High School for Underworlders

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It is really nice to meet a shape shifter, I've mostly only knew about them from books."Zanna said looking a Garfield with some curiosity. "Your right we better get to class. I don't want a fight and might die on my first day. Maybe see you guys latter?"

"Class! Right!" he pulled a balled up piece of paper from his pocket and looked at it. He then laid it out and put it under his foot. A bald-eagle now stood where a boy once did. The paper was picked up by the eagle's right talon. He then flapped his wings and glided off to his first class.

Felix looked at Garnet and coughed nervously.

"If you want, I can give you a ride to our first class."

"A ride? Like on your back?" Was that normal...? "S-sure that sounds fun."

Felix smiled and crouched down so she could get on his back.

"I'd suggest holding on tight. This might get a little bumpy."

Tensing his legs, Felix launched himself forward with a powerful leap and landed about thirty feet away. He continued this until they reached the classroom, which took less than two minutes.

Her hair was wind blown and her eyes wide.
She had certainly held on tightly, but perhaps a bit too much so as her claws dug into the boy. "Ah I'm sorry!" Her long tail moved back and forth in nervousness and she dismounted. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Your claws barely even scratched me."

A sigh of relief escaped her lips and she walked into the classroom. "That's good. Honestly traveling like that was almost as fun as flying." Looking around, she opted for standing. She didn't exactly want her tail or wings squished in a desk.

Zanna arrived at her class. She was relived that she made it alive. She looked for and open sit and was glad to see that there was a desk near the back in a dark corner of the class. She gladly went and sat down. Zanna looked around to see if she had class with any of the people she just met. She thought she saw the some at the door she thought she had met. She hoped she didn't seem rude when she passed she was just to nervous to have paid much attention. She had a sigh of relief escape her for she didn't think they noticed. Zanna got out paper and a pencil ready for class to begin.

Raye stumbles into his first class and trips over a small trash can. "God, sorry, I'm not use to my surroundings yet." Raye stood up embaressed that his blindness had caused him to fall again. Raye quickly fixed his hair and sat down in a seat next to a girl who smelled like someone he had passed by in the hall. "Uh, hey there."

Felix lowered himself down and smiled at Garnet. "You don't have to stand, you know? My back is still an available seat."

Leaning against a locker a hooded figure moved forward from his slouched stance, watching as the group he'd been observing dispersed to head to there first class Lucky, two more minutes and they would've understood why that girl was ushering them to first class Under the hood a devious smile of razor sharp teeth could be seen with some strands of strange blue hair to the sides of it. The smile suddenly vanished, if not from me, then from them. The boy, who looked like a run of the mill hoodlum with a large bunny hug and loose baggy jeans on looked around his surroundings. Speaking of which, I should probably get going before they get me. He hurried off to his first class, looking around frequently as if he was paranoid.

Entering his classroom he looked around, picking out some of the people that just minutes ago looked like an easy target to toy with. Hmm, there's that one kid. The clumsy one. And...... He lifted his head sniffing the air Ahh yes, the half demon. Excellent. The devious smile returned to the small portion of his face that was visible. Walking along the rows the other students seemed to not even know existed until, under his hood, he spotted a kid looking towards him. The boy nudged his friend who in turn looked to him as well. After a few short seconds, the hooded boy quickly turned his head in their direction. The two boys jumped back in their chair, both nearly falling. The hooded boy laughed. Continuing down the rows he took a seat in front of the demon and the clutz, taking in the long forgotten scent of a demon, and trying to figure out the scent of the other. It was unfamilliar to him.

She smiles accepted his offer, sitting on his back and looking to the other seated pair. The one who tripped and the half-demon. So far the one she was using as a seat was the only person she was getting used to. Although he wasn't quite a person.

Danger, her instincts warned her and a dark cloud of smoke curled from her nostrils. Coughing away the smoke and suppressing her fire she sought out the object of the alarm. Him. The boy with the hood was dangerous, and that was all she knew.

"That one is dangerous. Keep your distance if you value breathing."

Raye turned his head to the students who just entered the classroom. "Hey, uh, I'm Raye!" Standing up to walk towards them he tripped and collapsed to the ground. "What's your name?" He said, his face still pushed into the ground.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah The boy scorned the aimless banter of the students around him. Theese people are really annoying. Perhaps I should.... teach them a lesson? The teacher isn't here yet.... The boy rose from his seat, his smile that of an insane serial killer. He was half way up off his chair when he heard a thud from behind him. Before even looking down he sighed "Clutz" he whispered under his breath, the first word he'd said since entering the school that day. His voice was coarse and menacing, even from a whisper. He rose a foot above the kid beneath him, intent on smashing his face through the floor, and maybe startling the class beneath their's with a body flying through there roof, but abstained upon hearing the kid mutter through a mouthful of floor what someone's name was. He was unsure if the question was directed to him, but even if it was he wouldn't answer. Sneering, he sat back down, quickly kicking the kid in the ribs before doing so. He liked his space, and didn't like people butting in on him. Instead of answering the question, he faced the other direction of the kid, a sneer still on his face, even though no one could see it, "Get off the floor and away from my desk before I kick you across the room."

His sneer faded What kind of a threat is that? If you live up to it you'll get in trouble too. His conscience was an annoying habit he had, and he quickly ended it, I don't care. I doubt the authority will oppose a little back to school murder His odd inward banter gave him a strange urge to laugh, but he decided better upon it. The last thing his conscience said was At least wait till gym.

A low growl resonated in her chest, tail twitching back and forth like an angered cat's. Those who room advantage of the weak were worthless. There was no strength in harming another just for display.

"Don't worry Felix. I'm dangerous as well." Fire simmered in her belly and suddenly, she was looking forward to gym.

Raye got up off the ground and quickly ran to a seat in the back of the class. How dare that guy embarrass him in front of their whole class. Raye couldn't see but he knew if he could he'd see that everyone would be laughing at him. 'I can't wait till gym' he thought smiling at the thought.

Garnet doubted his words, as far as Draconians went, she was powerful, but in order to avoid a potential argument, her thoughts were kept to herself.
The boy this mysterious man was hostile to seemed far more enraged than she.
Interesting, a common enemy often resulted in an alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.