High School for Underworlders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile the teacher from the class room next door scanned the classroom for for the trouble maker. That's when he noticed the hooded male who was holding the clock. He was the only one out of their seat and in a crater on the floor,"You! You did this...didn't you?!"He said with fury in his eyes as his nostrils flared. He was looking at him like he wanted to snap him like a twig. He was indeed a night mare of a teacher.

No wonder most students who knew of him became afraid when they ended up in his class. No one knew what he was other than scary as hell. Some students said he was a chupacabra and others said he was a son of Cerberus. Either way...he was someone no one wanted to make angry. The rumor was students disappeared when ever they made him angry enough.

Garfield awoke from his slumber that seemed impenetrable. He then looked around and noticed the male teacher yelling extremely loud at a very shady looking guy with a hood on. He then turned around to notice one big hole which aloud him to see some of his new friends in the other classroom, "Why is there a hole in the wall..." he said out-loud, thinking it was thinking it to himself. When the whole class stopped and looked at him, he sort of just sunk down in his seat. It wasn't until that moment, when he'd noticed the demon girl in the class. Woah! Hottie! he thought to himself, this time making sure that none of those words slipped out of his mouth, but instead staid in his head. Before he knew it Garfield slipped back into a comfy sleep. So much for being enthusiastic about your first day of school when you're asleep through most of it.

Felix tensed up when the new teacher entered the room. Preparing for a skirmish, he unhinged his jaw and conjured a chainblade.

Raye got up and ran to the teacher. "Allow me to explain, sir. This... was merely an accident. I am a Dreox, which of you did not know, is a blind species with incredible Earth powers. Now, I'm sorry if it has caused you any harm, but I tripped against a desk and thinking I might be in danger I sent an attack in the direction of that wall. It was a mistake that I will make sure will not happen again."

The male looked at the brave male who had ran up to him then he leaned in his face and sniffed him. The way the teacher breathed sounded like that of a large bull and a wild bronco combined. Either the male had a death wish or he was the bravest student he had met. He had to admit he was impressed,"I'll let it slide this time...but if happens again whether it's you." He paused and looked at the hooded male,"Or another student.There will be hell to pay...you can count on that."He said with a hint of malice in his eyes. He turned to leave,"Get back in your seats.Especially you...clock boy...before I shove that clock where the sun doesn't shine!"He said with every intention of following through on his threat if need be. He was still a terror even when he was 'calm'.

His laughing stopped. He looked towards his assailant with an oddly confused look on his face. Was that glare supposed to be intimidating? His thought on the subject fell short when he felt an odd tingling sensation rush down his back. What is this? It couldn't possibly be.... He shuddered at the thought that something had just sent shivers down his spine. Disgusting he thought harshly of himself, spitting down to the floor which landed on some of the green substance that left his hands stuck to the floor. He turned and blankly stared at the teacher who was searching for him. When the teachers eyes met his he could feel the intensity and ferocity of someone who made himself feel like a petty thief compared to a godfather of a criminal syndicate. It was a battle he felt he couldn't loose for his own dignity. Grinding his teeth hard he stared at the teacher, a battle of ferocity heavily stacked against him. While staring at the teacher he missed the klutz who'd invaded his space earlier approach him. "What... the hell?" He stared dumbfounded as the kid took the bullet for him. Hmph he thought to himself. He flicked his head forwards causing his hood to fly up and cover his eyes again, as he noticed he was starting to gain some unwanted attention from the nearby students. Effortlessly he got up from where he'd been kneeling on the floor, hearing another crack similar to ones he'd just heard. He looked down and snorted at the sight. Attached to the other end of the goop was a chunk of the floor the other side was stuck to. He pulled and managed with a little effort to separate his hands into two individual balls of a messy mixture consisting of chunks of the floor, green muck, and bits of broken clock which he'd ripped in half when he separated his hands. He turned to the student who'd launched the mess at him once more, "You'd think I was going to kill someone to get whatever this is launched at me." A sneer could be seen under the hood. He refrained from smiling at the statement he'd just made, since he could have easily actually been going to kill someone. He sat down on his chair, which was missing it's desk. The hunk of wood laid broken in half on the other side of the room as a result from him throwing it. He looked down to his hands, and began the tedious task of scraping off the sticky mess from his hands. Sitting there struggling to clean the mess, he tried to address the blind kid "Tha.....thank...er, sor-" He struggled, not looking up towards the kid. He eventually ended his failed attempt at a thank you and apology with an angered grunt.

