was one of the ones who Yuri did have to explicitly keep an eye on.

Even though the NEET problem in the country is regarded as an antiquated problem, it's only been so due to the success of the Social Morals program thus far. The fact that it isn't regarded as a problem anymore is simply due to the program doing what it's intended to do at the high school level. People like Hajime would always continue to appear - and it was Yuri and her peers jobs to set them straight. But, the case with Sakurazaki Hajime was particularly hard for Yuri. Not due to her being busy with so many other things - rather, due to her knowing of him personally.

That made things more complicated than they normally would be.

Mentally sighing to herself, she returned her attention to the other two girls with her.

"Ren-san, you don't need to worry about handling the preparations for the move. Yorihase-sensei and I will be working through that for the time being. I've been talking with your sister about us moving into her class."

The sister Yuri was talking about wasn't Imada Chiyo. The sister of those two resided in another class, 2-B; whom was also the assigned Social Morals officer there.

"Ah... Anyway, I'll work through with that one. So please just focus on preparations for the Social Morals assignment for festival. I do hear the weather will just be perfect for it!"

It was true that Yuri was preoccupied with many things. The destruction of the door to the classroom made any use of the Virtual Reality fields in there impossible. Expensive repairs could only be made after the school could come up with the funding for it. But, as things stood, that wasn't going to happen until next year. The only other logical move was to move - out of the class and into another. Yuri had been spending the past couple of days with Miss Yorihase to find an appropriate classroom.

It was that circumstance that lead to the two Sisters in Class 2-A to be at the head of the other major things coming forward. The Social Morals Assignment at the Sun Festival, and also - a Surprise Party for Robert West. One person doing all of that, and looking and pleading with the other classes to move in with them, was not feasible in any way.

@Raven Haruka @Miya @Illin
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Kobe Shinji, blue, solid]
Shinji%20Ico%20Real_zps54r8obig.jpg

[July 8th, Afternoon | Hisakawa Academy, Music Hall]

Sometimes Shinji liked to go by the music hall, because you could hear music drifting through the hall, either haunting like a ghost or fleeing like a fugitive from the supposedly sound-proof walls. Either way, it was relaxing to listen in sometimes, and even if they were on break, sometimes people came to play just for fun. The cello gently wafting through the halls, for example. Shinji walked to find the source, and before he knew it, he was standing in the doorway watching Robert play the cello.

He seemed totally lost in the music, and it was easy to see why, the quick movements of the bow, the range in volume... and no Yuri to hound Robert about going to class. Shinji didn't say anything, he didn't want to interrupt the playing, but he did a make a note that perhaps he should buy something cello related for Robert's upcoming birthday.

Wait.

When was that again?

Shinji realized that Robert's birthday was looming ever closer and Shinji hadn't made any plans for that day at all. Between his own drama, the class's drama, and Yuri's drama, he had nearly forgotten. Shinji would probably have to think of something soon, or Robert would just be put under more stress, and while Yuri might back off that day -if it was a school day, Shinji would have to consult a calendar later- it'd still suck to have your best friend forget your birthday. He'd have to try and do something big to make up for it, but what?

@VengefulPeanut @The Cast
[/fieldbox]

~June 8th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-A~

"Exactly! Well done Chiyo-san!"

Those words surprised Chiyo a bit, causing her to nearly take a step back. Was Yuri treating this matter like it was a homework assignment?

Nah, it's probably just me, I am tired after all... The thought quickly reassured the peach about her friend's behavior, and she thought nothing more about it.

This time, she actually did jump, though luckily to the side. Looking at where the voice came from, Chiyo inwardly sighed at the presence of her older sister. When Hajime came over, she smiled back at him, offering a small wave and watching as he made his way back to his seat.

"This time around, I can intervene for your sake. But, that won't always be the case though. I know how you can be when you really set your mind to things... if you can give that same focus to making someone happy then I'm certain those feelings will get across to him."

Intervene? Oh, there was definitely no way that she was going to let the situation come to that...probably. Nodding, she tried her best to agree with what Yuri was saying. Of course, there was still the fact that this was a party for Robert West , but still, she would try nonetheless.

"Alright Yuri-san, I think I understand. So now if you excuse me, I need to go eat my lunch and try out an idea that just came to mind, so I'll see you later~" Waving, she practically fled from the room, her lunch making it's way into her mouth quickly as she herself made her way through the halls of Hisakawa.

