High School Sweethearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lex
I sigh heavily, a goofy smile plastered on my face. "Oh, sweet! I'm pretty crappy though, I use to play in a band but I never really learned how to play. I can't read sheet music but I can figure out some tabs. I was actually the only girl in the band. All of the guys wanted me to do vocals but I can't sing to save my life." I shut my eyes for a second when you push my hair back, I reach for your hand, holding it on my cheek just a little longer until you pull away and begin eating. "So uh do I just dig in?" I pick up my spoon and point at my bowl. "Any thing you wanna say just in case I don't make it?"

SUMMER
I roll my eyes and softly punch you in the arm, "Oh whatever! I dont believe you for a second. You'll have to show me all your skills." I blush and smirk, and continue to take another bite of my spaghetti. I smile and laugh softly at you, "Hmm. It was fun while it lasted?" I laugh and can't help but feel so happy. This all feels so right. No one has ever made me feel this way. Not even Morgan. I look down for a second, thinking about her. Why couldn't she like me? Be so kind just like Lex is? Actually make me feel like she care's about me? I sigh, and look back up at Lex. "I really like you." It takes me a second to realize what I just said, and that I didn't just think it I actually said it. Out loud. Oh god, maybe you didn't hear me? I take another bite of the spaghetti quickly, trying to cover it up.

Lex
I laugh, grabbing my arm dramatically "Damn girl, are you trying to break arm??" I hit your arm back as I continue to laugh "oh you jerk! You better at least attempt to save me, let me die with a smile on face. I think it's the least you can do." I smirk at you then take a piece of bread, dipppng it into the chowder. I take a bigger bite than I mean to when I hear you, my mouth full of bread. I cover my mouth quickly as I chew, too shocked to just eat my food before I speak. "I like you too." I finally manage to get the bread down. "Does this mean you'll go out with me again?"

SUMMER
My heart pounds as I hear your silence. Ugh of course you think I'm crazy now. I keep panicking and mentally hitting myself until I hear you, I look up at you. Did you really say what I think you did? And then you ask that question that makes my heart flutter. I smile at you, wanting nothing more than to kiss you. "Haha yeah, I will." I blush a ton, and look away for a moment. I twirl the spaghetti in my fork and keep playing with it, thinking about what just happened. "You really mean it?" I mumble, keeping my eyes on my plate.

Lex
I smile, loving how comfortable you are. I love the way your lips curl into a smile, the way you play with your hair, ugh I just want to run my fingers through it. My heart sinks a little when I hear you mumble into your plate. Why would I ever lie about wanting to take her out again? She's adorable and so far, pretty chill to be around. Not counting the 20 nervous breakdowns I've had trying to talk to her. I laugh, taking your hand in mine. "Well that depends gorgeous, are you really going to let me try your spaghetti?"

SUMMER
I smile and blush as you grab my hand, "ofcourse!" I say leaning a little closer to you. Gosh you're so perfect, everything is so right. It feels so right. I twist some noodles in my fork and take another bite, "It's all yours, dig in!" I say with a small smile. My blush is still out of control, it always is when I'm around you. How does she do this to me?

Lex
I can't help but smile back, you're beautiful. How has no one taken this girl out before? How in the hell did I get this lucky? I shift "Oh, great!" I look down searching for a fork, realizing I never had one to begin with. I take a chance and ask "Would it be too much to ask you to feed it to me? I don't really have a fork." I smile again, I can feel my cheeks beginning to warm up, wondering if I'd gone too far.

SUMMER
I smile at you as you blush, slightly surprised at your request. "Oh, yeah ofcourse. Sorry I didn't notice." I smile and twirl some more spaghetti, in the fork, and glance upto your eyes, I smile and lean closer, my eyes staring at your lips. God those lips are perfect, I can't stop staring at them. Craving them. I slip the fork closer between your lips, wishing it were my lips touching yours instead of the fork.

Lex
I lean in taking the spaghetti from the fork, shutting my eyes for a moment, surprised at how good it taste. Groans softly as I lick my lips and sit back. "Wow, ok those are some pretty good noodles." I smile at you as I continue to wipe my lips with my napkin. "Okay Ms. Perfect, so far I know you're a jock, with movie star good looks, a brain, can play the piano, or so you say" I chuckle, joking with you then continuing "you have a dream that you're genuinely passionate about so what gives? Why haven't you gone out with anyone before, male or female?"

