High School for Underworlders

Status
Not open for further replies.
"well that was quite awkward." he laughs at the irony. " if only she had wings like me. I suppose not everyone can be a nephilim."

Maddison seing the rocks start to surround her She pulled out another card and dissapered again this time she was at a house that she did not know she starts to look she realizes after a while of looking around that this house belonged to a girl named Zanna.

Jukilo stops turns at the teacher draws his word "dont get in my way unless a fight is wht you want" he sais stepping closser to the teacher "so is it"

maddison appears infront of the person runnig and catches fire and burns the dude toi a crisp leaving him nothing but ashes

Zanna eminently noticed that the girl had disappeared thanks to her demonic powers. But for some reason she felt like she knew were she went. She didn't quiet no why.

Lucifer

"Why hello there girl." Said a man from the shadows of his home. "What brings you here during school hours. You seem to be close to my daughters age.You might know her. Her name is Zanna."

as the guy goes to rip his heart out he puts his sword to his neck pushes his hand away

" Maddison your back why would you save me though does this mean your willing to talk" he puts his sword away

Maddison turns around and kills the teacher in three qiuck movements " ANYONE ELSE WANNA FUCK WITH ME" she screams at the top of her lungs (God mod and i will god mod back)

when the flames start to come out jukilo quickly re pullks out his sword steps out and puts his sword to the teachers neck "one move and your dead"

• Thank You
Reactions: LVL1337N00B
Status
Not open for further replies.