Within what only felt like a couple of minutes, Chiyo found herself in the Music Hall, the sound of a cello wafting through the air and creating a beautifully haunting atmosphere. Closing her eyes, Chiyo gave a small smile as she slowed her pace to a leisurely walk, not really paying attention to where she was going and-

SMACK!

Rubbing her face, Chiyo gave a quiet groan, trying to back up and suddenly tripping over her own two feet. Quickly standing up, she rushed into an apology bow. "I'm sorry for bumping into you...ummm..." Looking up, her heart sunk immediately when she saw a familiar head of dark hair, and similarly dark eyes framed by glasses.

"Ah, Kobe-san! I - uh...Ineedtospeaktoyouandwaswonderingifyouwouldn'tmindit'simportantyouseeand-" A large breath, the peach-haired girl didn't really realize that most of her words were slurred together in nervousness, after all she hadn't really spoke to her ex-friend for a long time, so who knows, maybe he hates her?
[/fieldbox]

@Ehb @Miya
@RainDash

[fieldbox= Fujibayashi Ren, #00ddff, solid]
Ren%20Ico%20Real_zps1ybhnwic.jpeg

Yuri merely nodded at Ren, before continuing her ongoing conversation with Chiyo. The peach-colored girl on the other hand, looked quite disappointed with her older sister's sudden appearance. Ren simply listened on, while eating her onigiri. At first, she wondered what is the surprise party is about, until Yuri mentioned "West-san". Ren quickly caught on and pieced the puzzles together.

("Did Yuri just tasked Chiyo to organize a surprise birthday party for Robert?")

She thought to herself, while displaying a surprised expression and her widened eyes looking at Yuri, who seemingly unfazed as she continued her lecture to Chiyo. Ren clearly knew that Chiyo and Robert does not get along with each other. From what the short girl could get from Yuri's words, it seemed to be like a test. A test to gauge how Chiyo will handle and resolve difficult situations, especially related to human relationship. In other words, Yuri is checking out whether Chiyo ready to take on the task of undoing the widespread damages caused by the enigmatic man from 2-A named Leo Kane.

At this moment, Ren felt like giving a hand to Chiyo. But she has a feeling that her involvement would jeopardize the test. Once Ren finished her onigiri, she noticed that Hajime approached their position, interrupting Yuri in the process. He then picked up an eraser which was dropped nearby. At first, he had a brief smile when his eyes made contact with Chiyo and Yuri, but his expression turned stiff when Hajime and Ren glanced at each other. In return, Ren simply stared him back with one of her indifferent looks.

("Sigh...")

Ren sighed to herself, as she looked at Hajime making his way back to his seat. Once again, she was baffled how Chiyo and Yuri become good friends with such a difficult person. Then Yuri returned her attention to Chiyo and Ren.

"Ren-san, you don't need to worry about handling the preparations for the move. Yorihase-sensei and I will be working through that for the time being. I've been talking with your sister about us moving into her class."

Yuri said, directly addressing to Ren for the first time. In response, Ren simply smiled at her and responded.

"Thank you, Yuri. It must be hard dealing with her. Just let me know if you find her too overbearing, and I'll take over from there."

The short girl knew that very sister Yuri talked about, who also a part of the Social Morals Club. Ren was glad that everything was according to plan.

"Ah... Anyway, I'll work through with that one. So please just focus on preparations for the Social Morals assignment for the Sun Festival. I do hear the weather will just be perfect for it!"

Right, Ren has to prepare an assignment for the Local Festival of the Sun. She has some rough drafts on what to prepare for the class, though currently she felt like letting it off easy to everyone so that everyone can enjoy the dramatic fireworks on that night. Seeing that the conversation was now focused on Ren, Chiyo took the chance to excuse herself.

"Alright Yuri-san, I think I understand. So now if you excuse me, I need to go eat my lunch and try out an idea that just came to mind, so I'll see you later~"

Upon hearing that, Ren quickly turned to Chiyo and called out to her. "Ah! Chiyo! Wait---!"

It was too late as Chiyo once again scurried away like cat towards the exit. It was hard to get proper conversation between them, even when they were this close. After letting out a sigh, Ren turned to Yuri, continuing the conversation.

"Anyway, for the Social Morals assignment, I think I'm just going to make it simple. At least 3 pages about the importance of the Local Festival of the Sun and the history behind Amaterasu, the goddess of the Sun and the Universe."

At first, Ren wanted to stop here and wait for Yuri's view about it, but she quickly added another line which is related to Chiyo's... 'assignment'.

