High School for Underworlders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandora couldn't help but almost blush at his words but she knew better than to let herself blush.She couldn't let herself look weak so she smirked in return,"You sure have a way with words."She said taking another drag off her cigarette.Again she blew the smoke out of her nose and watched as he gently grabbed her tail.

She was curious about what he was doing then she saw him slowly let slide through his hand.The feeling sent shivers up her spin and her pupils dilated,"Are you sure you should be doing that?"She said trying to keep her composure.

(Ok Raye you can be the first teacher then.I'll be the 2nd scary bad tempered yelling teacher.lol)

Last edited:
Istra's face fell. "That must have been hard," she sighed. "Were the two of you close before you fought?" She'd heard Mother talk about such traditions but had never spoken with someone who'd fought his father to the death before. His scar looked nasty and she couldn't help but wonder what his father had done to inflict it on him. He'd said he was a Dreox and that he had power over earth and stone, but she wasn't sure how that manifested or what a fight between two earth-users would be like.

What was even more incomprehensible was how it must have felt fighting one's parent or guardian to the death. Her mother had trained her to use her powers and her body, and that meant sparring and training and lots of bruises and cuts, but they'd never really tried to kill each other, and Istra's memory of her father was vague at best, just a hot, shining presence that she'd wanted to embrace and crawl away from all at once. "I don't know if I could fight my father," she said. The pale creature had felt rage boil up in her on more than one occasion, cursing her father for disappearing, but it was hard to stay angry at someone you'd hardly met, even if they had rejected you.

She let her gaze flicker over the rest of the room. For a moment, she let herself grow cold and wondered if it really was possible for there to be a fight to the death with these people. Brothers and sisters could turn on you and there would be scuffles, sometimes actual fights, but she'd never really ended a life before. Granted, that was because the only person she'd come close to killing could survive having his heart pulled out and his head ripped off, but she'd never had the intent to permanently maim or kill.

"Mother sent me here," Istra said gloomily. "She said it was to 'teach me ruthlessness.' Mother always had a flair for the dramatic." The pale young creature rested her elbows on her desk and put her chin in her hands. She blew an errant strand of chalk-white hair out of her face. Mother always scolded her for getting moody and out of sorts, especially when other people were under so much more pressure. Raye killed his father for goodness sake! This was not the time to get mopey and self-centered! Istra caught herself and turned back to look at Raye. "Would you like to be friends, Raye? I'm sure we'll get along."

"I'm sorry Pandora I didn't mean to hurt you" Daten said letting go of her tail. He mentally kicked himself for being dumb enough to do that. Daten looked at her with apologetic eyes." I had no intentions of hurting you.*

"What is this stuff?" The boy scraped the green sludge off his hand and threw it to the ground where his desk once stood, where it collected in to a heap of sludge. I'll get him. He will suffer. The boy glared down to his hands, which minus a few spots were otherwise clean, No he won't his conscience interjected, Shut up, you annoying little imbecile. I'll do what I want, and I don't need your permission to do it. His mouth curled up revealing his teeth as he menacingly snarled towards his hands, Oh I don't do I? Perhaps you've forgotten how this works. Maybe I should refresh your memory. The boy raised his hand and positioned it so the claws pointed forwards into a dangerous circle that could rip through bone like butter, trying to physically threaten his own mind On second thought you'll probably kill someone before I manage to. Your lucky you have me or you'd be dead long ago. The boy spat on the ground, adding to the pile of filth littering piling in front of him. Realizing what his conscience was implying the boy quickly got up, and began to panic, "No, I won't let you!" He yelled, turning to run to the door.

