Hisakawa Koukou - My High School Life is Despairin

(Eternally Open!) Hisakawa Koukou Character Popularity Poll - Who do you think is the best Boy/Girl?

• Aoi Shimizu (Male)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Jae-Won Gyo (Male)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Johann Harisson (Male)

• Leo Kane (Male)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Markus Yoritaka (Male)

• Shinji Kobe (Male)

• Toshi Hamasaki (Male)

• Haruka Fujiyama (Female)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Hibiki Kogishi (Female)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hilda Narina (Female)

• Katsumi Yukimura (Female)

• Yuri Nozomi (Female)

• Robert West (Male)

• Nao Morita (DLC - Male)

• Mizuki Ishida (DLC - Female)

• Chiyo Imada (DLC - Female)

• Ren Fujibayashi (DLC - Female)

• Kyoko Asakura (DLC - Female)

• Hajime Sakurazaki (DLC - Male)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Ishida Mizuki, royalblue, solid]
Mizuki%20Ico%20Full_zpsrur5t62x.jpeg

[June 23nd, Early Morning | Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-A]

"If you think Kane-san been accused wrongly, you are free to try convincing the 19 people outside as to why they're all liars. The local school board committee is eager to hear what you or the others have to say in his defense."

Mizuki's hands balled up into fists and anger raged like a fire in her eyes. In that moment, Mizuki felt the strong urge to punch Yuri right then and there. However, she didn't and used all her might to restrain herself from doing so. Instead, she laughed. Loud and clear, like Yuri had told a joke. Cause it really was funny. It pissed her off, but still. Running a hand through her hair, Mizuki threw it over her shoulder.

"Where there's enemies, there's friends. I don't need to convince those outside. I'll just convince about 25 or so other students that Kane-Kun isn't all that bad. I mean, no one's perfect. Hell, look at you! One moment you're acting all nice and sweet, then this. What's funnier is that the girl everyone believed was you, the sweet and fragile one, may as well been a fake to hide your true self."

Mizuki laughed again, then walked over to where Shinji sat and leaned against the wall behind his seat. Seeing as how they've been best friends since Middle School, she figured he'd lean more towards her side of things. What more is that Mizuki had seen Yuri looked over at Shinji plenty of times, so there was a chance she'd anger the girl.

"What do you think, Shinji-Kun? Surely you agree that Yuri here is being a kuchikitanai with all this. I mean, if she wins Kane-Kun will be moved but if he wins, he'll be switched to a different school."

Mizuki looked at her friend as she spoke, her tone of voice coming off as annoyed yet angry at the same time. Looking up at Yuri when she finished, she narrowed her eyes.

"I have a defense for Leo-Kun. While it is true that Leo-Kun can be a total prick at times, he has his good points as well. He's a nice guy when he's with friends and likes to have a good time. However, I've seen him with people he considers good friends. He's supportive and helpful. No one is perfect. Just because people don't like someone, that doesn't mean they should get banished whether it be from a classroom or a school. That's just people being drama queens cause they have nothing better to do. So before you go around only pointing out the flaws, maybe you should find the good points first. I could find many people who agree with me on this."

Mizuki had raised her voice a little so that everyone in the class and outside of it could hear her. The entire time she'd been defending him, her eyes were locked onto Yuri's. She kept her own and everything about the way she held herself showed that she was completely against Yuri. When she had finished, Mizuki stayed the way she was a few seconds longer before smirking and looking towards the rest of the class that had been sitting down.

"If you agree with me and Chiyo-Chan that what Yuri's talking about is stupid, go to the end of the room. This has nothing to do with the way you feel towards any of us, purely the fact that this is a bunch of bullshit. Those who agree with Yuri, go to the front of the room."

Mizuki commanded, placing her hands on her hips. She watched as the class practically split into two as half went to the back and half went to the front. Smiling to herself, Mizuki nodded then turned her attention to Yuri, although daring her to do something about what had just been done.

@Raven Haruka @Ehb @Rithas @RainDash

[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox="Harrison Johann, yellow, solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

[June 23nd, Early Morning | Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-A]

"....Silence or I will ensure you that Leo's problem is not the only one you should worry about ." .

His voiced echoed in the soon silent room as he looked around , at everyone . The blond certainly was not the type to get worked up by even the slightest thing , even when he was reprimanded by other Social Morals' Officer for his too easy-going conduct in school . But now , he had had enough of this silent war going on between everyone in their class , and a few from outside . Certainly , the situation with Leo had triggered his almost authority-like behavior , but he knew he had to be...liberal to actually get around this as it was like walking on ice , considering by even one step , he could trigger something even bigger .

".... No one is perfect. Just because people don't like someone, that doesn't mean they should get banished whether it be from a classroom or a school. That's just people being drama queens cause they have nothing better to do. So before you go around only pointing out the flaws, maybe you should find the good points first. I could find many people who agree with me on this." .
"If you agree with me and Chiyo-Chan that what Yuri's talking about is stupid, go to the end of the room. This has nothing to do with the way you feel towards any of us, purely the fact that this is a bunch of bullshit. Those who agree with Yuri, go to the front of the room."

His sister's words somehow struck a low chord with him . Johann had to admit , it was slightly uncanny and oh so familiar to be in between both his sister's arguments . Normally , he was the type of brother that waited until the argument was over to try and help with anything , but he could not hold himself back any longer .

"So you have taken the liberty onto yourself to settle this ordeal , Mizuki ? If you have , do handle the School Board by yourself by explaining what action should be taken against Leo , and if by the biggest of miracles you can convince them that nothing should be done , I would personally demand of you to fix the collateral damage , starting with the student body and then followed by the many complaints we shall receive by the end of the week , directly on my table ." , Johann Harrison replied in a cold voice , something he promised himself that he would never use again . The last time he did , it was when his closest childhood friend was bullied .

"And if you have not , I demand that you stop this idiocy of yours . I understand that Leo is a classmate of ours , and no matter how much anyone dislikes , likes or even loathe him , we surely would not want him to be in any form of harm in whatever aspects imaginable ." .

Harrison did not like or dislike Leo as a person , but what blew his top off was the fact that many people assumed that convincing Hisakawa's School Board or the Social Morals' Officers , or even the students who lodged the complains were just a walk in the park . Sure , Harrison is definitely not the Social Morals' Officers of the year , but just by watching his sister and his fellow friends handling all sorts of situations made him feel exasperated .

"If anyone assumes that the conditions given by Yuri is something that could be change just by the flick of a finger , I will say that your mind is definitely in your arse . You have failed to think about the other parties against Leo . Just like yourself , they want an explanation and they want action to be taken . Plus , they will not be satisfied by just sweeping this matter under the carpet . We cannot satisfy the needs of every Tom , Dick or Harry . At least , Yuri proposed that the worst damage possibly done , other than being expelled , is Leo moving to another class . And if you say that he really is your friend , you should not have a problem maintaining that friendship , am I right ?" .

The Russian-British man mentally slapped himself as he realized he cursed albeit , although not as heavy as many of the students . Folding his arms across his chest , he stood next to Yuri before saying , "This proposition still stands and if needed , I will see to it that I get the backing of the Board , as well . That is unless anyone would like to risk having Leo expelled when they do not even know of this predicament yet ." .

@Ehb @XxDreamingxX @Rithas @Raven Haruka @EVERYONE
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kobe Shinji, blue, solid]
Shinji%20Ico%20Real_zps54r8obig.jpg

[July 5th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-A]

Shinji watched Chiyo try to convince Yuri that this wasn't the best path, but honestly, Shinji wanted Kane gone as well. The comments he had made about Toshi and Shinji before the Sports Festival still irritated Shinji. Would it be okay that it would be at the expense of Yuri's image as a friendly helper? Try as he could, Shinji had to accept that Kane was every bit deserving of this. Besides, it was just moving over a class, it wasn't like Kane was going to be expelled.

Ishida argued against Yuri, saying that Kane didn't deserve this and that Yuri couldn't just say that Kane had to be kicked out just because. Shinji trusted Yuri to have a reason she was doing this outside of that Kane was an ass and that he deserved karma to slap him in the face for once. The Harrison entered and asked Yuri what she was doing. But... Harrison was also a Social Morals Officer. If he didn't know what she was doing, then...

Kane ran off his mouth again, and Shinji started to worry. Was she really exerting her power without permission? Was Kane actually being wrongly accused? But... Yuri wasn't the type to do something like this without a reason for doing so. She typically thought these things through. Shinji figured that now that he'd backed her, he was in the right. He still wanted Kane gone, though. Besides, there was no swaying her right now, because not even Chiyo could do it and Yuri was just looking right through her.

Shinji passively watched the drama between Chiyo and Yuri continue, going as far as asking Yuri to stop or that Chiyo would stop being her friend. Yuri brushed it off and looked at Shinji. He tried to look supportive, but now he wasn't sure about it. Something was very wrong with this picture.