"Before that, can I help Chiyo in preparation for Robert's surprise birthday?"

She asked, taking an informal tone. Ren was hoping that her hunch is wrong.

@Raven Haruka @Ehb @TheCast
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Shinji Kobe, blue, solid]

Someone ran into him, catching Shinji off guard. He'd just been thinking when someone else had been drawn in, presumably by the music, and he ended up blocking the doorway. Whoops. He turned to help the other person up, and noticed the light pink-ish hair.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you...ummm..."

Chiyo Imada. He didn't really want to talk to her right now, especially since he'd made an ass of himself only a few days ago. Plus, he couldn't forget the reason that they weren't friends anymore. It just made things awkward.

Then she said a bunch of words and Shinji barely managed to make out anything.

He put a finger to his lips, then pointed at Robert, who was probably still playing. Then he motioned for her to come with him, so that they could talk without interrupting Robert, and also probably avoid a confrontation between the two. Chiyo had enough on her plate, trying to make Kane likeable to those who didn't really like him at all.

"What did you want to talk about? You were talking so fast all I picked out was that you needed to talk to me. Honestly, Imada-san, I'm surprised that you could speak that fast."

Honestly, he didn't harbor a grudge towards her after all that had happened, but it kind of left him a little sore. After all, she pushed him and pushed him and eventually he just stopped talking to her.

@VengefulPeanut @The Cast
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, Royalblue, solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

Humming to a song in his head, Leo walked down the hallway to the classroom. Seeing a few people in there, He reminded himself he needed to talk to Chiyo.

"Alright Yuri-san, I think I understand. So now if you excuse me, I need to go eat my lunch and try out an idea that just came to mind, so I'll see you later~" Chiyo went past Leo, "Chiyo wai-" But by then she had sped past him. But not before he got a catch of her face. Pausing, Leo sighed before he went into the classroom.

Leo loomed into the classroom. He looked between Yuri and Ren, as well as seeing Hajime in the corner. Not like that really mattered. He waited for a moment before talking. "Uh, Yuri..." He stepped into the classroom. "Did you ask Chiyo to do anything....big?" Leo looked between the two females.

"Cause, She went past me. And she had that look on her face when she has a task to do and kinda has a plan but really has no idea what she's doing" Which, Kane admitted. Was probably most of Chiyo's life. But still.

"I mean, you wouldn't just...Dump something on her that would be needless and unfortunate for all involved members...right?"

@Ehb @Miya @Illin [/fieldbox]

~June 8th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Music Hall~

"Ah! Chiyo! Wait---!"
"Chiyo wai-"

The peach-haired female wasn't in the mood to get into another fight with her sister today, perhaps another time. And as for Leo, she just really, really focused on her "plan"...even though she really didn't have one, and was just using that as an excuse to escape from Ren.

Seeing Shinji motion towards Robert, before motioning once more for them to talk elsewhere, Chiyo nodded, following the black-haired male.

"What did you want to talk about? You were talking so fast all I picked out was that you needed to talk to me. Honestly, Imada-san, I'm surprised that you could speak that fast."

Honestly, she didn't want to talk to Shinji. It was awkward, and she didn't really know how to subtly tell things as well as Yuri did. So her next words with her ex-friend got straight to the point, blunt as a baseball bat.

"I'm in charge of setting up a surprise party for West-san's birthday. It's gonna be at a pool, but as for activities, food, presents... I don't know what he would like, and I'd really like it if this weren't a complete disaster, so I came to you, Kobe-san. Could you perhaps tell me a few things that West-san likes?"

Chiyo looked at Shinji, before suddenly yawning, her hand flying to cover her mouth quickly. "Well, if you don't want to tell me, I'd understand. But, ummm...does West-san even enjoy the pool?" [/fieldbox]

@RainDash

In the middle of her speaking to Ren, Chiyo excused herself to continue with lunch and other things. Much to the dismay of her sister, Ren. With a sigh, the short girl continued on with the discussion about the Festival Assignment.

"Anyway, for the Social Morals assignment, I think I'm just going to make it simple. At least 3 pages about the importance of the Local Festival of the Sun and the history behind Amaterasu, the goddess of the Sun and the Universe."

About as simple as Social Morals assignments could get. A writing assignment on the importance of something. The thought that Ren had her mind on something else was only confirmed in Yuri's mind as soon as she continued on.