SUMMER
I can't help but watch your lips the entire time. Craving for that tongue, and unknowingly wanting that tongue in more than just my mouth. I blush and quickly flash my eyes back to yours, almost beggingly. I can't help but invountarily lean in closer, much more closer than comfort. I smile and blush, pushing the hair behind my ear. "Im not that great... But I am barely sixteen, in the mormon religion you're not supposed to go out with anyone until you are sixteen. Not a lot of people followed that, but I sort of took pride in it. I never had as big of a problem with it cause I never wanted to really be that sexual with anyone, especially any guy. So I was fine with waiting until 16. But then I met someone, and I've never felt these feelings before. I mean sure, I liked other girls but I never thought much of it. Until this year. I feel so much more, I have this hunger... desire. I dont know, but I think I know now that I was so okay with waiting because I wasn't interested in guys. and I never dared to think about girls, or I would end up in hell or something and my family would hate me. But I'm starting to finally realize its not true, and that I want to be happy and make myself happy. Not do things or act a certain way or be a certain person because someone wants me to be. I want to be me. I want to love myself, or ill never be able to truly love anyone else." I realize how long I had ranted. But it wasn't ranting, it was just talking. Honestly. Ive never been able to just open up like that in front of anyone, or be so brutally honest. To feel so comfortable. And yet this girl I just met, who is here and intoxicating to me, opens me up like butter and not the clam I usually am. I smile and glance away a moment, and look back up, just wishing I could feel those lips. Be closer to her than I have ever been with anyone.

Lex
I smile as you speak, listening intently, watching your body and the way you lean towards me. I wasn't expecting her to open up like this, at least not to me but I'm glad she did. She seems so comfortable yet still so troubled and I can understand why. It must be terrible...I won't say I've had the easiest time coming out to my family I mean, I'm in Utah with my god family while everyone else is back in New York for crying out loud! I want to help her, I want to take her out again and after spending time with her who knows, maybe things could become more than just friendly. I may not have grown up with the strictest religious family but I can relate to an extent. It's terrifying, feeling like you don't belong, like there's something...wrong with you. You try to ignore it, hoping it'll go away, that maybe, just maybe you'll find the right guy to make you forget about that new girl who sits next to you in every class and sits just a little too close so that your legs touch under the desk but you don't, and even though something in your head tells you it's wrong it just feels so right. I sigh, lean over and grab your hand, smiling as I stare into your eyes " I dunno, I still think you're pretty great. There's nothing wrong with waiting to date and you're right you need to love yourself because if you don't there's no way you'd ever be able to really love someone else. I use to think the same way, that if I thought about a girl the way I should have been thinking about a boy...that somehow someone would find out and I'd eventually end up in hell because certain people think it's wrong but I never really understood why. I'll be honest with you, I'm still learning how to love myself so I don't know how much help I'll be but if you'd let me I really would love to try. This may sound a little crazy but I think you're lovely Summer and if you ever need someone to talk to about anything really just let me know, ok? I'll just come whisk you away in the jeep." I grin and roll my eyes a bit "Oh yeah and I guess if you need help getting a date, I won't mind going out with you again." Ugh I can't stop staring, I just want to hold her but it'd probably make everyone, including her uncomfortable. My body aches to lean in and touch her cheek, to brush her hair aside and kiss her sweetly but again, it would probably make everyone uncomfortable. I run my hand through my hair and sigh "I hate to ask but what time do you need to be home? I don't want your parents flipping out on you."

SUMMER
I smile as you take my hand, seeing the way you look at me. Hoping... and almost knowing you feel the way I do. That this is a big connection. I stare into your eyes, "Id love another date. And thank you, you're my knight in shining armor, and instead of a horse a jeep." I laugh. "Its actually just parent. My mom more specifically. I stopped all contact with my dad about 6 or so months ago. He's awful." I try to smile, I'm not really sad about it. Im just happy he's out of my life. "I dont believe I have a certain time I need to be home, probably just before midnight. I stand up, keeping my hand in yours, "Lets get out of here."