"I understand you being against this Imada-san. But it's just as you said. Kane-san has already made his enemies in this school. Additionally, a majority of them have appealed to the student council for him to answer for the things that he has been accused of doing. It's simply my function to see it get carried out."

Shinji blinked. Yuri then said that it was moving in class or being expelled for Kane. She explained everything, and nineteen people had told the School Board that this needed to happen. Expulsion was extreme, but...

"What do you think, Shinji-Kun? Surely you agree that Yuri here is being a kuchikitanai with all this. I mean, if she wins Kane-Kun will be moved but if he wins, he'll be switched to a different school."

Shinji didn't really know how to reply at first. He should leap to Kane's defense, because being accused and having proof were two different things, but nineteen people all saying the same thing couldn't be argued with. But then Ishida's next sentence sealed the deal for Shinji.

"I have a defense for Leo-Kun. While it is true that Leo-Kun can be a total prick at times, he has his good points as well. He's a nice guy when he's with friends and likes to have a good time. However, I've seen him with people he considers good friends. He's supportive and helpful. No one is perfect. Just because people don't like someone, that doesn't mean they should get banished whether it be from a classroom or a school. That's just people being drama queens cause they have nothing better to do. So before you go around only pointing out the flaws, maybe you should find the good points first. I could find many people who agree with me on this."

Something in Shinji snapped. He was tired of Kane being defended like this, all he ever did irritate people and laugh at how they were being drama queens. He thought back to when he insulted Yuri and all Shinji could do was lash out. It was frustrating and he hated it. He hated how easily he could get upset by thinking about Yuri and the vending machine all those months ago.

"And why should I defend him? All he's ever done is insult me and toyed with me. He laughs at everyone's pain and you can't pretend that he gives a shit anything other than himself! He always picks at Yuri, and she still decided to try and keep him in the school! Give me one good reason for me personally to want him to stay. Because for every good quality you point out about him I can still say that its his fault the class is divided like this. He started the bet, he wanted the class to oppose Yuri just because. And now, Ishida, you want me to defend him. You want me to say that his actions have been justified. It's his fault that Yuri overworks herself!" Shinji yelled, shaking with rage. He would have left, if the doors weren't locked, and instead to try and calm down, Shinji punched a wall.

Then Harrison talked and came upon a solution. Shinji sat down in a desk, quietly letting Harrison take care of it. Shinji's outburst would do nothing but make it all much worse. Plus, he knew that tone that Harrison was using and figured that either Kane would dig himself deeper into the hole he was already in, or accept Harrison's offer.

@Ehb @Rithas @Raven Haruka @XxDreamingxX @Everyone it won't let me tag new people rn for some reason

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, Royalblue, Solid]

"Leo-kun, if you really know what's best for you then you should just shut up now. Making more enemies than you already have is not the way to get yourself out of this situation. While I do thank you for the support, I'm afraid that if you say the wrong thing right now then I might just lose another friend. So please take a breather on this one, alright?"

Leo shrugged, "Okay",

He caught Yuri glancing at Shinji. Funny, he thought. How everyone seemed to need someone else for reassurance. To make sure that they were on the right path. That they weren't straying from what they should do. Or simply put, weren't doing something extremely stupid. He wondered they knew they did. He wondered if he did it, too.

"But it's just as you said. Kane-san has already made his enemies in this school. Additionally, a majority of them have appealed to the student council for him to answer for the things that he has been accused of doing. It's simply my function to see it get carried out." Yuri Nozomi, Class Representative , Carrier of justice. And people said that she was bland.

"I still don't know just how much of what those people say are true. But, just as I shouldn't dismiss your opinion, I cannot dismiss the testimony of those students, and the orders of the Social Morals Board. By this challenge, if I win Kane is punished in public, allowing my version of the reprimand goes froward, moving him to another class. And if Kane wins out... the original order will go through. Banishing him from the school forever. If you think Kane-san been accused wrongly, you are free to try convincing the 19 people outside as to why they're all liars. The local school board committee is eager to hear what you or the others have to say in his defence." Leo raised an eyebrow to this. Yuri Nozomi, Only trying to do her hardest with little to work with.

He imagined now at anyone point they might just try to hang him, certainly a interesting way to go. Who else could say they got mobbed? Sadly there would no "Burn the witch!" But maybe a "Burn the wizard!" Would do just as well.

His head hurt, constant thumping. Just five minutes. That's all he needed.

"I have a defense for Leo-Kun. While it is true that Leo-Kun can be a total prick at times, he has his good points as well. He's a nice guy when he's with friends and likes to have a good time. However, I've seen him with people he considers good friends. He's supportive and helpful. No one is perfect. Just because people don't like someone, that doesn't mean they should get banished whether it be from a classroom or a school. That's just people being drama queens cause they have nothing better to do. So before you go around only pointing out the flaws, maybe you should find the good points first. I could find many people who agree with me on this." It's funny really, watching siblings squabble from the outside. They find anything to fight over. No matter if they actually care or not.

"And why should I defend him? All he's ever done is insult me and toyed with me. He laughs at everyone's pain and you can't pretend that he gives a shit anything other than himself! He always picks at Yuri, and she still decided to try and keep him in the school! Give me one good reason for me personally to want him to stay. Because for every good quality you point out about him I can still say that its his fault the class is divided like this.He started the bet, he wanted the class to oppose Yuri just because. And now, Ishida, you want me to defend him. You want me to say that his actions have been justified. It's his fault that Yuri overworks herself!"

Well, really you telling me to piss off probably wasn't the best start with our conversations. And that you looked at me like I was a piece of dirt. Honestly Shinji, do you want me to be sympathetic to every problem there is! I can't solve Nao's relationship problems. I can't solve the clusterfuck that is Johann. I can't solve you moping about the classroom. I can't solve Robert. I can't solve the fights of family. They sure as hell don't care if I care about them. YOU don't even care about them! And I don't constantly pick on Yuri, I try to talk. And really she isn't doing it out of her own good heart, but because she is the class rep and she has that whole thing about looking out for the whole class no matter what. And I didn't divide the class. Everyone did it themselves. I didn't start the bet, Katsumi leapt like a majestic salmon at the chance to prove me wrong and at the same time impress Yuri, Somehow.

I didn't want the class to oppose Yuri. I wanted to know if the class could do it without her. I wanted to know if Yuri enjoyed this. I wanted to know if there was too much pressure put on her. It could of gladly worked out with her EVEN helping with everyone else if it wasn't for the fact that Katsumi instantly declared she could do it better. That you declared that I was wrong. That I was somehow trying to some nefarious. That I wasn't just trying to see if people could do something by themselves!

And really Shiniji, if you thought about it. And I do mean really thought about it. Saw past those Yuri tinted glasses that had a little note in the corner saying "Hate Leo" you could just maybe. Just MAYBE. See that Yuri overworks herself because that gives her some weird gratification. Don't ask me to understand it! It would be a lot better if you ever asked her first before jumping to conclusions you utter dimwit. That for one second you sat down with her, you're her friend aren't you? All I did was try to help!

Somehow, Leo thought that it was a good idea he kept that inside his thoughts.

He cringed quietly at the sunlight.

"If anyone assumes that the conditions given by Yuri is something that could be change just by the flick of a finger , I will say that your mind is definitely in your arse . You have failed to think about the other parties against Leo . Just like yourself , the-"

Leo felt most attention on the speech giving hero that was Johann. A few eyes glanced at him, he simply gave a small smile. It was that or grimace at this headache.

He leaned down while Johann was talking. "You okay Chiyo? You seem a little upset" He whispered.

"-y want an explanation and they want action to be taken . Plus , they will not be satisfied by just sweeping this matter under the carpet . We cannot satisfy the needs of every Tom , Dick or Harry . At least , Yuri proposed that the worst damage possibly done , other than being expelled , is Leo moving to another class . And if you say that he really is your friend , you should not have a problem maintaining that friendship , am I right?"

"Right..." He said to no one in particular.

@Ehb @RainDash @Raven Haruka @OthersandstuffIdunnothere'stomanypeopletowrite*shrugs*[/fieldbox]

"So you have taken the liberty onto yourself to settle this ordeal , Mizuki ? If you have , do handle the School Board by yourself by explaining what action should be taken against Leo , and if by the biggest of miracles you can convince them that nothing should be done , I would personally demand of you to fix the collateral damage , starting with the student body and then followed by the many complaints we shall receive by the end of the week , directly on my table ."

While Mizuki knew he was saying such things like that to insult her somehow, she actually thought that she could. Anyone would be better than Yuri. The thoughts of taking over made her chuckle to herself and she looked at Johann with a small smile. However, she said nothing and didn't plan to. A small smile hides many things, and so she decided to just piss him off a little.