"...It's nice to see that you're aiming to help out Chiyo. But... you know that the this festival is quite important to this area, right? Just going the route of a writing assignment is something that Haya-...."

Yuri gently shook her head, realizing she was about to unintentionally deliver an insult.

"At the very least, we do have to arrange a tour of the local shrine. I've set up a meeting to arrange how the class could help prepare for the festival on that day in exchange for a history lesson from the abbot. With Harisson-nii gone, and with me busy with finding the new classroom, you're the only one I can count on to see this through."

"Before you can help out your sister, I want you to have completed preparations for the Festival Assignment."

Yuri gave her ultimatum apologetically. Indeed, Ren and her sister had their work cut out for them.

"Uh, Yuri..."

As if running on a rehearsed schedule, Kane approached them from the hallway.

She was a little surprised in an uncertain way to have Kane call her by lone first name. Maybe she hadn't been paying attention to it until now, but wasn't this the first time? Regardless, she turned to him and responded back cordially.

"Yes, Kane-san?"

"Did you ask Chiyo to do anything....big?"
"Cause, She went past me. And she had that look on her face when she has a task to do and kinda has a plan but really has no idea what she's doing"

"I mean, you wouldn't just...Dump something on her that would be needless and unfortunate for all involved members...right?"

There was a curious lack of something in the words coming from Leo at this moment. The usual ambiguously sarcastic or carefree way he tended to put things wasn't there this time - or at least as much as she was used hearing. It was just a straightforward question. Maybe Kane really did feel concerned for her.

Looking away, Yuri responded.

"Certainly, Imada-san has gotten herself into a situation that may end up being needless and unfortunate for all those involved, yes. I never explicitly told her, but - the odds are certainly stacked against her, in this whole endeavor of keeping you from getting expelled."

"I never mentioned it to explicitly, but if she fails to convince just one of those people who've been accusing you to change their mind then the original plan of having you expelled out of Hisakawa will still go through. Alternatively, if you fail to change their minds by the end of the second semester, then you will still be expelled."

Looking back to kane, she continued on.

"So, it's entirely possible that Imada-san could go through all of this and just wind up getting a whole set of other people mad at her. It would be quite sad for her. Having failed to help you, and being detested just for trying. That's why - I wanted her to have her go through this test run before something irreversible could happen to you or her."

Holding one of her arms, Yuri concluded.

"For her sake, I simplified those extra provisions of the deal. Try to solve those people's issues for their sake. If she could do that - then there wouldn't be anything for her to worry about. Most certainly, if I told her all these things about her needing to be perfect in repairing those broken relationships, or about having a time limit, I'm certain she'd look even more confused than when you saw her a moment ago."

"The easier and most straightforward option would've been to go forward wish the decision to have you expelled. But, I found some merit in the alternative Imada-san offered. Of course, it would be unfair of me to not let you have your say get in as well."

"Did you want me to tell Imada-san to give up, Kane-san?"

@Rithas @Miya @_People inside Class 2-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Shinji Kobe, blue, solid]

"I'm in charge of setting up a surprise party for West-san's birthday. It's gonna be at a pool, but as for activities, food, presents... I don't know what he would like, and I'd really like it if this weren't a complete disaster, so I came to you, Kobe-san. Could you perhaps tell me a few things that West-san likes?"

"Well, if you don't want to tell me, I'd understand. But, ummm...does West-san even enjoy the pool?"

A surprise party? That could be fun, Shinji supposed. "I can't see why he wouldn't like it at the pool. I know he likes music, video games, manga... he also goes to a dojo to train, but I don't know much else. Also, Imada-san, I'm not upset at you, but you have to remember that people don't like to be pushed into doing stuff before they're ready."

It was more or less a comment on the earlier stuff that had happened before now, but it was also advice for later a well. If she was going to be dealing with stubborn people -I.E. Robert- then she needed to not push them to make choices. Plus, he couldn't resist poking at her a bit.

"If you want, I could lead Robert around the day of the party. It wouldn't be odd, because I was kind of already planning on spending the day with him." A lie, but a little white lie. Plus, he came up with that plan just before he said he had it, so technically also not a lie. Technically.

@Raven Haruka
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Asakura Kyouko, #ff4500, solid]
Kyouko%20Ico_zpspotabq7e.jpg

July 8th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B

At the start of lunch period. Kyouko made her way to class 2-B, playfully skipping her way there.