The door opened and a young woman slipped inside, obviously embarrassed to be late. Four bony nubs of flesh poked out from around her shoulder blades, and holes had been cut in the back of her jacket to accommodate them. Her skin was bone white and looked quite slick and rubbery, like the skin of a whale or a dolphin. Her eyes were the same color and lacked irises and pupils, though she didn't seem to have any trouble seeing or navigating between the desks and the wreckage left by the hooded boy. Istra was making for an empty desk at the back of the room when the teacher rounded on her, obviously fed up after all the chaos and interruptions.

"You! Don't be late again! If the people out there don't punish you for it, I will!"

The young woman nodded emphatically and smiled, nodding and doing little half-bows as she headed back to her seat. "Yes, of course, I'm very sorry," she stuttered. Istra had a lovely voice, high and clear. There was an antiseptic quality about her that felt a little unsettling, like florescent lights or the smell of disinfectant, or of sea creatures that had never seen the sun.

Istra hadn't wanted to come to this place. Mother was cold and capricious, but she'd still kept her safe. But now that she was of age she'd been sent here. Mother had said that she'd live if she was worthy, and said she hoped that Istra would kill as many of her rivals as she could. For her part, Istra just wanted to make a few friends and keep under the radar. She'd always preferred to make friends over fighting to the death, but here, just like back home, there were creatures who only wanted to fight and kill. She'd killed before occasionally, but she always felt horrible all over after she'd done it.

Lost in thought, she bumped into Garnet's desk, stuttered an apology, and slid into her own seat before she got in any more trouble.

The teacher looked behind him to give one last ominous glare of warning before snorting and leaving the room. While leaving he had tried to close the door gently but he still ended up slamming it. Not so much out of anger,it was due to the adrenaline coursing through his veins at the moment.

It didn't take much to get his adrenaline pumping or to really ignite his beastly temper. The worst part of all was that he hadn't unleashed his full blown rage. If he had things would have gotten really ugly very quickly because he was the type to do what he thought and said.

That was exactly how he was back when he was a student at this very school. He had earned the title as hall monitor and enforced the rules literally 'with an iron fist'. He was one of strongest and toughest students which is why the principal requested him as a teacher.

If students ever got to out of line...he would be sure to quickly put them back in line. Although no one knows where especially rebellious students disappeared to. It has been rumored that he and the principal...ate them. No one ever dared to ask after they saw the teacher picking his teeth with a bone.

He decided to go speak with the principal before returning to his own class.

Last edited:
"I too am a rare among most of us" Daten said leaning back a little more" but I'm very protective of telling people due to my kind were hunted to near extinction years ago.." Daten pulled a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and stuck one in his mouth. As he offered one to her, Daten pulled his lighter out of his back pocket. Crested on the lighter was a howling wolf's head encircled by a dragon. Daten looked at Pandora waiting for her to take a cigarette if she wanted one.....

Raye nodded at the hooded man, "You owe me one." Raye began walking back to his seat before he slipped on the green slime and let out a cry as he collapsed to the ground.

Istra got out of her seat and crossed over to Raye, taking his hands to help him up. "Are you okay?" she asked. Her hands were cold and very clammy, like a fish or lump of wet clay. She was quite strong too, and had no trouble bringing Raye to his feet. She hadn't been there when he'd fallen over the other couple of times. The floor of the classroom was utterly wrecked. There was the crater, the shattered clock, and lots of goo everywhere. It didn't really seem like a good learning environment.