"If anyone assumes that the conditions given by Yuri is something that could be change just by the flick of a finger , I will say that your mind is definitely in your arse . You have failed to think about the other parties against Leo . Just like yourself , they want an explanation and they want action to be taken . Plus , they will not be satisfied by just sweeping this matter under the carpet . We cannot satisfy the needs of every Tom , Dick or Harry . At least , Yuri proposed that the worst damage possibly done , other than being expelled , is Leo moving to another class . And if you say that he really is your friend , you should not have a problem maintaining that friendship , am I right ?"

Putting Yuri's proposal like, Mizuki shook her head sadly. Just because he'd be moved, didn't mean he would change. What, did they think he'd learn from his mistakes? Besides, Leo has his reasons for doing what he does. Sighing softly to herself, Mizuki merely nodded to tell Johann silently that she could still maintain her friendship with Leo.

"And why should I defend him? All he's ever done is insult me and toyed with me. He laughs at everyone's pain and you can't pretend that he gives a shit anything other than himself! He always picks at Yuri, and she still decided to try and keep him in the school! Give me one good reason for me personally to want him to stay. Because for every good quality you point out about him I can still say that its his fault the class is divided like this.He started the bet, he wanted the class to oppose Yuri just because. And now, Ishida, you want me to defend him. You want me to say that his actions have been justified. It's his fault that Yuri overworks herself!"

Mizuki jumped in surprise when Shinji started yelling. The hell was he so pissed about? Looking down at him from where so stood, Mizuki heard him out, however she couldn't agree. What the hell Shinji? Surely you can see that he has his reasons? Are you really going to let me and Chiyo down like this? Surprise and hurt was all over Mizuki's face as she was once again in her life proven wrong. People betray and back-stab. She'd forgotten and now she way paying for that. Unable to stay beside him, Mizuki staggered over towards Chiyo and stood beside her, head lowered. It felt like she'd just taken a bullet to the chest. That all too familiar pain.

"So that's it? You'd much rather side with Nozomi than you're own friends. I get it. You don't like Leo, but have you ever sat down and actually thought about it? Everyone has their reasons for doing what they do. Like Yuri overworking herself. That's no one's fault. She does it to herself to look better and be praised. She's the type that needs other's approval before she can approve of herself."

Mizuki stopped talking, feeling like something got caught in her throat. She forced herself to swallow it down and continued.

"Would you rather stand up for her than us?" -her voice was barely a whisper, but she felt the anger and instead held onto that and not that pain- "Would you rather stand up for her instead of backing me and Chiyo up? I thought you were my best friend!"

Mizuki yelled at Shinji, her hands balled up into fists at her sides. She willed the doors to open but the assholes outside the room had locked them so that they could settle this themselves. They were only in high school goddammit! Anger and pain mixed around in her stomach and Mizuki had to lean on Chiyo to keep herself from falling. Her head was still lowered because she was crying. The only reason no on could tell was because she'd done it so many times she could do it silently. Tears splattered on the floor, but they were quiet amongst all the arguing so there was a good chance no one would hear the little droplets.

@Cookie And Cream~ @RainDash @Rithas @Raven Haruka
[/fieldbox]​

"And why should I defend him? All he's ever done is insult me and toyed with me. He laughs at everyone's pain and you can't pretend that he gives a shit anything other than himself!....." .

After everything Shinji had gone through in the past year , having that meathead - Toshi , break up with him , having to be there for Yuri , having to try and grasp the concept of having the class divided into two and now , having to face off the very people who made his life just the slightly bit painful , Johann was still in awe of him keeping everything bottled in . He agreed with him , that Leo definitely did not make a good impression on anyone he encountered , except for maybe a few that understood his ideology in life , but having him expelled from school due to complains did not seem fair , as well .

"I understand , Shinji ." .

"I understand that when Leo could have given you a few words of advice to handle everything you were going through , or even just kept to himself , he decided to torment you and I will say this , Leo , just because you think that life does not give back anything good when you are thrown onto the floor does not mean you have the right to think that people should just move on and get on with their lives . If you have no idea what they are going through , then just be by their side or just leave ." , the blond male looked into Leo's eyes without any emotions before looking back at his friend , "But then again , Shinji , Leo might have a different mindset compared to most of us and just because he was the bad guy in so many situations , does not mean he really is one . Even if he is one , I would very much like to believe that his intentions were not to directly harm anyone so much like he did ." .

In all honesty , Johann knew that no matter what he said , both parties would always sought out reason to back up their own causes . The ones that were against or with Leo Kane . But , the Russian-British could not comprehend what the big fuss was about . Leo transferring into another class just meant that they would not be able to see him first thing in the morning . He would probably be in the class next to theirs . But , if all of them were against this merely for their selfish reasons , he really was going to explode , and soon enough , when his sister spoke , his thoughts were confirmed .

"Would you rather stand up for her instead of backing me and Chiyo up? I thought you were my best friend!" .

"Stop being selfish , Mizuki . Here I thought you actually gave a hoot about Leo, but all you ever really cared for is who will stand by you and how . Stop pulling Chiyo or anyone else in . I know your life was not the simplest but stop this nonsense . Shinji , Leo , Yuri and anyone else can think for themselves and they do not need to satisfy anyone , whether friends or foe . Just a few minutes ago , you did not give a care about Leo , but be honest , when Yuri got involved , you immediately decided that he was your best friend . And now , you are crying because your best friend did not take your side ? Is that what a best friend is for ? You think that he has trampled all over your feelings but what about the other way around ? What do you think he felt when you backed Leo up ?" , he answered back coldly with his eyes locked onto her crying figure . He knew he was being especially harsh onto her , but if it meant that this matter could be solved and that Mizuki , Yuri or anyone else were not to be reported , as well , he would let his sister hate him more than she already did .

@XxDreamingxX @RainDash @Rithas @EVERYONE

[/fieldbox]

Shinji, despite trying to recollect his thoughts into some kind of order, caught the cringe by Kane. He even asked Chiyo something, and damn it was hard to be angry at him. He quietly gripped the edge of his desk to try and keep himself from lashing out. He wanted to leave, to hide away all his anger and bitterness. The doors were locked and all he could do was let Ishida be disappointed in him.

He probably deserved it.

He couldn't even lock eyes with her as he said, "it's my fault. Yuri doing this, everything. She has to be right, because what does it mean if she's not?" He whispered back, hoping that she could hear him. He risked a glance up at her face to see her crying and he ended up covering his ears and holding his head down by force.

"I understand , Shinji . I understand that when Leo could have given you a few words of advice to handle everything you were going through , or even just kept to himself , he decided to torment you and I will say this , Leo , just because you think that life does not give back anything good when you are thrown onto the floor does not mean you have the right to think that people should just move on and get on with their lives ."

That wasn't the point! Shinji wanted to scream. He shouldn't have known about it at all!

Then Harrisson yelled at Ishida. Shinji stood up quickly, not wanting to cause more people's relationships be ruined just because of him. "You don't have to do that, Harisson. I deserve to have someone angry at me for that outburst. If she hates me, it's just what I deserve. Now, we should probably start whatever plan we've all agreed or thought of now?"

Because then the doors could open and he could leave to be alone. If they hated him far away then it would sting less, he could ignore the problem and dull the hurt he felt. Ignore the problem until it went away if there was nothing to do about it, and fix it if it was possible. There didn't seem much ideas to fix it, so Shinji would go with ignoring the problem.

@Ehb @Rithas @Raven Haruka @XxDreamingxX @Everyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Imada Chiyo, #fbceb1, solid]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg
~July 5th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-A~

"I understand you being against this Imada-san. But it's just as you said. Kane-san has already made his enemies in this school. Additionally, a majority of them have appealed to the student council for him to answer for the things that he has been accused of doing. It's simply my function to see it get carried out."
"If you don't want me to decide Kane-san's sentence then that is fine. His alternative is to receive the letter of expulsion that I was supposed give him from the beginning. This letter coming straight from Hisakawa's School Board."

Chiyo stood, shocked into silence from the fact that expulsion was clearly the original intent the school board had. Sure, Leo could be a bit rude at times, but had he really gone so far as to get multiple requests for expulsion?

Mizuki's voice, collected and cool, caused a small smile to form at the corners of the glasses girl's mouth. She didn't really expect one of her other best friends to come to Leo's aid, seeing as how the two of them don't seem to hang out a lot. Though seeing the students divided like this really gave Chiyo the chills, it just didn't look right. Once this issue had passed, would the students who took one side hold some form of resentment for the others, even if just at an unconscious level?

"So you have taken the liberty onto yourself to settle this ordeal, Mizuki ? If you have , do handle the School Board by yourself by explaining what action should be taken against Leo , and if by the biggest of miracles you can convince them that nothing should be done , I would personally demand of you to fix the collateral damage , starting with the student body and then followed by the many complaints we shall receive by the end of the week , directly on my table ."

