Status
Not open for further replies.
To keep things moving for Rei and Michio to fight, I'll be making a small post, normally I like to wait a bit on that, but both of them seem to be working on there posts from what I was told via pm and requested it, my next post will likely take a bit longer, don't want to hog up the thread.

Chiyo's friends with all these potential bad influences xD

@Wen : Honestly, I've no clue how in the world Chiyo and Nyoko managed to become friends. Do you have any ideas?

ON ANOTHER NOTE--I posted. Have fun dealing with an angered peach @Rithas .

Alright! We finally get to see who that person is!

Anyway, from this point on, please bear in mind that the intention is to have a time skip occur at the end of the month. So please write your posts and adjust their pacing based on that. For the scene in the mall, I'll give @Rithas a chance to either break off or react - though that scene will resolve quietly if nothing else occurs.

@Accelerator @Karyra
A little bit of a background lore note. Though Virtu-Ava battles typically require the background equipment (like Hisakawa's or the TTC's VR faucilities) to run them, in the case of people with chips like Michio and Rei, they are still able to run it alebit like the gangs do their battles outside, by doing a direct Wireless Lan link with one another.

Going WLAN in-universe is also implies a certain level of intimacy among regular students.

Finally feel free to resolve that virtu-ava battle without waiting on my post.

@Raven Haruka
Nyoko's generally an outgoing and social person, so she could have befriended Chiyo by being herself. Maybe she found out about her cooking skills, and tried to get an interview for the radio or even recruit her. Anyone's free to join the student radio, so I guess how well that went depends on Chiyo.

EDIT

@Accelerator
Michio hasn't lost his friendship with Kira yet, though she isn't too happy with either him or Rei.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Raven Haruka
Hah, Nyoko and Mana look so darn similar. Except she's shorter and has longer-hair. And, by the looks of it, is drawn by a more skillful artist. So we have the actual twins and the two that look like they should be twins but (as far as I know) have no familial relation. Great to see a full character sheet out though.

On another note, I've not had the time to post the past few days, sorry for the hold-up. I'll try for tonight, or tomorrow at the latest.

So fun fact about the fight in the IC, me and Accelerator drew twice. It was kinda hilarious.

Reactions: Illin
Reverse RE:CaLL: Chiyo Imada
@Raven Haruka
@Miya
@Rithas
Due to what has happened, Chiyo has managed to advance her side-quest to trigger a special event. Just like the 'Hard Resets' there exists an extended scene which expands upon certain details of what happened during Middle School for Chiyo that will run in a PM separate from our main IC. In particular, this gives an opportunity for a Middle-School Chiyo recently out of the hospital after the accident to Interact with an IC Umeko Hayata in the past.

Of course, while certain results are expected since it happened in the past, this event is ultimately meant to define what image Chiyo has of Umeko based on the few interactions they ever had within Canon.

Finally, this is optional. If Raven opts out, or the deadline to take the offer passes (on the 30th) then the entire thing will be condensed and written out in general terms by me. I have also pinged Rithas and Miya since the opportunity for them to play their middle school counterparts (Leo and Ren) is available if they wish.

Last edited:
Oh that sounds interesting. Quest triggers eh.

@Ehb
Challenge Accepted! Bring on the middle school!
(I'm slightly scared, but meh. What's the worse that could happen?)
*claps hand on your shoulder and gives you a thumbs up*
Good luck kid

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Iwaku is just refusing to quote/reply to anything, how annoying.

Special chapter, woop woop. The fun/despair!

Iwaku is just refusing to quote/reply to anything, how annoying.

It's a known bug (read page 4 as well), hopefully it'll be fixed soon. ^^

And yes, oh my, a new chapter... I really am getting quite far behind on keeping up with all the events...

Hooo boy, a special chapter. Good luck with that.

EDIT
Also apparently with Nyoko revealed, I wonder what sort of student-mentor relationship Yuuki have with Nyoko

Last edited:
@Ehb So going WLAN is like the Accel World direct link sort of thing ay? Nicesu

Anyways I'll try to get a post up either today or tomorrow.

The Recall chapter was supposed to be done on last Christmas anyway :v

Also, Remu.

wat.jpg

Im sorry but I have lost interest along with the available time to hold another roleplay. I have to drop.

NO, NOT THE LOVE INTEREST!!!

...Anyhow, I understand. I hate to see you go (and leave poor Chiyo forever alone once more) , but hopefully you'll have lots more luck with all your other stuff!

Thank you.

*salute*
May you fare well in your endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.