As she arrived at class 2-B, she entered the class and look for a certain someone. As her eyes met his figure, she smiled and skips toward the boy. "Tooootoooo-kuuuuuuun~♥" Kyouko called as she playfully skips to the boy named Wakahisa Totohaku and then hugged him. "Let's have lunch together~" Kyouko happily said after rubbing her own cheek with his cheek. "Oh, oh! Did you also remember that Robert-kun's birthday is coming? Should we make a surprise party for him?" Kyouko questioned.

@Shounen Senpai @whoeverelseidunnowhototagandimgettingsleepysooooyeah

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Wakahisa Totohaku, #787877, solid]
Yrevtaw.png

[July 8th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-B]

The soundly laughters of unnecessary mockery and degradation were present in the room of Class 2-B, mostly from the unruly males of said class. Today was the submission of an assignment in Calligraphy class, and Wakahisa "never fails to impress" with his uncivilized decorative penmanship. His Calligraphy teacher took his work despite the irregularity that was clearly visible and calmed down the rioting laughter.

"That's enough, boys! ... I-it's okay, Wakahisa-kun. Practice makes perfect, am I right?"

"...."

"Pfft... What kind of idiot would fail at Calligraphy class, honestly?"
"I know right? The wimp isn't even trying at all!"
"Ahahaha!"

As he returned to his seat, some of the faint snickers from his "classmates" were still heard by him, perfectly loud and clear. Why do I even have to work hard in just improving my handwriting? How the hell is that even related to being good at academics? Wakahisa wasn't very fond of this subject, that much is certain. It was probably due to his past of just playing video games and reading books rather than approaching any form of classical art. Or maybe because he just didn't see "creating decorative handwriting" to be worthy of being called a "subject" at all.

"Okay, class dismissed. Have a nice lunch, everyone!"

The majority of the students were up quick and the teacher wasn't even out of the room yet. What a bunch of hungry retards... As they navigated towards the exit one-by-one, it didn't take long before Wakahisa was the only one left in the room.

"Ah, peace and quiet... It's about time." Wakahisa spoke to himself in a rather low, cold tone as he pulled out a Japanese Pork Cutlet sandwich from his bag. It always were times like these when he felt truly alive. Loneliness is a smart man's best friend, after all. Or so he believed. Closing his eyes and ready to take a bite, he was suddenly interrupted by a very familiar voice.

"Tooootoooo-kuuuuuuun~♥"

Oh, crap. She'sgonnahugmeshe'sgonnahugmeshe'sgonnahu-- And it happened. A warm, soft hug embraced his lonely, pitiful form. A small tint of red became visible on the bitter young man's cheek, and he didn't even struggle. He's already used to this. After all, she's hugged by none other than her.

"K-kyoko..."

Asakura, Kyouko. We just sort of became a thing some time ago. I forgot who confessed to who and I don't know what happened. But we're here. There are quite a few people who know of our relationship, but we don't intend to make it public. I don't even know how to respond to something as mundane as love. This girl is really energetic and competitive, which is something that I see in myself. As the orange-haired female let go of him, he glanced over to her, looking slightly up due to their painfully obvious height difference.

"Let's have lunch together~" As she spoke, Kyoko leaned in and rubbed her cheek against his.

"G-geez... I'm already having lunch right here. ... Tsk. Fine." Wakahisa grabbed the sandwich and his bag.

"Oh, oh! Did you also remember that Robert-kun's birthday is coming? Should we make a surprise party for him?" Kyoko asked in an energetic-as-always voice.

"Huh...? It was?" He pondered his thoughts as he just realized that it was, indeed, his friend's birthday today.

"I see... Wait, do I really have to participate in this? He can just hang out with you guys from the A-class. It won't benefit me in any way. You do know I don't like socializing, right? Nozomi-san can handle it." He shrugged as he made his statement in his usual cold tone.

@LowDefinition @GhostClass2-B @Cast
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo kane, Royalblue, solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

"Certainly, Imada-san has gotten herself into a situation that may end up being needless and unfortunate for all those involved, yes. I never explicitly told her, but - the odds are certainly stacked against her, in this whole endeavour of keeping you from getting expelled."

"Why, I would of never have guessed" Leo leaned against a wall, seemingly back into his general mood. Staring at Yuri somewhat unimpressed as she continued to go on about the difficult task that Chiyo....and him were going to face.