Johann's tone displayed that same unfamiliar feeling, something that Chiyo both despised but at the same time could sympathize with. After all a very similar feeling was currently invading her mindset at the moment, threatening all the morals, restrictions, and disciplines she had set up for herself. Though he did have a point, if nothing happened then the crowd outside would only continue to grow more restless.

"If anyone assumes that the conditions given by Yuri is something that could be change just by the flick of a finger , I will say that your mind is definitely in your arse . You have failed to think about the other parties against Leo . Just like yourself , they want an explanation and they want action to be taken . Plus , they will not be satisfied by just sweeping this matter under the carpet . We cannot satisfy the needs of every Tom , Dick or Harry . At least , Yuri proposed that the worst damage possibly done , other than being expelled , is Leo moving to another class . And if you say that he really is your friend , you should not have a problem maintaining that friendship , am I right ?"

During this speech, she heard Leo whisper into her ear, asking if she was alright. It was at this moment she decided to take a small evaluation of herself, silently contemplating the question as Shinji had his small outburst.
Was she okay?
The question, simple as it may be, could mean so many things at this moment. What she did know, was that Yuri had proposed the idea of a battle, which would most likely end up with her victory and her best friend leaving the class. However, if by some small chance Yuri lost, then the original order requested by the 19 students outside locked doors and given by the school board would come into play, expelling him instead. And to put the icing on the cake, there was nothing she could do to stop this.

While this all may be true, that doesn't explain this cold rage she felt. Was it from what Yuri had said before, unintentionally bringing up difficult memories of a time before? Perhaps this rage wasn't directed at Yuri, but at herself instead? That must be it, after all who wouldn't be angry at a useless girl who can't even save a single friend?

The small splats of liquid hitting the ground brought Chiyo out of her train of thought, and looking over she could see Mizuki crying, albeit silently. She couldn't believe it, yet another one of the people close to her was hurting, and she couldn't do anything? ~Way to go Chiyo, honestly how bad can you screw things up?~ What was this, a trip down memory lane? Though this was probably because she was thinking about her mother, something which she usually tries to avoid. Heck, she even avoids the topic of it at school, always finding someway to change the subject about family. Shaking her head, she refused to let the saltiness behind her eyes escape their watery prison.

"Stop being selfish , Mizuki . Here I thought you actually gave a hoot about Leo, but all you ever really cared for is who will stand by you and how . Stop pulling Chiyo or anyone else in . I know your life was not the simplest but stop this nonsense . Shinji , Leo , Yuri and anyone else can think for themselves and they do not need to satisfy anyone , whether friends or foe . Just a few minutes ago , you did not give a care about Leo , but be honest , when Yuri got involved , you immediately decided that he was your best friend . And now , you are crying because your best friend did not take your side ? Is that what a best friend is for ? You think that he has trampled all over your feelings but what about the other way around ? What do you think he felt when you backed Leo up ?"

Chiyo's head snapped to Johann, his words forcing reality to hit her hard.

Yuri really was trying not to get Leo expelled, and even if it seems harsh, she's just doing it for, what did she call it, the 'benefit of the class?' And then she just had to butt in, blindly getting worked up and most likely causing this whole explosion of drama. All because of what, her not wanting to not be able to see Leo more often than if he was in another class?

"You don't have to do that, Harisson. I deserve to have someone angry at me for that outburst. If she hates me, it's just what I deserve. Now, we should probably start whatever plan we've all agreed or thought of now?"

Finally raising her head, Chiyo spoke, loud enough for everybody to hear. "I agree Shinji." Turning to Yuri once more, she knew what she must do, quickly bowing in apology at her class representative. "Honestly, I should apologize for my rudeness Nozomi-san. I didn't mean to call your argument stupid, I was just really mad, and still am...sorta- Though not at you anymore, so don't worry! If you wish to have a battle with Leo -kun then I will no longer stop you, but that doesn't mean I will just abandon my friend. You said nineteen students outside, along with the entirety of the school board?" Honestly this was more of a confirmation of what was about to some next, a large grin appearing as Chiyo finally found a way to fix all of this without getting the social morals involved. Really, the answer was so simple that anybody could have thought of it, even though it would probably mean their own punishment later on.

"So, if I were to... convince every student to revoke the request of Leo-kun's expulsion, the board would have no reason to give the order, correct? Meaning Leo-kun could stay and try to fix whatever mistakes he may have made?" The question itself was innocent enough, after all it wasn't like she was going to challenge each and every one of the students outside to an Ava-battle...that would only happen after she talked to them and still refused. [/fieldbox]
@Rithas @Ehb @Cookie And Cream~ @XxDreamingxX @RainDash
@EverybodyelseImayormaynothaveforgotten[/USER]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox= Nozomi Yuri, plum, solid]
Yuri%20Ico1_zpsfui4oskj.jpg

After seeing the lengths Mizuki was going, Yuri strongly felt compelled to lash out, especially as Mizuki set her sights on playing Shinji's feelings into this sort of class civil war she was trying to instigate. But, Yuri knew that any sort of impassioned response would only be playing into her hands. The things that Mizuki said was hurtful, but Harisson's words where right on the spot. There wasn't any legitimate reason to get mad at Mizuki, when the real point of contention was supposed be on Kane.

Her brother's suggestion was exactly what she wanted to have happen. But, Yuri didn't open up with that suggestion. She had hid it - which was the origin of this whole fiasco now engulfing the classroom. It was now potentially the key in resolving it all. Catching onto this, Chiyo again brought it forward.

"So, if I were to... convince every student to revoke the request of Leo-kun's expulsion, the board would have no reason to give the order, correct? Meaning Leo-kun could stay and try to fix whatever mistakes he may have made?"

Recomposing herself after the flutter of a few moments ago, Yuri responded back in an objective manner.

"Yes. If Kane-san can 'undo' the things he's been accused of, then there wouldn't be a reason for them to be mad at him anymore."

Don't Fool Us!
How the heck is he gonna repair me losing my gir-!
Oh yeah! I bet the logic is, if he is good at busting things up, he's good at putting them back together, right!?

The murmurs from outside sarcastically applauded the idea. Despite this, Yuri clarified what this 'solution' entailed.

"I like the idea that Nii-san put forward. It's the hardest option out of all of them, but with it, there may be a chance for Kane-san to be forgiven. If you want to proceed this way, myself and..." Yuri looked at her brother for a moment, a firm, yet apologetic glance. "...My brother will see to it on our end."

Looking back at Chiyo, she gave Chiyo an earnest look of encouragement.

"If you and Mizuki-nee want to help out Kane-san see this through, then please do. The students outside are already weary of any promises coming from Kane, considering they don't even trust him. But, coming from you or someone else, they could have a change of heart."

So there was a third option.

In order for Kane to be forgiven for what he was accused of, he would have to fix the 'problems' that he had created. It wasn't an easy solution, and it was going to be one that would take much more time than a single Virtu-Ava battle. But, as Yuri had said, this wasn't something that she herself could fix on her own. The people whom had came to Kane's support had already put themselves on the field. To this proposal, which would certainly take a good amount of effort on everyone's part, how would they respond?

"Friendships that have been severed, relationships that have fallen apart. I was hesitant in proposing this idea just by reciting those requirements to myself... But - after seeing your determination, Chiyo-chan, I feel like it's an solution I'd like to see happen. I probably should have just come out and said it instead of keeping it to myself."

Yuri said as she glanced over to Shinji. Seemingly at random.

"Shall we give it a try, then? The students outside do sound rather determined, but I think they wouldn't mind having their 'problems' solved. If you can truly do it, then they probably won't feel as determined to seeing Kane-san expelled." Yuri said, turning back to Chiyo.

This was not a choice to be taken lightly. Saying 'yes' would mean convincing an already hostile party, as well as seeing the results of Kane's supposed handiwork. If they were in any-way unsure about how they thought of Kane, then they might even be compelled to abandon their friend they were now standing up for. Maybe, even though this was the choice Yuri wanted for them to take, maybe she was also afraid of it hurting them as well?

Nonetheless, Kane's fate seemed to be in Chiyo's hands. It came down to a choice. An important choice. Whichever choice she made - she would have to live with the hardships, results, and difficulties that would come right along with it. What this would end up being was uncertain, but Chiyo no doubt could feel it in the way Yuri was looking at her as she awaited her answer. Not a look of encouragement, not a look of just, just a look that simply asked Chiyo to sincerely contemplate the answer she was about to give.

@Raven Haruka @Rithas
[/fieldbox]

"So, if I were to... convince every student to revoke the request of Leo-kun's expulsion, the board would have no reason to give the order, correct? Meaning Leo-kun could stay and try to fix whatever mistakes he may have made?"

"Chiyo," Shinji said, "I think that Kane should fix it. You can help, but if he wants to stay and put in effort, then he can. It's his problem, so he can fix it. Having you do it all won't fix a single thing, and he'll just end up back here again at some point."