He didn't get a step in before he collapsed onto the floor on his knees. It looked as though he was going to throw up as he rocked back and forth. Then, inexplicably a brilliant royal purple of light erupted from the opening of his hood. It burnt intensely for a short time, causing some of the surrounding students to cover their eyes. Then, just as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. The boy stood up, clapping his hands together to get rid of some of the trash that had collected on them from the ground. He yawned stretching his arms out and stretching. He turned to go and grab the shattered remains of his desk that lay in pieces across the room so he had something to do his work on at the very least. As he crossed the room dodging craters and desks he received some foul looks from his students.Until he lowered his hood, causing some of the dirty looks to turn into ones of shock. In place of the bizzare blue hair and lethal red eyes, his features reversed. In place of the red eyes that shot daggers were blue eyes of the deepest ocean blue that radiated warmth and happiness, and in place of the odd blue hair that covered his head his hair had turned to a burning red that hung low to either sides of the mouth that was permanently stuck in a sneer or insane smile, that now showed a small pleasant smile of one who'd cause no harm. Still giving off his warm smile he crossed the room to grab his desk. "Man does it ever get hot under that hood." He stood with the broken pieces of his desk under him, "Let's see, I'll just..." He reached down and grabbed one of the pieces, hauling it over his shoulder, a rather odd struggle compared to the amazing feats of strength that initially lead to the desk breaking. With an effort he managed to haul the piece to where he sat attempting in vain to stick it in the green pile of muck in front of his chair. After some time he managed to stick it in and took his seat, feeling quite proud of himself, I hate you His conscience spat at him, which just led to him trying to hide a small smile.

• Love
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
"CHICKEN NUGGETS!" he yelled waking up from an extremely weird dream he could now hardly remember. The class stared at him once more. "Sorry..." he said. He looked around and noticed things seemed to have simmered down since he was last awake. "Would anyone care to fill me in on what I just missed? Did someone die? Please don't tell me I missed the very first kill of school. Please!"

• Love
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
Tapping her claws on his back, she looks off for a moment. She had no intentions of fighting Felix, what did his resistance to her powers matter? "I'm simply from a nameless cave. It's where I've lived most of my life."

She looked at him a little confused,"What do you mean Daten? You didn't hurt me at all.It's just that you touching my tail like that is..."She pauses trying not to blush.She gently sways her tail about not to far from him and smirks at him.

The look in her eyes was slightly flirtatious,"Very distracting and it effects me.Not in a bad way.It's like the feeling of a passionate kiss...if that makes any sense.In any case...it's not that easy to injure me.That was sweet of you to be so concerned about me though."She smiled and slowly leaned in close to him.

She was curious to see what he would do with her being half the distance of being within kissing reach.

Last edited:
Zanna notice that the boy who need to be caught up on what just happened was Garfield. It was just her luck she was in a close enough distance to explain what happened with out needing to get up. She whispered loud enough for him to here. "The boy who just took off his hood had thrown his desk and destroyed the clock. Some kinda slime flew when the hooded boy through his desk. He left the whole that is now letting us see some more students. the teacher of the other class came in and threatened for this to never happen again. The blind boy who's a Dreox which means he can control earth took the blame. Now the hooded boy owes the blind kid, and the hooded boy is cleaning up his mess. So far no one has died yet. I take it you had fallen asleep and my guess on why it was the clock and not a student was because the ticking had gotten to him.No one has died yet on the first day, so you didn't miss it. I hope that helped Garfield." Zanna waited to see what he thought hoping that it was some help at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daten saw Pandora lean in toward him. He made a split second decision and put his arm around her waist letting her tail slide through his hand again and pulled her closer. He leaned in closing the distance. Daten felt his lip contact hers gently and lightly. He held the kiss gently, not forcing but a tender and soft kiss.

Pandora felt Daten put his arm around her waist and let her tail slide through his hand again.She couldn't help but let out a low and faint sound that could almost be considered a moan.Before she could say anything he pulled her closer closing the gap in between them.He was bold she gave him that but perhaps he didn't know everything about her kind.

For starters a vamon wasn't a soft kisser but she figured it was better to just show him.So she pressed her lips against his and started to roughly kiss him.She didn't care whether anyone in her class saw them kissing or not.Also she knew that the class next door could see them but that didn't stop her.Although if their bad tempered teacher caught them,that would be a different story.

The last thing she wanted was to upset him or get Daten in trouble.She was secretly listening for the sound of anyone approaching the door.While she listened she heard the sound of 'Ooos' and 'Awws' along with a few whistles.She wasn't going to much pay attention to them though.At the moment Daten had her attention as she slowly brought her hand up.