Lex
I chuckle "Well I'm glad you're realizing on the first date. Oh ok, I get it. I lived with my mom up until I came out here with my godmother and her family, I'm not really sure how long it's been since I've seen my biological father." I caress her cheek and smile for a moment before flagging down the waiter "hmm I don't have to be home till midnight either." I grab the check book, scribbling for a few seconds before tucking some cash in it and setting it back down. Curious, I get up from the table and smile at you sweetly "What did you have in mind?"

SUMMER
I try grabbing the check but the waiter gives it to you. I narrow my eyes at you and groan. "I'll get it next time." I smile and pull you out of the restaurant, "I don't know, we can do whatever!" I smile, as soon as we get outside I take in the fresh air. Leading you to a draw bridge near by. "Whenever I'm on this thing I just feel like I should be in jurassic park." I chuckle softly before stopping at the center of the bridge, looking over into the water. "Its so pretty at night." I look up into the sky and the stars.

Lex
"Well you can sure try doll." I laugh, following close behind you. "Well you're the local, shouldn't you be showing me around?" I continue to follow you to the bridge, smiling when I hear how happy you get when you mention Jurassic park. "Big dinosaur fan?" I chuckle as I slide next to you, playfully bumping your hip with mine. I stare at ou for a second admiring your features before looking up at the sky. "It's beautiful. You can't get this in the city, too many lights on."

SUMMER
I laugh and nod, "I dont know why I just really love Dinosaurs." I smile as I look into the moon. I look back at you as you speak, loving the way the moonlight hits your perfect skin. Your hair shining and your skin glowing. I move slightly closer, unnoticeably. Or so I hope. "Thats too bad, we'll have to go hammocking sometime. Its way fun, and I love staring at the sky." I glance at the sky and then back at you, my heart racing. You're so beautiful, I cant get you out of my head.

Lex
I feel you get closer, biting my lip every time I feel your eyes on me. "I think I can safely say I've never been hammocking before but if it means I get to be close to you and star at the stars I'm down." I bump you again then link my arm with yours, locking our fingers together. I glance at your lips and my body starts to ache. Ugh I've wanted nothing more than to just kiss you all night long. "Hey Summer?" I turn my body towards you, my free hand tucking your chin gently, turning your face to mine. I lean in slowly, my heart pounding in my chest, everything seems to be speeding up and slowing down all at the same time when we connect. I kiss you long and slow, easing into it, praying you don't push me away. I slip my tongue between your lips a few times, sucking gently on your lip before pulling away to catch my breath. My cheeks are burning, my heart feels like it's ready to stop at any given moment but it doesn't. I bite my lip thoughtfully as I try to process what I just did.

SUMMER
I hear you say my name, after a few moments of silence. Before I can turn you've already got your hand on my chin, my stomach does a million flips. Is this really happening? What if I'm awful? What if- all my thoughts stop as I feel your lips on mine. My heart pounding loudly, my body electrifying. I kiss you back softly, slowly. It feels like a blissful eternity that our lips are together. I softly moan, involuntarily when I feel your tongue and you suck on my lip. So this is kissing? God its amazing. My arms find their way around your neck, and my eyes find yours. My mind tries to process what just happened. It all felt so right. It takes me no longer than a few seconds before I realize I'm pulling you close again and pressing my lips to yours. Terrified but intrigued at the same time. Wanting nothing more than to just kiss you forever.

Lex
My hands find your hips, pulling you closer until our bodies are pressed against each other. My lips part as I wait eagerly for your tongue, my senses flooded with the scent of your perfume. A small moan escapes my lips before I have the chance to stop it. Embarrassed, I pull away. My eyes flutter open then dart to the ground. I take in a deep breath, taking a moment to process that this time, you kissed me. I look up, grinning shyly, speechless. One of my hands makes it's way to your cheek, brushing it gently with my thumb while I stare into your eyes. "I'm sorry if I made that weird...it's just" I pause. What was that? I've never been kissed like that before, a kiss has never made me feel this way. No, a kiss has never made me yearn for someone, not like this. I stutter a bit before managing to ask "How did that make you feel?"

Status
Not open for further replies.