High School for Underworlders

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then a man with short black hair dark red eys and a hoodie comes in looks around and then sits down next to the girl

The bad tempered teacher was nearly done speaking with the headmaster/principal and would return to his class soon.

(Just so everyone knows the class Pandora and Daten are is class A- 2. The class where Raye,Zanna,Garfield and other others are is class A-1.)

A boy, 17 years of age with long white hair, black pants and shirt with a red trench coat, sits in the back with a careless look on his face. He hears the two students whisper about the teacher and says loudly " you shouldn't talk about the teacher like that" he then looks over at the girl who sat next to him, grinsand focuses his attention on the teacher.

"Teacher when does this class end" the guy aks seeming quite scared

The teacher looks over at the wall. "Well, I would tell you, but the clock appears to be missing so I'm not really sure of the time. What did happen to the clock anyway?"

Zanna rolled her eyes. "It's not like he heard me. Or then what would be the point of whispering. Besides it's nothing too bad." Zanna looked at the boy who made the comment about her talking to Garfield. she hoped he could see her becoming annoyed for that usually would quickly make people around her back off. For it was none of his businesses on what she thought.

" I dont care what time it is I want to know what time this class is over" said the man seeming serious

maddison pulled out her watch and tossed it to the teacher "That should tell you the time right?" she said as she threw her watch "Keep it incase more people steal the clock she said.

"Thanks," the teacher nodded to the girl. "Alright, there's only twenty minutes of class left."

The man gets a look on his face like he was about to die look's at the girl and asks her "so your new here are you not" he sais like hes about to kill her

"i dont need it anymore so why not give it to whoever needs it" maddison said as she started to move her desk closer to the shadows while everyone turns to look at her. Maddison has this problem where she doesn't like to be looked at by a crowd of people, and this is a school of course theres a ton of people "Yeah and if you try to hurt me your going to be burnt to a crisp." said maddison as the corner of the classroom light up. Maddison is holding a ball of flame in her hand with three cards floating around her

" no need to be scared I have beene searching for you do you have a minute to talk and dont try to hurt me" he sais

"Well to bad i dont want to talk to you she said as she stood up and started walking out of the classrom as she reaches the door she turns to the classrom looks at them all "And trhis is why i havent come to school." she sais as she start to leave.

"Wait dont go!" the guys gets up to follow her

Maddison slams the door then pulls out a card and hears the door open as it does she dissapears and is back in her seat hidden in darkness.

"Come out Maddison I know you cant run that fast unless" he stops remembers the cards she had if what he has beene told is true she could be anywhere he decides to ask the teacher if she has beene there befor but as he goes to walk in he spots her "come on realy I just need to talk" he sais getting realy mad

Maddison looks out the window next to her and start wondering could i servive a fall from there she takes her chances and goes to jumpp out the window.

"That was a little strange? Who is she?" Zanna watched go to the door.Wait did I say that a out loud?" She was still whispering. *Sigh* "Oops forgive me anyone who heard I was just thinking out loud." Zanna looked down in embarrassment at her desk, so that no one could really see it made her hood help hid her face even more.

"GOD DAMNIT YOU BITCH" he runs fast to the window and surounds maddison in rock then jumps out to get her

"ENOUGH!!!" The teacher yelled. "You two, back to your seats now! You are only allowed to fight and kill at gym and on free periods, this is niether, so stop right now or I will kill you both myself."

Status
Not open for further replies.