High School for Underworlders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felix smiled as he watched the new student, then he scuttled inside. The perk to being a dryder was that people avoided him.

Last edited by a moderator:
She took a deep breath as she entered the school, exhaling shakily. "You can do this, Garnet." Snaking behind her was a long black tail, triangular and pointed at the end. The rules baffled her, she'd have to make friends? It brought a sick feeling to her stomach.
"Whoa..." Not even with her massive wings did she seem to be an oddity. Everyone, everything, was... Unique.

Felix noticed a girl whose appearance was quite draconian in nature. Hoping for the best, he dropped down from the ceiling and landed in front of her, then I extend my hand.

"Good morning. My name is Felix."

Raye walked through the halls of his new school until he came to a large group of students blocking the way. Raye, being blind, kept walking and crashed into another student nocking them both to the ground. "Terribly sorry," Raye said standing back up. "I should've payed more attention to where I was going." Raye ran a hand through his long black hair and smiled at the student he had run into.

She yelped in surprise, taking a few steps back.
"I-I'm sorry, I'm not quite used to people. Err.. Others." She held out her trembling hand, taking the opposite male's, and of course being mindful of her hooked claws "I'm Garnet." Whew! She did it. So far...
Wait you're supposed to shake hands aren't you??
Awkwardly giving his hand a single shake, she quickly pulled away.

" Relax you got this you can make some new friends" Zanna whispered to her self hoping no one would hear her. As Zanna stood her pointed tail began to shake nervelessly. She walked over to the group hoping they wouldn't be terrified of her for she was a half demon. Once Zanna reached them she said,"Hi is this any of you guys first year too? I'm Zanna." She smiled and held out a hand thinking that is what you do when you meet someone new and are trying to make friends.

"I'm new!" a very sophisticated British accent resounding behind the half-demon girl. She turned to see a boy about her age waving his hand. He seemed to be way to enthusiastic about his first day at this new...school, if you want to call it that. "My names Garfield, Nice to meet you!" he stuck his hand out to shake hers. Garfield smiled and showed off his perfectly straight and cleansed pearly whites. His hair was a light brown and quite messy. He stood about 6'0" and had a graphic hoodie on. On his torso was a lion with dreads and headphones on. He had ripped black skinny jeans and a pair of dirty converse on. Right in his hand was a snapback that he put on shortly after sticking his hand out to shake hands with the new girl.

Reactions: Raven
Watching this, Seishin left her group and walked over to the boy who had called himself Garfield. She floated over, examining him. "You don't look like a supernatural. Actually, you look kind of human, if you don't mind me saying so."

Daten rushed out off the office,stopping a few feet away to breath. He then sttod tall and began walking away."I hate detention"

Zanna turned she bilnked her purple eyes and gave a small smile at Garfield. " Hi, Garfield it's nice to meet you. You seem excited for your first day." They shook hands. When they were done shaking hands Zanna moved a piece of her long black hair behind her ears. " So Garfield do you have some kind of special ability?"

A certain scent assaulted her nose, one that immediately told her to run.
"A demon." Her slitted red eyes searched for the perceived threat, and sure enough, she spotted the creature.
Relax Garnet, she seems as nervous as you.

Zanna caught a glimmer of the girl looking around she could sense her worrier and her small smile faded once more. Zanna thought great someone else has noticed me. Why do I seem to scare people? She gave a faint wave at the girl in hope to convince her that she wasn't that bad of a girl.

"Oh I have an ability." he said with a smile. "May I ask you two lovely ladies what your favorite animals are?" he kept his toothy smile awaiting their answers.

"My favorite animal... Well I kind of like monkeys."Zanna said starting to turn a little red so in hopes no one saw this she put up the hood on her blue hoodie.

Felix chuckled at Garnet's reaction. "You smell the demon too, don't you? Relax, it's only half demon."

Garnet bowed her head in apology, internally reprimanding herself. She didn't seem that bad at all.
As for her favorite animal... Well she did always like the bats that took refuge in her cave. "
"Bats."

Seishin answered politely, embarrassed. "Sorry, you just didn't look like you really did anything. Anyhoo, mine is a salamander. Now, it was really nice to meet you all, but I have to get to class. Don't want to be late on the first day!" She joked nervously, trying to break the tense atmosphere.

"Okay check this out," he said right before taking off his hat. He inhaled deeply and as he exhaled he flipped and landed on the floor as a small chimp. He then jumped in the air and quickly transformed into a bat and flew around the red eyed girl's head a couple times before growing his legs back and landing on the ground right next to her in full human form. "Okay so I know your first question is. 'well what happens to your clothes?' simple...it fuses with my skin when I transform...weird right? It appears back on my body when I turn back into...well...me!" he said still keeping a strong smile.

Seishin stared at the weird, "beast boy" in front of her. Then, her eyes widened. She floated over and smiled brightly. "Oh my gosh! That was amazing! I mean, I've never met a shapeshifter before! That's...that's incredible! But, we really do have to go to class. or, well, we might die." She floated off, doing tricks in the air and heading to her first class.

She smiled at transforming boy before looking back at Felix.
"As I said... I'm unused to others. An overreaction on my part, I apologize."

Status
Not open for further replies.