Gently and carefully running it through his hair due to her nail-like claws.The last thing she wanted was to hurt him but she couldn't resist touching his hair.She was still craving but she would ignore her craving,at least until gym.Then she would go on a near rampage just to satisfy her powerful craving.The main she worried about was showing off how powerful she really was.

Her plan was to keep her power hidden for as long as she could and to stay in control.She knew how dangerous her powers were and what happened the last time she lost control.Her father would be very upset if she made a meal of nearly everyone around her again.​

Reactions: 2 people
Raye smirked, " I didn't really spend much time with Father before he died for many reasons. One of them being that I was the youngest of 13, and all of them fell under Father's powerful Earth spells. The other reason why I didn't spend much time with Father..." Raye leaned in close and began to whisper, "is because he was the King of Aerth before he died. And since I'm the only remaining heir. That makes me, once I turn 18, the King of Aerth!" Raye laughed, "That is, if I can survive this place. I do believe there will be a few assassins enroled here with the aim of taking my life. But that's not worth worrying about now. And yes, yes of course I would love to be friends with you miss Istra!"

"That helps out a whole lot Zanna," he said with a smile. "Hey listen if I fall asleep again throw a book at me. Seriously, I don't want to miss any action. You know what? I think we should team up. Stay together so we don't die! You're always stronger in a group right?" Garfield nodded at her then grew himself an alligator tail to keep himself up as he leaned back in his chair. He balanced on it throwing his feet up on his desk. "So Zanna...if you don't mind me asking, what's your story?" he asked with great curiosity.

"I'm glad it helped Garfield. I'll try to help keep you up and the teaming up to stay alive sounds great." She pause for a minute. "As for my story are you sure that you would like to know. I don't want you to be afraid of me after words or think I'm to weird to be around." She stared at him under the her hood in patience to see his answer.

"I think I can take it...try me!" he said as his alligator tail turned into a monkey tail which he was still balancing on. "My step sister is an alien. I don't think I'll get too scared Zanna. Go ahead!"

" Well okay. My father is the demon. My mother is human. Many have feared me because of my father. He is a fire demon king. Who wants to take over the earth many call him the Dark Lord. My Mother calls him Friebahle or just something normal which is Lucifer. He wanted me to come here to prove my worth and terrify everyone even the teachers to were I rule the school and I guess can never get in trouble. Although I think the other reason is he wants me his only child and heir to throne fallow in his foot steps of terry, fear, and destruction. My mother wanted me to come so I could make friends who are different like me, and except me for who I am not because of who my father is. My mother name is Scarlet. Oh and how I look right now isn't my plan for gym this is what my human features look like. My demon form is not much different except for well... I'm red, I have small horns, a devil tail, and black wings. I hope you won't be sacred by it some people are. Well there you have it on why I'm here. Anything else you wish to know about me? I might be willing to answer any more question depending on what they are of course." Zanna began to smile a little once she had all that off here her chest. Now making slightly more of her face visible.

"I think we'll be good! As long as you don't try to like...rule over people," he laughed uncomfortably. "Right...so where's this teacher at? Class is taking absolutely forever to start, am I right?" Garfield look at Zanna and noticed her face. His smile turned to a look of slight shock. She was beautiful. She just wasn't one to show of her beauty. Once he found himself staring at her for an extended amount of time his face turned red. He quickly turned his head toward the front of the class room. He pushed himself back up so he sat up right. He tapped on his desk and whistled to distract himself from feeling awkward about staring at Zanna for so long. He cleared his throat. "So uh, does anyone know when we'll actually start class? I mean it's taking forever."

"I agree it is taking for ever, and I don't plan on ruling over people." Zanna gave a slight laugh. "What do you think will be taught exactly? Maybe it's a lesson on being late. Seriously and they told us not to be late."

The teacher walks into the classroom quickly. "My deepest apologies or being late, students. I was exchanging dialogue with the school's headmaster. However I am here now, and ready to start the day's lecture."

"Finally. I bet if he was any latter there might have been something else that would have gone wrong."Zanna whispered to Garfield.

Sprinting down the hallway as fast as she could she comes through the door to her classroom and looks around. blushing she qiuckly goes and sits down at the closest place.

Status
Not open for further replies.