"So, it's entirely possible that Imada-san could go through all of this and just wind up getting a whole set of other people mad at her. It would be quite sad for her. Having failed to help you, and being detested just for trying. That's why - I wanted her to have her go through this test run before something irreversible could happen to you or her." Leo smiled, but somehow it felt different. A somewhat darker tone underneath it.

Yuri continued to go on about how hard it would be. Specifically how difficult it would be for Chiyo. He stared down at the wall and crossed his arms, his face hidden.

"-I'm certain she'd look even more confused than when you saw her a moment ago."

"Certainly" He commented, without any emotion.

"The easier and most straightforward option would've been to go forward wish the decision to have you expelled. But, I found some merit in the alternative Imada-san offered. Of course, it would be unfair of me to not let you have your say get in as well."

"Yes, of course. Everyone must have their say. We must be fair and unbiased in these matters" Again, without feeling.

"Did you want me to tell Imada-san to give up, Kane-san?"

Leo tapped his foot. "You know," He flexed his hand. "If you were anyone else" Leo stood up straight. "I would swear..." He looked back up at Yuri. Smiling innocently. "That you're trying to get me to quit by myself" He shrugged, "I mean, A clever mind. Someone who didn't like me. Well, if they wanted me to go away. Because you know, I'm me. But had an image to keep up? If they were in Social Morals. Well, they couldn't be seen as trying to push someone out." Leo didn't have any hint of accusation, or sarcasm. It really just sounded like something that, one might think could never happen.

"And then the idiots come, and they want me out. Obviously the person would want me out as well. But their the head of the class, they can't be seen in failing to let one of their own classmates be expelled! So obviously they try to get me out of the classroom. Everyone thinks it's the person trying their hardest. But maybe it's just because they want me out of their class. At that point it's someone else's problem. Hey, I'll probably get expelled anyhow. They tried their hardest huh?" Leo gave off the expression of 'That's obviously crazy and would never happen in a million years. But wouldn't it be neat if it did?'

"But hey, someone does try to help me. Wonderful Chiyo! I guess the person would try to make her feel pressure. I mean, Robert! He hates her. Show her 'Look how hard this is, how can you possibly think that you have any chance to convince these people'. Hope she gives up, while also saying to me the same thing. 'Look how hard it is, look at all pressure you're putting her under. How could you possible think she can do it. And how dare you let her try. Just go away! No one wants you anyway'. And then I suppose I do give up. I get expelled. And hey, the person tried her hardest. Chiyo tried her hardest. A sad tale of somebody who was good for nothing but trouble." Leo shrugged, before going back to the friendly smile.

"That is just me rambling of course. If I were in your shoes. Which is of course why I'm no where near Social Morals. Can't help but think of the worse of people eh? And well, Yuri. You would never do that" The smile never left. "You think of the best"

"I mean, you try so hard for everyone! No matter what, Peace and harmony right? A nice normal day is the best day! Which I suppose it is. Everyone, even if they would never say it, are glad that you're there. This whole place would fall into chaos without you. Honestly I have no idea how you do it. I would crack under the pressure probably. All the things you have to do everyday. Always there for everyone." Leo sighed. "Even me" He added, leaning back against the wall. "You even had to deal with those students berating you. Shameful stuff really..."

"But to answer your question. 'Should you tell Chiyo to quit?'. Well.." Kane's eyes narrowed. His voice taking a much sharper tone. "That would be the right thing to do wouldn't it?"

"But you know, I think I'm someone who needs advice on this matter. Such a difficult thing. So, with your honest opinion."

"What do you think I should do?" It seemed that Yuri's next few words were going to have to be chosen wisely.

@Miya @Ehb @OtherpeopleandyougottaponderwhatI'mdoing[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hajime Sakurazaki, #5e3319, solid]
Hajime%20Ico_zps4wv1z1qn.jpg

Hajime grit his teeth as he overheard Leo's words. His hand was once again gripping the mechanical pencil a bit harder than necessary.

"How dare you!"

To Hajime, it was like Leo was trying to make himself look like he was the victim. Not only that, it seemed that Leo was implying Yuri was setting Chiyo up for failure.

"Yuri isn't like you!"

Whether or not that was true, Hajime didn't know for certain; what he was certain about was that he didn't want to believe such a statement. Especially if it came from Leo's mouth.

"Calm-"

It was too late to try to calm himself down as he usually did. There was a loud snapping sound, as the mechanical pencil shattered in his hand, bits of plastic stuck into his palm.

"Ah."

Hajime looked at his slightly bleeding hand, then slowly got up from his seat.