Besides, maybe Kane will learn something from the experience. Just as Shinji finished speaking, Yuri spoke again and he sat back in his chair, and he tried to relax, but the idea of Kane getting off again for whatever he did irritated him. However, Shinji didn't want to stay and get worked up again s he tried counting. It didn't work, but it kept him busy while Yuri was talking.

Until he saw her looking at him. She was addressing the class, not him, so why was she looking at him? Shinji tried to dismiss it as nothing, but then... hadn't she looked at him a lot during this whole thing?

Were the rumors true?

His stomach bottomed out. If they were true he'd have to let her down and she was already under so much stress... but he couldn't pretend for her sake, either. She deserved better than that, but she also didn't deserve to have someone pretending to be in a relationship with her, because there was no way he could see her as anything but a friend. Besides, he wasn't interested in girls that way, despite him having a fanclub that probably insisted otherwise.

He just wanted this whole drama to be over with, so he could just move on from the whole incident and just continue with classes as usual. All this drama and nonsense was starting to give him a headache.

@Ehb @Rithas @Raven Haruka @XxDreamingxX @Everyone

[/fieldbox]

"Stop being selfish , Mizuki . Here I thought you actually gave a hoot about Leo, but all you ever really cared for is who will stand by you and how . Stop pulling Chiyo or anyone else in . I know your life was not the simplest but stop this nonsense . Shinji , Leo , Yuri and anyone else can think for themselves and they do not need to satisfy anyone , whether friends or foe . Just a few minutes ago , you did not give a care about Leo , but be honest , when Yuri got involved , you immediately decided that he was your best friend . And now , you are crying because your best friend did not take your side ? Is that what a best friend is for ? You think that he has trampled all over your feelings but what about the other way around ? What do you think he felt when you backed Leo up ?"

Stop it. I know where you're going with this. Stop.

"You don't have to do that, Harisson. I deserve to have someone angry at me for that outburst. If she hates me, it's just what I deserve. Now, we should probably start whatever plan we've all agreed or thought of now?"

That's not it. Don't say that.

Why couldn't I think like that? What the hell made me lose my composure?

"Friendships that have been severed, relationships that have fallen apart. I was hesitant in proposing this idea just by reciting those requirements to myself... But - after seeing your determination, Chiyo-chan, I feel like it's an solution I'd like to see happen. I probably should have just come out and said it instead of keeping it to myself."

Why couldn't I help? I only made things worse!

Mizuki's tears had stopped falling when Johann had spoken up, calling her out. As she continued listening to the others, her hands became fists at her sides. In that time that everything started, Mizuki had shoved aside all that her Sensei had taught her. She completely disrespected her, as well as herself when she broke her own morals. What had caused her to fall apart? She didn't that much about Leo to lose it. Was it Yuri? No, she wouldn't get worked up over that. Mizuki's mind went to the situation as hand instead to see if she could find the situation.

That's it. The situation. I saw Leo as Sensei and those who were against him as my parents. It's the same scenario as back then. That's why...

Mizuki wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and looked up at everyone. Her facial expression had gone back to being utterly blank, but this time she wasn't forcing it. Mizuki felt nothing and having nothing but painful memories flashing through her mind only helped. Her eyes were dead and held not even the small spark of life that everyone else held. With her body relaxed, Mizuki walked past everyone, whispering sorry to them. Reaching her desk in the middle of the room, Mizuki placed her earbuds in and blasted the music loud enough so she couldn't hear anything. She grabbed her back and walked over to the locked doors. But a mere door wouldn't stop a girl who mastered all sorts of fighting. Using a roundhouse kick, Mizuki broke the door and it flew into the hall across the way. Using her free hand to fling her hair over her shoulder, Mizuki exited the room and looked over at those who sided with Yuri. The cowered, but Mizuki did nothing and instead turned and made her way down the hallway towards the Gym where they needed to be anyway. Homeroom had ended a few minutes ago anyway. New of her outburst would spread around the school like a wildfire, but Mizuki could easily bring her reputation back up to par and it'd be nothing but a dream. As she walked, Mizuki allowed the painful memories to surround and take her over. They would help her in distancing everyone so that she couldn't hurt them. Not like before.
[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox=Imada Chiyo, #fbceb1, solid]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg
~July 5th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-A~

"Yes. If Kane-san can 'undo' the things he's been accused of, then there wouldn't be a reason for them to be mad at him anymore."

Chiyo smiled at the statement, glad that she could somehow stop all of this. Even if the odds looked harsh, the fact that there was even a small chance was enough to satisfy the young peach. At the mention of Mizuki, she looked over at her friend, only to see that she had stopped crying. Just as she was about to say something, Shinji popped in his opinion.

"Chiyo, I think that Kane should fix it. You can help, but if he wants to stay and put in effort, then he can. It's his problem, so he can fix it. Having you do it all won't fix a single thing, and he'll just end up back here again at some point."

While her ex-friend had his point, Chiyo wasn't about to sit on the sidelines, after all she wouldn't have gotten into this mess if she was just going to do that. "Honestly Shinji-kun, I don't think that the idea of having Leo-kun approach the people outside will go very well. Most likely it will end up as a giant riot, or even worse somebody taking what he's saying the wrong way, since he's already offended them. But as for him ending back up here, don't worry! I'll make sure that doesn't happen! After all, this will only work if Leo stops antagonizing people from now on, right? If so, then that means he needs to be distracted from the pointless things, something that's within my power!" She didn't mean this in a derogatory way, but her words were still bluntly shameless to a fault. Even with the childish hero pose that was involved (one hand up in the air while the other lying on her chest), anybody could tell she was serious.

Finally, something that everybody could agree on. Nodding her head, Chiyo turned back to Mizuki, only to watch her storm out of the classroom, kicking the locked door open. Well at least we won't have to worry about that issue! The thought crossed her mind almost instantly, immediately followed by guilt. What happened to Mizuki? Not only did the glasses girl not get to see her face before she stormed out, but now she's all alone? Oh well, it's really her own fault for expecting her best friend to go out of her way to help somebody she didn't care all that much for in the first place. If she was to be honest with herself, Chiyo knew that she was secretly glad that Mizuki left. She wouldn't want to get her involved in something that didn't directly involve her after all.

"Shall we give it a try, then? The students outside do sound rather determined, but I think they wouldn't mind having their 'problems' solved. If you can truly do it, then they probably won't feel as determined to seeing Kane-san expelled."

The look Yuri was giving Chiyo told the peach to think seriously before replying, but she didn't listen, instead responding immediately. The answer was already imbedded within her heart after all, something that not even a supernova could change. So what if there are consequences, if it means that she will be able to fix everything, then no consequence would stop her! Well, maybe a couple, but still!

"Yuri-san, I think you already know my answer. While I may not be completely sure that I will succeed, I am sure that this is the right thing to do... Now that I've said that, let's get problem-solving!"

The pun, be it an actual pun or not, was a (horrible) attempt at lightening the mood up, since everything seems so dark and depressing.[/fieldbox]

@Ehb @Rithas @RainDash @XxDreamingxX @anybodyelserealyI'mnotsurehowthis'llworkpleasehelp~

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, Royalblue, solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

Leo yawned, he glanced over to Mizuki crying. He wondered if she ever stopped. It seemed not. She really was an emotional wreck. He could swear it was spreading to the other students.

"I understand that when Leo could have given you a few words of advice to handle everything you were going through-" Ah, yes, a few words of advice to handle poor old Shinji's relationship problems. Truly Leo Kane, could soothe Shinji's aching emotional pain. Amazing logic there.

"-he decided to torment you and I will say this , Leo , just because you think that life does not give back anything good when you are thrown onto the floor does not mean you have the right to think that people should just move on and get on with their lives . If you have no idea what they are going through , then just be by their side or just leave ."

I never realized that you were such a detective on peoples "Social moral's". Truly my cold heart has been pierced through by your all seeing mind. Now I shall cry, some might say that my heart will grow three times the size it is now, though that would probably cause it to burst through my chest and then I would die. Now that's murder.

And then Johann went on about what Leo meant, whichever way he was going to frame that. How nice of you Johann.

"So, if I were to... convince every student to revoke the request of Leo-kun's expulsion, the board would have no reason to give the order, correct? Meaning Leo-kun could stay and try to fix whatever mistakes he may have made?" Ah, there you go. Leo closed his eyes, He felt like the sun was targeting his eyes at this point.

"Yes. If Kane-san can 'undo' the things he's been accused of, then there wouldn't be a reason for them to be mad at him anymore." Leo had to stop himself chuckling at the image of him with a magicians hat on and going 'Ta-Daa! All your problems are fixed. Show's over folks!'

It occurred to Kane that he hadn't spoken in a while. Despite the obvious reason of Chiyo asking (If not threatening) for him to stop talking. It also appeared to him that he hadn't talked because nothing right now required his opinion. Here they were discussing how to deal with this "situation" that apparently involved him without including him at all.