Not only that, the teacher had gone. Was anyone going to come and teach them or were they just expected to murder each other before the first bell? It seemed like there were all sorts of interesting people in this room alone. There was a draconian, a demon, a drider... it reminded her a little bit of home, with all of Mother's children running around and getting under foot. Most of the time, their fathers came to take them away. But her father was gone, probably dead, though Mother never talked about him, so she'd gotten to stay. Maybe she'd get along here after all.

Pandora watched the male giving him her full attention although she could hear their teacher yelling in the class next door. Daten was worth paying attention to,"How interesting.I wonder what else we have in common."She said with a slightly flirtatious voice.She slowly unwrapping her tail from around her waist,"I'm sorry to hear that.I'm not safe around the vampires who despise...abominations as they call anyone who is half vampire.Having to fight for my life is why I'm so powerful now."She said with a hint of sadness in her voice.She smiled and completely unwrapped her tail then she reached out her hand accepting the cigarette from him,"Thank you and nice lighter by the way.'She said giving a soft smile before putting the cigarette in her mouth.

The teacher for the class next to the class where there had been destruction had finally reached the principal's office and went in. Meanwhile the teacher of the damaged class was still there but for some reason they were still silent. (Should I control the 1st teacher too or are you going to go back to controlling them Raye? So far I'm controlling the 2nd bad tempered teacher and my character.lol)

"The lighter is the a gift from my grandfather before he died" Daten lit his and Pandora's cigarette. He took a long deep drag off his cigarette the sight out the smoke." I'm a Urufu Ryu, a wolf dragon." Daten didn't know why but he felt safe telling her this. "We where hunted down and killed because all people feared us. As far as I know, I am the last of our kind." Daten took another pull and blew the smoke out looking at the crest on his lighter

Upon hearing that a sadness came to her eyes,"I'm sorry to hear that.Whoever did that should be hunted and killed.It's all they deserve."She said with anger beginning to fill her voice. Remembering how bad it was for her to get angry she took a deep breath and exhaled. Then she took a long drag on her cigarette to take her mind off it and finally she exhaled blowing the smoke out of her nose. She looked back at him and raised her tail letting it gently brush against his cheek. She knew she needed to regain her composure so she redirected her focus to him. She smiled,"Well...I promise I'll watch your back because I'd hate to see you killed by anyone.You aren't just rare...you're handsome too."She said clearly flirting with him.

"Istra," she replied, smiling pleasantly. It was then, looking into Raye's face, that she realized he was blind. She didn't say anything out loud, but she couldn't help but feel glad that he couldn't see her face. In Mother's circle, being able to sculpt a convincing and attractive human shape was seen as a sign of good taste and was quite fashionable. She just looked like a rubberized corpse. "Are you a first-year too, Raye?" she asked, keeping her voice low as they proceeded towards their desks. She didn't want the teacher to yell at her again, but she couldn't resist getting to know Raye a little.

Raye nodded, "yep, first year. Although, I should be ready, I mean... to kill, that is. In my culture when we turn 16 we have to battle our father to the death. And I won the battle with only one wound." Raye lifted up his shirt and showed a large scar on his chest.
((It's up to you Hisoka, I have no problem either way. If you want to control the teacher or not I'll leave it up to you))

Daten smiled hearing Pandora's words. "And I will watch your back as well. You too are not just rare.....you're drop dead gorgeous" Daten smirked a little flirting right back with her. He gently took hold of her tail and and let it slide through his hand, knowing that the tail is the most sensitive part of a demons body. He took his last draw off his cigarette and exhaled the smoke, smirking again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once the teacher had left, Felix rehinged his jaw and banished his weapon. There was no need for it if blood wasn't about to be shed. He chuckled over some humorous memory and turned to Garnet. "If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?"

Status
Not open for further replies.