"What is wrong with me today? Something I ate?"

He walked towards the door, his destination being the nurse's office to dress his wound. He didn't look at the three classmates as he was doing so, but his expression clearly showed one of anger.

@Ehb @Miya @Rithas @anyonelseindaroom[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

Robert%20Ico_zpshjbcoxkw.jpg

#1f668f

[July 8th, Afternoon | Hisakawa Academy, Music Hall ---> Classroom 2-A]

As he played the last note of his piece, a long sigh drew from his lips as his eyes opened once more. It must have been drawing closer to the final session of classes. Maybe he'd find out what Yuri had planned for him. Bothersome... but it should have been entertaining, at the very least. Storing away the instrument, he cleared up after himself, straightening his tie before setting off back to the classroom. The halls were practically empty as he headed back. Curious: he could have sworn that he had seen people lurking in the doorway by the music hall entrance.

Arriving, he slid the door open, walking into what seemed like yet another standoff involving the school's one and only Scotsman. Typical.

"But to answer your question. 'Should you tell Chiyo to quit?'. Well.. that would be the right thing to do wouldn't it? But you know, I think I'm someone who needs advice on this matter. Such a difficult thing. So, with your honest opinion. What do you think I should do?"

A curious debate to walk into, to be sure. Sighing, Robert proceeded further into the room, looking down to the floor and shaking his head.

"I swear, one of these days I'm going to replace the 2-A sign on this door with one saying 'Drama Barn'..." he groaned. Moving across to his seat, he slumped down and looked up to Leo. "What's the hot topic today, then?"

@EveryoneInTheClassRoom @Miya @Ehb @Rithas

[/fieldbox]

~June 8th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Music Hall~

"I can't see why he wouldn't like it at the pool. I know he likes music, video games, manga... he also goes to a dojo to train, but I don't know much else."

Well that's a relief, Chiyo mentally sighed, glad to learn at least a bit more about Robert. Sure, she still needed to figure out his favorite foods, and possibly ask Ren to hook up a sound system to play some music, but past that, the peach-haired girl didn't really know what else to do.

Also, Imada-san, I'm not upset at you, but you have to remember that people don't like to be pushed into doing stuff before they're ready."

"I'll keep that in mind Kobe-san..." The comment sounded a bit apathetic, something which surprised Chiyo herself. She must just be nervous about the events to come, that must be it. Well, that and a combination of her usual tiredness should be a reliable cause for her weird behavior, at least for now...

While she was thinking about all of this, she barely managed to catch the last thing the black-haired male said, nodding without really comprehending what the words actually meant.

"All right then, thanks Shinji-kun, have a nice day!" Not realizing that she called him by his first name, she quickly bowed, before setting off, making her way back to class.

After all, lunch will be over soon, and being late is one of the few things she does not want to do.
[/fieldbox]

@RainDash @Anybodyelsewhowantssomeofthispeach

"You know, If you were anyone else "I would swear..."
"That you're trying to get me to quit by myself"

Yuri remained silent. Certainly, having Leo-kane begin on a topic like this would only mean...

"I mean, A clever mind. Someone who didn't like me. Well, if they wanted me to go away. Because you know, I'm me. But had an image to keep up? If they were in Social Morals. Well, they couldn't be seen as trying to push someone out."

"I see..."

"And then the idiots come, and they want me out. Obviously the person would want me out as well. But their the head of the class, they can't be seen in failing to let one of their own classmates be expelled! So obviously they try to get me out of the classroom. Everyone thinks it's the person trying their hardest. But maybe it's just because they want me out of their class. At that point it's someone else's problem. Hey, I'll probably get expelled anyhow. They tried their hardest huh?"

The students who managed to get into the room thanks to Mizuki... and what happened as a result.

"Don't worry about it."

"But hey, someone does try to help me. Wonderful Chiyo! I guess the person would try to make her feel pressure. I mean, Robert! He hates her. Show her 'Look how hard this is, how can you possibly think that you have any chance to convince these people'. Hope she gives up, while also saying to me the same thing. 'Look how hard it is, look at all pressure you're putting her under. How could you possible think she can do it. And how dare you let her try. Just go away! No one wants you anyway'. And then I suppose I do give up. I get expelled. And hey, the person tried her hardest. Chiyo tried her hardest. A sad tale of somebody who was good for nothing but trouble.

"..."