Neat.

He caught the glance towards Shinji while Yuri talked. They were challenging him not to smile. if the rumours were true, well. That would be awkward for Shinji wouldn't it? Well, it really shouldn't. But if you count on one thing in this world it was Shinji making it awkward for himself.

"Hmm" Leo let out a tiny smirk. It couldn't hurt could it?

"I think that Kane should fix it. You can help, but if he wants to stay and put in effort, then he can. It's his problem, so he can fix it. Having you do it all won't fix a single thing, and he'll just end up back here again at some point." Shinji offered his valuable opinion, so valuable, that everyone decoded to ignore it.

It was at this moment that Mizuki decided to upgrade her emotional problems from sad to 'let's avoid this person she crazy'. As the door flung open, Leo opened his eyes and stared into the sun. It hurt, but it was the only way not to double over laughing. No matter what he did, it seemed, there was always someone to do something crazier.

"Yuri-san, I think you already know my answer. While I may not be completely sure that I will succeed, I am sure that this is the right thing to do... Now that I've said that, let's get problem-solving!" And that was it? Chiyo ready to crusade in his honour. Why, he hadn't even done anything. He watched her as she, in her rather heroic pose. Was ready to do, well, honestly he had no idea what exactly she had in mind.

A small voice told him to be concerned.

To other people, it seemed that Leo couldn't be bothered with any of this right now. And with his eyes closed, was simply just relaxing in his own head.

@Ehb @Raven Haruka @RainDash @Seriouslyjustotherpeopleit's3amandI'mdeadcutmesomeslack[/fieldbox]

Yuri's shoulder's jumped a little as her sister kicked out the door into the hallways. Frightened half of the class, and walked off in a storm of her own emotions. Just about as usual, she was making a rather big nuisance of herself. Considering it was school property, Yuri couldn't really do much to cover for her when the backlash from that action came around. At least, it was already established that Mizuki Ishida was so far flung from Yuri that the two were kept mutually exclusive in the eyes of the teaching staff.

Resting her hand on her forehead, she spoke in a hushed tone beside Harrison.

"We may really need to consider having that intervention I was talking about earlier, Nii-san."

"I think that Kane should fix it. You can help, but if he wants to stay and put in effort, then he can. It's his problem, so he can fix it. Having you do it all won't fix a single thing, and he'll just end up back here again at some point."

It seemed like Shinji still didn't understand. Yuri deigned to talk with Shinjji about it later. But, at this moment, she had to wrap things up here. Especially considering what her sister had just allowed to happen.

"Yuri-san, I think you already know my answer. While I may not be completely sure that I will succeed, I am sure that this is the right thing to do... Now that I've said that, let's get problem-solving!"

Chiyo spoke with assurance. Or maybe it was confidence? Still, it was a good answer. If Yuri was right about the extent of Chiyo's drive, then she knew that the bespectacled girl would give it her everything. That was enough for her.

"I see."

On the topic of Kane's punishment, there wasn't anything left for Yuri to say. She would still have to get it ok'd by the School Council. Chiyo would have to convince the students to go along with it as well. Still... certainly, this had to be the better way to go about it. The other alternatives were unacceptable. The most Yuri could do for them was to give them the opportunity - the chance to be able to try. But beyond that, there wasn't much else she could do. Their success would have to be carried on their own will to see things through.

For now, the class could at least just get on with their day like normal.

"Who the hell said that we wanted that!?"

The open door.

A moment ago, Ishida had physically broke down the door into the classroom. Outside the people who wanted to see Leo Kane's fate were watching, or rather, listening. They had been listening in on the conversation this whole time, giving off some side comments now and then, as well as some disgruntled mumbles. Maybe even some judgemental and satisfied snickers from those who were happy to see Leo Kane get his final dues.

But, right now. They were not pleased in the slightest.

"Nozomi-san! How could you do this!?"
"Yeah! We didn't agree to this!"

A couple of the students outside, where now making their way into class 2-A. They were seething in anger.

"Don't even try Nozomi! There's no way you can just repair a broken relationship!"
"Yeah! How in the world do you expect me to get back with my boyfriend!?"
"My friends won't even talk to me anymore! Do you expect to change that overnight!? You have to be kidding me!"

Yuri rushed forward. Standing between these students from getting further into the class.

"Just wait a second! We.... can set those things right for you! It's possible!"

"Nozomi-san, no offense, but you're the last person to know how things actually work between people."
"Yeah, It's much more intricate and delicate. You can just put it back together like some sort of machine."

"That's wrong! If a person is sincere about it... then...!"

"You're just siding with your fellow classmates. Wasn't a Social Morals Officer supposed be someone who treated everyone equally.?"
"Do your job and punish Kane already!"

"He will! He's going to make up for-!"

"We were told that he'd be expelled Damn It!"

"..."

Yuri had to pause. As more of the scathing comments and accusations continued to move forward. They were being aggressive and loud. But she wasn't allowed to pacify them unless they tried to physically assault her. Everyone in the school was aware of this fact.

Therefore, the barrage of words continued.

"Just do your job already!, Geez!"
"If this was my dad's workplace, Kane would've already been thrown out! Get real!"

"That's wrong. That's wrong! You just can't give up on someone like that!"

"And you just can write aside our feelings either, Nozomi!"

"I'm not doing that... This way of Kane fixing your problems... it would be much better that wa-"

"FUCK YOU NOZOMI!"

[/fieldbox]

Nobody stood up.

There wasn't much use helping it. The students were certainly rather mad. Trying to get involved would've only made things worse.

Eventually, security did come around. Pulling aside the students for harassing a Social Morals officer. They were pretty cooperative about it. They all seemed to have burned through much of their steam yelling profanities at Yuri.

After the students were taken away, Yuri finally was able to look down a little. Staring at the now door-less entryway into the classroom.

"Come on class. The show is over. So turn your heads back up here, if you please."

By now, Miss Yorihase had already returned. Ordering her students to pay attention a bit more forcibly than usual. Though, the went ahead and ignored how Yuri had yet to return to her seat.

At the end of that period, Yuri had taken a seat in the back. Wearing an expression that was lost in thought.

[July 5th, Late-Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-A]

"Stand."
"Bow."

"Thank You, Sensei."

Miss Yorihase waved her hand noncommittally as she left. Toady, one of the other class-members did the closing duties, as if pretending Yuri had gone absent. She was still there, however. She remained seated in the back of the classroom.

"Ah, waid a second. I almost forgot. Harisson."

Halfway through the door, Miss Yorihase looked back to Johann.

"Considering you're in Morals, Please have a talk with your sister about the whole door thing, please."

Even as the rest of the class began to slowly trickle out of the classroom. Things continued on as normal. Herself realizing this, Yuri stood up from her back row desk. Walking back up to her own so she could get her things and wrap up for the day. Having her belongings inside of her school bag, she turned to find someone.

By the time her eyes met with Shinji's, Yuri seemed to have gone back to normal again.

"Hey, Shinji-kun. Do you have time later?"

This was probably it. That chance to straighten things out he had been waiting for. Yuri had always been in such a hurry that any time to talk with her privately was just cut off.

But this was strange, Yuri was the one asking him. For her, this was the last chance. If she didn't get it across to him now, then she would never be able to after today.

'I'm sorry for asking you so suddenly like this, but... is it alright? I- mean... to talk about something."

Yuri clumsily jumbled around in her words. Not sure of how to casual or formal she should've been making such a request.

@Cookie And Cream~ @RainDash @Rithas @Raven Haruka @ _Everyone in general?
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

The blond was a bit relieved to have the tension between them subside a bit , but that feeling of slight relief was shattered when one of his sister stormed out of the classroom , effectively breaking it somehow in the process . He sighed mentally before saying to himself , that girl is as destructive as she is impulsive . Trying to not build up his annoyance , he turned his attention towards Yuri , "We may really need to consider having that intervention I was talking about earlier, Nii-san." .

"Trust me , Yuri , I am all for it ." , Johann Harrison said in a fed-up tone .

".....While I may not be completely sure that I will succeed, I am sure that this is the right thing to do... Now that I've said that, let's get problem-solving!"

"Chiyo...." , the Russian-British man spoke her name for the first time that morning , obviously stunned by her determination . He would have been lying if he were to say that he was not the slightest bit moved by her actions , but he had to remember that he was a Social Morals' Officer and he had to take no side and try to come up with a solution that would benefit everyone for the better . But he was cut off by the very dissatisfied victims of one , Leo Kane's actions .

"You're just siding with your fellow classmates. Wasn't a Social Morals Officer supposed be someone who treated everyone equally.?"
"Just do your job already!, Geez!"
"FUCK YOU NOZOMI!"

That had done it .