"That is just me rambling of course. If I were in your shoes. Which is of course why I'm no where near Social Morals. Can't help but think of the worse of people eh? And well, Yuri. You would never do that. You think of the best"

With Leo Kane, where wasn't much room to interject. Really it seemed safer to just let him continue.

"But to answer your question. 'Should you tell Chiyo to quit?'. Well.."
"That would be the right thing to do wouldn't it?"

"But you know, I think I'm someone who needs advice on this matter. Such a difficult thing. So, with your honest opinion."
"What do you think I should do?"

At long last. Kane waited for a response. Neither now or never was Yuri too interested in getting tangled along with expressing how she felt about the things he said - his observations from a certain point of view. Regardless, whatever, or however he thought of her, the plans that she had for him and Chiyo were already laid down, and with the agreement of Chiyo, was in motion.

Kane was right about one thing. Her certainly didn't always look through things with the most positive light. IN the things that he said, he was always hypothesizing in a whimiscal sort of way, about the intentions behind everything she did. But, the duties that Kane and Chiyo had - the plan that they (as in Chiyo) had agreed upon, was something that was to be between them and those involved. Yuri really didn't have any power over how successful they would be, or not. Thus, talking like she was truly involved was superfluous at best. In fact, it may very well have been the most conceited thing she could possibly do.

To get that across as gently as possible... Yuri opened her mouth to reply - and was immediately interrupted.

"How dare you!"
"Yuri isn't like you!"

"Hajime...kun?"

For what seemed to be the first time this year, Sakurazaki Hajime had spoken up. It certainly suprised Yuri to see him in such a way. His intensity seemed to wean a little as well as he came to realize what he was doing.

"Calm-"

*Snap*

"Ah."

The boy realized he had just broken the mechanical pencil in his hand. He was now facing Yuri and company with crimson beads rolling out of his closed palm.

"Oh no! We should take you to the nurse...!"

Hajime didn't seem to respond as he continued onwards, out of the classroom.

"What is wrong with me today? Something I ate?"

Eventually, he was out of the door. Yuri,. knowing him, he was probably going off bandage himself anyway. Still, why now? What had gotten into Hajime?

"I swear, one of these days I'm going to replace the 2-A sign on this door with one saying 'Drama Barn'..."

Robert West came in after Hajime had left. Lamenting on how this seemed to have been a bit of the norm for Class 2-A as of late. Taking his seat, he looked up to Leo.

"What's the hot topic today, then?"

Yuri still hadn't answered Leo's question. Of what she though the right answer was when it came to cooperating with Chiyo Imada in what she had seemed ot label as an impossible task. After what had happened with Hajime just now, she wasn't interested in playing logic games with him.

Her answer was straightforward, at least in delivery.

"Whatever answer you decide upon, I can only hope it's the one that won't make her sad."

Saying that, Yuri hurridly walked past Leo Kane. With lunch two thirds of the way through, Yuri Nozomi left the classroom.

[July 8th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Floor 2 Hallways]

Yuri grabbed onto Sakurazaki's arm. Making him stop, and turn around to face her.

She had done all this, including catching up to him, so single minded that she hadn't actually thought through about what was supposed happen next.

She couldn't tell which one of herself had chased after him. Thusly, the words that she was supposed say were simply not available to her.

"....Sorry. Hajime-kun." She said, letting go of his arm. "I ju-... Let me help you out with taking care of that injury."

[July 8th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Nurse's Office]

"...there. I've wrapped up your wounds pretty well, but remember to change the bandages before they get dirty."

The bandage of Sakurazaki's hand looked as textbook as bandage wrappings got. Yuri certainly did her homework when it came to caring for her classmates. Sitting on the nurse's office chair, Yuri inspected her work with diligence.

"..."

Yuri still couldn't figure out what to say. She was still struggling with that peculiar question.

Which Yuri had chased after Hajime out of the classroom?

There was certainly a time that Yuri was friends with Hajime Sakurazaki. But, that whole chapter was supposed have been put to rest after talking with Shinji the other day. Yuri had mentally promised to bury her bonds with Haruka and the others whom had all moved on. But, she wasn't sure about where exactly Sakrazaki lay in that spectrum of friendship. He was still there, in yet, at the same time.. he had been like how Haruka and the others where to Yuri now, for some time.

So why...

"What was all that about?"

Looking up from his hand and to eye level, she finally brought herself to ask it.

"I'm flattered that you'd speak for my sake, but.... Why?"

@Rithas, @Illin, @_NozyPeople
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.