He no longer felt the need to congratulate or even give a piece of advice to his lover . He knew it was cruel of him to pretend as though her efforts did not mean even the slightest bit to him , even though they were clearly for the benefit of Kane , but having his sister take all the blame just because of one student , did not have enlighten his mood or better it in any way . The last of his sympathy for Kane and his friends were gone . All he could do now was provide even the smallest bit of comfort to his sister , as such , Johann placed an arm around Yuri's shoulder , almost saying that she was not alone in this .

"Chiyo ." .
"You have two weeks , three , at the most to deal with the students and the school board . After that , I will personally see to it that his transfer papers are done and sent ." .

Johann did not want to do this . He really did not . But he knew that at least giving Chiyo and whoever that wanted to help a time frame might dampen down the growing commotion of the angry students . He knew that he would regret using that cold tone against her , but he simply had to . For the sake of his sister and everyone else .

---

To be honest , Johann was not in the mood anymore to meet the volleyball girls during their practice time now . He was still...not his normal self , and all he wanted to do was loosen his tie , pull back his sleeves and laze around near the pool area . But , of course , his duties as a Social Morals' Officer kept him always on his toes .

"Ah, waid a second. I almost forgot. Harisson."
"Considering you're in Morals, Please have a talk with your sister about the whole door thing, please."

He could not oppose a teacher now , could he ? The blond merely bowed before answering , "Yes , ma'am ." . Another problem he has to fix of Mizuki . How refreshing . The male then walked to the back of the class , wanting to approach his sister when she had asked Shinji whether he had free time to talk to her later . Not wanting to intrude in anything important , Johann merely gave a small smile before saying , "Yuri , Miss Yorihase had appointed the two of us to figure something out about that door that Mizuki kindly broke for us . Since you are busy , you can just text me later when you are free ." .

@Ehb @Raven Haruka @Everyone
[/fieldbox]

Bang!

There went the door, Shinji thought as Ishida left the room. He was mildly impressed by how splintered she'd made the door, but also mildly disappointed in the fact that the door was now broken and following her meant seeming to be complicit in her breaking school property. So he would sit here, and let them talk at him more.

"Honestly Shinji-kun, I don't think that the idea of having Leo-kun approach the people outside will go very well. Most likely it will end up as a giant riot, or even worse somebody taking what he's saying the wrong way, since he's already offended them. But as for him ending back up here, don't worry! I'll make sure that doesn't happen! After all, this will only work if Leo stops antagonizing people from now on, right? If so, then that means he needs to be distracted from the pointless things, something that's within my power!"

That may be true, but do you think that they'll even bother to acknowledge you if they don't think Kane's going to try at all? Still, if they were going to ignore it, then Shinji figured he'd sit back and enjoy seeing how Kane fared, and if Chiyo was truly equal to the task.

At least, he would have if suddenly the students outside started yelling.

"FUCK YOU NOZOMI!"

Shinji didn't know what to do about it, but eventually the rowdy students dispersed. Yuri sat down in her seat, and class resumed.

---

Even the teacher was ignoring Yuri now.

Why? Was what she did really worthy of this much scorn and hatred?

"Hey, Shinji-kun. Do you have time later?"

He hadn't meant to stare into space like that, but Yuri's voice knocked him out of his daze. "Whuh?"

"I'm sorry for asking you so suddenly like this, but... is it alright? I- mean... to talk about something."

"Oh, it's fine."

Johann walked up and talked to Yuri about something, but Shinji took the time to put away his belongings and waited until he was done.

"I have time whenever, I don't have anything to do today." Shinji said, feigning calmness. He didn't want to think that it was true... but the glances. The fact that she was anxious right now. He'd rather turn her down or get this over with and then it would at least be out in the open.

but then, did he really want to take the chance that it was real?

@Ehb @Cookie And Cream~ @Everyone
[/fieldbox]

[July 5th, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-A]

Shinji didn't seem to be busy - not having any problem meeting up later. Johann stepped in for a second, making a note about handling the fallout from Mizuki's antics.

"Yuri , Miss Yorihase had appointed the two of us to figure something out about that door that Mizuki kindly broke for us . Since you are busy , you can just text me later when you are free ."

"...yes. I will. Considering Mizuki-nee hasn't come back, we might need to find her and talk to her about what she's done." Yuri said as she faced Harrison before he left. "I'll need to talk with the student government about what's happening with Kane now, so I'm going to have to leave Mizuki-nee to you. Sorry!"

Yuri waved farewell to Harisson as he walked out of the classroom. Her shoulders drooped just a little. Yuri didn't look forward to having to try to talk some sense in Mizuki. Though she had a legitimate reason to leave scolding Mizuki to her brother, she knew that she would've come up with something else even without that excuse. In the end, it looked like she would have to leave everything up to Johann. The best she could do was silently apologize for the trouble to come.

"I have time whenever, I don't have anything to do today."

"Really? I'm glad... I was worried about asking you so suddenly. I was certain I'd be conflicting into whatever else you where doing today."

Of course, Yuri was the last one to talk. She still had something to do herself. Convincing the school board about overturning Kane's expulsion. That was already going to be a mess in itself. Meeting with Shinji logically had to wait until after that. But, still... she couldn't let this chance go. All of this would be impossible after today.

"Shinji-kun. I... might take a little longer to get things sorted out for Chiyo-san. Could you wait up for me over by the library...?"

"Thank You." She said with relief.

I probably made him wait longer than he was expecting it to take. Outside, the nighttime lights were already turning on. Normally students would get kicked off the campus at this time. But, since people also live on dorms here, such trespassing after hours need not apply.

Though, considering it's Shinji, I wouldn't be surprised if he had already left. The night-staff would probably recognize him as not being one of the resident students. Standing so conspicuously outside the library.

Knowing Shinji... he might've just left already to avoid getting in trouble.

But, even with those doubts in my mind I keep on moving as quickly as I can. I certainly know that Shinji would wait. And even if he didn't... I'll track him down all the way back to his mother's home if I have to.

The desperation in my own thoughts even irks my own sense of correctness. But, even so. I don't want things to end with any regrets. Even if Shinji denies them... that's okay.

"Shinji-kun."

I stop myself outside of the Hisakawa Librarary. Just as I had asked of him, Shinji was waiting there.

Tension strangles the words I try to form in my mouth.

I know full well if this is taken the wrong way, then this will end up being entirely pointless. But, I do not have the option to do a rehearsal, nor do I have the liberty of reading form a clean and perfect script. In the end, all I have are the fluttering feelings and desires I want to selfishly get across. With those self centered intentions, I move forward.

"Shinji. Thanks for waiting... I apologize for taking so long. Fortunately, I did manage to convince our school board to accept Chiyo's plan for Kane."

My bad habit.

I apologize and go off topic again.

Even after throwing myself forward, I struggle. Caught in this pause where neither of us can come up with what to say.

But, as Shinji's friend, this is something I should've done a long time ago.

I steel myself with those words.

[July 5th, Evening / Hisakawa Academy, The Library, Front Entrance]

"'-It's his problem, so he can fix it. Having you do it all won't fix a single thing, and he'll just end up back here again at some point.'"
"That's what you said about Kane earlier. When we were talking about the alternative to his punishment."

"But, I think you're lying."
"If you truly believed that, then I'd still be the same disorganized and thoughtless middle-schooler I used be."

Yuri didn't like the way she was to say her next sentence. She looked to her side, gazing upwards to the sky.

"Say... if I didn't exist. Would you try to help out Kane-san like you did with me?"

A single line that said everything.

Yuri glanced back to the bespectacled boy to hear what he would say.

@RainDash @Cookie And Cream~
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Fujibayashi Ren, #00ddff, solid]
Ren%20Ico%20Real_zps1ybhnwic.jpeg

[Intro - Looking Back to the Past]
[July 5th - Evening / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Rooftop]

As the sun began to set, a short, white haired girl can be seen standing on the main school building's fenced rooftop, looking at the horizon while holding a can of Boss Coffee. She wore the usual Hisakawa uniform, with a black cap on top of her disheveled shoulder length hair. Ren was staring at the horizon, with a rather melancholic face. The recent events developed in Class 2-A has saddened her. Due to the rising of reported delinquent incidents, the rooftop has become off-limits for the students until further notice. Being part of the Social Morals Club, Ren has somehow procured the key to the rooftop and subsequently turned into her little hideout. She even made copies of the key too. Of course, her friends and perhaps some students in 2-A probably known about this little fact. Whenever Ren needs to cool herself down and you need to find her, the rooftop is your best bet. From there, Ren began to look back...

("Oh well. I can't believe that the whole class literally in turmoil right now...")

It has been a rough month for the classroom 2-A. At first, everything goes well. The Culture Festival held in the last June 21st went pretty smooth, with Yuri taking the helm managing the event, or rather what the students called it "puppeteering". Although most of the students were sad as some of the performers left after the event to pursue their own dreams, Class 2-A remained stable...

Until the Sports Festival happened.

This is when the divide in 2-A started due to a... "bet". To Ren, it was a complete joke, a time bomb that was waiting to explode. It all started with Leo Kane mentioned everyone did well in 2-A because of Yuri's "puppeteering" acts, and thus proposed that she should refrain from involving herself managing the event, letting 2-A do it on their own. Seeing this, Katsumi, who was eager to prove her worth to Yuri, jumped on the opportunity. Ren on the other hand, strongly objected this act of "betting" when she heard the rumors circulating around. Instead of completely dropping control, Yuri should become as an adviser, helping Katsumi organizing the Sports Festival. In fact, Yuri's influence would make things easier, and Katsumi can learn the ropes too.

At this part of flashback, Ren felt disappointed, letting out a heavy sigh, before taking a sip of her can of coffee. She wanted to participate the kickoff meeting for the Sports Festival, but as a Social Morals Club member she was called upon for work and missed the meeting. When Ren heard the news that Yuri officially announcing that she will not be involving herself in the preparation of Sports Festival, she was quite displeased with the outcome. In fact, Ren neither supported Katsumi or Leo in the ensuing divide that happened prior to the Sports Festival. Since then, Ren started avoiding them, sometimes taking extreme measures. Some of her peers actually approached her and asked who she would like to support. Ren just coldly responded:

"Neither of them worth my support. They will just drive the whole class into ruins thanks to their egos."

It was words like these that Ren acquired her second unofficial nickname: The Stunted Tiger. At times, she would not think twice to disagree, especially on moral values. It was that part of her personality that she garnered numerous enemies and rivals. There are certain relations that Ren wishes to repair because of it, but there are some, especially on the Sports Festival incident, she wished that it is better to just forget about it. Thanks to her words, the other students of 2-A distanced themselves from the Sports Festival. To her surprise, the number grew and became the majority.

And then, the confrontation between Yuri and Leo. Ren was there as well, witnessing the whole incident. However, she remained silent, and merely sat on the sidelines as the arguments unfold. There, Ren was impressed by Chiyo's tenacity to protect Leo from being transferred or even expelled from the school. At this point, Ren really wanted to jump in. She found it amusing that the school board actually agreed to expel a jerk who has caused widespread verbal damage, rather than a real delinquent causing fights here and there. Eventually, Yuri was convinced by Chiyo to take the third option, which brought a smile to Ren. Eventhough she clearly knew that convincing the boards to rescind their decision to expel Leo will be a great duty. Seeing this, Ren decided to help her, despite the apparent impossible odds presented.

Then the profanity session happened, leaving Yuri even more broken than before. Ren felt a great urge to slap that student who shouted a big F-U to Yuri. To Ren, a complete double-faced jerk like Leo does not warrant an expulsion. It only warrants a single or double term worth of Social Morals Club Remedial Sessions where peer counselors like Ren will attempt to brainwash him, over and over again if they have to. Probably that is the reason that Leo and Ren are friends?

("Alright, that's enough sunset staring for today. Time to go home.")

Ren then finishes her can of coffee, before going down from the rooftop. She then casually making her way out to the exit of the main school building. Ren is not expecting to stumble upon someone at this hour, but...

@TheCast

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Leo Kane, royalblue, solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

"Who the hell said that we wanted that!?" Like a swarm of slightly irritated tuna, those disgruntled students floated into the class, clearly unappeased by the events so far.

"Don't even try Nozomi! There's no way you can just repair a broken relationship!"

It occurred to Kane that one of the students standing in that mob was the girl who had that really annoying laugh. Wasn't she the one who got dumped by that other guy?

"Yeah! How in the world do you expect me to get back with my boyfriend!?"

Probably didn't help that he was eyeing up five others then.

"My friends won't even talk to me anymore! Do you expect to change that overnight!? You have to be kidding me!"

She laughed at all his jokes, or really any sound he made. Constantly sounded like a goose was getting hacked at with an axe. Then he had to get in Leo's way. Honestly if a few quick rumours are really all that takes to stop that irritating laugh and the whole thing altogether, then really it wasn't much of a relationship to begin with. But he supposed people always remember things greater then they actually were.

"Do your job and punish Kane already!"

He honestly didn't even remember what he said. They all blended together into a mixing bowl of sad little individuals crying over themselves. All they did was whine all the time. Never seeing to fix the problem themselves.

"We were told that he'd be expelled Damn It!"

Idiotic emotional wrecks. Too busy pitying themselves.

"And you can't write aside our feelings either, Nozomi!"

That, Kane supposed. Was what he told himself today

"FUCK YOU NOZOMI!"

He wondered what he would tell himself tomorrow.

[July 5th - Evening / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Exit]

Leo yawned for perhaps the millionth time that day. He probably didn't look that great. Seeing as his face and his desk were having a very flirtatious relationship together for the entire rest of the day. Leaving red marks on the entire right side of his face.

He thought for a moment about the events of the day. His headache was subdued for now, he had taken some tablets, which helped. Even if he wanted to chug enough to take down a rhinoceros.

He had spoken to some other students, how they asked how he felt. That he should feel relief, concerned, angry, happy. All sort of things. Amazing how they seemed to tell him the events, as if he been sick and had missed out. Then again, it felt like so many things happened that it really wasn't about that. it was funnier (or perhaps, juicer) to talk about Yuri's poor unfortunate talk with the angry criers or Mizuki finally giving in to her hatred of doors, And murdering one in cold blood.

At least Katsumi was apparently leaving. It seemed to him that sadly it was a poor idea to highfive everyone in the room when he found out, no matter how much he wanted to do that. (And a victory dance)

Hiding behind the horizon, the sun smiled at him.

He also remembered briefly seeing Yuri approaching Shinji as he dragged himself out of the class, he wondered what that was actually going to be about. Eventually there were so many rumours that at this point it couldn't be that. Perhaps Yuri just really wanted to know the name of a song she had stuck in her head. (Saying that Yuri didn't just have boring elevator music all the time)

Swiftly turning around, Kane found himself face to face (Well more like face to general stomach/chest area) with Ren. Quickly taking a step back, Leo nearly fell over.

"Ah-!" He steadied himself, to others, seeing Kane caught off guard so easily was almost never seen. Though in this circumstance, no one was really focused on him.

He took a breath...

Leo let his head fall to one side, "Hey Ren-" He thought for a moment. "Do you know where Chiyo is? I kind of need to talk to her, if she still is in the school that is. I would of talked to her when class ended but-" Leo shrugged. "....I had to do something"

Kane turned to one side, if one looked they might have seen on his face (Aside from the desk marks) a bruise around his left eye.

"Any Idea?"

@Miya @Othersandstuff~[/fieldbox]

[July 5th, Late Afternoon to Evening / Hisakawa Academy, Library]

"Shinji-kun. I... might take a little longer to get things sorted out for Chiyo-san. Could you wait up for me over by the library...?"

He waited. And waited. Shinji even pulled out a few games to pass the time, and besides, it wasn't like anyone would pass by or call him suspicious. Would they?

As he waited, some random girls came up to him, got embarrassed and left. One of them even clocked in at a record time for people to go up to him, blush, and run away. So Shinji figured that at the very least Yuri could chicken out if this meeting was about what expected it to be about. He was overreacting, though. He was certain that Yuri wasn't giving off the impression that she liked him. Maybe... if she confessed he'd tell her the truth.

"Shinji-kun."

He was pulled from his meditation by Yuri herself, who apologized and told him that Kane would have Chiyo do all the work for him.

"Oh. I'm glad he won't be expelled."

Lies. And she knew it. It was obvious, from his behavior towards Kane and his statements from before that Shinji despised Kane. But still, it was more or less a white lie, because it didn't hurt anyone to say something polite. Even if he didn't mean it.

"'-It's his problem, so he can fix it. Having you do it all won't fix a single thing, and he'll just end up back here again at some point.'"
"That's what you said about Kane earlier. When we were talking about the alternative to his punishment."

"Yeah."

"But, I think you're lying."

He tried not to flinch at the words. Not that they were true about him lying for once, but hearing Yuri say them had every bit the impact that he expected.

"If you truly believed that, then I'd still be the same disorganized and thoughtless middle-schooler I used be."

"You took a step to change. Kane... if Chiyo fixes this for him, he won't change."

"Say... if I didn't exist. Would you try to help out Kane-san like you did with me?"

The words caught him off guard. Shinji pondered it for a bit. Eventually it came down to lying for the sake of looking good, or telling the truth and getting it off his chest.

"No," Shinji said satisfied with that answer. "I hate to sound like a jerk, but I'd let him get expelled. He's not as bad as delinquent, sure, but... he hurts people all the same, and if he's bored with us, then he can go somewhere else." Shinji had considered saying yes, lying through his teeth and saying everything he ought to. Play the 'perfect boy' role again. But then... where would that get him? Another set of lies to juggle? "You think I should get Social Morals remedial class for saying that?"

@Ehb
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.